VACCINE INFOWAR IN CARDSTON COUNTRY

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Re: VACCINE INFOWAR IN CARDSTON COUNTRY

Post by dconrad000 »

Discussion continued, with retired US Major General Albert Stubblebine III and his Medical Doctor/Scientist Wife, Dr Rima E Laibow...regarding the combating of mandatory dangerous vaccinations...

Part 5 (9:12minutes)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4A2lAIUUurc

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

Final Remarks after the interview with retired US Major General Stubblebine and Dr Rima Laibow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZGn9c4NCws (7.57 minutes)

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

Here is the General and his Medical Doctor/Scientist wife’s website where you will find information regarding the legislative push discussed in the above interview. At the time that this interview took place; in July of 09, they had only gathered a couple hundred thousand signatures on the "Operation Pushback" petition, as discussed in the interview.

...but over the next few months, that number did grow to the millions that were hoped for.

As part of "Operation Pushback" Legal action in the form of court cases were also brought to bear, that further contributed to throwing a "monkey wrench" into plans for mandatory H1N1 vaccinations.

link: http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

Proof that the current White House Head of Science and Technology has extreme depopulative eugenics philosophies…co-wrote a 1100 page textbook used for high level government policy on the subject. He was Head of Science and Technology at MIT; then Harvard; and now for the entire Country. His name is John P Holdren. He co-authored the textbook with Paul Erlich, a well-known eugenicist who happened to serve as George H W Bush’s Science and Technology Czar in a previous administration.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-veEld3DYU (10.46 minutes)
Last edited by dconrad000 on August 16th, 2010, 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

...continued...proof that the current White House Head of Science and Technology has extreme depopulative eugenics philosophies…

Part 2 (11.00 minutes)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puLCxuDrBeo
Last edited by dconrad000 on December 24th, 2009, 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

...continued...proof that the current White House Head of Science and Technology has extreme depopulative eugenics philosophies…

Part 3 (10:57 minutes)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-N3pmMolu6Q

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

Part 4 (10:50 minutes)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWLfGJB0Jb0
Last edited by dconrad000 on December 28th, 2009, 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

Part 5 (10:43 minutes)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBCMLmrK6C0

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

Part 6 (10:44 minutes)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaDG1kcUCX0

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

Part 7 (10:56 minutes)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BLsgALB15o

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

...interesting article, providing more evidence that the same globalists that want you fully vaccinated; and want to carbon-tax you for the sake of the environment -- don't really care about the environment; just as they don't really care about your health, well-being, and longevity...

Just 16 Ships Expel as Much Pollution as All the Cars in the World

http://www.infowars.com/just-16-ships-e ... the-world/

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

Part 8 (11:00 minutes)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZQ6k44mL14
Last edited by dconrad000 on December 28th, 2009, 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

Part 9 (11:57 minutes)

link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Tp5ZGS1-AU

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

...conclusion/final segment...proof that the current White House Head of Science and Technology has extreme depopulative eugenics philosophies…

Part 10 (9:10 minutes)

link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vavWXqQO0I

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

Readying Americans for Dangerous, Mandatory Vaccinations

by Stephen Lendman

Wednesday, 10 June 2009

Squalene was in the experimental anthrax vaccine and is believed to have been the cause of devastating autoimmune diseases and deaths for many Gulf War veterans. Now, squalene is to be an ingredient in virtually all forthcoming vaccines.

At least three US federal laws should concern all Americans and suggest what may be coming – mandatory vaccinations for hyped, non-existant threats, like H1N1 (Swine Flu)…

http://www.baltimorechronicle.com/2009/ ... dman.shtml

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

ARE VACCINATIONS REALLY REQUIRED FOR TRAVEL TO FOREIGN LANDS?

While most people are under the false impression that vaccinations are required to travel and stay in foreign lands around the globe, that is not true.

While the global-elite-run CDC recommends a number of vaccinations for travel…that is precisely all it is – a RECOMMENDATION. You will find that in reality, with respect to the actual REQUIREMENT by each respective country itself – the vaccinations listed fall under the RECOMMENDED column…and under the REQUIRED column it says NONE.

