What happens when you ask an apostle what we should do about secret combinations destroying our youth in the church.

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
ithink
captain of 1,000

Re: What happens when you ask an apostle what we should do about secret combinations destroying our youth in the church.

Post by ithink »

Ymarsakar wrote: May 28th, 2023, 9:38 am Mark, there is no incoming army.

Fred, strong emotions towards the q15 draws you towards them. Seek peace instead of negative conflict or worship of idols. You have the idol worship lesson down but not the other one.

Lds red seats and dc xiden while dark aligned still serve god s purpose. They dont know it of course.
True.

They are actually poisoned by envy.
They are actually angry.
And mean.

For myself, the best attitude toward all those that currently choose the dark is "what is that to me"?

Even though they're going to Hell, for myself, I just wish them well.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Re: What happens when you ask an apostle what we should do about secret combinations destroying our youth in the church.

Post by Ymarsakar »

These dogmas, doctrines, creeds, and satan's story are all designed to mislead people on Earth. The farther back in time one goes, the easier it is to manipulate the stories due to collective amnesia and lack of living eye witnesses/sources.

130 years means 130 years of satan "rewriting" the book of Lehi and fabricating all kinds of "historical witnesses" that are half truth and inverted truths.

Hogmeister wrote: May 30th, 2023, 6:35 am
Ymarsakar wrote: May 30th, 2023, 5:23 am hahaha. That is an amazing and also funny.

Those donations weren't that useful for a zombie puppet in the end.
Refraction75 wrote: May 30th, 2023, 12:39 am I don't have hope for Elder Ucktdorf. He donated $22,000 to the Biden campaign. The pro abortion and pro LGBTQV+-÷ canadate.
As for the Protocol zion document, it is historically altered or veiled, given how long ago it was disclosed.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/hidden-h ... -hannaford

This is the secret history of the khazarian mafia, a more updated and more accurate document. Things closer to the apocalypse, circa 2012/2020, is far closer to teh truth given that satan's deception power decreases in potency.
I disagree. You cannot get more accurate than a 130 year old leaked document that is proved by 130 years of history. The supposed history of the Khazarian "Jews" needs much more verification than that. It also fails to fully satisfy the word of God and possibly once again conveniently shifts the blame. The scriptures are pretty clear if you understand them that the original virgin commited adultery and became the mother of harlots or secret Babylon. There must be an element of perdition in her and you cannot have perdition unless you were first covenanted/betrothed to God.

ithink
captain of 1,000

Post by ithink »

Ymarsakar wrote: May 29th, 2023, 8:31 pm I was somewhat disappointed that the LDS brethren and leadership, in command of a large number of doctors and lawyers and professional class in America, did not join the crusade against lockdowns and anti freedoms. Maybe it would have been too easy, but certainly this was a viable option, a timeline that Satan tried to cut off back in 1830 but could not, so later just hijacked the corporation.

If you can't beat em, dress in their skins and control em.

In 2022, I decided not to wait on humanity to figure out a way for Q, or Donald, or the military ,or ET whatevers, to save them from the qabal. I went back to my old human decision, and started initiating my old stratagems that I had abandoned for the sake of peace and pacifism. Whether it was happenstance or a blessing in disguise, one of the qabal's agents had did something directly to me, and thus gave me the justification to declare war on all of em.

That did not mean I went back to my old 2012 era self, as I now had the backing of the holy spirit and my god, and many other gods, behind me. I was no longer alone in this holy war. Even Vladimir decided to join in February. I had decided in January.
I learned this lesson back in 2008 and 2011, when I ran for the office of Minister of Parliament here in Canada. The harshest reception and the greatest backlash I received was not from the common folk, but from the LDS church and it's minions. Of course I ran as an independent, on a platform to replace the banking system and cartel crimes with honesty. Hence the poor reception. Yet not only was I abandoned by the LDS, but I received two legitimate death threats.

This is the war of all wars. The levels this will rise to have only just begun. But again, what is that to me? This isn't my planet, it's God(s). The only thing I can do is endeavor that I live through this and try to deal fairly with everyone.

For some, that means meting out love and kindness.

For others, fairness means the sword or a veiled dagger in the night.

ithink
captain of 1,000

Post by ithink »

Hogmeister wrote: May 30th, 2023, 5:15 am Who is behind the secret combination? Ether 8:25 For it cometh to pass that whoso buildeth it up seeketh to overthrow the freedom of all lands, nations, and countries; and it bringeth to pass the destruction of all people,"

The Old testament give us really good clues if you can understand it.

Isa 10:13 For he saith, By the strength of my hand I have done it, and by my wisdom; for I am prudent: and I have removed the bounds of the people, and have robbed their treasures, and I have put down the inhabitants like a valiant man: 14 And my hand hath found as a nest the riches of the people: and as one gathereth eggs that are left, have I gathered all the earth; and there was none that moved the wing, or opened the mouth, or peeped.

