Hell on Earth Are we the third part that fell?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
JuneBug12000
captain of 1,000

Hell on Earth Are we the third part that fell?

Post by JuneBug12000 »

Its been in the back of my mind for sometime that maybe, just maybe, this is really hell and we chose wrong and that is why we are here.

Maybe the reason why this life is the time to prepare to meet God is because we already made mistakes and this is our last chance to get back on track.

A chance to see what a world without God is like, so that we will choose Him.

This is not a place of order. Rewards for the wicked, the righteousness punished for their righteousness.

Why a veil of forgetfulness?

Why would Christ come to this world? Who else would kill their God?

The fact that even innocent children are abused here in earth in horrendous ways.

The fact that choosing God can and does provide material benefits (the signs that follow the believers are found throughout the scriptures.)

I'm not sure if all of the implications, but it sure seems more likely everyday.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Re: Hell on Earth Are we the third part that fell?

Post by Ymarsakar »

JuneBug12000 wrote: May 22nd, 2023, 3:25 pm Its been in the back of my mind for sometime that maybe, just maybe, this is really hell and we chose wrong and that is why we are here.

Maybe the reason why this life is the time to prepare to meet God is because we already made mistakes and this is our last chance to get back on track.

This is not a place of order. Rewards for the wicked, the righteousness punished for their righteousness.

The fact that even innocent children are abused here in earth in horrendous ways.

The fact that choosing God can and does provide material benefits (the signs that follow the believers are found throughout the scriptures.)

I'm not sure if all of the implications, but it sure seems more likely everyday.
You are correct, this is the hell in many legends and mythologies. One reaches the underworld by passing through the river styx, drinking its waters, and losing one's memories. Have we not all lost our memories of the Divine Celestial realms? IN part or in whole, surely we have.

https://www.ntd.com/falun-gong-founder- ... 96384.html

One of the better non dogmatic descriptions of how humanity came to be what it is, is here.

But to address your personal quest and doubts, June, Earth is a kind of remedial school as well as a prison. It is a place that many civilizations sent exiled troublemakers and criminals, in their rule system, sorta like Australia. It is also a place to test and grow the souls of the sons and daughters of god, divine royalty. It is also a place, a school, to teach those who failed harvest/graduation from other worlds and times.

So as you can see, humanity is kind of a hodge podge of everything. So what you are feeling may or may not be true of a soul, the matrix veil is designed so that we don't know each other's past karma and lives and what not. Otherwise we would continue to pursue vendettas and old paradigms instead of learning to work together.

Earth is a very peculiar place. It is one of the realms in existence that allows the incarnations of the best souls and also the worst/darkest souls. It is an interesting realm.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

One thing is for sure on this topic, the population here is a mix from the worst to the best. I call it kindergarten to PHD.

The bell curve appears to be maybe at 7th grade or so. I'm not sure if this really is a "remedial" school as Ymarsaker stated above, but being more of simple education. To get what we want in order to learn it isn't what we want. It definitely isn't a "punishment" out of condemnation but simply the answer to our choice.

If you feel that you flat out don't belong here because it appears that you live in a hostile , neanderthal world, filled with concepts of selfish nonsense then , you most definitely won't be going to another place like this after this life.

believe it or not, most people belong in this type of world and will continue in this type of educational format for a very long time. These types like to argue, compete, "win" , capitalize on others, drive a hard bargain, be stingy and selfish, be better than others in their own minds, etc etc. They LIKE it because it is who they are. (for now).
Last edited by FrankOne on May 22nd, 2023, 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JuneBug12000
captain of 1,000

Post by JuneBug12000 »

Ymarsakar wrote: May 22nd, 2023, 3:37 pm
JuneBug12000 wrote: May 22nd, 2023, 3:25 pm Its been in the back of my mind for sometime that maybe, just maybe, this is really hell and we chose wrong and that is why we are here.

