What if the mark of the Beast is NOT an RFID chip?

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
Vesper
captain of 10

Re: What if the mark of the Beast is NOT an RFID chip?

Post by Vesper »

ndjili wrote: September 30th, 2009, 9:51 am I was reading in Alma the other night and was reading about Amlici. He being after the order of Nehor. In the footnotes Nehors teachings are called "antichrist". So Amlici's teachings are anti Christ. It's interesting that the teachings of the new age are from channeled beings who reinterpret the teachings of Christ and twist them into meaning the opposite than the original intent. Thus they are anti Christ. Now the followers of Amlici wanted to distinguish themselves from the Nephites (people of God). What did they do? They marked themselves with a visible mark of red on their foreheads. It was a mark that they CHOSE. In choosing the mark they took upon themselves a curse. Free agency makes it impossible to be cursed by a mark that was FORCED upon the people or something that was not clear to be something that comes with a curse. The people willingly chose to follow antichrist teaching, they WANTED to be separate from the Nephites (people of God) and they knowingly CHOSE the mark. So much of the BofM is a type and shadow. This mark whatever it is, must be something willingly chosen by the recipient and the people will be warned by the prophet of the curse that will fall on them by getting said mark. I used to think it was a chip but now I dont think so. Though it doesnt mean I'm going to get a chip I just think the mark something far different then we think it is.
It is a very different thing being against Christ while not knowing him and being anti Christ while knowing him. And many who are for him in name do not know him and would turn against him when he became known.

One who is against Christ but will turn to him when shown the truth is not an antichrist. The true antichrist is he who calls upon his name but when his face is revealed, will turn against him.

Antichrist is the spirit of Judas. It is the spirit of Baal worshipers. It is the spirit of those who assume what they have not seen with their own eyes; this is very different from the doubting Thomas who must see to believe, or the Saul who turns Paul as witness is beared, or the Jacob who wrestles with angels until he earns his glory - these who challenge are not antichrist - they are of Christ himself. It is those who fight against Christ while claiming to be of his name, who are of the false churches, who are antichrist. The new age is no different than the antichrist church - the focus is always bliss (feeling good) and scorning those who believe differently (ignorance, violence against free thought). Modern churches are more interested in keeping the status quo and feeling good; compare to the pioneering nature of the early Mormons when they faced true adversity. All churches who are based on Acceptance of today are false ones.

God wants us to challenge, question, lead, and test. Those who cowtoe are of a lesser quality; they are tested, and they fail. So too are those who spout jargon they do not understand, speak as authorities and make threats of damnation against those who do not imbibe their dogmatic rhetoric. They do not have the spirit of Christ. When they utter the words, "he will say I never knew ye", they sentence themselves.

If only Man were brave enough to support those in authority, and listen to their spirit of what is just and right, rather than what feels good in the moment, and what other men have written and spoken from pride.

Corruption is always obvious. When "prophets" worship a "pope" as "Holiness", they take His name in vain, and castrate their herds.

But Allah uses even false prophets to great effect. God does not want followers- he wants friends.

Vesper
captain of 10

Post by Vesper »

There are many marks, some good, some of ill. Going under the water is a mark. Buying food from a corrupt system, other than what one needs, is a mark. Accepting banking's oppression is a mark. A mortgage is a mark. A marriage certificate is a mark of man. Is a mark of God? Judge its weight. How much is toward Caesar?

Some marks serve. Limits and duties may assist the overall function of an enterprise. Some marks will however limit eternally.

Joseph spoke in marks. His way is a similitude of the greater priesthood. The Mormon church is an Aaronic priesthood, Melchizadek in name only. As an emblem, sign, and example, it serves; but those who cling to the world's ways will not face exaltation in what he may call a celestial kingdom; rather one will be condemned to the shades.

Baby steps, a ladder is climbed. Those who cling to dying words will never see the light - of their own doing. Grow new eyes; be as babes to fresh water. Do you know the scriptures?