Isa 1:21 How is the faithful city become an harlot! it was full of judgment; righteousness lodged in it; but now murderers. 22 Thy silver is become dross, thy wine mixed with water:

Habakkuk 2:1 I will stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower, and will watch to see what he will say unto me, and what I shall answer when I am reproved. 2 And the Lord answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it. 3 For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but AT THE END IT SHALL SPEAK (RIGHT NOW IS THE TIME), and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry. 4 Behold, his soul which is lifted up is not upright in him: but the just shall live by his faith. 5 ¶ Yea also, because he transgresseth by wine, he is a proud man, neither keepeth at home, who enlargeth his desire as hell, and is as death, and cannot be satisfied, but gathereth unto him all nations, and heapeth unto him all people: 6...

King James Bible (poor translation in english)
Shall not all these take up a parable against him, and a taunting proverb against him, and say, Woe to him that increaseth that which is not his! how long? and to him that ladeth himself with thick clay!

New King James Version
“Will not all these take up a proverb against him, And a taunting riddle against him, and say, ‘Woe to him who increases What is not his—how long? And to him who loads himself with many pledges’?

New American Standard Bible
“Will all of these not take up a song of ridicule against him, Even a saying and insinuations against him And say, ‘Woe to him who increases what is not his— For how long— And makes himself rich with debts!’

Majority Standard Bible
Will not all of these take up a taunt against him, speaking with mockery and derision: ‘Woe to him who amasses what is not his and makes himself rich with many loans! How long will this go on?’

New American Bible
Shall not all these take up a taunt against him, and make a riddle about him, saying: Ah! you who store up what is not yours —how long can it last!— you who load yourself down with collateral.

JPS Tanakh 1917
Shall not all these take up a parable against him, And a taunting riddle against him, And say: 'Woe to him that increaseth that which is not his! How long? and that ladeth himself with many pledges!'

Good News Translation
The conquered people will taunt their conquerors and show their scorn for them. They will say, "You take what isn't yours, but you are doomed! How long will you go on getting rich by forcing your debtors to pay up?"

Christian Standard Bible
Won’t all of these take up a taunt against him, with mockery and riddles about him? They will say, “Woe to him who amasses what is not his — how much longer? — and loads himself with goods taken in pledge.”

NASB 1995
“Will not all of these take up a taunt-song against him, Even mockery and insinuations against him And say, ‘Woe to him who increases what is not his— For how long— And makes himself rich with loans?’

Contemporary English Version
But they will be mocked with these words: You're doomed! You stored up stolen goods and cheated others of what belonged to them.

7 Shall they not rise up suddenly that shall bite thee, and awake that shall vex thee, and thou shalt be for booties unto them? 8 Because THOU HAST SPOILED MANY NATIONS, all the remnant of the people shall spoil thee; because of men’s blood, and for the violence of the land, of the city, and of all that dwell therein. 9 ¶ Woe to him that coveteth an evil covetousness to his house, that he may set his nest on high, that he may be delivered from the power of evil! 10 THOU HAST CONSULTED SHAME TO THY HOUSE BY CUTTING OFF MANY PEOPLE, AND HAS SINNED AGAINST THY SOUL. 11 For the stone shall cry out of the wall, and the beam out of the timber shall answer it. 12 ¶ Woe to him that buildeth a town with blood, and stablisheth a city by iniquity!

This is the scriptural description of modern banking and the founders behind it. I have worked in and studied banking the last 15 years. Mark my words, the secret is coming out. As a banker I can clearly see that POTLEOZ was written by bankers.

Here is an accurate quote from another source:

"We have been successful in dividing society against itself by pitting labor against management. This perhaps has been one of our greatest feats, since in reality it is a triangle, though only two points ever seem to occur. In modern industry where exists capital, which force we represent, is the apex. Both management and labor are on the base of this triangle. They continually stand opposed to each other and their attention is never directed to the head of their problem. Management is forced to raise prices since we are ever increasing the cost of capital. Labor must have increasing wages and management must have higher prices, thus creating a vicious cycle. We are never called to task for our role which is the real reason for inflation, since the conflict between management and labor is so severe that neither has time to observe our activities. It is our increase in the cost of capital that causes the inflation cycle. We do not labor or manage, and yet we receive the profits. Through our money manipulation, the capital that we supply industry costs us nothing. Through our national bank, the Federal Reserve, we extend book credit, which we create from nothing, to all local banks who are member banks. They in turn extend book credit to industry. Thus, we do more than God, for all of our wealth is created from nothing. You look shocked! Don't be! It's true, we actually do more than God. With this supposed capital we bring industry, management and labor into our debt, which debt only increases and is never liquidated. Through this continual increase, we are able to pit management against labor so they will never unite and attack us and usher in a debt-free industrial utopia.
"We are the unnecessary element since we expend nothing. Management can create its own capital -- the profits. Its business would grow and profits increase. Labor would prosper as well, while the price of the product would remain constant, the prosperity of industry, labor and management would continually increase. We … glory in the fact that the stupid … have never realized that we are the parasites consuming an increasing portion of production while the producers are continually receiving less and less."
As a banker, what say you about interest?