The following website gets its information from the CDC and differentiates between recommended and required vaccinations for travel and being a visitor in all the various countries around the world.

http://treehouse.ofb.net/go/en/vaccinations

You will notice that with the vast majority of countries around the world, the vaccinations fall under the RECOMMENDED column…and under the REQUIRED column it says NONE.

The exception to this rule, are a few tropical countries that require the yellow fever vaccination. However, once enough people in the world realize the real truth about vaccines – even that policy in those few countries could be corrected.

A bullet can wound, maim, paralyze…or kill. A biological weapon can do the same. The difference is one is obvious and in plain sight for everyone to see the immediate destruction. The other can be disguised and hidden – the effects are often not immediate – and those longer-term effects can much more easily be blamed on coincidence or other factors.

If someone told you that in order to travel to such-and-such country – one of the requirements was that you must stand in front of a wall – and allow someone to shoot you in the knee-cap with a 22 caliber rifle (certainly not a lethal scenario)…would you subject yourself to that…how about one of your sons or daughters?

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

...thought I should share with you, part of a conversation thread from another setting...
I have been warning everyone to not take these shots. I thought I was getting somewhere. Then one of my best friends - I thought - stood up in Testimony meeting and told everyone that the shot was not harmful and I knew she was taking a jab at me. I was so upset !!! But what can I do ??

Nothing - even my husband took the H1N1 shot after I told him NO. It's been almost a month and he is now tired ALL the time and sleeps most of the day and night and he has stopped going to church. He thinks it is depression and the medication he is on. But I am feeling it is something else - The H1N1 shot.

Despite the frustrations which you have expressed, God bless you for your efforts.

When one is not on the same page as their spouse with respect to this vital issue, that is a serious problem…and a serious problem justifies a serious counter-measure.

Therefore, I suggest that you might want to conduct a “little” infowar campaign on behalf of your husband (…after all, is that not upon which we were seriously engaged, in the pre-existence…and did we not fight hardest there, for the ones we cared the most about?).

With respect to convincing someone about the truth concerning vaccinations…

…in the very difficult cases, the trick is to get them to look at something that will quickly (within about ½ an hour) overwhelm them with undeniable truth and logic as to the following:

1. The efficacy of vaccinations is based upon highly deceptive and fraudulent information.
2. Vaccinations are absolutely documented to be risky; and can, and do cause serious damage to many people.
3. Many of today’s vaccines are built upon a foundation of cells that are derived from the tissues of deliberately killed and aborted human babies (i.e. little, innocent defenseless people – wherein the most innocent of blood was shed).

Learning the truth of that last point alone, should disturb all good people everywhere (in the Church and out)…about the entire practice of allowing themselves; their children; and grandchildren, to be injected with vaccines

…and so, to continue…I have a suggestion for you – that should help you to prevail in this particular infowar campaign, with respect to your husband…

See if you can get him to watch with you, the 36-minute video found on my youtube channel – which is the interview that was conducted by George of InflationUS.

Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/user/dconrad000

If that…and the accompanying documentation does not convince your husband, I don’t know what will…if…you can get him to watch it with you…and then…after you have had success with your husband, if you still care about that friend to which you referred, you may want to try to find a way to gently extend that little infowar campaign to that friend, using the same technique.

For less difficult cases, simply sending them the e-mail referenced in earlier posts above, should do the trick [...on this thread, see comments from 12-2-09, on pg. 1, for a description of that e-mail].

I would dare say that the only people that these techniques will not work upon are: those who refuse to look at the information altogether; those who are not bothered about using aborted fetal tissue; and those who are making a comfortable living that is somehow tied either directly or indirectly to Big Pharma; the government; public health; or our educational system – and who are inclined to not want to allow anything to come into their mind, which might shatter their current belief system that is convenient to the way in which they are currently making a comfortable and secure living.

Good luck. If you make it back alive :), please do report back and let us know how this “little counter-psy-ops operation turns out.

