Video on David Hamblin Case

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
Atrasado
captain of 1,000

Video on David Hamblin Case

Post by Atrasado »

You all should take some time to watch this video. It's long but most people will leave better informed. I've been following this case closely for some time, and I learned a lot from it.
Shadows of Power: How Utah’s Elite Maintain Power While Hiding In Plain Sight
This is Go-el's substack page.

The video presents a great amount of evidence and makes a large number of connections that help explain current things, such as the David George McConkie case.

Tl;dw
Presents the evidence from the David and Rosie Hamblin divorce. Presents evidence that allegedly implicates Bill Pope and his wife, Margaret McConkie Pope, in the abuse. Yes, Margaret is one of those McConkies (as if you couldn't tell from her photo) and their daughter, Leslie P. Layton, recently served on the Young Women's General Board (that doesn't sound very safe). The video presents evidence allegedly linking prominent members like Clyde Everett Sullivan, Joy and Gary Lundberg, John Bunting, and Lowell James Robison to satanic ritual abuse. Also, the video gives more information about Gordon Bowen at the end.

Two takeaways:
1. The Church is deeply infiltrated by Luciferians.
2. The tares (the satanic Luciferians) seem from the outside like very normal, high-functioning individuals. But they aren't.

logonbump
captain of 100

Re: Video on David Hamblin Case

Post by logonbump »

The victims' statements segments of the presentation are hard to bear. Luckily, the text is displayed as they're read, so one can anticipate and skip thru the ugly portions.

Go-El is a victims' advocate in these matters and I appreciate his professionalism.

We need to pursue the truth in these dark matters without consideration of the cost and implications.

D&C 123
1 And again, we would suggest for your consideration the propriety of all the saints gathering up a knowledge of all the facts, and sufferings and abuses put upon them by the people of this State;
2 And also of all the property and amount of damages which they have sustained, both of character and personal injuries, as well as real property;
3 And also the names of all persons that have had a hand in their oppressions, as far as they can get hold of them and find them out.
4 And perhaps a committee can be appointed to find out these things, and to take statements and affidavits; and also to gather up the libelous publications that are afloat;
5 And all that are in the magazines, and in the encyclopedias, and all the libelous histories that are published, and are writing, and by whom, and present the whole concatenation of diabolical rascality and nefarious and murderous impositions that have been practiced upon this people—
6 That we may not only publish to all the world, but present them to the heads of government in all their dark and hellish hue, as the last effort which is enjoined on us by our Heavenly Father, before we can fully and completely claim that promise which shall call him forth from his hiding place; and also that the whole nation may be left without excuse before he can send forth the power of his mighty arm.
7 It is an imperative duty that we owe to God, to angels, with whom we shall be brought to stand, and also to ourselves, to our wives and children, who have been made to bow down with grief, sorrow, and care, under the most damning hand of murder, tyranny, and oppression, supported and urged on and upheld by the influence of that spirit which hath so strongly riveted the creeds of the fathers, who have inherited lies, upon the hearts of the children, and filled the world with confusion, and has been growing stronger and stronger, and is now the very mainspring of all corruption, and the whole earth groans under the weight of its iniquity.
8 It is an iron yoke, it is a strong band; they are the very handcuffs, and chains, and shackles, and fetters of hell.
9 Therefore it is an imperative duty that we owe, not only to our own wives and children, but to the widows and fatherless, whose husbands and fathers have been murdered under its iron hand;
10 Which dark and blackening deeds are enough to make hell itself shudder, and to stand aghast and pale, and the hands of the very devil to tremble and palsy.
11 And also it is an imperative duty that we owe to all the rising generation, and to all the pure in heart—
12 For there are many yet on the earth among all sects, parties, and denominations, who are blinded by the subtle craftiness of men, whereby they lie in wait to deceive, and who are only kept from the truth because they know not where to find it—
13 Therefore, that we should waste and wear out our lives in bringing to light all the hidden things of darkness, wherein we know them; and they are truly manifest from heaven—
14 These should then be attended to with great earnestness.
15 Let no man count them as small things; for there is much which lieth in futurity, pertaining to the saints, which depends upon these things.

Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Pazooka »

Atrasado wrote: October 9th, 2023, 12:23 pm You all should take some time to watch this video. It's long but most people will leave better informed. I've been following this case closely for some time, and I learned a lot from it.

The video presents a great amount of evidence and makes a large number of connections that help explain current things, such as the David George McConkie case.

Tl;dw
Presents the evidence from the David and Rosie Hamblin divorce. Presents evidence that allegedly implicates Bill Pope and his wife, Margaret McConkie Pope, in the abuse. Yes, Margaret is one of those McConkies (as if you couldn't tell from her photo) and their daughter, Leslie P. Layton, recently served on the Young Women's General Board (that doesn't sound very safe). The video presents evidence allegedly linking prominent members like Clyde Everett Sullivan, Joy and Gary Lundberg, John Bunting, and Lowell James Robison to satanic ritual abuse. Also, the video gives more information about Gordon Bowen at the end.

Two takeaways:
2. The tares (the satanic Luciferians) seem from the outside like very normal, high-functioning individuals. But they aren't.
:shock: :shock: :shock:

NowWhat
captain of 100

Post by NowWhat »

Video on the Church of Satan (CS) in the LDS Church. Nicest looking LDS-ish people you ever saw. Worth the watch, if you can stomach it. Don't, if you could be triggered. Short attention span, here, and yet we stayed up until 1 am watching all three hours. I never watch more than an hour and a half of anything. A friend is in the stake that had two Stake Presidents involved in raping the girls, over the years.

Atrasado
captain of 1,000

Post by Atrasado »

NowWhat wrote: October 9th, 2023, 9:25 pm Video on the Church of Satan (CS) in the LDS Church. Nicest looking LDS-ish people you ever saw. Worth the watch, if you can stomach it. Don't, if you could be triggered. Short attention span, here, and yet we stayed up until 1 am watching all three hours. I never watch more than an hour and a half of anything. A friend is in the stake that had two Stake Presidents involved in raping the girls, over the years.
Where was your friend's stake, if you don't mind me asking?

gradles21
captain of 1,000

Post by gradles21 »

Atrasado wrote: October 9th, 2023, 12:23 pm You all should take some time to watch this video. It's long but most people will leave better informed. I've been following this case closely for some time, and I learned a lot from it.

Tl;dw

Two takeaways:
That was tough to hear, even more so than the pizzagate stuff. I can't imagine a worse, more evil person than Gordon Bowen, and higher ups like Ballard still have a relationship with him? And knowing this they still decided to pay him 20 mil to produce a movie about the Savior? We need to bring back public executions.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

Tl;dw

Two takeaways:
Live in Utah for a number of years; have never even heard one of those names.
Deep, indeed.

ransomme
captain of 1,000

Post by ransomme »

JohnnyL wrote: October 10th, 2023, 6:37 am

Tl;dw

Two takeaways:
Deep, indeed.
You never heard of Romney? Mcconkie? Ballard?

Man you must be a fossil in Vernal

NowWhat
captain of 100

Post by NowWhat »

Atrasado, it was Provo. OK to say, because it's already in the video and probably in the court papers.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

ransomme wrote: October 10th, 2023, 6:54 am
JohnnyL wrote: October 10th, 2023, 6:37 am

Tl;dw

Two takeaways:
Deep, indeed.
You never heard of Romney? Mcconkie? Ballard?

Man you must be a fossil in Vernal
Have I heard those last names? Yes. I've heard a million other ones, too, and I'm sure some of those people are wicked, too.

