2 Part AI film about First Contact

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

2 Part AI film about First Contact

Post by Ymarsakar »

https://twitter.com/CoreyGoode/status/1 ... 0693959680

Very good

https://twitter.com/CoreyGoode/status/1 ... 3714866179

Those pyramidal shapes reminds me about the space arks and geometric circles within circles.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Re: 2 Part AI film about First Contact

Post by FrankOne »

Ymarsakar wrote: May 31st, 2023, 7:27 pm https://twitter.com/CoreyGoode/status/1 ... 0693959680

Very good

Those pyramidal shapes reminds me about the space arks and geometric circles within circles.
interesting if all voices and script were actually created by an AI.

from the first link:

"This is an A.I. generated short film of an #alien contact event. An A.I. created the script, concept art & all the voices you hear within this film. It's absolutely surreal watching this. Thoughts? "

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Any time a recent xiden sound clip makes him sound rational and alert, that is now AI ; )

The AI singularity event is another one of those pivotal timeline divergences. The negative timeline has a negative dystopian AI. The better timelines have an AI something akin to Deus Ex's ending. A literal deus ex administrator, or companion/partner to humanity.

The 3 endings to deus ex were very good at prediction, just like the Gray Death was for 2020.

The 3 endings were

1. Allow the illuminati to win, and serve as their henchmen, enforcing the new/gray/white hat way

2. Collapse the entire system and get rid of all modern technology, resetting back to dark age Amish, freedom via the dark.

3. Deus ex, combine the main character with the electronic surveillance super computers, creating a man who has free will but is also the agent of a higher intelligence that now understands how to better utilize policies for the betterment of all. Kind of like the Kalki avatar or a proxy messiah.

Deus ex 2, influenced by the qabal, negated the endings.

FrankOne wrote: May 31st, 2023, 9:18 pm
Ymarsakar wrote: May 31st, 2023, 7:27 pm https://twitter.com/CoreyGoode/status/1 ... 0693959680

Very good

interesting if all voices and script were actually created by an AI.

from the first link:

"This is an A.I. generated short film of an #alien contact event. An A.I. created the script, concept art & all the voices you hear within this film. It's absolutely surreal watching this. Thoughts? "

JuneBug12000
captain of 1,000

Post by JuneBug12000 »

Wow. Interesting.

The biggest problem I see is that the disdain for humans destructive nature, is met with total destruction. Like the aliens are any better? Destroying the innocent with the wicked?

What if AI really comes to that conclusion someday, and has the power to do something about it?

I thought it interesting they used the phrase prime directive as well. Star Trek constantly had to constant break the prime directive to survive.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Let's not forget who the aliens really are. If the City of Enoch returned, they would be called aliens. Zion is to be 1500 miles high as well as square. No earthly technology can build such a thing. If Zion came from outer space it would be considered alien. As far as cleansing the world goes, God already said he was going to do it. God or Jesus would be considered alien. Even the returning lost tribes could be considered alien. Satan can pretend to be god and people will fall for it, though. As long as the narrative is false, people will believe it.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

A lot of humans don't believe ancient civilizations were more advanced than we are. Because they say that we should be finding artifacts and tablets, which we don't.

I think this is simply a matter of not understanding scale of technology and how tech advances look different based upon which tech path one prioritizes.

To the ancients, their space ark cities were not spaceships as we envision but something like the Pyramid of Giza.... flying around with anti grav. Heh

So basically a lot of these star forts and ancient monoliths are either inactive space ports or inactive spaceships...

Stargate movie did a very good job tying this kind of thinking together. Combining ancient egyptian stuff with technology that we can comprehend at least.

A lot of fundamentalist or christians in the conspiracy world, often say aliens are the fallen angels.

I am like, fallen angels implies there are unfallen angels right, so how would you even know UFOs are fallen or unfallen?

But they keep saying ufos are fallen angels as if they know with complete confidence.

Fred wrote: June 1st, 2023, 4:30 pm Let's not forget who the aliens really are. If the City of Enoch returned, they would be called aliens. Zion is to be 1500 miles high as well as square. No earthly technology can build such a thing. If Zion came from outer space it would be considered alien. As far as cleansing the world goes, God already said he was going to do it. God or Jesus would be considered alien. Even the returning lost tribes could be considered alien. Satan can pretend to be god and people will fall for it, though. As long as the narrative is false, people will believe it.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

The AI is extrapolating humanity's basic expectations. And so because humans tend to exterminate lower civilizations and there is the dark forest paranoia theory out there, so they also expect more powerful civilizations to behave like humans, in some ways.

There is also the God thing, the Flood, and other such legends that are inside humanity's genetic memory. The memory or the idea that if you make some mistake, your entire species will die off or be punished.

"Star Trek constantly had to constant break the prime directive to survive."

It made for more exciting episodes. ANd also tested a lot of ethical/moral dilemmas.
JuneBug12000 wrote: June 1st, 2023, 3:51 pm Wow. Interesting.

The biggest problem I see is that the disdain for humans destructive nature, is met with total destruction. Like the aliens are any better? Destroying the innocent with the wicked?

What if AI really comes to that conclusion someday, and has the power to do something about it?

I thought it interesting they used the phrase prime directive as well. Star Trek constantly had to constant break the prime directive to survive.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Ymarsakar wrote: June 1st, 2023, 4:59 pm A lot of humans don't believe ancient civilizations were more advanced than we are. Because they say that we should be finding artifacts and tablets, which we don't.

I think this is simply a matter of not understanding scale of technology and how tech advances look different based upon which tech path one prioritizes.

To the ancients, their space ark cities were not spaceships as we envision but something like the Pyramid of Giza.... flying around with anti grav. Heh

So basically a lot of these star forts and ancient monoliths are either inactive space ports or inactive spaceships...

Stargate movie did a very good job tying this kind of thinking together. Combining ancient egyptian stuff with technology that we can comprehend at least.

A lot of fundamentalist or christians in the conspiracy world, often say aliens are the fallen angels.

I am like, fallen angels implies there are unfallen angels right, so how would you even know UFOs are fallen or unfallen?

But they keep saying ufos are fallen angels as if they know with complete confidence.

Fred wrote: June 1st, 2023, 4:30 pm Let's not forget who the aliens really are. If the City of Enoch returned, they would be called aliens. Zion is to be 1500 miles high as well as square. No earthly technology can build such a thing. If Zion came from outer space it would be considered alien. As far as cleansing the world goes, God already said he was going to do it. God or Jesus would be considered alien. Even the returning lost tribes could be considered alien. Satan can pretend to be god and people will fall for it, though. As long as the narrative is false, people will believe it.
This guy thinks like you. I think. Maybe not. But he does believe that the alien actions and reports seem to be inter dimensional and anti-Christ. Perhaps demons.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Many abductions are the us military reabducting people and using androids to make people think the ets abducted them. The us mikitary also have these anti grav craft reverse engineered. Or rather this is an arsenal reserved for secret combines and their forces.
Fred wrote: June 1st, 2023, 7:59 pm
Ymarsakar wrote: June 1st, 2023, 4:59 pm A lot of humans don't believe ancient civilizations were more advanced than we are. Because they say that we should be finding artifacts and tablets, which we don't.

This guy thinks like you. I think. Maybe not. But he does believe that the alien actions and reports seem to be inter dimensional and anti-Christ. Perhaps demons.