LDSFF has proven one thing 100%

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
tmac
captain of 1,000

Re: LDSFF has proven one thing 100%

Post by tmac »

We are at a point where there is essentially zero genuine Christian leadership at the mortal level, which leaves everyone floundering in a multitude of directions, as the vast, vast majority (including the “Brethren”) just follow Satan’s leadership, as he directs this Babylonian world we live in.

That is why, when a Davidic Servant does arise, it shouldn’t be that hard to recognize, because He will offer such a stark contrast to what we have now.
Last edited by tmac on June 5th, 2023, 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

tmac wrote: June 5th, 2023, 6:48 am We are at a point where there is essentially zero genuine Christian leadership at the mortal level, which leaves everyone floundering in a multitude of directions, as the vast, vast majority (including the “Brethren”) just follow Satan’s leadership, as he directs this Babylonian world we live in.

That is why, when a Davidic Servant does arise, it shouldn’t be that hard to recognize, because He will offer a start contrast to what we have now.
Indeed a stark contrast was offered, but not a start contrast. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

tmac wrote: June 5th, 2023, 6:48 am We are at a point where there is essentially zero genuine Christian leadership at the mortal level, which leaves everyone floundering in a multitude of directions, as the vast, vast majority (including the “Brethren”) just follow Satan’s leadership, as he directs this Babylonian world we live in.

That is why, when a Davidic Servant does arise, it shouldn’t be that hard to recognize, because He will offer such a stark contrast to what we have now.
There are Protestant and Catholic leaders who are proclaiming the truth even though they receive pushback within their own churches.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/bp-s ... ign=canada

The Red Pill
captain of 1,000

Post by The Red Pill »

DivineSpark wrote: June 4th, 2023, 10:21 pm After reading and following threads on this site (and lots of other sites) there is one thing that is 100% clear.

No one truly knows what THE truth is. Be honest and look at all of the different topics objectively. Let's take a look at a few of the topics.

Polygamy - half the people know it's real, and the other half know it's lies.

The LDS church - people know it's true, and people know it's false .

The earth - people know it's a globe, people know it's flat.

Life after death - there is no hell, there is a hell. Or really anything that is questioned about NDEs both sides of any debate are known.

Pick any topic about any subject and people on both sides of the debate KNOW they are correct.

Whether it's a spiritual experience or scientific discovery people on both sides of everything, 100% believe they are correct. Jesus visited me and told me the truth, no Jesus visited me and told me the truth.

Too put this bluntly, no one and I mean no one knows what in the world is going on. I know people are saying right now, "well the spirit bore witness to me of this and that, so I know I'm right.". But the thing is someone else somewhere else had the exact opposite witnessed to them.

This life is one big chaotic mess and not a single being on this planet knows why or how to change it. And there is absolutely no way to prove with 100% certainty that anything you think you know is true.

But the bible is the word of God. That same book has been passed through so many hands there is no way to know if what is written is God's word or man's words.

But the BoM is the word of God. I guess if you can trust masons and a 14 year old kid that said he got the words out of a hat.

Every topic, every subject. Someone knows something, but someone else knows the exact opposite.

All the endless debates on all these topics are actually quite comical because everyone is so adamant they are correct. Looking at all this objectively it's astounding how stupid we all really are.
Your hypothesis is NOT correct...when you say no one truly knows what the truth is on LDSFF.

Especially when you give examples with only 2 possibilities.

It would be fair to say that there is a lack of consensus on LDSFF...but that's it.

I believe MANY know the truth of things on LDSFF...more so than you would find in other groups...because you have individuals that are willing to do their homework, research and most importantly...have a DESIRE to find the truth of things.

You will also find people on LDSFF who know the truth on many topics...but are clueless on others...that's called being human.

You will also find people on LDSFF who think they know things, but have formed their opinions on a diet of MSM garbage news...so of course you end up with garbage in, garbage out.

You will also find people on LDSFF who I would term professional antagonists. (you know who they are) They post things they KNOW are not true, that are intellectually bankrupt, make zero sense, only from an apologists viewpoint or just to stir the pot. These people are not interested in truth...just making waves.

In summary...I would say that a much higher percentage of people know the truth of things on LDSFF than you would find in the general population for the reasons listed above. Nobody gets everything right or knows the truth on everything.

But don't mistake a lack of group consensus for some not knowing the truth of things...many things.

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

What avenues are open for Mormons to challenge what is going on at BYU in defense of the truth? The Q15 have complete control at BYU if they truly believe in traditional values, but they don’t seem to want to offend anyone there. It is a completely different atmosphere there than when I graduated over 30 years ago. The compromises seem to have been swift and for what purpose? Why is wokeness which is completely at odds with truth acceptable to the Q15?

