LDS accepts gays and now The Chosen promotes faggotry

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

LDS accepts gays and now The Chosen promotes faggotry

Post by Fred »

Some might say that The Chosen simply accepts faggotry and only showed the flag in a behind the scenes clip to show that they hire queers and allow them to spread their filth.

Allowing the fag flag on set is a mockery.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: LDS accepts gays and now The Chosen promotes faggotry

Post by Fred »

Here is info on the queer married to another male queer camera person. It is no secret that the guy is a fag. Everyone on the set knows it. So in case you thought there was any effort to keep the show clean, you would be terribly mistaken. Like the LDS church, it is only a facade. They lie to get money. There is no effort to be Christlike.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

I would call that freedom of religion. Something lds critics of red seats should be promoting.

Fear of losing control is what they criricize lds for after all. This is what fear leads to fred. Down that road you enter the gates of transhumanism.

I wish for you fred to make an effort to be like christ. Or have you forsaken this path in favor of being a critic of the faithful much like lds brethren?

Rememner just because people avoided the mrna does not mean you are free from transhumanism and borg contamination. Everyone makes this choice in their heart.

The rainbow is god s covenant. It does not belong to you or satan s pride. So criticize the rainbow as you wish and try to get rid of it. Look how well nato is doing kicking against a true god.

Personally i have always allowed god s rainbow on the chosen. I have no criticism of them for that. I dont wear the rainbow myself simply because i dislike labels and i dont want to mislabel myself to mortals who think i am promoting pride or homo gayness.

But my work encompasses more than just a petty bitterness directed towards pride humans. All of you humajs and nonlonger human borg genesis have pride and other problematic traumas. Even killing all of u off would not resolve the blockage as it is a morphogenetic field jssue.

As a personal advice to those here since i like most of you.

Do not mock god s rainbow. Unless you want to end up like nato

I am not joking. I am as serious as a heart attack.
Fred wrote: June 2nd, 2023, 6:23 pm Some might say that The Chosen simply accepts faggotry and only showed the flag in a behind the scenes clip to show that they hire queers and allow them to spread their filth.

Allowing the fag flag on set is a mockery.

The Red Pill
captain of 1,000

Post by The Red Pill »

To get a feel for just how far we as a church and nation have slipped into moral depravity...

Imagine the set when they filmed "Man's Search for Happiness" which was shown to 5 over million people at the World's Fair in New York in 1964.

Do you think they openly promoted and celebrated the homosexual lifestyle on that set in 1964??

How would New York react to that film today??

Would David O. McKay have shown public support for a bill legalizing gay marriage??

Would David O. McKay have allowed gays to go on missions??

Would BYU have allowed homosexuals to dance with one another in 1964??

God is the same, yesterday, today and forever...so who changed???

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Ymarsakar wrote: June 3rd, 2023, 5:31 am I would call that freedom of religion. Something lds critics of red seats should be promoting…

I wish for you fred to make an effort to be like christ. Or have you forsaken this path in favor of being a critic of the faithful much like lds brethren?

…my work encompasses more than just a petty bitterness directed towards pride humans. All of you humajs and nonlonger human borg genesis have pride and other problematic traumas. Even killing all of u off would not resolve the blockage as it is a morphogenetic field jssue...
I understand that we pick our battles, but when PSY OPS depopulation aims not only at experimental shots & worldwide house arrests, but also more subtly tries to twist biological realities - and thereby also causing untold suffering, it’s immoral to favor some lies over others. It doesn’t matter if ignoring or supporting some lies gets you brownie points. If you genuinely have integrity, you choose to defend truth whether it’s shedding light on mRNA bs or homosexual bs. Both are hurting a lot of people. It’s cruel, not loving, not Christlike, to go along with lies that are hurting people for believing them.

How can slavery to lies be “freedom of religion”? Is taking mRNA shots expressing freedom of religion because the Profit told them to? You think people should “be more Christlike” by shutting up about that evil? Christ is the archetype of FREE SPEECH - saying truths that authorities or the masses don’t like but need to hear. Freedom is NOT slavery or being lost to deceiving lies.