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

That's like running against the gadiatons when you are in their territory ; )

https://humansbefree.com/2022/04/khazar ... genda.html

Look at Vladimir, he snuck through by pretending to be with the WEF and an ally/neutral. Until he decided to switch over to my side at least.

That's crusader kings 2 level of statesmanship and strategy.

https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/dut ... nic-elite/

Also this is a banker that discloses the satanism he saw inside.
ithink wrote: May 30th, 2023, 7:22 am
Ymarsakar wrote: May 29th, 2023, 8:31 pm I was somewhat disappointed that the LDS brethren and leadership, in command of a large number of doctors and lawyers and professional class in America, did not join the crusade against lockdowns and anti freedoms. Maybe it would have been too easy, but certainly this was a viable option, a timeline that Satan tried to cut off back in 1830 but could not, so later just hijacked the corporation.

In 2022, I decided not to wait on humanity to figure out a way for Q, or Donald, or the military ,or ET whatevers, to save them from the qabal. I went back to my old human decision, and started initiating my old stratagems that I had abandoned for the sake of peace and pacifism. Whether it was happenstance or a blessing in disguise, one of the qabal's agents had did something directly to me, and thus gave me the justification to declare war on all of em.

That did not mean I went back to my old 2012 era self, as I now had the backing of the holy spirit and my god, and many other gods, behind me. I was no longer alone in this holy war. Even Vladimir decided to join in February. I had decided in January.
I learned this lesson back in 2008 and 2011, when I ran for the office of Minister of Parliament here in Canada. The harshest reception and the greatest backlash I received was not from the common folk, but from the LDS church and it's minions. Of course I ran as an independent, on a platform to replace the banking system and cartel crimes with honesty. Hence the poor reception. Yet not only was I abandoned by the LDS, but I received two legitimate death threats.

This is the war of all wars. The levels this will rise to have only just begun. But again, what is that to me? This isn't my planet, it's God(s). The only thing I can do is endeavor that I live through this and try to deal fairly with everyone.

Hogmeister
captain of 100

Post by Hogmeister »

Ymarsakar wrote: May 30th, 2023, 7:27 am That's like running against the gadiatons when you are in their territory ; )

Look at Vladimir, he snuck through by pretending to be with the WEF and an ally/neutral. Until he decided to switch over to my side at least.

Ronald Bernard was the one that finally made me study POTLEOZ. I had been investigating secret Babylon and banking history for some time and often came across references to POTLEOZ and similar sources but due to indoctrination and stigma would never go there until I saw Bernards interview. I sent him a message one day and he came back and asked if he could quote me in the book he was writing. He has since stopped writing the book.

For the record, I have not seen what Bernard has seen but I believe him.

ithink
captain of 1,000

Post by ithink »

Ymarsakar wrote: May 30th, 2023, 7:27 am That's like running against the gadiatons when you are in their territory ; )

The man is on the money.

https://bofjoy.net/

Hogmeister
captain of 100

Post by Hogmeister »

ithink wrote: May 30th, 2023, 7:24 am
Hogmeister wrote: May 30th, 2023, 5:15 am Who is behind the secret combination? Ether 8:25 For it cometh to pass that whoso buildeth it up seeketh to overthrow the freedom of all lands, nations, and countries; and it bringeth to pass the destruction of all people,"

Isa 10:13 For he saith, By the strength of my hand I have done it, and by my wisdom; for I am prudent: and I have removed the bounds of the people, and have robbed their treasures, and I have put down the inhabitants like a valiant man: 14 And my hand hath found as a nest the riches of the people: and as one gathereth eggs that are left, have I gathered all the earth; and there was none that moved the wing, or opened the mouth, or peeped.

Isa 1:21 How is the faithful city become an harlot! it was full of judgment; righteousness lodged in it; but now murderers. 22 Thy silver is become dross, thy wine mixed with water:

Habakkuk 2:1 I will stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower, and will watch to see what he will say unto me, and what I shall answer when I am reproved. 2 And the Lord answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it. 3 For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but AT THE END IT SHALL SPEAK (RIGHT NOW IS THE TIME), and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry. 4 Behold, his soul which is lifted up is not upright in him: but the just shall live by his faith. 5 ¶ Yea also, because he transgresseth by wine, he is a proud man, neither keepeth at home, who enlargeth his desire as hell, and is as death, and cannot be satisfied, but gathereth unto him all nations, and heapeth unto him all people: 6...

Shall not all these take up a parable against him, and a taunting proverb against him, and say, Woe to him that increaseth that which is not his! how long? and to him that ladeth himself with thick clay!

New King James Version
“Will not all these take up a proverb against him, And a taunting riddle against him, and say, ‘Woe to him who increases What is not his—how long? And to him who loads himself with many pledges’?