You are correct, this is the hell in many legends and mythologies. One reaches the underworld by passing through the river styx, drinking its waters, and losing one's memories. Have we not all lost our memories of the Divine Celestial realms? IN part or in whole, surely we have.

https://www.ntd.com/falun-gong-founder- ... 96384.html

One of the better non dogmatic descriptions of how humanity came to be what it is, is here.

But to address your personal quest and doubts, June, Earth is a kind of remedial school as well as a prison. It is a place that many civilizations sent exiled troublemakers and criminals, in their rule system, sorta like Australia. It is also a place to test and grow the souls of the sons and daughters of god, divine royalty. It is also a place, a school, to teach those who failed harvest/graduation from other worlds and times.

So as you can see, humanity is kind of a hodge podge of everything. So what you are feeling may or may not be true of a soul, the matrix veil is designed so that we don't know each other's past karma and lives and what not. Otherwise we would continue to pursue vendettas and old paradigms instead of learning to work together.

Earth is a very peculiar place. It is one of the realms in existence that allows the incarnations of the best souls and also the worst/darkest souls. It is an interesting realm.
When I was a kid, younger than 8, maybe 5? I used to have dreams about secret doors in the wall of my house and getting in a boat in an underground river. Your river Styx comment reminded me of it. It was not a good dream.

I was also told many things as a child, such as, I was not made for this world, but the world that is coming. I was trained in my dreams to recognize Satan and his followers in their many forms and deceptions and cast them out.

One of the last few dreams that were meaningful in that way, I waa told I was a disciple of Christ and that He has gone ahead to prepare something and I just needed to keep walking.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Frank, it is merely a function of how grades work in school. If you fail the exam for the 7th grade and cannot graduate to the 7th grade, what happens. You repeat the sixth grade. But does this mean the school is now a remedial school ? Well for you maybe, but for others, it is a normal course for them.

"One of the last few dreams that were meaningful in that way, I waa told I was a disciple of Christ and that He has gone ahead to prepare something and I just needed to keep walking."

Well yes, and you ahve almost arrived. It cannot be long now.
Last edited by Ymarsakar on May 22nd, 2023, 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

Ymarsakar wrote: May 22nd, 2023, 3:37 pm You are correct, this is the hell in many legends and mythologies. One reaches the underworld by passing through the river styx, drinking its waters, and losing one's memories. Have we not all lost our memories of the Divine Celestial realms? IN part or in whole, surely we have.

I believe it is the river Lethe, not Styx that causes one to lose one's memories.

I don't believe this is Hell, it is a telestial world that allows influences from realms both above and below it in glory.

I believe the earth is transitioning to a terrestrial glory, and this is causing those quickened by a telestial law to be very destructive in their discomfort. It is also causing many of a terrestrial nature to struggle to maintain their "vibe" because of the conflict and contention in progress.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Original_Intent wrote: May 22nd, 2023, 3:57 pm
Ymarsakar wrote: May 22nd, 2023, 3:37 pm You are correct, this is the hell in many legends and mythologies. One reaches the underworld by passing through the river styx, drinking its waters, and losing one's memories. Have we not all lost our memories of the Divine Celestial realms? IN part or in whole, surely we have.

I believe it is the river Lethe, not Styx that causes one to lose one's memories.

I don't believe this is Hell, it is a telestial world that allows influences from realms both above and below it in glory.

I believe the earth is transitioning to a terrestrial glory, and this is causing those quickened by a telestial law to be very destructive in their discomfort. It is also causing many of a terrestrial nature to struggle to maintain their "vibe" because of the conflict and contention in progress.
I don't see how the current babylon nato money world can be considered telestial. You are referring to Joseph Smith's 3 glories of Heaven correct? Which is derived or parallel to Saul's 3 heavens or 3 glories.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

No, its not hell.

There can't be hell until there is judgement day

There can't be judgement day until there is a trial.

What kind of a trial would it be if it was all sunshine and roses?

thebeastofeden
Hi, I'm new.

