Dinosaurs in the Bible

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
hideki
captain of 100

Dinosaurs in the Bible

Post by hideki »

This is an automatic translation.

Has the environment remained the same ever since the birth of this planet until now? 
The Earth's environment has been constantly changing.
And about 4300 years ago, the Earth's environment changed drastically.

About 4300 years ago, thick clouds were high in the sky.
The air was humid and hot and humid, and giant ferns, gymnosperms, and coniferous forests flourished in abundance, covering almost the entire surface of the huge continent, forming a great green jungle area.

A variety of dinosaurs inhabited the area.
Their appearance was different from the common image of a long time ago. Many of the dinosaurs were covered with body hair similar to that of mammals and were warm-blooded animals.

In the "Bible," dinosaurs are called "tannin" "behemoth" and "leviathan" 
And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

The word "great whales" is a translation of the Hebrew word "tannin," which is derived from the verb "to stretch out," meaning "something stretched long.
The word "tannin" means a large sea creature with a long (stretched) neck, such as an elasmosaur.

Behemoth are herbivorous dinosaurs.

Behold now behemoth, which I made with thee; he eateth grass as an ox.
Lo now, his strength is in his loins, and his force is in the navel of his belly.
He moveth his tail like a cedar: the sinews of his stones are wrapped together.
His bones are as strong pieces of brass; his bones are like bars of iron. (Job 40:15-18)

Leviathan is a carnivorous dinosaur.

The Leviathan specifically is mentioned six times in the Tanakh, in Job 3:8, Job 40:25–41:26, Psalm 74:14, Psalm 104:26 and twice in Isaiah 27:1.
Job 41:1–34 is dedicated to describing him in detail: "Behold, the hope of him is in vain; shall not one be cast down even at the sight of him?"
Included in God's lengthy description of his indomitable creation is Leviathan's fire-breathing ability, his impenetrable scales, and his overall indomitability in Job 41.
In Psalm 104, God is praised for having made all things, including Leviathan, and in Isaiah 27:1, he is called the "tortuous serpent" who will be killed at the end of time.

Bible, The New Interconfessional Translation translates it as follows

The back is sealed with rows of shields, and they are tightly closed.
And the shields are one after another, and there is no room for the wind to blow through them.
One shield is joined to another, and they are connected, and will never be separated. (Job 41:7-9)

Dinosaurs were not the only inhabitants there.
Birds, mammals, reptiles, insects, fish, and a variety of plant life coexisted.
Along with these plants and animals, there were also humans.
Humans built their own civilization by constructing cities all over the lush continent.
They built their own civilizations in the open lands along rivers flowing through the jungle, or near the mouths of rivers facing the open sea.
They built their buildings with huge stones and timber.
Of course, they also built boats, which they used to travel and trade on the seas and rivers.
There were two types of dinosaurs, carnivorous and herbivorous. Ancient people hunted them, caught them alive, tamed them, and used them for transportation and other tasks.

This article is not intended to seek controversy or rebuttal.
The content of this article is a commentary that has been read and much considered by many.

When proving facts scientifically, different "premises" require different research and calculation methods.
And the results will be different.
I base my research on the scriptures and the teachings of the prophets.
I try to prove them with the latest science.

Therefore, I do not need opinions on the premise of "evolution" or "no flood in Noah's time".
At the risk of sounding arrogant, I have described the "Noah's Flood Process" in the most detail in Japanese, citing physical evidence.
The enormous amount of water that covered the entire earth came from the interior of the earth and the interior of the moon.
If you are interested in these, I will translate them into English and post them in the future.

dreamtheater76
captain of 100

Re: Dinosaurs in the Bible

Post by dreamtheater76 »

Noah was instructed to bring 2 of each kind, leave the dinosaurs behind...

logonbump
captain of 100

Post by logonbump »

dreamtheater76 wrote: November 25th, 2023, 5:00 pm Noah was instructed to bring 2 of each kind, leave the dinosaurs behind...
He didn't have to bring a mature specimen of each, did he? They all come from a relatively small egg.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

A friend in my ward with PhD in biology pointed out that there are over 1B types of beetles and the mass of just two of each was millions of pounds and the beetles could not have spread to a billion types in 4000 years. I accept the flood narrative but not one that covered the earth completely.

I do accept the hot house earth scenario and a domed cover of moisture that ruptured during the flood, as described in a previous thread and link to Brashears studies. I accept many other animals may have existed prior to flood times but I don't accept the dinosaurs existed just prior to the flood, there is many, many years of frozen earth before man but after the dinosaurs that would have killed them off. Not to confuse animals like in LA tar pits from dinosaurs found in bones.

4Joshua8
captain of 1,000

Post by 4Joshua8 »

TheDuke wrote: November 25th, 2023, 6:51 pm A friend in my ward with PhD in biology pointed out that there are over 1B types of beetles and the mass of just two of each was millions of pounds and the beetles could not have spread to a billion types in 4000 years. I accept the flood narrative but not one that covered the earth completely.

I do accept the hot house earth scenario and a domed cover of moisture that ruptured during the flood, as described in a previous thread and link to Brashears studies. I accept many other animals may have existed prior to flood times but I don't accept the dinosaurs existed just prior to the flood, there is many, many years of frozen earth before man but after the dinosaurs that would have killed them off. Not to confuse animals like in LA tar pits from dinosaurs found in bones.
There are 400,000 known species of beetles. Estimates of known and unknown combined are between 1 and 2 million, not a billion. But you wouldn’t need to account for all 2,000,000. Only the greater “kinds”. Piece of cake for the ark. When you factor in “Kinds” and youthful animals instead of grown adults, the ark is plenty big to handle the load.
https://answersingenesis.org/natural-se ... cies-name/

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

TheDuke wrote: November 25th, 2023, 6:51 pm... I accept the flood narrative but not one that covered the earth completely.
The story of Noah seems to be symbolic, handed down, passed around…

(Again…) Zeus destroyed everything with a great flood - like later Noah story.

Hindu story:
“…Sensing that this was not a normal fish, he humbled himself and ask the fish who he was and the fish reveal itself to be Maha Vishnu who warned him that a great flood will come soon. Maha Vishnu instructed the King to built a large vessel to save him, his people, animals and plants and seven sages who were meditating near his kingdom…”

“Here is a simple illustration of the Chinese language's testimony to the events in the book of Genesis...
The Chinese character for "to covet" has the woman symbol combined with two trees. The Chinese character for a boat combines vessel with person and the number 8. There were 8 persons in Noah's ark...

...A close look at the component characters inside this ideographic set of characters will show an astonishing level of detail found in the book of Genesis. Yet the Chinese written language predates the Hebrew of the Old Testament by 700-1700 years!

http://www.bibleprobe.com/chinese.htm

Judaism is thought to have borrowed from Hinduism. Could it also have Chinese roots?
Maybe... God has “his chosen people” in other lands too. Being chosen is less about genetics or even religious adherence, & more about doing God’s will above pleasing people. Chinese are definitely being persecuted like few others. It’d be good to pray for them. 🙏

Noah was a drunk (even if Noah is a character in a parable) - what does that symbolize?

How in the world could Noah and others live hundreds of years? Supposedly, Noah lived to be 950. I'm thinking the word for year and month were mixed up. 950 divided by 12 months is 79.16. But apparently that is still a very old age compared to common life expectancy back then. Are these numbers symbolic - if so for what?

What can we learn from the story of Noah's ark?
Maybe...

-Trusting in God above man... realizing our ego-based intellect is limited in awareness, being teachable
-Trusting God-like spiritual messengers... (dove may symbolize, spirit, love, peace, messenger)
-Noah means "rest, comfort" - doing all we can do (including future preparation), & then resting in the care of God
-Nourishing active faith like one nourishes a seed, Teaching our children & those we come across (seedtime & harvest after landing)
-Fighting the good fight... & coming out triumphant (olive leaf that dove brings back may symbolize victory & peace)
-The importance of keeping the faith & remembering spiritual experiences (ie symbolic reminders like the rainbow)

-Gratitude for spiritual guidance (Noah offered sacrifices after finding land)
-Working together as a family, bonding & loving each other
-Patience!! (building the ark took a long time, as did waiting to find land)
-Miracles of all life resulting from male & female
-Building a strong spiritual & emotional foundation (ie ark), so when the metphorical floods come, you & your family will be fine
-Animals can have a lot of different meaning, which can represent character attributes we need to develop.

As with Noah, walking with God could save you & your family. In a bible series, Jordan Peterson discussed ark symbolism - both the ark of the covenant and Noah’s ark. Likening this biblical symbolism to us... If you maintain your contract with God (your ideal, truth, honesty etc), then you have the best chance of making your way through whatever storm, flood or other catastrophe. Walk with God, aim high, establish a relationship with the highest you can conceive of.
https://youtu.be/6gFjB9FTN58

When you're being driven around looking for an "optimum" parking space...)"Don't give up. It took Noah 6 months to find a parking space."

Noah’s ark: How it all went down :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so9o3_daDZw

hideki
captain of 100

Post by hideki »

I will not answer objections.
Because I have already explained them scientifically, including the teachings of the scriptures and prophets, as well as the physical evidence.
I will then translate the explanations.

A "dinosaur mummy" was discovered in India in December 2017.
The UK's Daily Mail and other news outlets reported the story for the world.
An electrician was cleaning a long-abandoned electrical substation in the village of Jaspur, Uttarakhand, India, when he discovered a strange, dried carcass.
The carcass was 50 cm long and had the appearance of a dinosaur with no rotting bones and dried muscle tissue remaining.

China also has its own dragon legends.
Many of the descriptions of dragons coincide with those about Kentrosaurus, a herbivorous dinosaur of the saber-toothed class, with a body length of 2,5 to 5 meters.

A rattle created by the Tlingit people of North America is on display at the British Museum in England, and its shape can only be thought of as an imitation of an eldritch dragon.

The Shang (ca. 17th century B.C. - 1046 B.C.) make is thought to be Saurolophus.

Chinese dragons are characterized by two long horns on their heads and body hair around their jaws.

In the summer of 1934, the bones of a monster of the same species, more than 10 meters long, washed ashore in the Yellow River, and images of it were also published.

The Ogopogo, spotted in Okanagan Lake in British Columbia, Canada, is about 5 to 20 meters long, with a 60-cm head that resembles a horse, goat, or cow, and a hump on its back.
Its body is green with chocolate-colored spots in some places.
Based on many sightings, it is believed that they swim by undulating their bodies up and down, a characteristic of mammals.

Champ are giant aquatic beasts that inhabit Lake Champlain in the United States.
In February 2006, a video of an angler accidentally filming Champ was shown on ABC News.

Taken by the U.S. Army from a silent submarine in the southern part of Grand Island on Lake Champlain in October 2002.

In 1993, U.S. Special Forces raided an Anhangella nest and obtained one female and four eggs.
The Anhangella had external ears, indicating that it was a mammal, and like the platypus, which has a beak, the pterosaur was using its eggs to increase its offspring.
Because the barged eggs were mixed with males, a top-secret U.S. military research facility has been trying to propagate the ungulates successfully.

In 2004, a strange news report was transmitted from Chile that a kangaroo-like dinosaur had been sighted.
On December 7, 2004 (local time), two U.S. special vehicles linked to a military satellite captured a pair of kangaroo dinosaurs.
The location where the U.S. military captured the two kangaroo dinosaurs is believed to be about 60 km southeast of Iquique, north of Pintados, a rarely visited area.
The kangaroo dinosaurs were apparently captured in a two-hour chase, with one captured in a net and the other at about the same time.
According to the report, the male was the first to be captured and the female stayed close by instead of running away.
Such behavior is not possible in reptiles, and they do not mate; mating is a habit of birds and mammals.

In September 2006, fossils showing evidence of human-dinosaur coexistence were unearthed in Zigong, Sichuan Province, China.
In September 2006, Professor Huang's excavation team was digging for dinosaur fossils in a rock salt layer in Zigong City, Sichuan Province, where the excavation was based.
In the process, they discovered a huge dinosaur bone from the stratum of the Paleozoic Coal Era, 350 million years ago, as the academics call it now.
When excavation proceeded from the torso to the neck and then to the head, fossilized human bones were discovered.
The dinosaur's head was in a state in which its mouth had opened just like the abdomen of a human being.
The fossilized dinosaur was a human being who had been bitten by a huge carnivorous dinosaur.

Upon receiving the report, Professor Huang said that if he were to publish it, his position as a scholar would be in jeopardy.
If he reported it to the authorities, the Chinese Communist Party would surely cover up or destroy the fossil.
Believing that it was only a matter of time before the CCP would learn of the fossil's existence, Professor Huang sent the data, including the images, to his American counterparts through his personal contacts.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

hideki wrote: November 24th, 2023, 4:35 pm This is an automatic translation.

Has the environment remained the same ever since the birth of this planet until now? 
The Earth's environment has been constantly changing.
And about 4300 years ago, the Earth's environment changed drastically.

About 4300 years ago, thick clouds were high in the sky.
The air was humid and hot and humid, and giant ferns, gymnosperms, and coniferous forests flourished in abundance, covering almost the entire surface of the huge continent, forming a great green jungle area.

A variety of dinosaurs inhabited the area.
Their appearance was different from the common image of a long time ago. Many of the dinosaurs were covered with body hair similar to that of mammals and were warm-blooded animals.

In the "Bible," dinosaurs are called "tannin" "behemoth" and "leviathan" 
And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

The word "great whales" is a translation of the Hebrew word "tannin," which is derived from the verb "to stretch out," meaning "something stretched long.
The word "tannin" means a large sea creature with a long (stretched) neck, such as an elasmosaur.

Behemoth are herbivorous dinosaurs.

Behold now behemoth, which I made with thee; he eateth grass as an ox.
Lo now, his strength is in his loins, and his force is in the navel of his belly.
He moveth his tail like a cedar: the sinews of his stones are wrapped together.
His bones are as strong pieces of brass; his bones are like bars of iron. (Job 40:15-18)

Leviathan is a carnivorous dinosaur.

The Leviathan specifically is mentioned six times in the Tanakh, in Job 3:8, Job 40:25–41:26, Psalm 74:14, Psalm 104:26 and twice in Isaiah 27:1.
Job 41:1–34 is dedicated to describing him in detail: "Behold, the hope of him is in vain; shall not one be cast down even at the sight of him?"
Included in God's lengthy description of his indomitable creation is Leviathan's fire-breathing ability, his impenetrable scales, and his overall indomitability in Job 41.
In Psalm 104, God is praised for having made all things, including Leviathan, and in Isaiah 27:1, he is called the "tortuous serpent" who will be killed at the end of time.

Bible, The New Interconfessional Translation translates it as follows

The back is sealed with rows of shields, and they are tightly closed.
And the shields are one after another, and there is no room for the wind to blow through them.
One shield is joined to another, and they are connected, and will never be separated. (Job 41:7-9)

Dinosaurs were not the only inhabitants there.
Birds, mammals, reptiles, insects, fish, and a variety of plant life coexisted.
Along with these plants and animals, there were also humans.
Humans built their own civilization by constructing cities all over the lush continent.
They built their own civilizations in the open lands along rivers flowing through the jungle, or near the mouths of rivers facing the open sea.
They built their buildings with huge stones and timber.
Of course, they also built boats, which they used to travel and trade on the seas and rivers.
There were two types of dinosaurs, carnivorous and herbivorous. Ancient people hunted them, caught them alive, tamed them, and used them for transportation and other tasks.

This article is not intended to seek controversy or rebuttal.
The content of this article is a commentary that has been read and much considered by many.

When proving facts scientifically, different "premises" require different research and calculation methods.
And the results will be different.
I base my research on the scriptures and the teachings of the prophets.
I try to prove them with the latest science.

Therefore, I do not need opinions on the premise of "evolution" or "no flood in Noah's time".
At the risk of sounding arrogant, I have described the "Noah's Flood Process" in the most detail in Japanese, citing physical evidence.
The enormous amount of water that covered the entire earth came from the interior of the earth and the interior of the moon.
If you are interested in these, I will translate them into English and post them in the future.
The Deinosuchus fits the Leviathan description perfectly.

15 His scales are his pride, shut up together as with a close seal.
16 One is so near to another, that no air can come between them.
17 They are joined one to another, they stick together, that they cannot be sundered.

The scales on the back of a Deinosuchus fit this to a tee.

19 Out of his mouth go burning lamps, and sparks of fire leap out.
20 Out of his nostrils goeth smoke, as out of a seething pot or caldron.
21 His breath kindleth coals, and a flame goeth out of his mouth.

In the Deinosuchus skull there is a secondary bony palate, which could have been what made these verses true…

You look it up and they will say it’s a second airway to the nostrils.

A second way to get to the nostril.

The Deinosuchus made the likes of T-Rex a chew toy.

How about Job 40:15-24, the “behemoth, which I made with thee; he eateth grass as an ox.”

16 Lo now, his strength is in his loins, and his force is in the navel of his belly.
17 He moveth his tail like a cedar: the sinews of his stones are wrapped together.

His tail like a cedar. The sauropods tail was up and moved back and forth when they walked, like a cedar.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

4Joshua8 wrote: November 25th, 2023, 7:08 pm
TheDuke wrote: November 25th, 2023, 6:51 pm A friend in my ward with PhD in biology pointed out that there are over 1B types of beetles and the mass of just two of each was millions of pounds and the beetles could not have spread to a billion types in 4000 years. I accept the flood narrative but not one that covered the earth completely.

There are 400,000 known species of beetles. Estimates of known and unknown combined are between 1 and 2 million, not a billion. But you wouldn’t need to account for all 2,000,000. Only the greater “kinds”. Piece of cake for the ark. When you factor in “Kinds” and youthful animals instead of grown adults, the ark is plenty big to handle the load.
https://answersingenesis.org/natural-se ... cies-name/
See that is just not possible. Sure if the flood was 100,000 or 50 M years ago, maybe some evolution of sub-species but not in 4000 years and not globally distributed. We can then have same discussion for horses, deer species, marsupials in Australia, animals from frozen tundra and simultaneously animals from deep jungle, lets not even talk about spiders, snakes, etc..... BTW he took 7 of all the good things and only two of the bad things............. BTW how would that work with ants, they need many to feed one queen?

Again, I repeat that I accept a "deluge" in recent times. I accept that something killed all the pure offspring of god (Adam) except 8. but, a global deluge vs. a static 40' of water above the highest peak is, well who checked that out? Who looked at Everest to see? Noah was in the ark and under cover the whole time (IMO hiding from radiation caused by leaking atmosphere that was temporarily drained of water and the ability to shield him and their DNA).

I guess either way the key to the story is that after an event caused/allowed by god, there were very few pure children of Adam left, and after those 8 died, no one lived a 1000 years and all were of pure telestial form, an immortal spirit in a telestial body w/o terrestrial attributes of Adam and Eve.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

I do have a question here about the statements that J Fielding S provides about dinosaurs being faked as he taught that there was no death on earth before Adam's transgression. Is this "doctrine" or "principle" documented anywhere? I don't accept it and I don't think it is taught today, is it? but where did it come from?