After all, what the heck...we may as well have a little fun with this!
Last edited by dconrad000 on January 1st, 2010, 9:05 am, edited 2 times in total.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

My 8 year old daughter received the H1N1 vaccine on 11/30/09. It was a tough decision to make, however, she has Asthma so my husband and I decided to have her vaccinated. Unfortunately, I wish I could take it back. She started having severe uncontrollable body movements that night while she was sleeping and it has not stopped. Today is 12/31/09 and it still continues. She has been seen by a Neurologist who does not know what is going on. We took her to the ER and they did blood work and checked her urine (which all came back normal). She is scheduled for an EEG and MRI. All we can do is hope and pray that this will go away and not progress. In the meantime, we regret our decision and are very, very sad and scared. To watch our baby go through this is awful. I would not wish this on my worst enemy.
http://thebirdflupandemic.com/archives/ ... lu-vaccine

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

Thank you for posting that, Jason. My heart goes out to that girl and her parents...and all others like them. The statement that damage from vaccinations occurs only rarely simply is not true.

Unfortunately with all the Big Pharma propaganda out there, parents such as these wind up having to learn the hard way.

What has happened to this girl is severe neurological damage; which is often permanent...and if that is the case with her, that certainly is far worse than taking a bullet to the kneecap.

...from the post regarding truth about vaccines and travel...
A bullet can wound, maim, paralyze…or kill. A biological weapon can do the same. The difference is one is obvious and in plain sight for everyone to see the immediate destruction. The other can be disguised and hidden – the effects are often not immediate – and those longer-term effects can much more easily be blamed on coincidence or other factors.

If someone told you that in order to travel to such-and-such country – one of the requirements was that you must stand in front of a wall – and allow someone to shoot you in the knee-cap with a 22 caliber rifle (certainly not a lethal scenario)…would you subject yourself to that…how about one of your sons or daughters?

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

moonwhim wrote:Video: "Vaccines and Brain Development" - Dr. Russell Blaylock

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XILy1uJNoUE
...a good place to reinsert this. Thanks again, Moonwhim, for having introduced this to the thread. This is indeed a very informative interview. Dr Blaylock is a brain surgeon with vast knowledge on the subject...and among other things, discusses with great credibility the mechanism by which vaccinations cause brain damage...and do so much more frequently than the public has been led to believe.

Please note that for a time, all the online versions of that presentation had been removed. You may now go to page 9 to see it reposted. [1-11-13, DC]
Last edited by dconrad000 on January 11th, 2013, 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

“OPERATION EMMA”

Reconciliation of a Parent’s Concern

A mom shares her concern over an issue related to vaccination requirements for missionaries.

In the past several months there has been a great awakening around the world with respect to the truth about vaccines. This new knowledge that has come to light has caused a dilemma for those with sons and daughters nearing missionary ages.

In another setting, this mom expresses her heartfelt concern for her offspring in the form of a question that invariably comes up, which needs to be discussed…and so I share it here. To give context of what immediately preceded the question, there will be two quotes; followed by her question; and then the solution – “Operation Emma”.
dconrad000 wrote:ARE VACCINATIONS REALLY REQUIRED FOR TRAVEL TO FOREIGN LANDS?

While most people are under the false impression that vaccinations are required to travel and stay in foreign lands around the globe, that is not true.

While the global-elite-run CDC recommends a number of vaccinations for travel…that is precisely all it is – a RECOMMENDATION. You will find that in reality, with respect to the actual REQUIREMENT by each respective country itself – the vaccinations listed fall under the RECOMMENDED column…and under the REQUIRED column it says NONE.

The following website gets its information from the CDC and differentiates between recommended and required vaccinations for travel and being a visitor in all the various countries around the world.

http://treehouse.ofb.net/go/en/vaccinations" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You will notice that with the vast majority of countries around the world, the vaccinations fall under the RECOMMENDED column…and under the REQUIRED column it says NONE.

The exception to this rule, are a few tropical countries that require the yellow fever vaccination. However, once enough people in the world realize the real truth about vaccines – even that policy in those few countries could be corrected.

dconrad000 wrote:You don’t have to do this anymore.

You’ve been told your kids have to have the shots to be admitted into school, but that is a lie. Not one of our 5 children has ever been vaccinated (…you also won’t find a healthier family than ours). You just need to know your rights. Ask your school office, or the county nurse to give you an exemption form for each of your children/grandchildren.