“Will all of these not take up a song of ridicule against him, Even a saying and insinuations against him And say, ‘Woe to him who increases what is not his— For how long— And makes himself rich with debts!’

Majority Standard Bible
Will not all of these take up a taunt against him, speaking with mockery and derision: ‘Woe to him who amasses what is not his and makes himself rich with many loans! How long will this go on?’

New American Bible
Shall not all these take up a taunt against him, and make a riddle about him, saying: Ah! you who store up what is not yours —how long can it last!— you who load yourself down with collateral.

JPS Tanakh 1917
Shall not all these take up a parable against him, And a taunting riddle against him, And say: 'Woe to him that increaseth that which is not his! How long? and that ladeth himself with many pledges!'

Good News Translation
The conquered people will taunt their conquerors and show their scorn for them. They will say, "You take what isn't yours, but you are doomed! How long will you go on getting rich by forcing your debtors to pay up?"

Christian Standard Bible
Won’t all of these take up a taunt against him, with mockery and riddles about him? They will say, “Woe to him who amasses what is not his — how much longer? — and loads himself with goods taken in pledge.”

NASB 1995
“Will not all of these take up a taunt-song against him, Even mockery and insinuations against him And say, ‘Woe to him who increases what is not his— For how long— And makes himself rich with loans?’

But they will be mocked with these words: You're doomed! You stored up stolen goods and cheated others of what belonged to them.

7 Shall they not rise up suddenly that shall bite thee, and awake that shall vex thee, and thou shalt be for booties unto them? 8 Because THOU HAST SPOILED MANY NATIONS, all the remnant of the people shall spoil thee; because of men’s blood, and for the violence of the land, of the city, and of all that dwell therein. 9 ¶ Woe to him that coveteth an evil covetousness to his house, that he may set his nest on high, that he may be delivered from the power of evil! 10 THOU HAST CONSULTED SHAME TO THY HOUSE BY CUTTING OFF MANY PEOPLE, AND HAS SINNED AGAINST THY SOUL. 11 For the stone shall cry out of the wall, and the beam out of the timber shall answer it. 12 ¶ Woe to him that buildeth a town with blood, and stablisheth a city by iniquity!

This is the scriptural description of modern banking and the founders behind it. I have worked in and studied banking the last 15 years. Mark my words, the secret is coming out. As a banker I can clearly see that POTLEOZ was written by bankers.

"We have been successful in dividing society against itself by pitting labor against management. This perhaps has been one of our greatest feats, since in reality it is a triangle, though only two points ever seem to occur. In modern industry where exists capital, which force we represent, is the apex. Both management and labor are on the base of this triangle. They continually stand opposed to each other and their attention is never directed to the head of their problem. Management is forced to raise prices since we are ever increasing the cost of capital. Labor must have increasing wages and management must have higher prices, thus creating a vicious cycle. We are never called to task for our role which is the real reason for inflation, since the conflict between management and labor is so severe that neither has time to observe our activities. It is our increase in the cost of capital that causes the inflation cycle. We do not labor or manage, and yet we receive the profits. Through our money manipulation, the capital that we supply industry costs us nothing. Through our national bank, the Federal Reserve, we extend book credit, which we create from nothing, to all local banks who are member banks. They in turn extend book credit to industry. Thus, we do more than God, for all of our wealth is created from nothing. You look shocked! Don't be! It's true, we actually do more than God. With this supposed capital we bring industry, management and labor into our debt, which debt only increases and is never liquidated. Through this continual increase, we are able to pit management against labor so they will never unite and attack us and usher in a debt-free industrial utopia.
"We are the unnecessary element since we expend nothing. Management can create its own capital -- the profits. Its business would grow and profits increase. Labor would prosper as well, while the price of the product would remain constant, the prosperity of industry, labor and management would continually increase. We … glory in the fact that the stupid … have never realized that we are the parasites consuming an increasing portion of production while the producers are continually receiving less and less."
The mere existence of interest is nowhere close to the ugliest feature in our current system.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

So much for the lie that the church is politically neutral.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Glenn Beck after he converted to LDS, said he talked to a bishop or stake guy, asking about whether he should do the conspiracy stuff on blaze or fox news. He got a pretty good answer, he was told that he can't be advised this matter because this is his personal calling, not something a bishop or stake p can tell him on.

So the lds corporation seems to have a hodge podge of good guys, white hats, and black hats, and then a bunch of neutral in between gray hats that aren't aware.
Fred wrote: May 30th, 2023, 10:18 am

ithink
captain of 1,000

Post by ithink »

Hogmeister wrote: May 30th, 2023, 8:38 am

New King James Version

Majority Standard Bible

New American Bible

JPS Tanakh 1917

Good News Translation

Christian Standard Bible

NASB 1995

The mere existence of interest is nowhere close to the ugliest feature in our current system.
Yet it is the most powerful and destructive.

