Israel's thermite lab

Discuss political news items / current events.
Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Israel's thermite lab

Post by Col. Flagg »

I'm not going to make any accusations or indictments... just throwing this out there as one of those things that makes you say 'hmm'?

http://factsnotfairies.blogspot.com/200 ... e-lab.html

Israel's Nuclear Research Center - Negev near Dimona develops super-thermite films like that found in the rubble of the World Trade Center...
Attachments
Israeli thermite lab in Dimona.jpg
Israeli thermite lab in Dimona.jpg (198.11 KiB) Viewed 1131 times

Oldemandalton
captain of 1,000

Re: Israel's thermite lab

Post by Oldemandalton »

Israel's Super-Thermite Lab

The crime of 9-11 is still very much at the center of the political stage. It is the real reason why the Zionist-controlled Barack Obama is president of the United States and why the 86-year-old Shimon Peres is president of Israel. The lie has to be defended to protect the real criminals. Shimon Peres, the father of Israel's nuclear arsenal, and the Zionist criminals who helped him build nuclear weapons in the Negev Desert are at the very center of the false-flag terrorism and deception of 9-11. Peres' friends and Mossad agents like Arnon Milchan, Rafi Eitan, Zvi Malkin, and Avraham Ben-Dor played crucial roles in both 9-11 and the creation of Israel's nukes. This is not merely coincidence.

Israel's secret and super-secure nuclear lab is where the extremely powerful super-thermite of 9-11 was designed. The chief scientists involved in the manufacturing of the nano-composite used to pulverize the World Trade Center on 9-11 will be named in a forthcoming article in this space.

Christopher Bollyn
Come on Col. Why use an Anti-Semitic for your “truth” of the 9/11 myth? At least use credible sources. :roll:

I like the part where Bollyn says Obama is controlled by Zionists! :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW…. WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE!!! :oops:

The pictures are of the Negev Nuclear Research Center NOT A NANO-THERMITE LAB!!!

DOH!!! :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol:

Unraveling Anti-Semitic 9/11 Conspiracy Theories
http://www.adl.org/PresRele/ASInt_13/4346_13.htm

9/11 Anti-Semitic Conspiracy Theories Still Abound
http://www.adl.org/main_Anti_Semitism_D ... eories.htm

OMD

ithink
captain of 1,000

Post by ithink »

Oldemandalton wrote:At least use credible sources. :roll:
You c'mon old man, you should know at your age that there are no credible sources. Glean what you can from wherever you can, there are no pure sources of truth.

Kurt
captain of 100

Post by Kurt »

OMD do you have perfect judgment in all things, cause I sure don't. :D There may come a day you might just find out you were mocking those who sided with truth and as you call it the "myth". When the Lord reveals what really went down, I hope I'm standing next to you for your reaction. 8) And if I'm wrong, then you'll get to watch mine. :lol:

Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Col. Flagg »

Oldemandalton wrote:
Israel's Super-Thermite Lab

The crime of 9-11 is still very much at the center of the political stage. It is the real reason why the Zionist-controlled Barack Obama is president of the United States and why the 86-year-old Shimon Peres is president of Israel. The lie has to be defended to protect the real criminals. Shimon Peres, the father of Israel's nuclear arsenal, and the Zionist criminals who helped him build nuclear weapons in the Negev Desert are at the very center of the false-flag terrorism and deception of 9-11. Peres' friends and Mossad agents like Arnon Milchan, Rafi Eitan, Zvi Malkin, and Avraham Ben-Dor played crucial roles in both 9-11 and the creation of Israel's nukes. This is not merely coincidence.

Israel's secret and super-secure nuclear lab is where the extremely powerful super-thermite of 9-11 was designed. The chief scientists involved in the manufacturing of the nano-composite used to pulverize the World Trade Center on 9-11 will be named in a forthcoming article in this space.

Christopher Bollyn
Come on Col. Why use an Anti-Semitic for your “truth” of the 9/11 myth? At least use credible sources. :roll:

It's unfortunate that there's some anti-semitism by the author/host of the article, however, that doesn't change the fact that nano-thermite was discovered in the WTC dust or make Israel's nuclear research/thermite lab disappear.

I like the part where Bollyn says Obama is controlled by Zionists! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Israel does in fact have a lot of pull in DC Dalton... its lobby is perhaps the strongest anywhere in any government. Obama does the bidding of the same puppet/money masters Bush bowed down to.

BTW…. WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE!!! :oops:

The pictures are of the Negev Nuclear Research Center NOT A NANO-THERMITE LAB!!!

DOH!!! :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol:

Nano-thermite is also manufactured there Dalton... look it up. I hate to say it, but if you really think Israel is always the good guy and victim, you're very naive.

OMD

Oldemandalton
captain of 1,000

Post by Oldemandalton »

Nano-thermite is also manufactured there Dalton
Stop spreading unfounded lies Col. Where's the proof? It is very easy to accuse without evidence.

I need more than the say of an anti-Semite. Of course he will accuse Israel whom he hates. Many Jews died on 9/11 along with faithful Muslims and Christians. :(

OMD

pritchet1
captain of 1,000

Post by pritchet1 »

They did set off an above ground explosion this past week to "study the effects of man-made earthquakes" in the Negev with DOD help. Point being, they used explosives to do the job. I bet it wasn't dynamite.