Post by thebeastofeden »

I don't agree. I've had better economic growth and my family seems to be thriving. Kids are doing well in school and we've been more active in our community. I have better relationships with friend, family, and neighbors. Food storage is built up, our savings have grown, and I have a nice stockpile of disaster relief equipment for my family and neighbors. Our finances, health, and general well-being has never been better and I live in the heart of Davis County Utah.

harakim
captain of 1,000

Post by harakim »

A lot of life is what you focus on. If you focus on the bad, it will seem like hell. If you focus on the good, the things going on in reality right around you, it's usually pretty good!

One of the reasons we are here is to learn confidence in ourselves and what we are really made of. You can do more than you think. And that requires there to be bad things, and frankly, bad things to focus on. Focus on the good.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

Ymarsakar wrote: May 22nd, 2023, 3:57 pm Frank, it is merely a function of how grades work in school. If you fail the exam for the 7th grade and cannot graduate to the 7th grade, what happens. You repeat the sixth grade. But does this mean the school is now a remedial school ? Well for you maybe, but for others, it is a normal course for them.

"One of the last few dreams that were meaningful in that way, I waa told I was a disciple of Christ and that He has gone ahead to prepare something and I just needed to keep walking."

thanks for explaining the above. I completely agree.
there are those that have received such instruction as you have. Many await a new day.
From what I have been given to understand, the great war between good and evil is coming which appears to be more fought on a spiritual level than a physical one. I can't say that i understand how that will be done but, those on the side of "good" will need to be devoid of fear. I imagine the war will be something right out of a futuristic science fiction movie.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

FrankOne wrote: May 22nd, 2023, 3:51 pm One thing is for sure on this topic, the population here is a mix from the worst to the best. I call it kindergarten to PHD.

The bell curve appears to be maybe at 7th grade or so. I'm not sure if this really is a "remedial" school as Ymarsaker stated above, but being more of simple education. To get what we want in order to learn it isn't what we want. It definitely isn't a "punishment" out of condemnation but simply the answer to our choice.

If you feel that you flat out don't belong here because it appears that you live in a hostile , neanderthal world, filled with concepts of selfish nonsense then , you most definitely won't be going to another place like this after this life.

believe it or not, most people belong in this type of world and will continue in this type of educational format for a very long time. These types like to argue, compete, "win" , capitalize on others, drive a hard bargain, be stingy and selfish, be better than others in their own minds, etc etc. They LIKE it because it is who they are. (for now).
This analogy makes me think of how people with an IQ of 80 pass 12th grade today. Back in 1940 you had to have an IQ over 110 to pass 12th and over 122+ to graduate college. It use to mean something.

I feel some are awakening to this awful state and it is easier to separate the wheat from the tares.

JuneBug12000
captain of 1,000

Post by JuneBug12000 »

harakim wrote: May 22nd, 2023, 4:33 pm

A lot of life is what you focus on. If you focus on the bad, it will seem like hell. If you focus on the good, the things going on in reality right around you, it's usually pretty good!

One of the reasons we are here is to learn confidence in ourselves and what we are really made of. You can do more than you think. And that requires there to be bad things, and frankly, bad things to focus on. Focus on the good.
You misunderstand me.

I am not afraid.

I have a good life and see miracles regularly.

But I can objectively look at the world and see something is not right. Many things are not right. I can focus on the good, and do, but I have seen evil as well. I need to understand reality to understand what am really here to do.

The LDS version of events makes it seem like this is roses with a little hidden bits of evil we don't need to worry our pretty little heads about.

But it does not adequately explain reality.

Ignoring the truth seems to be a great delusion, and there seem to be few willing to see clearly.

Even on this board their are so many rejecting the actual words of Christ for what someone told them His words mean. Even when that directly contradicts what He said.

The threads on money have people defending savings and retirement and investments. But that is not what Christ taught. It is in fact directly opposite to His own word and teachings. Even His talents parables are not about money.

