What happens when you ask an apostle what we should do about secret combinations destroying our youth in the church.

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
p8riot
captain of 100

Re: What happens when you ask an apostle what we should do about secret combinations destroying our youth in the church.

Post by p8riot »

https://assets.churchofjesuschrist.org/ ... 27b1a0.png

Rasband and Ballard proudly wearing UN Sustainable Development 2030 pins. He was also high up in Huntsman Chemical and was on the board of the now defunct Board of Citizens for Positive Community Values. Anyone have details on this last one? My bet is that it was part or funded by globalist money. So sincerely asking Rasband how to fight secret combos rather amusing.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Re: What happens when you ask an apostle what we should do about secret combinations destroying our youth in the church.

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Pahoran wrote: May 29th, 2023, 8:02 am
BenMcCrea wrote: May 29th, 2023, 12:54 am Depends who you ask…

‘I testify that wickedness is rapidly expanding in every segment of our society. (See D&C 1:14–16; D&C 84:49–53.) It is more highly organized, more cleverly disguised, and more powerfully promoted than ever before. Secret combinations lusting for power, gain, and glory are flourishing. A secret combination that seeks to overthrow the freedom of all lands, nations, and countries is increasing its evil influence and control over America and the entire world. (See Ether 8:18–25.)
(Ezra Taft Benson - I Testify - October 1988)
He dared call out mother of all secret combinations seeking to take over the world. I think he is the Samuel the Lamanite of our generation.
I think he just had the gift of discernment along with his personal experience in government. Also, Samuel the Lamanite literally heard the voice of the Lord and wrote down His words verbatim. Samuel also prophesied a specific date that came to pass. Unfortunately ETB perpetuated some of the most damaging false doctrines for the latter day saints (14 Fundamentals of a Prophet).

Hogmeister
captain of 100

Post by Hogmeister »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: May 29th, 2023, 8:51 am
BenMcCrea wrote: May 29th, 2023, 12:54 am Depends who you ask…

‘I testify that wickedness is rapidly expanding in every segment of our society. (See D&C 1:14–16; D&C 84:49–53.) It is more highly organized, more cleverly disguised, and more powerfully promoted than ever before. Secret combinations lusting for power, gain, and glory are flourishing. A secret combination that seeks to overthrow the freedom of all lands, nations, and countries is increasing its evil influence and control over America and the entire world. (See Ether 8:18–25.)
(Ezra Taft Benson - I Testify - October 1988)
He dared call out mother of all secret combinations seeking to take over the world. I think he is the Samuel the Lamanite of our generation.
I think he just had the gift of discernment along with his personal experience in government. Also, Samuel the Lamanite literally heard the voice of the Lord and wrote down His words verbatim. Samuel also prophesied a specific date that came to pass. Unfortunately ETB perpetuated some of the most damaging false doctrines for the latter day saints (14 Fundamentals of a Prophet).
He was given POTLEOZ by J Reuben Clark.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

If these comments have been reported accurately, it is more than troubling... and less than surprising.

MikeMaillet
captain of 1,000

Post by MikeMaillet »

markharr wrote: May 28th, 2023, 10:12 am The wicked gentiles who refuse to repent have to be destroyed out of this land. According to scripture that will be by war and natural disasters.
Yes, I believe this is true.

Isaiah 1

19) If you are willing and obey,
you shall eat the good of the land.

20) But if you are unwilling and disobey,
you shall be eaten by the sword.
By his mouth Jehovah has spoken it.

Mike

MikeMaillet
captain of 1,000

Post by MikeMaillet »

I believe that the best thing to do once one realizes that the Q15 are the drunkards of Ephraim is to ignore them. Looking for more faults is a waste of time and only feeds one's anger and anger can be one of the most destructive emotions.

Mike

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Devote energies to god s salvation. That is more liable to payout than ensign peaks and stocks.

Mortals dont have the power to contest the power and authorities of a god

For those that graduate sooner or now, you will have resources to use to help or save ur fellows. But many will have to go. So say your farewells now.
MikeMaillet wrote: May 29th, 2023, 11:14 am I believe that the best thing to do once one realizes that the Q15 are the drunkards of Ephraim is to ignore them. Looking for more faults is a waste of time and only feeds one's anger and anger can be one of the most destructive emotions.

Mike

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Hogmeister wrote: May 29th, 2023, 9:00 am

Do you have a link?