Reporting on such activities is not "anti-semite". Everybody in the middle east are semites. :idea:

Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Col. Flagg »

Oldemandalton wrote:
Nano-thermite is also manufactured there Dalton
Stop spreading unfounded lies Col. Where's the proof? It is very easy to accuse without evidence.

I'm not saying Israel manufactured the nano-thermite that was used to fell the WTC's... you are correct... this article provides no proof of that, however, two facts remain that you cannot dismiss or deny... Israel benefited greatly off 9/11 and nano-thermite was discovered in the dust. I can promise you this... neither bin Laden or any of the alleged 19 hijackers put it there.

I need more than the say of an anti-Semite. Of course he will accuse Israel whom he hates. Many Jews died on 9/11 along with faithful Muslims and Christians. :(

Evil knows no race, color, creed, etc., that's for sure.

OMD
Dalton, I know you and Dr. Jones have debated 9/11 here in the forum due to your denial, but have you seen or read this interview with Dr./Professor Neils Harrit about the discovery of nano-thermite in the WTC dust? If not, I'm hoping you'll read this and then render your opinion...

http://www.russiatoday.com/Politics/200 ... ?fullstory
RT: Professor Niels Harrit, you examined the rubble that came from the World Trade Center. What did you find in it?

Niels Harrit: Well, in there we find the remains of what we characterize as thermetic material, and this is a very energetic material which can be used either for melting iron, or it can be designed as an explosive.

RT: So, what effect would nano-thermite have had on the collapse of the towers on September 11?

Niels Harrit: Actually, within this group of authors behind this paper, which we published in April, there are diverging opinions about what this nano-thermite was used for. And my opinion is: we should not speculate on a scenario for the demolition. There is no doubt that the three towers were demolished on 9/11. But beyond that there is very solid evidence that some thermite has been used for melting the steel beams. We do not know if the thermite that we have found is the same thermite which has been used for melting the beams. It’s very, very possible that different varieties were used, and I personally am certain that conventional explosives were used too, in abundance.

RT: When you say “in abundance,” how much do you mean?

Niels Harrit: Tons! Hundreds of tons! Many, many, many tons!

RT: So we are not just talking about nano-thermite. In fact, we are talking about both nano-thermite and conventional explosives used in large quantities…

Niels Harrit: We have not found remains or traces of conventional explosives. Actually, we’ve suggested and recommended to NIST, which is the National Institute of Standards and Technology, that they should look for remains or traces of explosives, and they have refused to do that every time. They have not investigated it.

RT: In terms of the nano-thermite, the traces of which you did find, what are the possible explanations for its presence in the World Trade Center? I mean, could it have been in the airplanes, or could it have been a naturally occurring substance in any way?

Niels Harrit: The two last options I can definitely rule out. It could not have come from the airplanes. If it had been there beforehand – those who put it there, I urge them to step forward and tell us how and why it got there. One thing, which has been mentioned frequently in the discussion following our publication, is that this could be the primer paint which was applied to the steel beams in order to prevent corrosion. And many of the ingredients are the same. In terms of the iron oxide, as I told you, which is red in color, you see it hugely on steel beams when they are protected, it’s iron oxide… So, some of the chemicals in there are the same. But the composition of the primer paint used… there are two very good reasons for it not being paint, in my opinion. One is that the composition, chemical composition of the paint, primer paint, used in the World Trade Center, according to NIST (the National Institute of Standards and Technology) is vastly different from that what we are seeing. To be specific, I’d say that we are missing large amounts of chromium, zinc, and magnesium. Next, which can be understood by everyone, is that the paint applied on the steel beams is stable to elevated temperatures. NIST did experiments with the steel beams, because they wanted to use the appearance of the paint as a measure for the temperature the steel beams had been exposed to. And let me be specific. When you heat this steel beam up 250 degrees Centigrade, it starts cracking. This is because the steel expands more than the paint. They get what they call mat cracks. And it keeps on cracking until the temperature is above 650 degrees, where it starts peeling off, forming scales. This continues to about 800 degrees, when this scaling becomes excessive. But it does not burn. So, the paint on the steel beams is stable beyond 800 degrees Centigrade. Now, the stuff we have found ignites at 430 degrees Centigrade. So, it is not the primer paint. So, what I can say is… Is this nano-thermite? Well, it quacks like a duck, it waggles like a duck, it looks like a duck, maybe it’s a duck? This is all we can say.

RT: It’s now around three months since your article was first published. What’s the response been like? I understand it’s one of the first times you’ve been interviewed for an English-speaking audience.

Niels Harrit: For what you call the mainstream media, there has been dead silence, except for two interviews I’ve done on Danish television. It has taken off on the Internet to an extent that I had not anticipated. But on the official, organized level, it’s a roaring silence, I must say.

RT: Just going back a bit. What first piqued your interest in 9/11? How did you first come to examine the rubble? What did you expect to find?

