I can't believe I am posting.

Tell us about yourself...
Jonesy
captain of 1,000

Re: I can't believe I am posting.

Post by Jonesy »

Jonesy wrote: January 16th, 2024, 10:28 pm I know similarly how you may feel about your lost scriptures! I was overseas by myself recently and lost my favorite pair of khakis—I mean, I only had two. One I tossed and the other I kept. Then the next week I could only find my old pair—I had thrown away in the trash my new ones on accident! I looked everywhere! So I went to church in those. The next week after I washed them I couldn’t find that pair! Unloaded the drier several times to check. Then they magically showed up in the drier despite trying to find them—but the plot twist is that I found the new ones, though—not the old ones! I now lost the old pair and magically found the new. Completely baffled. I know what I saw! Biggest mind bend of my life.
Okay, forget Loki. I just saw, Everything Everywhere All at Once. It was so good! Maybe my new favorite movie?! A must see for believers in timelines and dimensions. The message goes deep—always open to personal interpretation.

Momma J
captain of 1,000

Post by Momma J »

EndTimesBeliever wrote: January 16th, 2024, 11:06 am

I am sure many will not believe the last one, but 7 years ago, before being admitted to the hospital for a week's stay, I read several chapters in the D&C. I read these chapters out load, but in a whisper, while I circled every single word, one by one, with my eyes. These chapters were about building the temple in the New Jerusalem (Missouri); what to name the buildings, where to locate the buildings, how to measure the buildings, etc. At some point after returning home from the hospital, I tried to find these chapters and they are nowhere to be found. What exactly this means, I am not sure. It may be that I was changed to a different time line, and different time lines have different scriptures. It could be that time travel is possible and that God really did give Satan the power change the past and the times. Maybe it is both of these things or other options that I haven't thought of. At any rate, I KNOW that God allowed for the scriptures to be changed, for what purpose and benefit I cannot say. I am choosing to trust in Him and believe that there is some way this works towards our good.

First of all... Welcome! I appreciate your viewpoints.

I love digging through archives, both online and in person. History is a passion of mine. I have read of Civil War atrocities committed by people who are heralded as "heroes." Never being able to find the written words again in any format. I began to wonder if all negative annotations had been pulled/scrubbed so as to erase that part of history.

As I pondered and prayed, I began to understand that the information that I had found, was given to me in answer to prayers. I do not know if actual physical copies of diaries actually survived to this time.

Perhaps you too were "given" information ~ scripture for you... information that the Lord is giving to you for your personal growth. ???

Just a thought to ponder.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

Jonesy wrote: January 17th, 2024, 11:55 pm..I just saw, Everything Everywhere All at Once. It was so good! Maybe my new favorite movie?! A must see for believers in timelines and dimensions. The message goes deep—always open to personal interpretation.
Really? I saw that and would not recommend it.

I think that multiverse stuff is more of a distraction from the real truth about dimensions of the spiritual world.

Telavian
captain of 1,000

Post by Telavian »

creator wrote: January 18th, 2024, 9:16 am
Jonesy wrote: January 17th, 2024, 11:55 pm..I just saw, Everything Everywhere All at Once. It was so good! Maybe my new favorite movie?! A must see for believers in timelines and dimensions. The message goes deep—always open to personal interpretation.

I think that multiverse stuff is more of a distraction from the real truth about dimensions of the spiritual world.
Multiverse to me seems to imply there is no objective reality and we are all just a product of our chance interactions. In the multiverse I am a rich billionaire, I am famous, I am an athlete, I am everything anyone could dream of. However, I am also a homeless bum who steals from old ladies for fun. I am everything and yet nothing.

How can God legitimately judge me simply because I had a chance interaction that led me to where I am when another interaction could have propelled me to divine greatness.

EndTimesBeliever
captain of 10

Post by EndTimesBeliever »

creator wrote: January 17th, 2024, 3:51 pm Thanks for sharing. I am glad you were able to find healing and the love of God despite what you went through.
EndTimesBeliever wrote: January 17th, 2024, 1:33 pm..I felt to give a lesson about my testimony of the creation and shared some of the evidences that Divine Design was part of the equation. Five or six sisters were so offended by my testimony that they left the room...
How is the idea of creation by divine design offensive to anyone that believes in God? I could understand having different opinions on the specifics, but belief in God seems to imply belief in God as a divine creator.
Definitely a good question. One that I don't have an answer for. I knew that many people believe in a combination of evolution and creation, but was quite shocked to find that active members of our church are so set on evolution that it offends them that someone else believes in creation.

One sister that walked out in the middle of my lesson was a surprise to me. I had served as the Assistant YW Ward Camp Leader under her and we had several discussions during camp. During one of those discussions I lamented about how many in the church no longer seem to believe in creation. She said something like "Really, I thought everyone believed in creation." Anyway, her reaction and our discussion was a part of why I dared to go through with the lesson. I strongly believe that I was directed by God to share my testimony about creation with the Relief Society Sisters. When I read through my lesson before I presented it, I had a powerful witness that it was truth that I was sharing. It was still scary to go through with it. I am not sure if this sister was herself personally offended, or if she left to support her friends who walked out. She had a strange smirk on her face when she got up to leave, like maybe she understood the irony of telling me that she believed in creation and now walking out of my lesson in a show of support for evolution. A few years later she became the Stake YW President. While serving in that calling she gave a testimony of being a Feminist. This was during Covid and my family did at home church during that time, but we watched the Zoom of the testimony meeting, so I watched in utter disbelief that she thought it acceptable for a testimony to talk about how much she appreciated the Women leaders of our church and their guidance and direction. Women this. Women that. It was like she was saying, "Before I decide if something is true or not, I look at the person's gender. If they are not a women, then I do not give heed to their words or council, because no truth comes from a man." How absurd to think that you will be there in Heaven with Heavenly Father and say to Him, "I don't care about your council, I only want to hear what Heavenly Mother has to say." How absurd to think that Heavenly Mother (if there is really only one) would be a Feminist women who doesn't value the opinion and insights of her husband. In my opinion she should have been release from her calling for bearing such a "testimony." Of course, she wasn't.

A second women that left was also a surprise to me. She was a young mother of four or five children. Her mother was visiting in our ward that day and stayed in the room. I wonder if they had an interesting conversation after the meeting. I don't know how things are going with her, she moved out of the ward before Covid.

A third sister that walked out was the wife of a man that was the former YW President in our ward and the wife of the first counselor in the Bishopric. (I am not sure if this happened while he was still the first counselor and my husband the second counselor, or if this happened soon after he asked to be released and my husband was the new first counselor.) At any rate, he did ask to be released. A while after that, they got divorced. I saw her a year or two later at the lab when we were both getting lab work done. She was wearing immodest clothing that showed her new tattoos. My impression at the time they got divorced was that she left the church due to the church being too slow to give women the Priesthood and accept all the LGBT stuff.

A fourth sister that walked out, the first one to do so, was the Relief Society Secretary. She had tried to derail my lesson a couple of times. I let her know that I didn't think it was appropriate for her to interrupt me right in the middle of my testimony. Although I had told them that I was saving time at the end of the lesson for them to share their testimonies and thoughts on the matter, she got up and walked out. She later became the Sunday School Teacher for the oldest youth class. This is the only time that I went to the Bishop to state reasons why a calling wasn't appropriate. I had heard a lot of false doctrine out of her mouth in RS, but he said that she was just questioning things, and such a sweet good person that serves other people, such a skilled fun teacher, and I didn't have any proof she couldn't keep her personal struggles and false ideas to herself when youth were involved, etc.) He assigned me the task of becoming more loving, forgiving, and accepting. My daughter was in the class just under hers at that time, so I thought "What the heck if the other parents don't care about what their children are taught...? Should I care more about their children than they do?" Occasionally classes would have to be combined and my daughter would attend this lady's class (usually last minute unscheduled absences of my daughter's teacher). My daughter would tell me about the lessons, so I knew full well that she was teaching false doctrines to the youth. About a year into her calling, my daughter was old enough to be moved into her class. So, I went to the Bishop again with documented proof that she couldn't keep her personal questions and struggles out of her lessons and examples of specific false doctrine she had taught. He still didn't want to release her. I said fine, but my daughter will not be attending her class. He said something along the lines of "Don't you know what a big scene that would cause with her not going to the right class?" I said, "I certainly don't care about that, she can go to the younger class or come to RS with me." I think somehow it was decided that the Sunday School President should be involved in the decision if she should be released or not. Thankfully she was released. She was completely inactive a few weeks later, in my opinion because her avenue of molding minds had been cut off. She also was a staunch supporter of women getting the Priesthood and all the LGBT stuff.

A fifth sister to walk out was really mad at me. She chewed me out personally the next Sunday. She eventually was put in as the next Relief Society President. She was older than me and had a quite grouchy personality, but I liked her and thought she had given some good RS lessons in the past. About the only person she liked in the ward was the first sister I talked about. For some reason she was really friendly and loving to that family. I have a bit of a "wicked streak" and occasionally went out of my way to say "Hello." to her in the hall, so that I could see her cringe and squirm. She literally could not even manage a "Hi." for several years. We did talk a couple of times before she moved out of the ward because somehow she failed to rig things so that someone else would do my Visiting Teaching/Minister Interview (whatever it was at that point). Near the beginning of the ordeal, she sent me a nasty email about being a "change denier." Several years into this hatred of me, some article came out about how they teach evolution at BYU, so she felt obligated to send that link to me. I responded with a link to an awesome article about the statistically probability of evolution being true that had come out a day or so earlier. (I am sad, I just checked for those emails and it appears that I no longer have them.)