I'm not asking to know, I'm asking to know how much you know.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Attachments
rwtyhjwrtyj.png
rwtyhjwrtyj.png (303.08 KiB) Viewed 279 times

Hogmeister
captain of 100

Post by Hogmeister »

ithink wrote: May 30th, 2023, 7:50 pm
Hogmeister wrote: May 30th, 2023, 8:38 am

Yet it is the most powerful and destructive.

I'm not asking to know, I'm asking to know how much you know.
Only when you have the power to make debt/money for everyone and to centrally manipulate, like a full blown communist, the interest rate for everyone or all the debt at will. That is how you steal the wealth of nations and peoples.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Ymarsakar wrote: May 30th, 2023, 10:23 am Glenn Beck after he converted to LDS, said he talked to a bishop or stake guy, asking about whether he should do the conspiracy stuff on blaze or fox news. He got a pretty good answer, he was told that he can't be advised this matter because this is his personal calling, not something a bishop or stake p can tell him on.

So the lds corporation seems to have a hodge podge of good guys, white hats, and black hats, and then a bunch of neutral in between gray hats that aren't aware.

This was actually very terrible advice. The response to Glenn Beck's question should have been another question: "Do the scriptures command us to fight against secret combinations?"

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: May 31st, 2023, 6:22 am
Ymarsakar wrote: May 30th, 2023, 10:23 am Glenn Beck after he converted to LDS, said he talked to a bishop or stake guy, asking about whether he should do the conspiracy stuff on blaze or fox news. He got a pretty good answer, he was told that he can't be advised this matter because this is his personal calling, not something a bishop or stake p can tell him on.

This was actually very terrible advice. The response to Glenn Beck's question should have been another question: "Do the scriptures command us to fight against secret combinations?"
The reason humanity is where it is is precisely because people over prioritized the scriptures and writings of humans, over their individual divine missions, free will, conscience, and holy spirit guidance.

So that was actually very good and divine advice. It is only very terrible to the human ego that seeks a predetermined outcome or prefers answers to be given on a platter from some authority on high.

But that same authority will inevitably betray you. The human ego, your identity born of the physical body and your entire upbringing in this human world, cannot win against satans. Let alone God ALmighty.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: May 29th, 2023, 8:51 am
Pahoran wrote: May 29th, 2023, 8:02 am
BenMcCrea wrote: May 29th, 2023, 12:54 am Depends who you ask…

‘I testify that wickedness is rapidly expanding in every segment of our society. (See D&C 1:14–16; D&C 84:49–53.) It is more highly organized, more cleverly disguised, and more powerfully promoted than ever before. Secret combinations lusting for power, gain, and glory are flourishing. A secret combination that seeks to overthrow the freedom of all lands, nations, and countries is increasing its evil influence and control over America and the entire world. (See Ether 8:18–25.)
(Ezra Taft Benson - I Testify - October 1988)
He dared call out mother of all secret combinations seeking to take over the world. I think he is the Samuel the Lamanite of our generation.
I think he just had the gift of discernment along with his personal experience in government. Also, Samuel the Lamanite literally heard the voice of the Lord and wrote down His words verbatim. Samuel also prophesied a specific date that came to pass. Unfortunately ETB perpetuated some of the most damaging false doctrines for the latter day saints (14 Fundamentals of a Prophet).
I don't remember anyone saying StL "wrote down His words verbatim."

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

JohnnyL wrote: May 31st, 2023, 11:21 am
Pahoran wrote: May 29th, 2023, 8:02 am

He dared call out mother of all secret combinations seeking to take over the world. I think he is the Samuel the Lamanite of our generation.
I think he just had the gift of discernment along with his personal experience in government. Also, Samuel the Lamanite literally heard the voice of the Lord and wrote down His words verbatim. Samuel also prophesied a specific date that came to pass. Unfortunately ETB perpetuated some of the most damaging false doctrines for the latter day saints (14 Fundamentals of a Prophet).
I'm pointing out a characteristic/fruit that contrasts a true prophet from a false prophet. That a true prophet WILL write down the words of the Lord verbatim. None of our church presidents have done this since President Woodruff.

Here are the words of the Lord as written down by Samuel:

1 And now it came to pass in the eighty and sixth year, the Nephites did still remain in wickedness, yea, in great wickedness, while the Lamanites did observe strictly to keep the commandments of God, according to the law of Moses. 2 And it came to pass that in this year there was one Samuel, a Lamanite, came into the land of Zarahemla, and began to preach unto the people. And it came to pass that he did preach, many days, repentance unto the people, and they did cast him out, and he was about to return to his own land. 3 But behold, the voice of the Lord came unto him, that he should return again, and prophesy unto the people whatsoever things should come into his heart. 4 And it came to pass that they would not suffer that he should enter into the city; therefore he went and got upon the wall thereof, and stretched forth his hand and cried with a loud voice, and prophesied unto the people whatsoever things the Lord put into his heart. 5 And he said unto them: Behold, I, Samuel, a Lamanite, do speak the words of the Lord which he doth put into my heart; and behold he hath put it into my heart to say unto this people that the sword of justice hangeth over this people; and four hundred years pass not away save the sword of justice falleth upon this people. 6 Yea, heavy destruction awaiteth this people, and it surely cometh unto this people, and nothing can save this people save it be repentance and faith on the Lord Jesus Christ, who surely shall come into the world, and shall suffer many things and shall be slain for his people. 7 And behold, an angel of the Lord hath declared it unto me, and he did bring glad tidings to my soul. And behold, I was sent unto you to declare it unto you also, that ye might have glad tidings; but behold ye would not receive me. 8 Therefore, thus saith the Lord: Because of the hardness of the hearts of the people of the Nephites, except they repent I will take away my word from them, and I will withdraw my Spirit from them, and I will suffer them no longer, and I will turn the hearts of their brethren against them. 9 And four hundred years shall not pass away before I will cause that they shall be smitten; yea, I will visit them with the sword and with famine and with pestilence. 10 Yea, I will visit them in my fierce anger, and there shall be those of the fourth generation who shall live, of your enemies, to behold your utter destruction; and this shall surely come except ye repent, saith the Lord; and those of the fourth generation shall visit your destruction. 11 But if ye will repent and return unto the Lord your God I will turn away mine anger, saith the Lord; yea, thus saith the Lord, blessed are they who will repent and turn unto me, but wo unto him that repenteth not. 12 Yea, wo unto this great city of Zarahemla; for behold, it is because of those who are righteous that it is saved; yea, wo unto this great city, for I perceive, saith the Lord, that there are many, yea, even the more part of this great city, that will harden their hearts against me, saith the Lord. 13 But blessed are they who will repent, for them will I spare. But behold, if it were not for the righteous who are in this great city, behold, I would cause that fire should come down out of heaven and destroy it. 14 But behold, it is for the righteous’ sake that it is spared. But behold, the time cometh, saith the Lord, that when ye shall cast out the righteous from among you, then shall ye be ripe for destruction; yea, wo be unto this great city, because of the wickedness and abominations which are in her. 15 Yea, and wo be unto the city of Gideon, for the wickedness and abominations which are in her. 16 Yea, and wo be unto all the cities which are in the land round about, which are possessed by the Nephites, because of the wickedness and abominations which are in them. 17 And behold, a curse shall come upon the land, saith the Lord of Hosts, because of the people’s sake who are upon the land, yea, because of their wickedness and their abominations. 18 And it shall come to pass, saith the Lord of Hosts, yea, our great and true God, that whoso shall hide up treasures in the earth shall find them again no more, because of the great curse of the land, save he be a righteous man and shall hide it up unto the Lord. 19 For I will, saith the Lord, that they shall hide up their treasures unto me; and cursed be they who hide not up their treasures unto me; for none hideth up their treasures unto me save it be the righteous; and he that hideth not up his treasures unto me, cursed is he, and also the treasure, and none shall redeem it because of the curse of the land. 20 And the day shall come that they shall hide up their treasures, because they have set their hearts upon riches; and because they have set their hearts upon their riches, and will hide up their treasures when they shall flee before their enemies; because they will not hide them up unto me, cursed be they and also their treasures; and in that day shall they be smitten, saith the Lord. 21 Behold ye, the people of this great city, and hearken unto my words; yea, hearken unto the words which the Lord saith; for behold, he saith that ye are cursed because of your riches, and also are your riches cursed because ye have set your hearts upon them, and have not hearkened unto the words of him who gave them unto you. 22 Ye do not remember the Lord your God in the things with which he hath blessed you, but ye do always remember your riches, not to thank the Lord your God for them; yea, your hearts are not drawn out unto the Lord, but they do swell with great pride, unto boasting, and unto great swelling, envyings, strifes, malice, persecutions, and murders, and all manner of iniquities. 23 For this cause hath the Lord God caused that a curse should come upon the land, and also upon your riches, and this because of your iniquities. 24 Yea, wo unto this people, because of this time which has arrived, that ye do cast out the prophets, and do mock them, and cast stones at them, and do slay them, and do all manner of iniquity unto them, even as they did of old time. 25 And now when ye talk, ye say: If our days had been in the days of our fathers of old, we would not have slain the prophets; we would not have stoned them, and cast them out. 26 Behold ye are worse than they; for as the Lord liveth, if a prophet come among you and declareth unto you the word of the Lord, which testifieth of your sins and iniquities, ye are angry with him, and cast him out and seek all manner of ways to destroy him; yea, you will say that he is a false prophet, and that he is a sinner, and of the devil, because he testifieth that your deeds are evil. 27 But behold, if a man shall come among you and shall say: Do this, and there is no iniquity; do that and ye shall not suffer; yea, he will say: Walk after the pride of your own hearts; yea, walk after the pride of your eyes, and do whatsoever your heart desireth—and if a man shall come among you and say this, ye will receive him, and say that he is a prophet. 28 Yea, ye will lift him up, and ye will give unto him of your substance; ye will give unto him of your gold, and of your silver, and ye will clothe him with costly apparel; and because he speaketh flattering words unto you, and he saith that all is well, then ye will not find fault with him. 29 O ye wicked and ye perverse generation; ye hardened and ye stiffnecked people, how long will ye suppose that the Lord will suffer you? Yea, how long will ye suffer yourselves to be led by foolish and blind guides? Yea, how long will ye choose darkness rather than light? 30 Yea, behold, the anger of the Lord is already kindled against you; behold, he hath cursed the land because of your iniquity. 31 And behold, the time cometh that he curseth your riches, that they become slippery, that ye cannot hold them; and in the days of your poverty ye cannot retain them. 32 And in the days of your poverty ye shall cry unto the Lord; and in vain shall ye cry, for your desolation is already come upon you, and your destruction is made sure; and then shall ye weep and howl in that day, saith the Lord of Hosts. And then shall ye lament, and say: 33 O that I had repented, and had not killed the prophets, and stoned them, and cast them out. Yea, in that day ye shall say: O that we had remembered the Lord our God in the day that he gave us our riches, and then they would not have become slippery that we should lose them; for behold, our riches are gone from us. 34 Behold, we lay a tool here and on the morrow it is gone; and behold, our swords are taken from us in the day we have sought them for battle. 35 Yea, we have hid up our treasures and they have slipped away from us, because of the curse of the land. 36 O that we had repented in the day that the word of the Lord came unto us; for behold the land is cursed, and all things are become slippery, and we cannot hold them. 37 Behold, we are surrounded by demons, yea, we are encircled about by the angels of him who hath sought to destroy our souls. Behold, our iniquities are great. O Lord, canst thou not turn away thine anger from us? And this shall be your language in those days. 38 But behold, your days of probation are past; ye have procrastinated the day of your salvation until it is everlastingly too late, and your destruction is made sure; yea, for ye have sought all the days of your lives for that which ye could not obtain; and ye have sought for happiness in doing iniquity, which thing is contrary to the nature of that righteousness which is in our great and Eternal Head. 39 O ye people of the land, that ye would hear my words! And I pray that the anger of the Lord be turned away from you, and that ye would repent and be saved.
Last edited by InfoWarrior82 on May 31st, 2023, 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

