The Church has supported Vaccinations for Over 50 Years and This Is What The They Do

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: The Church has supported Vaccinations for Over 50 Years and This Is What The They Do

Post by David13 »

Subcomandante wrote: May 22nd, 2023, 9:40 am
Atrasado wrote: May 22nd, 2023, 8:48 am Steve Kirsch has run an extremely important article on vaccinations, autism, and SIDS (sudden infant death syndrome). The Church has officially supported childhood vaccinations since around 1980. When is a prophet not a prophet? When they officially sign off on maiming and murdering children. That's when.
Vaccines do not maim people at a large scale. Polio did that to millions of people before the vaccines came. Now very few people suffer from polio.

Vaccines have saved billions of lives and they are a medical miracle of sorts. Perhaps even a Godsend.

Yes, from your god of this world.

I worship a different God.
dc

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: The Church has supported Vaccinations for Over 50 Years and This Is What The They Do

Post by David13 »

markharr wrote: May 22nd, 2023, 9:47 am I'm guessing that the Church would use the same logic that vaccine supporters in general use.

That logic being yes there are vaccine injuries but they save more lives than they harm.

Mrna vaccines are different because they weren't effective and they caused injury. Conventional vaccines were at least effective.

I do not agree at all that they "were at least effective." I don't believe that for a minute.
dc

ransomme
captain of 1,000

Post by ransomme »

Subcomandante wrote: May 22nd, 2023, 4:01 pm
ransomme wrote: May 22nd, 2023, 3:18 pm
Subcomandante wrote: May 22nd, 2023, 1:23 pm

You might want to take that up with George Washington who vaccinated his troops against smallpox. And your science is categorically false.
Smallpox vaccine was not good.

* only 5–10% of the population was ever vaccinated so it’s impossible to credit the smallpox vaccine with reducing cases over the entire population.

* Before England's first compulsory vaccination law in 1853, the largest two-year smallpox death rate was about 2,000; in 1870-71, England and Wales had over 23,000 smallpox deaths

* In the early 1900's, the Philippines experienced their worst smallpox epidemic ever after 8 million people received 24.5 million vaccine doses (achieving a vaccination rate of 95%); the death rate quadrupled as a result.

* Japan experienced yearly increases in small pox following the introduction of compulsory vaccines in 1872. By 1892, there were 29,979 deaths, and all had been vaccinated.

* Again, sometimes the cure is worse than the disease. The next diagram shows smallpox deaths vs deaths due to the smallpox vaccine.

Screenshot_20230523-001417.jpg

Cherry picked data is cherry picked.

Vaccines got better over time to the point where deaths attributable to vaccination against smallpox were less than a hundred throughout the 1950s. Your graph only goes into the 1920s, and it is obvious why...because the vax deaths drop off precipitously after that time.
It's not cherry picked. Plus you were talking and the time of George Washington.

Believe what you want, but vaccines are crude and ignore most of our immune systems. Not only that their quality is crap. They are full of stuff that shouldn't be there like extraneous proteins, viruses, chemicals, etc.

You know the concept of "stolen valor"? That's vaccines for you, taking credit for things they didn't achieve our do...
Attachments
Screenshot_20230523-074704.jpg
Screenshot_20230523-074704.jpg (139.26 KiB) Viewed 271 times

Good & Global
captain of 1,000

Post by Good & Global »

Ymarsakar wrote: May 22nd, 2023, 3:43 pm So we got Duke and Sub being on the anti conspiracy side.

Who wants to bet on the underdog here? ; ) I mean, given the track record and all...
I got $20 on Sub and $20 on Duke odds are just too good to not bet. Payout could be phenomenal.

Also give me $50 on red pill so I dont lose all my money. I have chapels I need to fund.

IcedKoffee
captain of 100

Post by IcedKoffee »

There’s no point in arguing logic with “the church is always going to be true, no matter what they do” crowd!

Their extreme biases won’t allow them to consider anything outside of their irrational worldview.

CuriousThinker
captain of 1,000

Post by CuriousThinker »

If we say "safe and effective" enough it's bound to come true eventually, right?

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

David13 wrote: May 22nd, 2023, 10:03 pm

I do not agree at all that they "were at least effective." I don't believe that for a minute.
dc
I support your agency to believe that and not take them.

I refused the Mrna shots for that reason.

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

markharr wrote: May 23rd, 2023, 7:36 am

dc

It's free will. But my free will has been seriously challenged about it by the great "WE" collective. Known to some I guess as KULTURE, comrad.

"WE" will take the vaccine because "WE" believe the "PROPHET" and "WE" don't want you to kill granny.
dc

I guess it's also called "GROUP THINK". "WE" must all think alike.

oneClimbs
captain of 1,000

Post by oneClimbs »

Most of these diseases were caused by bad hygiene and poor water quality. When those things improved, these diseases went away. They are still present in 3rd world countries with bad hygiene and poor water quality despite there being vaccines for decades.

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

Robin Hood wrote: May 22nd, 2023, 2:14 pm
Subcomandante wrote: May 22nd, 2023, 9:40 am
Atrasado wrote: May 22nd, 2023, 8:48 am Steve Kirsch has run an extremely important article on vaccinations, autism, and SIDS (sudden infant death syndrome). The Church has officially supported childhood vaccinations since around 1980. When is a prophet not a prophet? When they officially sign off on maiming and murdering children. That's when.
Vaccines do not maim people at a large scale. Polio did that to millions of people before the vaccines came. Now very few people suffer from polio.

