What happens when you ask an apostle what we should do about secret combinations destroying our youth in the church.

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Pahoran
captain of 100

What happens when you ask an apostle what we should do about secret combinations destroying our youth in the church.

Post by Pahoran »

Heard a story, third hand, from a friend of my Dads about a fireside with an apostle in Colorado. My Dad's friend said that his daughter was attending and an older man asked Elder Rasband what we should do about the youth. He said that he sees that we are losing the youth because they are facing an enemy that is far worse that the youth understand. And that there is a secret combination that is destroying them and he fears church members do not have any idea the nature of the enemy they are facing. That is the jist of it.

Before I tell you his response I am going to open to the forum and see if anyone can guess how Elder Rasband responded. You are going to love the response and it will be worth the wait.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Re: What happens when you ask an apostle what we should do about secret combinations destroying our youth in the church.

Post by Ymarsakar »

I would have said to kill the secret combos in 2006 to 2015. Now i guess my answer changed.

Pahoran
captain of 100

Re: What happens when you ask an apostle what we should do about secret combinations destroying our youth in the church.

Post by Pahoran »

OK. So, here it is. I couldn't wait any longer...

Elder Rasband deferred the question to a general authority that was travelling with him. I don't remember his name but he was told he was or is a professor of Political Science at your favorite university for freedom and no secret societies....drum roll......yep you got it right..... Your very own University of Utah!

This general authority responded annoyingly that we need to stop with all these conspiracy theories and stop watching so much YouTube and instead watch more of Russell M. Nelson. That was his answer to the man's sincere but troubling question about the youth.

They answered the other questions but this mans question appeared untouchable.

Pahoran
captain of 100

Post by Pahoran »

silverado wrote: May 27th, 2023, 8:29 pm Teach them to follow the prophet?
You got it. But check out the details below.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Haha too late. God s chosen have already told the saints about the secret combos in ether.
Pahoran wrote: May 27th, 2023, 8:40 pm OK. So, here it is. I couldn't wait any longer...

Elder Rasband deferred the question to a general authority that was travelling with him. I don't remember his name but he was told he was or is a professor of Political Science at your favorite university for freedom and no secret societies....drum roll......yep you got it right..... Your very own University of Utah!

This general authority responded annoyingly that we need to stop with all these conspiracy theories and stop watching so much YouTube and instead watch more of Russell M. Nelson. That was his answer to the man's sincere but troubling question about the youth.

BuriedTartaria
Captain of Tartary

Post by BuriedTartaria »

I'm trying to be kinder in my criticisms of LDS leadership (and how I voice those criticisms) out of respect for members that are still in that camp of Mormonism but I'm going to actually voice a thought on this and say I expect he gave a pretty "let your kids be good global citizens" line, unfortunately.

Pahoran
captain of 100

Post by Pahoran »

BuriedTartaria wrote: May 27th, 2023, 8:45 pm I'm trying to be kinder in my criticisms of LDS leadership (and how I voice those criticisms) out of respect for members that are still in that camp of Mormonism but I'm going to actually voice a thought on this and say I expect he gave a pretty "let your kids be good global citizens" line, unfortunately.
Bingo. Went pretty much like that. You can check it out a couple posts up.

BuriedTartaria
Captain of Tartary

Post by BuriedTartaria »

Pahoran wrote: May 27th, 2023, 8:40 pm OK. So, here it is. I couldn't wait any longer...

Wow..... that is really disappointing. TPTB are dragging society into a fire. We're reaching a boiling over moment when it comes to violence over how stark social divide has become. It's bad and I don't think the isolated, wealthy, protected LDS leaders really get how bad it is.
Last edited by BuriedTartaria on May 27th, 2023, 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PeacefulProtests
captain of 100

Post by PeacefulProtests »

I would have said read "Return of the God's" by Jonathan Cahn to get an idea of what kind of enemy we are facing

Conspiracy theories? lol, that is literally the phrase the secret combinations came up with to discourage anybody asking about said secret combinations

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

Wow, it's not much a surprise that we're in as bad of shape spiritually as we currently are then.........wow.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

From the interwebs:

"Isaiah 56:10-11 describes Israel's watchmen and leaders as "dumb dogs that cannot bark" or "dumb dogs that cannot understand" due to their ignorance, greed, and obliviousness. The reference to dogs is metaphorical, but it provides a clue as to God's attitude towards those who fail to warn against dangerous "beasts". The passage also mentions beasts of the field and forest that come to devour, and the watchmen are blind, oblivious, and dreamers."

