What if the mark of the Beast is NOT an RFID chip?

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
gruden
captain of 1,000

What if the mark of the Beast is NOT an RFID chip?

Post by gruden »

I came across something interesting recently that got me thinking and I wanted to put it out there for the deep thinkers that come this way.

What if the mark of the beast isn't an implanted chip, as many have postulated to the point where everyone considers it the honest truth but is instead... a vaccination mark?

The reason I'm considering this is because I came across a hint in my reading that TPTB might be getting ready to put a lot of pressure on people to get vaccinated this fall. This could include losing one's job (these kinds of threats have been made in the past regarding workers getting flu shots at nursing homes, hospitals, and schools) and even being denied access to banking services (kind of a clever way of getting around a bank holiday, don't you think?). If you lose your job and can't use banking services (no ATM, debit/credit cards, electronic bill paying, etc.) then that severely hampers your ability to buy and sell, doesn't it? It especially does for those who are unprepared, which is most people. And what about families where both parents work but the kids have to stay home because they aren't vaccinated?

WHO has already come out and basically equated vaccination resistors with criminal conduct. Some countries in Europe, such as Greece, have already mandated all their citizens to get vaccinations with no exceptions. There is large momentum building here. When people start getting sick and even dying, I can easily see the pressure being put on people to get vaccinated.

What will you do? Have you researched vaccinations, particularly the H1N1 vaccine, or are you already signed up to get yours because you're scared and believe you're acting prudently?

Do you know what an adjuvant is? How about thimerosal? Do you know what they used to culture the vaccines? Did you ever wonder how they could rush a medication for billions of people on the market with only six days testing? If H1N1 is mutating so fast, how would they even know which strain to vaccinate against? Why would they put industrial detergents in it? Why have all the vaccine companies been granted complete immunity from legal actions against their product?

And there are probably many other good questions, too. I hope everyone has taken time to pray and ponder about this before letting their kids and spouse get this stuff pumped into their bloodstreams. If this turns out to be a scriptural twist, you might be falling headlong into the Beast's system.

gruden
captain of 1,000

Re: What if the mark of the Beast is NOT an RFID chip?

Post by gruden »

No responses at all, not even to tell me I'm off my rocker?

Well, as chance would have it I just read a web page and it would appear, of all things, that Steve Quayle agrees with this possibility:
stevequayle.com wrote: The illuminati banksters might even declare that in order to stop the Killer Flu Pandemic that all paper currency and coinage must be surrendered so that it will not be a vector for spreading the virus and that immediately an Electronic Money System will be instituted to form the Cashless Society. Of course, a National ID/Proof of Shots Record card or permanent wrist band would be the basis of this system or if they are feeling really bold the actual use of RFID chips could be mandated by the Military and Medical Governors in conjunction with the Federal Reserve and the UN to be needed by anyone in the U.S. to transact any business, access Bank accounts, obtain medicine or food, or actually to be ........THE MARK WHICH WILL BE REQUIRED TO BUY AND SELL. (Note: the Medical Shot Record Card sample has been held actually in the hand of a deep background source and the Metal Wrist Band device has been confirmed as in existence by another source Greg Evenson who has written about it in an alert of his own.)
An interesting read that appears in an article about bank holidays:

http://www.stevequayle.com/News.alert/0 ... k.run.html

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

Sorry Gruden, I haven't been as active on the Forum this past month and did not see your thread.

What you suggest seems possible if only as a 'practice' run for future mandates on the population. As farmers, we are struggling against corporate/government (fascist) control of every aspect of food production. see: http://www.nonais.org

I decided to not renew my employment as a special ed tutor at our small K-12 public school. I will sorely miss those children. Public school administrators and most teachers have been thoroughly brainwashed to follow government regulations and mandates. I heard the State Superintendent of Education on radio the other day breathlessly say, "I have received 18 pages of instruction from the CDC!" These useful idiots love to feel important and part of a 'team', regardless what team it is.

I believe this is going to challenge everyone to decide which 'team' they will choose and how committed to either 'moral agency' or tyranny. Most people don't 'see' ahead far enough to realize that we are being 'bullied' into compliance with all sorts of criminal violations of our unalienable, God endowed rights and that a bully won't quit as long as the victim kowtows.

Oldemandalton
captain of 1,000

Post by Oldemandalton »

I see the Mark as some type of method of exchange like a smart card or something similar. With the coming crash of the world economy that is headed our way the world leaders are clamoring for a new world monetary system. They could make it a cashless system by first using smart cards for all transactions. After that who knows what they’ll want to use.

OMD

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

Whatever the mark of the beast is...

It's not something that's going to be secretly forced on us... it will be something we choose to receive.

