Former child star has better understanding of secret combinations than lifelong members

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Former child star has better understanding of secret combinations than lifelong members

Post by Cruiserdude »

markharr wrote: May 24th, 2023, 9:57 pm
Shorter twitter version.

https://twitter.com/ChuckCallesto/statu ... S8o5A&s=19
A prophet.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Former child star has better understanding of secret combinations than lifelong members

Post by Niemand »

This post probably belongs in this forum section:

viewforum.php?f=5

Atrasado
captain of 1,000

Post by Atrasado »

Shorter twitter version.

Well, he joined the Church quite some time so. I think it's been a while since he was attending Church, but he was baptized.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

Atrasado wrote: May 25th, 2023, 6:44 am
Shorter twitter version.

Well, he joined the Church quite some time so. I think it's been a while since he was attending Church, but he was baptized.

I had no idea.

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

markharr wrote: May 25th, 2023, 7:10 am
Shorter twitter version.

I had no idea.
Me neither

ransomme
captain of 1,000

Post by ransomme »

Shorter twitter version.

Just last year we had a missionary from Malibu and she knew him and said he was a great guy. So maybe not totally inactive at the very least

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

ransomme wrote: May 25th, 2023, 12:37 pm So maybe not totally inactive at the very least
One 7 minute video and he has been more active and informative than most apostles entire history of talks against secret combinations.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Shawn Henry wrote: May 25th, 2023, 2:00 pm
ransomme wrote: May 25th, 2023, 12:37 pm So maybe not totally inactive at the very least
One 7 minute video and he has been more active and informative than most apostles entire history of talks against secret combinations.
They are some of the people he is talking about. Not just politicians. When the Secret Clergy Response Team was organized, it was because they realized that the sheep would follow their fake leader. The Q15 are in way over their heads. If they come clean, they will be destroyed. For some reason, they think God will be easier on them.

dreamtheater76
captain of 100

Post by dreamtheater76 »

I know a woman who’s sister was in Ricky’s ward in California for a few years. Said he is a great human being and a spiritual giant.

He seems like a really cool person. There is definitely a difference between being a TV actor and being in the elite club. But I’m sure a lot of really bad things go on no good person would want to be around. I’ve known a handful of people personally in the entertainment industry and it really never goes well.

I remember watching the Angelina Jolie interview where she talked about all this sick satanic, sexual, ritualistic stuff she had to do to get in the elite club. It was completely in line with this video what she was talking about so it makes this very convincing. I’m guessing that video was an invitation or a test seeing how he would react.

Candace Cameron Burre is another really good Christian. I’ve actually met her before. Really nice person and not afraid to stand up against evil. She’s been viciously attacked for it also.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

This is samuel the lamanite again

And a little chuld will lead em perhaps because all the adults are secret combined.