IsaiahVision
captain of 100

Post by IsaiahVision »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: May 31st, 2023, 11:33 am

I'm pointing out a characteristic/fruit that contrasts a true prophet from a false prophet. That a true prophet WILL write down the words of the Lord verbatim. None of our church presidents have done this since President Woodruff.
...that you know of. I had not considered your basic premise before. But, I believe your position is generally sound and valid. I can think of no true prophets that do not have 'writings'. However, some words of the Lord could be 'sealed up' until long after a prophet is dead?

Isaiah 30:8
"Go now, write on tablets concerning them; record it in a book for the end-time, as a testimony forever."

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

IsaiahVision wrote: May 31st, 2023, 11:45 am
...that you know of. I had not considered your basic premise before. But, I believe your position is generally sound and valid. I can think of no true prophets that do not have 'writings'. However, some words of the Lord could be 'sealed up' until long after a prophet is dead?

"Go now, write on tablets concerning them; record it in a book for the end-time, as a testimony forever."
The Lord is the same yesterday, today, and forever. The Lord's pattern in prophets does not change. It was the same since Adam, down until President Woodruff. Why was he the last President to fit with the Lord's pattern? Maybe it had something to do with the Bohemian Grove?

Also, President Woodruff himself wrote down the words of the Lord specifically commanding that if a revelation is received, it must be written down and given to the body of the church... So there's that...

edavid
captain of 50

Post by edavid »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: May 31st, 2023, 11:55 am

The Lord is the same yesterday, today, and forever. The Lord's pattern in prophets does not change. It was the same since Adam, down until President Woodruff. Why was he the last President to fit with the Lord's pattern? Maybe it had something to do with the Bohemian Grove?

Also, President Woodruff himself wrote down the words of the Lord specifically commanding that if a revelation is received, it must be written down and given to the body of the church... So there's that...
This does not mean he is a prophet any more than anyone else can be. There is a big difference, I know this personally, having written down things that were spoken 4 years later in General Conference by the brethren as supposed prophetic revelation according to family and friends. It is not. It was something the same Holy Spirit will reveal to anyone willing to listen and ask.

An actual prophet, seer, and revelator is called of God and different than these voted in presidents since Brigham Young as the first of succession of presidents with pretended prophetic mantles.

Absolutely they can be inspired and will be, but such is the same with other corporations with prayerful and sincere of heart, this does not equate to prophets called of God, but men in position inspired of the Lord through the Holy Spirit.

Can one righteous person who has heard the truth prophesy by the power of the Holy Spirit? Is that person a prophet?