Pompous fools who suppose they are actual prophets, too dumb to realize they are not.
Last edited by Chip on May 27th, 2023, 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Red Pill
captain of 1,000

Post by The Red Pill »

The echo chamber amongst the red-chair is stunning...almost as stunning as their LACK self awareness and awareness of what is really going on in the world.

What Q15 lacks in understanding, they make up for in hubris.

This isn't hard to break down...

a. Q15 urges a deadly poison on it's membership
b. Q15 says they can't lead you astray
c. Deadly poison proceeds to kill and injure many of those who took it.
d. a+b+c=the idea and doctrine of Q15 "can't lead you astray is ABSOLUTELY FALSE...period.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

PeacefulProtests wrote: May 27th, 2023, 8:52 pm I would have said read "Return of the God's" by Jonathan Cahn to get an idea of what kind of enemy we are facing

Conspiracy theories? lol, that is literally the phrase the secret combinations came up with to discourage anybody asking about said secret combinations
Yes, there is more truth in that book than in.....well....a lot of conference talks.

You can hear a lot of what he says in the book in this one hour interview:

https://www.hagmannpi.com/ep-4446-the-r ... y-18-2023/

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

We are a people who openly worship Satan now or celebrate those who do.

What if there is a Lehi and his family out there somewhere who have already left and we are about to be overrun by the Babylonian army?

If true, the best possible outcome that one can hope for is to be carried away captive.

Atrasado
captain of 1,000

Post by Atrasado »

16 posts • Page 1 of 1
Pahoran
captain of 100
Post May 27th, 2023, 7:20 pm

Heard a story, third hand, from a friend of my Dads about a fireside with an apostle in Colorado. My Dad's friend said that his daughter was attending and an older man asked Elder Rasband what we should do about the youth. He said that he sees that we are losing the youth because they are facing an enemy that is far worse that the youth understand. And that there is a secret combination that is destroying them and he fears church members do not have any idea the nature of the enemy they are facing. That is the jist of it.

Before I tell you his response I am going to open to the forum and see if anyone can guess how Elder Rasband responded. You are going to love the response and it will be worth the wait.
silverado
captain of 100
Post May 27th, 2023, 7:29 pm

Teach them to follow the prophet?
These users thanked the author silverado for the post (total 4):
Pahoran, ransomme, Ado, Pazooka
Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000
Post May 27th, 2023, 7:33 pm

I would have said to kill the secret combos in 2006 to 2015. Now i guess my answer changed.
Pahoran
captain of 100
Post May 27th, 2023, 7:40 pm

OK. So, here it is. I couldn't wait any longer...

Well, of course he said that. They are part of the conspiracy!!! Drunkards of Ephraim and all that.

Atrasado
captain of 1,000

Post by Atrasado »

Chip wrote: May 27th, 2023, 9:01 pm From the interwebs:

"Isaiah 56:10-11 describes Israel's watchmen and leaders as "dumb dogs that cannot bark" or "dumb dogs that cannot understand" due to their ignorance, greed, and obliviousness. The reference to dogs is metaphorical, but it provides a clue as to God's attitude towards those who fail to warn against dangerous "beasts". The passage also mentions beasts of the field and forest that come to devour, and the watchmen are blind, oblivious, and dreamers."

Pompous fools who suppose they are actual prophets, too dumb to realize they are not.
I suspect that most of them know exactly who they are, at least when they aren't dissociating.

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

I use to wish I was there for something like that....but now I wouldn't even care to BoM Bash these old guys in suits. Their educational background dominates their world view....lol and said education comes from the Children of Cain.

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

Blind guides. I don’t think they want to admit there is even a problem.

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

Pahoran wrote: May 27th, 2023, 8:40 pm Elder Rasband deferred the question to a general authority that was travelling with him. I don't remember his name but he was told he was or is a professor of Political Science at your favorite university for freedom and no secret societies....drum roll......yep you got it right..... Your very own University of Utah!
Elder Oaks did the same at some Boise rescue mission on the heels of Denver Snuffer. Elder Oaks took a professor with him and deferred to the professor's authority. I can't remember the subject. So much for being "prophets, seers, and revelators."