Niels Harrit: Back two and a half years, I think, when I accidentally saw the collapse of Building 7. And to those who do not know this, we should make it absolutely straight that there were two airliners, but there were three skyscrapers. Most people associate the World Trade Center with the Twin Towers. But the World Trade Center was a center. There were seven buildings, and the towers were number one and number two. Now, number three, number four, number five and number six were relatively small buildings from nine to 22 stories. But Building 7 was a huge building close to two hundred meters high, 47 stories, with a footprint at the level of a small soccer field. And it came down 20 minutes past five in the afternoon; this was seven hours after the North Tower collapsed. I saw this accidentally and I said: “What is this? This is the World Trade Center. What!?” And I had to see it again. Because most people didn’t know about Building 7. And it is going down completely symmetrically in 6.5 seconds. Z-z-z-u-p! Like that! And as a scientist, you are trained to watch your environment in an analytical fashion. You always think: how does this happen and how does that happen? And this I just couldn’t understand or cope with. Why should this building come down, which I had never heard of before? It comes down with no apparent reason. So I have to push the button again and again. And it took me weeks actually to digest this. And I think this is common to most people – to realize what you have seen. But once you have realized this, there is no way back. So you can either speak out, or you can live in shame. And from that on I got more and more interested. And I found that the evidence for a controlled demolition is overwhelming. The evidence for thermite is also. First, I told you that the thermite reaction produces molten iron. Now, molten iron was pouring out of one of the towers, and molten iron in pools under the rubble after 9/11 for weeks and months. The surface temperature was 735 degrees after three days of heavy showers. It took them three months to put out the fire. It was declared officially extinguished on December 20th. Now, this is the kind of fire! And the point is that the thermite kept on reacting. This was a witch’s brew of thermite chemistry. For three months! Very sophisticated, very complicated. It’s a masterpiece of demolition.

RT: And who would be capable of producing of such a masterpiece of demolition?

Niels Harrit: It is not competitive with the official conspiracy theory, the one with Osama Bin Laden and 19 highjackers. I am an anti-conspiracy theorist. I am against the official conspiracy theory. We must have a criminal investigation to find out what. This was a crime and it has never been investigated.

RT: You were the first team to have examined the rubble, and the first team to have picked this up. Why do you think that is?

Niels Harrit: Technically, the collapses were investigated by the National Institute of Standards and Technology. So, they should have looked into the dust, and they have been encouraged many times to look for remains of explosives, to look for remains of thermite. And actually, when there is a fire in the United States, which is suspicious, or which is violent, or which is unexpected, according to some regulation, you should look for thermite. Because you can use it for arson; and if you want to burn your house, this is the way to do it. You cook up a thermite reaction, and you go on vacation, and you can trigger it with your cell phone at a long distance, if you wish. So, this is routine for the FBI to look for remains of thermite. This they do very frequently actually. But they didn’t do it this time.

RT: But obviously you are a real scientist, so it is understandable you don’t want to be associated with conspiracy theorists and don’t like that kind of term. What would you say to people who do lump you into that same category?

Niels Harrit: Then I must repeat, I mean, who is being fooled here? Because the official conspiracy theory, yeah, people call me strange things, and conspiracy theory is… the word theorist is not meant kindly. But who is being fooled here, when we are being presented with the official conspiracy theory? Without any proofs, without a criminal investigation, with nobody being charged with this and no one is wanted? Osama Bin Laden is not wanted by the FBI for this! I mean, shouldn’t there be some questions to ask here? So, I will turn the question back and say, “Who are the fools?”
If you could ask Dr. Harrit some questions Dalton, what would they be?

Oldemandalton
captain of 1,000

Post by Oldemandalton »

I'm not saying Israel manufactured the nano-thermite that was used to fell the WTC's
Then why post this BS on a thread? This is exactly what the Anti-Semite/Jew Hater, Christopher Bollyn is saying!

OMD

Oldemandalton
captain of 1,000

Post by Oldemandalton »

If you could ask Dr. Harrit some questions Dalton, what would they be?

Here are some Col.

Re: Active Thermitic Material in WTC Dust From Dr Greening
by Dr. G on Mon May 04, 2009 10:45 pm

I just sent this e-mail to the authors of the "Active Thermite" paper:

The "Active Thermite" debate, (if there ever was one!), has now sadly
reached a state of stasis and stalemate. It basically boils down to this: do
you believe Harrit and Jones or not. Or stated another way: Are the red/gray
chips definitive evidence that "energetic" nanothermitic agents were
pre-planted in the WTC or are these chips explainable in some other, less
conspiratorial, way?

To begin to answer this question we need to consider just how unusual, (or
not!) these red/gray chips really are. Harrit et al. believe that the
red/gray chips are indeed very remarkable - so much so that these authors
insist that these chips simply could not be found in dust produced by a
"natural" collapse of the Twin Towers. Harrit et al. make this claim mainly
because of two characteristics of the chips:

(i) Their alleged engineered "nano-scale" structure

(ii) Their alleged "highly energetic" pyrotechnic properties

With regard to the first of these points it is quite evident that Harrit et
al. have based their characterization of the WTC red/gray chips almost
entirely by copying the work of scientists at Texas Tech University and the
Lawrence Livermore National Labs who have made and patented nano-structured
energy-dense materials for use as detonators and pyrotechnic agents. (See
the papers and reports of authors such as M. L. Pantoya, T. M. Tillotson, R.
L. Simpson, B. J. Clapsaddle and A. E. Gash, as well as Chapter 7 of the
book "Energetic Materials" by U. Teipel) It is therefore very significant
that these nano-technology materials scientists consistently and repeatedly
make use of scanning electron microscopy, X-ray analysis, and DSC to
characterize their samples - precisely the techniques used by Harrit et al
to characterize their red/gray chips. But in spite of this obvious attempt
to convince the scientific community that the WTC red/gray chips are indeed
the high-tech creations of dedicated "nano-engineers" toiling away in some
clandestine weapons laboratory, these chips are in reality quite low-tech
and decidedly micro, as opposed to nano, in scale and structure.