I mean Adam and Eve ate in the garden, so that would mean something died, if not only the apples? I don't see eating w/o pooping, et al. I don't see any scriptures that talk about the earth before Adam left the garden about earth outside the garden? BTW I don't take much of J Fielding's stuff seriously.

hideki
captain of 100

Post by hideki »

The super ancient civilization began with Adam and Eve, and a huge number of humans expanded throughout the world.
Towns and villages would have had tall, strong walls built to protect them from dinosaurs.
People ate the meat of dinosaurs and many animals, but they also probably ate ammonites and trilobites.
However, those who disobeyed God gradually became more and more evil.
Great wars became commonplace, huge battleships and landing craft crisscrossed the oceans, and armies even tamed and flew pterosaurs like Pteranodon.
As time progressed, metal airplanes began to fly through the sky.
Their machines could not fly into outer space.

The saints, faithful church members, built the city of Enoch, Zion.
It is believed that they were blessed by the Lord and also used advanced science and technology comparable to today's technology.
If an individual prioritizes becoming a faithful member of the church according to the teachings of Jesus Christ, he will receive many blessings from heaven.
Currently, no traces of this advanced science and technology have been found underground.
This is because the city of Enoch, along with its land, was moved to heaven.

Before the Great Flood, the global environment, especially the composition of the atmosphere, was significantly different from today.

The reason people lived longer was because their genes were different from today.
As for external factors, before the flood at Noah's time, the earth had less gravity than it does now, the oxygen concentration was higher than it is now, and the whole earth was covered with thick clouds, which protected it from harmful ultraviolet rays and cosmic rays. Because of this, their cells did not age as quickly as they do now, and their lifespans were longer.

Since the Flood at Noah's time, people's genes and the global environment have changed dramatically, and the lifespans of living things have become shorter.

Genesis 1
6 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.
7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.
8 And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.

Water " under" the firmament refers to water on the surface of the earth, such as the oceans of water on the earth's surface, and water inside the earth, while water " above" the firmament refers to water in the clouds suspended in the atmosphere.

Job 38
9 When I made the cloud the garment thereof, and thick darkness a swaddlingband for it,

The word "darkness" is also translated as "black cloud."
Jehovah used the black clouds as the "swaddlingband" of the earth at the time of its creation.
The term "swaddlingband" was used by ancient Jews and others to describe the maternity clothes that wrapped the newborn's body.

Job 38
18 Hast thou with him spread out the sky, which is strong, and as a molten looking glass?

This Japanese translation of the Hebrew compares the cloud that covered the entire earth to a mirror made by melting.
Clouds at that time were like mirrors, reflecting harmful light.

Dr. Henry M. Morris from the University of Minnesota and served for thirteen years as the chairman of the civil engineering department at the Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University.
He then served as president of the Institute for Creation Research for many years.
Dr. Morris said,
On the second day, God separated the primeval deep into two deeps, with a great space between.
The waters below the space [were the oceans].
The waters above the firmament had apparently been transformed into a vapor state in order to be separated from the heavier materials and elevated above the atmosphere, where it could serve as a thermal [warming] blanket for the earth’s future inhabitants.

Such a vapor canopy would undoubtedly have provided a highly efficient “greenhouse effect,” assuring a perennial spring-like climate for the entire earth.
Water vapor both shields the earth against harmful radiations from space and also retains and spreads incoming solar heat.
A vapor canopy would thus provide an ideal environment for abundant animal and plant life and for longevity and comfort in human life.

Water vapor is invisible, and thus would be translucent [semi-transparent, admitting rays of light, but not capable of being distinctly seen through]…these waters extending far out into space [forming an envelope wrapped around the world] eventually condensed and fell back to earth at the time of the Great Deluge [the Flood at Noah’s time], providing the source of the worldwide rainstorm that contributed to the Flood.
Although the exact extent and structure of this canopy is still being researched by computer simulations, there are no insuperable [insurmountable] scientific problems with the concept (Henry M. Morris, Ph.D., The Defender’s Study Bible, World Publishing Company, 1995, pp. 4-5, notes on Genesis 1:6-7)

Dr. Morris envisions a layer of water vapor in space above the atmosphere, but this is not realistic because the temperature would rise too much.
A major factor in the change in the global environment before and after the Flood at Noah's time was the loss of the cloud canopy.
The thickness of this cloud canopy would have been about the height of a cumulonimbus cloud with its highest peak at 16,000 meters above the ground.
The canopy is not a cloud like a rain cloud that disappears in a few days.
It is a stable cloud like an upper stratus cloud that exists for a long period of time.
Clouds are usually made up of ice grains, and the higher they are, the cooler and more stable they become.

Because of the cloud canopy, most cosmic rays do not reach the ground.
Clouds cover the Earth's surface and have the role of cooling the Earth to some extent by absorbing and reflecting sunlight.
Absorption and reflectance depend on cloud thickness, cloud particle size and shape.
The outer surface reflects not only cosmic rays but also many solar rays.
Most harmful UV rays are blocked by the ozone layer.
The sky was always cloudy and the ground was slightly dark, especially since it reflected some visible light.

Many people might think that with cloudy skies it would have been cold.  
The canopy reflected a certain amount of sunlight, but basically it reflected short rays, long wavelength rays were moderately transmitted, and infrared rays reached the ground, and temperatures above 20°C, regardless of latitude, except in the polar regions. The climate was
The more the ground is in a greenhouse-effect environment of high pressure and high temperature, the more the upper level clouds will not disappear and will continue to exist stably.
Moreover, under the greenhouse effect, water vapor would constantly evaporate from the world's oceans, and the scale of clouds that formed would become far larger than they are now.
Even when rain falls on the ground, another cloud immediately covers the sky or a new cloud forms.

Trees that are said to be from the Paleozoic era have almost no growth rings.
Tree rings have different shades of color depending on the growth rate, and if there is little temperature change or there is no dry or rainy season, tree rings will not form because growth is constant.

Landis, an American geologist, conducted a precise analysis of gases contained in amber dating back 80 million years to determine the composition of the atmosphere at that time.
As a result, he found that the atmosphere at that time had an oxygen concentration of 32 to 35%, compared to 21% today.

Yale geochemist Robert Berner and his colleagues used a mathematical model to calculate past atmospheric carbon dioxide and wrote a paper entitled "The Phanerozoic Carbon Cycle," which describes the changes in atmospheric oxygen concentration from the Paleozoic to the present. (The Phanerozoic Carbon Cycle, 2004)
According to this paper, the Paleozoic era had a high concentration of oxygen, and the Mesozoic era, conversely, had a low concentration.

The pre-Flood period at Noah's time had slightly less universal gravitation than the post-Flood period, which increased by the amount of water that fell from space, and the warm, humid, warm to hot climate, resulting in abundant food, almost no UV light, and high oxygen levels were factors in the gigantic growth of life.

When the oxygen concentration is increased, the metabolism of animals on the earth is accelerated, cell division becomes more active, growth speeds up, and the bodies of animals become gigantic.

Tohoku Air Conditioning Management Co., Ltd. in Japan has succeeded in growing goldfish to a giant size based on the effects of activated oxygen discovered by chance.
Considering that not only the gravity was small but also the oxygen concentration was high, there is a reasonable explanation as to why marine reptiles, fish, and even plants grew to gigantic sizes.
And, because of the higher oxygen levels before the Flood, there was less respiration and heart rate, as well as less strain on the body due to the smaller gravity.

Analysis of the atmosphere of the time in pre-Flood amber reveals that the amount of radioactive isotopes in the atmosphere, which is the basis for dating, was different from that of today.
In other words, the dinosaurs had very low levels of carbon-14-containing radioactive isotopes.
The low amount of carbon 14 means that the figures are so ancient.
This is because scholars accept that the lower the amount of carbon 14 in an artifact, the more age has elapsed.
However, if the amount of carbon 14 is low to begin with, rather than low due to natural decay, then the measured ages are unreliable.
The age measured by carbon 14 is not as old as it is said to be.
Dinosaurs did not become extinct 65 million years ago, but about 4300 years ago during the Flood at Noah's time.
Considering the radiocarbon-14 method, if the amount of carbon-14 was once low on the earth, it was low to begin with, so we cannot assume that it has decreased just because it was low at the time of measurement and that many years have passed.

In the past, before the Flood at Noah's time, the earth was covered by a thick cloud canopy, or "cloud shelter," so the rate of carbon-14 production must have been lower than today.
The thick layer of water vapor around the "water above," the ozone layer in the sky (which is stable because of its high temperature due to ozone production and decomposition reactions), was created by neutron rays (primary cosmic rays are mainly protons and deuterium), which are the primary component of secondary cosmic rays from space, effectively slowing down the hydrogen nuclei (protons) in water because they have about the same mass as neutrons. The neutrons are effectively slowed down by the hydrogen nucleus (proton) of water, which has about the same mass as the neutrons (larger nuclei bounce back at the same speed and do not slow down so easily), and are stopped at that point to become alpha particles (helium nuclei).

Thus, the amount of carbon-14 produced by the reaction with nitrogen in the atmospheric layer below was less than it is today.
Then, about 4300 years ago, the Earth's environment changed drastically, resulting in a major change in the composition of the atmosphere.
Applying the radiocarbon-14 method to biological remains prior to the Flood at Noah's time would yield a much older age than is actually the case.

As a result of collisions of protons and nuclear components with nuclei in the atmosphere, nucleons, numerous pions, and K mesons are produced, giving rise to nuclear active components, components that exhibit strong nuclear interactions with cosmic rays in the atmosphere.
Academics calculate their calculations under the condition that the amount of neutrons, secondary cosmic rays of secondary particles produced by collisions of primary cosmic rays entering the Earth's atmosphere from outer space with atmospheric nitrogen and oxygen nuclei, has always been constant throughout the entire history of the Earth.
In reality, however, the amount of neutrons that fell was extremely small due to the "water above".
Last edited by hideki on November 27th, 2023, 5:06 am, edited 4 times in total.

hideki
captain of 100

Post by hideki »

How Old Is the Earth?
Even when it is realized that chapter 1 of Genesis does not describe the beginning of all things, or even the starting point of mankind, but only the beginning of this earth, it cannot be said definitively when that beginning was.
In other words, the scriptures do not provide sufficient information to accurately determine the age of the earth.

Abraham was told through the Urim and Thummim that one revolution of Kolob, the star nearest to the throne of God, took one thousand earth years (see Abraham 3:2–4).
In other words, one could say that one day of the Lord’s time equals one thousand earth years.
Other scriptures support this theory, too (see Psalm 90:4; 2 Peter 3:8; Facsimile No. 2 from the book of Abraham, figures 1, 4).
If the word day in Genesis was used in this sense, then the earth would be approximately thirteen thousand years old (seven days of a thousand years each for the Creation plus the nearly six thousand years since Adam’s fall).
Some see Doctrine and Covenants 77:12 as additional scriptural support for this theory.

Although the majority of geologists, astronomers, and other scientists believe that even this long period is not adequate to explain the physical evidence found in the earth, there are a small number of reputable scholars who disagree.
These claim that the geologic clocks are misinterpreted and that tremendous catastrophes in the earth’s history speeded up the processes that normally may take thousands of years.
They cite evidence supporting the idea that thirteen thousand years is not an unrealistic time period.
Immanuel Velikovsky, for example, wrote three books amassing evidence that worldwide catastrophic upheavals have occurred in recent history, and he argued against uniformitarianism, the idea that the natural processes in evidence now have always prevailed at the same approximate rate of uniformity.
These books are Worlds in Collision, Ages in Chaos, and Earth in Upheaval.
Two Latter-day Saint scientists, Melvin A. Cook and M. Garfield Cook, have also advocated this theory in their book Science and Mormonism.
A short summary of the Cooks’ approach can be found in Paul Cracroft’s article “How Old Is the Earth?” (Improvement Era, Oct. 1964, pp. 827–30, 852).

The time measurement methods used in geology are erroneous in their analysis, and cataclysmic changes in the Earth's environment, such as "Flood at Noah’s Time," which occurred throughout Earth's history, caused various processes that should have taken thousands of years to take place in a short time.

The application of radiocarbon dating, which archaeology uses as a dating analysis, is an incorrect method of calculating the results of measurements, so the ages calculated by archaeology are incorrect.

Recently, the fission track method, which counts radiation wounds, has been used in conjunction with other methods, but this too is based on the basic assumption that the past and present earth environment is the same, and if that assumption is broken, the figures are meaningless.

The majority of radioactive elements do not decay directly to a stable state, but rather undergo a series of sequential decays until they reach a more stable isotope.
The decay stages are represented by the relationship between their pre-decay and post-decay stages.
Parent nuclide undergoes radioactive decay to daughter nuclide.

Radiometric dating is based on the assumption that no daughter nuclides exist when the lava flow cools and solidifies into rock, but this is not true.
Samples taken from a crater formed in 1986 at Mount St. Helens in the United States contained large amounts of the daughter nuclide argon-40.
This led to a calculation error, resulting in an age of 350,000 years.

Radiometric dating of a 50-year-old lava flow from Mount Nauruhoe, New Zealand, using the rubidium-strontium method yielded an age of 133 million years, the samarium-neodymium method 197 million years, and the uranium-lead method 3.9 billion years. The decay rate is constant.
And the hypothesis that the decay rate is constant is wrong.

What exactly is the effect on dating if the composition of the atmosphere is different from that of the present day?
Simply put, if you measure an object that is 100 years old, you will get a value of 10,000 years old.
That is, the size of the gauge used to measure the age of the object changes.

For example, if there is a river that accumulates 1 cm of river sand per year, a fish bone from 10 cm below the river bottom would be the bone of a fish that died and sank 10 years ago, according to the Qiichi theory.
In reality, however, localized heavy rainfall upstream of a river can cause landslides, and flash floods and mountain tsunamis can bury several centimeters of land downstream at a time with the enormous amount of sediment that flows out of the river.
Typhoons can cause levees to break. Is it really correct to consider a fish bone from 10 cm below the bottom of a river to be a bone from 10 years ago, as calculated based on the "Uniformitarianism"?
This may seem like a small problem on a global scale, but as long as the small problem and the big problem are on the same line, it cannot be ignored.
The Uniformitarianism, which does not take into account cataclysmic changes, is unrealistic, and so is radioisotope dating, which is based on the same foundation.

hideki
captain of 100

Post by hideki »

In a society where established theories, including false hypotheses, have become the norm today, most people, including intellectuals poisoned by academism and those who are swept along without thinking things through, do not believe in the "flood at Noah's time," or the baptism of the earth in which the whole earth was submerged.
Even some Christians and church members do not believe it, or consider it a fictional myth, a fable, or selfishly misinterpret it by bending the scriptures to describe a localized flood.

A belief in the scriptural account of the Creation and Fall and the miraculous narrative of the universal flood requires faith, including a belief in the power of God to perform miracles.
The Prophets of God in this dispensation have possessed this faith.
Note their uncompromising faith in the miracles of the scriptures contrasted with the quibbling knees of some moderns.

President Howard W. Hunter has testified:
“The Old Testament unfolds the story of the creation of the earth and mankind by God.
Should we now disregard this account and modernize the creation according to the theories of the modernists? Can we say there was no Garden of Eden or an Adam and Eve? Because modernists now declare the story of the flood is unreasonable and impossible, should we disbelieve the account of Noah and the flood as related in the Old Testament?” (Howard W. Hunter, That We Might Have Joy [Salt Lake City: Deseret Book Co., 1994], p. 22)

To distinguish the flood of Noah's time from the ordinary flood, the Hebrew "Mabbool" in the Old Testament and the Greek "Kataklusmos" in the New Testament use different words.

Genesis 7
20 Fifteen cubits upward did the waters prevail; and the mountains were covered.

Genesis 6
17 And, behold, I, even I, do bring a flood of waters upon the earth, to destroy all flesh, wherein is the breath of life, from under heaven; and every thing that is in the earth shall die.

John Taylor stated:
“I would like to know by what known law the immersion of the globe could be accomplished.
It is explained here in a few words: ‘The windows of heaven were opened’ that is, the waters that exist throughout the space surrounding the earth from whence come these clouds from which the rain descends.
That was one cause.
Another cause was ‘the fountains of the great deep were broken up’—that is something beyond the oceans, something outside of the seas, some reservoirs of which we have no knowledge, were made to contribute to this event, and the waters were let loose by the hand and by the power of God; for God said He would bring a flood upon the earth and He brought it, but He had to let loose the fountains of the great deep, and pour out the waters from there, and when the flood commenced to subside, we are told ‘that the fountains also of the deep and the windows of heaven were stopped, and the rain from heaven was restrained, and the waters returned from off the earth.’
Where did they go to? From whence they came.
Now, I will show you something else on the back of that.
Some people talk very philosophically about tidal waves coming along.
But the question is—How could you get a tidal wave out of the Pacific ocean, say, to cover the Sierra Nevadas? But the Bible does not tell us it was a tidal wave.
It simply tells that ‘all the high hills that were under the whole heaven were covered. Fifteen cubits upwards did the waters prevail; and the mountains were covered.’
That is, the earth was immersed. It was a period of baptism.” ( Journal of Discourses, 26:74–75.)

Orson Pratt declared:
“The first ordinance instituted for the cleansing of the earth, was that of immersion in water; it was buried in the liquid element, and all things sinful upon the face of the earth were washed away.
As it came forth from the ocean floor, like the new-born child, it was innocent; it rose to newness of life.
It was its second birth from the womb of mighty waters—a new world issuing from the ruins of the old, clothed with all the innocence of this first creation.” (In Smith, Answers to Gospel Questions, 4:20.)
"Earth" is a living creature with a spiritual body.

The planet on which we live, created by God through Jesus Christ to be used by man during his mortal probation.
Its final destiny is to become glorified and exalted (D&C 77:1–2; 130:8–9).
The earth will become an eternal inheritance of those who have lived worthy of a celestial glory (D&C 88:14–26).
They will enjoy the presence of the Father and the Son (D&C 76:62).
https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/stu ... h?lang=eng

Moses 7
48 And it came to pass that Enoch looked upon the earth; and he heard a voice from the bowels thereof, saying: Wo, wo is me, the mother of men; I am pained, I am weary, because of the wickedness of my children.
When shall I rest, and be cleansed from the filthiness which is gone forth out of me? When will my Creator sanctify me, that I may rest, and righteousness for a season abide upon my face?

This is not figurative scripture.

She has the intelligence and emotion to converse with Jehovah (Jesus Christ).
She says she is a follower of Jesus Christ and wants to be cleansed from dirt.

Initially the earth existed as a spirit body near Kolob, the closest to the throne of God in the world of Celestial Glory.

In the days before the Fall of Adam, all creatures lived by the glory of Terrestrial Glory in the body of Terrestrial Glory.
Then, after the Fall at Adam, the earth moved to its present position in the solar system, in a state of "Telestial Glory".