Usually they have a section for Personal Philosophy; Religious Beliefs; or Medical Reasons. If your state or province just has the Religious and Medical exemption sections…if your religion includes the belief that you should be able to exercise your moral agency to make choices (including whether dangerous substances are injected into your child’s body, or not); then fill out the Religious Exemption section.

If your state or province only has the Medical Exemption section; then find a doctor that will write something to the effect: There is a family history of autoimmune disorders, with respect to this child. Vaccines could be harmful to this child. (Allergies are a form of autoimmune disorder — and somewhere in your family tree you will at least have someone who has had allergies.)

OK, NOW HERE COMES THE QUESTION, followed by the solution, “Operation Emma”.
Sister BN wrote:So what do you do about missionary vaccinations? Our son is getting ready to turn his papers in and I am not happy about him getting vaccinated.
dconrad000 wrote:Thank you Sister BN, for being so bold as to ask that question. It was just a matter of time and that question was going to come up. It is something that needs to be discussed.

It is late and I must retire. I will try to make it back tomorrow -- perhaps before Church (...starting the 1-4pm schedule tomorrow, dang it!) and discuss your missionary son's or daughter's options with respect to vaccinations.

In the mean-time, I am going to quote a few excerpts from higher up in this thread for you to think about.
dconrad000 wrote:There you will also learn about a simple tool to viralize the truth about vaccines.

The more people that know the truth, the harder it will be to force these vaccines on those of us that would rather put our trust in God, eating right, our own immune systems, natural remedies, faith and prayer...and of course, the protective power of the Priesthood and of the Promise of the Word of Wisdom.

It is imperative that we fight to be able to exercise our moral agency to choose what may or may not be injected into our own bodies -- and that of our children. If you don't have the right to do even that...you are indeed, a slave.

dconrad000 wrote:1. The efficacy of vaccinations is based upon highly deceptive and fraudulent information.
2. Vaccinations are absolutely documented to be risky; and can, and do cause serious damage to many people.
3. Many of today’s vaccines are built upon a foundation of cells that are derived from the tissues of deliberately killed and aborted human babies (i.e. little, innocent defenseless people – wherein the most innocent of blood was shed).

Learning the truth of that last point alone, should disturb all good people everywhere (in the Church and out)…about the entire practice of allowing themselves; their children; and grandchildren, to be injected with vaccines.
dconrad000 wrote:A bullet can wound, maim, paralyze…or kill. A biological weapon can do the same. The difference is one is obvious and in plain sight for everyone to see the immediate destruction. The other can be disguised and hidden – the effects are often not immediate – and those longer-term effects can much more easily be blamed on coincidence or other factors.

...and I will share one other thought for you to think about:

Just because one is completely righteous, LDS, and even totally innocent (an infant, for example); does not mean that they don't live in a physical world; subject to the physical laws of that physical world. I see a lot of autistic toddlers at Church these days. Autism is virtually non-existent in populations that do not vaccinate. God did not see fit to step in and contravene those physical laws while those LDS infants were being subjected to something with dangerous consequences; just because those infants were innocent, worthy and deserving of divine intervention.

Think about those things, and I will try to make it back here tomorrow, before or after church and discuss the currently available options.
dconrad000 wrote:Sister BN, I'm back. It's 5:48 am. I did not get to bed until 1:00 am and had planned to sleep in with my late church and all. But the Spirit has been pressing upon my mind. I asked God to help me, because we have a real problem to discuss here, and I want to do it with the utmost care and appropriateness...and the answer is Emma. We'll call it "Operation Emma". Before I go more in depth into that, I need to post some more contextual information...bear with me.
dconrad000 wrote:What I am about to post next has to do with another question that ultimately comes up
dconrad000 wrote:LBFF, I don’t blame you one bit for believing the way you do. Many years ago I held the belief that vaccination was a good idea…believed what I had learned from grade school on up, about Edward Jenner’s invention of vaccination and smallpox; eradication of the dreaded polio epidemic – by vaccination…in fact I grew up on a large ranch, where we faithfully, year after year vaccinated the calves for Foot Rot.

However, after 20-plus years of study and personal experience with the issue…my beliefs are quite different now.