What about government? People fall back on quotes/scriptures from modern LDS presidents about the America being chosen and then use that to give authority to quotes from founding fathers, again even when it directly contradicts what Christ taught.

They love to hear "smooth prophesies" that justify accumulating wealth and taking one's ease. Even as they claim they see the problems with the world and what is coming.

I can no longer stand the cognitive dissonance.

I will have the truth.

There -is- good in the world, and it comes from God. But there is much evil in this world as well, and entropy seems to be the default on this planet. It is only by intervention from God that entropy is held back by any measure.

Wolfwoman
captain of 1,000

Post by Wolfwoman »

No.
God is lending you breath right now.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

FrankOne wrote: May 22nd, 2023, 4:44 pm
Ymarsakar wrote: May 22nd, 2023, 3:57 pm Frank, it is merely a function of how grades work in school. If you fail the exam for the 7th grade and cannot graduate to the 7th grade, what happens. You repeat the sixth grade. But does this mean the school is now a remedial school ? Well for you maybe, but for others, it is a normal course for them.

thanks for explaining the above. I completely agree.
there are those that have received such instruction as you have. Many await a new day.
From what I have been given to understand, the great war between good and evil is coming which appears to be more fought on a spiritual level than a physical one. I can't say that i understand how that will be done but, those on the side of "good" will need to be devoid of fear. I imagine the war will be something right out of a futuristic science fiction movie.
[youtube]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=um_Dp6h--zE[/youtube]

These images kind of triggered some kind of memory recall in me. I kept looking for this movie, until I found it. Some weird French director..... Valerian, the CIty of a Thousand Worlds.

It was pretty good.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

harakim wrote: May 22nd, 2023, 4:33 pm

This matrix simulation allows people to co create their reality. This is partially why Joseph Smith received the revelation that everything horrible and non horrible that happens is for the good of his soul and his promotion/testing.

However the term Hell is root word underworld. Or Hebrew Gehenna, the place of recycling. Although that is the one after the Final Judgment.

When souls are "recylced" they are burned up to ash/dust and returned to Creator Source, the ALmighty as energy, but not as personalities or data.

The term hell would be akin to elysium, a different plane of existence, thati s 'under' the celestial kingdoms or paradise. The underworld is associated with the after life, or rather where spirits go when they die or descend in energy states.

Earth thus being the "after life" of many souls would explain the reincarnation cycle, as well as the Hebrew views of Gehenna/Place of Fire. Fire is also used to forge steel and refine it. This concept is echoed through the ages in the teaching that souls are tested here with trials and tribulations, that the mighty graduate to the next level, and those that fail must repeat things and finally if they still cannot do it, they are finally judged and rendered back to ash.

To most mortals, the after life or the underworld is another world that you go to after death. But taking reincarnation in line, if souls just keep coming back... then this technically is the world of the dead.

Also there are weird references to Satan/Devil as the god of this world in both the bible and other sources. Whether this is a self proclaimed title by satan's pride or something else, it attaches to the modern concept of hell, which is a world ruled by the devil/demons.

Follow_God_Not_Man
Hi, I'm new.

Post by Follow_God_Not_Man »

Yeah, I think you're spot on. God sends his servants down to teach those who fell and give them the possibility of redemption. His hand is always outstretched, beckoning for us to come back. Alma 12 and 13 give a great explanation of this whole process. Alma identifies himself as one of these servants sent down to help bring people back to Christ. Just accept Christ, do His will. That's it. No expensive buildings, no temples, no weird clothing / underwear, no multiple wives, no follow the prophet, no secret handshakes, no strange names to remember. No home teaching, no checklists, no ward councils, and on and on. (What were we thinking? Special underwear? Seriously? Like God cares what underwear we wear.) Follow Christ. Go to him and seek His will. Do that. It's so easy that no one believes it.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