That being said, do you think the Prophets will warn us saying "This -------- is the mark of the beast, don't accept it!" or do you think we'll be left to our own discernment regarding what actually is the mark of the beast?

Post by Like »

Forehead = thought.
Arm = action.

Perhaps, the mark is control of thought and action.

SAM
captain of 100

Post by SAM »

Vaccinations are an interesting idea for the mark of the beast. I am starting to lean away from RFID as the mark of the beast as my pet theory, because it almost seems too obvious to me and there are too many people who would reject it based on that notion (does that make sense?). Anyway, I have heard the theory that perhaps debt is the mark of the beast. I think, so far, that one makes the most sense to me. If so, we better get rid of our mortgage fast!

Scarecrow
captain of 100

Post by Scarecrow »

chicafoom wrote:Vaccinations are an interesting idea for the mark of the beast. I am starting to lean away from RFID as the mark of the beast as my pet theory, because it almost seems too obvious to me and there are too many people who would reject it based on that notion (does that make sense?). Anyway, I have heard the theory that perhaps debt is the mark of the beast. I think, so far, that one makes the most sense to me. If so, we better get rid of our mortgage fast!
While I agree debt is bad, the Church has repeatedly mentioned that having a mortgage is acceptable debt. If debt was the mark of the beast, I'm confident the Church would have counseled us long ago to never get a home or car unless we paid cash. With that said, I'm hoping for the same blessing the Lord promised Joseph smith in D&C 104:
78 And again, verily I say unto you, concerning your debts—behold it is my will that you shall pay all your debts.
79 And it is my will that you shall humble yourselves before me, and obtain this blessing by your diligence and humility and the prayer of faith.
80 And inasmuch as you are diligent and humble, and exercise the prayer of faith, behold, I will soften the hearts of those to whom you are in debt, until I shall send means unto you for your deliverance.

Oldemandalton
captain of 1,000

Post by Oldemandalton »

That being said, do you think the Prophets will warn us saying "This -------- is the mark of the beast, don't accept it!" or do you think we'll be left to our own discernment regarding what actually is the mark of the beast?
Good question. I always thought that the Mark will come at a time when the Saints will be persecuted and be under attack by the Beast. We would have to choose between following the Church or deny our testimonies, receive the Mark and follow the Beast. So I will say that our Prophet will warn us not to follow the Beast. This will be a way for God to separate out the wheat. Those of a weak testimony will accept the Mark so as to continue to participate in the commerce of the world. I imagine that the Saints will gather and use a barter system and the United Order at that time. IMO.

OMD

Joppa
captain of 100

Post by Joppa »

what about all the LDS missionaries that are required to get shots before they can go on their missions?

Scarecrow
captain of 100

Post by Scarecrow »

Oldemandalton wrote:
Good question. I always thought that the Mark will come at a time when the Saints will be persecuted and be under attack by the Beast. We would have to choose between following the Church or deny our testimonies, receive the Mark and follow the Beast. So I will say that our Prophet will warn us not to follow the Beast. This will be a way for God to separate out the wheat. Those of a weak testimony will accept the Mark so as to continue to participate in the commerce of the world. I imagine that the Saints will gather and use a barter system and the United Order at that time. IMO.
OMD
I tend to agree. As I'm reading the book Rising Storm, one of the main plot lines is there is a flu vaccination that everyone is being told to take, but the Church has come out and counseled its members against (quite timely considering the book came out 4 or 5 years ago). Many members in the book choose to disregard the counsel so it has a sifting effect on the Church.

I can totally see something happening along those lines. I think you are spot on that whatever the mark is, whether it be vaccination, RFIDs, or the numbers 666 written on our foreheads with a sharpie, we will all have to make a conscious choice to accept it or not, and that choice will create a major sifting in the Church.

Kurt
captain of 100

Post by Kurt »

I personally hope it is a 666 written on our foreheads with a sharpie!! :lol:
Thanks for the laugh.

ndjili
captain of 100

Post by ndjili »

http://reinventingjesuschrist.com/

You can download this book free on this site (reinventing jesus christ). The New Agers speak of the mark and what it is to be in their agenda (scary it's a visible mark according to their plans). This is the religious aspect of the NWO (intersting to see who funds these New Age writers). It also has interesting things in it about 9/11 and even about rewriting the book of revelations. I know Bella has posted the link many times. VERY good read.

kathyn
captain of 1,000

Post by kathyn »

Whatever the "mark" is, it's something we'll have to willingly receive, yet it has to do with money and trade, so it will enforce economic sanctions on whoever refuses the "mark". And anything to do with money will surely be a very difficult test for us.

kathyn
captain of 1,000

Post by kathyn »

oops, dratted double post! :oops:

Scarecrow
captain of 100

Post by Scarecrow »

Kurt wrote:I personally hope it is a 666 written on our foreheads with a sharpie!! :lol:
Thanks for the laugh.
Just make sure you get someone else to write it for you. If you try to do it in front of a mirror, it will end up as "bbb" which isn't as menacing and may result in a lawsuit by the Better Business Bureau for trademark infringement. :lol:

armedtotheteeth
captain of 100

Post by armedtotheteeth »

Kurt wrote:
I personally hope it is a 666 written on our foreheads with a sharpie!!
Thanks for the laugh.