Vesper
captain of 10

Post by Vesper »

In case one is wondering what I meant by Allah, LDS has acknowledged that this is merely one name for "God". One would do well to research the LDS articles on Islam, and reflect upon modern day rejection of true prophets; the savior will not come from the staff of Judah.

troyables1971
Hi, I'm new.

Post by troyables1971 »

leth wrote: August 16th, 2013, 10:36 am I think the mark of the beast is a carbon tax.

In California, businesses are already participating in a cap and trade system, where in order to do business (buy or sell) they must cap their emissions or trade enough money for carbon credits to operate their business at a higher emission level. If they do not buy enough credits they are penalized, doing harm to their ability to do business (buy or sell).

The reason I think the mark is a carbon tax is because carbon, the molecule, has unique properties. It has 6 electrons. 6 Neutrons. 6 Protons.

Mark of the beast.
It can make sense. But how will it condemn us to pay the tax? The Church already accommodates progressive fiscal policies in order to continue to operate. What will make this any unique. I get the correlation it has with underlying globalist agendas, hence global warming, but wouldn't we just continue to pay it and not be affected?

capctr
captain of 100

Post by capctr »

I seriously doubt the "mark" can be pigeonholed into being any one thing, be that carbon tax or rfid chip...although Musk's Neuralink may be pretty good competitor. Can you imagine? How many of us can part with our phones for even a day? Enter a simple procedure that removrs the phone, enhances your intellectuall prowess, not to mention the awe inspiring VR experiences...even a suspicious nut like me would have difficulty passing it up.

LDSAnon
captain of 100

Post by LDSAnon »

The old Institute manual for the New Testament contained a passage from McConkie's Doctrinal New Testament Commentary. It said that ancient oagans in Bible times and before commonly marked their foreheads with the symbols of their deities on various feast days. For example, a worshiper of Poseidon might stencil a trident on his forehead or on his right hand. In Revelation, is says that God marks his servants in their foreheads. McConkie goes on to explain that we mark ourselves by our behavior, according to the covenants we make.

As far as the restriction on buying and selling based on the mark, imagine a scenario where the United States collapses (as has been prophesied by many early general authorities) and the saints begin to practice the United Order out of necessity. When the US economy might reconstitute, under a world currency, the saints will have their own functioning economy, just as they did when they gathered to Utah before statehood. There may not be a common medium of exchange between the saints and the "beast" (the New World Order). They won't be able to buy or sell because they are not on the same system.

gruden2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by gruden2.0 »

Watching the whole thing is recommended, but RFID discussion is at 30 minute mark, or here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6EV6cWzp_A?t=30m0s

LDSAnon
captain of 100

Post by LDSAnon »

The old Institute manual, "The Life and Teachings of Jesus and His Apostles" went into some detail on this. In his newly updated book, "The Second Coming of the Lord," by Gerald Lund, he explains the historical traditions of branding slaves and for religious devotees to pagan gods to mark their hands or foreheads with ink or paints to show their devotion. The mark is not literal. One marks himself/herself by obedience to the gospel. One's actions are the "mark" of him who we serve. Revelation 14:1 applies the same symbolism, saying that the 144,000 all have the name of God written in their foreheads. They have received the "mark" of God.

As far as buying and selling, I look at this differently, also. Zion will arise following a collapse of the central government. The economic system will be the United Order, once it is organized. The secular economy that will be restored under the beast-kingdom (New World Order) will have a credit and monetary system that will not interface with the United Order. The saints will not be able to buy and sell because there is no common currency with the global system. It's sort of a situation like the old Russian Ruble of the USSR. The USSR's currency was basically worthless, because it could not be traded in the global financial system. The New World Order's banking system will see Zion's currency in the same light. They won't or can't extend credit to it. We will be an independent financial system, much like we were in the early pioneer system. Once the United Order was well-established, the financial panics that affected the US had little effect on the pioneers. This wasn't until after the Civil War, and it only lasted until about 1880 or so, after the railroads and mining companies came in and the saints "sold their souls" to them and abandoned the United Order.

kaylamerica
Hi, I'm new.

Post by kaylamerica »

Wow all I can say is this post was ahead of it’s time!!! I have to agree that I think the Mark of the Beast will come in the form of a vaccine, whether this COVID vaccine is it or not, I think it is the beginning.