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

What is "POTLEOZ"?

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Robin Hood wrote: May 29th, 2023, 11:28 am

What is "POTLEOZ"?
I think it’s the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion document.

Teancum1
captain of 100

Post by Teancum1 »

MikeMaillet wrote: May 29th, 2023, 11:14 am I believe that the best thing to do once one realizes that the Q15 are the drunkards of Ephraim is to ignore them. Looking for more faults is a waste of time and only feeds one's anger and anger can be one of the most destructive emotions.

Mike
I agree with this sentiment I have passed through the anger phase. It is not a positive emotion and drains the spirit inside.
I have redoubled my efforts to immerse myself in the scriptures, seek the Spirit to confirm truth and await the Davidic servant.
I have to say that there is deep disappointment in the lack of truth coming from the current brethren. Soothing words and lip service paid to Jesus Christ is what they are good at. The lack of watching for and warning about the evil one is fulfilling prophecy.
As a younger man, I did not understand Isaiah or the other Old Testament prophets. I am coming to see how valuable the unsealing of these books in our time is going to be in identifying “Righteousness “ when he comes.

Sorry Elder Hainey- scripture does become more valuable over time- it is the symphony of truth from God through all of His messengers that resonates in our souls.

Teancum1
captain of 100

Post by Teancum1 »

Thanks Pahoran for sharing this story. I had a conversation with a patriarch in his 80’s recently. He stated that he was unsettled in a meeting with other patriarchs worldwide.

Multiple apostles were speaking to them, training them in 2005. This patriarch said that Elder Packer and another apostle spoke very humbly and encouraged them. He specifically mentioned feeling “sorry for the other patriarchs” as Elder RM Nelson spoke to them. He said that he felt that Elder Nelson was arrogant and condescending as he spoke to them. Apparently they still use this training video for current patriarchs as he stated he has seen it at least 4-5 times since then.
And still feels the same arrogance and condescension in the training.

It was enlightening to hear this from a patriarch.

TwochurchesOnly
captain of 1,000

Post by TwochurchesOnly »

Teancum1 wrote: May 29th, 2023, 4:32 pm

Mike

I agree with this sentiment I have passed through the anger phase. It is not a positive emotion and drains the spirit inside.
I have redoubled my efforts to immerse myself in the scriptures, seek the Spirit to confirm truth and await the Davidic servant.
I have to say that there is deep disappointment in the lack of truth coming from the current brethren. Soothing words and lip service paid to Jesus Christ is what they are good at. The lack of watching for and warning about the evil one is fulfilling prophecy.
As a younger man, I did not understand Isaiah or the other Old Testament prophets. I am coming to see how valuable the unsealing of these books in our time is going to be in identifying “Righteousness “ when he comes.

Sorry Elder Hainey- scripture does become more valuable over time- it is the symphony of truth from God through all of His messengers that resonates in our souls.

Reminds me of Euastace Haney
Difference spelling
Good ole green acres

MikeMaillet
captain of 1,000

Post by MikeMaillet »

TwochurchesOnly wrote: May 29th, 2023, 5:38 pm
Teancum1 wrote: May 29th, 2023, 4:32 pm

Mike

Reminds me of Euastace Haney
Difference spelling
Good ole green acres
The fact that I get this is proof that I'm getting old. You might enjoy this short clip of Mr. Haney explaining Medicare: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KY3ncbgbUYk

Mike

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

I was somewhat disappointed that the LDS brethren and leadership, in command of a large number of doctors and lawyers and professional class in America, did not join the crusade against lockdowns and anti freedoms. Maybe it would have been too easy, but certainly this was a viable option, a timeline that Satan tried to cut off back in 1830 but could not, so later just hijacked the corporation.

If you can't beat em, dress in their skins and control em.

In 2022, I decided not to wait on humanity to figure out a way for Q, or Donald, or the military ,or ET whatevers, to save them from the qabal. I went back to my old human decision, and started initiating my old stratagems that I had abandoned for the sake of peace and pacifism. Whether it was happenstance or a blessing in disguise, one of the qabal's agents had did something directly to me, and thus gave me the justification to declare war on all of em.