Just make sure you get someone else to write it for you. If you try to do it in front of a mirror, it will end up as "bbb" which isn't as menacing and may result in a lawsuit by the Better Business Bureau for trademark infringement.
:lol:
DOH!!!!
If you lose your job and can't use banking services (no ATM, debit/credit cards, electronic bill paying, etc.) then that severely hampers your ability to buy and sell, doesn't it?
This scripture does not say this, it is a lil more then hampers. I believe it will be a physical thing, the scriptures give a lot of detail that it will be, but i dont believe its a vaccine.

gruden
captain of 1,000

Post by gruden »

armedtotheteeth wrote:
If you lose your job and can't use banking services (no ATM, debit/credit cards, electronic bill paying, etc.) then that severely hampers your ability to buy and sell, doesn't it?
This scripture does not say this, it is a lil more then hampers. I believe it will be a physical thing, the scriptures give a lot of detail that it will be, but i dont believe its a vaccine.
A vaccine is not a physical thing? I've got a scar on my shoulder from a vaccination I received as a kid. Looks physical to me.

How long can you buy and sell if your employer won't let you come to work, if you can't draw money from the ATM, if you can't use ANY banking services? If you have a stash of cash under your mattress you can get by for a while, but how long?

I came across something interesting recently to add to this, where someone overheard airplane attendants waiting in a airport security line commenting how they couldn't wait until people were required to show proof of vaccination before they were allowed to fly (in reference to a passenger in line sneezing). Just another little hint of where things could be headed. Imagine what they could do if they mandating having a little card or whatever as proof of vaccination to do anything?

If you don't think a vaccination is fulfillment of the scripture that's fine. I just think TPTB keep feeding the implanted chip meme as a way to keep us distracted while they slip in the real mark. We need to stay flexible in our thinking.

gruden
captain of 1,000

Post by gruden »

buffalo_girl wrote:I believe this is going to challenge everyone to decide which 'team' they will choose and how committed to either 'moral agency' or tyranny. Most people don't 'see' ahead far enough to realize that we are being 'bullied' into compliance with all sorts of criminal violations of our unalienable, God endowed rights and that a bully won't quit as long as the victim kowtows.
100% agree with you, as usual. We're going to have to make a lot of important decisions in the next few years that will be make-or-break as to which side we're on. Many of these things will not be obvious if we haven't been paying attention.

armedtotheteeth
captain of 100

A vaccine is not a physical thing? I've got a scar on my shoulder from a vaccination I received as a kid. Looks physical to me.
How long can you buy and sell if your employer won't let you come to work, if you can't draw money from the ATM, if you can't use ANY banking services? If you have a stash of cash under your mattress you can get by for a while, but how long?

I came across something interesting recently to add to this, where someone overheard airplane attendants waiting in a airport security line commenting how they couldn't wait until people were required to show proof of vaccination before they were allowed to fly (in reference to a passenger in line sneezing). Just another little hint of where things could be headed. Imagine what they could do if they mandating having a little card or whatever as proof of vaccination to do anything?

If you don't think a vaccination is fulfillment of the scripture that's fine. I just think TPTB keep feeding the implanted chip meme as a way to keep us distracted while they slip in the real mark. We need to stay flexible in our thinking.
I never said a vaccine was not physical, read what I said. I do believe it will be physical, just not a vaccine!
What if I, and a lot of other saints are millionaires? Could I live off my money for years? There are 1000’s of worthy saints that could do this. What of them, they can buy with receiving a vaccine(mark). The interesting thing you need to look at, which is looked over a lot of time, is the fact you can not sell anything as well. How does that stack up in your theory? Once you take that mark, that’s it, buying and selling are all over for all the saints that refuse the mark. It’s pretty cut and dry.

gruden
captain of 1,000

Post by gruden »

armedtotheteeth wrote:I never said a vaccine was not physical, read what I said. I do believe it will be physical, just not a vaccine!
What if I, and a lot of other saints are millionaires? Could I live off my money for years? There are 1000’s of worthy saints that could do this. What of them, they can buy with receiving a vaccine(mark). The interesting thing you need to look at, which is looked over a lot of time, is the fact you can not sell anything as well. How does that stack up in your theory? Once you take that mark, that’s it, buying and selling are all over for all the saints that refuse the mark. It’s pretty cut and dry.
I love it when people say something is cut-and-dry. It's usually not.