With regard to point (ii) above, Harrit asserts that the chips are fragments
of an "energetic material". This claim is mostly based on DSC measurements,
but we need to consider: is it supported by experimental evidence? The
Harrit paper reports the energy content of the red chips to be in the range
1.5 - 7.5 kJ/g. This is in fact not very "energetic" at all when you
consider that common organic materials such as simple hydrocarbons or
oxygenated hydrocarbons contain far more energy per gram than the red chips.
Thus gasoline releases about 48 kJ/g, and stearic acid, found in plant and
animal fats, releases about 40 kJ/g upon combustion. Since carbon, in some
as yet unknown chemical state, is also found in the red chips, it is certain
that some of the energy content of the red chips is accounted for by this
non-thermitic ingredient. In fact, if the chips contained a mere 10 % of
graphitic carbon it would account for more than half of their energy
content!

Nevertheless, on page 28 of their paper, Harrit et al. offer another reason
to believe that the red chips are a highly energetic thermitic material:

". the DSC tests demonstrate the release of high enthalpy, actually
exceeding that of pure thermite. Furthermore, the energy is released over a
short period of time, shown by the narrowness of the peak in Figure 29."

This statement, also repeated in the Abstract to the paper, is simply not
correct and shows a complete lack of understanding of DSC by the authors of
the paper. Why do I say this? Well, Figure 29 is the DSC trace of a red chip
heated from 20 deg C to 700 deg C at 10 deg C/ min and shows an exothermic
peak extending from approximately 420 - 470 deg C. Now, as someone who has
run many DSC analyses on a wide variety of materials, I know that the height
and width of a DSC peak depends on many factors such as the sample-holder,
the furnace atmosphere, the sample packing density, etc, but most of all,
DSC peak widths depend on the heating rate. Given that the DSC trace of
Harrit et al. was acquired at 10 deg C/min and has a FWHM ~ 25 deg C, one
can be certain that a different peak width would have been obtained if a
different heating rate had been used. Thus DSC peak widths are not
indicative of reaction rates. This is amply illustrated by many of the DSC
traces and the discussion given in Chapter 5 of the well-known chemistry
textbook "Thermal Analysis" by W. Wendlandt.

Finally, I should add that DSC is most effectively used to study reaction
rates if it is carried out in isothermal mode using the Avrami-Erofeev
equations to analyse the data. This experimental approach allows a rate
constant and an activation energy to be calculated for the reaction
responsible for an exothermic peak. I am surprised that a Chemistry
Professor at a well-respected University appears to be unaware of this
simple fact ....

Yes indeed Prof. Harrit, you had the temerity to tell me to take my time and
not waste yours, when perhaps I should be telling you to take your time, but
not waste mine!
Dr. G
http://the911forum.freeforums.org/activ ... html#p2943
I've already done a calculation, (see my post from a few days ago), of how much heat energy a layer of nano-thermite (such as the one allegedly found by Jones et al) could generate. And, by the way, you have not commented on this calculation as you said you would. Nevertheless, my conclusion was that Jones' chips would do no more than slightly warm a WTC column!

So when I bounced my calculations and conclusions off Jones et al, all he could come up with was the suggestion that there were probably other explosives used in the WTC and the nanothermite chips were maybe just fuses!

Thus, after all the fuss about high-tech nano-thermites, we are back to good-old "bombs in the buildings" as the answer to how the buildings were destroyed.

http://the911forum.freeforums.org/activ ... 50-30.html
The Fascinating Discussion Starts here;
http://the911forum.freeforums.org/activ ... -t150.html

OMD

pritchet1
captain of 1,000

Post by pritchet1 »

"It matters not whether the pearly gates swing or slide open, just that they do open." (Assuming there are gates and not a veil.)

It is a matter of record that the 3 buildings were destroyed by explosives and not by two aeroplanes carrying kerosene. Discussing whether the explosives were micronuclear devices, thermite explosives or dynamite should not be the issue. The issue is the false flag and misdirection of justice towards those purportedly in the planes that hit the buildings (and are still alive in other parts of the world) and against those who planned the whole thing (I lay it at the feet of the Committee of 300).

The attempted connection is between the Israeli artists that entered the buildings weeks before and planted devices and the thermite lab in Israel and a possible link based on the characteristics of the forensic material found at the crime scenes.

Is it the same material? Yes or no.

If yes,
Was the material found at the crime scene manufactured in Israel? Yes or no?

If yes, who bought it and transported it?

Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Col. Flagg »

Oldemandalton wrote:
I'm not saying Israel manufactured the nano-thermite that was used to fell the WTC's
Then why post this BS on a thread? This is exactly what the Anti-Semite/Jew Hater, Christopher Bollyn is saying!

OMD
I did a little research after posting the article trying to find some evidence that nano-thermite is indeed manufactured at this facility in Israel, but have not been able to find much about the facility or what is made there other than nuclear material. However, just as no proof has been offered yet that nano-thermite is made there, how can you prove it is not?
Last edited by Col. Flagg on August 31st, 2009, 11:08 am, edited 2 times in total.

pritchet1
captain of 1,000

Post by pritchet1 »

The intelligence communities know what is going on. Do we have a "need to know"? Let those investigating, do their job.

Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Col. Flagg »

Oldemandalton wrote:
Mr. Greening wrote:To begin to answer this question we need to consider just how unusual, (or
not!) these red/gray chips really are. Harrit et al. believe that the
red/gray chips are indeed very remarkable - so much so that these authors
insist that these chips simply could not be found in dust produced by a
"natural" collapse of the Twin Towers. Harrit et al. make this claim mainly
because of two characteristics of the chips:

(i) Their alleged engineered "nano-scale" structure

(ii) Their alleged "highly energetic" pyrotechnic properties
Can’t you see this is nothing but an insulting hit piece on Drs’. Jones and Harrit? He’s basically trying to discredit their scientific research with terms like ‘believe’ and ‘insist’, even after intense microscopic analysis and corroboration from many other scientists who have seen the results from the samples under electron microscopy analysis. This guy is doing nothing different than all the others who are trying to discredit the scientific evidence, which is trying to make it sound like it is their 'opinion' as opposed to a fact based on scientific analysis. It's no different than calling the results of a DNA test 'an opinion'. :lol:
Mr. Greening wrote:Harrit asserts that the chips are fragments of an "energetic material". This claim is mostly based on DSC measurements, but we need to consider: is it supported by experimental evidence? The Harrit paper reports the energy content of the red chips to be in the range 1.5 - 7.5 kJ/g. This is in fact not very "energetic" at all when you consider that common organic materials such as simple hydrocarbons or oxygenated hydrocarbons contain far more energy per gram than the red chips. These chips are in reality quite low-tech and decidedly micro, as opposed to nano, in scale and structure. My conclusion was that Jones' chips would do no more than slightly warm a WTC column!
LMAO! The chips discovered are even more explosive than RDX Dalton… “low tech”… “no more than slightly warm a WTC column”??? This guy is hilarious.

Come on old man... you can do better than this. :wink:

Oldemandalton
captain of 1,000

Post by Oldemandalton »

I did a little research after posting the article trying to find some evidence that nano-thermite is indeed manufactured at this facility in Israel, but have not been able to find much about the facility or what is made there other than nuclear material. However, just as no proof has been offered yet that nano-thermite is made there, how can you prove it is not?
I contend that Santa's Workshop is also in the Negev. Don't think so? Can you prove it isn't!? Same reasoning you are using here. :roll: :roll: :roll:

OMD

Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Col. Flagg »

Oldemandalton wrote:
I contend that Santa's Workshop is also in the Negev. Don't think so? Can you prove it isn't!? Same reasoning you are using here. :roll: :roll: :roll:

OMD
Santa is real? :lol:

Oldemandalton
captain of 1,000

Post by Oldemandalton »

Israel does in fact have a lot of pull in DC Dalton... its lobby is perhaps the strongest anywhere in any government. Obama does the bidding of the same puppet/money masters Bush bowed down to.
Israel benefited greatly off 9/11

You are right Col. Israel DID benefit from 9/11.

After all we did help take out all of the terrorist’s bases in Lebanon, Syria, and Gaza, Right?

We helped them destroy Hezbollah in the North and Hamas in the South, right?

Our Puppet Master, 'The Zionists’, ordered us to invade and occupy Syria and Iran, two of the greatest supporters of terrorism against Israel, right?

When Israel went to war against Hezbollah we and the other Zionist Puppet Nations in Europe didn’t stop Israel from driving them out of Lebanon, Right?

After the Lebanon war we and the Europeans made sure Hezbollah kept to their treaty they signed from rebuilding their bunkers and filling them with newer, more numerous and better missiles, (all from Iran) right?

Bush, with puppet strings attached, made sure the ‘Palestinians’ didn’t fire missiles from Gaza at Israeli towns and made them adhere to all of the agreements that were made, right?

Obama is a strong supporter of Israel. He disagreed vehemently with his Pastor of 20 years who was an outspoken hater of Jews and Israel and an avowed communist/socialist, right?

So, yes, I can see where Israel benefitted from 9/11.

Next time your dentist pulls a tooth Col, place it under your pillow. The Tooth Fairy will leave you a couple bucks.

OMD

Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Col. Flagg »

Oldemandalton wrote:
Israel benefited greatly off 9/11

You are right Col. Israel DID benefit from 9/11.

After all we did help take out all of the terrorist’s bases in Lebanon, Syria, and Gaza, Right?

We helped them destroy Hezbollah in the North and Hamas in the South, right?

Our Puppet Master, 'The Zionists’, ordered us to invade and occupy Syria and Iran, two of the greatest supporters of terrorism against Israel, right?

When Israel went to war against Hezbollah we and the other Zionist Puppet Nations in Europe didn’t stop Israel from driving them out of Lebanon, Right?

After the Lebanon war we and the Europeans made sure Hezbollah kept to their treaty they signed from rebuilding their bunkers and filling them with newer, more numerous and better missiles, (all from Iran) right?

Bush, with puppet strings attached, made sure the ‘Palestinians’ didn’t fire missiles from Gaza at Israeli towns and made them adhere to all of the agreements that were made, right?

Obama is a strong supporter of Israel. He disagreed vehemently with his Pastor of 20 years who was an outspoken hater of Jews and Israel and an avowed communist/socialist, right?

So, yes, I can see where Israel benefitted from 9/11.

