Witches eating carcass caught in deer cam

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
JuneBug12000
captain of 1,000

Witches eating carcass caught in deer cam

Post by JuneBug12000 »

Not a joke. Found this in Fox news.

I don't know what to do with this info. Whenever SRA is discussed I think plausible, but is it really possible. Then I see something like this and think
"Dang it. Seems more possible now."

How can people be like this?

You have to go to the article to see the pics. Unless someone else can upload them to the thread.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/scantily- ... am-footage
A nurse and nature lover in Canada reportedly captured footage of what she said appeared to be "two witches holding a carcass-eating ritual" with a camera she set up near her home.

"I don’t know what the heck was up with that," Corinea Stanhope, 36, of Powell River, British Columbia, told Kennedy News. "It really freaked us out, it’s not something you see every day."

After coming across a deer carcass in a garden on her property, Stanhope explained that she set up the camera to surveil any animals that might take interest in the dead deer.

"Me and my grandpa put up a trail camera to see if we could see animals, and we got a bobcat [on camera], which was pretty cool," she said, but added that her 76-year-old grandfather Bob was horrified when he checked the footage and saw what appeared to be scantily-clad woman chomping down on the carcass at night.

I came the next day and grandpa said he'd got naked people on the camera and I said, 'No, you didn't. Bulls---.' So he showed me," she said.

Stanhope noted to the outlet that the carcass-chompers emerged about 10 minutes after sunset looking "disheveled" and like they were wearing wigs.

"You can't really tell from the photos, but the hoof was brought right up to her mouth," she said. "I don't know if she was kissing it, smelling or eating it, but to touch a decaying carcass like that makes me feel sick. The amount of bacteria that must have been on there."

"Maybe they were paying their respects, but they were naked," she added.

Stanhope noted that she was "creeped out" because the incident took place just a two-minute walk from her house and that she feared for the safety of her horses.

I was concerned about them messing with my horses at night," she said. "The horses always get really spooked and unnerved around that area. I thought they imagined stuff at first, so I didn't think anything of it. Maybe I believe them now."

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Re: Witches eating carcass caught in deer cam

Post by Ymarsakar »

It is not only possible, they have now gained control of the last few thousands of years.

But that's ok, there is both light and dark powers at work.

The more people see the freaky dark, the more these sleepers will awaken and realize that there is a light power too.

I like the comments. Most of em are making fun of the fallen humans. Exactly what I wanted to see in 2006 and 2012. I didn't see it back then of course. They are making fun, but they are not quite belittling them, in terms of emotion they are tired, disgusted, scared, and angry. Better they laugh it off than cry about it in war time.

Also, I don't take fox news seriously. They are run by the FBI, so take their news stories with a lot of salt.

Ado
captain of 100

Post by Ado »

My step dad used to tell me all kinds of sra stories that he witnessed and participated in when he was a younger and thinner man in the Navy. His favorite thing was to pull out his pocket watch and tell us he could hypnotize us into doing his bidding. My sisters believed him, but I didn’t as a kid. I thought he was making stuff up to scare us. He liked scaring us. It was part of his brand of abuse. Now I see and hear of these things happening and I know he was telling the truth about all of it. He died a year ago of a sudden heart attack. May God save his soul.

Seeing the image with the naked woman crouched against the animal, and the dressed man in shoes behind her, triggered the hypnosis memory for me. Could’ve been witches doing what they chose to do. Could’ve been a man hypnotizing a few women into doing what he wanted them to do while he watched. Neither scenario is unbelievable to me now.
Last edited by Ado on June 6th, 2023, 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Ado wrote: June 6th, 2023, 11:21 am My step dad used to tell me all kinds of sra stories that he witnessed and participated in when he was a younger and thinner man in the Navy. I thought he was making stuff up to scare me. He liked scaring me. It was part of his brand of abuse. Now I see and hear of these things happening and I know he was telling the truth about all of it. He died a year ago of a sudden heart attack. May God save his soul.
Many efforts are being expended to salvage such souls. While I cannot guarantee all of them will make it back Home, they will be given the best chance feasible in the multiverse. Humanity awakening and ascending through graduation, will help immensely in a future date on this as well.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

JuneBug12000 wrote: June 6th, 2023, 10:57 am Not a joke. Found this in Fox news.

