Page 1 of 1

Be careful w/ your voice-to-text emails: "...for all milk has a dick..."

Posted: May 25th, 2023, 9:58 am
by Reluctant Watchman
I believe the words he was looking for were "Melchizedek and Aaronic Priesthood holders".... :)

Re: Be careful w/ your voice-to-text emails

Posted: May 25th, 2023, 10:05 am
by Cruiserdude
Reluctant Watchman wrote: ↑May 25th, 2023, 9:58 am I believe the words he was looking for were "Melchizedek and Aaronic Priesthood holders".... :)
giphy (11).gif

Re: Be careful w/ your voice-to-text emails: "...for all milk has a dick..."

Posted: May 25th, 2023, 10:34 am
by Ymarsakar
this is why I don't use auto correct

Re: Be careful w/ your voice-to-text emails: "...for all milk has a dick..."

Posted: May 25th, 2023, 1:20 pm
by TwochurchesOnly
Ymarsakar wrote: ↑May 25th, 2023, 10:34 am this is why I don't use auto correct
Or send without proof reading!!
steak meeting 🥩🥩
Ironic 😅

Re: Be careful w/ your voice-to-text emails: "...for all milk has a dick..."

Posted: May 25th, 2023, 1:43 pm
by Shawn Henry
Melchizedek.
Milkhasadick.
Melchizedek.
Milkhasadick.

They do sound alike! That is hilarious!

Do you know what else they have in common? Milk doesn't have a dick and we don't have the Melchizedek Priesthood.

Re: Be careful w/ your voice-to-text emails: "...for all milk has a dick..."

Posted: May 25th, 2023, 2:30 pm
by Niemand
Try using text to speech with my accent!

Re: Be careful w/ your voice-to-text emails: "...for all milk has a dick..."

Posted: May 25th, 2023, 2:41 pm
by BigT
lol
We’ve had some pretty good ones from Google voice. Should’ve saved them.

Re: Be careful w/ your voice-to-text emails: "...for all milk has a dick..."

Posted: May 25th, 2023, 3:13 pm
by Ymarsakar
Shawn Henry wrote: ↑May 25th, 2023, 1:43 pm Melchizedek.
Milkhasadick.
Melchizedek.
Milkhasadick.

They do sound alike! That is hilarious!

Do you know what else they have in common? Milk doesn't have a dick and we don't have the Melchizedek Priesthood.
I do though, although it isn't what people think of it as.

It's not something that gives dominion or leadership over other people. So of course if people desire unrighteous things and call it the melchizedek priesthood, it won't be any such thing granted. Even if it was feasible to grant it, I am quite unsure about that. If I wanted to "grant" the melchizedek priesthood to others... the spirit doesn't really say this is feasible for me.

Re: Be careful w/ your voice-to-text emails: "...for all milk has a dick..."

Posted: May 25th, 2023, 3:15 pm
by JuneBug12000
Ymarsakar wrote: ↑May 25th, 2023, 3:13 pm
Shawn Henry wrote: ↑May 25th, 2023, 1:43 pm Melchizedek.
Milkhasadick.
Melchizedek.
Milkhasadick.

They do sound alike! That is hilarious!

Do you know what else they have in common? Milk doesn't have a dick and we don't have the Melchizedek Priesthood.
I do though, although it isn't what people think of it as.

It's not something that gives dominion or leadership over other people. So of course if people desire unrighteous things and call it the melchizedek priesthood, it won't be any such thing granted. Even if it was feasible to grant it, I am quite unsure about that. If I wanted to "grant" the melchizedek priesthood to others... the spirit doesn't really say this is feasible for me.
Agreed. It can only be given by God directly to the person.

Re: Be careful w/ your voice-to-text emails: "...for all milk has a dick..."

Posted: May 25th, 2023, 8:56 pm
by Yeliab
That is hilarious

Re: Be careful w/ your voice-to-text emails: "...for all milk has a dick..."

Posted: May 25th, 2023, 9:05 pm
by Fred
Somebody is too lazy to type their own message. So they use a bot because satan wants transhumanism. A secretary could have typed it if the person never learned to type. Type class was required when I went to school. Stake President?

Re: Be careful w/ your voice-to-text emails: "...for all milk has a dick..."

Posted: May 26th, 2023, 12:10 am
by Rumpelstiltskin
Image

Re: Be careful w/ your voice-to-text emails: "...for all milk has a dick..."

Posted: May 27th, 2023, 8:25 am
by blitzinstripes
Sign me up for the steak meeting.

I think I will pass on the milk.

Seems suspect. 😁

Re: Be careful w/ your voice-to-text emails: "...for all milk has a dick..."

Posted: May 27th, 2023, 8:31 am
by Niemand
We had fun with Zoom subtitles during sacrament meetings. One of our ward members grew up in a pretty little town called Dunoon (pictured). The subs/automatic transcript picked it up as "I grew up in dungeon". When I saw it written down the next day it took me a second or two to work out what it was that she had said.

Image

Re: Be careful w/ your voice-to-text emails: "...for all milk has a dick..."

