Tucker Carlson's Twitter Debut Goes Mega-Viral

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Arm Chair Quarterback
captain of 1,000

Tucker Carlson's Twitter Debut Goes Mega-Viral

Post by Arm Chair Quarterback »

From Zerohedge:

In his monologue Carlson noted that "Nobody knows what’s happening. A small group of people control accesses to all relevant information. And the rest of us don’t know. We’re allowed to yap all we want about racism, but go ahead and talk about something that really matters and see what happens. If you keep it up, they’ll make you be quiet. Trust us. That’s how they maintain control," said Carlson.

Needless to say, Tucker's first broadcast knocked it out of the park, further validating Twitter as a legitimate platform for major media (that isn't "Brought to you by Pfizer" so to speak).

Here's a link to the Zerohedge article covering the debut which also includes the full Carlson monologue:

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/tuc ... renz-makes

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Re: Tucker Carlson's Twitter Debut Goes Mega-Viral

Post by Subcomandante »

Arm Chair Quarterback wrote: June 7th, 2023, 10:39 am From Zerohedge:

In his monologue Carlson noted that "Nobody knows what’s happening. A small group of people control accesses to all relevant information. And the rest of us don’t know. We’re allowed to yap all we want about racism, but go ahead and talk about something that really matters and see what happens. If you keep it up, they’ll make you be quiet. Trust us. That’s how they maintain control," said Carlson.

Needless to say, Tucker's first broadcast knocked it out of the park, further validating Twitter as a legitimate platform for major media (that isn't "Brought to you by Pfizer" so to speak).

Here's a link to the Zerohedge article covering the debut which also includes the full Carlson monologue:

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/tuc ... renz-makes
I saw the video there, it was quite refreshing to hear his voice again.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

He's right, but Twitter is just about to be headed up by woman involved with the WEF.

CaptainM
captain of 100

Post by CaptainM »

Here is a minute and half video that includes Tucker along with others (shills?) My opinion is don't be too hasty to trust in ANY man.
See the full video at: https://hugotalks.com/2023/04/27/the-fa ... ugo-talks/

BuriedTartaria
Captain of Tartary

Post by BuriedTartaria »

I had no idea his new series was starting so soon. Thanks for the heads-up. I'm going to make a Twitter account and follow his show.

LateOutOfBed
captain of 100

Post by LateOutOfBed »

CaptainM wrote: June 7th, 2023, 4:20 pm Here is a minute and half video that includes Tucker along with others (shills?) My opinion is don't be too hasty to trust in ANY man.
Couldn't agree more. I see him already pushing the "Aliens are real" agenda ... He's just another head of the multi-headed hydra beast system. The best way Satan gets people is he teaches some truth and mixes all sorts of lies in it. I see this with all mainstream media today. (Both sides, but the left seems to have more lies with a few truths to make people feel good about themselves - virtue signallying type)

Geoff

Good & Global
captain of 1,000

Post by Good & Global »

Tucker Carlson had the tamest of cancel culturism brought against him.

He talks good points but he is controlled opposition. Hugo Talks video does a good job at explaining this.

Sadly, I say this is the same as in church nowdays and Trump even Desantis.
They are just getting us to focus on the same stuff to move forward their agenda.

We even have people here on this forum defending the focused narrative across the boards.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Here is Tucker's message video

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Fox immediately files suit

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

So fallen angels and angels are not real? 1st Enoch was controlled opposition? How do you know?
LateOutOfBed wrote: June 7th, 2023, 6:43 pm
CaptainM wrote: June 7th, 2023, 4:20 pm Here is a minute and half video that includes Tucker along with others (shills?) My opinion is don't be too hasty to trust in ANY man.
Couldn't agree more. I see him already pushing the "Aliens are real" agenda ... He's just another head of the multi-headed hydra beast system. The best way Satan gets people is he teaches some truth and mixes all sorts of lies in it. I see this with all mainstream media today. (Both sides, but the left seems to have more lies with a few truths to make people feel good about themselves - virtue signallying type)

Geoff

LateOutOfBed
captain of 100

Post by LateOutOfBed »

Ymarsakar wrote: June 8th, 2023, 12:50 pm So fallen angels and angels are not real? 1st Enoch was controlled opposition? How do you know?

Geoff
I guess I'm saying that there's a grand conspiracy to use an "Alien Invasion" for manipulation of the masses. Certainly there could be fallen angels or other humanoid-esque creatures in this domain. I just believe Tucker is playing his role to divide and conquer. Part of his role will be to "force" the "known" (gov propaganda) regarding aliens out into the open, and gain trust / followership. The truth will be very different though than what comes out through his mouth. I completely believe fallen angels and demons are real, and likely that 1st Enoch is a testimony of much truth. I'm working on learning truth directly from God at this point though... but one thing I do believe to be true, is that if it comes from the gov't it's full of lies, half-truths and truths all jammed into one ball of wax on purpose to keep people confused and scared. And, I'm also saying I don't trust Tucker Carlson anymore than the talking heads at CNN, MSNBC, et. al.