To require children to get vaccinated (without approval from their parents), need for a vaccine to get on a plane, attend a concert/sporting event, and to even give employers a right to not hire someone based on their vaccination status?! A vaccine that has not had propped testing at that.....it’s control.

I’ve read a few books that believe there are actual “Marks” of the Beast, plural. And I think that will be true...

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

Will the global 'medical passport' be a requirement for participation in the 'United Order', or ZION?

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

LDSAnon wrote: October 11th, 2020, 9:59 pm The old Institute manual, "The Life and Teachings of Jesus and His Apostles" went into some detail on this. In his newly updated book, "The Second Coming of the Lord," by Gerald Lund, he explains the historical traditions of branding slaves and for religious devotees to pagan gods to mark their hands or foreheads with ink or paints to show their devotion. The mark is not literal. One marks himself/herself by obedience to the gospel. One's actions are the "mark" of him who we serve. Revelation 14:1 applies the same symbolism, saying that the 144,000 all have the name of God written in their foreheads. They have received the "mark" of God.

As far as buying and selling, I look at this differently, also. Zion will arise following a collapse of the central government. The economic system will be the United Order, once it is organized. The secular economy that will be restored under the beast-kingdom (New World Order) will have a credit and monetary system that will not interface with the United Order. The saints will not be able to buy and sell because there is no common currency with the global system. It's sort of a situation like the old Russian Ruble of the USSR. The USSR's currency was basically worthless, because it could not be traded in the global financial system. The New World Order's banking system will see Zion's currency in the same light. They won't or can't extend credit to it. We will be an independent financial system, much like we were in the early pioneer system. Once the United Order was well-established, the financial panics that affected the US had little effect on the pioneers. This wasn't until after the Civil War, and it only lasted until about 1880 or so, after the railroads and mining companies came in and the saints "sold their souls" to them and abandoned the United Order.
My step-son has a history degree from U of U and he says there was considerable political/economic pressure put on the various United Orders and Co-ops by the Feds to cause the people to abandon them. They apparently didn't do so voluntarily.

But thanks for insight on how the mark in the forehead, etc., were marks of slavery. And my strong sense is that being prevented from buying and selling, etc., will happen before the advent of the new United Orders. Covid passports could certainly be part of this oppression.

harp master
captain of 100

Post by harp master »

The mark isn't imposed by the 10 horned beast of Revelation 13. It's imposed by the two horned beast who causes them to worship the Rev. 13 - 10 horned beast. So it appears to be RELIGIOUS in origin. Here's a few things to consider.

"This is the KJV of Revelation 13:16 "And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark IN their right hand, or IN their foreheads:"

This is the NEW KJV which is correct and corellates with the interlinear.

"He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark ON their right hand or OR their foreheads,"

The mark isn't IN but ON the right hand or forehead. It's also implied to have the number of and name of the beast. Here are a few odd coincidences.

"And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon."

Two horns like a lamb means two sects similar to Christianity. The word 'LIKE' means - like, similar, resembling. It's a religion similar to Christianity which Islam is a prefect counterfeit of.

"And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to WORSHIP the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed."

...'he speaks like a dragon'.

The word 'dragon' is defined in Strong's lexicon as,
a dragon, a great serpent, a name for Satan.
Lucifer is the name for Satan. He's 'THE BRIGHT AND MORNING STAR,' and is behind the religion of ISLAM!
Notice the two horns and star.

"And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed."

The forehead and the right hand have religious significance in Islam.  They wear turbans and the forehead is figurative of honor and dignity.  The harlot of Revelation 17 has Babylon the Great written on her forehead, and fanatical Muslim's like to show off their zebiba. 

Wouldn't the Koran have the NAME of Muhammad on it? Maybe the mark is the requirement to carry a Koran in the right hand - which is a Muslim's 'clean' hand whenever one buys or sells.