Next time your dentist pulls a tooth Col, place it under your pillow. The Tooth Fairy will leave you a couple bucks.

OMD
Am I getting under your skin with 9/11? You've gone way off-topic with your comments above. Do you not truly see how Israel has benefited from 9/11 and why they would have had motive in being involved to help it succeed?

Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Col. Flagg »

Dalton, you're right... Israel's government is incapable of doing anything wrong...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... srael.html

Oldemandalton
captain of 1,000

Post by Oldemandalton »

From My Confused Friend, Col Flagg;
Am I getting under your skin with 9/11? You've gone way off-topic with your comments above. Do you not truly see how Israel has benefited from 9/11 and why they would have had motive in being involved to help it succeed?
How can a myth get under my skin Col? :) I think it humorous how far the Truthers will go to 'prove' their case. This thread is titled Israel’s thermite lab, yet nowhere is there any evidence of such a place or it’s connection to 9/11. You just take the word of someone known for hating the Jews without any evidence. Typical. :roll:

How has Israel benefited from 9/11? I have shown, albeit with sarcasm, that this is far from the truth. If Bush was obedient to his ‘Zionist Masters’, wouldn’t we have relieved Israel from all her enemies which surround her, like Iranian supplied Hezbollah, Hamas, among others who work freely from Lebanon, Syria, and Gaza? We took out Sadam and Afghanistan which posed little or no threat to Israel while letting thousands of rockets and terrorists attack Israeli towns and cities every year. You really need to step back a little Col and think about what you post. You make it too easy for me some times. Thanks for the “T-Ball’ pitch. :lol:

BTW I never said the Israeli government was innocent, just that it is locked in a death struggle with her (and our) enemies which will culminate in the 3 ½ year siege of Jerusalem and Christ’s appearance to them. A lot of stuff will happen between now and then. All I am asking is that you not believe everything these guys spout. Otherwise their mud they throw will get on YOU. Just looking out for you Buddy. :D

OMD

Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Col. Flagg »

Oldemandalton wrote:
From My Confused Friend, Col Flagg;
How can a myth get under my skin Col? :) I think it humorous how far the Truthers will go to 'prove' their case.

I only wish it were a myth my friend. :( I also find it interesting how far those who deny anything sinister happened on 9/11 will go to try and 'debunk' scientific evidence and the truth.

This thread is titled Israel’s thermite lab, yet nowhere is there any evidence of such a place or it’s connection to 9/11.

It's an actual special weapons manufacturing plant in the Israeli desert Dalton.

You just take the word of someone known for hating the Jews without any evidence.

I wasn't aware Bollyn was an anti-Semite until after I had posted the article and did some research into it. My bad, I admit. However, this doesn't automatically discredit anything he writes about Israel or the middle east because he's actually known to have done some very good investigative research about 9/11 that has been found to be true. He's been wrong about a few things too, but overall, he's batting about .750.

How has Israel benefited from 9/11? I have shown, albeit with sarcasm, that this is far from the truth.

Huh :?: :?: :?:

If Bush was obedient to his ‘Zionist Masters’, wouldn’t we have relieved Israel from all her enemies which surround her, like Iranian supplied Hezbollah, Hamas, among others who work freely from Lebanon, Syria, and Gaza?

It's not as simple as that and Israel, the U.S. and international community know it.

We took out Sadam and Afghanistan which posed little or no threat to Israel while letting thousands of rockets and terrorists attack Israeli towns and cities every year.

Iraq was/is about oil, oil contracts and control of its natural resources, as well as establishing permanent bases strategically located to come to Israel's aid in the event of war, as well as providing a buffer or security blanket for them; Afghanistan was/is about oil/gas pipeline construction and drug money. Both 'wars' are essentially for the enrichment of the military-industrial complex. Ever hear Eisnehower's warning on the MIC during his farewell speech? War is big business, unfortunately and these two 'wars' are no different. Talk about a geo-political chess game too.

You really need to step back a little Col and think about what you post. You make it too easy for me some times. Thanks for the “T-Ball’ pitch. :lol:

I can say the same for your rebuttals or attempts to debunk 9/11 truth with junk science. :lol:

BTW I never said the Israeli government was innocent, just that it is locked in a death struggle with her (and our) enemies which will culminate in the 3 ½ year siege of Jerusalem and Christ’s appearance to them. A lot of stuff will happen between now and then. All I am asking is that you not believe everything these guys spout. Otherwise their mud they throw will get on YOU. Just looking out for you Buddy. :D

I recognize that Israel is in a life or death struggle, but to think that it is the victim all the time which is only defending itself from rogue terrorist groups or that it does not engage in covert or evil operations for its own benefit... is naive. Let's just agree to disagree and move on (again).

ready2prepare
captain of 1,000

Post by ready2prepare »

This is a well-documented news story.

As to whether it has anything to do with Israeli
involvement on 9/11, I'll let you be the judge:

The "Five Dancing Israelies"

As the world watched in disbelief and asked the question...
...Mossad operatives were seen dancing with joy.

A Mossad "surveillance team" made quite a public spectacle
of themselves on 9-11.

The men set up cameras by the Hudson River and trained
them on the twin towers.

Police received several calls from angry New Jersey residents
claiming "middle-eastern" men with a white van were videotaping
the disaster with shouts of joy and mockery. (HA'ARETZ 9/17/01)

"They were like happy, you know … They didn't look shocked to
me" said a witness.