Have you read “The Overhauling of Straight America” or “After the Ball”? Years ago, was a concerted effort to manipulate & change minds from being disguised by homosexuality… to fearing being called homophobe for not supporting it. They have systematically infested government, religion, youth groups & other organizations & MEDIA with homosexuality. Seems so effective, they even deceived some people who otherwise are quite perceptive.

From the 1987 Homosexual Manifesto - some say this was meant as satire except many of their “satirical” goals have already been accomplished...
We shall sodomize your sons, emblems of your feeble masculinity, of your shallow dreams and vulgar lies. We shall seduce them in your schools, in your dormitories, in your gymnasiums, in your locker rooms, in your sports arenas, in your seminaries, in your youth groups, in your movie theater bathrooms, in your army bunkhouses, in your truck stops, in your all male clubs, in your houses of Congress, wherever men are with men together. Your sons shall become our minions and do our bidding. They will be recast in our image. They will come to crave and adore us…
Spoiler
Homosexual Manifesto - con’t -

…Women, you cry for freedom. You say you are no longer satisfied with men; they make you unhappy. We, connoisseurs of the masculine face, the masculine physique, shall take your men from you then. We will amuse them; we will instruct them; we will embrace them when they weep. Women, you say you wish to live with each other instead of with men. Then go and be with each other. We shall give your men pleasures they have never known because we are foremost men too, and only one man knows how to truly please another man; only one man can understand the depth and feeling, the mind and body of another man.

All laws banning homosexual activity will be revoked. Instead, legislation shall be passed which engenders love between men.

All homosexuals must stand together as brothers; we must be united artistically, philosophically, socially, politically and financially. We will triumph only when we present a common face to the vicious heterosexual enemy.

If you dare to cry sodomite, fairy, queer, at us, we will stab you in your cowardly hearts and defile your dead, puny bodies.

We shall write poems of the love between men; we shall stage plays in which man openly caresses man; we shall make films about the love between heroic men which will replace the cheap, superficial, sentimental, insipid, juvenile, heterosexual infatuations presently dominating your cinema screens. We shall sculpt statues of beautiful young men, of bold athletes which will be placed in your parks, your squares, your plazas. The museums of the world will be filled only with paintings of graceful, naked lads.

Our writers and artists will make love between men fashionable and de rigueur, and we will succeed because we are adept at setting styles. We will eliminate heterosexual liaisons through usage of the devices of wit and ridicule, devices which we are skilled in employing.

We will unmask the powerful homosexuals who masquerade as heterosexuals. You will be shocked and frightened when you find that your presidents and their sons, your industrialists, your senators,your mayors, your generals, your athletes, your film stars, your television personalities, your civic leaders, your priests are not the safe, familiar, bourgeois, heterosexual figures you assumed them to be. We are everywhere; we have infiltrated your ranks. Be careful when you speak of homosexuals because we are always among you; we may be sitting across the desk from you; we may be sleeping in the same bed with you.

There will be no compromises. We are not middle-class weaklings. Highly intelligent, we are the natural aristocrats of the human race, and steely-minded aristocrats never settle for less. Those who oppose us will be exiled.

We shall raise vast private armies, as Mishima did, to defeat you. We shall conquer the world because warriors inspired by and banded together by homosexual love and honor are invincible as were the ancient Greek soldiers.

The family unit-spawning ground of lies, betrayals, mediocrity, hypocrisy and violence--will be abolished. The family unit, which only dampens imagination and curbs free will, must be eliminated. Perfect boys will be conceived and grown in the genetic laboratory. They will be bonded together in communal setting, under the control and instruction of homosexual savants.

All churches who condemn us will be closed. Our only gods are handsome young men. We adhere to a cult of beauty, moral and esthetic. All that is ugly and vulgar and banal will be annihilated. Since we are alienated from middle-class heterosexual conventions, we are free to live our lives according to the dictates of the pure imagination. For us too much is not enough.

The exquisite society to emerge will be governed by an elite comprised of gay poets. One of the major requirements for a position of power in the new society of homoeroticism will be indulgence in the Greek passion. Any man contaminated with heterosexual lust will be automatically barred from a position of influence. All males who insist on remaining stupidly heterosexual will be tried in homosexual courts of justice and will become invisible men.