Brigham Young said:
This earth is our home, it was framed expressly for the habitation of those who are faithful to God, and who prove themselves worthy to inherit the earth when the Lord shall have sanctified, purified and glorified it and brought it back into his presence, from which it fell far into space.
Ask the astronomer how far we are from the nearest of those heavenly bodies that are called the fixed stars.
Can he count the miles? It would be a task for him to tell us the distance.
When the earth was framed and brought into existence and man was placed upon it, it was near the throne of our Father in heaven.
And when man fell—though that was designed in the economy, there was nothing about it mysterious or unknown to the Gods, they understood it all, it was all planned—but when man fell, the earth fell into space, and took up its abode in this planetary system, and the sun became our light. ("Nothing Strange or New to Live and Die," Journal of Discourses, 26 vols. Liverpool: Albert Carrington, 1875, 17:143)

Then, after the flood at Noah's time, which was the baptism of the earth, the earth took its present form.

Water from space and water from inside the earth will be explained in the next post.

hideki
captain of 100

Post by hideki »

This explanation contains knowledge that is not common knowledge.

Jupiter is the largest celestial body among the planets surrounding the sun, with a diameter that can hold about 11 Earths.
Its greatest feature is the red-colored elliptical whirlpool called the Great Red Spot, which alone is large enough to hold three Earths.

Jupiter is generally considered to be a gas planet.
Based on Jupiter's gravity and volume, which are derived from universal gravitation, the density of Jupiter is 1,33 g per cubic centimeter, which is only 0.24 times the density of the Earth.
Therefore, Jupiter's body is assumed to be composed mostly of light gas.
However, no definite evidence has been found to support the hypothesis that Jupiter is a gaseous body.

According to a 2000 Nature article by scientists at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL), analysis of data from Jupiter's Galileo spacecraft revealed that the energy source for Jupiter's storms comes not from the sun, as on Earth, but from Jupiter's interior.
This indicates that Jupiter is not a simple gas planet, but has a huge heat source inside.

Comet Shoemaker-Levy 9, which broke up into 21 nuclei of various sizes one after another beginning on July 17, 1994, plunged into Jupiter, creating a dome-shaped shock wave.

When Comet Shoemaker-Levy 9 struck, a huge entry hole opened into Jupiter's atmosphere.
The bottom of the huge black hole provided the best opportunity to see what was happening deep inside Jupiter that no one had been able to observe before, and spectral analysis of the hole in Jupiter's atmosphere revealed the presence of large amounts of water there, along with a vast amount of internal material.

It was the British Infrared Observatory, not NASA, that made the announcement, and they found not only water but also carbon monoxide at the bottom of the huge hole.
The presence of large amounts of water implies the existence of an ocean, but also the presence of oxygen.
The fact that the atmosphere is not just conventional ammonia and molecular hydrogen was brought to light by the impact of Comet Shoemaker-Levy 9.

Of course, we do not accept the true picture of Jupiter as revealed by those data because it breaks down the basic concepts of the solar system theory of academism.
NASA fudged the waters of Jupiter by presenting them as clouds of ice rather than oceans.
Jupiter had an atmosphere very similar to that of the Earth.

Although not publicly known, top-secret data from NASA's radio survey of Jupiter indicates that beneath the planet's thick atmosphere lies a crust similar to that of the Earth.
Jupiter is a crustal celestial body like the Earth with huge oceans.

At the same time, however, they also reported that Jupiter's atmosphere is very dry.
This information was completely at odds with data from the Infrared Observatory in England, which confirmed vast amounts of water in Jupiter's depths.
However, in June 1997, NASA again commented on Jupiter's atmosphere.
The content of the comment was that Galileo's observation data showed that there are places on the surface of Jupiter's atmosphere that contain a large amount of moisture.
In other words, NASA recognized that there is a mixture of wet and dry airspace, just as on Earth.
This implies that Jupiter has exactly the same mechanism of weather conditions that occur on Earth due to the presence of oceans.
This is especially true since the moist airspace observed by Galileo would not be possible without low-pressure systems (typhoons) that contain enormous amounts of water.

The stripes in Jupiter's atmosphere prove that the weather conditions are identical to Earth-type weather conditions.
The Earth's atmosphere is divided into the troposphere, stratosphere, mesosphere, ionosphere, and exosphere, in order from near the ground.

The Earth's atmosphere is also divided separately by atmospheric pressure.
Like water pressure, atmospheric pressure acts from all directions to crush objects.
In the case of atmospheric pressure in weather, high pressure means there is a lot of air and low pressure means there is little air.

Air pressure varies with height above the earth's surface and with the movement of air.
The movement of winds on the earth refers to the enormous atmospheric flow created by differences in temperature.
On both sides of the equator, where it is warmest, the atmospheric flow moves outward in both hemispheres and cools beyond that point, resulting in a rapid downward movement around 30 degrees latitude.
Similarly, near the poles, the cooler atmosphere descends, so the cycle of warming and rising is repeated as we move down in latitude.
Then, in the mid-latitudes, which are caught between the two atmospheric cycles, the downward force on the tropical side and the upward force on the polar side are affected, and just like a gear between two gears, the movement is in the opposite direction of the two sides.

In other words, unlike normal thermal motion, the warmer atmosphere descends and the cooler atmosphere ascends, forming a band.
In reality, however, a part of the warm tropical atmosphere is passed on to the mid-latitude belt, and then to the polar updrafts at around 60 degrees latitude, resulting in a somewhat complicated and complex phenomenon, but basically creating a strip of pressure surrounding the earth's upper atmosphere.

The stripes on Jupiter's atmospheric surface are bands of atmosphere running parallel to the equator, usually 10 and sometimes as many as 14, some thick, some thin, and sometimes an entire band disappears.
Astronomers have long observed that these bands do not all rotate at the same speed, and that the area within 10 degrees of the equator has a rotation time about 5 minutes shorter than the polar regions.
Such atmospheric convection also occurs on Earth, with trade winds from the east and westerly prevailing winds from the west, all of which are atmospheric flows caused by solar heating of the equatorial regions and the turning force from the rotation of the Earth.
They represent the forces created by the huge differences in atmospheric pressure flowing over the earth, which form zonal stripes on the earth.

The striped bands surrounding the earth are not visible to the naked eye, like Jupiter.
If all the volcanoes at all latitudes on the earth erupted and covered the entire surface of the earth with a huge amount of volcanic ash, several stripe stripes would appear on the earth.
Of course, Jupiter, which rotates more than twice as fast as the Earth, does not show such a violent sideways flow, but it still shows an atmospheric velocity close to 1666 km/h on the equatorial plane.
The higher the latitude, the slower the velocity, creating a difference in speed between the two, as if they were Jupiter's belts.
The number and scale of the stripes would naturally be different between Earth and Jupiter because the celestial bodies are so different in size.
And just as the atmosphere over the Earth's oceans is not necessarily moist, desert areas on land are dry, and mountain ranges create updrafts that generate moist clouds.

On December 30, 2000, the Cassini spacecraft traveled at 2,2 km/sec above Jupiter, 9721846 km from the planet's atmosphere, making important observations about Jupiter.
The Cassini spacecraft observed that Jupiter's geomagnetic field is 1,200 times stronger than that of the Earth.

In addition, Jupiter's geomagnetic poles are slightly offset from its axis of rotation.
The strong magnetic field lines generated there are donut-shaped and completely engulf the satellite Io.
The magnetic field lines generated by Jupiter's rotation produce currents in the direction of the doughnut rings, and the solar wind and Jupiter's own plasma flow through the doughnut rings.
We now know that Jupiter is surrounded by a higher-energy plasma belt than expected.
Until now, it has been said that Jupiter's geomagnetic field is generated by liquid hydrogen beneath its thick atmosphere, or metallic hydrogen, based on dynamo theory, but the strength of the geomagnetic field is 1,200 times stronger than that of the Earth, a result that is 120 times different from previous predictions, shattering the wooden image of previous predictions.
It is theoretically impossible for a gas planet to generate a strong geomagnetic field.
Jupiter is a planet with the same crust as the Earth.

When Cassini–Huygens swings by using Jupiter, the onboard radar mapper was used to successfully photograph Jupiter's surface (near the equator).
A radar mapper is a device that observes beneath obstacles by emitting powerful radar beams.
By adjusting the output and frequency, radio waves can penetrate thick clouds and even rocks, let alone water.
NASA's Cassini–Huygens spacecraft has performed radar mapping of Jupiter's surface.

A huge mountain range is shown in the image.
The white areas due to differences in radio transmission are rivers, lakes, or oceans.
This photo shows a portion of Jupiter's surface.
The Cassini–Huygens spacecraft's close-up of Jupiter was instantaneous, and after a swing-by at Jupiter, it flew directly to Saturn.

NASA has finished mapping Jupiter's surface with radar observations of the planet's landmass through a planetary radio survey led by Arecibo Observatory and Green Bank Observatory.
The surfaces of Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune have also been mapped.
The results of these surveys conducted by NASA, a military facility, are not available to the public.

The size of Jupiter's giant volcanoes far exceeds the size of the Earth, and it is believed that Earth, Venus, and other inner planets erupted from the giant volcanoes.
After ejecting Mars, super-Pluto, and Mercury, Jupiter's giant volcanoes eventually disappeared into the depths of Jupiter's thick atmosphere, but only the tops of the volcanoes are still rising up, bouncing off the swirls of Jupiter's thick atmosphere.

Jupiter's great red spot is really a huge maelstrom of volcanic gas created by a high-heat updraft that is constantly rising, spewing out vast quantities of plumes of smoke and swirling together with various components present at the bottom of Jupiter.
Due to the rotational effect, the motion in the direction of the axis of rotation becomes uniform under certain conditions.
This is called a "Taylor column.
The giant maelstrom of volcanic gases is a huge cloud that rotates with the updrafts rising from below, creating a vortex that contains red volcanic fumes.

The reason the position of the Great Red Spot remains almost unchanged is that there is a giant volcanic crater directly below it.
The red color of Jupiter's Great Red Spot is due to the red iron oxide from Jupiter's magma, which is a whirlpool of hot plumes in the lower regions, except for the uppermost regions where it touches absolute zero, and a maelstrom of rising air currents with hot iron-rich air.
Moreover, the interior gas of the Great Red Spot has not only rotational motion but also vertical motion.
As the rising gas descends toward its surroundings, the Coriolis effect creates a vortex that rotates in a similar direction (counterclockwise) to that of the high atmosphere.
The Coriolis effect is the force that tilts the flow on a spinning planet, and in the southern hemisphere of a body such as Jupiter, the flow is bent to the left.

The California Institute of Technology simulated a numerical experiment using computers and succeeded in creating the Great Red Spot. 
When an east-west wind flow based on observation data was played, several wind vortices were created around 20 degrees south latitude, and they eventually gathered to form a large vortex.

As long as the Great Red Spot is stained with red plume, it is evidence that the volcano continues to be active.
The material ejected from the Great Red Spot covers the surface of the earth in a thick layer.
Furthermore, for a great depression to persist, it must have an ocean, which constantly replenishes the atmosphere with water vapor.

Jupiter is referred to in astronomy as "Jupiter," the name of the chief god of Roman mythology.
Roman mythology is based on Greek mythology, which is known to have its roots in ancient Aryan mythology and further back in Sumerian mythology.
Comparing the mythological systems scattered around the world, including both Roman and Greek mythology, Norse, Celtic, Hittite, ancient Persian, and ancient Hindu mythology are similar in structure.

Mythologies around the world are influenced by Sumerian and Aryan mythology, and it was not uncommon in ancient times to deify the planets in the sky, and the central deity in mythology is almost always Jupiter.
For example, Zeus in Greek mythology is Jupiter in Roman mythology, Odin in Norse mythology, and Deva in Persian and Indian mythology.

Sumer, where Abraham lived, was a mixed racial civilization dating from just after the flood at Noah's time and is also known as the civilization that created the basis for astrology.
The Sumerians were a people who associated the stars with the gods and made them their representations.

Around 2300 B.C., Jupiter's largest volcano erupted in a massive eruption, ejecting the giant planet.
Today, the planet is orbiting at about the same speed as Earth, opposite Earth across the sun.

An ellipse has two foci.
The elliptical orbit has one focal point, which is shared with the elliptical orbit of the earth.
This is where the sun is located.
It always orbits around the sun in a position of point symmetry with the earth.
Because it orbits at approximately the same speed in a point-symmetrical position around the sun, it could always be hidden behind the sun.

The planet's orbital plane is slightly tilted, so it orbits at a certain angle to the Sun's ecliptic plane.
The orbital velocities are not perfectly aligned, with the planet orbiting slightly faster than the Earth.

According to Kepler's second law (the area of the line segment connecting a planet and the sun at a given time is constant for each planet), the speed of the planets varies depending on their orbital position, but on average the planets are faster.
The perturbations they receive from other celestial bodies are also different.

Gravity is inversely proportional to the square of the distance.
Therefore, if the masses are about the same, distance is a major factor.
For example, perturbations from Venus will have a greater effect if the planet is closer.

A planet orbiting the sun has a gravitational field.
The planets orbit around the sun because the sun has a huge gravitational field and gravity acting between each planet.

If there is one planet, its orbit can be determined by simple calculations, but if there are two or more planets, the calculations become complicated.
This is because gravity acts not only between each planet and the sun, but also between the planets, which subtly affects each planet's orbit.
The phenomenon in which a planet's orbit shifts due to influences from other sources is technically called "perturbation."

If a Counter-Earth planet exists, there should be a perturbation, and its gravity should affect the orbits of other planets.
This perturbation can be easily seen when actually observed, but there is no perturbation that appears to be caused by Counter-Earth on Earth, Venus, or Mercury.
Therefore, some argue that Counter-Earth cannot exist.

But is there really no perturbation of Counter-Earth?
Even though it actually exists, isn't it combined with the perturbation of other celestial bodies?
In the first place, if there are three or more celestial bodies, their motion becomes unpredictable and it becomes impossible to write an equation.
This is called the "many-body problem."

Therefore, even when calculating perturbations, we must use approximations.
There are no exact gravity values, all are approximations.
Moreover, the approximate value and the actual magnitude of gravity change over time, and are constantly subject to correction.
After that, we observe the perturbation.
In that sense, it is impossible in principle to conclude that Counter-Earth perturbations do not exist.

It is impossible for Counter-Earth and the Earth to continue to revolve forever while maintaining perfect point symmetry.
NASA knew about Counter-Earth in 1978.
In 1978, the space probe Pioneer Venus 2, in the name of exploring Venus, encountered Counter-Earth, with the sun just in between the Earth and Venus' orbits.
NASA used Voyager 1 to obtain more information, and successfully photographed and observed Counter-Earth when Voyager 1 was hidden behind the sun.
Naturally, this is an unofficial statement, and on the surface they are falsely announcing that it broke down when the sun was behind the sun.
And we succeeded in filming Counter-Earth.

The United States hid Counter-Earth for international strategic reasons.
But the upper echelons of the European Space Agency (ESA), which collaborates with NASA on space exploration, are beginning to notice.
In 1990, ESA and NASA jointly launched the solar probe Ulysses.
Originally, Ulysses was scheduled to be launched in South America, but NASA objected to this and decided to use an American space shuttle instead.
What's more, for some reason the weight has increased by 1.1 kg, and in fact, NASA secretly installed another exploration device on board.
This was the exploration device related to Counter-Earth.

All footage taken was sent to the Deep Space Network, where any inappropriate information was censored.
However, an error occurred during the channel switching stage, and some of the Counter-Earth footage was streamed to ESA.
There is noise throughout.
This is probably why the data was automatically classified as unanalyzable and ended up in the ESA file.

On July 11, 1991 (early morning on the 12th Japan time), a total solar eclipse was observed on Hawaii Island, the largest of the Hawaiian Islands.
That moment was continuously observed by the Mauna Kea Observatories located above the clouds, and a 4-minute total solar eclipse was broadcast to the entire world.
A strange phenomenon was captured in a total solar eclipse scene on a Japanese TV program.

It is a moment before and after a total solar eclipse, when the sun's rays leak from the shadow of the moon and shine. Just before the end of the total solar eclipse, a diamond ring can be seen, almost directly above the sun. A mysterious ball appeared.
When the phenomenon was seen, the astronomer who was making a guest appearance said it was strange and didn't know what it was, saying that it was probably a solar flare.
Solar flares last from a few minutes to 30 minutes, but the solar flares seen during a total solar eclipse are often whisker-like; Although it is possible for an asteroid to be circular and appear directly above the sun, it would be extremely rare.

This was not a solar flare, but because Counter-Earth came close to the edge of the sun at a slightly different orbital speed than Earth, the sun's enormous gravity bent the light, creating a mirage-like appearance.

Top secret Counter-Earth photo leaked.
The authenticity of these confidential information and photos is unknown.

The Hopi people, descendants of the Nephites, say that a sign will appear in heaven at the end of the world.
"As the world approaches its end, the blue star that has been hidden in the sky will reappear.
That time is almost here. ”

A Hopi elder states:
"A long time ago, the moon and the current blue star swapped places.
At that time, humanity was destroyed by the flood.
And now, a similar catastrophe is about to happen again. ”

The asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter was once one planet, Phaeton.
Due to the approach of Counter-Earth, the planet Phaeton was destroyed and turned into the asteroid belt it is today.

Roughly speaking, all of the planets in the solar system follow a nearly perfect circle, but Pluto's orbit is an elongated ellipse.
Part of Pluto passes into Neptune's orbit, so at certain times Pluto may orbit more inside than Neptune.
Pluto's orbital plane is also unusually tilted; while the orbital planes of other planets are roughly the same, Pluto's orbital plane is tilted by approximately 17 degrees with respect to the ecliptic plane.  

There is only one explanation that can resolve these mysteries without contradiction.
This is the hypothesis that Pluto was not originally a planet, but a satellite of Neptune.
Pluto is too small to be a planet, about the same size as Neptune's moon Triton.
In fact, Pluto's atmospheric and geological composition is very similar to that of its moon Triton.
Both Pluto and its moon Charon are thought to have originally been satellites of Neptune.

Approximately 4,300 years ago, Counter-Earth came very close to Neptune and was thrown out of the solar system.
Counter-Earth disrupted Neptune's satellites with its tremendous tidal forces, destroying many of them.
Pluto and its satellite Charon escaped destruction, but were pulled out of orbit by the gravity of the Counter-Earth, and their orbits remained stable.

This hypothesis also explains why the orbits of Neptune and Pluto partially intersect, why their orbital planes are tilted 17 degrees with respect to the ecliptic plane, and why their rotation axes are tilted 120 degrees.
According to the Titius–Bode law, the asteroid belt was created when Counter-Earth came so close that it was shattered into pieces.

Genesis 7
10 And it came to pass after seven days, that the waters of the flood were upon the earth.
11 In the six hundredth year of Noah’s life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened.
The windows of heaven" refers to the opening of the clouds that had thickly covered the earth.

Counter-Earth approached the Moon and the Earth, destroying the Moon, which had super-hot water inside, with many meteorites, and the super-hot water inside fell all at once to Earth.

Lunar mare was created by an eruption of hyperthermal water

The moon had an icy crust and was a star filled with water.
During the Flood at Noah’s Time, water from the moon flowed into the Earth, causing the moon's core to stick to the inside of the moon.