Posted: May 27th, 2023, 5:28 pm
by Silver Pie
Reluctant Watchman wrote: ↑May 25th, 2023, 9:58 am I believe the words he was looking for were "Melchizedek and Aaronic Priesthood holders".... :)
I once was writing an email with voice to text, telling the recipient I was doing Saxon Math. The thing wrote that I was doing sex and meth. 🤦🏼‍♀️
Obviously, I changed it before I sent the email - after I took a screenshot so I could share it with the person I was writing to. We both got a good laugh out of it.

Re: Be careful w/ your voice-to-text emails: "...for all milk has a dick..."

Posted: May 27th, 2023, 5:32 pm
by Silver Pie
Ymarsakar wrote: ↑May 25th, 2023, 10:34 am this is why I don't use auto correct
I have auto correct always turned off, because it's as stupid as possible. Sometimes I use voice to text, though, but it writes some really weird things. Besides what I mentioned in my post above, I got a text from a person who always used it. I forget the whole text, but it said something about ruining money. They were referring to a person named Rulene.

It adds words and occasionally deletes them. And nearly always invents what you actually said (using a flat drone-like voice makes it give a more accurate rendition of what a person actually said. It doesn't understand voice inflections nor regional accents, apparently).

Re: Be careful w/ your voice-to-text emails: "...for all milk has a dick..."

Posted: May 27th, 2023, 7:16 pm
by Ymarsakar
Apparently google ytube is keeping the real ai voice analysis heuristics to themselves. Because it is now almost spot on.

Mention enough conspiracy terms and u get shadow banned and then reqlly banned.
Silver Pie wrote: ↑May 27th, 2023, 5:32 pm
Ymarsakar wrote: ↑May 25th, 2023, 10:34 am this is why I don't use auto correct
I have auto correct always turned off, because it's as stupid as possible. Sometimes I use voice to text, though, but it writes some really weird things. Besides what I mentioned in my post above, I got a text from a person who always used it. I forget the whole text, but it said something about ruining money. They were referring to a person named Rulene.

It adds words and occasionally deletes them. And nearly always invents what you actually said (using a flat drone-like voice makes it give a more accurate rendition of what a person actually said. It doesn't understand voice inflections nor regional accents, apparently).

Re: Be careful w/ your voice-to-text emails: "...for all milk has a dick..."

Posted: May 27th, 2023, 10:26 pm
by Good & Global
I wonder if they use speech to text for revelations.

"We have prayed often, for this is littering God's land." - 2020 original vax statement

Re: Be careful w/ your voice-to-text emails: "...for all milk has a dick..."

Posted: May 28th, 2023, 4:24 am
by Niemand
Ymarsakar wrote: ↑May 27th, 2023, 7:16 pm Apparently google ytube is keeping the real ai voice analysis heuristics to themselves. Because it is now almost spot on.

Mention enough conspiracy terms and u get shadow banned and then reqlly banned.
Like Khazarian Mafia which some people use on here? I don't know where people get the idea that avoiding the J word will help them if they use something which is much more obviously abusive and easier to tag? The evidence for the Khazar idea is incredibly shaky on historical and genetic grounds... and while Jew is a neutral term, KM is not.

Still we're talking about people who don't trust the government or authorities (fair enough), but then accept any rumour or non-mainstream idea from some rando... and a few of those randos are probably working undercover for the government. That's almost certainly where much of the Q and flat Earth promotion originates.

Anyone here use Grammarly? I always thought that was like Autotune for your writing.

Re: Be careful w/ your voice-to-text emails: "...for all milk has a dick..."

Posted: May 28th, 2023, 6:25 am
by Ymarsakar
In 2020 it was hcq and ivermectin. Plus some other stuff.

Ai bots crawl through text been a google tech since the search engine created itself. Not new there.

The km term is used because it is more qccurate. Talking about joos offends rhe spirits and generates conflict with the house if is ra el.

It is sorta like when italians say people need to be chastised and re educatwd for being anti italian because they talked about the italian mob being italian. Or maybe sicily stopped doing that.

The recent examples are zelensky and ye west.


Niemand wrote: ↑May 28th, 2023, 4:24 am
Ymarsakar wrote: ↑May 27th, 2023, 7:16 pm Apparently google ytube is keeping the real ai voice analysis heuristics to themselves. Because it is now almost spot on.

Mention enough conspiracy terms and u get shadow banned and then reqlly banned.
Like Khazarian Mafia which some people use on here? I don't know where people get the idea that avoiding the J word will help them if they use something which is much more obviously abusive and easier to tag? The evidence for the Khazar idea is incredibly shaky on historical and genetic grounds... and while Jew is a neutral term, KM is not.

Still we're talking about people who don't trust the government or authorities (fair enough), but then accept any rumour or non-mainstream idea from some rando... and a few of those randos are probably working undercover for the government. That's almost certainly where much of the Q and flat Earth promotion originates.

Anyone here use Grammarly? I always thought that was like Autotune for your writing.