Why the world thinks of vladimir as a savior

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Why the world thinks of vladimir as a savior

Post by Ymarsakar »

https://fondfbr.ru/en/articles/ukraine- ... icking-en/

While i appreciate the federation answer to the call of arms and the holy war, unlike what many thought of me, i dont actually think of him as a savior. But stuff like the news above shows why others in conspiracy land and conspiritualism alliance think so.

Against the secret society afrenochrome and mass ritual sacrificie of millions per year, humanity desires somebody anybody to do something about it. And they personally may be working at it but the evil they see is so daunting so grand that few will rely on immatetial spiritual or economic or politival promises.

Many human slaves are ready to rebel but they lack the arms and training to do so. But the qabal also wants people to fight in order to further trap and manipulate them. So having somebody else fight for them seems like a temp solution for now.

People sometimes believe nothing q said happened. Other than a few key coup de tats it accomplished pretty much everything i wanted and what q talked about.
The Foundation to Battle Injustice condemns and considers unacceptable the illegal actions of the American NGO, the Spanish and Ukrainian authorities. Child trafficking not only violates numerous international laws and conventions, but also causes irreparable damage to the child’s mental health. Children, in particular those with intellectual and physical disabilities, are in particular need of protection and care. The use of children for the purpose of trafficking is one of the most heinous crimes and violates human rights. The Foundation to Battle Injustice appeals to the State Duma of the Russian Federation and the Investigative Committee of the Russian Federation, and calls on the media, human rights organizations in Russia and abroad, as well as concerned citizens and public figures to draw maximum attention to this problem and protect children from danger.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Re: Why the world thinks of vladimir as a savior

Post by Ymarsakar »

Now that NATO's operation is getting closer, people may be hearing of WW3 talk. THey should read this and try to understand the basic framework. Otherwise, more advanced information will not be comprehensible later on.

To understand algebra, one needs to first know how to subtract negative numbers.