[T]hey were seen by New Jersey residents on Sept. 11 making
fun of the World Trade Center ruins and going to extreme lengths
to photograph themselves in front of the wreckage. (AP and GI)

Witnesses saw them jumping for joy in Liberty State Park after
the initial impact. Later on, other witnesses saw them celebrating
on a roof in Weehawken, and still more witnesses later saw them
celebrating with high fives in a Jersey City parking lot.
(Yediot America 11/2/01)

The FBI sent out an alert to area cops, reading: "Vehicle
possibly related to New York terrorist attack . . . Three
individuals with van were seen celebrating after initial impact
and subsequent explosion." (New York Post)

"It looked like they're hooked in with this. It looked like they
knew what was going to happen when they were at Liberty
State Park." (The Record N.J. News)

One anonymous phone call to the authorities actually led them
to close down all of New York's bridges and tunnels. The
mystery caller told the 9-1-1 dispatcher that a group of
Palestinians were mixing a bomb inside of a white van headed
for the Holland Tunnel. Here's the transcript from NBC News:

Dispatcher: Jersey City police.
Caller: Yes, we have a white van, 2 or 3 guys in there, they
look like Palestinians and going around a building.
Caller: There's a minivan heading toward the Holland tunnel,
I see the guy by Newark Airport mixing some junk and he has
those sheikh uniform.
Dispatcher: He has what?
Caller: He's dressed like an *Arab.
(Channel 4 WNBC Post of the Transcript)

(*Why would this mystery caller specifically say that these
"Arabs" were Palestinians? How would he know that? Palestinians
usually dress in western style clothes, not "sheikh uniforms")

Based on that phone call, police then issued a "Be-on-the-Lookout"
alert for a white mini-van heading for the city's bridges and tunnels
from New Jersey. When a van fitting that exact description was
stopped just before crossing into New York, the suspicious
"middle-easterners" were apprehended. Imagine the surprise of the
police officers when these terror suspects turned out to be Israelis!

According to ABC’s 20/20, when the van belonging to the cheering
Israelis was stopped by the police, the driver of the van, Sivan
Kurzberg, told the officers:

"We are Israelis. We are not your problem. Your problems are our
problems. The Palestinians are your problem." (ABC News 20/20)

Why did he feel that Palestinians were a problem for the NYPD?

The police and FBI field agents became very suspicious when they
found maps of the city with certain places highlighted, box cutters
(the same items that the hijackers supposedly used)
, $4700 cash
stuffed in a sock, and foreign passports. Police also told the Bergen
Record that bomb sniffing dogs were brought to the van and that
they reacted as if they had smelled explosives.

The FBI seized and developed their photos, one of which shows
Sivan Kurzberg flicking a cigarette lighter in front of the smouldering
ruins in an apparently celebratory gesture.

The Jerusalem Post later reported that a white van with a bomb was
stopped as it approached the George Washington Bridge, but the
ethnicity of the suspects was not revealed. Here's what the Jerusalem
Post reported on September 12, 2001:

American security services overnight stopped a car bomb on the George
Washington Bridge. The van, packed with explosives, was stopped on an
approach ramp to the bridge. Authorities suspect the terrorists intended
to blow up the main crossing between New Jersey and New York, Army
Radio reported. (Jerusalem Post 09/12/01)

The van was reported to be laden down with tons of explosives.

What's really intriguing is that ABC's 20/20, the New York Post, and the
New Jersey Bergen Record all clearly and unambiguously reported that a
white van with Israelis was intercepted on a ramp near Route 3, which
leads directly to the Lincoln Tunnel.

But the Jerusalem Post, Israeli National News (Arutz Sheva), and Yediot
America, all reported, just as clearly and unambiguously, that a white van
with Israelis was stopped on a ramp leading to the George Washington
Bridge, which is several miles north of the Lincoln Tunnel.

It appears as if there may actually have been two white vans
involved, one stopped on each crossing. This would not only
explain the conflicting reports as to the actual location of the
arrests, but would also explain how so many credible eye-witnesses
all saw celebrating "middle-easterners" in a white van in so many
different locations. It also explains why the New York Post and
Steve Gordon (lawyer for the 5 Israelis) originally described how
three Israelis were arrested but later increased the total to five.

Perhaps one van was meant to drop off a bomb while the other
was meant to pick up the first set of drivers while re-crossing
back into New Jersey? If a van was to be used as a parked
time-bomb on the GW Bridge, then certainly the drivers would
need to have a "get-away van" to pick them up and escape.
And notice how the van (or vans) stayed away from the third
major crossing -the Holland Tunnel- which was where the police
had originally been directed to by that anti-Palestinian 9-1-1
"mystery caller". A classic misdirection play.

From there, the story gets becomes even more suspicious. The
Israelis worked for a Weehawken moving company known as
Urban Moving Systems. An American employee of Urban Moving
Systems told the The Record of New Jersey that a majority of his
co-workers were Israelis and they were joking about the attacks.

The employee, who declined to give his name said: "I was in tears.
These guys were joking and that bothered me." These guys were
like, "Now America knows what we go through."
(The Mercury Philadelphia, PA 10/17/01 )

A few days after the attacks, Urban Moving System's Israeli owner,
Dominick Suter, dropped his business and fled the country for Israel.
He was in such a hurry to flee America that some of Urban Moving
System's customers were left with their furniture stranded in storage
facilities (21).