That did not mean I went back to my old 2012 era self, as I now had the backing of the holy spirit and my god, and many other gods, behind me. I was no longer alone in this holy war. Even Vladimir decided to join in February. I had decided in January.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

Ymarsakar wrote: May 29th, 2023, 8:31 pm I was somewhat disappointed that the LDS brethren and leadership, in command of a large number of doctors and lawyers and professional class in America, did not join the crusade against lockdowns and anti freedoms. Maybe it would have been too easy, but certainly this was a viable option, a timeline that Satan tried to cut off back in 1830 but could not, so later just hijacked the corporation.

In 2022, I decided not to wait on humanity to figure out a way for Q, or Donald, or the military ,or ET whatevers, to save them from the qabal. I went back to my old human decision, and started initiating my old stratagems that I had abandoned for the sake of peace and pacifism. Whether it was happenstance or a blessing in disguise, one of the qabal's agents had did something directly to me, and thus gave me the justification to declare war on all of em.

That did not mean I went back to my old 2012 era self, as I now had the backing of the holy spirit and my god, and many other gods, behind me. I was no longer alone in this holy war. Even Vladimir decided to join in February. I had decided in January.
I would love to know more.

IsaiahVision
captain of 100

Post by IsaiahVision »

Fred wrote: May 28th, 2023, 8:50 am
BuriedTartaria wrote: May 27th, 2023, 8:45 pm I'm trying to be kinder in my criticisms of LDS leadership (and how I voice those criticisms) out of respect for members that are still in that camp of Mormonism but I'm going to actually voice a thought on this and say I expect he gave a pretty "let your kids be good global citizens" line, unfortunately.
It's time to take the gloves off. Too bad, so sad, for anyone stupid enough to believe anything a GA says. Patronizing them is just adding to the lies they are told. Tell the truth or shut up! It's one thing to have a theory about mudslides, but pretending that the Q15 are anything less than dedicated disciples of satan is just fooling yourself.

Good people do not recommend the clot shot.
Honest people do not falsely claim to be God's mouthpiece.
Good people do not hoard billions while refusing to help women with children living in a car or on the street.
These people are so full of sh!t that their eyes are brown. If their eyes do not appear brown it is because they are a quart low.

It takes an incredible hatred for mankind to follow and promote Agenda 2030.
Isaiah spells it out and calls them what they are. They are too stupid or full of satan to see it.

No different than the Sadducees of Pharisees of old. Some actually hate God and think Lucifer had the better plan. There is not a single reason to be a democrat otherwise.

Just imagine Jesus speaking in conference and telling people to bring their money so they could be saved. Or changing his father's words to accept queers. Or telling people to follow the UN or WEF.

The Q15 are the worst scum on earth. We all sin, but doing so in the name of Christ takes a special prick.

Since the scriptures specifically warn against secret combinations, any softening of them is evil and blasphemous. It is one thing for a regular joe to speak against God and His true prophets and scriptures, but when done so by a person professing to be God's prophet, Seer, or Revelator, it is denying the existence of truth.

LOL! Why don't you tell us how you really feel, Fred! LOL
Now, don't hold back none!
:)

GeeR
captain of 1,000

Post by GeeR »

IsaiahVision wrote: May 29th, 2023, 10:55 pm
Fred wrote: May 28th, 2023, 8:50 am
BuriedTartaria wrote: May 27th, 2023, 8:45 pm I'm trying to be kinder in my criticisms of LDS leadership (and how I voice those criticisms) out of respect for members that are still in that camp of Mormonism but I'm going to actually voice a thought on this and say I expect he gave a pretty "let your kids be good global citizens" line, unfortunately.
It's time to take the gloves off. Too bad, so sad, for anyone stupid enough to believe anything a GA says. Patronizing them is just adding to the lies they are told. Tell the truth or shut up! It's one thing to have a theory about mudslides, but pretending that the Q15 are anything less than dedicated disciples of satan is just fooling yourself.

Good people do not recommend the clot shot.
Honest people do not falsely claim to be God's mouthpiece.
Good people do not hoard billions while refusing to help women with children living in a car or on the street.
These people are so full of sh!t that their eyes are brown. If their eyes do not appear brown it is because they are a quart low.

It takes an incredible hatred for mankind to follow and promote Agenda 2030.
Isaiah spells it out and calls them what they are. They are too stupid or full of satan to see it.

No different than the Sadducees of Pharisees of old. Some actually hate God and think Lucifer had the better plan. There is not a single reason to be a democrat otherwise.