Here is what I now believe…and I have the words and the works of many credible scientists, doctors, statisticians, epidemiologists, researchers…and others…that bear witness to the truth of these things:

The Vaccine Industry, in order to perpetuate the fraud that has transferred trillions of dollars from the public sector to them — over the past 200 years — would have the public believe that they have saved us from all the dread diseases.

There never has been a vaccine for bubonic plague, leprosy, scarlet fever, dysentery, cholera…and many others...

…and the statistics given to the public and to students at med school, and to the widely disseminated trade journal medical literature — for the diseases for which there are vaccines…show graphs of morbidity and mortality only from the time the vaccine was introduced — which is highly deceptive.

If you get the numbers from the government — for the several decades before the introduction of the vaccine — and plot your own graph…you see that the graph was in sharp decline for decades — long before the vaccine was ever introduced — and that the graph from the time of introduction of each vaccine simply continues its downward trend at the same, steep downward angle…just as graphs for countries that never used the vaccine in the first place. Statistically, the reduction in incidence of harm from each specific disease had nothing whatsoever to do with each respective vaccine — but, in each case was due to other factors — such as natural acquired resistance, over time. Newly introduced diseases to populations tend to be more serious at first –then naturally diminish in their ill effects, over time — as the population increases in its natural resistance to that specific disease. Our God-given immune systems are quite remarkable things, indeed.

…but keeping the public in the dark about those things — and about the various, documented, serious dangers of vaccines — makes billions of dollars for the vaccine industry. It also keeps all the forces that are for profound population reduction happy (i.e. the UN, WHO, UNICEF, National and International Policy makers…and Vaccine Industry Leaders, themselves)… because having the public be willing to line up, roll up their sleeves, and take a shot, upon their orders…is a very convenient delivery system to be able to deliver a variety of soft kill eugenic bioweapons…and additional billions can be harvested by big Pharma…treating the wide-spread auto-immune disorders, brain damage, cancer, etc., etc.; that results from those vaccines. This is all highly lucrative to Big Pharma — that manufactures the vaccines.

People would be wise to not be too quick to believe information disseminated by the Vaccine Industry — that has billions of dollars at stake…a vested interest in having the public continue to believe that they absolutely need those vaccines…and the government which is influenced by people that want to dramatically reduce the world population…but then out of the other side of their mouths, claim they are very concerned about your health, well being…and longevity…and so you MUST take the shot they have specially prepared for you.

The cause of death to many early Saints who succumbed to disease – was lack of adequate food, lack of shelter resulting in exposure to harsh elements with accompanying decreased body temperature, etc., etc.; all of which profoundly weakens ones resistance to disease.

For any who are concerned about present-day pathogenic organisms – and interested in a safe alternative to dangerous vaccines and harmful antibiotics; I refer you to the following website: http://www.silverlungs.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; , where you can learn about something that has come to us through modern-day technology – which kills pathogenic viruses and bacteria, without harming your own cells or tissues. (I have no affiliation with those that sell the product.) [updated website referenced, just above. 1-13-13, DC]
NGL wrote:
Here is what I now believe…and I have the words and the works of many credible scientists, doctors, statisticians, epidemiologists, researchers…and others…that bear witness to the truth of these things:
Here is what a prophet has to say about these things:

There is a disposition on the part of man to find out everything that is mysterious, and the result has been that intelligent men have had their minds operated on by the Spirit of our Heavenly Father, and many of the conveniences to which I have referred have been the result. In the science of medicine, newly discovered anaesthetics have been a boon to suffering humanity, and by their use the surgeon has been able to perform wonderful operations. [Vaccines] have been prepared that have a tendency to prevent disease, and to stop its spread. Opportunity is given us to know what happens in all parts of the world each day through the great newspapers and magazines that are published. Everything that you can think of in the way of comfort and information has been presented to this dispensation. Unfortunately, notwithstanding these blessings, there is a tendency to worship the gift and to forget the Giver.
(George Albert Smith, The Teachings of George Albert Smith, edited by Robert McIntosh and Susan McIntosh [Salt Lake City: Bookcraft, 1996], 6.)
dconrad000 wrote:
NGL wrote:
...and the result has been that intelligent men have had their minds operated on by the Spirit of our Heavenly Father, and many of the conveniences to which I have referred have been the result.
Thank you for sharing that, NGL...