Let's just "follow the wise and thoughtful recommendations of medical experts and government leaders." That's how we win the war against Covid, the war in heaven, and the war raging here in Babylon where no secret combinations exist because The Book of Mormon didn't warn us in Ether 8 and throughout that secret combinations would get above us. Just listen to these other men instead because they are experts in their fields. Never mind the witnesses of Christ's name. Carry on.

/sarcasm

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

BuriedTartaria wrote: May 27th, 2023, 8:45 pm I'm trying to be kinder in my criticisms of LDS leadership (and how I voice those criticisms) out of respect for members that are still in that camp of Mormonism but I'm going to actually voice a thought on this and say I expect he gave a pretty "let your kids be good global citizens" line, unfortunately.
It's time to take the gloves off. Too bad, so sad, for anyone stupid enough to believe anything a GA says. Patronizing them is just adding to the lies they are told. Tell the truth or shut up! It's one thing to have a theory about mudslides, but pretending that the Q15 are anything less than dedicated disciples of satan is just fooling yourself.

Good people do not recommend the clot shot.
Honest people do not falsely claim to be God's mouthpiece.
Good people do not hoard billions while refusing to help women with children living in a car or on the street.
These people are so full of sh!t that their eyes are brown. If their eyes do not appear brown it is because they are a quart low.

It takes an incredible hatred for mankind to follow and promote Agenda 2030.
Isaiah spells it out and calls them what they are. They are too stupid or full of satan to see it.

No different than the Sadducees of Pharisees of old. Some actually hate God and think Lucifer had the better plan. There is not a single reason to be a democrat otherwise.

Just imagine Jesus speaking in conference and telling people to bring their money so they could be saved. Or changing his father's words to accept queers. Or telling people to follow the UN or WEF.

The Q15 are the worst scum on earth. We all sin, but doing so in the name of Christ takes a special prick.

Since the scriptures specifically warn against secret combinations, any softening of them is evil and blasphemous. It is one thing for a regular joe to speak against God and His true prophets and scriptures, but when done so by a person professing to be God's prophet, Seer, or Revelator, it is denying the existence of truth.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

marc wrote: May 28th, 2023, 8:27 am
Pahoran wrote: May 27th, 2023, 8:40 pm Elder Rasband deferred the question to a general authority that was travelling with him. I don't remember his name but he was told he was or is a professor of Political Science at your favorite university for freedom and no secret societies....drum roll......yep you got it right..... Your very own University of Utah!
Elder Oaks did the same at some Boise rescue mission on the heels of Denver Snuffer. Elder Oaks took a professor with him and deferred to the professor's authority. I can't remember the subject. So much for being "prophets, seers, and revelators."

Let's just "follow the wise and thoughtful recommendations of medical experts and government leaders." That's how we win the war against Covid, the war in heaven, and the war raging here in Babylon where no secret combinations exist because The Book of Mormon didn't warn us in Ether 8 and throughout that secret combinations would get above us. Just listen to these other men instead because they are experts in their fields. Never mind the witnesses of Christ's name. Carry on.

/sarcasm
It sounds like they have CIA handlers....

PaulH
captain of 50

Post by PaulH »

This non-answer comes right from the radical playbook. When asked difficult/uncomfortable questions, ridicule the person, or the question, or both. I wouldn't have expected the answer to be anything different. They have chosen their side and their god. It becomes clearer every day for those who have eyes that can see.

One day they they will learn that all their money and gold cannot buy them a seat in Gods Kingdom.

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

markharr wrote: May 28th, 2023, 7:34 am We are a people who openly worship Satan now or celebrate those who do.

What if there is a Lehi and his family out there somewhere who have already left and we are about to be overrun by the Babylonian army?

If true, the best possible outcome that one can hope for is to be carried away captive.
what a scary thought!

Was Lehi the leader of the church in Jerusalem before he left, I wonder? (rhetorical question)

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Mark, there is no incoming army.

Fred, strong emotions towards the q15 draws you towards them. Seek peace instead of negative conflict or worship of idols. You have the idol worship lesson down but not the other one.

Lds red seats and dc xiden while dark aligned still serve god s purpose. They dont know it of course.