In 2011, a team of researchers at Baylor University analyzed the moon's gravity distribution measured by NASA and discovered an unusual source of gravity deep underground in the moon's craters.
After conducting a more detailed analysis, the research team announced that there is a high possibility that a huge object with a mass of at least 2,000 trillion tons exists beneath the crater.

In April 2019, a research team from Baylor University published a paper in the academic journal "Geophysical Research Letters." According to data obtained by measuring the gravity distribution of the moon obtained by NASA's lunar probe, a large It is said that there is a possibility that a metal mass of more than 2,000 trillion tons exists approximately 300 km underground in the Aitken Basin crater in Antarctica.

In 2015, Japan's lunar orbiting satellite SELENE detected strong magnetic anomalies around the Aitken Basin in the south pole of the Moon, and JAXA said, ``It is estimated that there are materials that could cause magnetic anomalies near the surface of the Aitken Basin in the south pole. It is reported that "it will be done."

Data confirming the lunar cavity was recorded by seismometers placed on the moon's surface by Apollo astronauts.
Generally, the best way to explore underground structures is to use seismic waves.
By examining the magnitude of vibrations and how they are transmitted, we can learn about the structure of the underground.

According to the official announcement, several artificial earthquake experiments were conducted using seismometers at four locations.
Earthquakes begin with an initial tremor, reach a peak, and then rapidly decline.
However, this month's earthquakes started out with small amplitudes and gradually grew larger until they reached a peak, which lasted for a long time, and then gradually attenuated.
This is an unusual seismic wave pattern.

The ratio of each seismic time of the Moon and the Earth, 1 minute to 180 minutes, cannot be determined simply from the size of the celestial bodies.

In addition, the artificial seismic waves from the seismometers installed during the Apollo program increased in speed in a gentle curve up to a depth of 24 km, but beyond that point they rapidly accelerated, and as they went further, the speed attenuated.
This phenomenon occurs in celestial bodies that have a hard layer of material beneath their outer shells.
In other words, unlike the Earth, the moon has a higher density on the outside.

Furthermore, the density of the moon as a whole is much smaller than that of Earth.
The Earth's density is 5.5 grams per cubic centimeter, while the Moon's density is only 3.3 grams.
It is natural to think that the density of the moon is lower due to the presence of the atmosphere, but the fact that the density of the moon is abnormally lower than that of the earth means that there are parts of the moon with extremely low density.

The vibration pattern of a moonquake is such that the vibrations gradually increase from the initial tremor, reach a peak, and then slowly disappear while maintaining the wave motion.
This is exactly the same vibration pattern exhibited by a hollow bell.
The moon's internal structure is also hollow, like a bell.

Most celestial bodies with high-temperature metal cores have magnetic fields, but the moon does not.

There are many craters on the moon.
Because meteorite craters are formed by the explosive energy of impact, the diameter and depth of the crater are proportional.
However, despite their huge diameter, the moon's craters are extremely shallow.

The most standard crater depth on the moon is approximately 6 km.
The Gagarin crater, which has a diameter of 298 km, is approximately 6 km deep, and the Mare Oriental crater, which has a diameter of approximately 1300 km, is also approximately 6 km deep.
No matter how huge the crater is, it is unified to a depth of about 6km.

There are many celestial bodies in the solar system with icy crusts.
Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto all have icy crusts.
Although there are a few rocky layers on the surface, most of the earth's crust is made of ice, and inside it there is a huge amount of superthermal water.
Not only planets but also many moons have icy crusts.
NASA has already confirmed through Voyager observations that there is a deep ocean beneath Europa's ice layer, and the giant planet's moons have quite a bit of icy crust.

The moon is also considered to be an icy satellite.
In the case of the moon, the surface layer, which is about 6 km deep, is covered by a layer of ice that is the moon's outer shell, so the depth is about 6 km despite the size of the crater.
If there were a thick layer of ice beneath the moon's surface, the high density of the ice would show characteristics similar to a type of metal.
When something shakes, it can continue to vibrate for a long time, just like a metal bell.
It was also found that the velocity of seismic waves that occur when they travel deep underground is greatly accelerated from a point 24 km underground.
If the surface layer is divided into two layers made of different materials, and if the basic structure of the deep surface layer (24 to 70 km underground) is a thick layer of ice, seismic waves will propagate at high speeds, making the metal vibrate.

Furthermore, if the ice layer is thick enough, it can flexibly handle distortions that would cause the Earth's crust to rupture, and the strange bulge on the far side of the moon is evidence of the existence of an ice layer.
The evidence that Counter-Earth dragged the moon is the strange bulge on the far side of the moon, which protrudes an average of 6 km, with some as large as 9 km.
The hollow moon is distorted because there is an underground ice layer about 70 km thick that is more flexible than metals and stronger than the earth's crust.
Numerous research results have now shown that there is a large amount of ice on the moon.

Approximately 4,300 years ago, Counter-Earth approached the moon and distorted the moon with its tidal forces, causing the far side of the moon to bulge out.
Furthermore, the asteroid fragments it brought with it crashed into the moon, creating an abnormal number of meteorites on the far side of the moon.
The craters are concentrated on the far side because meteorites fell within a very short period of time, before the moon completed one rotation.

The fact that the lunar mares are concentrated on the surface (Earth side) indicates that part of the Moon's crust has been destroyed by the action of Earth's tidal forces.
In other words, the moon is sandwiched between the Counter-Earth and the earth, and the earth's tidal action blows away various parts of the moon's crust on the earth side, and the moon, which was an icy celestial body, has its limits at various places with an ice layer that is probably 70 km thick.
The superhot water released into space is cooled to absolute temperature and falls directly to Earth.

Superthermal water isn't the only thing that has come out of the moon's interior.
So did the super-heavy metal core that created the moon's magnetic field and stabilized the object at its core.
When the super hot water that was held down at tens of thousands of atmospheres escapes all at once, the energy is tremendous.
All the material inside was gushed out along with super hot water.
However, the metal core is a soul with considerable weight, and even if it was in a molten state, it could not escape easily like super hot water.
The moon released its internal water, and a molten metal core filled the cracks in its crust.
After releasing most of the water inside the moon, the molten, high-temperature metal core finally came to the surface.
Eventually, this molten metal core spread over the fractured crust, creating what is now known as the ``lunar mare.''

This is why rare metals found in the deepest parts of the celestial body are abundant in the lunar mare, and why the lunar mare is a mass concentration zone.
These lunar mares occupy one-third of the area of the moon's surface (earth side), and nine lunar mares are concentrated.
There is also a small lunar mare on the back side of the moon, although it is much smaller than the front side.
This indicates that the cracks that caused the lunar mare were concentrated on the surface of the moon (earth side).
Also, the reason why the lunar mare is lower than other parts of the moon is because the overflowing internal material was dammed up and a boundary line was created, so it is natural that the outer part of the lunar mare is higher than the inner part of the lunar mare.

This also explains the mystery of why only the near side of the moon is visible when viewed from Earth.
The reason why the Moon does not rotate and always turns its front side, where the lunar mare are concentrated, toward the Earth is because the super heavy metal nuclear material stuck to the inside of the hollow Moon acts as a weight, and the weight is transferred to the Earth, which is the side that is always pulling.
This is because the obverse side, where the lunar mare is concentrated, always revolves toward the Earth.
The moon is not the only satellite that orbits with one side facing its mother planet; due to tidal effects and gravity, most of the satellites in our solar system orbit with only one side facing their mother planet.
In the case of the moon, the action is accelerated because a huge mass is concentrated in the lunar mare.

The true nature of the desert

The icy crust on the Moon's surface was destroyed by tidal action, and the gravitational pull of the nearby planet caused the underground material that had been sealed in to burst forth.
The crack in the moon ran towards the Earth, and a huge amount of water and sand came towards the Earth from there.
There was an unimaginably heavy rain on Earth, and the sediment that fell from the moon to Earth fell to the ground along the Earth's rotation, and is now present in the Sahara and areas that are now deserts.

If you connect desert areas distributed all over the world, you will find deserts that lie almost in a straight line, although there may be slight errors.
All of that astronomical amount of sand is material that fell onto Earth from inside the Moon.
The thin rock layer that would have originally formed the Earth's crust due to the superthermal water inside the moon has been repeatedly collided with countless times during thermal convection and turned into fine sand.

A team from Germany's Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research has put together a theory that the Sahara Desert in Africa was caused by drastic changes in local weather caused by subtle changes in the Earth's orbit, and published an article in the American journal Geophysical Research Letters. Announced.
According to the team, research on pollen fossils and other data shows that the Sahara Desert was once covered with grass and low trees, but rapidly turned into a desert by about 4,000 years ago.

In 1981, when a synthetic aperture radar aboard the Space Shuttle scanned the Sahara Desert across a 50 km wide area, the legendary Bedouin river appeared.
After a year of analysis by scientists from the University of Arizona and Egypt, they confirmed the existence of a large buried river comparable to the Nile.
Based on this discovery, field surveys were carried out, and fossilized human bones of ancient humans were discovered near Aswan, upstream of the Nile River.
Because there was also a deep valley where the meandering ruins of the great river were blocked, sand from the Sahara desert was created in a short time and buried the great river.
The Sahara became the desert it is today about 4,300 years ago.

Earth with increased gravity

The earth's gravity increased by the amount of muddy water that fell on the earth.
Dinosaurists have long wondered about the weight and gravity of dinosaurs.
Due to its structure, there is no doubt that when pterosaurs flew, they glided rather than flapping their wings.
However, based on the area of its wings, it was calculated that it could not have supported the estimated weight of a large pterosaur, making it unable to fly.  
Some pterosaur fossils have wingspans of over 10 meters.

Pterosaurs weighed very little; even Quetzalcoatlus, which had a wingspan of 12 meters, is thought to have weighed around 70 kg.
Giraffes are approximately 5 meters tall and weigh approximately 1 ton.

In the ancient world, large animals like this were also able to fly.  
However, large pterosaurs cannot fly under the current atmospheric pressure of 1 atmosphere (1013 hectopascals).
The aircraft that can fly under current atmospheric pressure has a wingspan of around 6 meters.
It is difficult for larger and heavier animals to fly unless there is a strong wind, and it is especially impossible for them to take off from flat ground.

Professor Katsufumi Sato of the University of Tokyo conducted research to test the flight ability of large seabirds.
With a wingspan of 3.5 meters, the Wandering Albatross skillfully changes the shape of its wings to fly on the waves of the wind.
If there is no wind or the wind speed is constant, if you do not flap your wings, you will fall due to gravity and air resistance.
It has become clear that seabirds have two types of flapping speeds.
They flap their wings quickly when taking off, and are slow when flying through the air when there is no wind.
The speed of wing flapping is limited by muscle strength, and the results showed that birds with longer wings and heavier weights were unable to flap their wings as quickly.
The average wandering albatross is 22 kg, but we calculated that a bird weighing over 40 kg would not be able to flap its wings enough to take off in an environment with zero wind speed.
If we apply this calculation, it means that large pterosaurs were unable to fly.

Up until now, it has been said that pterosaurs rode on the wind while running like paragliders, or that they were too heavy to fly.
However, it has been pointed out that if we consider that they flew using all four legs, without relying too much on analogies with modern birds, it is possible that they could take off.
In other words, he used the force of his muscles to jump into the sky, using his front legs as if a human were to bend a stick in his hand and use the momentum to jump.

Michael Habib, a paleontologist at Chatham University in the United States, says, ``I don't think that pterosaurs flap their wings the same way or that they rise in the same way as albatrosses.''
Habib's research team suggested that giant pterosaurs may have used all four legs to jump into the air and then flap their wings, much like modern bats do.
In Quetzalcoatlus, the bones at the base of the arms are all aligned in the same direction, and the humerus is reinforced.

It was also discovered that pterosaurs had the ability to generate higher lift than previously thought.
The bones called pterosaur bones that come out of the wrist joints of pterosaurs and support the membrane in front of the inner wings were able to move freely and could be turned forward or backward during flight.

Because Quetzalcoatlus had a wide range of motion unique to pterosaurs, its wing bones and foreskin wings form an arced wing, so even if Quetzalcoatlus' run-up speed was less than 40 km/h, it is thought that it was able to gain lift and take off. I will.
An arc wing is a basic aerodynamic wing that has a flat lower part and an arcuate upper part, and is a structure that can generate a large amount of lift.

Engineer and paleontologist Colin Palmer, an archaeologist at the University of Bristol in England, has shown that pterosaurs were very well adapted to a type of flight.
As a result of creating a scale model in which the wing bones can be oriented forward or backward, and conducting wind tunnel experiments, it was found that when the wing bones are turned forward, the anterior flight membrane supported by the wing bones points downward, and the cross section of the wing becomes an arc. The result was an "arc-shaped wing" with a 30% increase in lift.

Due to the shape and facing angle of the arcuate blade, this rear vortex is generated in one direction (clockwise with the left as the traveling direction), thereby constantly generating a circulation flow that accelerates the flow on the upper surface of the blade.
This creates a pressure difference between the top and bottom of the wing, which appears as lift.

Air has the property of decreasing pressure as its speed increases, and objects move from areas of high pressure to areas of low pressure.
In this way, a force is generated that pushes (pulls up) the main wing toward the upper surface, where the pressure is lower, and this upward force is called lift force.

They also found that the effect persisted even when the pterosaurs made the large tilt required to take off while standing.
Even large pterosaurs were able to take off easily by simply spreading their wings in a light breeze.
The bones of pterosaurs are lighter than those of modern birds.
As a result of recreating this situation using carbon fiber and epoxy resin and conducting wind tunnel experiments, it was possible to fly slowly like a modern paraglider.
It also appears that they were able to catch the updrafts in the sky and slowly turn while aiming for their prey.
It seems that the plane was able to land gently, so even if the bones were broken, there was no risk of breaking a bone during the landing.

And it is thought that the atmospheric pressure before the Flood at Noah's time was less than twice as high as it is now.

This is because the maximum muscle strength is calculated to be 31 tons, which is less than the weight of 32 tons.
Currently, Apatosaurus is said to weigh between 24 and 32 tons, so although it was able to stand up, it would not have been easy to run.
Until the 1960s, it was believed that they were so heavy that they were unable to walk on land and lived in lakes and marshes.
Later research revealed that it was terrestrial.
Supersaurus has a total length of around 33 meters and weighs over 40 tons.
However, there are many fossilized footprints of giant dinosaurs, so it is true that they lived by walking.

And there are also heart problems.
The current giraffe is 5m tall, but there is a 2m difference in height from the heart to the brain.
Therefore, the blood vessels in the neck have special valves that prevent blood from flowing backwards.
The skin on the legs is also hard to prevent congestion.
Therefore, it is believed that living things cannot have a greater height difference between the heart and the brain.
It's not just a problem with the valves of the blood vessels, but also the thickness of the walls of the blood vessels themselves.
In the case of even larger dinosaurs with long necks, this difference in height between the heart and brain of a giraffe is many times greater, making it impossible to pump blood using the same vascular structure.

In June 2012, a team of researchers from the United Kingdom and the United States published a paper showing that dinosaurs may have been much lighter than previously thought.
The team used a new calculation method to calculate the weight of a large herbivorous dinosaur with a giraffe-like long neck and a length of 25 meters from its nose to the tip of its tail, which is thought to have fed on tree leaves. Giraffatitan is a brachiosaur.

Previous estimates had it weighing up to 80 tons, but based on the new weight estimation method, the team calculated the estimated weight to be a relatively light 23 tons.
If this new calculation method is applied, other species of dinosaurs will be lighter than previously assumed, even if the error is not as great as that of Brachiosaurus.

According to Bill Sellers of the University of Manchester in the UK, the new calculation method used by the team estimates and calculates the animal's overall weight from the percentage of contact between the animal's skin and bone.
It was devised using the skeletons of 14 large mammal species, including bison, camel, elephant, giraffe, horse, elk, polar bear, and rhinoceros.
This revealed that modern mammals weigh approximately 21% more than the volume covered by their skin.
Since mammals have almost the same mechanism of movement as dinosaurs, which walk on four legs, we thought that the same measurement method could be applied to dinosaurs, so we applied this method to dinosaur skeletons.
The actual volume of modern mammals is 1.21 times the volume of the smallest shape that covers the skeleton, so the volume of dinosaurs is also 1.21 times the volume of the smallest shape that covers the skeleton.

It is almost impossible for fossils such as dinosaurs to be found with 100% of their entire body skeleton intact, so determining their size is often a matter of guessing.
The weight has been estimated even more crudely, and up until now, a method such as submerging a restored dinosaur sculpture created by an artist in water and measuring its volume has been used. I was worried that I would have to rely on a certain interpretation.
For this reason, Sellers wanted to devise an objective calculation method that could avoid subjectivity.

Before the Flood, Earth's mass was smaller due to the water that came from the moon and the large amount of sand that formed the deserts.
If we consider that the Earth's gravity when dinosaurs lived was smaller than it is now, giant dinosaurs could stand up and move around.
One reason why dinosaurs were able to survive despite their large size was because Earth's gravity was small.

Before the Flood at Noah's time, the Earth was smaller than it is today, so because the radius of Earth's rotation was smaller, the speed of rotation was faster than it is now, according to the conservation law of angular momentum.
Therefore, gravity is relatively small near the equator.

As the Earth expands, its radius of rotation increases, and due to the conservation law of angular momentum, the Earth's rotation speed slows down.

Because the Earth's rotation speed has slowed down, the centrifugal force becomes smaller.
However, as the Earth expands and the radius of rotation increases, the centrifugal force increases.

The centrifugal force resulting from the Earth's rotation at its current speed and magnitude is only 0.3% of the Earth's normal gravity, even in the equatorial region where the radius of rotation is the largest.
In other words, a dinosaur weighing 1000 kg would only lose 3 kg.
Also, if the rotation speed of the Earth's current size were increased five times, the weight would be less than 10% lighter.  

In a study published in "Paleoceanography and Paleoclimatology" by a research group at the Vrije Universiteit Bruxelles in Belgium, they investigated the growth lines of extinct molluscs called pachytooth bivalves.
Growth lines are like the rings of a tree, and it has become clear that before the Flood at Noah's time, there were 372 days in a year.

Corals have cells called calcareous cells that produce calcium carbonate.
These cells combine carbon dioxide dissolved in seawater with calcium ions to create calcium carbonate, which is deposited as a calcareous shell.
This activity is active during the day and is less active at night, resulting in the formation of a diurnal zone, which indicates the daily growth zone, in addition to the annual zone in certain types of underwater corals.
The current rate for corals is about 365 per year.

The coral fossils that lived before the flood at Noah's time had approximately 380 to 400 solar rings, counting the number of solar rings between the annual rings left on the exoskeleton.
In other words, the Earth before the Flood at Noah's time had more days in a year than the current 365 days, and it is thought that there were more rotations during one revolution than the current 365 days.

The Earth before the Flood at Noah's time was a little smaller than the Earth today, so it rotated faster due to the law of conservation of angular momentum, but as the Earth rotates faster, the centrifugal force increases.
However, as the earth expanded and the radius of rotation became smaller, the centrifugal force became smaller.