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

edavid wrote: May 31st, 2023, 5:02 pm

This does not mean he is a prophet any more than anyone else can be. There is a big difference, I know this personally, having written down things that were spoken 4 years later in General Conference by the brethren as supposed prophetic revelation according to family and friends. It is not. It was something the same Holy Spirit will reveal to anyone willing to listen and ask.

An actual prophet, seer, and revelator is called of God and different than these voted in presidents since Brigham Young as the first of succession of presidents with pretended prophetic mantles.

Absolutely they can be inspired and will be, but such is the same with other corporations with prayerful and sincere of heart, this does not equate to prophets called of God, but men in position inspired of the Lord through the Holy Spirit.

Can one righteous person who has heard the truth prophesy by the power of the Holy Spirit? Is that person a prophet?
I agree with you. However, one common fruit of each prophet found in our scriptures did one thing... They used a utensil to record God saying important things.

Today that common fruit is absent for some strange reason.

Ezra Taft Benson said in general conference (presumably because this was an issue at the time) that a prophet did not need to say "This saith the Lord".

Is this true? What does he base this assertion on?

Ferrisbueller
captain of 100

Post by Ferrisbueller »

Glenn Beck is one of them.

edavid
captain of 50

Post by edavid »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: May 31st, 2023, 5:19 pm
edavid wrote: May 31st, 2023, 5:02 pm

I agree with you. However, one common fruit of each prophet found in our scriptures did one thing... They used a utensil to record God saying important things.

Today that common fruit is absent for some strange reason.

Ezra Taft Benson said in general conference (presumably because this was an issue at the time) that a prophet did not need to say "This saith the Lord".

Is this true? What does he base this assertion on?
Sounds like one of those opinions like unto the 14 fundamentals of following the profit :/ - did he write those just as well? I wonder what the timeline was from those to this "thus saith the Lord" opinion. ;D

I was told I'd wander in darkness, lose the Holy Spirit, lose all priesthood blessings by my Bishops (plural), Stake president (excepting one young stake President, who prophesied Zion will not be built until the men of war die off, so to speak), and area general authority, if I were to leave the church willingly.

The Holy Spirit, the voice of Christ, was there with me, lead me out of the fear of false authority, where the exact opposite to what those leaders stated (prophesied? opinionated?) has occurred, in fact, for me (unbeknownst to me at the time, and for sure a personal journey to some measure) I can now receive more fully without the fear of man authority over me, pay tithes of my excess directly to the poor, let the Spirit tell me who needs a "hometeacher" in me and who does not, and I can state with confidence, as a nobody of any import, that the spirit of Prophecy belongs to no church, esp. LDS inc. but to any who comes to the tree of Life and seeks the Lord's face. Anything more or less than this (his gospel) cometh of evil, and evil has many faces.

These men are just men, of which some are indeed sincere seekers and possibly naive. I sustain them as fellow brothers seeking Christ, nothing more, as per the Lord revealing to me they are just men, not prophets, seers, or revelators. It is the Lord's job to cleanse His church of the hypocrites and he will speak to many within and without the church. It is the Latter Day Saints duty to take the Holy Spirit as their guide or be deceived.

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Juliet wrote: May 28th, 2023, 3:21 pm Well, I think we should answer the question anyway. One of the things you can do, is you can pray that the Lord will show you your enemies. A lot of the psalms have to do with Kind David consulting with the Lord about his enemies, asking for protection and so forth. Well, how do we ask for protection if we don't know who they are?
Good points!
More than 1 wise person has advised that prayer is most effective when it’s specific.

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

MikeMaillet wrote: May 29th, 2023, 11:14 am I believe that the best thing to do once one realizes that the Q15 are the drunkards of Ephraim is to ignore them. Looking for more faults is a waste of time and only feeds one's anger and anger can be one of the most destructive emotions.
True.
I really understand the grief process in basically realizing the church is not what you thought… & that involves anger, among other things. But many of us need to move on. We can still “bear testimony” of what we’ve discovered - but ideally along with spiritual guidance.

AND … ideally, we carefully choose better to fill the void from church leaders. This will take more conscious effort than floating along with the herd.

Eg., Instead of general conference, maybe listen to:
*Biblical series by Jordan Peterson (that’ll keep you busy for several years/general conferences!)
Lectures by or about ideas of:
*Carl Jung
*Sweedenborg
*Inspiring people (Cicero, Joan of Arc, etc)

*Symbolism of Lord of the Rings/Star Wars
*Near Death Experiences
*Mind-body interaction to heal dis-ease (Dr. Bruce Lipton, Hayes, TCM)
*Types of meditation - & practice
*Truth wherever found - in Religions, (Taoism, Buddhism, Islam etc.) & Philosophies, or ways of thinking about reality (epistemology, metaphysics, ethics, logic/math, Language/Linguistics, Esthetics etc.)

But don’t let anyone be worshiped by you as if infallible. Nobody’s perfect, but each has something good to offer. Some offer a lot to help us through our life.