One sister that I thought had a really good grasp of the gospel bore her testimony after I was done speaking. She did it in a way that led me to believe that she leans somewhere in the middle of the issue. I don't recall if more sisters bore their testimonies and if so who they were or what they said. After the meeting one sister came up to me and said "I don't think you went too far with that," and a few other things that let me know at least one sister in my ward also believes in creation.

Evidentially, there was some big conversation about me and my lesson on Facebook and/or other Social Media, because when the Relief Society President came over to scold me the first thing she did was ask if I had been on Facebook/Social Media recently. I have never had an account on such a platform, so I missed it all. She pricked and prodded at me to get me to tell her what led me to giving the lesson. She accused me of "following my own agenda." She was very secretive of any of her personal feelings on any of the issues.

A few weeks after my lesson one of the Gospel Doctrine Teachers devoted an entire lesson to the topic, which I got lucky enough to attend. I didn't usually go to his class because I liked the other teacher better, but that week I did (my preferred teacher was probably absent). It was all about how the church doesn't have an official stance on evolution and was given in support of the fourth sister I referred to. He loved to have long, meaningful discussions with her in the hall during church and at other times; thinking that he somehow would be able to resolve her concerns and answer her questions with his great wisdom. This man happened to be the husband of one of my friends I will tell about soon in another post. (Let's just say that we never did things together as couples.)

This friend of mine told me, "You need to accept people where they are, [EndTimesBeliever]." My reply to that is: "Why is acceptance always only one way? Why don't they need to accept me where I am? Why does "accepting them where they are" seem to mean "Keep your mouth shut and don't say anything about your beliefs and feelings." and/or "You better accept my view point or else I want nothing to do with you?" If I am really in the wrong and off the deep end, why don't they come to me in love and fellowship and counsel with me and share insights that might help me better understand the truth of the world around me?

EndTimesBeliever
captain of 10

Anxiety abounds. I sure hope no one in my last ward is a member of this site!

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

creator wrote: January 16th, 2024, 12:29 pm
EndTimesBeliever wrote: January 16th, 2024, 11:06 am..The reason that I am telling you this, is that I read a post a short time ago where people were discussing why the church is changing history and I have skimmed many posts where people are bickering about "the facts." I just thought to encourage you to be cautious about making firm conclusions. There are multiple things going on...
Agreed. While I'm unsure about things changing due to time travel, we don't always understand the perspective and culture of the past, and we don't always have enough information to make accurate conclusions. Sometimes new information comes to light. Sometimes we've relied on non-contemporaneous twisting of history. Sometimes the published history gets revised, etc.
nightlight wrote: January 16th, 2024, 12:17 pm One time *circle*
Aren't you going to expound?..
*One Time Sphere* is probably a better phrasing

"all is as one day with God, and time only is measured unto men."

This is how a person can see things that are to come. When prophesying, you are simply seeing God's POV . You are seeing things that are happening now

This is how Christ could forgive sin before He fulfilled His sacrifice

I don't believe in different time lines. It is a sedating idea imo

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

EndTimesBeliever wrote: January 18th, 2024, 12:38 pm..This friend of mine told me, "You need to accept people where they are, [EndTimesBeliever]." My reply to that is: "Why is acceptance always only one way? Why don't they need to accept me where I am? Why does "accepting them where they are" seem to mean "Keep your mouth shut and don't say anything about your beliefs and feelings." and/or "You better accept my view point or else I want nothing to do with you?" If I am really in the wrong and off the deep end, why don't they come to me in love and fellowship and counsel with me and share insights that might help me better understand the truth of the world around me?
One of the big problems with this is they often throw out truth and correct principles in the process.

This statement from Ezra Taft Benson comes to mind:

"There are some who would have us believe that the final test of the rightness of a course is whether everyone is united on it. But the church does not seek unity, simply for unities sake. The unity for which the Lord prayed and which President McKay speaks is the only unity which God honors – that is, 'unity in righteousness,' unity in principle. We cannot compromise good and evil in an attempt to have peace and unity in the Church, any more than the Lord could have compromised with Satan in order to avoid the War in Heaven." (source: Ezra Taft Benson. Our Immediate Responsibility)

Jonesy
captain of 1,000

Post by Jonesy »

creator wrote: January 18th, 2024, 9:16 am

“The real truth”. Okay. For those that are believers in timelines (and dimensions) then. I took away a lot of other elements of the storytelling I thought were good.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

Jonesy wrote: January 18th, 2024, 3:57 pm“The real truth”. Okay. For those that are believers in timelines (and dimensions) then. I took away a lot of other elements of the storytelling I thought were good.
:) Ok, maybe "the real truth" wasn't the best way to word that. I think these portrayals of a multiverse end up being a distortion of the reality of spiritual realms/dimensions; like it's Hollywood's way of avoiding acknowledging God.

There were some interesting concepts in the movie but for me that ended up getting overshadowed by some of the ridiculousness of the movie.

Jonesy
captain of 1,000

Post by Jonesy »

creator wrote: January 18th, 2024, 4:03 pm
Jonesy wrote: January 18th, 2024, 3:57 pm“The real truth”. Okay. For those that are believers in timelines (and dimensions) then. I took away a lot of other elements of the storytelling I thought were good.
:) Ok, maybe "the real truth" wasn't the best way to word that. I think these portrayals of a multiverse end up being a distortion of the reality of spiritual realms/dimensions; like it's Hollywood's way of avoiding acknowledging God.

There were some interesting concepts in the movie but for me that ended up getting overshadowed by some of the ridiculousness of the movie.
Can you point me to any leads or sources for me to look into the real truth of it—particularly the part that acknowledges God?
😆 There was definitely a lot of ridiculousness—for entertainment value. I mean, I won’t expect anything less from Hollywood, but I’ll take what I can from it.

EndTimesBeliever
captain of 10

creator wrote: January 18th, 2024, 2:14 pm
This statement from Ezra Taft Benson comes to mind:

"There are some who would have us believe that the final test of the rightness of a course is whether everyone is united on it. But the church does not seek unity, simply for unities sake. The unity for which the Lord prayed and which President McKay speaks is the only unity which God honors – that is, 'unity in righteousness,' unity in principle. We cannot compromise good and evil in an attempt to have peace and unity in the Church, any more than the Lord could have compromised with Satan in order to avoid the War in Heaven." (source: Ezra Taft Benson. Our Immediate Responsibility)
Great Quote.

Ezra Taft Benson has a lot of great quotes. I did a lesson on Chapter 21: Principles of Temporal and Spiritual Welfare from Teachings of Presidents of the Church: Ezra Taft Benson in this same ward a few months before my creation lesson.

My favorite quote from the chapter is:

“Too often we bask in our comfortable complacency and rationalize that the ravages of war, economic disaster, famine, and earthquake cannot happen here. Those who believe this are either not acquainted with the revelations of the Lord, or they do not believe them. Those who smugly think these calamities will not happen, that they somehow will be set aside because of the righteousness of the Saints, are deceived and will rue the day they harbored such a delusion.” (ETB Manual - page 269) (https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/stu ... e?lang=eng)

I gave a “masterful lecture” where we discussed both spiritual and physical preparedness and then using quotes from the manual I led them to the realization that you really can’t be spiritually prepared if you have done nothing to try to be physically prepared. It was fun to see the shock on some of their faces when I drew my conclusions and they realized that it was possible that I might have a point.

The main idea here was that if “follow the prophet” is one of the top things that shows you are spiritually prepared and you have not planted a garden, worked on your years supply, lived within your means, …, then you really haven’t been following the prophets' advice, so you can’t really say that you have checked that box off and are spiritually prepared.

Back then I had no problem with the notion of following the prophets. Back then it seemed to mean to do those things mentioned above and other wholesome things like have Family Home Evening, read the scriptures, say your prayers, etc. No problem, good sound advice that should lead to happiness or at least better consequences and outcomes than the alternatives.

Today, it appears that “follow the prophet” means get the Covid shot. I do/did all the things listed above to the best of my ability, but because I refused the Covid shot…. Others did not/don’t do many of the things listed above, but because they got the Covid shot.... What a crazy world we live in!

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

Jonesy wrote: January 18th, 2024, 7:43 pmCan you point me to any leads or sources for me to look into the real truth of it—particularly the part that acknowledges God?
These are just a few of the sources I would recommend:
  • An Outline of Esoteric Science by Rudolf Steiner
  • Knowledge of the Higher Worlds by Rudolf Steiner
  • Heaven and Hell by Emmanuel Swedenborg
  • The Fourth Dimension by Rudolf Steiner

EndTimesBeliever
captain of 10

To continue my story:

After I gave my agency lesson I had a reaction similar to what many of you have probably experienced after you take a major test; the reaction where you are completely wiped out for the next few days. I believe that I had put so much energy into “keeping up pretenses” that when I let that go, I had no more energy at all. For a time, I was even more depressed than I had been before giving the lesson. I spent many hours in bed in the morning praying to God to give me even one good reason why I should get out of bed. I never felt like a got an answer, but would eventually get up anyway. I had a hard time getting things accomplished unless I viewed it as essential. The only thing that appealed to me was being out in nature. When my husband got home from work, I would ask him to go on a hike with me. As soon as we got home from the hike I would say, “Let’s go on a walk.”