...and we are fortunate, that by that very principle, knowledge of safe alternatives has been disseminated (as mentioned in my previous comment), eliminating any reason for man to think they need to rely on substances, many of which have been manufactured in our current time, upon a foundation of aborted human fetal tissue; and which contain many other questionable and dangerous ingredients.

...not merely bits of germs mixed with purified water -- which many have been given the impression to believe.

These are things that have been hidden from view...and the time for these things to begin to be disclosed and understood is now, I do firmly believe.
NGL wrote:The Church has sponsored many vaccination programs in third world countries over the years. That means the Lord's money has went to pay for these vaccines. So it is not wrong to use the vaccines or to pay for someone else to have them.

That being said. It is wrong to use aborted fetus in the manufacturing of the products. I believe until we have alternative vaccines available to the public, we should not feel guilty about using the current ones.

An example from the Ensign:

Church Helps Tanzania with Measles Vaccinations
“Church Helps Tanzania with Measles Vaccinations,” Ensign, Feb. 2009, 80
Thousands of children in Tanzania were vaccinated against measles in 2008. The immunization effort was a collaboration between the Tanzania Red Cross and Ministry of Health, the United Nations, and The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
Measles is a highly contagious disease that continues to claims lives around the world, but is easily prevented. For this reason, an international partnership for the eradication of measles has received significant Church support.
Elder Kirk and Sister Carol Waldron, missionaries serving in the Kenya Nairobi Mission, went to Tanzania to help local leaders. Under the direction of Dar es Salaam District president Laurian Ponsiano Balilemwa the immunization effort was organized in the district’s four branches. Some 150 Church members walked considerable distances to volunteer their time in the campaign.
There were more than 100 posts situated throughout the Dar es Salaam District where people could be vaccinated. Church members distributed brochures and notices and registered the children who would be vaccinated. Thousands of children received the measles vaccination as well as oral polio drops, deworming medication, and vitamin A. Volunteers contributed a total of 4,176 hours, saving thousands of dollars in operating costs.
http://ensign.libsyn.com/index.php?post_id=428586" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
dconrad000 wrote:Thank you for again sharing your thoughts on the matter, NGL. Your points certainly do beg some thought and contemplation.

It is also true that in 2003 the Red Cross approached the Church to participate in a vaccination campaign in Africa. The Church donated 3 million dollars to that campaign on the recommendation of Harold Brown, Church Director of Welfare and Humanitarian Services. It was however, not disclosed to those responsible for setting policy; that aborted human fetal tissue is frequently a component of many of today's vaccines (see documentation referenced above)...nor were several other problems associated with vaccines disclosed. As those authorized to do so, become aware of these and other issues, they certainly have the right to adjust policy as they see fit.

In the mean-time, I certainly recognize your moral agency to either study the issue for yourself...or not study the issue for yourself...and to feel guilty or not feel guilty (regarding the use of aborted human fetal tissue)...whatever your decision. That is your personal prerogative.
NGL wrote:I am not criticizing anyone who chooses not to get vaccinated for whatever reason. I have enjoyed dconrad000 comments and he has educated me. I too have a problem with what is in the vaccines. I posted these quotes from various Church related sources to educate anyone who may be feeling guilty after learning that the ingredients contain unborn fetus.
I keep in mind that we have highly educated people in top leadership positions in the church who are experts in the science and health fields. I am sure they know what the vaccines contain. But even if they do not, the Lord does and he directed them to encourage immunizations. That is good enough for me.
I have attached the following quotes from various church sources. The first being out of the Priesthood Manual.

Medical and Dental Care
We can protect ourselves and our families from some diseases by getting immunizations and having regular medical checkups. In most parts of the world, immunizations are given by health clinics or physicians. We should also have a dentist check our teeth regularly.
“Lesson 24: Keeping Physically Healthy,” Duties and Blessings of the Priesthood: Basic Manual for Priesthood Holders, Part A, 177