The number of the verses in the Koran according to the scholars:

Ibn-i Abbas (ra): 6616,
Nafi (ra): 6217,
Shayba (ra): 6214,
Scholars of Egypt (ra): 6226,
Zamahshari (ra) (the genius Eloquence Scholar of the Arabic language and literature); 6666.
Bediuzzaman, mujaddid (the reformer) of the 13th century, also has the opinion of 6666 verses.
Coincidence?

I believe the mark is the Islamic zebiba or 'raisin' which is a patch of hardened skin that forms on the forehead of fanatical Muslims from repeatedly hitting the mat. A Muslim's forehead hits the mat at least 35 times a day in submission to Allah resulting in over a million prostrations in a lifetime.

https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-musli ... 24272.html

This could be what we call the mark of the beast.  It will not be worldwide but limited to Muslim dominated countries and possibly only within the ten nation Islamic Empire of the beast.

I don't care much for Sid Roth. He has some crazy stuff on his show. But Walid Shoebat is alright. Take a look.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/Rs_09o5j_pY[/youtube]

Here's another by Walid back in 2009.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/i2vbZG4_g8k[/youtube]

I wish I knew how to post pictures from my computer.

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

harp master wrote: March 12th, 2021, 7:24 am The mark isn't imposed by the 10 horned beast of Revelation 13. It's imposed by the two horned beast who causes them to worship the Rev. 13 - 10 horned beast. So it appears to be RELIGIOUS in origin. Here's a few things to consider.

"This is the KJV of Revelation 13:16 "And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark IN their right hand, or IN their foreheads:"

This is the NEW KJV which is correct and corellates with the interlinear.

"He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark ON their right hand or OR their foreheads,"

The mark isn't IN but ON the right hand or forehead. It's also implied to have the number of and name of the beast. Here are a few odd coincidences.

"And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon."

Two horns like a lamb means two sects similar to Christianity. The word 'LIKE' means - like, similar, resembling. It's a religion similar to Christianity which Islam is a prefect counterfeit of.

"And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to WORSHIP the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed."

...'he speaks like a dragon'.

The word 'dragon' is defined in Strong's lexicon as,
a dragon, a great serpent, a name for Satan.
Lucifer is the name for Satan. He's 'THE BRIGHT AND MORNING STAR,' and is behind the religion of ISLAM!
Notice the two horns and star.

"And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed."

The forehead and the right hand have religious significance in Islam.  They wear turbans and the forehead is figurative of honor and dignity.  The harlot of Revelation 17 has Babylon the Great written on her forehead, and fanatical Muslim's like to show off their zebiba. 

Wouldn't the Koran have the NAME of Muhammad on it? Maybe the mark is the requirement to carry a Koran in the right hand - which is a Muslim's 'clean' hand whenever one buys or sells.

The number of the verses in the Koran according to the scholars:

Ibn-i Abbas (ra): 6616,
Nafi (ra): 6217,
Shayba (ra): 6214,
Scholars of Egypt (ra): 6226,
Zamahshari (ra) (the genius Eloquence Scholar of the Arabic language and literature); 6666.
Bediuzzaman, mujaddid (the reformer) of the 13th century, also has the opinion of 6666 verses.
Coincidence?

I believe the mark is the Islamic zebiba or 'raisin' which is a patch of hardened skin that forms on the forehead of fanatical Muslims from repeatedly hitting the mat. A Muslim's forehead hits the mat at least 35 times a day in submission to Allah resulting in over a million prostrations in a lifetime.

https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-musli ... 24272.html

This could be what we call the mark of the beast.  It will not be worldwide but limited to Muslim dominated countries and possibly only within the ten nation Islamic Empire of the beast.

I don't care much for Sid Roth. He has some crazy stuff on his show. But Walid Shoebat is alright. Take a look.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/Rs_09o5j_pY[/youtube]

Here's another by Walid back in 2009.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/i2vbZG4_g8k[/youtube]

I wish I knew how to post pictures from my computer.
That's the first time I've ever heard that to be the mark of the beast. But what a thought?! Prayer bumps on the forehead?! But how else would an ancient visionary prophet describe bumps like that if that's what he saw?? You know, in order for it to be written down???
I can follow what you're saying here. How wild if that's the mark???
Thanks for sharing your thoughts and readings 😎

WhoIsBeast
captain of 10

Post by WhoIsBeast »

it's really not a disease or government, apparently it's a person if you think you're right that it's a government or something else, not only that you simply deny the font but even all the juries

the animal seems to be human? and had the power to make a sign before the first beast that healed his wound? what does it mean?

