Regarding the Jeffrey Epstein incident in the jail

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
onefour1
captain of 1,000

Regarding the Jeffrey Epstein incident in the jail

Post by onefour1 »

I watched this interesting video of this guy who was in the same jail and he does not believe that Bill Barr was telling the truth.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Re: Regarding the Jeffrey Epstein incident in the jail

Post by Ymarsakar »

Barr does not even know the truth how can he tell it

Jamescm
captain of 100

Post by Jamescm »

It was a glorious moment. Although they didn't agree on who was responsible, why it was done, or who Epstein could have ratted out, the entire American nation could come together and agree on at least one single thing:

That despite the official narrative, Jeffrey Epstein obviously did not kill himself.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

I gather that they are now admitting that the CCTV footage for that period has gone missing.

Epstein is not the only person to have died in this fiasco by the way. Several others have.

Good & Global
captain of 1,000

Post by Good & Global »

Is there really only one Epstein? Anyone believe that for a moment? that he was the only guy out there doing this.

Who knows if he wasn't the Martha Stewart of the molester crowd. Anywho, let's close the case.

The powerful people that were his clients have all stopped their misdeeds, repented and are now meeting with the missionaries.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Niemand wrote: June 5th, 2023, 3:39 pm I gather that they are now admitting that the CCTV footage for that period has gone missing.

Epstein is not the only person to have died in this fiasco by the way. Several others have.
But scientists are right about the Earth and Apollo landed on the moon .... ; )

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Good & Global wrote: June 5th, 2023, 4:11 pm Is there really only one Epstein? Anyone believe that for a moment? that he was the only guy out there doing this.

Who knows if he wasn't the Martha Stewart of the molester crowd. Anywho, let's close the case.

The powerful people that were his clients have all stopped their misdeeds, repented and are now meeting with the missionaries.
Deep Fakes!

"The powerful people that were his clients have all stopped their misdeeds, repented and are now meeting with the missionaries."

Haha, no. They have to deal with me now.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Ymarsakar wrote: June 5th, 2023, 4:16 pm
Niemand wrote: June 5th, 2023, 3:39 pm I gather that they are now admitting that the CCTV footage for that period has gone missing.

Both of these subjects have been discussed at great length elsewhere. I'm not derailing this thread for them.

Good & Global
captain of 1,000

Post by Good & Global »

Niemand wrote: June 5th, 2023, 4:22 pm
Ymarsakar wrote: June 5th, 2023, 4:16 pm

Both of these subjects have been discussed at great length elsewhere. I'm not derailing this thread for them.
Ok back to the previous owner of Little St James island.