I had a friend in the ward who knew I was struggling. She has a lot of experience in many different healing modalities and tried many different things to help me. I think I frustrated her when she wanted me to make a “vision board.” She would say something like “What do you want, EndTimesBeliever?” and I would say, “I want this for my husband.” “I want this for this son.” “I want this for my other son.” “I want this for my daughter.” “I want this for my family.” She would then say, “No, what do YOU want, EndTimesBeliever? To which I would reply exactly the same as before or something along the lines of “I don’t have a freaking clue who/what I want to be/do.” (Other than wife and mother.)

She tried Reiki on me a couple of times. I am not sure exactly how I feel about Reiki, but I know that the first time she did it I had a very powerful reaction. I felt the spirit tell me that I needed to open my mind and heart and learn to love people. I believe it opened up my ability to cry by at least a small fraction, which seems to have some healing benefits. The other time or two she did Reiki on me, I was not sure I felt anything, but I also didn’t notice that it made anything worse.

A couple of times she did an “Emotion Code” treatment on me to help me release some of my trapped negative emotions. It wasn’t very effective as I am terrible at being muscle tested. I mentioned these encounters to my sister who had also heard of intentional release of emotions and said that she had the book that explained it. So, when I was in Utah, at Education Week, I read her copy of “The Emotion Code.” It rang true to me, so upon returning home I decided to go to work and try it on myself.

For better or worse, I was terrible at getting answers from muscle testing. I lack faith in it due to the inconsistency of it. I looked into it a bit more and discovered that alternative method of muscle testing is to stand with your eyes closed and ask a question and then see if you move forward (yes) or backward (no). This worked better for me, but still not good enough for my liking. (It can take a while with your body slightly swaying back and forth before finally deciding on the answer.) At this point it came to my mind that I had purchased a pendulum a year or two previously, that came as a set with something or other I had wanted to purchase. When I first received the pendulum, I used it to ask a few questions and promptly put it away as nonsense. But, at this point in my efforts to release trapped emotions, I thought to give the pendulum a try. I felt like the pendulum worked better for me than muscle testing and I became quite proficient at using it and identifying different heart walls and emotions that needed to be released. I AM NOT RECOMMENDING THIS!

I doubt that people who use this method as a small “add on” to other healing modalities (like a chiropractor or message therapist) have any negative effects from using it in the manner described in the book. I believe that the people who have such a treatment done on them will not be hurt by it and many of them will feel like it helped them. But, if you want this to be your main healing modality and/or to do treatments on yourself, I would advise exercising a great deal of caution with using this form of energy healing!

So, at the end of August 2016, I began going to work in earnest on “being healed.” As mentioned in a previous post, I was also counseling with my Bishop for help with personal repentance and forgiveness of myself and others and was working through the Addiction Recovery Program. I was reading the Book of Mormon daily and recording my insights in a small journal and doing well on personal prayers. I got the idea in my head that I could combine it all together; I could release the trapped emotions from me, pray to Heavenly Father for forgiveness for me and the person(s) I was releasing trapped emotions about; and send a spirit-to-spirit message to the person(s) involved. (I didn’t contact people in person while working through the Addiction Recovery Program. I felt like it had the potential to do more harm than good. But, I believed that if we are interconnected that I could communicate with their spirit and their spirit would know that I had apologized and/or extended them forgiveness. That even though they wouldn’t consciously know what I had done, they could still receive some healing and have some of their burdens lifted; that when we meet in Heaven they would know that things had already been resolved between us.)

It was a little slow at first as I learned to recognize the different emotions, but I got so good at it that I thought I should write a book about my method. I was going to call it “Intentional Release: Combining Agency, Repentance, and Forgiveness with Emotion Release for Purification and Sanctification” I didn’t get very far on the book, but this is what I intended to say for part of my preface:

“I testify to you that because of the Atonement of Jesus Christ we can repent and change, we can become free of sin, we can slay our inward foes and have peace in this life as a result of coupling this God inspired method (intentionally and consistently) with making a keeping sacred covenants and living a righteous life based on Gospel principles. I know this to be true from my own personal experience.

Developing “Intentional Release” has been a great honor bestowed upon me by God and has wholly changed my life. I am closer to Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ than I ever thought possible in this life time. I am astounded at the love Jesus offers me. I have gained a clearer view of how much Christ suffered for me personally. (It is beyond exponential.) I am certain that God will keep His promises to us and is leading all things along carefully in His wisdom to bring about the immortality and eternal life of man for His name’s honor and glory. We can qualify for exaltation if that is the desire of our hearts. That will become the desires of our hearts as we educate our conscious minds to decipher our feelings and release all negative emotions which come from Satan and embrace all positive emotions which come from God. I personally believe that “Intentional Release” was inspired by God to aid His Saints in the effort of becoming a Zion people prepared to be raised up with the Savior at His Second Coming. That day is hastening on. It is time to prepare.”

This was one of the prayers I wrote out during this time:

Prayer to be sealed up unto Christ

Dear Heavenly Father, in the sacred name of Jesus Christ, I ask Thee to bind up my wounds and my broken heart and purify my spirit; my heart, might, mind, and strength; my body; and my cells so that I may be a worthy receptacle of the Holy Ghost.

Heavenly Father, I ask Thee in the sacred name of Jesus Christ to sanctify my spirit; my heart, might, mind, and strength; my cells, and my body by thy Holy Ghost as it fills my soul to overflowing, so that there is no room for any other guide but Thee, Father; Thy Son, Jesus Christ my Savior and Redeemer, and the Holy Ghost.

Heavenly Father, in the sacred name of Jesus Christ and with the Holy Ghost please seal me up unto Everlasting life and Exaltation in Thy courts above, that I may be sealed up unto Christ for eternity.

Heavenly Father, in the sacred name of Jesus Christ and with the Holy Ghost bind up my soul against the powers of the adversary that he may never weaken my soul’s resolve to love Thee and keep Thy commandments.

Heavenly Father, in the sacred name of Jesus Christ and with the Holy Ghost cast out all unbelief that I may move forward in faith from this time forth and forever, that the Holy Ghost can be my constant companion until the end of time that I may be worthy by the Atonement of my Savior Jesus Christ for exaltation.

Heavenly Father, in the sacred name of Jesus Christ and with the Holy Ghost mark me as Christ’s in my forehead that I may be forever with the Lord and be one with Christ in Thy kingdom forevermore.

Heavenly Father, in the sacred name of Jesus Christ and with the Holy Ghost wrap me in Thine arms that I may be protected for all generations of time and thought out all eternity.

Heavenly Father, in the sacred name of Jesus Christ and with the Holy Ghost bind up my soul against the Powers of Satan and apply the atonement to cover all my sins removing all the stains and burdens my sins inflicted upon humanity and restore all things to be as if these sins had never happened. Sanctify our souls that we may be one with Thee Heavenly Father, as Thy Son Jesus Christ is one with Thee and the Holy Ghost. That we may be joint heirs with Christ at His Second Coming to go no more out to the wicked ways of the world; sealed up to Christ that Satan may be bound and be unable to have influence upon our souls through all generations of time and though out all eternity.

I pray Heavenly Father for these ageless mercies and honors, in the Sacred, Holy name of Jesus Christ the Savior and Redeemer of all mankind. Amen.

It may just be that I was very naïve and had no idea that energy healing can open the doors for negative energies to enter your life and didn’t use proper precautions to prevent it. It may be that I went over and above the method described in the “Emotion Code.” It may be that I figured I didn’t have to ask if an emotion was ready and wanted to be released. (If I knew it was there and wanted to release it obviously it was my prerogative to do so.) It may be that I was being too effective and creating a stir in the spiritual realm as for the first time in my life I felt I could understand actual messages from God. It may be that I started asking other questions that were not directly about “What emotion is this?” and those questions were not appropriate in God’s eyes. Maybe it was all of these things combined plus others factors as well, but when I came to the point where I thought Christ would visit me soon, it was definitely not Christ who showed up. I didn’t see anyone, but suffered from a spiritual attack, in my opinion by the Devil himself. (I will write about this attack in a different post.) I know that I am not alone in having negative consequences from using this energy healing method. My understanding is that Julie Rowe, Chad Daybell, and Lori Vallow were also involved with “The Emotion Code” and intentional release of emotions. My opinion is that they too were attacked by negative energies; the difference being that in their cases it appears to be a slower, more gradual attack that was/is imperceptible to them resulting in a lot of severe problems for themselves and their families. Mine was an outright and obvious attack which allowed me to recognize it and move away from this type of energy healing. My husband crushed the pendulums that were in the house and we have agreed that I will not use one again.

EndTimesBeliever
captain of 10

Some of what I learned (or at least came to believe) from intentionally releasing emotions:

1. It is true that we store unprocessed emotions in different locations of our bodies and they can cause health problems; mental and physical.

2. Releasing trapped emotions can have a positive effect on our mental and physical well-being.

3. Releasing one emotion can open up the way for additional emotions to be released. It is like and onion, you cannot get to the inner layers until you remove the outer layers.