IcedKoffee
captain of 100

Post by IcedKoffee »

Hebrews 1:1-4 KJV

God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, hath in these LAST days spoken unto us by his Son,

When your foundation is built on Jesus Christ you look to Him alone. When your foundation is built on man, chaos and confusion is sure to follow!

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: June 5th, 2023, 6:20 am To sum it all up:

We don't have a functioning prophet/seer/revelator on Earth.

Because all these questions would be cleared up if we did.
If people would just pay attention to what has already been revealed there would be little confusion, but people are afraid to say “this is right” or “this is wrong” because they are afraid of offending people in power or losing their own power. We don’t need politically correct religious leaders. People who say we can’t know the truth are ignoring the lessons of history.

TheChristian
captain of 100

Post by TheChristian »

Luke wrote: June 5th, 2023, 4:39 am That’s why Christ should be our foundation.
Salvation truth in all its majestic glory described in a few simple words by a young disciple of the Man from Nazerath. The Lord bless you my friend.

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Good & Global wrote: June 4th, 2023, 11:38 pm
DivineSpark wrote: June 4th, 2023, 10:21 pm Every topic, every subject. Someone knows something, but someone else knows the exact opposite.

All the endless debates on all these topics are actually quite comical because everyone is so adamant they are correct. Looking at all this objectively it's astounding how stupid we all really are.
Divine Spark I look at this as a blessing. At first glance, it can seem like as humans we are a bunch of idiots.
Now there might be some people who do merit that status but I think for the most part people are trying.

It is a classroom. The only way we can learn what we need to learn here is to have it challenged which requires us to develop the skills of becoming like our Father in Heaven. Agency is central. Therefore, opinions and the collateral actions from them abound.

There are truths and every variant of it swirls around. We came here to be taught ourselves.
I love that!
To expect we should all agree or know everything is unrealistic. But I do like how DivineSpark pointed out the subjectivity of it all & how maybe we each should eat a little humble pie.

Let’s imagine that indeed, all religious doctrines are false - all of them! Imagine that every philosophy is also false. Now, some of these ideas - like placebo effect - if tested & faith is invested - will have better fruits than others. So, I think that what it comes down to… does eg., belief in shifting responsibility to make another pay & other lies like pretending death is not a reality - help us live better?

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Imagine all waxxines are mostly dangerous.

Imagine science has no clue the shape of earth. Imagine globe theory is wrong.

Imagine moon landing was not real.

People think 2020 awakened them. Just baby steps really.
Thinker wrote: June 5th, 2023, 9:11 am
Good & Global wrote: June 4th, 2023, 11:38 pm
DivineSpark wrote: June 4th, 2023, 10:21 pm Every topic, every subject. Someone knows something, but someone else knows the exact opposite.

Divine Spark I look at this as a blessing. At first glance, it can seem like as humans we are a bunch of idiots.
Now there might be some people who do merit that status but I think for the most part people are trying.

It is a classroom. The only way we can learn what we need to learn here is to have it challenged which requires us to develop the skills of becoming like our Father in Heaven. Agency is central. Therefore, opinions and the collateral actions from them abound.

There are truths and every variant of it swirls around. We came here to be taught ourselves.
I love that!
To expect we should all agree or know everything is unrealistic. But I do like how DivineSpark pointed out the subjectivity of it all & how maybe we each should eat a little humble pie.

Let’s imagine that indeed, all religious doctrines are false - all of them! Imagine that every philosophy is also false. Now, some of these ideas - like placebo effect - if tested & faith is invested - will have better fruits than others. So, I think that what it comes down to… does eg., belief in shifting responsibility to make another pay & other lies like pretending death is not a reality - help us live better?

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Ymarsakar wrote: June 5th, 2023, 9:17 am Imagine all waxxines are mostly dangerous.

Intelligence = “to choose between” - something desperately needed in this too-much-information-age.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Imagine a civ that is nearly 100% telepathic. Moderating that kaos at humanity s level would be insane. People have to learn to self control and not troll. Otherwise the entire society will go insane from osionics.

Then again that looks like 2023 actually.
Thinker wrote: June 5th, 2023, 9:21 am
Ymarsakar wrote: June 5th, 2023, 9:17 am Imagine all waxxines are mostly dangerous.

Intelligence = “to choose between” - something desperately needed in this too-much-information-age.

Wolfwoman
captain of 1,000

Post by Wolfwoman »

Niemand wrote: June 5th, 2023, 6:07 am
Wolfwoman wrote: June 5th, 2023, 5:02 am That’s why I have said elsewhere on this forum that there’s not much that I know. I know I’m a woman. I know certain mathematics like 2+2=4.

Other than that, I believe some things, based on my experiences.

But yeah, I don’t know much.
Generally I do believe 2+2=4 , but does real life always work like that?