The Earth's rotation speed before the Flood at Noah's time is unknown, but even if it was faster than it is now, it is unlikely that it would have been so fast that a day would last several hours, so it would probably be due to a slight decrease in gravity.
Also, since the Earth was smaller than it is now, the centrifugal force would be smaller, and the effect of reducing gravity would be less.
Therefore, the reason why the earth's gravity was slightly lower before the flood at Noah's time was because the earth did not have the mass of the water and sand that fell from the moon.

water from inside the earth

Genesis 7
10 And it came to pass after seven days, that the waters of the flood were upon the earth.
11 In the six hundredth year of Noah’s life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened.

"The great deep broken up" expresses that water came from inside the earth.

Genesis 7
4 For yet seven days, and I will cause it to rain upon the earth forty days and forty nights; and every living substance that I have made will I destroy from off the face of the earth.

For 40 days, heavy rain fell like a waterfall from the sky, and a large amount of super hot water spouted up from deep within the earth, submerging the entire earth.

The established theory of earth science is that the Earth's outer core is made of liquid metal.
A liquid layer called the outer core exists in the layer from the mantle to a depth of approximately 5,100 km.
Then, it is activated by the plume rising from the outer core and moves the plates.
A solid mantle layer exists up to 2,900 km from the earth's surface, but it is actually composed of a huge mass called a mantle block, which is divided into individual plates.
It is said that the molten liquid metal in the outer core generates geomagnetism through complex movements.
On geological time scales, hard rock moves from hotter areas to cooler areas.
It is thought that water helps convection in the mantle.

In 2016, researchers from Florida State University in the United States and the University of Edinburgh in the United Kingdom announced the possibility that water may exist in brucite, which is buried deep underground.
Until then, it had not been thought that water existed this deep, and the exact amount is unknown, but a previous study at the University of Alberta, Canada, found that it was approximately equal to all the seawater on Earth combined. It was estimated that it weighs 1.5% of the same Earth's weight.
At the same time, a research team from Northwestern University in the United States revealed the possibility that water existed underground, about one-third of the way down to the outer core.

In March 2014, a research group led by Dr. Graham Pearson at the University of Alberta in Canada discovered a "ringwoodite," which is the first on Earth to absorb and retain more than 1% of its weight in water.
The discovery of a mineral made of olivine solidified under high pressure was announced in the scientific journal Nature, and it became clear that ringwoodite exists on Earth as well.
After spending several years analyzing diamond blocks collected in Yuina, Brazil using X-ray diffraction, Dr. Pearson succeeded in detecting that they contained a small amount of ringwoodite.

On June 13, 2014, in the American scientific journal Science, a research team led by Dr. Steve Jacobsen of Northwestern University published the results of confirming the presence of water in the ringwoodite layer 700 km underground. Did.
Dr. Jacobsen measured 500 types of seismic waves using 2000 seismometers.
Seismic waves have different speeds depending on the rocks they pass through, so by measuring this speed, it is possible to determine the types of rocks that exist underground.Seismic waves that travel through rocks slow down when they hit moisture. Masu.
When Dr. Jacobsen measured the speed of seismic waves, he confirmed that they were slowed down by moisture, and confirmed the existence of ringwoodite containing moisture near the boundary that divides the mantle layer 700 km underground into two layers.
Considering this discovery alone, it is estimated that the Earth's interior contains three times as much water as the seawater on Earth.
"It's evidence," Dr. Jacobsen believes.

In March 2002, a graduate student at the Tokyo Institute of Technology discovered that 660 to 2,900 km underground in the "lower mantle," which accounts for about half of the Earth's volume, may contain an amount of water five times that of the sea.
A group led by Motohiko Murakami of the Department of Planetary Science and Associate Professor Takashi Hirose was the first in the world to demonstrate this through experiments and published it in the scientific journal "Science."

In a 2016 study published in Nature Geoscience, a research team led by Phil Livermore of the University of Leeds in the UK and researchers from the Technical University of Denmark used the European Space Agency's (ESA) geomagnetic observation satellite SWARM.
They confirmed that a high-speed moving jet was generated inside the outer core.
It is believed that there is some sort of boundary inside the outer core, and that a jet is generated when this boundary comes into contact with the fluid.

Is the outer core really liquid metal?
As long as plasma is generated, it doesn't have to be liquid metal to generate magnetism.
Although Uranus and Neptune have an icy crust beneath their atmospheres, and are thought to be filled with hot water, they still have geomagnetism.
Even when water trapped under high pressure turns into plasma, geomagnetism is generated.
What if the outer core is not liquid metal but liquid water?

According to documents about the structure of the Earth's interior secretly investigated by the U.S. military, the liquid that makes up the outer core is not metal but water, and the temperature is over 100 degrees Celsius. Therefore, it exists without boiling.
The reason why plain water produces geomagnetism is because water is in a plasma state rather than metals being dissolved in it.
The geomagnetism is generated by the dynamic movement of superthermal water that has turned into plasma.

Earth expansion and plate tectonics

The water on the surface was sucked in as a reaction to the ultra-hot water coming to the surface and lowering the pressure in the outer core.
This is a water backflow phenomenon that occurred after the sudden pressure drop inside the Earth due to the escape of superhot water from the outer core, and the outer core was filled with water again.
The seawater trapped by the backflow phenomenon turned into superthermal water, creating ultrahigh pressure, and the composition of the mantle, which was under ultrahigh pressure, changed.

The Earth's internal mantle caused a phase transition, and when the inner core, which had been metallized under ultra-high pressure, fell under sudden low pressure, it underwent a phase transition and its components changed to mantle materials such as silicates and oxides, causing the volume to expand. .
The ratio is usually from a few percent to 10%.
A phase transition is a transition from a chemically and physically homogeneous part of a substance (a state of matter such as gas, liquid, solid, etc.) to a different form of phase.

In many cases, a change in composition will result in an increase in volume.
The volume of the mantle increases, a large amount of super plume (super hot water from the outer core) rises up, pushing the mantle blocks from within, and the movement of plates moving toward each other on the convecting mantle is activated. As a result of this reaction, a force started acting from the center of the earth that caused the earth to expand rapidly.
At this stage, a large amount of gas is generated due to the superpressure of the earth, forming the D'' layer (also known as D2 Prime).

Plates move the continents.
Plates emerge from spouts called ocean ridges and fall into ocean trenches as they move.
There would be no problem if the entry and exit points were the same, but the total length of the ocean ridge is approximately 65,000 km, while the total length of the trench is only approximately 45,000 km, so they do not match.

Professor Masao Ushiki of Tokyo University of Education calculates that the amount of plates that have been created from the Mesozoic era to the present day is approximately 150 million square km, the amount that has disappeared is 30 million square km, and the subtraction is plus 120 million square km. Did.
The amount of plates pushed out is larger.
The surface area of the Earth has expanded by the amount of extra plates that have been created and disappeared.
In other words, the earth at the time of the flood at Noah's time was smaller than it is now.

Using data on ocean floor expansion from plate tectonics, it is estimated that the Earth's radius in the early Mesozoic Era was about 80% of its current value (about 5,100 km).
Professor Masao Ushigo estimates that it was about 87% of the current radius.
It is thought that the Earth's radius before the Flood at Noah's time was about 15% smaller than its current radius.

Early in Earth's history, it was one round continent, but as the Earth expanded after the Flood at Noah's time, it split in the middle.
Then, as Counter-Earth and the moon approached the Earth and the Earth's interior was stirred by tidal action, the internal pressure suddenly weakened and the materials within the Earth underwent a phase transition, causing it to expand to its current size.

The Earth's interior is under extremely high temperature and pressure, with a solid mantle layer occupying 2,900 km below the surface, a fluid outer core occupying 5,100 km from there, and a metallic inner core occupying the area from there to the center.
There are traces of abnormalities left in the mantle layer.
The mantle is a solid substance whose main component is peridotite, and it is divided into the upper mantle and the lower mantle at around 670 km from the earth's surface.
The fact that the composition changes even in the same mantle is evidence that a phase transition has occurred.

The reason why the floodwaters receded was due to the expansion of the surface area due to the expansion of the Earth.
When the Ark landed on the top of the Ararat Mountains, continental drift had already begun, but the expansion of the Earth and tectonic plates began in earnest.
It was around 200 years after the Flood, during the time of Peleg and Jared, that tectonic continental drift began and people migrated on landmass.

Genesis 10
25 And unto Eber were born two sons: the name of one was Peleg; for in his days was the earth divided; and his brother’s name was Joktan.

Reacting with the returned water, a large amount of super plume is generated, causing a convection phenomenon in the upper layer of the mantle, which causes plates to bulge out one after another.
The Earth expands due to the overall movement of the tectonic plates, and the Earth expands. As the ocean expanded, the ocean area expanded, and high mountains formed, the water level of the Great Flood began to drop and land began to appear.  

Additionally, as the continents separated, collisions also occurred and high mountain ranges were formed due to orogeny.
At the same time, the thick clouds that had previously covered the entire Earth disappeared, and the Earth's greenhouse effect ceased, so a huge amount of ice formed in the exposed polar regions, lowering the water level even further, albeit slightly.

Then, a large amount of super plumes rose up, and the mantle convection directly beneath the plates became abnormally active, creating huge ocean ridges that repeatedly exploded violently, and the ocean floor (plates) that were born from the ridges expanded the ocean floor all at once, causing the Earth to expand.

The water did not recede for 150 days, and the ark was stuck on the top of the Ararat Mountains, waiting until the whole land was dry.
Last edited by hideki on December 2nd, 2023, 6:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

hideki
captain of 100

Post by hideki »

Coal is mostly tree bark that grows only in well-drained areas, not wetlands.
Additionally, many of the fossils found with coal are fossils of invertebrates that live in the sea, such as fish, molluscs, and shellfish.
The size of the coal seam exceeds several hundred square kilometers, and there is currently no other wetland on earth that covers such a wide area.
Furthermore, the coal seam is 60 meters thick, and no wetland environment can explain the process by which bark accumulates on such a large scale.
If wood continued to pile up in a wetland, it would turn into coal as well as the bark, but most of the coal is made from the bark, not the wood.

The flood theory (floating mat theory) is currently supported by experts.
During a major flood, a tree is uprooted and floats on top of the water, and the floating tree bark becomes soggy and heavy with the water that it sinks to the bottom.
It is said that turbidity currents rushed in and buried the coal, and the heat and pressure caused it to turn into coal.

Coal is typically found repeatedly, sandwiched between multiple sedimentary strata.
This indicates that the process of floating tree bark sinking down, piling up, being buried by turbidity currents, tree bark sinking and piling up on top of it, and turbidity currents rushing over it was repeated rapidly.
This generation method can explain phenomena observed in coal, such as the separation of wood and bark and marine fossils.

Countless trees and plants floated on the surface of the sea, and between them floated the rotting carcasses of countless animals, including dinosaurs, and among them human remains.
However, most living creatures would have sunk deep into the ocean, and even the corpses of living creatures that were floating would hardly have retained their original shape.
At first, the animals rotted and swelled up, and the carcasses of animals that were floating on the sea surface eventually sank deep into the ocean floor.
Then, mud piled up on the ocean floor and thickly covered the corpse.

After that, fossilization progressed in a short period of time due to the huge amount of water and the super pressure of thick mud.
The total amount of water that submerged the entire world is extremely large.
Even today, submarine volcanoes can only erupt in relatively shallow waters because their weight and pressure are on an order of magnitude.
The trees were petrified and turned into "coal."

The large coal field in Mississippi, USA is 100 meters deep.
The large coal fields located in the plains east and west of the Mississippi River have coal reserves of 1.5 trillion tons, and the coal seams are tens of meters thick.
To form a coal seam that thick, trees and plants would have to be piled up 10 times that thick.
There were probably hundreds of billions of trees.
Moreover, this pile of trees must be formed in a short period of time.
If this had been formed over a long period of time, earth and sand would have flowed into the gaps between the coal seams, creating fine layers.
However, in reality, it is not like that; it is one huge lump.
In Russia's Siberian coalfields, the coal seams continue to the horizon with the same thickness, proving that the water was slowly receding.

Fossil evidence of the flood

Most of the Earth's surface is covered by sedimentary layers and sedimentary rocks that have precipitated in water.
This is proof that the earth was covered with water.

What experiments have proven is that sedimentary layers form rapidly.
The large sedimentary beds provide strong evidence that they are essentially the result of contemporaneous, continuous deposition, and not of intermittent deposition over long periods of time.
Furthermore, the presence of igneous rock that has solidified due to rapid cooling of magma on top of the sedimentary rock on the earth's surface indicates that volcanic eruptions and rift ejecta flowed out after the flood at Noah's time.

There are many types of fossils.
There are various types of fossils, including fossils in which corpses have been altered as they are, fossils in which only impressions remain, and fossils in which parts of the corpse have been replaced with other minerals (replacing one thing with another).

Evolutionists give the explanation of "river flooding."
Over a long period of time, rivers flooded all over the world, and animals and plants were buried in the thick layer of sediment that was deposited, and fossils were formed under this high pressure.
Fossils can still be formed, but in many cases they cannot be explained by that alone.
For example, fossils of marine life cannot be explained by such river flooding.
In addition, when sediment is deposited due to river flooding, folds and erosion are always seen at the boundary between the rapidly deposited layer and the surrounding slowly deposited layer, and the sedimentary layer formed by the river flood is everywhere. Although their shape may be obvious at first glance, many fossils around the world are found in horizontal layers that have been deposited in a stable manner.

What contradicts the current fossil theory held by academics are the fossils of soft materials such as feces and jellyfish.
These were buried in the earth and sand in an extremely short time and became fossils almost instantly.
Before it rotted and lost its original form, it was cut off from the surrounding air and underwent a chemical change at high temperature and pressure.
A paleontologist once said, ``If you look at the distribution of fossils around the world, you can only imagine that one day, all of a sudden, the whole ground fell from the sky.'' Just like that, dinosaurs were trapped in the ground all at once.
All fossils are formed by chemical changes.
Generally speaking, fossils found in rocks or soil are not the bodies of paleontological creatures, but the bodies of which have undergone chemical changes, or the surrounding materials have undergone chemical changes.

Modern academia has two major problems regarding fossils and chemical changes.
One is the decomposition of the corpse, and the other is the speed of chemical changes.
When a creature dies, its body decomposes.
The body is decomposed and fermented, mainly by microorganisms, and transformed into other substances.
Oxidation progresses rapidly, especially in environments with sufficient oxygen.
Oxidation is a chemical reaction in which a target substance loses electrons. Specifically, it is a reaction in which oxygen is combined with a substance, or a reaction in which a substance is deprived of hydrogen.
Due to oxidation, substances are gradually decomposed.

Animal remains left on the ground will turn into skeletons within a year, and will decompose into tattered bones within 100 years.
Even if buried in the soil, as long as there is oxygen, organic matter will decompose rapidly and there will be no trace left.
If the soil is acidic, bones will also dissolve.

To prevent decomposition, it is first necessary to isolate it from oxygen.
Fermentation without oxygen leaves the original form.

Normally, in the presence of oxygen, the corpses of living things quickly decompose and are eventually decomposed by bacteria.
Fossils of terrestrial organisms cannot be formed unless they are buried in soil, but submerged in water to be isolated from the air.
The fact that there are fossils all over the world means that there was a time when the world was underwater.
The existence of fossils all over the world means that the land was submerged in water where oxygen was scarce.

If the body is immersed in neutral water, it will not be oxidized due to the lack of oxygen, but the bacteria in the water will decompose the body.
In particular, the proteins and lipids in the corpse are quickly decomposed, and the bones also dissolve in the water inside.
In other words, the water must be in a state where bacteria cannot live or be active for some reason.

The flood at Noah's time fits this condition.
Because the earth was covered with water during the flood at Noah's time, the remains of living creatures were cut off from oxygen.
Moreover, the flood water was not just water, but muddy water containing a large amount of sediment, and in the process of sedimentation, the remains of living creatures were buried in the mud and covered with mud. The mud around the corpses had accumulated and the water had stopped, and the bacteria that needed oxygen to decompose the bodies were not working.

As a result, even the weak bodies of jellyfish and feces were immediately cut off from oxygen, allowing them to chemically change into fossils while retaining their original form.
The important thing is that the original form was maintained; even if the materials that made up the original form changed, the shape remained.
Fossils were formed when other substances flowed in or only impressions remained around them.

When a large amount of sediment was deposited during the flood at Noah's time, the temperature inside the strata became high and high.
The rate of chemical change becomes faster under high temperature and high pressure conditions.
Fossils may be formed over a long period of time, but they are actually formed in a short period of time.
In fact, Argonne National Laboratory has succeeded in producing coal, which is fossilized tree fossils, in as little as one month under high temperature and high pressure conditions.
Also, because the water was at a high temperature, the bacteria either decreased dramatically or didn't work as much.

The large amount of hot water that covered the Earth came from inside the Moon and from inside the Earth, both of which were super-hot due to the high pressure and high-temperature core inside the star.
These super hot waters came to the ground from the sky and underground all at once.
There are no bacteria in hot water.
That superhot water covered the entire surface of the earth at that time.
At that time, the oceans of the Earth were much smaller than they are today, and the Earth itself was a little smaller.

Also, the current Earth has a lot of water on the surface of the earth after the flood at Noah's time, when there was a large increase in water, but before the large increase in water, the oceans were much narrower and there was less seawater.
Also, if you compare the ratio of land to sea on the earth today and the ratio of land to sea before the flood at Noah's time, the ratio of land to land was larger then than it is now.
A large amount of hot water came to earth, enough to cover that vast land.
The hot water has a different temperature, pH, and salinity than sea water, which means that the water quality is different, and even changes in the sea water quality seem to have affected the bacteria in the sea and drastically reduced it.
If this is the premise of the flood at Noah's time, then the academic theory of fossil formation is wrong and the contradiction can be explained.

Fossils such as jellyfish, which are 99% water, will not remain as fossils unless a chemical change occurs in a very short period of time.

Some fossilized ferns have leaves that are not withered but are still spreading, but such fossils need to fossilize instantly.
Fern leaves wither quickly after they fall from branches, so we can only assume that they were instantly buried in mud during the flood at Noah's time, and that the high temperatures and pressures quickly turned them into fossils.

The fossilized remains of a fish that has been swallowed indicate that something happened that suddenly caused the fish to fossilize while it was eating.

This fossil is thought to have been buried in mud during childbirth and turned into a fossil.

Ripples, raindrops, insect crawling, and animal footprints remain as fossils.
The fact that these traces, which are easily erased by wind and rain, have turned into fossils is strong evidence that the world was buried in mud in an instant.

In the flood at Noah's time, water containing a large amount of sediment came down like a waterfall from above and stirred up the land on earth.
Then, it was buried by the mud and sand that was stirred up.
After that, the underground becomes extremely hot under unimaginable pressure.
At high temperatures and pressures, chemical changes occurred in almost a short period of time and turned into fossils.
The rate of chemical change can be made faster or slower by changing conditions such as pressure, temperature, and volume.
In general, chemical changes occur faster at high temperatures and pressures.
Furthermore, even the same substance can have completely different properties when subjected to high temperature and pressure.