How do businesses buy stock from suppliers? How do they pay their employees? How do they pay bills? Via the banks!

I don't understand how you can't see that. You could be a billionaire and it means squat if you can't get at your money. These aren't the kind of people that keep their money in a chest buried in their back yards.

If you can't use banking services of any kind, that leaves cash and barter, that's it. There are glimmers of bartering going on, but until the dollar collapses this is still a currency society.

I think you're being far too literal of a scripture like Revelations which is highly symbolic and abstract in nature. While there are little things one can do here and there, in this society if you don't have access to banking resources you're pretty much out of the system. I challenge you at this very moment to go a whole month of not using bank service. How far can you get buying, selling or paying your bills with just the cash in your wallet or lying around the house right now? For 99.9% of people, rich or poor, the answer is not long.

ldsfireguy
captain of 100

Post by ldsfireguy »

Guys,

There is another, very important aspect to the "mark" which I don't think has been mentioned yet in this thread. The mark is not simply an economic or social convenience - like a more efficient card, an implanted chip or a tattoo of some kind. These may be the mechanisms of marking (and I think they probably will be), but the most important aspect of the mark will be evident and glaring.

The system by that time will be publicly Luciferian - there will be strong elements of idolatry and human sacrifice which will mark it as very evil to all who have eyes to see. Also, acceptance of the mark will represent a declaration of allegiance to Lucifer - and rejection of the mark will represent open rebellion against him. This is the most important element of the mark.

armedtotheteeth
captain of 100

I love it when people say something is cut-and-dry. It's usually not.

How do businesses buy stock from suppliers? How do they pay their employees? How do they pay bills? Via the banks!

I don't understand how you can't see that. You could be a billionaire and it means squat if you can't get at your money. These aren't the kind of people that keep their money in a chest buried in their back yards.

If you can't use banking services of any kind, that leaves cash and barter, that's it. There are glimmers of bartering going on, but until the dollar collapses this is still a currency society.

I think you're being far too literal of a scripture like Revelations which is highly symbolic and abstract in nature. While there are little things one can do here and there, in this society if you don't have access to banking resources you're pretty much out of the system. I challenge you at this very moment to go a whole month of not using bank service. How far can you get buying, selling or paying your bills with just the cash in your wallet or lying around the house right now? For 99.9% of people, rich or poor, the answer is not long.
I dont hear anything in your statement that supports your vaccine argument. The actual meaning of what the mark is is not cut and dry, but the consequences of taking the mark are! I was at first interested in your theory as I am always looking for new angles, but I put it to the test call scripture, and it dose not fulfill the requirements. Ldsfireguy made the point that I found where your throey is lacking.
The system by that time will be publicly Luciferian - there will be strong elements of idolatry and human sacrifice which will mark it as very evil to all who have eyes to see. Also, acceptance of the mark will represent a declaration of allegiance to Lucifer - and rejection of the mark will represent open rebellion against him. This is the most important element of the mark.
Revelation 13
1And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. 2And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority. 3And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast. 4And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him? 5And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. 6And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven. 7And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. 8And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. 9If any man have an ear, let him hear. 10He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints. 11And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon. 12And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. 13And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, 14And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live. 15And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. 16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. 18Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
Revelation 15
1And I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvellous, seven angels having the seven last plagues; for in them is filled up the wrath of God. 2And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.
It sounds more like the people who follow the beast will be smitten with sickness.
The reason I think you theory is interesting, is that although I do not think the vaccine is the mark, I could see them using a mark to track those who have and have not taken a vaccine, or even use a pandemic to force a “marking” system . Buts thats not your argument.

LDSNZ
captain of 100

Post by LDSNZ »

Hi,
Joppa wrote:what about all the LDS missionaries that are required to get shots before they can go on their missions?
True. Don't the missionaries have an option of whether they want to take those scam vaccines? Or is it a mandatory requirement by govt authorities?
Last edited by LDSNZ on September 14th, 2009, 11:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

LDSNZ
captain of 100

Post by LDSNZ »

... a flu vaccination that everyone is being told to take, but the Church has come out and counseled its members against (quite timely considering the book came out 4 or 5 years ago).

Kiaora.

Is that a fiction story? If not, this is the 1st time I've ever heard that the church has come out and counseled its members against vaccination. As such will you plz post the factual evidence?

Thanx in advance.