4 a. Our emotions are intertwined with other’s emotions. If I release negative emotions about you, you will likely be benefitted from the release as well, although probably not consciously. (Sometimes though, the other person(s) will feel something happen.)

One day I released negative emotions in relation to my sister, she was not forewarned of my intensions. Later that day, through our email conversation, I learned that she had broken down bawling while sitting in the bleachers watching her children’s swimming lessons. She had felt an overpowering gratitude for the Savior, his atonement, and forgiveness. This reaction coincided with the time that I was releasing these emotions.

4b. A combination of 3 and 4a is going on. You may have to release some emotions about your brother before you can release certain emotions about your mother, for instance. I felt that I could release emotions related to groups of people all at once.

One Sunday, after I had released whatever it was that I label “the star cycle” relating to my ward, the spirit in our ward was different (much improved). That day, a girl, who refused to give talks or say prayers in sacrament meeting due to her anxiety, bore her testimony for the first time. I am not sure if it was just coincidence or not, but I didn’t think it was at the time.

There were emotions in myself that I couldn’t release until after I released my husband’s “heart wall” about me. Also, in the releasing of my husband’s “heart wall” about me it also released emotions in me.

5. We hold on to a TON of negative emotions; vast amounts of the same emotion.

When I first started releasing emotions, I for instance, released “horror.” I believe I release 1 horror emotion at that time. Down the road I learned that I had a lot more horror to release about that same incidence. I destroyed most all of my records, so I can’t remember the numbering system I used, but I know that we dealing with the effects of very large amounts of trapped emotions.

6. I learned that emotions often come together in a set cycles. If you feel anxiety for instance, there are probably several emotions that you feel along with the anxiety and/or in sequence after the anxiety hits. I could release the entire cycle at one time, I didn’t have to go through each individual emotion one by one.

7. I learned that cycles of emotions also cycle. After the anxiety cycle hits for instance it may be followed by a fear cycle and then a bewildered cycle. Then those cycles cycle, or repeat again. So instead of just releasing anxiety, fear, and bewilderment; I could release the “anxiety cycle, fear cycle, bewilderment cycle” cycle, all at one time.

8. The negative emotions related to just one sin create a vast gulf between you and God. So much so, it is beyond a person’s ability to cope with/pay for. A life full of just regular level sins creates an astronomical gulf. You truly will be in hell without the Saviors atonement even if all you have to do to repent is just feel all of those emotions.

I released “heart walls” about sins I committed and about sins committed against me. I released emotions regarding at least 23 sins and 82 experiences.

My Intentional Release Process basically consisted of these 5 steps:
a. Confess sins to God, Bishop, Spouse, Other (as needed based on the situation and sin).
b. Locate and Release the "heart wall" (using the negative emotion chart).
c. Say a prayer to repent of the sin and use a magnet to release the trapped emotions.
d. Bask in the Spirit - combine introspection with the positive emotion chart.
e. Listen to messages that come through the whisperings of the spirit and take notes if desired.

9. We are interconnected beings and can speak spirit to spirit.

I was certain that after I released my negative emotions regarding a person, they often sent back a message to me. In a few cases I believed they sent back a “Who are you?” or “Why are you contacting me? along with, “Why should I trust you?” Other times it was more along the lines of a “gratitude cycle” coupled with a “good to hear from you feeling.” Some of these messages would also include a “Is the Gospel really true?” question along with a “Is repentance really possible?” question to which I would emphatically send back a “Yes!” answer, because I felt connected to God and perceive myself to have 100% confidence in Him and His plan.

On 10/12/16 I wrote I felt like:
I was “acceptable” as a person/daughter of God.
I was “accountable” to my Bishop. (To accomplish the things he assigned me.)
I was “appreciated” by my husband.
I was “believing” that this was helping me and others.
I was “joyous” about life.
I was “peaceful” about the Holy Ghost.
I was “grateful” to Jesus Christ.
I was “accountable” to Heavenly Father.

10. We are always broadcasting out messages to the world and we are constantly receiving messages back from others, we are just unaware of it going on for the most part. Our connections are definitely stronger with family and loved ones than acquaintances and strangers, but we are all interconnected and affect each other and the world.

I started to become overwhelmed with all of the different messages being sent to me. I asked God on occasion to turn off all the negative messages and just allow the positive ones to come through and to help me to only send out positive messages. On other occasions I asked him to only allow messages from my husband, children, and parents through, whether they were positive or negative. But one day I asked him to “seal me up” so that I couldn’t receive any messages from anyone except from Him, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Ghost. It wasn’t too many days later that I came to know without a doubt that there are millions of evil spirits that seem to believe that they are Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ, or the Holy Ghost.

11. Releasing trapped emotions can help heal relationships.

I released a lot of emotions regarding my husband. One night, in the middle of the night, I reached out my foot and put it next to his. I felt like our spirits were in communication with each other and that we recommitted to each other to try and make the marriage work. Around that time, I would say that we had a “second honeymoon.” (I expect that in part this was because I had also released a lot of negative emotions and blockages about the sexual abuse in my past.)

12. It doesn’t take much for us (at least not me) to harbor a lot of negative emotions about people.

There were at least two people I released negative emotions about that I was amazed at the amount of negative emotions I was harboring.

One of these people was just barely even an acquaintance. I hadn’t really had much contact with him at all. I determined that I held so much against him simply for the “crime” of reminding me of someone else.

The other was a sister in my ward who was in the Stake YW Presidency at the time I served as Ward Camp Leader at Girl's Camp. She had extended a “showing of friendship” to me while on a hike. I was still suffering greatly from the effects of the Cipro I took many years earlier, so I was very slow on the hike. She stayed behind the group with me to make sure I was ok. She seemed to want information about me, but was extremely private in return, so it felt a bit off to me. I learned in the following years that it had not been a genuine show of friendship as she really never had anything to do with me even though our children interacted a fair amount with each other and I tried to be friendly with her. Her daughter had similar tendencies and hurt other girls in the ward with the show of friendship that was later withdrawn (some kind of manipulation for her benefit). Anyway, this sister presented herself as a sweet, quiet, whole hearted into the Gospel person, but I had a strong sense that she was just “fake.” Whether she was really “fake” or not, I learned that I really dislike people I perceive as fake. Of all the people I release trapped emotions about; it appeared to me, that I had more negative emotions about her than anyone else that I had released emotions about. (I release emotions about 280 people or groups of people.)

13. Dead people were happy to have negative emotions released about them/from them.

My maternal Grandmother was one of my all-time favorite people. I release negative emotions about my failing to be a really good granddaughter when she was a bit older and a bit senile. Her husband had died at least 20 some odd years earlier and she was ready to go and be with him. She would say things like “If the house just fell down on me, then you wouldn’t even have to bury me and have a funeral.” Anyway it made me really nervous that she would talk about wanting to die. I was also a teenager at the time (I am the youngest of the youngest, so I was 18 when my grandmother died at 92.) so I am sure that could have been a factor in my pulling away as well. I also released negative emotions about her dying and leaving us. Afterwards, I felt like she came and sat with me for a bit. I am fairly certain that she understood my failings and wasn’t upset with me; I had just been upset at myself and missed her greatly.

When I was releasing trapped emotions regarding this side of my family as a group, I felt like some of the spouses of my aunts and uncles came and said, “Can we be included as well?” I also felt that one of my aunts was very worried about one of her daughters and asked me to do some intentional release in regards to her to help relieve some of her burden. I did not contact this cousin, so I have no idea if there really was something big going on in her life at that time or not.

14. Spiritual and physical healing doesn’t come in an instant. It can require a lot of time and effort and intervention from the other side.

I felt like my Grandma came as the “head” of a crew of angles that were assigned to come and work on me. One day, I felt like I was asked if they could do some work on my heart. I said “Yes.” and then laid on my bed over an hour while they worked on me. I really felt like they did do repair work on my heart. I am not sure if they just repaired some of the damage that Cipro had done to my heart, or if there was other damage or problems with my heart as well.

15. Satan is very deceptive. He doesn’t just tempt us with opposites. Satan tells us lies in the form of what we want to hear and in the form of our worst fears.

Satan doesn’t necessarily want us to notice that we are feeling “greed” or “selfishness” he wants us to believe that “we just have an appreciation of fine things.” Many negative emotions mimic positive emotions, but not the opposite emotion. I was making a list of all the emotions and what emotions are opposites and what most chemically similar. For some reason, I kept this list, but not the one I wished I kept that I will talk about in a minute. To be truthful, it doesn’t make sense to me now (the most chemically similar part anyway) but I sure thought I was on to something at the time.

I found that God would have us feel “desire” instead of “lust,” “bonded” instead of “longing,” “accountable” instead of “covetous.” God tends to send emotions to us in a quiet way and we often dismiss the good emotions we feel and/or don’t recognize them at all. (As opposed to Satan is very loud and demands that we feel what he wants us to feel.)

16. The emotions listed in the “Emotion Code” are not exhaustive. Sometimes, emotions from all six areas according to the chart organs on the list combine to produce a higher emotion. If I remember correctly, some of those emotions combine to create even higher emotions. This is the list that I wish I had kept, because now I do not know what the combinations where and what emotions they made. I do know that some of the highest emotions were named “Sanctified,” ‘Healed,” “Path,” and “Gate.” On the reverse side of things the basest emotions were “Confounded,” some word that basically means “Seething Hatred of God,” “Homosexuality,” and “Possession.”