It depends how you divvy it up. Two parents plus two children make one family. LGBT stuff aside, at least half of the family will be of the same gender, and maybe 3/4 will be. The chances of all four sharing a birthday are very slim. However it is much more likely the children will share a birthday with each other than the two adults, because of twins. And so on and so on.

Anyway that's enough of mathematical philosophy. It just goes to show that we can use different ways to analyse things, and multiple factors enter in.
LoL
You’re not the first person to push back on the 2+2=4 thing with me, which I find hilarious and slightly scary. I was speaking in a very literal sense and in that sense, 2+2=4.
If 2+2 sometimes equals something else, then I guess sometimes a person with a vagina and ovaries and a uterus can be a man! 😂
It’s funny that George Orwell predicted it in his book 1984. The evil government tries to convince the main character that 2+2 can sometimes =5. (George Orwell was way off in his predictions that orgasms would be outlawed though. Right now it’s sex, sex, sex for everyone, including the little kids!)

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Ymarsakar wrote: June 5th, 2023, 9:27 am Imagine a civ that is nearly 100% telepathic. Moderating that kaos at humanity s level would be insane. People have to learn to self control and not troll. Otherwise the entire society will go insane from osionics.

It’s suggested that the afterlife is that way but I imagine even that, spirits can only understand or empathize with what they’re prepared to. That’s why this life is the time to repent - & do the inner work so we can truly have good relationships hereafter. Or so it seems. :)

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

DivineSpark wrote: June 4th, 2023, 10:21 pm After reading and following threads on this site (and lots of other sites) there is one thing that is 100% clear.

No one truly knows what THE truth is. Be honest and look at all of the different topics objectively. Let's take a look at a few of the topics.

Polygamy - half the people know it's real, and the other half know it's lies.

The LDS church - people know it's true, and people know it's false .

The earth - people know it's a globe, people know it's flat.

Life after death - there is no hell, there is a hell. Or really anything that is questioned about NDEs both sides of any debate are known.

Pick any topic about any subject and people on both sides of the debate KNOW they are correct.

Whether it's a spiritual experience or scientific discovery people on both sides of everything, 100% believe they are correct. Jesus visited me and told me the truth, no Jesus visited me and told me the truth.

Too put this bluntly, no one and I mean no one knows what in the world is going on. I know people are saying right now, "well the spirit bore witness to me of this and that, so I know I'm right.". But the thing is someone else somewhere else had the exact opposite witnessed to them.

This life is one big chaotic mess and not a single being on this planet knows why or how to change it. And there is absolutely no way to prove with 100% certainty that anything you think you know is true.

But the bible is the word of God. That same book has been passed through so many hands there is no way to know if what is written is God's word or man's words.

But the BoM is the word of God. I guess if you can trust masons and a 14 year old kid that said he got the words out of a hat.

Every topic, every subject. Someone knows something, but someone else knows the exact opposite.

Could it be that at least from a certain angle, 😉 truth is based on perspective & the more perspectives the more truthful, as God is all perspectives?

“If 2 people can look at the same situation & hold diametrically opposed views about what that situation means, then the real truth is not in the circumstance but in the belief.” - MM Morrissey

“If the foot shall say, Because I am not the hand, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?
And if the ear shall say, Because I am not the eye, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?
If the whole body were an eye, where were the hearing? If the whole were hearing, where were the smelling?

But now hath God set the members every one of them in the body, as it hath pleased him.
And if they were all one member, where were the body?
But now are they many members, yet but one body.

And the eye cannot say unto the hand, I have no need of thee: nor again the head to the feet, I have no need of you.
Nay, much more those members of the body, which seem to be more feeble, are necessary..”

“The only thing that matters, at the end of a stay on earth, is how well did we love, what was the quality of our love?” - RBach

Wolfwoman
captain of 1,000

Post by Wolfwoman »

Ymarsakar wrote: June 5th, 2023, 6:40 am The q would not be clear so long as the veil stands.

In 2p21 if you knew the mrna was dangerous, did anyone manage to convince a large number of it? They werr blocked.

Also 2 plus 2 only equals 4 in systems higher than 5.

Trinary and binary it is not.

So an illusion. Looks different dependijg on angkes

Well I don’t know much about trinary and binary systems. Are you being serious? I can’t tell. Anyway, you can read my thoughts about 2+2=4 above. It’s kind of a nod to George Orwell’s 1984.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

The journey of souls book documented a lot of life between lives memories.

The audiobooks are on scribd and ytube.

They seem to learn in soul groups like grades or classrooms. Advanced individuals graduate in color based on chakra rainbow.

The dim whites are new souls. Red. Orange. Yellow are like teenager souls or 10 year olds.

The green marks the advancement of maturity, a junior guide or responsible soul. Blue and indigo are the higher grades.

The graduates are pure silver white or very black.