It was later confirmed that the five detained Israelis were in fact
Mossad agents. (Forward Magazine). They were held in custody for
71 days before being quietly released. Some of the movers had been
kept in solitary confinement for 40 days.

everal of the detainees discussed their experience in America on
an Israeli talk show after their return home. Said one of the men,
denying that they were laughing or happy on the morning of Sept. 11,
"The fact of the matter is we are coming from a country that
experiences terror daily. Our purpose was to document the event."

How did they know there would be an event to document on 9-11?

It doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to connect the dots of the dancing
Israeli Mossad agents - here's the most logical scenario:

1. The Israeli "movers" cheered the 9-11 attacks to celebrate the
successful accomplishment of the greatest spy operation ever pulled
off in history.

2. One of them, or an accomplice, then calls a 9-1-1 police dispatcher
to report Palestinian bomb-makers in a white van headed for the Holland
Tunnel.

3. Having thus pre-framed the Palestinians with this phone call, the
Israeli bombers then head for the George Washington Bridge instead,
where they will drop off their time-bomb van and escape with Urban
Moving accomplices.

4. But the police react very wisely and proactively by closing off ALL
bridges and tunnels instead of just the Holland Tunnel. This move
inadvertently foils the Israelis' misdirection play and leads to their
own capture and 40 day "torture".

5. To cover up this story, the U.S. Justice Department rounds up over
1000 Arabs for minor immigration violations and places them in New York
area jails. The Israelis therefore become less conspicuous as the
government and media can now claim that the Israelis were just
immigration violators caught in the same dragnet as many other Arabs.

6. After several months, FBI and Justice Department "higher-ups" are
able to gradually push aside the local FBI agents and free the Israelis
quietly.

Osama bin Laden was immediately blamed for the 9-11 attacks even
though he had no previous record of doing anything on this scale.
Immediately after the Flight 11 hit World Trade Center 1 CIA Director
George Tenet said "You know, this has bin Laden's fingerprints all over
it." (How Government Officials Reacted to Sept. 11 Attacks, ABC News
Report)

The compliant mainstream media completely ignored the Israeli
connection. Immediately following the 9-11 attacks the media was
filled with stories linking the attacks to bin Laden. TV talking-heads,
"experts", and scribblers of every stripe spoon-fed a gullible American
public a steady diet of the most outrageous propaganda imaginable.

We were told that the reason bin Laden attacked the USA was
because he hates our "freedom" and "democracy".

But bin Laden strongly denied any role in the attacks and suggested
that Zionists orchestrated the 9-11 attacks. The BBC published bin
Laden's statement of denial in which he said:

"I was not involved in the September 11 attacks in the United States
nor did I have knowledge of the attacks. There exists a government
within a government within the United States. The United States
should try to trace the perpetrators of these attacks within itself...
That secret government must be asked as to who carried out the
attacks. ... The American system is totally in control of the Jews,
whose first priority is Israel, not the United States."

You never heard that quote on your nightly newscast did you?
Source: http://www.todayscatholicworld.com/moss ... ts-911.htm

Best Regards,
Sharon (Making the Best of Basics) in Mississippi

Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Col. Flagg »

Sharon, I was just going to post this story after being reminded of it by a radio program I listen to in the evenings on occasion... you beat me to it! These Mossad agents had their video cameras trained on the twin towers long before the planes hit. Maybe they wanted to record the results of their work on film a few hours later as the 'collapses' occurred? Yep... Israel knew nothing about it, neither were they involved.

Dalton... what say you to this story?

p51-mustang
captain of 1,000

Post by p51-mustang »

Oh yeah, lets not forget to mention the fake Bin Laden videos. If youi still believe the official story, I've got some nice ocean front property in wendover i will sell you for cheap.
Attachments
Now follow along carefully all you sheeple. The Real Bin Laden is on the right, the fake one is on the left. Bush sez both are the real Bin Laden. Hmmm....why would he lie to us like that? <br /><br />Now put down your Kool aid and take a wiff of these smelling salts...
Now follow along carefully all you sheeple. The Real Bin Laden is on the right, the fake one is on the left. Bush sez both are the real Bin Laden. Hmmm....why would he lie to us like that?

Now put down your Kool aid and take a wiff of these smelling salts...
binladenfakes.jpg (25.21 KiB) Viewed 621 times

p51-mustang
captain of 1,000

Post by p51-mustang »

Oh my...I found some more bogus pictures Brother Bush sez are all the Real bin Laden. I'm...I'm so confused. Why would they lie to us like this???? What would they have to gain??? My dear, i am having a hard time dealing with this....I always thought Bushy would never lie because he told me he was a conservative and that he liked Jesus. How can this be? OMD...help me to understand....
Attachments
Again, after I put down the kool aid I realized that 3 of these 4 people are imposters and not the real Bin Laden. Lets sing together: &quot;one of these things is not like the other&quot;...lah..dah te dah...<br /><br />The 2 photos on the right, who took those? You've got to be kidding..right?
Again, after I put down the kool aid I realized that 3 of these 4 people are imposters and not the real Bin Laden. Lets sing together: "one of these things is not like the other"...lah..dah te dah...

The 2 photos on the right, who took those? You've got to be kidding..right?
which_bin_laden_fake_video292.jpg (22.27 KiB) Viewed 617 times
Last edited by p51-mustang on August 31st, 2009, 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.