-- Geoff

Good & Global
captain of 1,000

Post by Good & Global »

I am waiting for Tucker Carlson Twitter debut to go mega mega viral then I will believe.

Arm Chair Quarterback
captain of 1,000

Post by Arm Chair Quarterback »

Here's a zero hedge article detailing the FOX NEWS legal claims against Carlson's twitter monologue, claims Carlson is in breech of contract. Tucker's lawyers say the twitter monologue is free speech, he's not signed a contract with twitter, and he's not profiting from any venture: https://www.zerohedge.com/political/fox ... itter-show

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

With the UFO stuff, it is apparent that governments worldwide have hidden things for years. Sometimes this trickles out in declassified documents, but it is a phenomen that predates the modern age.

Civilians regularly spot them. They may be unreliable witnesses in some senses but they are not always willing witnesses and may be subjected to ridicule and character assassination, which is why some never report it in the first place.

Obviously people will argue what the origin of such things is. Some will say it is delusion, hoax and misidentification. Some of it may be manmade too. But there is a certain amount which is uncanny and weird. The fact remains that some of the sightings are by extremely experienced military and professional pilots, who do not receive positive publicity when they do. People do see strange things in the sky and have been for a long time. It is not just a modern fashion.

Sunain
captain of 1,000

Post by Sunain »

Niemand wrote: June 7th, 2023, 4:03 pm He's right, but Twitter is just about to be headed up by woman involved with the WEF.
Yep, Twitter is about the head back to the dumpster.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Sunain wrote: June 8th, 2023, 3:59 pm
Niemand wrote: June 7th, 2023, 4:03 pm He's right, but Twitter is just about to be headed up by woman involved with the WEF.
Yep, Twitter is about the head back to the dumpster.
I think it's always been in the "dumpster" but I can't see much improvement.

A couple of friends of mine are in a rock band and asked me for advice on social media. I said that Twitter was only any good for announcing events, and to avoid interaction on there, because it was and is full of mobs.

The only good thing about post-Musk Twitter is that the woke mob got a taste of their own medicine. However I don't even agree with them being heavily censored either despite their behaviour.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Until Tucker sided with me on Ukraine and the Federation, I wasn't sure whether to trust him or not either.

How does someone who refutes the warmongers, be participating in divide and conquer? Are the warmongers correct, is he a russian agent vent on helping vladimir conquer?
LateOutOfBed wrote: June 8th, 2023, 1:52 pm
Ymarsakar wrote: June 8th, 2023, 12:50 pm So fallen angels and angels are not real? 1st Enoch was controlled opposition? How do you know?

Geoff
I guess I'm saying that there's a grand conspiracy to use an "Alien Invasion" for manipulation of the masses. Certainly there could be fallen angels or other humanoid-esque creatures in this domain. I just believe Tucker is playing his role to divide and conquer. Part of his role will be to "force" the "known" (gov propaganda) regarding aliens out into the open, and gain trust / followership. The truth will be very different though than what comes out through his mouth. I completely believe fallen angels and demons are real, and likely that 1st Enoch is a testimony of much truth. I'm working on learning truth directly from God at this point though... but one thing I do believe to be true, is that if it comes from the gov't it's full of lies, half-truths and truths all jammed into one ball of wax on purpose to keep people confused and scared. And, I'm also saying I don't trust Tucker Carlson anymore than the talking heads at CNN, MSNBC, et. al.

-- Geoff

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

His second episode is up on Twitter. Quite good.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Subcomandante wrote: June 8th, 2023, 5:30 pm His second episode is up on Twitter. Quite good.
https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/statu ... 0445477890

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

People trying to stop Tucker like they try to stop Donald and Vladimir.

~ternal-tummim
captain of 1,000

Post by ~ternal-tummim »

Ymarsakar wrote: June 8th, 2023, 4:45 pm Tucker sided with me on Ukraine
Tell me bout Chinese balloon
Scary! Scary! Coming Soon!
Tell me my “preeminent threat,”
Tell me Brandon’s China’s pet.
Hong Kong’s op-olution’s true!
Taiwan longs for gay sex too!
War with panda, peace with bear?
Shilling, shilling. Everywhere.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

OPMissionary
captain of 100

Post by OPMissionary »

Geoff
Aliens are real.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

OPMissionary wrote: June 13th, 2023, 9:13 pm

Geoff
Aliens are real.
The petroglyphs suggest such.

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

"Worlds without number have I created" God to Moses, Pearl of Great Price.

And worlds without number implies...creations without number.

Aliens exist.

This planet has both the best and the worst people on it. The best people to see the resurrected Lord after His mortal ministry, the worst people on the world to crucify Him.