The presence of such fossils around the world is evidence that there was a global flood.         
The mass fossilization of 1 billion fish in Scotland can only be attributed to the flood at Noah's time.
First, a large number of fish were carried ashore by the first wave of huge waves, and then a large amount of mud and sand was poured over them and crushed beneath the ground.

Many dinosaur fossils have bodies that have been dismembered or deformed due to suffering.
In areas where many different types of dinosaurs live, dinosaur fossils are excavated in large numbers and in mixed quantities.
The very fact that a large number of fossils have been excavated in one place indicates that some kind of sudden catastrophe occurred in the past, and a wide variety of living things became extinct in a short period of time in the oxygen-free mud.
Fossils with traces of skin or feathers can only be thought to have been temporarily buried in sand, depriving them of oxygen while their owners were still alive.

Until the advent of radiometric dating, fossils were the only clues that could be used to compare geological strata between distant geological regions, and during such research fossils were especially sought after to serve as guidelines for age estimation.
The age of a geological stratum is determined by the "index fossils" it contains.
Index fossils are often small animals with well-preserved shells and large numbers of individuals, such as bivalves, snails, or crustaceans.
The age of index fossils is determined by geological chronology arranged to fit the claims of evolutionary theory.
In reality, there is no place where fossils continue in the evolutionary order according to the geological chronology.

Before radiometric dating, paleontologists referred to geological charts, found the location of the fossil, and identified it as a fossil from the So-and-So era, hundreds of millions of years ago.
Determined by the sedimentary order of the strata.
In addition, geology used fossils to determine the age of geological strata, and biology used geological strata to determine the age of fossils.
And these ages were determined by the subjectivity of evolutionist biologists.
Evolutionist paleontologists also say that this date is unreliable and does not need to be memorized.

The reason why there are relatively few bird fossils is thought to be because bird bones were light and did not accumulate easily.

Flood evidence strata

The theory of evolution that geological strata are slowly deposited over hundreds of millions of years, and that the lower strata were formed in older times and the upper strata are from newer times, is a mistake for which there is no evidence at all.

Is it really possible to form thick strata over a long period of time?  
Is it not possible that a huge amount of earth and sand was deposited with dinosaur carcasses engulfed in it by a major global change that occurred in the past, creating a thick stratum all at once?

In fact, there are many things that are puzzling, given that the strata were formed gradually over a long period of time.
It is recognized that the extinction of all dinosaurs and living creatures occurred at the same time.
In general, geological strata are thought to have been deposited naturally over a vast amount of time.  
However, if an unprecedented flood occurred in the past that submerged the entire earth under water, a thick layer would be formed in an extremely short period of time due to rapid sedimentation.
Fossils will not form if the strata have been deposited slowly over a long period of time.
If the earth and sand were to accumulate slowly, the living things would rot and decompose before becoming fossils, and their skeletons would be unable to remain and they would weather.

The uniformitarianism does not assume the existence of such drastic changes.
In a remarkable article in the official journal of the Geological Society of America, geologist James Shea enumerated a long list of errors in the uniformitarianism of our geological predecessors.
``Furthermore, most of Ryle's uniformitarianism, especially his assertions such as the identification of ancient and modern causes, gradualism theory, and uniformity of velocity theory, have not only been shown to be wrong by clear modern data, but also overwhelmingly The overwhelming body of evidence shows that his theory is simply wrong on these matters, as is the theory of substantial uniformity...
The theory that the speed and concentration of geological movements remain uniform is clearly contrary to the evidence, and anyone can't help but be confused by its consistency. ” (James H. Shea, “Twelve Fallacies of Uniformitarianism,” Geology 10, Sept. 1982, p. 456-457)

If the geological strata have formed over a long period of time, the boundaries between the strata will become blurred.
However, that is not the case in reality.
Why are there clear boundaries between geological strata?

Suddenly, the boundaries between layers are clear, as if times have changed.
The academic Uniformitarianism does not explain anything regarding this point.

Lee Jae-man, a geologist and professor at Korea's Handong University who supports creationism, gave a lecture at a church in Tokyo on September 25, 2011, in which he talked about various phenomena that were difficult to understand within the framework of conventional evolutionary theory, from the time of Noah. He argued that the flood could be explained by assuming that it occurred as a global cataclysm as described in the Bible.
Lee Jae-man introduced the latest research results that show that the geological strata that can be observed around the world today were not formed over a long period of time, but were formed over a short period of time through rapid deposition.

The process in which geological strata are formed by rapidly flowing water and sediment (turbidity currents) has been observed in recent earthquakes and volcanic activity.
Today, most geologists agree that geological formations were formed at a very rapid rate by turbidity currents, and that mountains and rivers were formed in the process of cataclysmic changes.
In reality, geological strata are not formed over a long period of time, but rather in a short period of time.

Geological strata are mostly composed of sediments such as earth and sand, and sedimentary rocks that are formed by the accumulation and solidification of sediment and dissolved substances in the water.  
Sedimentary rocks formed by the action of water cover the entire earth's surface, whether on land or in the ocean.
Furthermore, even if the sediment does not solidify and become sedimentary rock, if you observe the strata, you can see that the way it was deposited was due to the action of water.

Precipitation separation occurred due to the difference in specific gravity due to rapid agitation with a large amount of water.
It's just like when you put soil in a cup and then add water and stir it. After a while, the heavier particles will sink to that part of the cup, and the lighter particles will sink to the top over time.
If you perform this experiment using a transparent cup and look at the cup from the side, you will find that a beautiful stratum has formed.

Research at Harvard University in the United States has proven that the flow of water sorts out a wide variety of sediments according to their size.
In general, fossils of similar size tend to come from the same place, suggesting that a "sorting effect" may have been caused by the flood.

If it was deposited little by little over tens of thousands of years, it is difficult to explain how it was divided into such thick layers.
Because the strata were formed in such a short time, they have beautiful patterns.

Dr. Henry M. Morris, Director General (currently Honorary President) of the Institute for Creative Research (ICR) in the United States and Professor of Hydraulics at the University of Minnesota in the United States, has discovered that the geological strata of the world have evolved over many years. It is concluded that it was not formed over a period of time, but was formed within a short period of time due to rapid sedimentation.
``Each clearly demarcated layer was rapidly deposited.
This is because it represents a state in which a fixed group of water flows is always working, and it is impossible for such a state of water flow to continue for a long time.
Each single layer in any formation must have been rapidly deposited.
Otherwise, evidence of unconformity, i.e., uplift or periods of erosion, should be visible at the interfaces of different layers. ”

In other words, it states that the geological strata should be considered to have formed rapidly within one era.
Two-thirds of the world's geological strata are parallel strata, and parallel strata are evidence of short-term global flooding.

Evolutionists divide time into various ``geological periods,'' one of which is the ``Cambrian,'' and the period before that is called the ``Precambrian.''
One of the contradictions in the theory of evolution is the sudden appearance of some animal species during the Cambrian period.
The truth is that the Paleozoic, Mesozoic, and Cenozoic eras are geological divisions, not temporal divisions.
The Paleozoic, Mesozoic, and Cenozoic eras are simply distinguished from each other by the layers in which sediments stirred up by floods settled in water.

Evolutionists are puzzled by the fact that various fossils can be found in the Cambrian strata, but no fossils are found in the Precambrian strata (the lowest stratum) just below.

Niles Eldredge, a paleontologist specializing in invertebrates at the American Museum of Natural History, says:
``Everywhere in the world, on top of a thick sedimentary layer (Precambrian stratum) with almost no fossils left behind, almost simultaneously a precipitate containing a large group of colorful invertebrates with the shells of trilobites, brachiopods, and molluscs appears. The tanks overlap a lot.
All of the typical hard-shelled animals that we see in the oceans today appeared all at once, albeit in primitive and archetypal forms. ”

What era in academic terms does the pre-flood period at Noah's time correspond to?
Since Noah and other humans coexisted with dinosaurs, the world before the Flood corresponds to what academics call the "Mesozoic Era."

The Mesozoic era is the era of dinosaurs, and the "Triassic", "Jurassic", and "Cretaceous" periods are from this era.
The period before the Flood was the Mesozoic Era, and the New World after the waters receded is what academics call the "Cenozoic Era."
The Cenozoic era is the period from the extinction of the dinosaurs to the present, but academics further divide it into the "Tertiary Cenozoic" and the "Quaternary Cenozoic."
The Cenozoic Era is the era when the current land form was formed through the Great Orogeny and the Ice Age, and mammals and angiosperms flourished, and humans emerged during the Pleistocene Era.

In fact, during the transition from the Mesozoic era to the Cenozoic era, the water level began to drop below the land level and receded in about a year.
It was an event during the Cenozoic era that continents collided with each other, causing mountain building movements that caused the earth to swell.

Flood strata were deposited on top of pre-flood (Precambrian) strata, so suddenly many fossils can be found there.
Additionally, the fact that the boundary between the Precambrian and Cambrian strata is inconsistent is also evidence of the Flood at Noah's time.

When strata are deposited consecutively in similar conditions, they are said to be consistent; if they are not, they are said to be unconformable.
The Precambrian strata and the overlying sedimentary layers are unconformable throughout the world.
Although the strata above the Precambrian period lie horizontally, only the strata of the Precambrian period below it have mountains and valleys all over the world.

The strata called "Precambrian" are the strata that existed before the Flood at Noah's time.
On top of that, after the flood at Noah's time, strata from the flood were deposited horizontally by the action of water.

Therefore, we can understand the fact that various fossils are suddenly found in the strata above the unconformity interface, but there are no fossils in the strata below.

When the ground was submerged in a flood, the water's sorting action would have caused small objects to settle to the bottom and large objects to be deposited on top.
Microorganisms such as soil bacteria settle to the bottom layer, and the dead bodies of seafloor organisms such as algae and shellfish and marine invertebrates are piled up on top, followed by primitive ancient fish that could not swim well. This was followed by fish and amphibians that were able to swim against the murky currents to some extent.

The inexplicable phenomenon of higher organisms being found below the stratum from which lower organisms originated due to the stirring phenomenon of floods is also a ranking difference phenomenon caused by differences in sedimentation rates due to differences in the specific gravity of all substances submerged in water.
This will resolve the contradiction.
The water that covered the earth also contained a large amount of sediment and settled.
As it settled, the water above it was stirred up, and the remains of various animals were dragged into the sediment.

Areas that were directly hit by torrential rains containing sediment from the moon, such as deserts such as Egypt, were left with dead organisms buried in the deserts due to the direct impact of the sediment and water from the moon.
However, in areas where the sediment did not fall to the extent that living things would die, the seaside creatures were the first to be hit when a flood occurred.
Due to the sediment flowing in from the land, organisms that lived in relatively shallow areas were buried in the sediment all at once.
Next, insects and amphibians and reptiles that live near water were damaged.
Higher animals with wide ranges were able to buy time by fleeing to higher ground where there was less danger, and as a result, fossils began to be discovered in the upper strata.

Before the Flood, there was not a single continent on Earth.
Before continental drift began, the continent of Pangea was a relatively gentle landmass with little relief, allowing dinosaurs and mammals to migrate inland as sea levels gradually rose.
In this way, geological strata were formed during the process of flooding caused by heavy rains, rising sea levels, and the submergence of the entire earth.

What happens to fossils that come out from deep underground?
During a flood, the carcasses of animals buried first in the mud become fossils in the lower strata, and the fossils of animals buried later become fossils in the upper strata.

When the flood at Noah's time brought a large amount of mud all at once, first the shellfish and crustaceans in the shallows of the sea were buried in the mud, then the creatures in the rivers, then the swamps and lakes, then the animals in the plains, and so on.
The last birds and mammals that can escape to higher ground become buried in the mud.
In some cases, animals that were in an environment where they could not escape from low sea level to higher ground, or animals that were slow to escape or were unable to use their brains to evacuate, were buried in the large amount of mud from the flood.

Then, from the bottom of the stratum, shellfish, fish, freshwater fish, lungfish, plants, amphibians, insects, dinosaurs, pterosaurs, birds, and mammals are buried in the upper strata.
Fossils of shellfish on the ocean floor have been found in strata above the dinosaurs, but because the ocean was moving and stirring violently, some of the fossils settled out late.
In addition, creatures on the ocean floor are washed away by waves or carried underwater, sometimes sinking into deep valleys, and sometimes being carried to the top of mountains.
Academia doesn't think about drastic changes, so based on the fossils of seafloor creatures brought to the top of a mountain, they determine that the place used to be the seafloor.
And, according to academics, creatures that lived at the same time were said to have lived in different eras just because the location of the strata that sank during the flood was different.

According to the argument of evolutionists, the order of strata changes from the bottom to the top, from the oldest to the newest.
Therefore, it is unlikely that fossils of organisms from a more recent era will be discovered in the underlying strata.
However, in reality, fossils that are believed to be from a more recent era are often discovered in lower strata.
These strata were deposited continuously from bottom to top, and there is no evidence that the lower strata were later lifted upward by topographical changes.

Not only that, but footprints, fossilized skeletons, similar to those of modern humans have been found in the same geological strata as dinosaurs.

In September 2006, fossils showing evidence of human-dinosaur coexistence were unearthed in Zigong, Sichuan Province, China.
In September 2006, Professor Huang's excavation team was digging for dinosaur fossils in a rock salt layer in Zigong City, Sichuan Province, where the excavation was based.
In the process, they discovered a huge dinosaur bone from the stratum of the Paleozoic Coal Era, 350 million years ago, as the academics call it now.
When excavation proceeded from the torso to the neck and then to the head, fossilized human bones were discovered.
The dinosaur's head was in a state in which its mouth had opened just like the abdomen of a human being.
The fossilized dinosaur was a human being who had been bitten by a huge carnivorous dinosaur.

Stephen Gould, an evolutionist and professor at Harvard University in the United States, says:
``Until now, we have been disappointed in the lack of evidence that biological history proceeds in the expected order.
We have assigned living things to the order we wish to discover, even though [the geological strata] do not actually show it. ……
If we can formulate a theory of mass extinction, we can understand why organisms [fossils] do not appear as we expected.
And we may be able to derive an answer that appears to be in an absurd order that we did not expect. ” (“Newton” 2007 Vol. 27 No. 5 p.64)

There are very few geological formations where all the layers are lined up as shown in the geological columnar map.
Even evolutionists themselves admit that the geological strata do not match the histograms, and the fossils they contain do not match the histograms.
Anyone involved in fossil excavation knows that fossils do not appear exactly as shown in the geological map.
However, in many cases, evolutionists ignore fossils that are unrelated to the theory of evolution because they are irrelevant to their research.
And because they do not announce that these fossils have been discovered, people assume that the fossils exist exactly as shown in the geological columnar map.

In places such as Saint-Etienne in France, Newcastle in Australia, and Yellowstone National Park in the United States, there are forests of fossilized trees that run vertically through the strata.
Multi-layered fossilized tree in Nova Scotia, Canada

If geological strata accumulate little by little over a long period of time, as academics say, fossilized trees like this would not be formed unless they remained buried and fossilized one by one starting from the roots without falling over or rotting. Become.
In other words, these tree fossils indicate that the strata were not deposited slowly, but rather rapidly.
Multi-layer fossils caused by trees and the like can also be explained by assuming that sedimentation occurred around standing objects in the water.
One characteristic of these fossilized trees is that many of them have had their branches, leaves, and roots stripped off, leaving only the tree trunk.When the trees are washed away by floods, their branches, leaves, roots, and bark are scraped off, and moisture is absorbed.
It is thought that most of the driftwood that became heavy due to the weight of the driftwood sinks vertically to the bottom of the water because the center of gravity is biased toward the roots, and that earth and sand are deposited on top of it, forming strata.

Of course, not all of the current geological formations were the product of a single cataclysmic flood at Noah's time.
In some places, such as central Canada, erosion has removed the small amount of sediment that once covered the granite, the core rock of North America.
The uneven distribution of these sediments is due to deposition occurring where the ocean used to cover the land, and erosion occurring when rocks in the Earth's crust are exposed to the atmosphere.
Even after the flood at Noah's time, islands and lands collided with each other due to Earth expansion and plate tectonics.
Additionally, there were large-scale floods in many places due to polar drift.
In the United States, when Jesus Christ died, the earth moved, mountains and valleys were formed, and there were great earthquakes, great floods, and meteorites.

Due to the tidal interaction with the moon, the Earth's land became violently active, causing volcanoes to erupt all over the world, sending up large amounts of smoke mixed with iridium.
The effects continued even after the flood, and the volcanoes that had been suppressed from erupting by the water pressure of the flood suddenly erupted all at once, immediately after being released from the pressure as the water receded.
Volcanoes cannot erupt in large quantities on the ocean floor due to water pressure, but as the crater gradually approached the sea surface, large eruptions occurred.
The heavy rains of the flood swept away everything on the ground, and as the water level eventually fell, contact with lava flowing from volcanoes that emerged from the ocean floor generated tremendous amounts of water vapor all over the world.
The Ararat Mountains, where the Ark is said to have washed ashore, are also volcanic, so it is possible that they were already erupting when Noah washed ashore.
That's why many animals spread out from the Ararat Mountains in all directions.

Internal substances such as iridium ejected from all volcanoes were scattered around the world along with vast amounts of soot.
Around this time, the layer of soot that covered the world formed the "K-Pg boundary (K-T boundary)" that exists all over the world.

The K-Pg boundary is a term used to classify geological time periods, and due to an incorrect calculation method used by academics, it is generally believed that it corresponds to the boundary between the Mesozoic and Cenozoic eras approximately 65 million years ago, but this is not the case.
It is said that this is the latest of several mass extinctions that have occurred since the birth of life.
Iridium is considered to be one of the important pieces of evidence for the extinction of dinosaurs due to this giant meteorite impact.
Since iridium is a metal that is extremely rare on the earth's surface, it is thought to come from a meteorite or deep within the earth's crust, and for this reason it is often cited as evidence of a meteorite impact.

However, the ratio of iridium content at the K-Pg boundary is significantly different from that of meteorites and asteroids.
Rather, the ratio was similar to that of iridium inside the Earth.
In other words, all the volcanoes on earth erupted all at once.
As a result, rare metals such as iridium from within the earth began to rain down on the earth.  
This accumulated on the ground and became the K-Pg boundary.
There is also the problem of black soot contained within the K-Pg boundary, which makes sense since large amounts of soot are produced when volcanoes around the world erupt.

The image above is a rock containing a K-Pg boundary collected in Wyoming, USA.The white clay layer in the center contains 1,000 times more iridium than the soil above and below.
At the same time, volcanoes around the world erupted, releasing huge amounts of volcanic gas, soot (carbon particles), and iridium.
As a result, the K-Pg boundary, known as a geological layer that does not contain any living organisms, was born, and it contained large amounts of iridium and soot.
Iridium is a rare metal in the platinum group with an atomic number of 77 and an atomic weight of 192.2, and is a substance that hardly exists on the earth's surface or crust.