I don't know what to do with this info. Whenever SRA is discussed I think plausible, but is it really possible. Then I see something like this and think

You have to go to the article to see the pics. Unless someone else can upload them to the thread.

A nurse and nature lover in Canada reportedly captured footage of what she said appeared to be "two witches holding a carcass-eating ritual" with a camera she set up near her home.

"I don’t know what the heck was up with that," Corinea Stanhope, 36, of Powell River, British Columbia, told Kennedy News. "It really freaked us out, it’s not something you see every day."

After coming across a deer carcass in a garden on her property, Stanhope explained that she set up the camera to surveil any animals that might take interest in the dead deer.

"Me and my grandpa put up a trail camera to see if we could see animals, and we got a bobcat [on camera], which was pretty cool," she said, but added that her 76-year-old grandfather Bob was horrified when he checked the footage and saw what appeared to be scantily-clad woman chomping down on the carcass at night.

I came the next day and grandpa said he'd got naked people on the camera and I said, 'No, you didn't. Bulls---.' So he showed me," she said.

Stanhope noted to the outlet that the carcass-chompers emerged about 10 minutes after sunset looking "disheveled" and like they were wearing wigs.

"You can't really tell from the photos, but the hoof was brought right up to her mouth," she said. "I don't know if she was kissing it, smelling or eating it, but to touch a decaying carcass like that makes me feel sick. The amount of bacteria that must have been on there."

Stanhope noted that she was "creeped out" because the incident took place just a two-minute walk from her house and that she feared for the safety of her horses.

I was concerned about them messing with my horses at night," she said. "The horses always get really spooked and unnerved around that area. I thought they imagined stuff at first, so I didn't think anything of it. Maybe I believe them now."
I think this is a hoax.
Notice how these naked witches, who apparently don't know they're being filmed, go to the lengths of covering up their bits.
It's all staged.

Wolfwoman
captain of 1,000

Post by Wolfwoman »

What. On. Earth?

So weird and gross!!

What I saw was two women, one with the loin cloth thing on and the other with pants and shoes on the bottom half. That looked like the second witch or woman to me, not a man.

It could be a prank, but I don’t think so, because who would eat a deer carcass like that? Not many, just for a prank or for 15 minutes of fame.

The fact that their lady bits are covered doesn’t make me think it’s a prank. The lady had video, but only shared pictures, from what I can tell. Well now that I’m thinking about it, I assumed it was a video. But maybe the camera only takes still pictures? No idea. Anyway, if it was a video, maybe she only shared pictures where you couldn’t see the particular lady bits because she’s a decent Canadian human being.

JuneBug12000
captain of 1,000

Post by JuneBug12000 »

I hope it is a hoax.

But the things I have learned in the last few years. . .

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

The only "nice" explanations I have of this are a) prank and b) an art "happening".

How fresh was the carcass BTW?

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

Not sure it is true. If it is, not sure why they are assumed to be witches? And even if some drugged up witches (surely living within a few hundred feet of the camera, and seemingly eating well as they aren't very thin); why does someone see SRA? Seems SRA is a frequent LDS fetish to jump on? Must be a lot of FF people involved in SRA for it to come up in every odd place?

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

Just because SRA doesn't exist in your world, doesn't mean it never happens.

To the OP, I get the sense this is a hoax. Just too weird to have these creepy people in your back garden.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

TheDuke wrote: June 6th, 2023, 1:58 pm Not sure it is true. If it is, not sure why they are assumed to be witches? And even if some drugged up witches (surely living within a few hundred feet of the camera, and seemingly eating well as they aren't very thin); why does someone see SRA? Seems SRA is a frequent LDS fetish to jump on? Must be a lot of FF people involved in SRA for it to come up in every odd place?
Because some Wiccan types like to do nude stuff in their rituals.

This isn't SRA, because the animal is dead and there are no people being abused AFAIK... it's just very strange behaviour. There may be a tie in with animal mutilations in the area, but that is another issue.

The most obvious question is how they knew it was there?

Ado
captain of 100

Post by Ado »

Robin Hood wrote: June 6th, 2023, 12:20 pm
JuneBug12000 wrote: June 6th, 2023, 10:57 am Not a joke. Found this in Fox news.

