What is a woman? From Matt Walsh, Free to watch today only!

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Hiker
captain of 100

Post by Hiker »

https://twitter.com/realDailyWire/statu ... 1372941312

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Re: What is a woman? From Matt Walsh, Free to watch today only!

Post by Silver Pie »

Also, it's on rumble and has been for a while:

What is a Woman - full documentary

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Not trying to detract from your post; it's just that there may be people who see the post tomorrow, but might still want to watch it.
Last edited by Silver Pie on June 2nd, 2023, 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

Just because I have a penis, that doesn't mean I'm male. A doctor assigned sex to me at birth.
"What is a woman?" "Yup."

Trans surgeon: sex change is great, but if someone wants to remove an arm, they have a mental diagnosis, psychiatric problem, cooky.
Anyone who doesn't believe in this = "dinosaur".

And on and on...

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

A woman is a cocreator with God

If a man and a woman were stranded on an island with food and resources, you could come back in 200 years and find a budding civilization.

If a man and a trans woman were stranded on an island with food and resources, you could come back in 200 years and find two male skeletons.

BuriedTartaria
Captain of Tartary

Post by BuriedTartaria »

I thought Twitter wasn’t going to platform the documentary?

If they cleared hosting it for a day, this adds to my view that there is an internal battle and struggle within the company

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

BuriedTartaria wrote: June 2nd, 2023, 2:35 pm I thought Twitter wasn’t going to platform the documentary?

If they cleared hosting it for a day, this adds to my view that there is an internal battle and struggle within the company
Was that pre or post Musk? I heard they were against it pre-Musk.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

BuriedTartaria wrote: June 2nd, 2023, 2:35 pm I thought Twitter wasn’t going to platform the documentary?

Not only did he not censor it, he promoted it, and another safety head quit over the decision.

There is definitely an internal struggle and additional code and holdouts from Twiter 1.0 that has to be identified and weeded out.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

What can change the nature of a man? Famous planescape torment plot arc.

Good & Global
captain of 1,000

Post by Good & Global »

Are they a woman or a man's man?

Sorry trying not be a dinosaur here as I don't want to contribute to fossil fuel global warming.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

On some level I think he was wrong to visit the African tribe and ask those questions for the same reason it is wrong to bring it up with children.

The tribe is pure in their beliefs when it comes to gender. Why even bring it up? He just introduced Lucifarian concepts. Some may laugh it off. Some may begin to question.

I laughed it off 30 years ago.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

markharr wrote: June 2nd, 2023, 5:50 pm On some level I think he was wrong to visit the African tribe and ask those questions for the same reason it is wrong to bring it up with children.

The tribe is pure in their beliefs when it comes to gender. Why even bring it up? He just introduced Lucifarian concepts. Some may laugh it off. Some may begin to question.

I laughed it off 30 years ago.
I was thinking the same thing when I first watched it right after it came out. The tribesmen laughed and thought he was crazy, but did he plant a seed of insanity in some of their minds that might bear fruit several years from now? (I sincerely hope not.)

BuriedTartaria
Captain of Tartary

Post by BuriedTartaria »

Silver Pie wrote: June 2nd, 2023, 2:48 pm

Was that pre or post Musk? I heard they were against it pre-Musk.
I thought it was post Musk but it looks like Twitter reversed the decision and they let the documentary be streamed on their service. Very interesting. I don't think Musk is all good or all bad. I don't think Twitter is all good or all bad.
markharr wrote: June 2nd, 2023, 2:54 pm

Not only did he not censor it, he promoted it, and another safety head quit over the decision.

There is definitely an internal struggle and additional code and holdouts from Twiter 1.0 that has to be identified and weeded out.
Wow. I know some will disagree with Musk and decide he is evil. I see Musk in a more nuanced way. I don't think he's always right or always wrong. I don't think he's all evil or all good. Very impressed with Musk on this one.

Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Pazooka »

I think we should add to the politically correct list that includes “chest feeders” and “birthing persons” to also replace man and woman with “penis person” and “vagina person” - - you got your PPs and your VPs…feel free to go through Dr Seuss’s star machine to tear-and-share and swap-or-drop to change your P status.

Good & Global
captain of 1,000

Post by Good & Global »

This documentary is designed to stir up controversy and seems like subtly promote transgenderism.
Most likely why WEF Musk allowed it to stay on.