Just imagine Jesus speaking in conference and telling people to bring their money so they could be saved. Or changing his father's words to accept queers. Or telling people to follow the UN or WEF.

The Q15 are the worst scum on earth. We all sin, but doing so in the name of Christ takes a special prick.

Since the scriptures specifically warn against secret combinations, any softening of them is evil and blasphemous. It is one thing for a regular joe to speak against God and His true prophets and scriptures, but when done so by a person professing to be God's prophet, Seer, or Revelator, it is denying the existence of truth.

LOL! Why don't you tell us how you really feel, Fred! LOL
Now, don't hold back none!
:)
Fred is great! No mincing of words--I get clarity from Fred.

Refraction75
captain of 100

Post by Refraction75 »

edavid wrote: May 28th, 2023, 11:15 am
InfoWarrior82 wrote: May 28th, 2023, 10:29 am
edavid wrote: May 28th, 2023, 10:26 am
as it was with Jonah and Nineveh, so it is a parallel to the Saints in Ut-inev-eh, except there are many hidden prophets within the people, the Lord not letting them leave their people until they declare repentance, and it reaches the brethren, and they repent and return as a little child, or face the consequences for having trusted in the arm of flesh, aka a man in a white Robe as Lehi discovered long ago.

How will one of these men/women be able to approach the brethren? Will we know about it, or will it be in private? Maybe it has already happened?
it is the duty of every Latter Day Saint to take the Holy Spirit as their guide, or be deceived, for inasmuch as they heed this warning, they will know before the brethren know the truth. This is a pattern the Lord works in since the beggining of time. If the brethren repent, then they will cry the same to the people as if in sackcloth and ashes. The Lord is not mocked, and will call his own, and they will hear his voice and come unto him, no LDS inc leadership required.

True prophets know before the brethren have known, as many are deceived and some are hypocrites, whom the Lord will chasen in His own time. I have hope for Elder Ucktdorf and few others, but they must humble themselves and be prepared to fall from the grace of the corporation. I have not much hope for Elder Holland, but as it was with the men of war before entering the promised land, so shall it be with those who are too stubborn in their blind carnal pride to have eyes to see and ears to hear.

God is not mocked and the innocent will be lead by the good shepherd, inasmuch as they pay heed to the Holy Spirit over the fear of the flesh and the devil's cunning within the church.
I don't have hope for Elder Ucktdorf. He donated $22,000 to the Biden campaign. The pro abortion and pro LGBTQV+-÷ canadate.

Hogmeister
captain of 100

Post by Hogmeister »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: May 29th, 2023, 11:23 am

Do you have a link?
It is getting more difficult to find the full text online.

https://ia803409.us.archive.org/6/items ... ve%20).pdf

Hogmeister
captain of 100

Post by Hogmeister »

Who is behind the secret combination? Ether 8:25 For it cometh to pass that whoso buildeth it up seeketh to overthrow the freedom of all lands, nations, and countries; and it bringeth to pass the destruction of all people,"

The Old testament give us really good clues if you can understand it.

Isa 10:13 For he saith, By the strength of my hand I have done it, and by my wisdom; for I am prudent: and I have removed the bounds of the people, and have robbed their treasures, and I have put down the inhabitants like a valiant man: 14 And my hand hath found as a nest the riches of the people: and as one gathereth eggs that are left, have I gathered all the earth; and there was none that moved the wing, or opened the mouth, or peeped.

Isa 1:21 How is the faithful city become an harlot! it was full of judgment; righteousness lodged in it; but now murderers. 22 Thy silver is become dross, thy wine mixed with water:

Habakkuk 2:1 I will stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower, and will watch to see what he will say unto me, and what I shall answer when I am reproved. 2 And the Lord answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it. 3 For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but AT THE END IT SHALL SPEAK (RIGHT NOW IS THE TIME), and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry. 4 Behold, his soul which is lifted up is not upright in him: but the just shall live by his faith. 5 ¶ Yea also, because he transgresseth by wine, he is a proud man, neither keepeth at home, who enlargeth his desire as hell, and is as death, and cannot be satisfied, but gathereth unto him all nations, and heapeth unto him all people: 6...

King James Bible (poor translation in english)
Shall not all these take up a parable against him, and a taunting proverb against him, and say, Woe to him that increaseth that which is not his! how long? and to him that ladeth himself with thick clay!