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

https://www.biofieldtuning.com/

There is also a system very related to our emotions that I find very interesting, called Biofield Tuning.

What is Biofield Tuning?
The term biofield refers to our body’s electrical system in its entirety - both the electric current that runs through our bodies, and the magnetic field that surrounds it.

Biofield Tuning is a sound therapy method that works directly with this system, seeing it as inextricably connected with our conscious and subconscious mind, including our memories.

moving2zion
captain of 100

Post by moving2zion »

Welcome, and through deep introspection and time may you find peace.

EndTimesBeliever
captain of 10

madvin wrote: January 22nd, 2024, 3:19 pm https://www.biofieldtuning.com/

There is also a system very related to our emotions that I find very interesting, called Biofield Tuning.

What is Biofield Tuning?
The term biofield refers to our body’s electrical system in its entirety - both the electric current that runs through our bodies, and the magnetic field that surrounds it.

Biofield Tuning is a sound therapy method that works directly with this system, seeing it as inextricably connected with our conscious and subconscious mind, including our memories.
I actually found Biofield Tuning early 2021. I really believe in it. It has done a lot to help me. But that is getting ahead of my story, so will wait to expound on that later.

EndTimesBeliever
captain of 10

moving2zion wrote: January 22nd, 2024, 4:59 pm Welcome, and through deep introspection and time may you find peace.
Thanks. I am not sure my posts will do anything for anybody else, but I believe typing it out has the potential to help me find insights and answers.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

EndTimesBeliever wrote: January 22nd, 2024, 6:52 pmThanks. I am not sure my posts will do anything for anybody else, but I believe typing it out has the potential to help me find insights and answers.
While I do enjoy hearing about and reading the stories and experiences of others, I definitely think there is also a benefit to telling our own stories, even if it's only for ourselves.

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

EndTimesBeliever wrote: January 22nd, 2024, 6:43 pm
madvin wrote: January 22nd, 2024, 3:19 pm https://www.biofieldtuning.com/

What is Biofield Tuning?

I actually found Biofield Tuning early 2021. I really believe in it. It has done a lot to help me. But that is getting ahead of my story, so will wait to expound on that later.
Interesting! I am interested to hear what you have to say about that. I remember Eileen McCusick doing a session for us over the internet around 2017 where I participated while driving. Absolutely fascinating.

Mamabear
captain of 1,000

Post by Mamabear »

EndTimesBeliever wrote: January 22nd, 2024, 1:14 pm Some of what I learned (or at least came to believe) from intentionally releasing emotions:

1. It is true that we store unprocessed emotions in different locations of our bodies and they can cause health problems; mental and physical.

2. Releasing trapped emotions can have a positive effect on our mental and physical well-being.

3. Releasing one emotion can open up the way for additional emotions to be released. It is like and onion, you cannot get to the inner layers until you remove the outer layers.

4 a. Our emotions are intertwined with other’s emotions. If I release negative emotions about you, you will likely be benefitted from the release as well, although probably not consciously. (Sometimes though, the other person(s) will feel something happen.)

One day I released negative emotions in relation to my sister, she was not forewarned of my intensions. Later that day, through our email conversation, I learned that she had broken down bawling while sitting in the bleachers watching her children’s swimming lessons. She had felt an overpowering gratitude for the Savior, his atonement, and forgiveness. This reaction coincided with the time that I was releasing these emotions.

4b. A combination of 3 and 4a is going on. You may have to release some emotions about your brother before you can release certain emotions about your mother, for instance. I felt that I could release emotions related to groups of people all at once.

One Sunday, after I had released whatever it was that I label “the star cycle” relating to my ward, the spirit in our ward was different (much improved). That day, a girl, who refused to give talks or say prayers in sacrament meeting due to her anxiety, bore her testimony for the first time. I am not sure if it was just coincidence or not, but I didn’t think it was at the time.

There were emotions in myself that I couldn’t release until after I released my husband’s “heart wall” about me. Also, in the releasing of my husband’s “heart wall” about me it also released emotions in me.

5. We hold on to a TON of negative emotions; vast amounts of the same emotion.

When I first started releasing emotions, I for instance, released “horror.” I believe I release 1 horror emotion at that time. Down the road I learned that I had a lot more horror to release about that same incidence. I destroyed most all of my records, so I can’t remember the numbering system I used, but I know that we dealing with the effects of very large amounts of trapped emotions.

6. I learned that emotions often come together in a set cycles. If you feel anxiety for instance, there are probably several emotions that you feel along with the anxiety and/or in sequence after the anxiety hits. I could release the entire cycle at one time, I didn’t have to go through each individual emotion one by one.

7. I learned that cycles of emotions also cycle. After the anxiety cycle hits for instance it may be followed by a fear cycle and then a bewildered cycle. Then those cycles cycle, or repeat again. So instead of just releasing anxiety, fear, and bewilderment; I could release the “anxiety cycle, fear cycle, bewilderment cycle” cycle, all at one time.

8. The negative emotions related to just one sin create a vast gulf between you and God. So much so, it is beyond a person’s ability to cope with/pay for. A life full of just regular level sins creates an astronomical gulf. You truly will be in hell without the Saviors atonement even if all you have to do to repent is just feel all of those emotions.

I released “heart walls” about sins I committed and about sins committed against me. I released emotions regarding at least 23 sins and 82 experiences.

My Intentional Release Process basically consisted of these 5 steps:
a. Confess sins to God, Bishop, Spouse, Other (as needed based on the situation and sin).
b. Locate and Release the "heart wall" (using the negative emotion chart).
c. Say a prayer to repent of the sin and use a magnet to release the trapped emotions.
d. Bask in the Spirit - combine introspection with the positive emotion chart.
e. Listen to messages that come through the whisperings of the spirit and take notes if desired.

9. We are interconnected beings and can speak spirit to spirit.

I was certain that after I released my negative emotions regarding a person, they often sent back a message to me. In a few cases I believed they sent back a “Who are you?” or “Why are you contacting me? along with, “Why should I trust you?” Other times it was more along the lines of a “gratitude cycle” coupled with a “good to hear from you feeling.” Some of these messages would also include a “Is the Gospel really true?” question along with a “Is repentance really possible?” question to which I would emphatically send back a “Yes!” answer, because I felt connected to God and perceive myself to have 100% confidence in Him and His plan.

On 10/12/16 I wrote I felt like:
I was “acceptable” as a person/daughter of God.
I was “accountable” to my Bishop. (To accomplish the things he assigned me.)
I was “appreciated” by my husband.
I was “believing” that this was helping me and others.
I was “joyous” about life.
I was “peaceful” about the Holy Ghost.
I was “grateful” to Jesus Christ.
I was “accountable” to Heavenly Father.

10. We are always broadcasting out messages to the world and we are constantly receiving messages back from others, we are just unaware of it going on for the most part. Our connections are definitely stronger with family and loved ones than acquaintances and strangers, but we are all interconnected and affect each other and the world.

I started to become overwhelmed with all of the different messages being sent to me. I asked God on occasion to turn off all the negative messages and just allow the positive ones to come through and to help me to only send out positive messages. On other occasions I asked him to only allow messages from my husband, children, and parents through, whether they were positive or negative. But one day I asked him to “seal me up” so that I couldn’t receive any messages from anyone except from Him, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Ghost. It wasn’t too many days later that I came to know without a doubt that there are millions of evil spirits that seem to believe that they are Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ, or the Holy Ghost.

11. Releasing trapped emotions can help heal relationships.

I released a lot of emotions regarding my husband. One night, in the middle of the night, I reached out my foot and put it next to his. I felt like our spirits were in communication with each other and that we recommitted to each other to try and make the marriage work. Around that time, I would say that we had a “second honeymoon.” (I expect that in part this was because I had also released a lot of negative emotions and blockages about the sexual abuse in my past.)

12. It doesn’t take much for us (at least not me) to harbor a lot of negative emotions about people.

There were at least two people I released negative emotions about that I was amazed at the amount of negative emotions I was harboring.

One of these people was just barely even an acquaintance. I hadn’t really had much contact with him at all. I determined that I held so much against him simply for the “crime” of reminding me of someone else.

The other was a sister in my ward who was in the Stake YW Presidency at the time I served as Ward Camp Leader at Girl's Camp. She had extended a “showing of friendship” to me while on a hike. I was still suffering greatly from the effects of the Cipro I took many years earlier, so I was very slow on the hike. She stayed behind the group with me to make sure I was ok. She seemed to want information about me, but was extremely private in return, so it felt a bit off to me. I learned in the following years that it had not been a genuine show of friendship as she really never had anything to do with me even though our children interacted a fair amount with each other and I tried to be friendly with her. Her daughter had similar tendencies and hurt other girls in the ward with the show of friendship that was later withdrawn (some kind of manipulation for her benefit). Anyway, this sister presented herself as a sweet, quiet, whole hearted into the Gospel person, but I had a strong sense that she was just “fake.” Whether she was really “fake” or not, I learned that I really dislike people I perceive as fake. Of all the people I release trapped emotions about; it appeared to me, that I had more negative emotions about her than anyone else that I had released emotions about. (I release emotions about 280 people or groups of people.)