"We shall rewrite history, history filled and debased with your heterosexual lies and distortions. We shall portray the homosexuality of the great leaders and thinkers who have shaped the world. We will demonstrate that homosexuality and intelligence and imagination are inextricably linked, and that homosexuality is a requirement for true nobility, true beauty in a man.

"We shall be victorious because we are fueled with the ferocious bitterness of the oppressed who have been forced to play seemingly bit parts in your dumb, heterosexual shows throughout the ages. We too are capable of firing guns and manning the barricades of the ultimate revolution.

Tremble, hetero swine, when we appear before you without our masks.”

-Michael Swift - Boston Gay Community News - February 15-21, 1987
(From the Traditional Values Coalition Special Report, Vol. 18., No. 10)
http://blessedcause.org/protest/Gay%20Manifesto.htm

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

What does any of this have to do with the chosen and a flag of a rainbow?

My words still remain uncontested. No need to add anything.

You added a lot of mostly irrelevant additions there.

I wonder how long i have to wait before someone here perceives the satanic deception op.

Bonus points if you or anyone gets it before monday
Thinker wrote: June 3rd, 2023, 8:08 am
Ymarsakar wrote: June 3rd, 2023, 5:31 am I would call that freedom of religion. Something lds critics of red seats should be promoting…

…my work encompasses more than just a petty bitterness directed towards pride humans. All of you humajs and nonlonger human borg genesis have pride and other problematic traumas. Even killing all of u off would not resolve the blockage as it is a morphogenetic field jssue...
I understand that we pick our battles, but when PSY OPS depopulation aims not only at experimental shots & worldwide house arrests, but also more subtly tries to twist biological realities - and thereby also causing untold suffering, it’s immoral to favor some lies over others. It doesn’t matter if ignoring or supporting some lies gets you brownie points. If you genuinely have integrity, you choose to defend truth whether it’s shedding light on mRNA bs or homosexual bs. Both are hurting a lot of people. It’s cruel, not loving, not Christlike, to go along with lies that are hurting people for believing them.

How can slavery to lies be “freedom of religion”? Is taking mRNA shots expressing freedom of religion because the Profit told them to? You think people should “be more Christlike” by shutting up about that evil? Christ is the archetype of FREE SPEECH - saying truths that authorities or the masses don’t like but need to hear. Freedom is NOT slavery or being lost to deceiving lies.

Have you read “The Overhauling of Straight America” or “After the Ball”? Years ago, was a concerted effort to manipulate & change minds from being disguised by homosexuality… to fearing being called homophobe for not supporting it. They have systematically infested government, religion, youth groups & other organizations & MEDIA with homosexuality. Seems so effective, they even deceived some people who otherwise are quite perceptive.

From the 1987 Homosexual Manifesto - some say this was meant as satire except many of their “satirical” goals have already been accomplished...
We shall sodomize your sons, emblems of your feeble masculinity, of your shallow dreams and vulgar lies. We shall seduce them in your schools, in your dormitories, in your gymnasiums, in your locker rooms, in your sports arenas, in your seminaries, in your youth groups, in your movie theater bathrooms, in your army bunkhouses, in your truck stops, in your all male clubs, in your houses of Congress, wherever men are with men together. Your sons shall become our minions and do our bidding. They will be recast in our image. They will come to crave and adore us…
Spoiler

…Women, you cry for freedom. You say you are no longer satisfied with men; they make you unhappy. We, connoisseurs of the masculine face, the masculine physique, shall take your men from you then. We will amuse them; we will instruct them; we will embrace them when they weep. Women, you say you wish to live with each other instead of with men. Then go and be with each other. We shall give your men pleasures they have never known because we are foremost men too, and only one man knows how to truly please another man; only one man can understand the depth and feeling, the mind and body of another man.

All laws banning homosexual activity will be revoked. Instead, legislation shall be passed which engenders love between men.

All homosexuals must stand together as brothers; we must be united artistically, philosophically, socially, politically and financially. We will triumph only when we present a common face to the vicious heterosexual enemy.

If you dare to cry sodomite, fairy, queer, at us, we will stab you in your cowardly hearts and defile your dead, puny bodies.

