“This is all following the plot”

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

“This is all following the plot”

Post by Bronco73idi »

If we are always negative, are more likely to have our hearts fail us when the big solar storm hits us?

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Re: “This is all following the plot”

Post by FrankOne »

Bronco73idi wrote: May 22nd, 2023, 6:49 pm If we are always negative, are more likely to have our hearts fail us when the big solar storm hits us?
I was going to just pass on this, but I'm glad that i didn't.

My perspective is that those that negatively react to an electric charge (as he describes) are those that have a negative reaction to adversity. Adversity is negative and electricity is negative. Electric charge does not have two poles, positive and negative. There is no positive in electrical current . The current is just moving from an excess to a lack. The earth receives electricity (electrons). It wants them. So...when you hold the hot lead of a wire and you touch the ground, the electricity flows through you and into the ground, which makes you the conduit which then gives the 'shocking' experience.

The ability to be a conduit , with the least resistance (reaction) to the current, is a good thing. He may have a good point there.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Re: “This is all following the plot”

Post by Bronco73idi »

FrankOne wrote: May 23rd, 2023, 10:38 am
Bronco73idi wrote: May 22nd, 2023, 6:49 pm If we are always negative, are more likely to have our hearts fail us when the big solar storm hits us?
I was going to just pass on this, but I'm glad that i didn't.

My perspective is that those that negatively react to an electric charge (as he describes) are those that have a negative reaction to adversity. Adversity is negative and electricity is negative. Electric charge does not have two poles, positive and negative. There is no positive in electrical current . The current is just moving from an excess to a lack. The earth receives electricity (electrons). It wants them. So...when you hold the hot lead of a wire and you touch the ground, the electricity flows through you and into the ground, which makes you the conduit which then gives the 'shocking' experience.

The ability to be a conduit , with the least resistance (reaction) to the current, is a good thing. He may have a good point there.
Did you catch the subtlety of his guiltiness to being negative? “My eye twitched for 3 days!” I love easter eggs like that lol