It can be a Vatican because many fools are not worth studying the scriptures

and Jesus said, and you shall be fishers, because I will make you fishers of men

and the fish are the people and in the next verse and three fish and five loaves of bread? bread is a word because it says not only with bread you will live but with the word of God right?

and opening their eyes and in another verse Jesus said they thought he had risen from the dead and Jesus was talking about falling asleep? and then that he's dead

if you don't understand that all these are false miracles then don't even try to argue you would lose

and then he spoke of bread or flesh, and said, Do you not understand that I am not talking to you about flesh, but before the leaven of the Pharisees?

so in the end you're stupid just you know?

or what did Moses and Hul say over the sea, and the sea clenched and killed Pharaoh? what does the sea mean? races, etc ... right?

just argue that here the villain and other nice nicknames like Christians her hands shoot arrows (arrows are swearing or something in that sense or blasphemy) but unfortunately you have nothing to do with the worker iniquity

as for SIon (ZIon) in general, do I think it's mountain right? and what if it was a mistake? did the god of the mountain name religion correctly? or nations? or also water (ie man) is generally spoken of the number 144000 what is the number known? No one knows ?

are you really that naive? like the beast my name is right? so this man also has it, and that name is 144000 in gematria: D (probably a very long name: D) and that's the same name as my father and that's the secret of what the world doesn't know

according to the prophecy, are the books sealed (coded?) and will it not be understood correctly at the time of the end?

according to another hypothesis are there two messiah? one of them stole a claim from a book? wrong? read on and see that really?

but are they talking about something else? who knows time has yet to show the truth correctly? he should probably live and live here somewhere

now we move on to other things, and to Islam in general, according to symbolism, he noticed that the word Head (as John is usually referred to in the apocrypha and even in the Bible) so as Isaiah 9 says and the head was cut off?

or as the scripture says

Genesis 3:15 And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your seed and her seed. It will crush your head, and you will crush his heel. "

so could it say the same thing? but even more confusing is the crucifixion, and the inscription hung overhead? So what Muslims say I can tell you that all religions are right

however, it is not worth it for people to study them, let alone ask the right questions, and to think about them, they are no longer threatened.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

buffalo_girl wrote: August 19th, 2013, 9:40 am
... businesses are already participating in a cap and trade system, where in order to do business (buy or sell) they must cap their emissions or trade enough money for carbon credits to operate their business at a higher emission level. If they do not buy enough credits they are penalized, doing harm to their ability to do business (buy or sell).

The reason I think the mark is a carbon tax is because carbon, the molecule, has unique properties. It has 6 electrons. 6 Neutrons. 6 Protons.

I like that theory!

In the Midwest, refineries are having to 'trade' in their EPA 'credits' by converting ALL gasoline to 10% Ethanol. It's very difficult to find pure gasoline at the pumps and when you do, you pay 50 cents more a gallon. I understand that Bakken Oil from North Dakota & Montana is of high quality and being shipped off-shore because it commands a higher price.

Meanwhile, farmers grow GMO corn using massive diesel driven, GPS guided tractors; fossil fuel derived fertilizers & herbicides; combines using fossil fuel; dried in grain bins with propane driven fans; driven hundreds of miles in massive grain trucks to the refineries; and finally the empty trucks return back to the farmer's yard.

I'm not sure how much fossil fuel is used to refine the corn into ethanol, but we do know that federal tax dollars subsidize the process ...
Indeed, often the paying of taxes is verified via a tax stamp, such as on cigarettes. OTEC is such an obvious solution, that the gads overlooking it makes the deception ridiculously obvious. President Carter got 'em going the right way, but Bush and his Big Oil Buddies quickly quashed it, thereby squandering America's wealth to build the OPEC empire.