We shall write poems of the love between men; we shall stage plays in which man openly caresses man; we shall make films about the love between heroic men which will replace the cheap, superficial, sentimental, insipid, juvenile, heterosexual infatuations presently dominating your cinema screens. We shall sculpt statues of beautiful young men, of bold athletes which will be placed in your parks, your squares, your plazas. The museums of the world will be filled only with paintings of graceful, naked lads.

Our writers and artists will make love between men fashionable and de rigueur, and we will succeed because we are adept at setting styles. We will eliminate heterosexual liaisons through usage of the devices of wit and ridicule, devices which we are skilled in employing.

We will unmask the powerful homosexuals who masquerade as heterosexuals. You will be shocked and frightened when you find that your presidents and their sons, your industrialists, your senators,your mayors, your generals, your athletes, your film stars, your television personalities, your civic leaders, your priests are not the safe, familiar, bourgeois, heterosexual figures you assumed them to be. We are everywhere; we have infiltrated your ranks. Be careful when you speak of homosexuals because we are always among you; we may be sitting across the desk from you; we may be sleeping in the same bed with you.

There will be no compromises. We are not middle-class weaklings. Highly intelligent, we are the natural aristocrats of the human race, and steely-minded aristocrats never settle for less. Those who oppose us will be exiled.

We shall raise vast private armies, as Mishima did, to defeat you. We shall conquer the world because warriors inspired by and banded together by homosexual love and honor are invincible as were the ancient Greek soldiers.

The family unit-spawning ground of lies, betrayals, mediocrity, hypocrisy and violence--will be abolished. The family unit, which only dampens imagination and curbs free will, must be eliminated. Perfect boys will be conceived and grown in the genetic laboratory. They will be bonded together in communal setting, under the control and instruction of homosexual savants.

All churches who condemn us will be closed. Our only gods are handsome young men. We adhere to a cult of beauty, moral and esthetic. All that is ugly and vulgar and banal will be annihilated. Since we are alienated from middle-class heterosexual conventions, we are free to live our lives according to the dictates of the pure imagination. For us too much is not enough.

The exquisite society to emerge will be governed by an elite comprised of gay poets. One of the major requirements for a position of power in the new society of homoeroticism will be indulgence in the Greek passion. Any man contaminated with heterosexual lust will be automatically barred from a position of influence. All males who insist on remaining stupidly heterosexual will be tried in homosexual courts of justice and will become invisible men.

"We shall rewrite history, history filled and debased with your heterosexual lies and distortions. We shall portray the homosexuality of the great leaders and thinkers who have shaped the world. We will demonstrate that homosexuality and intelligence and imagination are inextricably linked, and that homosexuality is a requirement for true nobility, true beauty in a man.

"We shall be victorious because we are fueled with the ferocious bitterness of the oppressed who have been forced to play seemingly bit parts in your dumb, heterosexual shows throughout the ages. We too are capable of firing guns and manning the barricades of the ultimate revolution.

JuneBug12000
captain of 1,000

Post by JuneBug12000 »

Ymarsakar wrote: June 3rd, 2023, 3:05 pm What does any of this have to do with the chosen and a flag of a rainbow?

My words still remain uncontested. No need to add anything.

You added a lot of mostly irrelevant additions there.

I wonder how long i have to wait before someone here perceives the satanic deception op.

Bonus points if you or anyone gets it before monday
Thinker wrote: June 3rd, 2023, 8:08 am

Spoiler

I think the concern is that the gay rainbow is not the same as the covenant rainbow. It is 6 colors, not 7.

I consider the gay agenda to be preparing for transhumanism.

JuneBug12000
captain of 1,000

Post by JuneBug12000 »

I should add, I think the chosen is still fine.

I think the left is trying to start boycotts for the right, like chick FIL-a and the chosen just to cause trouble.

Trying to take the momentum of Bud Light and Target and apply it to generally correct organizations.

Good & Global
captain of 1,000

Post by Good & Global »

There is nothing wrong with a rainbow. It is what it is used for. It is about disruption and mocking the people.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Is not the issue that the chosen dared hire a homosexual couple? At least that seems to be fred s initial take.

So people will play along with satan s divide and conquer. That is how they will end up in the transhuman timeline. By fighting too much and sinking to where qabal goes.

Does satans havr any interest in deceiving people in these end times in order to harvest their souls in the transhuman timeline?

I think so but people dont need to believe me.