13. Dead people were happy to have negative emotions released about them/from them.

My maternal Grandmother was one of my all-time favorite people. I release negative emotions about my failing to be a really good granddaughter when she was a bit older and a bit senile. Her husband had died at least 20 some odd years earlier and she was ready to go and be with him. She would say things like “If the house just fell down on me, then you wouldn’t even have to bury me and have a funeral.” Anyway it made me really nervous that she would talk about wanting to die. I was also a teenager at the time (I am the youngest of the youngest, so I was 18 when my grandmother died at 92.) so I am sure that could have been a factor in my pulling away as well. I also released negative emotions about her dying and leaving us. Afterwards, I felt like she came and sat with me for a bit. I am fairly certain that she understood my failings and wasn’t upset with me; I had just been upset at myself and missed her greatly.

When I was releasing trapped emotions regarding this side of my family as a group, I felt like some of the spouses of my aunts and uncles came and said, “Can we be included as well?” I also felt that one of my aunts was very worried about one of her daughters and asked me to do some intentional release in regards to her to help relieve some of her burden. I did not contact this cousin, so I have no idea if there really was something big going on in her life at that time or not.

14. Spiritual and physical healing doesn’t come in an instant. It can require a lot of time and effort and intervention from the other side.

I felt like my Grandma came as the “head” of a crew of angles that were assigned to come and work on me. One day, I felt like I was asked if they could do some work on my heart. I said “Yes.” and then laid on my bed over an hour while they worked on me. I really felt like they did do repair work on my heart. I am not sure if they just repaired some of the damage that Cipro had done to my heart, or if there was other damage or problems with my heart as well.

15. Satan is very deceptive. He doesn’t just tempt us with opposites. Satan tells us lies in the form of what we want to hear and in the form of our worst fears.

Satan doesn’t necessarily want us to notice that we are feeling “greed” or “selfishness” he wants us to believe that “we just have an appreciation of fine things.” Many negative emotions mimic positive emotions, but not the opposite emotion. I was making a list of all the emotions and what emotions are opposites and what most chemically similar. For some reason, I kept this list, but not the one I wished I kept that I will talk about in a minute. To be truthful, it doesn’t make sense to me now (the most chemically similar part anyway) but I sure thought I was on to something at the time.

I found that God would have us feel “desire” instead of “lust,” “bonded” instead of “longing,” “accountable” instead of “covetous.” God tends to send emotions to us in a quiet way and we often dismiss the good emotions we feel and/or don’t recognize them at all. (As opposed to Satan is very loud and demands that we feel what he wants us to feel.)

16. The emotions listed in the “Emotion Code” are not exhaustive. Sometimes, emotions from all six areas according to the chart organs on the list combine to produce a higher emotion. If I remember correctly, some of those emotions combine to create even higher emotions. This is the list that I wish I had kept, because now I do not know what the combinations where and what emotions they made. I do know that some of the highest emotions were named “Sanctified,” ‘Healed,” “Path,” and “Gate.” On the reverse side of things the basest emotions were “Confounded,” some word that basically means “Seething Hatred of God,” “Homosexuality,” and “Possession.”
Here’s a couple of videos of yoga to release stuck emotions in our hips. They’re really good.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p7IBuyLvp ... 9hcw%3D%3D
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=24qDdn2QX ... bGVhc2U%3D

EndTimesBeliever
captain of 10

Mamabear wrote: January 24th, 2024, 4:54 am
Here’s a couple of videos of yoga to release stuck emotions in our hips. They’re really good.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p7IBuyLvp ... 9hcw%3D%3D
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=24qDdn2QX ... bGVhc2U%3D
Thanks. I have been sick for over a week, but hope to try them out soon.

EndTimesBeliever
captain of 10

Lead up to being possessed

During the time that I was using “Intentional Release,” I started to use the pendulum to “muscle test” which vitamins and other supplements to take. After a bit, it turned into “How much of this supplement should I take?” I eventually started taking higher than recommended daily doses of several supplements. I also used the pendulum to discover which essential oils I should take or put on. Some essential oils are OK to ingest while others are strongly recommended against ingesting. I didn’t worry about looking up which was which and took a drop or two of anything the pendulum recommended that I needed. I believe that the day before I knew I was possessed, I drank an entire cup of colloidal silver along with other essential oils and vitamins. I am told that this likely played a role in my “going crazy.”

When I discovered that when you feel one emotion from each of the six areas at the same time they combine to form a higher emotion, my “Intentional Release” turned to become me cycling between the two extremes to name and identify the different emotions. For instance, I found “Confounded” in myself and released it. Then I felt something strong on the positive side like: “Sanctified.” I destroyed these records so I cannot say the exact order of the back and forth and all the emotions I went through, but I do know that I found and released the negative emotions and then would feel wonderful. I was on the Path! I was at the Gate! I would soon meet my Savior! Unfortunately, it appears that one called “Possession” derailed that entire plan and hope. It was nowhere near easy for me to release the demons that came with it. I expect that there were more than a few people that got relief from the demons haunting them, because they all came to my house. (Either that or there are multitudes upon multitudes of evil spirits in this world.)

My husband believed that the pendulum was attracting the evil entities to our home; that just the process of using the pendulum was what brought them. I tend to believe that I was unintentionally summoning them by feeling those strong negative emotions. It is hard to say for sure why it was allowed to happen, but the fact that it did happen shows that good intentions alone will not protect you from the negative consequences of your actions.

Sometime after I got home from the hospital, I shared some of my experience with one of my sister-in-laws. She has used Reiki, some kind of “extreme” foot massage treatment, and maybe other forms of energy healing. Without giving me any details, she said that she had suffered a small spiritual attack when she first started with one of her methods and seemed to imply that her level of attack was common among other healing practitioners she had contact with. She also said that once they put proper precautions in place, they were able to overcome the attack and didn’t have any more troubles. So, evidentially there are precautions that can be put in place before you do energy healing that have something to do with setting intentions and boundaries. I think it would be great if this “threat of spiritual attack” was talked about upfront and precautions taught as part of the method itself. I am not sure if properly setting up intentions and boundaries in the beginning would have protected me or not, because I did go over and above the norm for “Emotion Code” treatments. All I know is that at the time I was having what I perceived as “good fruits,” so I was completely caught off guard when the “bad fruits” hit me in the face.

Looking back I can see that I had certainly become dependent on the pendulum and was not quite in my right mind for at least a week before I really come to know I had a big problem on my hands. One such evidence was that my husband started to complain about what I was doing and how much time I was spending on it. For some reason I had become obsessed with numbers and time. I felt like I had to “run off” and spend a few minutes releasing emotions at a certain time, because it was the “right time” when it needed to be done, because the clock face said some certain number. So, I had started interrupting what should have been family time to go and release emotions. I would run off for 5-10 minutes and then come back, but nobody but me could see why that specific release needed to be done at a specific time.

Another evidence of this conclusion that I was not my regular self was that I was certain God was preparing our house to be a temple. One night a powerful storm came out of nowhere when I was thinking about this, and I thought God had sent it to cleanse and prepare my house for Christ’s visit. For some reason, I thought that my husband could be part of the experience and help me prepare our home. A night or two after this storm, I wanted us to pray “in the true order of prayer” when we said our couple prayers. That didn’t happen as he was strongly opposed to the idea. I think that the next day, I did a prayer on my own and later on thought to “go through the veil” to open the way to see Christ. I was by myself, and just whispered the correct phrases, but I am pretty sure I was possessed soon after that, if not before. Later, in the ordeal, I talked to my Bishop about it and told him that I needed to be excommunicated for doing this, but he disagreed. I told him that I had said my new name out loud and given Satan access to my soul and that I needed a new, new name. He told me that it didn’t work that way. At any rate, I was positive that I needed to find some way to be someone different so Satan couldn’t attack me again. I decided that the way to accomplish this was to get a new date of birth. I was fixated on trying to figure out a new date for my birth when I was being seen in a room by a nurse in the emergency room. I asked for some paper and a pencil so that I could work it out. Hospitals seem to have a thing about pencils, because they would only give me a crayon. Somehow when they tried to give me the crayon it dropped and I said something like “Fine you can all go to hell with me then.” When I read my medical papers afterwards, I learned that they had taken that comment like a threat. It wasn’t a threat at all, at least not in the sense that I would do something to hurt them; it was just a statement of fact that if I couldn’t get a pencil, I couldn’t figure out how to work through this problem, and if I didn’t get this problem worked out, the entire world would “go to hell” because of the thing that I had done. I needed a new birthday or the entire world would be brought to naught.

After I never got the paper and pencil, my mind changed from trying to find a new birth date to finding a new letter. The new letter I picked was a small portion of the sound that the letter q makes. Eventually, I decided that my husband and I would both be “Q” and that our children would be “q.” Later I was admitted to a behavior health hospital. I believe that they brought me a paper to sign about being admitted into the hospital the day after I arrived. I signed it with some combination of uppercase “Q’s” and lower case “q’s“. (I think this is why they asked me to sign a paper that I was willing to be admitted into the hospital 8 days later right before they released me. Either that or they were just completely negligent on a number of different things.)