Yes, deep indeed.

dreamtheater76
captain of 100

Post by dreamtheater76 »

Great video presentation. Nothing about it surprises me. I guess I’ve seen so much evil and have seen so many weird things in my lifetime that nothing really surprises me anymore. Hmmmmm. Romney sons lived with fruit loop satanist pedophile Gordon Bowen. You can’t make this stuff up. Gordon Bowen using vice to go after Tim Ballard.

dreamtheater76
captain of 100

Post by dreamtheater76 »

Interesting how the infiltration exposed are prominent LDS artists creating church media.

abijah
pleb in zion

Post by abijah »

dreamtheater76 wrote: October 10th, 2023, 10:41 am Interesting how the infiltration exposed are prominent LDS artists creating church media.
Super interesting, good point to make note of.

dreamtheater76
captain of 100

Post by dreamtheater76 »

abijah wrote: October 10th, 2023, 10:48 am
dreamtheater76 wrote: October 10th, 2023, 10:41 am Interesting how the infiltration exposed are prominent LDS artists creating church media.
I once had a youth leader back in the 80’s who spent decades working in broadcasting. Even for Bonneville communications at one point. He used to tell us Satan controlled the media. He made it clear what some of the traps were and how the adversary was deceiving us 24/7 through media. Some of the church media that is questionable has been exposed on other threads. The infiltration has been recognized but it’s definitely much worse than we can figure out at this point. The skeletons are falling out of the closet all over the place. The thing is these people are not just liars and thieves but are engaged in the dark works going back to Cain. Innocent children are being destroyed by these evil demons.

dreamtheater76
captain of 100

Post by dreamtheater76 »

Quite a lot of information to come out of this video verifies the Pace Memorandum as legit.

Atrasado
captain of 1,000

Post by Atrasado »

dreamtheater76 wrote: October 10th, 2023, 12:20 pm
abijah wrote: October 10th, 2023, 10:48 am
I once had a youth leader back in the 80’s who spent decades working in broadcasting. Even for Bonneville communications at one point. He used to tell us Satan controlled the media. He made it clear what some of the traps were and how the adversary was deceiving us 24/7 through media. Some of the church media that is questionable has been exposed on other threads. The infiltration has been recognized but it’s definitely much worse than we can figure out at this point. The skeletons are falling out of the closet all over the place. The thing is these people are not just liars and thieves but are engaged in the dark works going back to Cain. Innocent children are being destroyed by these evil demons.
The reason that Satan attacks the most innocent is because he knows that Jesus loves them so this place the most stress on Jesus. It seems like Satan thinks he can cause Jehovah to lose his mind on the cross, somehow, thereby removing his victory. That seems crazy, but time isn't measured to God or Satan, so the causality of the Atonement must flow independent of ordinal time. How could God atone for things that hadn't yet happened unless all moments of time were present before him?

So, Satan's best tactic at this point would be to surrender and remove himself and his followers from influencing human life because divine justice will require that the suffering he caused us in this realm will be given back to him and he will then suffer the terror and pain he caused. So he's just making the hole deeper and hotter for himself. But due to his pride, he keeps on hurting others.

Fortunately, God is omniscient and nothing escapes his gaze. Satan can't do anything that Christ didn't already know about. Jesus atoned for all mankind and I believe there isn't a single hurt or pain that he can't and won't heal over time, if we will turn to him.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

interesting... Gordon Bowen designed the LDS church logo...

BTW, if you watched to part about this man, the allegations (if true) are beyond horrific.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Another point of interest. Elder Ballard worked w/ Bowen to produce a film about Christ. They scrapped the film. Guess how much it cost to produce? $20M, yes million. The $5M SEC fine is small potatoes compared to the waste in the church.

And get this, he was excommunicated BEFORE he was given $20M for said film, for crazy allegations of sexual misconduct. He was a convicted child molester. WTF?

ransomme
captain of 1,000

Post by ransomme »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: October 13th, 2023, 11:37 am Another point of interest. Elder Ballard worked w/ Bowen to produce a film about Christ. They scrapped the film. Guess how much it cost to produce? $20M, yes million. The $5M SEC fine is small potatoes compared to the waste in the church.

And get this, he was excommunicated BEFORE he was given $20M for said film, for crazy allegations of sexual misconduct. He was a convicted child molester. WTF?
I don't know if Bowen is kin or not, but at least coincidentally Elder Ballard's dead wife's maiden name was Bowen (Barbara Bowen Ballard).