JuneBug12000 wrote: June 3rd, 2023, 7:02 pm I should add, I think the chosen is still fine.

I think the left is trying to start boycotts for the right, like chick FIL-a and the chosen just to cause trouble.

Trying to take the momentum of Bud Light and Target and apply it to generally correct organizations.

Aussie
captain of 100

Post by Aussie »

It's not the rainbow in question!

I completely understand the divide and conquer that you are talking about but we still need to stand for Truth and Righteousness!

God is dividing us! This is the division of the True Christian world and what the LDS, Chosen and even Chick Fil-a have obviously CHOSEN!!

Mathew 10:35
For I have come to ‘set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law’;

Luke 12:53

Father will be divided against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against her daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law.”

Mathew 13:30

30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn

The harvest has begun!!

For they that are wise and have received the truth, and have taken the Holy Spirit for their guide, and have not been deceived—verily I say unto you, they shall not be hewn down and cast into the fire, but shall abide the day” (D&C 45:57).

Galatians 6:8

For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

If it were an actual rainbow on the set it would be yes" Noah / God/ promise/ Good!' But unfortunately flying the rainbow coloured flag is completely different! This is actively advocating, supporting and showing allegiance to a society that is an abomination before God!

Yes of course love the people but not the sin and unfortunately the flag represents one of the worst sinful abominations ever recorded in the bible. We aren't talking about the actual rainbow!
When I see a rainbow I always think of the promise God made and still as a sign that we aren't getting destroyed just yet!

Isaiah = Davidic leader called David is coming soon!!

1:10 Hear the word of Jehovah, you leaders of Sodom; give heed to the law of our God, you people of Gomorrah!

To call Jehovah’s people and their leaders by the names Sodom and Gomorrah is to compare their moral degeneracy to that of those cities’ ancient inhabitants. As the leaders of a people generally reflect the people themselves, and as the political and ecclesiastical leaders of Jehovah’s people parallel each other in the Book of Isaiah, their spiritual condition holds little hope for the rising generation. When things reach that point, Jehovah’s people are fortunate

indeed if Jehovah offers them a last warning. For those who accept it, there may yet be a chance of deliverance; otherwise, their destruction is assured.
Hear the word of Jehovah . . . give heed to the law of our God. Knowing that Jehovah does nothing unless he reveals his secret to his servants the prophets (Amos 3:7), he sends a warning voice before destroying his people. In the Book of Isaiah, that warning voice is Jehovah’s servant, of whom Isaiah is a type. Pointing them to Jehovah’s “law” and “word—to the terms of his covenant—the servant directs them to the one thing that has the power to reverse their circumstances. Replacing current aberrant religious practices with keeping Jehovah’s law and word remains his people’s only hope.

God is warning us!

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Then there is no problem with rainbow flags on the chosen set.

Good choice

God has not divided yall yet. All this stuff is ego body dna.

Dont worry about the scriptures. They will neither save nor condemn you. Remember your thoughts and actions are seen by the heavens and angels.

That is what u r being judged on. There is no hiding here.

People busy judging others should look in a mirror first and fix their own shadow traumas first. That whole line about beams and motes.
Aussie wrote: June 3rd, 2023, 11:11 pm It's not the rainbow in question!

I completely understand the divide and conquer that you are talking about but we still need to stand for Truth and Righteousness!

God is dividing us! This is the division of the True Christian world and what the LDS, Chosen and even Chick Fil-a have obviously CHOSEN!!

Mathew 10:35
For I have come to ‘set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law’;

Luke 12:53

Father will be divided against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against her daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law.”

Mathew 13:30

30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn

The harvest has begun!!

For they that are wise and have received the truth, and have taken the Holy Spirit for their guide, and have not been deceived—verily I say unto you, they shall not be hewn down and cast into the fire, but shall abide the day” (D&C 45:57).

Galatians 6:8

For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

If it were an actual rainbow on the set it would be yes" Noah / God/ promise/ Good!' But unfortunately flying the rainbow coloured flag is completely different! This is actively advocating, supporting and showing allegiance to a society that is an abomination before God!

Yes of course love the people but not the sin and unfortunately the flag represents one of the worst sinful abominations ever recorded in the bible. We aren't talking about the actual rainbow!
When I see a rainbow I always think of the promise God made and still as a sign that we aren't getting destroyed just yet!