The black represents self control. Not letting any light go to waste in expressing energy. Indigo is a very very dark shade of purple.

If a soul advsnces fast they may graduate out of their soul group.

The stories were very interesting and i read them post lds baptism. They seemed to parallel the teachings of j smith and brigham young.
Thinker wrote: June 5th, 2023, 9:36 am
Ymarsakar wrote: June 5th, 2023, 9:27 am Imagine a civ that is nearly 100% telepathic. Moderating that kaos at humanity s level would be insane. People have to learn to self control and not troll. Otherwise the entire society will go insane from osionics.

It’s suggested that the afterlife is that way but I imagine even that, spirits can only understand or empathize with what they’re prepared to. That’s why this life is the time to repent - & do the inner work so we can truly have good relationships hereafter. Or so it seems. :)

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

It is not complicated but it is real.

We use the decimal system when countingm some say cause we have 10 fingers and toes. Imagine if someone had 12 or 2.

Their count would be like this

1 10 11 100

So the zero in 10 or 1 plus 0, is a placeholder. It means graduation to the next level.

Binary is the most extreme but consider 4 and 5 base systens.

1 2 3 10
1 2 3 4 10

It is simply replacing the base with a 0 and adding another 1 to it.

1 10 100 1000
So 2 plus 2 equals 4

Where as 2 plus 2 in binary is 100 but this 100 is equivalent to 4.

Optical illusion.

This was one of the more useful things i learned in elec engineering. The ability toncount outside my paradigm. Musicians may learb a similar thijg using octaves.
Wolfwoman wrote: June 5th, 2023, 9:40 am
Ymarsakar wrote: June 5th, 2023, 6:40 am The q would not be clear so long as the veil stands.

In 2p21 if you knew the mrna was dangerous, did anyone manage to convince a large number of it? They werr blocked.

Well I don’t know much about trinary and binary systems. Are you being serious? I can’t tell. Anyway, you can read my thoughts about 2+2=4 above. It’s kind of a nod to George Orwell’s 1984.

Wolfwoman
captain of 1,000

Post by Wolfwoman »

Ymarsakar wrote: June 5th, 2023, 9:49 am It is not complicated but it is real.

We use the decimal system when countingm some say cause we have 10 fingers and toes. Imagine if someone had 12 or 2.

1 10 11 100

So the zero in 10 or 1 plus 0, is a placeholder. It means graduation to the next level.

1 2 3 10
1 2 3 4 10

1 10 100 1000
So 2 plus 2 equals 4

Optical illusion.

This was one of the more useful things i learned in elec engineering. The ability toncount outside my paradigm. Musicians may learb a similar thijg using octaves.

Okay, but you still haven’t convinced me that 2+2 does not equal 4 sometimes. 😂

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

That is part of the system. Free will
Wolfwoman wrote: June 5th, 2023, 9:51 am

1 10 11 100

1 2 3 10
1 2 3 4 10

1 10 100 1000
So 2 plus 2 equals 4

Optical illusion.

Wolfwoman
captain of 1,000

Post by Wolfwoman »

Ymarsakar wrote: June 5th, 2023, 9:53 am That is part of the system. Free will
Wolfwoman wrote: June 5th, 2023, 9:51 am

1 10 11 100

1 2 3 10
1 2 3 4 10

1 10 100 1000
So 2 plus 2 equals 4

Optical illusion.

No, it’s called logic and truth. 😆

HereWeGo
captain of 1,000

Post by HereWeGo »

tmac wrote: June 5th, 2023, 6:48 am That is why, when a Davidic Servant does arise, it shouldn’t be that hard to recognize, because He will offer such a stark contrast to what we have now.
I believe that not many will recognize him.

4Joshua8
captain of 1,000

Post by 4Joshua8 »

Letter-Day Saints are trained from a young age to say "I know!" We need to realize and accept that there is no shame in saying "I believe."

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

Wolfwoman wrote: June 5th, 2023, 5:02 am I know certain mathematics like 2+2=4.
And yet... sometimes 1+1 can equal much more than the summations of the individual parts. So I guess we can also debate math. :)

HereWeGo
captain of 1,000

Post by HereWeGo »

The Red Pill wrote: June 5th, 2023, 7:14 am
You will also find people on LDSFF who think they know things, but have formed their opinions on a diet of MSM garbage news...so of course you end up with garbage in, garbage out.

You will also find people on LDSFF who I would term professional antagonists. (you know who they are) They post things they KNOW are not true, that are intellectually bankrupt, make zero sense, only from an apologists viewpoint or just to stir the pot. These people are not interested in truth...just making waves.
Excellent summary.

I would add that you will find people on LDSFF who base their beliefs on what they hear preached at church but don't search the scriptures to verify if what they are hearing is supported by the scriptures.