Support for programs to immunize children against preventable childhood diseases has been expressed by the First Presidency.
In a recent statement, the First Presidency said, “Reports that increasing numbers of children are not being immunized against preventable childhood diseases deeply concern us.
“In the United States alone approximately 20 million children, 40 percent of those 14 years old or younger, have not been adequately immunized against polio, measles, German measles (rubella), diphtheria, pertussis (whooping cough), mumps and tetanus.
“Every parent who has agonized when these diseases have maimed or brought premature death to their children would join us, we are certain, in a plea to mobilize against these deadly enemies.
“Immunize Children, Leaders Urge,” Tambuli, Jul 1978, 29
“We urge members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints to protect their own children through immunization. Then they may wish to join other public-spirited citizens in efforts to eradicate ignorance and apathy that have caused the disturbingly low levels of childhood immunization.
“Failure to act could subject untold thousands to preventable lifelong physical or mental impairment, including paralysis, blindness, deafness, heart damage and mental retardation.
“Immunization campaigns in the United States and other nations, if successful, will end much needless suffering and erase the potential threat of epidemics. Such efforts are deserving of our full support.”

June 23, 2009

When the Ivory Coast set out to immunize 3.2 million children under five years of age, they hoped to achieve a 50 percent success rate. They were thrilled when 95 percent were vaccinated. Similar success was found in Benin, where all 1.2 million children were vaccinated.
Part of the success was due to LDS Humanitarian
email: ldsphilanthropies@ldschurch.org

We recently were applauded in the public press for giving three million dollars to vaccinate children against measles in Africa. This money did not come from tithing. It came from contributions of the faithful to the humanitarian work of the Church. We have joined the American Red Cross, the United Nations Foundation, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the United Nations Children’s Fund, the World Health Organization, and the Pan American Health Organization in an effort to immunize 200 million children and prevent 1.2 million deaths from measles over the next five years. Our contribution alone will provide vaccine for three million children.
Gordon B. Hinckley, “The State of the Church,” Liahona, Nov 2003, 4–7
dconrad000 wrote:Thank you once for again sharing additional thoughts on the matter, NGL...again, important points that need to be considered.

It is my experience that higher educational materials provided regarding safety, efficacy and content of vaccines, comes ultimately from those who produce and profit by the manufacture of those vaccines. Information put out to the public via mainstream media; and to acedemia via mainstream medical trade journals and publications is carefully screened and sculpted; again by those who produce and profit from the vaccines.

I do not believe that it was disclosed, to those responsible for setting policy; that aborted human fetal tissue is frequently a component of many of today's vaccines (see documentation referenced above)...nor were several other problems associated with vaccines disclosed.

As earlier stated, as those authorized to do so, become aware of these and other issues, they certainly have the right to adjust policy as they see fit.

In the mean-time; to anyone interested, for the safety and peace of mind of themselves and their families, I would encourage one in taking the opportunity to study this issue for oneself...and then exercise your moral agency to act in accordance with what you feel inspired to be best for yourself and your family.

...and for those fearful of any present-day, pathogenic micro-organisms; there are safe alternatives that work (as referenced above)...that do not rely upon aborted fetal tissue; and additionally do not place one at risk of harm to one's own cells or tissues.
GTS wrote:...My wife and I have chosen not to have our children vaccinated after twice watching our oldest when she was younger lying on the floor convulsing with her eyes rolling back in her head, dry heaving. Though we could not prove it, I am absolutely certain our daughter is not the same after receiving the normal childhood vaccinations. Of course the medical profession asured us it had nothing to do with the vaccinations as we were standing in the emergency room (both times) holding her limp little body. She completely changed. She went from being abnormally bright and intelligent, which was noticeable to our doctors and often perfect strangers, to being way behind the average for her age. She constantly struggles in many aspects of her life and it breaks our hearts. I love the church and am an "active" member. Please keep in mind that the church is a huge bureaucracy like any other in many ways when considering church policy in any given area. It reminds me of the statement Joseph Smith made something to the effect that he was a man like any other except when he said thus saith the Lord. The church may be pro vaccine but I have not heard a prophet or anyone else utter the words "thus saith the Lord" when speaking of vaccines.
dconrad000 wrote:Thank you very much for sharing that very personal, and moving comment, GTS. My heart goes out to you for what you and your family have endured with your precious daughter. I can assure you that you are not alone. The statement that vaccine damage is extremely rare, is simply not true.