Isaiah = Davidic leader called David is coming soon!!

1:10 Hear the word of Jehovah, you leaders of Sodom; give heed to the law of our God, you people of Gomorrah!

To call Jehovah’s people and their leaders by the names Sodom and Gomorrah is to compare their moral degeneracy to that of those cities’ ancient inhabitants. As the leaders of a people generally reflect the people themselves, and as the political and ecclesiastical leaders of Jehovah’s people parallel each other in the Book of Isaiah, their spiritual condition holds little hope for the rising generation. When things reach that point, Jehovah’s people are fortunate

indeed if Jehovah offers them a last warning. For those who accept it, there may yet be a chance of deliverance; otherwise, their destruction is assured.
Hear the word of Jehovah . . . give heed to the law of our God. Knowing that Jehovah does nothing unless he reveals his secret to his servants the prophets (Amos 3:7), he sends a warning voice before destroying his people. In the Book of Isaiah, that warning voice is Jehovah’s servant, of whom Isaiah is a type. Pointing them to Jehovah’s “law” and “word—to the terms of his covenant—the servant directs them to the one thing that has the power to reverse their circumstances. Replacing current aberrant religious practices with keeping Jehovah’s law and word remains his people’s only hope.

God is warning us!

dreamtheater76
captain of 100

Post by dreamtheater76 »

I think the concern is that the gay rainbow is not the same as the covenant rainbow. It is 6 colors, not 7.

I consider the gay agenda to be preparing for transhumanism.
[/quote]

Gods number being 7. 6 being the beast number. Heard that one from a guest on Infowars. I never counted before that because of the gag reflex I get every time I see a rainbow flag. I always turn the other way reacting like it is Medusa.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

JuneBug12000 wrote: June 3rd, 2023, 7:02 pm I should add, I think the chosen is still fine.

So you think that hiring known fags that wear fag emblems and bring fag flags to work is what a true follower of Christ would do in order to maintain a Christlike attitude and morale on the set?

JuneBug12000
captain of 1,000

Post by JuneBug12000 »

Fred wrote: June 4th, 2023, 8:17 pm

So you think that hiring known fags that wear fag emblems and bring fag flags to work is what a true follower of Christ would do in order to maintain a Christlike attitude and morale on the set?
I think this is the same as people who said they wouldn't watch the show or support it because Mormon's liked it and provided a location for filming.

Then the Chosen had to waste a whole lotta money building a new set instead of focusing on finishing the series with the resources they already had.

Did it change the message presented in the film?

Nope.

If not, who cares?

As long as it doesn't change the message being shared, Christ's message, than I don't care if the camera man is gay.

How easy is it, do you think, to avoid gay people when looking for people immersed in the skills needed to film such a production considering the LGBTQ influence on Hollywood and artistic ventures in general.

Now, if they start shouting gay is the best. Or like the crazy Deseret Book commentator "Jesus is gay" then we'll have a problem. Or even if they just change the doctrine of Christ.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

JuneBug12000 wrote: June 4th, 2023, 8:33 pm

I think this is the same as people who said they wouldn't watch the show or support it because Mormon's liked it and provided a location for filming.

Then the Chosen had to waste a whole lotta money building a new set instead of focusing on finishing the series with the resources they already had.

Did it change the message presented in the film?

Nope.

If not, who cares?

As long as it doesn't change the message being shared, Christ's message, than I don't care if the camera man is gay.

How easy is it, do you think, to avoid gay people when looking for people immersed in the skills needed to film such a production considering the LGBTQ influence on Hollywood and artistic ventures in general.

Now, if they start shouting gay is the best. Or like the crazy Deseret Book commentator "Jesus is gay" then we'll have a problem. Or even if they just change the doctrine of Christ.
Sort of like the Q15 sponsoring fag parades, giving millions to racists, terrorists, and abortion, not to mention partnering with all of the other completely satanic organizations like UN, WEF, secret clergy response team. As long as the message on Sunday is a scripture or profit quote. As long as the message is good, it doesn't matter the filthy behavior behind the scenes.

