WAR ?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Being There
captain of 1,000

WAR ?

Post by Being There »

don't know just how accurate some of this info. is,
but it's something to consider.

BuriedTartaria
Captain of Tartary

Re: WAR ?

Post by BuriedTartaria »

Judging by the thumbnail of the video (admittedly without watching it) it seems to imply Russia warring with the US. Seems like enough key players (kingdoms) of the eastern world have mutual interest in overtaking the western world as the perceived leader for the world to follow.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

This is one of the ways the world will use tonevacuate souls from earth that dont need to be here. In the transhuman timeline you may wake up durijg the event and think duke wars killed off 4 billion.

In reality rhe 4 billion on earth survived and they sW the other 4 die off from waxxines.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Ymarsakar wrote: June 4th, 2023, 3:54 am This is one of the ways the world will use tonevacuate souls from earth that dont need to be here. In the transhuman timeline you may wake up durijg the event and think duke wars killed off 4 billion.

In reality rhe 4 billion on earth survived and they sW the other 4 die off from waxxines.
They're not vaccines, they're mRNA injections. Different delivery system.

I find it strange that you dodge the word "vaccine" on here, but use the phrase "Khazarian Mafia" which is much more likely to be flagged up, because it is so specific.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

I find it strange that this bothers you enough that you mention it on multiple threads.

1. Thry changed the definition of vaccines but i include a lot of injectiond as waxes.

Niemand wrote: June 5th, 2023, 3:12 am
Ymarsakar wrote: June 4th, 2023, 3:54 am This is one of the ways the world will use tonevacuate souls from earth that dont need to be here. In the transhuman timeline you may wake up durijg the event and think duke wars killed off 4 billion.

I find it strange that you dodge the word "vaccine" on here, but use the phrase "Khazarian Mafia" which is much more likely to be flagged up, because it is so specific.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Ymarsakar wrote: June 5th, 2023, 5:52 am I find it strange that this bothers you enough that you mention it on multiple threads.

I find it strange you reply to stuff at the top. It makes the next one very difficult to format.

Why would you censor the word "vaccine" but use the phrase "Khazarian Mafia"? Not consistent. Khazarian Mafia is one of the ultimate "dogwhistle" phrases you could come up with the internet police. What's the point in it? It's like putting a homing beacon on yourself.

The fact that most of the Covie shots aren't vaccines is very important. People were lied to about what they are and what they do. An actual vaccine is less damaging than an mRNA shot and the stats prove that. A proper vaccine doesn't muck around with your cells' genes like these do. (There are also potential troubles with other contaminants and abortion but those are another issues.)

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Why do u think i only limit myself to the new mrna shots? When i use wax that is often because it is for all things once considered waxxine shots.

I could call it sorcery but that is not comprehensible.

Also as i explained to you before waxxine is a personal spelling of mine. It is not censoring myself. Typing different spells is not censoring myself either.

You think the km does not exen exist or is a porblem. Why would it be an internet wgistle? Lol not consistent

Actually u r wrong. All waxcine injections other than some oral stuff, does mess with dna. Thia is due to human inability yo understand how divine junk dna is suppressed.
Niemand wrote: June 5th, 2023, 6:14 am
Ymarsakar wrote: June 5th, 2023, 5:52 am I find it strange that this bothers you enough that you mention it on multiple threads.

I find it strange you reply to stuff at the top. It makes the next one very difficult to format.

Why would you censor the word "vaccine" but use the phrase "Khazarian Mafia"? Not consistent. Khazarian Mafia is one of the ultimate "dogwhistle" phrases you could come up with the internet police. What's the point in it? It's like putting a homing beacon on yourself.

The fact that most of the Covie shots aren't vaccines is very important. People were lied to about what they are and what they do. An actual vaccine is less damaging than an mRNA shot and the stats prove that. A proper vaccine doesn't muck around with your cells' genes like these do. (There are also potential troubles with other contaminants and abortion but those are another issues.)