Interesting the very opposite is true. It is true all three parts are here. that the souls condescended to come to be the "rulers" (elect); that the spirits or offspring of god come to overcome adversity (approbation); and that the other part are those looking to become children of god (probation). Some of the latter will not make it and will go back where they came from to a kingdom of no glory but not hell, perhaps to try again later. It seems all the spirits (spirit children) make it up the ranks to terrestrial but a few that drop out as SoP to the real hell. Jesus says he lost "not one of the elect given him of his father".

this isn't hell. this is a Lagrangian point if you will. A place in the vertex between heaven and hell. You can go either way. You can see hell if that is what you look for or you can see heaven if that is what you look for. At times the challenges and tests make it hard to see much of anything beyond the current tumult and pain.

In Moses it says this is the wickedest of all of god's creations. That is a very unique description and very indicative of the purpose of this "creation".

Those here that don't progress but don't fail to make at least a point of not murdering their neighbor will obtain a better glory, this glory again but without Satan's influence according to JS.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

Follow_God_Not_Man wrote: May 22nd, 2023, 6:30 pm Yeah, I think you're spot on. God sends his servants down to teach those who fell and give them the possibility of redemption. His hand is always outstretched, beckoning for us to come back. Alma 12 and 13 give a great explanation of this whole process. Alma identifies himself as one of these servants sent down to help bring people back to Christ. Just accept Christ, do His will. That's it. No expensive buildings, no temples, no weird clothing / underwear, no multiple wives, no follow the prophet, no secret handshakes, no strange names to remember. No home teaching, no checklists, no ward councils, and on and on. (What were we thinking? Special underwear? Seriously? Like God cares what underwear we wear.) Follow Christ. Go to him and seek His will. Do that. It's so easy that no one believes it.
Where exactly does Alma say he came from the celestial realm? I think you're mixing your metaphors here. what did Alma promise in return? Compare and learn.

BuriedTartaria
Captain of Tartary

Post by BuriedTartaria »

Possibly. I also think it's possible Christ's Millennial Reign ended and we exist in the short season of the released Lucifer before the very end.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

BuriedTartaria wrote: May 22nd, 2023, 6:39 pm Possibly. I also think it's possible Christ's Millennial Reign ended and we exist in the short season of the released Lucifer before the very end.
If that were at all true, we would know. And the last 1000 years would have been beautiful! With Jesus' reigning, not Ceaser, Popes, and other assorted non-Jesus type kings.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

Follow_God_Not_Man wrote: May 22nd, 2023, 6:30 pm Follow Christ. Go to him and seek His will. Do that. It's so easy that no one believes it.
well, it does sound easy, but for the masses it is the last thing they want. In following Christ we do three very difficult things:

-Give up the idea of condemnation for ourselves and others
-Give up our special vanity , which is what keeps us apart from God. The split identity has to go.
-Give up our separate will that we use to create vain ideas and vain things which are meaningless.

easy, yet difficult. It depends on the individual.

most men want a rule book that if followed, grants them admission to Glory! God loves me because i keep rules!!!!! Outward acts to purchase admission into heaven.

it's all a bit silly.

tdj
captain of 1,000

Post by tdj »

I don't think we're in hell because hell is devoid of anything good. There's no happiness ever or any joy in hell. Our world is broken to be sure, but there's still things like flowers, and beautiful sunsets. A warm spring day, people rising up to help one another. The feeling of holding your newborn for the first time. Summer BBQ's by the pool or at the lake with family. Places like Big Basin and Yosemite.
This is NOT hell.

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

I want to contrast this thread - by my thread -
"Heaven is here - NOW !" (Gospel Discussions)
viewtopic.php?t=70608

to put a little bit of a different perspective on things.

JuneBug12000
captain of 1,000

Post by JuneBug12000 »

BuriedTartaria wrote: May 22nd, 2023, 6:39 pm Possibly. I also think it's possible Christ's Millennial Reign ended and we exist in the short season of the released Lucifer before the very end.
I have considered that possiblity. I'm not sure.