New King James Version
“Will not all these take up a proverb against him, And a taunting riddle against him, and say, ‘Woe to him who increases What is not his—how long? And to him who loads himself with many pledges’?

New American Standard Bible
“Will all of these not take up a song of ridicule against him, Even a saying and insinuations against him And say, ‘Woe to him who increases what is not his— For how long— And makes himself rich with debts!’

Majority Standard Bible
Will not all of these take up a taunt against him, speaking with mockery and derision: ‘Woe to him who amasses what is not his and makes himself rich with many loans! How long will this go on?’

New American Bible
Shall not all these take up a taunt against him, and make a riddle about him, saying: Ah! you who store up what is not yours —how long can it last!— you who load yourself down with collateral.

JPS Tanakh 1917
Shall not all these take up a parable against him, And a taunting riddle against him, And say: 'Woe to him that increaseth that which is not his! How long? and that ladeth himself with many pledges!'

Good News Translation
The conquered people will taunt their conquerors and show their scorn for them. They will say, "You take what isn't yours, but you are doomed! How long will you go on getting rich by forcing your debtors to pay up?"

Christian Standard Bible
Won’t all of these take up a taunt against him, with mockery and riddles about him? They will say, “Woe to him who amasses what is not his — how much longer? — and loads himself with goods taken in pledge.”

NASB 1995
“Will not all of these take up a taunt-song against him, Even mockery and insinuations against him And say, ‘Woe to him who increases what is not his— For how long— And makes himself rich with loans?’

Contemporary English Version
But they will be mocked with these words: You're doomed! You stored up stolen goods and cheated others of what belonged to them.

7 Shall they not rise up suddenly that shall bite thee, and awake that shall vex thee, and thou shalt be for booties unto them? 8 Because THOU HAST SPOILED MANY NATIONS, all the remnant of the people shall spoil thee; because of men’s blood, and for the violence of the land, of the city, and of all that dwell therein. 9 ¶ Woe to him that coveteth an evil covetousness to his house, that he may set his nest on high, that he may be delivered from the power of evil! 10 THOU HAST CONSULTED SHAME TO THY HOUSE BY CUTTING OFF MANY PEOPLE, AND HAS SINNED AGAINST THY SOUL. 11 For the stone shall cry out of the wall, and the beam out of the timber shall answer it. 12 ¶ Woe to him that buildeth a town with blood, and stablisheth a city by iniquity!

This is the scriptural description of modern banking and the founders behind it. I have worked in and studied banking the last 15 years. Mark my words, the secret is coming out. As a banker I can clearly see that POTLEOZ was written by bankers.

Here is an accurate quote from another source:

"We have been successful in dividing society against itself by pitting labor against management. This perhaps has been one of our greatest feats, since in reality it is a triangle, though only two points ever seem to occur. In modern industry where exists capital, which force we represent, is the apex. Both management and labor are on the base of this triangle. They continually stand opposed to each other and their attention is never directed to the head of their problem. Management is forced to raise prices since we are ever increasing the cost of capital. Labor must have increasing wages and management must have higher prices, thus creating a vicious cycle. We are never called to task for our role which is the real reason for inflation, since the conflict between management and labor is so severe that neither has time to observe our activities. It is our increase in the cost of capital that causes the inflation cycle. We do not labor or manage, and yet we receive the profits. Through our money manipulation, the capital that we supply industry costs us nothing. Through our national bank, the Federal Reserve, we extend book credit, which we create from nothing, to all local banks who are member banks. They in turn extend book credit to industry. Thus, we do more than God, for all of our wealth is created from nothing. You look shocked! Don't be! It's true, we actually do more than God. With this supposed capital we bring industry, management and labor into our debt, which debt only increases and is never liquidated. Through this continual increase, we are able to pit management against labor so they will never unite and attack us and usher in a debt-free industrial utopia.
"We are the unnecessary element since we expend nothing. Management can create its own capital -- the profits. Its business would grow and profits increase. Labor would prosper as well, while the price of the product would remain constant, the prosperity of industry, labor and management would continually increase. We … glory in the fact that the stupid … have never realized that we are the parasites consuming an increasing portion of production while the producers are continually receiving less and less."
Last edited by Hogmeister on May 30th, 2023, 6:22 am, edited 4 times in total.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

It's all on my wordpress ymarsakar blog, google unshadow banned it, I guess cause the veil is falling or their tech went haywire from the x solar flares.