Sometime after being home from the hospital, I learned that “the true order of prayer” used to be done outside of the temple regularly in some sort of ward or stake level groups. I also learned how new names worked and discovered that Satan would have no trouble what-so-ever with finding out someone’s new name because of the way it is done. I am not saying that I wasn’t wrong in what I did, only that, it was probably not quite as big a deal to my eternal salvation as I first thought. I certainly hope that that is the case as I still am the same me, with the same name, birth date, and new name as before the ordeal. It is at the very least apparent that the world didn’t come to an end and I probably didn’t interfere with your eternal salvation.

Along the lines of essential oils, one day I felt “inspired” to make a mixture of 12 or 15 different oils. I then invited my husband to let me put the oils on his feet and back. I had come up with some short prayer to say while I did so. That prayer was destroyed with most of my records, but I believe it was a prayer along the lines of recommitting to our marriage and having God being an integral part of it. I then had him put the oils on me and say the same or similar prayer. He thought I was a bit nutty and let me know that he didn’t believe in set prayers, but is wasn’t too offensive as he went along with it.

Around this time, not too long before I completely lost it, my husband and I were intimate and I felt certain that the Holy Ghost had asked to be part of the experience. Although, I thought it a bit strange, I recalled having had lessons in church where they said that the Holy Ghost should be a part of every aspect of your life, so I agreed. I’m pretty sure that it was not the Holy Ghost though, as soon after I had really strange thoughts about how I had instantly become pregnant and that the embryo created by the three of us had somehow traveled outside of me and up into my Q-link necklace to be kept safely inside my necklace until it was time for him to be transported to some safe location to wait to born sometime in the future as the next savior. I thought that a very bizarre idea, but took off my necklace and put it in a drawer for safe keeping. I put some kind of mental lock on the drawer, so that nobody could open it until the right time. During the time I was crazy, I tried to open the door and it appeared to me to be locked shut, that I couldn’t open it. A day or so later though, I tried again and did open the drawer. I took the necklace outside and tried to burn it along with something I had shredded and wanted to completely destroy. The fire didn’t work the way I intended though and some of the pieces of paper were blown on the ground where of course I couldn’t get them all picked up. The necklace of course didn’t burn, but it was blackened a bit and I was certain that it had been tainted with evil, so I threw it away. I am not sure why I threw away my good silver chain along with the Q-link, but I did. I have really missed that necklace and Q-link. (Q-link is the best “energy” necklace that I have tried. I am not sure why I haven’t replaced it.)

EndTimesBeliever
captain of 10

What being possess was like for me

Being possessed and being crazy appears to me to be fairly similar to having Alzheimer’s. My mother is suffering from Alzheimer’s/Dementia and although I don’t live near her and don’t see her often, the few times that I have witnessed her behavior I have felt a strong similarity with what I felt and how I acted. If you have been around people with Alzheimer’s/Dementia you will know that at some points in time they are completely cognizant of their surroundings and what is going on around them; they act like themselves. Sometimes they have no idea who they are and what is going on, but they are calm. Other times, they are certain truly bizarre things are happening and are quite agitated. (For instance, one day my mother insisted on standing outside in the snowy cold for quite some time before my sister could convince her that the house was not on fire and it was safe to come inside.) You just aren’t sure from moment to moment how they will be acting.

In my opinion, I was possessed for two or three days and that when the devil’s left (were successfully cast out) they left behind as much damage to my brain as they possibly could and then I was “crazy.” Although I was possessed, there were times that I was completely normal, but I couldn’t exert enough force to remain in a normal state. During the time that I was possessed, the devil used my own voice to talk to me. I felt as if there was a large “chamber” inside of me that had been activated. This “chamber” had somehow come with me at birth and was full of all the word’s that the devil wanted to say to me, and that I couldn’t do anything to stop the words from coming out, just like you can’t stop the air from coming out of a balloon with a pin-prick hole. You might slow it down here or there with different efforts, but it is coming out.

One of the first things I remember the devil telling me was that I was “25 years late.” He had been expecting me evidently, but I was off schedule, at least in his opinion. (Maybe he just misunderstood God’s timing.) At any rate, he belittled me for my efforts and being late. He also stated that Jesus had been late. I believe that it was in this same “conversation” that he belittled me for needing help. He said something like, “You are weak and insignificant, just like Him. You need help from others, just like He did. He would not have succeeded if Father had not helped Him!” I took that to mean that the devil doesn’t’ think much of the Savior and thinks the Savior should have been able to do things on his own without help from anyone including His Father in Heaven.

I am not sure if I had thought much about Christ needing help before this incidence. I have thought about it a fair amount since. The role He played was so hard, that even as a half-god, He could not accomplish it without help. He needed a lot of help. How much interaction He had with Heavenly Father directly is not given us to know, but we do know that until that moment on the cross when Heavenly Father withdrew His presence, Jesus had never been without that connection to His Father. We know that he received instructions throughout His life that helped Him understand His mission and purpose and helped Him to prepare to fulfill His role. We also know that He had angelic visitations to strengthen Him during His time in Gethsemane. I would imagine that He had multitudes praying for Him and the successful completion of His mission. I expect that since He was the only one capable of fulfilling His mission, many of the people who helped Him to be successful were “below His station,” but He did not turn away their help. I believe that the devil spoke the truth that Jesus did need help to complete His mission; He could not have done it alone. I don’t agree with the devil that it was a bad thing for Him to have needed help; I don’t believe that it proves He was weak and less than He should have been. I don’t believe that we should look down on the Savior for needing and accepting help. I think we should emulate Him. We should be more willing to accept that this life is hard, the missions that we have been given are hard, if not impossible, and we should admit that we need help not only from Heavenly Father, Jesus Chris, and the Holy Ghost, but from our fellow human beings as well. We should not beat ourselves up for needing help. We should have more an attitude of “Even the Savior Himself needed help from others; Am I greater than He?” Also, we should not look down on others for needing help and be more willing to help others along their path. (Of course, there is still some balance and moderation to be found as in all things. You have to do your part and put in your personal effort, but you need to give help to others and receive help from others as well in order to be successful at accomplishing your life’s mission.)

Another thing that is very common to “going crazy” is “delusions of grandeur.” I experienced this a bit before going crazy, as I really thought God was using me to do a great work to prepare for the Second Coming. I believe that it was in this same “conversation” with the devil that I have been discussing that he told me that I am “The Daughter of Eve of the Morning of the First Resurrection.” (This is not a station that I had ever heard or previously. I have never heard any scriptural evidence for such a station. But, at least you can rest easy that I am not vying for the position of “Savior” or “Davidic Servant.” :) ). It was for my duties in this regard that I was 25 years late. Something to do with pulling out the “pegs” so things would get rolling along towards everything falling completely apart and the Second Coming getting underway. Somehow I was to cause or did cause the transition from the one period of time to the other. I believe further explanation of this will fit better in a different portion of my story.

In another “conversation” with the devil, he told me that he was Heavenly Father. (He actually tried to convince me of this in several different ways in several different “conversations.”) He told me that he was upset with how the world was going, that we are completely failing to come together to create Zion. He told me that he was going to destroy the world, just blow it up, and then reset it, to see if he could get it to finally “work out.” He was lonely and just wanted to have his family back. The idea that came with this was that he didn’t have to go back to square one and wait for billions of people to be born, that he could just blow it up, reshuffle the people giving them new memories and assignments and see if that change made the difference in the outcome. It sounded like he had done this multiple times in the past, but the way it works for at least for us humans, is that we don’t know anything happened.

Another thing that he told me was that it was “my privilege” to be his wife when this life is all over. Even when I thought there was a chance that he was really Heavenly Father, that idea didn’t appeal to me. So, I told him that I didn’t want to be his wife. He then informed me that actually, I already was his wife; that I had come to this earth a million times already to try to earn my escape from him because I hate him so much. He told me that I had tried a million times and failed a million times. He told me that I would be stuck as his wife for eternity; that I would fail again this time to break free.

In another “conversation” when he was pretending to be Heavenly Father, he told me that I was responsible for bringing Satan to earth. That he had been hidden inside of me and not really here on earth up until this time. This “conversation” is a bit more convoluted and hard to grasp than some of the others. At any rate, he was God, but he had had to lie just one time. He had lied to me to get me to wherever I needed to be to get the devil put inside me before I was born and then he had bound up my mouth, nose, ears, etc so there was no way Satan could get out ahead of schedule. I guess this was why I had Satan inside of me at the moment and he could use my voice to talk to me; he had been there my entire life waiting. At any rate, it was all for the best in his opinion that he had lied to me, and didn’t I think that in the end if things work out well that it was OK for him, as God, to have just told one lie? Did he have to cease to be God just over that one little lie to one person?