A major volcanic eruption occurred on a global scale, and iridium from inside the earth was mixed in and deposited, forming the K-Pg boundary.
In 1983, very interesting data was submitted by Professor W. Zoller and his colleagues at the Kilauea volcano in Hawaii.
It was discovered that aerosols (particles smaller than 1 micron) originating from deep magma contained 100,000 times more iridium than normal.

In addition, "shocked quartz" (quartz with a multi-thin layer structure), which has been discovered at K-Pg boundaries around the world, was thought to be a material that could only be formed under extremely high temperature and high pressure during a collision with a celestial body. ・Data from the Helens eruption revealed that high temperatures and pressures far exceeding the pressures required to form shocked quartz were obtained.
In addition to the discovery of the K-Pg boundary, a resurvey at Gubbio confirmed that the abnormal concentration of iridium extended to a range of 4 meters above and below the boundary layer (concentration zone), and the peak occurred five times in total. The peaks also coincided with the peaks of shocked quartz concentration.
This is clearly a geological structure that could not have been caused by a single asteroid impact.

Furthermore, since the ratios of many metal elements contained in the Stevens-Klint viscous layer (K-Pg boundary) in Denmark and the KT boundary on the Pacific ocean floor are the same, and the random ratios of elements contained in celestial bodies such as asteroids are different, the Earth's It would be more natural to think of it as a substance blown out from within.
In particular, the content ratio of iridium contained in the K-Pg boundary is very similar to the iridium ratio in magma.

Furthermore, the large amount of soot and charcoal contained in the K-Pg boundary can be explained as the result of a large-scale fire caused by a volcanic eruption.
There is the problem of black soot contained within the K-Pg boundary, and this is also because large amounts of soot are produced when volcanoes around the world erupt.

Then, it was deposited on top of the thick layer of mud that covered the extinct creatures.
Beneath the thick layer of mud, the corpses of countless ancient creatures continued to be exposed to rapid pressure and high heat, becoming fossilized all at once.

It was about a year later that Noah's Ark, a submarine, drifted on the surface of the sea, while the waters gradually receded.

hideki
captain of 100

Post by hideki »

Genesis 9
9 And I, behold, I establish my covenant with you, and with your seed after you;
10 And with every living creature that is with you, of the fowl, of the cattle, and of every beast of the earth with you; from all that go out of the ark, to every beast of the earth.
11 And I will establish my covenant with you; neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth.
12 And God said, This is the token of the covenant which I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations:
13 I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth.
14 And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud:
15 And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh.
16 And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth.
17 And God said unto Noah, This is the token of the covenant, which I have established between me and all flesh that is upon the earth.

Prior to the flood of Noah's time, rainbows were probably not seen very often, even when there was rain or fog.
Rainbows are formed when sunlight strikes water droplets floating in the air, causing the droplets to act as prisms and refract the light.
The refractive index varies depending on the color of the light, so the light appears to be divided into seven different colors.
However, even in today's atmosphere, rainbows do not appear at midday, when the sun's altitude is 42°C or higher.
This is because the refracted light does not reach the ground.
Whether or not light is refracted by a drop of water, and if so, the refractive index depends on the difference between the density of the drop of water and the density of the atmosphere.
Atmospheric pressure prior to the Flood of Noah's time was probably slightly higher than today, though less than twice as high.
Therefore, the difference in density between the atmosphere and water droplets was not as great then as it is now.
In addition, the sky was always cloudy, with clouds blocking most of the ultraviolet rays, so rainbows were not as common as they are today.

According to the account of the Chaldean priest Berossos, the god Kronos warned Xisuthrus of the coming flood and ordered him to record history and build a ship.
The boat was built to the size of 5 stadia by 2 stadia to accommodate Xisuthrus' relatives, friends, and all the animals, one for each.
A great flood occurred and the water level rose, killing all but the creatures that had boarded the boat.
After the waters receded, Xisuthrus released the birds from the boat and they all returned.
The second time he released the birds, they returned with mud on their feet.
The third time, the birds did not return.
The people left the boat and offered offerings to the gods.
Xisuthrus, his wife, daughter, and navigator were brought to the god and lived with him.

In Iran, the legend of the flood is part of the Persian mythology.

Australia also has a legend of a great flood, in which animals are the main characters.

In ancient Scandinavia, there was also a story of two men and a woman and their family escaping in a huge boat before a great flood occurred due to a power struggle between the god Thor and frost giants.
There are also flood legends in European Norse mythology.
In the Norse mythology of the Edda, the frost giant Bergelmir and his wife witnessed the red scorching star that caused the Flood when they boarded a giant ship.

African Maasai folklore also recounts how Tom Ibainot, his son and eight wives, and many animals boarded a wooden ark before the gods sent down heavy rains, releasing two birds after the deluge and causing four rainbows to appear.

In ancient Greece, Ducalion, his wife Pyrrha, children, and animals boarded a huge boat, and after the boat was boarded, water spouted from the bottom of the earth, causing a great flood, but they drifted safely to Mount Parnassus.
Zeus causes a great flood to destroy fallen mankind, much like the flood of Noah's time.
Warned by the gods that evil had reached such an extreme that they were about to flood the earth, Dukalion built an ark.
It remained on Mount Parnassus, and a dove was released twice.

In ancient India, according to Hindu scriptures, Matsya, in the form of a fish as Avatara of Vishnu, warned Manu that a great flood would come and wash away all living things.
Manu took care of the fish and eventually released it into the sea.
The fish warned Manu to build a boat, which he did, and Manu and seven others boarded the giant ship. After seven days of deluge that destroyed all creation, the fish used cables attached to his bones to tow the boat to safety, and it drifted to the mountains of northern India.
Manu then became the new ancestor of mankind.

In the "King James Collection of Ancient and Modern Books," China's largest encyclopedia of 10,000 volumes compiled in the early years of the Qing Dynasty, the last unified dynasty that ruled China from 1644 to 1912, it is written that in ancient China, after Li Yong and his wives rode a giant gourd, the continent broke up and enormous water spewed out of the earth's bottom, causing a series of changes At the same time, a great cataclysm occurred due to an anomaly in the sky.
At the same time, a cataclysmic cataclysm in the heavens struck the earth, causing a great flood that exterminated humans and animals on the ground, but Li Yong, his wife, and their animals survived on the giant gourd.

In Iceland, too, there is a legend that the entire continent sank to the bottom of the sea due to a natural cataclysm or an anomaly in the sky.
 In the Greenlandic legend, the earth was turned upside down and all human beings drowned and died except for one man and one woman, by whom the people multiplied and spread again.

According to the legend of the Celtic priest Druids in England, a supreme being sent a great flood to destroy the evil-drenched humans, and a chief was saved in a large ship, through which humanity was rebuilt.
According to ancient Celtic mythology, after the ship carrying Vito, his wife Biren, and their family drifted ashore, a red moon shrouded in clouds rose and a freak cloud destroyed the earth, leaving the surviving family members dead.
According to Egyptian legend, those who were close to the sun god Atum poured the waters of the sea over the earth and caused a great flood to cleanse the land, from which only a few shepherds escaped to the mountains.

There are other legends of Assyrians, Persians, Fylgja, Eskimos, and among all races of mankind, and among Semitic, Aryan, and Ural-Altaic peoples, where all but one family was destroyed by the Flood. 
The Eskimos of Alaska have a tradition that they escaped the disaster by riding in huge canoes, but in the case of the Eskimos, they rode in many canoes connected to each other.

Several versions of the Polynesian Flood legend are known.
Once there was a huge continent in the Pacific Ocean.
One day there was a great flood that submerged the continent with a tsunami.
Only a few high mountain peaks remained, which became the islands we see today.
Most of the people died in the flood, but two men and a woman survived on the summit and became the ancestors of the Polynesian people. 

Hawaii also has a flood legend: Nu'u and Lili Noe, a couple, their child, and an enormous canoe with animals on board survived the flood at the top of Mauna Kea on the Big Island, out of a heavy downpour.
Then, the Creator splashed a rainbow over the earth.
The name Nu'u in Hawaiian mythology and Manu in ancient Indian mythology are pronounced similarly to Noah, and the tradition of the rainbow appearing is the same as in the "Old Testament.

From Lake Huron and British Columbia in North America to Lake Titicaca and Patagonia in South America, the indigenous peoples of the Americas have remembered the ancient floods and passed down their stories in different forms.

Many of the original sources of the flood legends of the Americas are the records of Catholic priests and explorers who visited the New World in the early days and collected the traditions of the indigenous peoples.
These people were rather hasty in pointing out what they judged to be satanic teachings.
However, they would have agreed with Antonio de la Cancha's following observations about the Incas and other tribes.
They knew and told the story of the ark and the flood through their own means of recording, either by quipu, or through songs and events that contained ancestral legends.

According to the records of Ferdinand de Montesinos, who lived in Peru for 15 years and crossed the Andes 60 times, he calculated the actual date of the flood as told to the Incas.
According to Montesinos' records, the Indians told of a flood that occurred 340 years before the second day, or the end of the second millennium after creation.
That is, 1660 years after creation, or 2340 B.C., according to the Inca calendar.

The Indians of the Andean civilization also had a special name for the Flood.
One old Quechua authority wrote in 1608 that the Indians called it "Rurocrai Pachacuti," meaning "the flood that covers everything.
Another chronicler, who is of part-Indio descent, wrote at the end of the 16th century A.D.: "The flood was called Yaco Pachacuti.
Another chronicler, who is partly of Indian descent, wrote as late as the 16th century A.D.: "They kept the memory of the flood, as is evident from the fact that they call it Yaco Pachacti and say that it was a punishment from God.
But they did not remember that they were descended from the descendants of Noah after the Flood."

Pedro Sarmento de Gamboa, a soldier and historian, wrote <Another name for the Flood was recorded in 1572 as follows.
From North America to South America, the indigenous peoples of the Americas have remembered the ancient floods and passed down stories that took different forms.
'At any rate, their god caused a great flood.
They called it 'Uno Pachakti,' or 'the waters that changed the shape of the earth.
They also say that the rain fell for 60 days and 60 nights and drowned all living creatures.

Pedro de Shesa de León, a well-known chronicler, recorded another form of flood lore.
He spent many years touring the Andes and became familiar with the language and customs of the indigenous people.
His record is one of the best we have, giving his own eyewitness account of the Inca.
Summarizing the flood traditions that were widely known among the tribes of Indians he visited, Shesa wrote in 1550
These tribes tell of a great flood long before the Inca was formed.
Long ago, long before the Incas were formed, there were many people on the earth, and there were terrible storms and floods, and the sea overflowed its borders and its usual course.
And the waters rose higher than the highest peak of any mountain range, filling the entire surface of the earth and destroying all people.
According to the stories of those from the mountains and lowlands, all but six people who escaped in small boats were drowned.
These six were the ancestors of all those who came after them. ......
Do not doubt this, for all of this people have spoken.
For all the people of this people confirm this with their mouths, and say what I have written."

Similar to the records left by Shesa is a record written in 1572 by Criztobar de Molina, a native of Cuzco.
He wrote of the Incas: "They have much knowledge of the floods.
They have a great deal of knowledge about floods.
And they tell us that the waters rose higher than the highest peaks of the earth, so that man and every living creature perished, and no one survived except a pair of men and women who were saved in a container."

Father Abendano of the Catholic Church also makes another reference to the flood.
He tried to preach the Christian faith to the Indians, but he also had to talk about their previous beliefs and customs.
In one of his sermons, he says, "The Incas did not know these things because they did not have books.
Their historians say that the traditions handed down by the Quipu go back only 400 or 500 years, and that before that time there was no memory of the Purpacha.
Nevertheless, they remember only the Flood, when God destroyed the world with water, and they all say that this was due to the sins of mankind. ......
The Indians acknowledge that there was a flood, which they call Rurocrei Pachacuti."

Some Andean flood traditions refer to the rainbow as a symbol of the covenant between God and man that there will never again be a flood that covers the entire land.
Two Spaniards recorded the event.
The following article, written by Cabello Balboa in 1586, is a passage from an account of the Ayar brotherhood leaving for the city of Cusco.
They came to the mountain now called Guanacauria.
One evening they saw a rainbow standing at the foot of the same mountain.
Mungo Kapaka told the others that it was a good sign that the world would never again be destroyed by water, and that if they would follow him up that mountain, they would be able to see from there to where they would settle."

A similar story is found in Molina's account of 1572.
The Ayar Brothers ascended the summit, where they saw a rainbow that the Ji Indians called guanacauria.
Mango Kapaka told them, 'This is a sign that the world will never again be destroyed by water."
One Spaniard wrote that the Incas understood what form destruction comparable to the future flood of Noah's time would take.

In an article first recorded in 1653, they wrote
"Other legends touching this point begin with the story of that first man in connection with the flood.
All these Indians knew nothing except that it was the will of Viracocha [Jesus Christ], but they had wonderful knowledge of the flood.
And they believed that just as the earth had once been destroyed by the flood, it would be destroyed again by famine, pestilence, and fire."

The world was covered by a great flood that destroyed almost everything except Noah's family on the ark and a pair of animals, one male and one female.

Even in ancient America, it is said that when the seven men and their wives boarded the giant ship, the sea level rose over the top of the highest mountain.
In the myth of the Hopi people of North America, descendants of the Nephites, all the waters of the earth were released through a weir, and the waves over the mountain tops raged, covering the whole world.
However, those few who remained faithful to God were hidden in reed boats and lifted high into the sky to be saved.
After taking refuge in a safe place underground, the continent was separated and sank to the bottom of the vast sea.
The Psalms of the "Old Testament" describe that the waters of the Flood overflowed the mountain tops, as in the Hopi tradition.
It also says that such a global flood will not happen again.

Psalm 104
1 Bless the Lord, O my soul. O Lord my God, thou art very great; thou art clothed with honour and majesty.
2 Who coverest thyself with light as with a garment: who stretchest out the heavens like a curtain:
3 Who layeth the beams of his chambers in the waters: who maketh the clouds his chariot: who walketh upon the wings of the wind:
4 Who maketh his angels spirits; his ministers a flaming fire:
5 Who laid the foundations of the earth, that it should not be removed for ever.
6 Thou coveredst it with the deep as with a garment: the waters stood above the mountains.
7 At thy rebuke they fled; at the voice of thy thunder they hasted away.
8 They go up by the mountains; they go down by the valleys unto the place which thou hast founded for them.
9 Thou hast set a bound that they may not pass over; that they turn not again to cover the earth.

The Tlingit and Huron peoples of North America also tell of an Indian ancestor, his family, and selected animals riding on a huge covered raft.
The Aztecs of Central and South America also say that a brave man named Kofkof rode a giant cedar raft to avoid a great flood, released two birds to search for the flood, and later drifted to Mount Luhuacan, where he built a huge temple.
According to Mexican legend, a man, his wife, and children escaped the deluge that covered the entire land in a boat.
In Peruvian legend, a man and a woman were saved from the flood by a floating boat.
Indian legends include various myths in which one man, three men, or three persons were saved by a boat from a flood that overtook the high mountains.

Many scholars believe that the Epic of Gilgamesh was copied from the Akkadian Atra-Hasis, written in the 18th century BCE.
In the Gilgamesh flood myth, the highest god, Enlil, decides to destroy the world with a flood because humans have become too noisy.
The god Ea, who had created humans out of clay and divine blood, secretly warns the hero Utnapishtim of the impending flood and gives him detailed instructions for building a boat so that life may survive.

Both the Epic of Gilgamesh and Atra-Hasis are preceded by the similar Sumerian creation myth (c. 1600 BCE)—the oldest surviving example of such a flood-myth narrative, known from tablets found in the ruins of Nippur in the late 1890s and translated by assyriologist Arno Poebel.

Academic Yi Samuel Chen analyzed various texts from the Early Dynastic III Period through to the Old Babylonian Period, and argues that the flood narrative was only added in texts written during the Old Babylonian Period.
With regard to the Sumerian King List, observations by experts have always indicated that the portion of the Sumerian King List talking about before the flood differs stylistically from the King List Proper.
Essentially Old Babylonian copies tend to represent a tradition of before the flood apart from the actual King List, whereas the Ur III copy of the King List and the duplicate from the Brockmon collection indicate that the King List Proper once existed independent of mention of the flood and the tradition of before the flood.
Essentially, Chen gives evidence to prove that the section of before the flood and references to the flood in the Sumerian King List were all later additions added in during the Old Babylonian Period, as the Sumerian King List went through updates and edits.

The flood as a watershed in early history of the world was probably a new historiographical concept emerging in the Mesopotamian literary traditions during the Old Babylonian Period, as evident by the fact that the flood motif did not show up in the Ur III copy and that earliest chronographical sources related to the flood show up in the Old Babylonian Period.
Chen also concludes that the name of "Ziusudra" as a flood hero and the idea of the flood hinted at by that name in the Old Babylonian Version of "Instructions of Shuruppak" are only developments during that Old Babylonian Period, when also the didactic text was updated with information from the burgeoning Antediluvian Tradition.

This person named Ziusudra seems to have been a real person.
Ziusudra's name appears in the ``Sumerian Inscriptions,'' which engrave the names of successive kings, and it even mentions the father of Utnapishtim, the king who appeared in the ``Epic of Gilgamesh.''
Furthermore, according to the Sumerian King Record, there were 10 kings from the first generation to Ziusudra, and in the Old Testament, counting from the progenitor Adam to Noah, it is exactly the 10th king.

Therefore, the four main characters that appear in the legend of the Great Flood are the same person, and they can be summarized as follows.
Noah = Ziusudra = Atra-Hasis = Utnapishtim

The Sumerian Flood legend has its roots in the Flood at Noah.
The name "Gilgamesh" in the "Epic of Gilgamesh" is originally written in Sumerian as "Birgamesh.
In Sumerian, the name "Gilgamesh" is written "Bilgamesh," which means "the kinsman is a hero".
Birgamesh" became "Gilgamesh," and by the Akkadian or Paleo-Babylonian period, the name "Gilgamesh" was firmly established.

In ancient languages, nouns are sometimes spelled backwards.
If you're reading a sentence from left to right, it's right to left.
Gilgamesh "Gilgamesh" is "Gilga-Shem", meaning "Father of Shem (Noah)".

dreamtheater76
captain of 100

Post by dreamtheater76 »

logonbump wrote: November 25th, 2023, 6:36 pm
dreamtheater76 wrote: November 25th, 2023, 5:00 pm Noah was instructed to bring 2 of each kind, leave the dinosaurs behind...
He didn't have to bring a mature specimen of each, did he? They all come from a relatively small egg.
YOSHI!
Attachments
IMG_0337.webp
IMG_0337.webp (18.66 KiB) Viewed 466 times

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

I should point out that some of the supposed ground radar pictures of Jupiter above are of Titan and Venus.

If you believe such things, remote viewers are said to have looked at the surface of Jupiter. One reported seeing large fields of crystals which flexed around in strong winds.
Last edited by Niemand on December 2nd, 2023, 5:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

hideki
captain of 100

Post by hideki »

Niemand wrote: December 2nd, 2023, 3:45 am I should point out that some of the supposed ground radar pictures of Jupiter above are of Titan and Venus.