I think this is a hoax.
Notice how these naked witches, who apparently don't know they're being filmed, go to the lengths of covering up their bits.
It's all staged.
I think I agree with you now. They also had their hair covering their faces/identities.

Good & Global
captain of 1,000

Post by Good & Global »

I would have thought all this stuff and the SRA LDS stories were complete fabrications because there was nowhere for it be found. Did it really exist surely we would see it? That changed for me in the last 10 years, especially the last three. We don't see it because power and money suppresses it.

The monsters have just been hiding under nice happy smiles but more and more of them are coming out. Moreso, they know no one will do anything about it. This is a trend I see getting worse.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

There is also black magick that hides things and makes good look evil and evil look good. It even works on me. Ukraine is one example. Kiev accuses Vladimir of kidnapping Donbass kids. In truth, Kiev is kidnapping Donbass kids for trafficking. Complete inverse, black becomes white.
Good & Global wrote: June 6th, 2023, 5:53 pm I would have thought all this stuff and the SRA LDS stories were complete fabrications because there was nowhere for it be found. Did it really exist surely we would see it? That changed for me in the last 10 years, especially the last three. We don't see it because power and money suppresses it.

The monsters have just been hiding under nice happy smiles but more and more of them are coming out. Moreso, they know no one will do anything about it. This is a trend I see getting worse.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Even without going into wilder stories (like this one), there are plenty of well attested ones that are pretty incredible.

I am aware of at least two high profile murders in the last decade or two that have been occult related.

The first is the Jodie Jones murder, which happened in the area just to the south of Edinburgh. (I have something of an inside line on this one. Some of her friends and relatives are LDS, and I know others who know about this case..) Jodie was a high school girl who was murdered by her satanist boyfriend Luke Mitchell. Mitchell is a full grown man now in his thirties, but is still in prison and regularly demands Satanic literature including Anton LaVey material. While some tried to paint it as a teenage phase, it clearly hasn't been for him.

The second is the case of Alesha MacPhail, a six year girl who was murdered in Rothesay, on the Isle of Bute, to the west of Glasgow. I don't know anyone from there, so I don't know the background so much. What I do know is that the early version of the story mentioned that Aaron Campbell, the 16 year old murderer, had occult interests. Campbell was fascinated by the Slender Man meme, which has caused at least one other murder, and wanted to sacrifice her. This was played down in the co

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Alesha_MacPhail

Good & Global
captain of 1,000

Post by Good & Global »

I hate it when they get that witch in the deercam sort of look.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

Niemand wrote: June 7th, 2023, 4:26 pm Even without going into wilder stories (like this one), there are plenty of well attested ones that are pretty incredible.

I am aware of at least two high profile murders in the last decade or two that have been occult related.

The first is the Jodie Jones murder, which happened in the area just to the south of Edinburgh. (I have something of an inside line on this one. Some of her friends and relatives are LDS, and I know others who know about this case..) Jodie was a high school girl who was murdered by her satanist boyfriend Luke Mitchell. Mitchell is a full grown man now in his thirties, but is still in prison and regularly demands Satanic literature including Anton LaVey material. While some tried to paint it as a teenage phase, it clearly hasn't been for him.

The second is the case of Alesha MacPhail, a six year girl who was murdered in Rothesay, on the Isle of Bute, to the west of Glasgow. I don't know anyone from there, so I don't know the background so much. What I do know is that the early version of the story mentioned that Aaron Campbell, the 16 year old murderer, had occult interests. Campbell was fascinated by the Slender Man meme, which has caused at least one other murder, and wanted to sacrifice her. This was played down in the co

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Alesha_MacPhail
I smell conspiracy. Jodi Jones is alive and well and scored the winning goal for Notts County in the National League play-off semi-final last month.

TheChristian
captain of 100

Post by TheChristian »

An interesting Christian book to read is "From Witchcraft to Christ" by Doreen Irvine.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

TheChristian wrote: June 8th, 2023, 11:00 am An interesting Christian book to read is "From Witchcraft to Christ" by Doreen Irvine.
I read it several years ago. She claimed to have worked as a prostitute and then become a witch, then a satanist. A lot of it didn't ring true to me. Wee details were off.

I once had to visit someone's home – long story – and when I went into the living room there was full blown Satanic memorabilia up on the wall. It wasn't just Heavy Metal stuff, but a banners with goat's head and inverted pentagram. So they are out there.