We are being conditioned for 2012

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
armedtotheteeth
captain of 100

We are being conditioned for 2012

Post by armedtotheteeth »

armedtotheteeth
captain of 100

Re: We are being conditioned for 2012

This movie has some very chilling scenes, a lot of how I imagined the destruction would look.

reese
captain of 1,000

Post by reese »

Yes that is rather frightening. My question is this, if the end is going to look like that, and I believe it will to some degree, how can people not know that this is it? What I mean is that we are told after all of this stuff happens, then the Saviour is going to come and he is going to take at least 50% of us by surprise. Two will be in the field and one will be caught up to meet him, etc.

How can anyone be taken by surprise after living through something like that? Especially members of the LDS church. Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

ready2prepare
captain of 1,000

Post by ready2prepare »

reese wrote:How can anyone be taken by surprise after living through
something like that? Especially members of the LDS church.
Does anyone have any thoughts on this?
Yes, I do.

Take everything you read, see and hear
about 2012 with a BIG grain of salt.

(And keep building your food storage.) :)

Best Regards,
Sharon (Making the Best of Basics) in Mississippi

reese
captain of 1,000

Post by reese »

ready2prepare wrote:
reese wrote:How can anyone be taken by surprise after living through
something like that? Especially members of the LDS church.
Does anyone have any thoughts on this?
Yes, I do.

Take everything you read, see and hear
about 2012 with a BIG grain of salt.

(And keep building your food storage.) :)

Best Regards,
Sharon,

Do you think that the end won't be quite as catastophic then? Wether it happens in 2012 or not?

ready2prepare
captain of 1,000

Post by ready2prepare »

reese wrote: Sharon,
Do you think that the end won't be quite as catastophic then?
Wether it happens in 2012 or not?
Reading of the scriptures suggests to me that the end
could/will indeed be catastrophic, but the widely-circulated
idea of the "end" happening n 2012 is totally man-made (IMHO).

It could, however, be the "end" to which those
who want total world control are working.

Best Regards,

kathyn
captain of 1,000

Post by kathyn »

I really do believe that TPTB will use any and every calamity to their own benefit. Remember "never waste a good crisis". 2012 is truly man-made speculation.

I also believe that the Adversary knows some big things are coming down the road and will try to use them to his own advantage. I truly believe that he will try to have his own version of the Second Coming before the real Second Coming. He is the Great Deceiver, after all.

will
captain of 1,000

Post by will »

2012, I believe will be to late.

kathyn
captain of 1,000

Post by kathyn »

will, I also believe we'll be lucky if we can get to 2012 unscathed. I don't see how our country can escape some pretty dismal events before then. We're running on fumes now.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

kathyn wrote:will, I also believe we'll be lucky if we can get to 2012 unscathed. I don't see how our country can escape some pretty dismal events before then. We're running on fumes now.
aw shucks a couple trillion in Fed injections every couple of months and we'll be just fine!

kathyn
captain of 1,000

Post by kathyn »

Jason, the house of cards that is our gov't is heading into gale-force winds. Prepare to duck!

LDSNZ
captain of 100

Post by LDSNZ »

the widely-circulated
idea of the "end" happening in 2012 is totally man-made (IMHO).
I agree.

& was does TPTB stand for?

Thanx in advance,

TK

LDSNZ
captain of 100

Post by LDSNZ »

will wrote:2012, I believe will be to late.
To late for what?

pritchet1
captain of 1,000

Post by pritchet1 »

Answer: The Powers That Be
TPTB

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

kathyn wrote:Jason, the house of cards that is our gov't is heading into gale-force winds. Prepare to duck!
Aw shucks, Bernanke just said this morning we are out of the thick of it! Smooth sailing from here on out!

Zowieink
captain of 100

Post by Zowieink »

Let me share something with you. For those that are interested, my wife died last Sunday 9/13 at home and in our arms, due to recurrance of cancer. The doctors all said 4 to 6 months. We got the final test result 1 1/2 weeks ago and now she is gone. We have found many others in this same situation. Also, during a most sacred and intensely spiritual moment when she left this life, she saw what's on the other side, and how soon the true beginnings of the "cleansing" will begin. We are not far away, but you cannot put a finger on the date since free agency changes everything. Those that have significant callings in the spirit world, who are now on earth, may not live up to their covenants and promises that we all agreed on, sometimes things change due to the persons free agency, which causes a new "problem" in the spirit world to keep the events moving. Hence, if Joseph Smith had lived to be 80 something, he would see the coming of the Savior, but the mobs free agency changed all that and (excuse my loose speaking) a backup plan was put into action.

Of course this is only my opinion, but we saw and felt much during the time my wife left this world.

NoGreaterLove
captain of 1,000

Post by NoGreaterLove »

Zoe

I am sorry for your loss. Our family also experienced a great loss when my mother in law passed away as the entire family stood by her side. My prayers are with you. Isn't it amazing how such an experience can bring such joy and sadness all in one event?

Zowieink
captain of 100

Post by Zowieink »

It is as Eve says, "It is better that we pass through sorrow, that we might know the good from the evil." My wife saw the other side, and we all know that love of the Savior.

Nan
captain of 1,000

Post by Nan »

Zowieink, I am so sorry for your loss.

kathyn
captain of 1,000

Post by kathyn »

Zowieink, I am sad for your loss, yet I can tell you've received much comfort from the Gospel. Isn't it wonderful to know that this is not the end? I feel the greatest sorrow for those who lose loved ones without the knowledge that we continue on in the third estate. I'll be praying for you and your family.

LDSNZ
captain of 100

Post by LDSNZ »

kathyn wrote:Zowieink, I am sad for your loss, yet I can tell you've received much comfort from the Gospel. Isn't it wonderful to know that this is not the end? I feel the greatest sorrow for those who lose loved ones without the knowledge that we continue on in the third estate. I'll be praying for you and your family.
Ditto.

M249Gunner
captain of 100

Post by M249Gunner »

I'm sad to hear of your loss. How soon did she see the cleansing to be if things go as they currently are?

jsk
captain of 100

Post by jsk »

I'm very sorry for your loss! Thanks very much for being willing to share an intensely personal experience!

minuet1
captain of 100

Post by minuet1 »

Zowieink, my condolences on the passing of your wife. What a blessing for you to know where she's at and that you will be reunited. That perspective sure doesn't take away the pain, but it can make it bearable. My prayers are with you and your family.

armedtotheteeth
captain of 100

Sorry for your loss. Thank you so much for your testimony!