My progress has been semi journaled going back to 2005 or even before, online. At the time when I started the blog, I wasn't quite sure why. I never felt much inspiration to write anything concerning news or whatever was going on. I warned people more directly in comments when talking to them, but when talking to the air/unseen audience, I felt no motivation. Maybe because the blog was supposed to record my own progress and emotions, not the news that others were blogging about. What happened current event wise in 2005 or 2015, is pretty meaningless when the apocalypse happens.

God doesn't work in secret combinations, or at least not my faction of the godhead. Everything we do is an open book or rather has to be, due to the rules. Of course, that doesn't mean I need to answer everybody's sarcastic attitude adjusted questions. A general question and answer I wrote on my substack, for a general audience. For more complicated, individualized responses, pm avoids infringing on other people's right not to know.

Satans need to bind mortals with oaths, to make them afraid of leaving the qabal, since no sane soul wants to be part of some cannibalistic blood drinking child raping adrenochrome cult. Not even the LDS red seats if they were truthful about it in their alters.
Robin Hood wrote: May 29th, 2023, 10:14 pm
Ymarsakar wrote: May 29th, 2023, 8:31 pm I was somewhat disappointed that the LDS brethren and leadership, in command of a large number of doctors and lawyers and professional class in America, did not join the crusade against lockdowns and anti freedoms. Maybe it would have been too easy, but certainly this was a viable option, a timeline that Satan tried to cut off back in 1830 but could not, so later just hijacked the corporation.

I would love to know more.
Last edited by Ymarsakar on May 30th, 2023, 5:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

hahaha. That is an amazing and also funny.

Those donations weren't that useful for a zombie puppet in the end.
Refraction75 wrote: May 30th, 2023, 12:39 am I don't have hope for Elder Ucktdorf. He donated $22,000 to the Biden campaign. The pro abortion and pro LGBTQV+-÷ canadate.
As for the Protocol zion document, it is historically altered or veiled, given how long ago it was disclosed.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/hidden-h ... -hannaford

This is the secret history of the khazarian mafia, a more updated and more accurate document. Things closer to the apocalypse, circa 2012/2020, is far closer to teh truth given that satan's deception power decreases in potency.

Hogmeister
captain of 100

Post by Hogmeister »

Ymarsakar wrote: May 30th, 2023, 5:23 am hahaha. That is an amazing and also funny.

Those donations weren't that useful for a zombie puppet in the end.
Refraction75 wrote: May 30th, 2023, 12:39 am I don't have hope for Elder Ucktdorf. He donated $22,000 to the Biden campaign. The pro abortion and pro LGBTQV+-÷ canadate.
As for the Protocol zion document, it is historically altered or veiled, given how long ago it was disclosed.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/hidden-h ... -hannaford

This is the secret history of the khazarian mafia, a more updated and more accurate document. Things closer to the apocalypse, circa 2012/2020, is far closer to teh truth given that satan's deception power decreases in potency.
I disagree. You cannot get more accurate than a 130 year old leaked document that is proved by 130 years of history. The supposed history of the Khazarian "Jews" needs much more verification than that. It also fails to fully satisfy the word of God and possibly once again conveniently shifts the blame. The scriptures are pretty clear if you understand them that the original virgin commited adultery and became the mother of harlots or secret Babylon. There must be an element of perdition in her and you cannot have perdition unless you were first covenanted/betrothed to God.
Last edited by Hogmeister on May 30th, 2023, 7:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

ithink
captain of 1,000

Post by ithink »

silverado wrote: May 27th, 2023, 8:29 pm Teach them to follow the prophet?
Aha you are onto it now.

The actual enemy is this:

FOLLOW THE PROFIT.
FOLLOW THE PROFIT.
FOLLOW THE PROFIT.

The answer is clear. We have been told. There is no excuse.

For the root of all evil -- is the love of money.

That is the enemy some of us are fighting, and is why I now walk my own path.

To pretend to be a warrior and fight the "enemy", but never to name the enemy and to strike at the root directly, is a level of compromise that is fatal.

For all those that love money, that support it, abet it, aid it, measure it, and secretly cherish it in their hearts, though they pretend to fight against "the enemy", it is fatal. For them, the end is a level of darkness not to be understood by anyone except for themselves who actually desire darkness, so that is what they will get. Sadly, the numbers that will enter in to that state are legion upon legion upon legion.