Vaccines have saved billions of lives and they are a medical miracle of sorts. Perhaps even a Godsend.
This claim that cannot be proved.
Right, yet it is parroted again and again as if it was...

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

oneClimbs wrote: May 23rd, 2023, 10:34 am Most of these diseases were caused by bad hygiene and poor water quality. When those things improved, these diseases went away. They are still present in 3rd world countries with bad hygiene and poor water quality despite there being vaccines for decades.
Poor nutrition too. If you're not eating properly your immune system is weak.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Radiation, child labor, working 12-14 hours a day, air pollution, probably weakened the immune system too.

Madvin, if Satan was the god of this world, then it truly is a godsend ; )

The savior, who is the savior? Bhaal? Satan? Lucifer? Heh. A god like a person, has a name. Always beware whose "god" people are talking about here.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Once the mrna borg tech takes hold, circuits are formed in the nerves and brain of the host. THey truly become Borg humans. There is a new species name for humanity by the wef and it is BORG genesis. I am not joking.

David13 wrote: May 23rd, 2023, 8:48 am
markharr wrote: May 23rd, 2023, 7:36 am

dc

It's free will. But my free will has been seriously challenged about it by the great "WE" collective. Known to some I guess as KULTURE, comrad.

"WE" will take the vaccine because "WE" believe the "PROPHET" and "WE" don't want you to kill granny.
dc

I guess it's also called "GROUP THINK". "WE" must all think alike.

ransomme
captain of 1,000

Post by ransomme »

CuriousThinker wrote: May 23rd, 2023, 7:23 am If we say "safe and effective" enough it's bound to come true eventually, right?
I think that only works for getting people to believe it and not actually affect the effectiveness. 😜

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

If you can manifest food to eat it, then yes, keep repeating it is safe and it will be.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Can think of a couple of other issues in tropical countries. Bacteria loves warmth and humidity and breed well in it. Food goes off quickly in them and cuts get infected easily.

Re air pollution, I think that was a factor in China.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

madvin wrote: May 22nd, 2023, 9:54 am Further Germ Theory Vs Terrain Theory statement by Dr. Volmer
Do you know of a good book that fairly discusses Bechamp vs Pasteur/terrain theory vs germ theory? I thought I was getting one a while back, but it turned out to focus on covid and said hardly anything about the two men and their theories, so was useless for what I wanted to learn.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

I apply microbiome theory to my mouth. Has stopped a lot of bad bacteria toxic issues like ear swelling and waking up with vokd symptoms.

Swishing some essential oils as a mouth wash helped a lot.

The idea is that good bacteria helps vs bad bacteria.

Good bacteria helps our body work better.

They r our nanotech.
Silver Pie wrote: May 28th, 2023, 5:40 pm
madvin wrote: May 22nd, 2023, 9:54 am Further Germ Theory Vs Terrain Theory statement by Dr. Volmer
Do you know of a good book that fairly discusses Bechamp vs Pasteur/terrain theory vs germ theory? I thought I was getting one a while back, but it turned out to focus on covid and said hardly anything about the two men and their theories, so was useless for what I wanted to learn.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

CuriousThinker wrote: May 23rd, 2023, 7:23 am If we say "safe and effective" enough it's bound to come true eventually, right?
They mean it's a safe bet your immune system will be effectively destroyed.

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

Yes. I found this on line:
https://ia904706.us.archive.org/6/items ... hume_0.pdf

The book is "Bechamp or Pasteur? A Lost Chapter in the History of Biology" by Ethel Hume
https://adistantmirror.com/bechamp-or-pasteur/

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

Ymarsakar wrote: May 28th, 2023, 8:20 pm I apply microbiome theory to my mouth. Has stopped a lot of bad bacteria toxic issues like ear swelling and waking up with vokd symptoms.

They r our nanotech.
Bacteria are pleomorphic, that is they change shape according to what they need to do, what they need to clean up, and so the notion of good vs bad bacteria is a story.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Simplistic but not incorrect
madvin wrote: May 28th, 2023, 9:01 pm
Ymarsakar wrote: May 28th, 2023, 8:20 pm I apply microbiome theory to my mouth. Has stopped a lot of bad bacteria toxic issues like ear swelling and waking up with vokd symptoms.

They r our nanotech.

Bacteria are pleomorphic, that is they change shape according to what they need to do, what they need to clean up, and so the notion of good vs bad bacteria is a story.

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

madvin wrote: May 22nd, 2023, 9:54 am Germ Theory Vs Terrain Theory
As time goes by, it's looking more and more like Terrain Theory.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Frequency and vibrations

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

madvin wrote: May 28th, 2023, 8:43 pm Yes. I found this on line:
https://ia904706.us.archive.org/6/items ... hume_0.pdf

The book is "Bechamp or Pasteur? A Lost Chapter in the History of Biology" by Ethel Hume
https://adistantmirror.com/bechamp-or-pasteur/
Thank you. That seems like what I'm looking for.