Look at the way the questions are asked and the guy travels to all blue cities to get answers from one coast to the other. It pretends to ride the coattails of heterosexual culture in finding humor in not being able to answer the simple question of what a woman is.

But the answers are all leftist blue centered responses, almost designed to stimulate curiosity. Oh gee what if I am really am a woman? This is the same tactic they use on the youth to convert them to being same gender attracted or transgender affirming.

I am sorry but I find the narrative on this really off. Maybe my BS meter is off today but the "documentary" would also be a good way to indoctrinate people. The best indoctrination as we learn from the church and others is when what these people want us to do we think is entirely our own ideas and are making our own decisions. Self indoctrination precedes self slavery.

Nevertheless I recommend people watch it to evaluate it for yourself. Otherwise, we do what happens in society and assume someone else has done the work and now we can turn our brains off. Even if it is all rubbish propaganda, the only way to learn how to distinguish between truth from error is to be exposed to it and break it down.

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

Good & Global wrote: June 3rd, 2023, 9:48 pm This documentary is designed to stir up controversy and seems like subtly promote transgenderism.

Look at the way the questions are asked and the guy travels to all blue cities to get answers from one coast to the other. It pretends to ride the coattails of heterosexual culture in finding humor in not being able to answer the simple question of what a woman is.

But the answers are all leftist blue centered responses, almost designed to stimulate curiosity. Oh gee what if I am really am a woman? This is the same tactic they use on the youth to convert them to being same gender attracted or transgender affirming.

I am sorry but I find the narrative on this really off. Maybe my BS meter is off today but the "documentary" would also be a good way to indoctrinate people. The best indoctrination as we learn from the church and others is when what these people want us to do we think is entirely our own ideas and are making our own decisions. Self indoctrination precedes self slavery.

Nevertheless I recommend people watch it to evaluate it for yourself. Otherwise, we do what happens in society and assume someone else has done the work and now we can turn our brains off. Even if it is all rubbish propaganda, the only way to learn how to distinguish between truth from error is to be exposed to it and break it down.
For sure a you problem

Good & Global
captain of 1,000

Post by Good & Global »

Good & Global wrote: June 3rd, 2023, 9:48 pm This documentary is designed to stir up controversy and seems like subtly promote transgenderism.

Update: I finished watching this and I am not ashamed to admit that I was wrong. I value truth and what I typed before was based on the first 30 minutes of this video. It seemed to go in the direction of so many other things that are shown to us these days.

It was refreshingly truthful and direct in introducing topics that can never be talked about in this debate. As well as not letting the people who introduced this egregious manipulation of our youth slink away in the shadows. I take back what I said.

This does show how these kids are self indoctrinating in the cult of gender divergence to try to gain acceptance of self. Many brave and sincere people in this video. It made me very sad to see their pain especially the boy who was part of the gender identity experiment. Of course, true to form evil people or psychopaths never apologize like the doctor who ruined the boy's entire family.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

This is a good experience of how people pivoted on j smith and byoung back in their days.

180s
Good & Global wrote: June 4th, 2023, 2:12 am

Update: I finished watching this and I am not ashamed to admit that I was wrong. I value truth and what I typed before was based on the first 30 minutes of this video. It seemed to go in the direction of so many other things that are shown to us these days.

It was refreshingly truthful and direct in introducing topics that can never be talked about in this debate. As well as not letting the people who introduced this egregious manipulation of our youth slink away in the shadows. I take back what I said.

This does show how these kids are self indoctrinating in the cult of gender divergence to try to gain acceptance of self. Many brave and sincere people in this video. It made me very sad to see their pain especially the boy who was part of the gender identity experiment. Of course, true to form evil people or psychopaths never apologize like the doctor who ruined the boy's entire family.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

If you knew Matt Walsh (had watched him for a few years), you'd know that that is absolutely not the case. I'm talking about the promote transgenderism comment. He absolutely loves to stir up controversy among the insane among us who are pushing/buying into the agenda, so I'll give you that.

The guy has incredible courage.

He's even had death threats from among the "woke". Has to have security at his home. Can't let his kids go outside alone. Yet, he still doesn't back down against mutilating children and pushing them toward trans. Nor does he back down in his opinion on other loaded topics.

He has been demonetized on YouTube because he's anti transing kids. He can be found on rumble, though.