If you believe such things, remote viewers are said to have looked at the surface of Jupiter. One reported seeing large fiekds of crystals which flexed around in strong winds.
I do not strongly believe in these hypotheses.
They are information from a scientist.
That information is considered a hypothesis based on observations.

I have three surface photos of Jupiter that show .
What are these pictures of Titan and Venus?
Please show me those pictures.
If they are Jupiter surface photos of Titan and Venus, then we can review if those Jupiter surface photos are Jupiter surface photos.
If I do not see those pictures I cannot believe or reconsider your opinion.
If your opinion is correct, then my post is incorrect.
I can improve and that helps.

These information includes several false photos.
The reason for this is that the real photos are forbidden to be published by the government and authorities.
In the case of false photos, the hypothesis may be fiction.
I understand that if a false photo is identified, it is a false photo.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

The top one is from the Huygens probe which landed on Saturn's moon Titan.

The second appears to be from a composite jnage of Magellan's radar mapping of Venus, with a spot added in the bottom right.

Not sure about the third, but I think it may be a representation of one of the major shield volcanoes on Venus.

---

Logically, we can assume that the surface of Jupiter is probably very different to Earth's. This is just from the sheer size, extreme weather and coldness of where it is. It seems to have much stronger gravity than here. I suspect it has vast oceans which could swallow up our entire world and which aren't necessarily made of water.

hideki
captain of 100

Post by hideki »

Niemand wrote: December 2nd, 2023, 5:05 am The top one is from the Huygens probe which landed on Saturn's moon Titan.

The second appears to be from a composite jnage of Magellan's radar mapping of Venus, with a spot added in the bottom right.

Not sure about the third, but I think it may be a representation of one of the major shield volcanoes on Venus.

---

Logically, we can assume that the surface of Jupiter is probably very different to Earth's. This is just from the sheer size, extreme weather and coldness of where it is. It seems to have much stronger gravity than here. I suspect it has vast oceans which could swallow up our entire world and which aren't necessarily made of water.
Thank you.
The top one is from the Huygens probe which landed on Saturn's moon Titan.
I would appreciate it if you could attach a photo of them.
Because I can not find them.
https://www.nasa.gov/image-article/ten- ... -of-titan/

Venus, Magellan Radar Map

I cannot determine if this was processed or not.

hideki
captain of 100

Post by hideki »

In the 1st century, Jewish historian Flavius Josephus claimed the remaining pieces of Noah's Ark had been found in Armenia, at the mountain of the Cordyaeans, which is nowadays Mount Ararat in Turkey.
Today, the practice is widely regarded as pseudoarchaeology.
Various locations for the ark have been suggested but have never been confirmed.

In 1959, aerial photographs were taken by the Turkish Air Force as part of a NATO mapping project.
The Turkish pilot who was conducting the aerial survey photographed the Doğubayazıt area of Ağrı Province from an altitude of 3,000 meters and found a well-proportioned ship-shaped terrain.
It appeared to be one of several similar formations in the area.

The boat-shape is situated in a sloping valley and is surrounded by deposits of loose soil and crushed rock which is slowly sliding down hill, flowing much as a glacier flows-a mudflow.
As we have seen, the stable area around which this mudflow material flows is an uplifted block and erosional remnant of basement rock, including limestone and basalt. Just as water flows around a rock in a river bed, the site has acquired a streamlined shape due to the dynamics of the slowly flowing mud.

However, added to this is the fact that not only have the geophysical surveys revealed a fault right down the north-south centre-line of the boat-shape, but geological mapping indicates that there is a fault right along the western edge of the boat-shape and other faults in the valley floor.
It is thus significant that this boat-shape first came into view as a result of an earthquake in 1948, and then its relief compared to the surrounding terrain was enhanced as a result of a further earthquake in 1978.

The pilot reported the presence of the Arc Terrain to headquarters along with the photograph he had taken.
Upon receiving this information, the Turkish military analyzed the aerial photographs in detail and asked a photographic expert to identify the object, and it was determined that it was suspected to be an artifact.
If it were a man-made object, it would most likely be Noah's Ark, and the Turkish Army Corps of Engineers was hurriedly dispatched to the site and a detailed survey began, and it was discovered that the ark was approximately 150 meters long and 45 meters wide. I understand.

Although this does not match the size of the ark described in the Old Testament, which is about 135 m long and about 22.5 m wide, it can be evaluated as a close value considering that it has collapsed.
Because one of the prows was facing a mountain peak, it was assumed that the ship had slipped to its current position due to a landslide and was then buried by a landslide or volcanic eruption.
It is also possible that the ark itself was buried in earth and sand and covered in lava, causing the gunwale to come off or be crushed.

In 1960, in response to news of the Turkish military's topographical survey of the Ark, a joint survey was conducted with the support of the American magazine Life.
Although not announced publicly, the American military also participated in the Ark Topographical Survey.
A joint Turkish-American expedition conducted a thorough geological analysis of the Ark's terrain and tried every means available at the time to determine if it was a natural uplift or a grave marker for the Ark, but ostensibly they found nothing. It is said that

Because the Ark's terrain was so hard and petrified, they had to use pretty rough methods to investigate the underground structure, such as setting up dynamite and blowing it up.
The actual topographic survey of the Ark was completed in two days with conditions close to surface sampling.
In some places, it was reported that fragments of petrified pillars were found in the earth and sand that was blown away with dynamite, but the details are unknown. It was determined that it was nothing more than a natural object that had hardened into an ark-like shape.

However, this was just an official announcement and the reality was different.
A few days after this official announcement, word got out that a piece of wood had been found in a soil sample taken from the Ark Terrain.
Maybe it was because the information that should have received more attention was released after the official announcement, but for some reason it was left unverified and left in the dark, and before we knew it, it was forgotten from people's memories. I did.
This was done by the Turkish government, which investigated the topography of the Ark, and by the American military who were behind it.

Dr. Famgusta Samsen, Turkey's leading archaeologist, discovered some of the wood chips from the collected soil samples, and the wood chips were already fossilized and the traces of tree rings were clearly visible.
This shows that the ark terrain is not just a mass of mud and rock.
For the Turkish government, this is no ordinary matter.
The information was quickly passed on to the American military, but political strategy rather than academic significance was a priority for both countries.

Since 1960, the American military has often investigated the Ark terrain together with the Turkish military, but the most extensive was the excavation survey conducted from the late 1980s to the 1990s.
For the full-scale excavation, the American military brought in a ground-penetrating radar capable of scanning up to several tens of meters underground to investigate the underground structure of the Ark Terrain, and the radar revealed the structure of a gigantic Ark.

The bottom part was mostly crushed, but there was still a hollow part in the top part.
When the American military detonated a small dynamite near the part where the cavity was located, another measuring instrument confirmed that there was a cavity underneath.
The investigation team removed the surrounding earth and sand to expose the side of the ark, and then placed a large amount of dynamite in the area where the cavity was thought to be, and when it exploded all at once, a part of the ark's terrain collapsed due to tremors and roars, and a large excavation was subsequently carried out. We introduced a machine and dug into the cavity.
When the American military finally succeeded in infiltrating the inside of the Ark, they discovered a long passageway and 78 cavities, including passageways, that were thought to be individual rooms.

In this way, the American military excavated everything around the ark and recorded its entirety.
The Turkish government's lockdown order was not lifted until the hole leading to the interior was refilled and the surface appearance restored.
According to Professor Samsen, the Soviet Union must have known about the Ark's topographic survey through military bases in Georgia, which bordered Turkey.
The Soviet Union was constantly monitoring it with military satellites.
At least the current Russian government understands that Noah's Ark is real and is still buried in Turkey.

The Drupinal ruins were neglected until his 1977, when they were rediscovered and promoted by Ron Wyatt, a self-proclaimed archaeologist and amateur explorer.
A number of large standing stones discovered by Ron Wyatt near the ruins of Drupinal were used to stabilize the Ark in the waves, as they had a beveled hole cut into one end, as if to tie a rope. I interpreted it to be a stone weight used for.
Geological investigations revealed that they were local rocks.
Similar stones found throughout ancient Armenia are often found in Christian cemeteries as pagan "sacred stones" that were converted to Christian use by adding crosses and other Christian symbols.
It is believed that the cross was added during the Byzantine and Crusader periods.

In 2014 and 2019, ground-penetrating radar surveys discovered walls made of limonite forming several right angles. (Yüksel, Prof. Fethi Ahmet 2021. Durupınar site scans noahsarcscans.com: Istanbul.)

The Mount Ararat and Noah's Ark Investigation Team was established to carry out scientific research on the ruins whose structures were damaged by landslides, and conducted its first investigation in December 2022.
Scientists collected about 30 rock and soil samples from the ruins area and analyzed the results at Istanbul Technical University.
Dating studies revealed that the samples date from 3,500 to 5,000 years ago, or 3000 B.C., the most recent date when a catastrophic flood is thought to have occurred.

This is a scanned image of the Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) aboard the American Space Shuttle Columbia.
There are small square rooms lined up inside the ship.
In the center is the keel (the structural material that runs the bottom of the ship from the bow to the stern), and there is a passageway.
The authenticity of these American military stories and photos is unknown.

The Hebrew word for ark is influenced by Egyptian.
Its meaning is coffin and temple.
The ark is not box-shaped.
In fact, the ark is not box-shaped, but rather has a pointed shape at both ends.

Genesis 6
16 A window shalt thou make to the ark, and in a cubit shalt thou finish it above; and the door of the ark shalt thou set in the side thereof; with lower, second, and third stories shalt thou make it.

The English King James Bible "Window" is a mistranslation.
The original word is "Zohar", which means to "Splendor" or "Radiance" in Hebrew, and Jewish leaders and scholars believe that it is a shining stone.

Genesis 6
14 Make thee an ark of gopher wood; rooms shalt thou make in the ark, and shalt pitch it within and without with pitch.
15 And this is the fashion which thou shalt make it of: The length of the ark shall be three hundred cubits, the breadth of it fifty cubits, and the height of it thirty cubits.
16 A window shalt thou make to the ark, and in a cubit shalt thou finish it above; and the door of the ark shalt thou set in the side thereof; with lower, second, and third stories shalt thou make it.

The length, width, and height ratio of the ark was 30.5.3, which was the golden ratio, and it was a very stable shape that would not sink even if it stood upright at 90 degrees.
This ratio is currently the mainstream for large tanker-class ships.

Could Noah's ark, which is approximately 132 m long, 22 m wide, and 13 m high, have been able to accommodate pairs of all types of modern animals?
Only basic species require less.
Also, it is okay to carry baby animals on the ark.
And because of the flood, there is no need to carry aquatic animals, and it is physically possible to carry basic species on the ark.
The animals were brought to the ark by the Lord's work.

Inside the Ark, there was no concern about the oxygen supply problem.
The animals were hibernating and had low oxygen consumption.
The same goes for food.
During hibernation, they hardly eat any food.

Noah built this ideal ship using the superior shipbuilding technology of the time and God's revelation.
The ark had a skylight on the top and a doorway on the side, and had a three-story interior divided into several rooms.
The lumber used for these sections also served to strengthen the ark.
It is written that Gopher wood, which has high strength, was used for the wood, and the inside and outside of the ship was coated with pigi, asphalt, etc. to increase strength and waterproofness.

Through excavations by the American military, important things not recorded in the Old Testament were discovered.
The images from the Interface Radar showed that the bottom floor had been crushed, and when we actually excavated it, we found that the bottom floor was openable to the outside.

1 Peter 3
20 Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.
21 The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us (not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God,) by the resurrection of Jesus Christ:

This is what Peter said, referring to Noah's ark when explaining baptism, which is the proof of a covenant with Jesus Christ.
Baptism involves immersing the entire body once in water.
Noah's ark was not floating on the surface of the floodwaters, but was submerged like a submarine.

If Noah's Ark had the function of a submarine, we can understand the meaning of the opening-and-closing bottom layer.
Current deep-sea submersibles have a "weight" called ballast attached to the bottom of the submarine to adjust the submarine's diving and surfacing.
Ballast also serves to prevent the ship from shaking on the seabed.
The lowest part of the ark's three-layered structure opened and closed outwards, and the lowest part contained rocks and other heavy stones as ballast.
During the flood, Noah's ark was submerged in the sea for a while, where it was less shaken than on the surface.
On the surface of the water, the animals will be killed by the storm and rough waves.

During a flood, the safest place was underwater.
The ship remained submerged for at least the first 40 days of continuous heavy rain, and when the sea surface had calmed down a little, the bottom layer of ballast was dumped into the water, and the lighter hull rose to the surface.

hideki
captain of 100

Post by hideki »

The Hebrew word for ark is influenced by Egyptian.
Its meaning is coffin and temple.
The ark is not box-shaped.
In fact, the ark is not box-shaped, but rather has a pointed shape at both ends.

There is no doubt among Bible scholars that, like the Tabernacle, Noah’s Ark “was designed as a temple.”
The Ark’s three decks suggest both the three divisions of the Tabernacle and the threefold layout of the Garden of Eden.
Indeed, each of the three decks of Noah’s Ark was exactly “the same height as the Tabernacle and three times the area of the Tabernacle court.”

As for the material out of which the ark was constructed, Genesis 6:14 reads, “Make thee an ark of gopher wood; rooms shalt thou make in the ark, and shalt pitch it within and without with pitch.”
The possibility of conscious rhyming wordplay in the juxtaposition of the Hebrew terms gopher and kopher (“pitch”) within the same verse cannot be ruled out.
The word kopher might have evoked for the ancient reader, “the rich cultic overtones of kaphar ‘ransom’ with its half-shekel temple atonement price, kapporeth ‘mercy seat’ over the Ark of the Covenant, and the verb kipper ‘to atone’ associated with so many priestly rituals.”

Noah’s ark was also the only place of refuge from the danger of the outside world.
Similarly, the temple is our place of refuge and safety.
When the waters of the flood receded, the ark rested on a mountain, which has always represented the House of the Lord.
With Isaiah, we could say that “the Lord’s house” as well as the ark of Noah, “shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills” (Isaiah 2:2).
The purpose of the ark was to move man from a fallen world to a higher world.

blitzinstripes
captain of 1,000

Post by blitzinstripes »

I'll never get too hung up on "science". Science quickly dismisses even our most sacred Christian beliefs.

Born of a virgin? Never.

Raised from the dead? Never.

Why do so many ardently believe in SOME of God's miracles and yet dismiss others so quickly, as soon as "science" claims otherwise?

hideki
captain of 100

Post by hideki »

Science is a rigorous, systematic endeavor that builds and organizes knowledge in the form of testable explanations and predictions about the world.
It includes truth, but not only truth, but also theories and hypotheses.
And because it is thought by people who are not God, it is often wrong.

John Taylor stated:
"True science is a discovery of the secret, immutable and eternal laws, by which the universe is governed." (Times and Seasons, vol.4, p.46, 15 Dec 1842)

Apostle Harold B. Lee stated:
"True religion and true science are in harmony.
I have always thought it to be a dangerous assumption that there was a clash or warfare between the fundamental teachings of the truths of science and the teachings of true religion.
If there is a disagreement, it is because one or the other has not attained to the truth.
" (“I Dare You to Believe” USAC Baccalaureate Address May 31 1953 Church News, June 6 1953 p.4-5,19)

At a devotional given at BYU–Idaho, Elder Dallin H. Oaks stated:
“I am grateful to know that there are two methods of gaining knowledge—the scientific method and the spiritual method, which begins with faith in God and relies on scriptures, inspired teaching, and personal revelation.
There is no ultimate conflict between knowledge gained by these different methods because God our Omnipotent Eternal Father knows all truth and beckons us to learn by them both” (Oaks, 2014).

Brigham Young stated:
"My religion is natural philosophy," (February 1, 1857 Journal of Discourses 4:202)
"In these respects we differ from the Christian world, for our religion will not clash with or contradict the facts of science in any particular." (May 14, 1871 Journal of Discourses 14:115-116)

Elder D. Todd Christofferson stated:
"In the end, the central purpose of all scripture is to fill our souls with faith in God the Father and in His Son, Jesus Christ—faith that They exist; faith in the Father’s plan for our immortality and eternal life; faith in the Atonement and Resurrection of Jesus Christ, which animates this plan of happiness; faith to make the gospel of Jesus Christ our way of life; and faith to come to know “the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom [He has] sent” (John 17:3).

The word of God, as Alma said, is like a seed planted in our hearts that produces faith as it begins to grow within us (see Alma 32:27–43; see also Romans 10:13–17).
Faith will not come from the study of ancient texts as a purely academic pursuit.
It will not come from archaeological digs and discoveries.
It will not come from scientific experiments.
It will not even come from witnessing miracles.
These things may serve to confirm faith, or at times to challenge it, but they do not create faith.

Faith comes by the witness of the Holy Spirit to our souls, Spirit to spirit, as we hear or read the word of God.
And faith matures as we continue to feast upon the word." (The Blessing of Scripture General Conference April 2010)

Joseph F. Smith stated:
"I know that this is the work of God, and he is carrying it on.
The honor of triumph over error, sin and injustice will belong to God and not to you or me, or any other man.
Some men there will be who would limit the power of God to the power of men, and we have some of these among us and they have been among our school teachers.
They would have you disbelieve the inspired accounts of the Scriptures, that the winds and the waves are subject to the power of God; and believe the claim of the Savior to cast out devils, raise the dead, or perform miraculous things, such as cleansing the leper, is only a myth.
They would make you believe that God and his Son Jesus Christ did not appear in person to Joseph Smith, that this was simply a myth, but we know better; the testimony of the Spirit has testified that this is the truth.
And I say, beware of men who come to you with heresies that things come by laws of nature of themselves, and that God is without power.
I am thankful that men who make such claims are few in number in the world, and I hope they will become fewer still. —Logan Journal, April 7, 1914." (Gospel doctrine)

Elder Parley P. Pratt stated:
"Among the common errors of our day is the opinion that a miracle is an event that occurs contrary to the laws of nature and is the result of no cause.
If such is the case, then miracles have never happened and will never happen.
The laws of nature are laws of truth.

Truth is immutable and independent in its domain.
No law of nature has ever been broken.
It is absolutely impossible for such a law to be broken." (Key to the Science of Theology, 1891, p.102)

Elder James E. Talmage stated:
"Miracles cannot be in contravention of natural law, but are wrought through the operation of laws not universally or commonly recognized. ...
In the contemplation of the miracles wrought by Christ, we must of necessity recognize the operation of a power transcending our present human understanding.
In this field, science has not yet advanced far enough to analyze and explain.
To deny the actuality of miracles on the ground that, because we cannot comprehend the means, the reported results are fictitious, is to arrogate to the human mind the attribute of omniscience, by implying that what man cannot comprehend cannot be, and that therefore he is able to comprehend all that is The miracles of record in the Gospels are as fully supported by evidence as are many of the historical events which call forth neither protest nor demand for further proof.
To the believer in the divinity of Christ, the miracles are sufficiently attested; to the unbeliever they appear but as myths and fables.
To comprehend the works of Christ, one must know Him as the Son of God; to the man who has not yet learned to know, to the honest soul who would inquire after the Lord, the invitation is ready; let him "Come and see." (Jesus the Christ)