Anyone considering any vaccinations, may wish to go to my youtube channel, and see the 36 minute interview; and the accompanying documentation:

http://www.youtube.com/user/dconrad000" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
NGL wrote:
I do not believe that it was disclosed, to those responsible for setting policy;
Thanks for your insight. This could be the case. I have prayed about immunizations for my family and have felt to let them each make their own choice in the matter.
As you say, the Church may change their policy as new information is made available. Surely the Church leaves each family to decide for themselves. That is the beauty of it. I personally have never been vaccinated, except for the childhood vaccinations my parents sent me in for. My wife on the other hand works at hospital and receives them each year.
Freedom of choice is a wonderful thing.
Last edited by dconrad000 on January 13th, 2013, 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

dconrad000 wrote:...and now back to Sister BN's question, in the context of the post immediately above:

...because a picture of Emma and her experience came to me, I feel a fitting name for the solution to be...

Operation Emma

We have a problem here, and the solution is simple. Do what Emma did. Follow the Spirit; be true to those feelings...and be bold enough to do what the Spirit directs in this matter.

Emma did not feel right about having to deal with the aftermath of the tobacco smokers and chewers in attendance at The School Of The Prophets.

This problem directly affected Emma; just as the problem with respect to vaccines directly affects you and your missionary. It is you and your missionary that are going to be the ones that have to deal with the aftermath of loss of agency -- with respect to these dangerous injections into your missionary's body and blood.

The Spirit prompted Emma to express her concern. That step prompted further workings of the Spirit; and then by proper Priesthood authority, the policy was changed.

We live in a different era...with church membership at 13-plus million, we don't have the same kind of access to the prophet that Emma had. However we do have the appropriate Priesthood channels of our day.

So, if you and your missionary have the feeling in your hearts that it would not be right to subject yourselves to vaccinations; and you and your missionary are determined to obey that feeling, here is what you can do:

You could, if you so desire, arrange a meeting with your stake president and bishop. Explain how you feel and why. Let them know that you'd love to send your son or daughter on the mission, and that he or she has a desire to serve -- but that he or she will not be receiving any vaccinations...and then have faith that the Spirit will do the rest. Have faith that the necessary accommodations will be made; that your son or daughter will indeed serve that mission, without their moral right to choose with respect to vaccinations having been infringed.

My kids are too young for missions at this point...but if policy hasn't changed by the time that they are, that is what I will do -- because the Spirit tells me that that is right. I have known the truth about vaccines for 20-plus years. I have taught my kids those truths. My kids share my wife's and my conviction on the matter. None of my five kids has ever been vaccinated. I have faith that those of them that desire to serve missions will serve (...unless world war III breaks out first, and the missionaries are called home, or some such thing...) ...and that the Lord will open up a way for them to serve without having vaccinations forced upon them.

In the mean-time, as more and more LDS people in the grassroots awaken to the real truth about vaccines...and hundreds...and even thousands of them are prompted by the Spirit to do likewise...to stand up; to hold true to their convictions of the Spirit; it is going to be noticed...and good will follow. The Lord will open up a way for them to serve without being untrue to what they know in their hearts to be right with respect to vaccines.

Do what is right, let the consequence follow...

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

dconrad000 wrote:
moonwhim wrote:Video: "Vaccines and Brain Development" - Dr. Russell Blaylock

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XILy1uJNoUE
...a good place to reinsert this. Thanks again, Moonwhim, for having introduced this to the thread. This is indeed a very informative interview. Dr Blaylock is a brain surgeon with vast knowledge on the subject...and among other things, discusses with great credibility the mechanism by which vaccinations cause brain damage...and do so much more frequently than the public has been led to believe.
...continued...

Video: How Vaccines Cause Brain Damage - Brain Surgeon, Dr Russell Blaylock

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9Cm94Udq6M" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Part 2 (9:19 Minutes)

Please note that for a time, all the online versions of this had been removed. It has been reposted on page 9 linked here:
http://www.ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopi ... &start=240" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
[1-13-13, DC]
Last edited by dconrad000 on January 13th, 2013, 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

...continued...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exhvdHpuAaQ Part 3 (9:18 Minutes)

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

...continued...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCqmN1kinlY Part 4 (9:19 Minutes)