Satan would talk to me for a bit and then leave me alone for a time to think through things and decide on my response. When he left me alone, I would lean more toward normal for a time while I pondered over the things he had said. As soon as I decided that I saw the way through his lies, he would try another story or tactic. Honestly, it took me a while to work through this one and come to the realization that in the end, one lie is too many for God to tell. My first instinct was I could “take one for the team” if it meant all would work out well in the end; that I could forgive God for one lie that was told just to me. But over a few hours time I did come to the conclusion that if he really had been Heavenly Father and told me a lie that he had fallen and had ceased to be God; that it is impossible to tell such a lie to just one person as the entire act was intended to deception toward the entire human race. (As a side note: my opinion (as someone with experience but not expertise) is that Emily is going through a similar experience. I believe that she was/is possessed. I do believe that she fought and won a great victory, probably many over the years, but that the devil doesn’t give up nor play fair; he just changes the story and the tactics. It will just take time before she can comprehend the flaws, break free, and gain victory over the current assault. I attest to the fact that things seem way more plausible and make way more sense to you when you are under spiritual attack and/or are crazy; the same way that dreams make way more sense when you are having them than after you wake up. My opinion is that it is very hard to determine what is really happening and reality (true) verses what is really happening and false (a lie). But the strange things you are experiencing really are happening to you.)

Yet another “conversation” with the devil was about numbers. If I had written this about 7 years ago rather than waiting to write it now, I probably could have explained it to you, but now I cannot remember how he meant to overpower and confuse me with numbers. I just remember he spouted some number “a bunch of words I had never heard before” and after a bit of thought I spouted back some number “a bunch of words probably similar to what he had used but in a different order” and said something like “You can’t catch me by lying about numbers, I have always been better with numbers than you.” I will find it quite interesting in the next life if I am actually really good with numbers. (My degree is in Math Education and I was often the high grade in my classes, but I still count on my fingers.) I will also be interested to find out if any of the words used in this exchange actually had anything to do with numbers at all. (I expect there is some recording of the event that I can look back on for reference after I am dead. Then again, it might flash by so quickly even though I get to see it, I won’t have time to compute it and make sense out of it then either.)

In another “conversation” Satan told me that I had not actually qualified to come to earth because I was way too _________. I am not really sure what it was but something along the lines of arrogant and prideful I believe. I am not exactly sure how I snuck past God and got here or why he decided to “let me have a go at it” even though I was not qualified to come. But I felt convicted that it was probably true that I was way too whatever the exact word was; that I had felt, at least in part, like I could come to my own rescue and be my own savior and not have to depend on Christ. (I expect that is a common flaw in most of us to one extent or another.)

Another “conversation” revolved around names. He told me some evil sounding/feeling combinations of words was who I am, and another evil sounding/feeling combination of words was my husband, another was my oldest son, another my middle son, and another my daughter. I’m sure it scared me a bit, but I came to the conclusion that if that is who we are and that we really have that many evil tendencies within ourselves, that I could still accept myself and my family, and rely on Jesus Christ to help us change into better people. Not too long after I made that decision, he strung the 5 phrases together into one long name and told me that it was his name. Anyway, I told him not one of those words had even an ounce of good feeling in them, so they could not be the name of God. He then told me that he was God, and that I had committed the unpardonable sin of saying his name out loud (as he had used my voice to say the phrases). I think we are all a bit confused on exactly what is needed to constitute committing the unpardonable sin, but it didn’t make sense to me that it would be “knowing and stating the name of God out loud” especially if it was God Himself telling me the name and using my voice to say it. At any rate, he told me that I had committed the unpardonable sin and had to die in consequence of it.

He told me at least 5 or 6 times that I had to die, right now, this instant. Once he said, “Go tell your children you love them, and then go lie on your bed, because you are going to die.” So, I went and told my two children that were home that I loved them and went and lay down on my bed. He said, “Ok, now you are going to die.” I closed my eyes for a time, but didn’t die. A different time, I was sitting up on the floor, and he said “You have to die.” I fell backward on the ground with my eyes closed, but then opened them right back up. I believe that what I was supposed to learn from this is that Satan doesn’t have the power to end lives, but he wants you to think he does. (Sometimes, I wonder if I did die each time, but just woke up in a slightly different version of reality; my consciousness just shifting to a different me.)

When I didn’t believe stating the name of God out loud would be the unpardonable sin, he told me that praying to Jesus, instead of Heavenly Father, was the unpardonable sin. It is not that I had begun to pray to Jesus (I never said “Dear Jesus,” in place of “Dear Heavenly Father,” but I had started many different prayers during the previous month(s) while looking at a picture of Jesus. I would look at Jesus and ponder and ask for help and forgiveness, and wish for Him to come soon, etc and at some point it would turn to a real prayer instead of just a “wish of the heart” and I would say “In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.” (At one time I had felt that we should say our prayers to the “Godhead” and not to just one member of it, so I did start some prayers “Dear Godhead” which I was also told was very wrong to do. I am inclined to believe that this was more off base than saying a prayer while looking at a picture of Jesus. I do wonder if this is what made me vulnerable to the spiritual attack.)

At any rate, this “conversation” with the devil caused me a lot of mental stress for many months/years. Had I been wrong to be conflating yearning for Jesus while looking at His picture with praying to Heavenly Father? One thought that I considered is “If Jesus is supposed to be in the exact image as His Father, then how could I know if I was looking at a picture of Jesus or a picture of Heavenly Father?” And although I believe that is true, that they look alike, I knew my intent had been to look to Jesus, and looking to Jesus brought me to prayer. I have not come to a solid conclusion on this issue, other than that it is not the unpardonable sin to pray to Jesus. I became very worried for a time about different songs in the Hymn Book that are clearly written to Jesus instead of Heavenly Father. I was quite certain that we needed to rework the Hymn Book and make sure that every hymn is written to Heavenly Father, so that we would not inadvertently sin by praying to Jesus while we are singing our hymns. At one point I had thought maybe this is why we are getting a new hymn book. Now I wonder, “Are we every really going to get a new Hymn Book?”

Related to this issue at one point I asked my daughter to sing hymns with me. I noticed that she sang different words at some places in the songs than I would. At the time I believed that somehow it had been given to her to know the real words (proper words) that should be in the hymn so that it wouldn’t inadvertently teach false doctrine and/or pray to Jesus. I would stop her and ask her what word she had said, because I wanted to remember how the hymns should be changed. She was usually of the opinion that she had just misread the written word. As we were singing, I also became concerned about my pridefulness and perfectionism. I was “told” that I needed to learn to accept that perfection is not possible and that sometimes things are “good enough.” So, as I was singing with her with my eyes closed (or else there was some other reason I couldn’t see) I was trying to follow along with her and do as she did; I was trying to reach a high note with her (she can sing much higher than I can). After trying the same phrase several times, as she was playing the notes on the piano, I eventually asked her, “Is that good enough?” and she said “Yes, that is good enough.” Even though I did not feel like I had done it well or sounded good, I consciously decided to accept her word, that is was good enough. I felt that I had scored a great victory. We stopped singing and I went to my room and lay down for a time; probably in some state of unaware craziness.

I was not just possessed by the devil though, I was possessed by multitudes of evil spirits. At one point, I was told that my bathroom had been sealed off so that nobody else could hear what was going on in the bathroom; soundproofed. My daughter was the only one home at the time, and attests to the fact that she certainly could hear me screaming and yelling and making awful noises as I tried to rid myself of some of these devils. I don’t remember exactly how she worded it, but she said that it scared her, of course, and that when she prayed she felt a strong connection with God and was told a bit of what was happening and that it would all be OK. At least two more times I had a similar experience during the middle of the night, where I was screaming like a banshee and making awful noises. The first night this happened was when my husband discovered something was really wrong with me. I’m sure he was scared and freaked out, but he certainly wasn’t loving, understanding, and helpful. He didn’t seem to believe me that I couldn’t do anything about it. (I don’t recall now if he was just working extra hours or what he was busy with that allowed him to miss a lot of what was happening to me.) At these times in the bathroom, I was also “vomiting” up devils into the garbage can. I went through the motions of “dry heaving” over the garbage can, but I didn’t feel sick to my stomach at all, I just wanted the demons to get out of me and I knew throwing them up was the way. I had some crazy notion that if they came out of me and went into the garbage can that they would be stuck; the garbage can would act like some kind of black hole and keep them trapped. I know that one time I took a garbage sack of evil spirits out to the trash and was certain that the man riding his bike down the road while I place the can at the curb, was one of the Three Nephites. I was certain that he would circle back, once I went inside, and get the demons so that they could be dealt with properly.

One evening, even though I knew I wasn’t guaranteed to act like myself, I went to a church meeting. I think it was a YW planning meeting, or something like that, just the adults. I was able to stay to the meeting and be fairly normal for at least 20-30 minutes. But, I did have to quickly excuse myself and leave early, because I could feel an attack coming on. I was lucky to get home from the church safely. As soon as I got home, I lay down on the cement in the garage and contorted around. I remember commanding the evil spirits to leave. I believe that some of the evil spirits left easier than others; some recognize themselves as evil spirits. Others didn’t leave until I said something like, “I command any and all spirits that believe they are Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ, or The Holy Ghost to leave me.”

After experiencing these kinds of convulsions on several occasions and experiencing some strange thoughts about how “the quaking would never stop until Christ came,” I asked my eldest son to give me a Priesthood Blessing and command the evil spirits to leave me. (I asked him instead of my husband, as I didn’t feel that my husband was anything but close minded at the time, so I didn’t think he could give me an effective blessing.) After the blessing, I did not experience anymore convulsions of evil spirits. Although I still had a lot of strange thoughts that I will share with you later, I felt like they were my mind trying to sort things out and work thorough things rather than the devil talking to me. I was/am very thankful that the blessing worked!