It's all kinds of crazy. Either Ballard is the easiest mark to dupe or he's senile and gullible, or he and his black supper are evil.

silverado
captain of 100

Post by silverado »

ransomme wrote: October 13th, 2023, 1:04 pm
Reluctant Watchman wrote: October 13th, 2023, 11:37 am Another point of interest. Elder Ballard worked w/ Bowen to produce a film about Christ. They scrapped the film. Guess how much it cost to produce? $20M, yes million. The $5M SEC fine is small potatoes compared to the waste in the church.

I don't know if Bowen is kin or not, but at least coincidentally Elder Ballard's dead wife's maiden name was Bowen (Barbara Bowen Ballard).

It's all kinds of crazy. Either Ballard is the easiest mark to dupe or he's senile and gullible, or he and his black supper are evil.
Duped or senile, maybe. But I don't think he, alone, could decide to use 20 mil of church funds without approval of others.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

I can see a handful of forum members still demanding, after all this evidence, "Where's the proof!!!!"

ransomme
captain of 1,000

Post by ransomme »

silverado wrote: October 13th, 2023, 1:33 pm
ransomme wrote: October 13th, 2023, 1:04 pm

Duped or senile, maybe. But I don't think he, alone, could decide to use 20 mil of church funds without approval of others.
it's a conspiracy I tell ya :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

BigFootCain
captain of 100

Post by BigFootCain »

I saw this video a few days ago. In my opinion there is little doubt the Hamblin girls are telling the truth about the abuse they received from not just their parents, but the other alleged members of the CS that they name. What clinches it for me is that they couldn't have known that Sterling Van Wagenen would later be accused of and convicted of abusing others these girls knew nothing about. They could not have known of the verified perversions of Gordon Bowen, and they also could not have known that the Stake Presidents of that Provo Stake would also have been accused by others outside their own abuse experience. Way too many coincidences that some of the names they name end up actually being accused of abuse by others.

So I think that this is legit. However, the devil's advocate in me wonders how this CS group could have gotten there hands on other children and people to murder without others noticing that kids went missing. They talk about the polygamist children that were used as sacrifices...wouldn't someone from the polygamist family or group bring up the missing kids to authorities? I know satanists would get away with using trafficked kids but wouldn't using children from a nearby town be noticed? Don't get me wrong, I believe this CS crap is real. I just wonder a little about how they would pull off these sacrifices. I also wonder a little about how Gordon Bowen could get away with having skins and essentially a dungeon in his home. I'm sure there is a way, but I just can't fathom being able to hide something like that, even if the home was being renovated and wasn't lived in. I'm just trying to look at all angles. I believe this happened and is happening, I just have a couple little nagging questions about some of the details on a couple things.

Finally, if you want to download the actual reports to read for yourselves, including the police reports from a few others Hamblin abused, you can get them from this site. They are in the zip folder available to download:

https://healthyfamilies.life/2022/06/13 ... e-secrets/

Lots of reports and some are really long. Pretty disgusting stuff.

This also reminded me of elements of the abuse Marion Smith describes in her report as well. I'm sure it has already been shared on the forum but here is a link to that. It's interesting that the main abuser in that instance, was also forced as a kid to have intercourse with his mother, possible CS? Along with implicating Dick and Brenda Miles.

https://ia600105.us.archive.org/10/item ... e_text.pdf

Nasty stuff for sure. God help those kids and all the ones currently in the clutches of these demons.
Last edited by BigFootCain on October 13th, 2023, 5:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

BigFootCain
captain of 100

Post by BigFootCain »

New video in this series just dropped an hour ago on We Are The People...this one on David Leavitt. Haven't watched it yet but thought I would share the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYIBoja2aDI

Hiker
captain of 100

Post by Hiker »

2023-10-13_170653.png
2023-10-13_170653.png (152.22 KiB) Viewed 189 times
This is crazy stuff!