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

Christ hired the equivalent of an IRS agent to be one of His original Apostles. That certainly would NOT have gone well amongst the Pharisees of the day who HATED Rome.

Christ often visits the marginalized of society...it is His pattern.

Does he support the marginalized IN their sins? No. That's Nehorism. He tells them to get away FROM their sins. To identify themselves as children of God and not children of the world.

This is why a person can identify as gay, yet not let that dominate his thoughts. He gets married to an opposite-sex partner, goes to the Temple, tells people NOT to celebrate #priDEMONth, and continues living the covenants He made with God.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

JuneBug12000 wrote: June 3rd, 2023, 6:59 pm I consider the gay agenda to be preparing for transhumanism.
Gays, no. Transgenderism, yes. Transgenderism suggests you can modify your body to be something else (which you can to some extent). Transhumanism suggests you can to an even greater degree, or through virtual reality, do things which would be physically difficult for you.

Some gays are actually hyper-masculine in many respects, rather than being effeminate. The Village People, for example, went more for the butch/macho look rather than the drag queen. Gays aren't all mincing queens... you're as likely to find some of them in the military or the weights room, emphasising their birth gender.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Subcomandante wrote: June 4th, 2023, 9:13 pm

Christ hired the equivalent of an IRS agent to be one of His original Apostles. That certainly would NOT have gone well amongst the Pharisees of the day who HATED Rome.

Does he support the marginalized IN their sins? No. That's Nehorism. He tells them to get away FROM their sins. To identify themselves as children of God and not children of the world.

This is why a person can identify as gay, yet not let that dominate his thoughts. He gets married to an opposite-sex partner, goes to the Temple, tells people NOT to celebrate #priDEMONth, and continues living the covenants He made with God.
In your readiness to worship satan, you forget that Jesus expected Matthew to change and follow Him. Become Christlike. Not think like a tax collector. And Matthew did, even though it was a struggle. Hiring fags to promote Jesus is evil.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

This is why i said you should be more like christ.

Hating people on the chosen as faggots aligns you with satan not christ. Dont act lmignorant fred. U know what u are doing here

Hiring joos to promote jeshua is evil. Coming up next.

Also hiring russians to promote whatever is evil.

Unlike other people, u are not ignorant fred. That means the penalties are much much faster and higher.
Fred wrote: June 5th, 2023, 5:42 am

In your readiness to worship satan, you forget that Jesus expected Matthew to change and follow Him. Become Christlike. Not think like a tax collector. And Matthew did, even though it was a struggle. Hiring fags to promote Jesus is evil.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

I warned yall before about mocking god s rainbow.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Ymarsakar wrote: June 5th, 2023, 6:16 am This is why i said you should be more like christ.

Hating people on the chosen as faggots aligns you with satan not christ. Dont act lmignorant fred. U know what u are doing here

Unlike other people, u are not ignorant fred. That means the penalties are much much faster and higher.

Just for the record, I don't hate anyone.

Sometimes I see people screw up and think they should have done this or that instead. However, I do realize that they are just learning, as well. I expect people that push righteousness to give it a try themselves. Whether it is The Chosen or the LDS church or any other church. Practice what you preach.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

7 chakras. 6 is the number of carbon. 6 atomic num. 6 protobs. 6 electrons. 666
dreamtheater76 wrote: June 4th, 2023, 5:35 pm I think the concern is that the gay rainbow is not the same as the covenant rainbow. It is 6 colors,

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Working on the set of the chosen is screwing up in ur religious world view.

Keep it up and see what happens fred. Believing is seeing for u
Fred wrote: June 5th, 2023, 6:25 am
Ymarsakar wrote: June 5th, 2023, 6:16 am This is why i said you should be more like christ.

Just for the record, I don't hate anyone.

Sometimes I see people screw up and think they should have done this or that instead. However, I do realize that they are just learning, as well. I expect people that push righteousness to give it a try themselves. Whether it is The Chosen or the LDS church or any other church. Practice what you preach.

gradles21
captain of 1,000

Post by gradles21 »

I'm curious as to why they allow the LGBT propaganda to be pushed by an employee at the workplace. I'd also be interested to know if they would allow a worker to fly a NAZI flag at the workplace as well. And if not, on what grounds would they allow one but not the other. These are the questions that I ponder.