Boycott Target—Trans friendly swimsuits

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Boycott Target—Trans friendly swimsuits

Post by Christianlee »

https://dailycaller.com/2023/05/21/targ ... btq-pride/

“Ahead of June’s so-called “Pride month,” the retail giant Target is displaying some options being referred to as trans-friendly for customers, including a line of swimsuits with “tuck-friendly construction.”

“Comedian Chrissie Mayr shared the discovery after a recent trip to the retail giant. Taking to social media, the podcast host tweeted, “Thanks to [Target] I found the perfect swimsuit for creeping out all the women and children at the pool this summer. Can’t wait to tuck my cock into this little number while sipping a Bud Light!” (RELATED: DAMAGED: The Transing Of America’s Kids)

“In the accompanying picture, Mayr can be seen glaring at the camera displaying one of the swimsuits featured in Target’s pride collection. On the accompanying tags, which Mayr shows to the camera, the suit is advertised as offering “extra crotch coverage” and “tuck-friendly construction.””

Comanchero
captain of 100

Re: Boycott Target—Trans friendly swimsuits

Post by Comanchero »

After the Anheuser Busch fiasco you'd think other companies would take notice but nope, Target says hold my queer on a beer while I introduce a weenie in a bikini.

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

They want the $$$ from their shareholders more than they want it from the shoppers.

Also, these companies are confident that they can buy off other brand names, while maintaining the brand name but put under fine print "Product of Anheuser Busch."

Corona and Modelo, longtime Mexican beers, are AB products.

Good & Global
captain of 1,000

Post by Good & Global »

Yes but who are their shareholders? It is not mom and pop. It is the people who hold their money for them.
That tells you all you need to know.

Coincidentally millions of dollars of Excess Tithing was invested in Target. (see Ensign Peaked)
Doubtful they will sell any of it because of the swimsuits. Not your money so you don't get to say.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

The lockdowns put small businesses out of business. So the conglomerates can do whatever they want. Are people going to quit drinking beer? Nope. They may change brands for a while, but AB is not going out of business. Since pretty much all retailers sell the same stuff, the swim suits will be everywhere. Most will either buy one or go naked. Naked might even become popular. Especially around the kiddie pools.

Babylon is sick. Too evil to repair. Most don't even want to fix it. Parents keep sending their kids to satan school. Keep going to church to learn to accept queers and clot shots.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

The word is out... Follow satan or die...

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

Good & Global wrote: May 22nd, 2023, 11:57 am Yes but who are their shareholders? It is not mom and pop. It is the people who hold their money for them.
That tells you all you need to know.

Coincidentally millions of dollars of Excess Tithing was invested in Target. (see Ensign Peaked)
Doubtful they will sell any of it because of the swimsuits. Not your money so you don't get to say.
You never know. EPA completely divested their investments in Blackrock as of 31 Mar 2023.

https://fintel.io/so/us/iwm/ensign-peak-advisors-inc

moving2zion
captain of 100

Post by moving2zion »

I was listening to this on Glenn Beck's radio program Monday morning on my drive into work. It's amazing how fast this gone around. We haven't shopped at Target for a while anyways, they are the poster child for Leftists and progressives when it comes to shopping. I had a girlfriend in college that leaned left- she shopped at target 25 yrs ago. The issue is that the folks pushing this are trying to be so main stream about it. Trying to make it look like it is natural and everywhere even though it is not. Trans are still only about 1% of the population depending on which study you look at. -and the majority fall in generation X.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Cater to the minorities. That's how you kill the majority. The insane think there is unity in diversity. Actually, diversity kills unity. God used diversity to stop the unity in building the Tower of Babel. Truth is the only minority that can win against the majority of deception and lies. But we are going to have to pull out the big guns to pull it off. The avenging angel or one mighty and strong.

gradles21
captain of 1,000

Post by gradles21 »

Anheuser-Busch is fine as you can see below. The right wing in general is all bark but no bite, they will continue buy their goy slop from bud light and they will continue to satisfy their insatiable desire for material things by shopping at target.
Attachments
AB stock.JPG
AB stock.JPG (20.54 KiB) Viewed 322 times

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

There isn't going to be any Anheiser Bush during the millennium. There will be no Target during the millennium.

Babylon will fall. Nobody escapes the law of the harvest.

We are conditioned to want immediate justice but remember the lesson of Alma 14:11. Sometimes God allows the wicked to continue to dig their own grave so that his judgements against them are just.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

Have not independently verified.

Refraction75
captain of 100

Post by Refraction75 »

I am boycotting Target forever.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

The zombie apoc has reached even target? I knew it!

Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Pazooka »

“Wear whatever is sold in the market without raising any question on the ground of conscience” ~ the spirit of Paul

ransomme
captain of 1,000

Post by ransomme »

It's a litmus test for society. Of If we fail now, what will be the next goalpost to move?
Last edited by ransomme on May 28th, 2023, 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Target removing items, and not just the swimsuits:

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/targe ... 0102gnnxgf

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Refraction75 wrote: May 24th, 2023, 9:30 am I am boycotting Target forever.
I started my forever boycott of Target when they announced that anyone could use whichever restroom they preferred. I think that was more than 5 years ago.

Yep, 2016.

https://www.fierceretail.com/operations ... der-policy

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Subcomandante wrote: May 22nd, 2023, 9:37 am They want the $$$ from their shareholders more than they want it from the shoppers.

Also, these companies are confident that they can buy off other brand names, while maintaining the brand name but put under fine print "Product of Anheuser Busch."

Corona and Modelo, longtime Mexican beers, are AB products.
It's not about money. These things are handed down from on high. Agenda 2030 must be adhered to.

Seed Starter
captain of 1,000

Post by Seed Starter »

Just have a look at the other products from the same satanic designer:

https://twitter.com/scarlett4kids/statu ... len-lgbtq

If people like something or find a product or service that's convenient and I say I refuse to support x company they say, "well you can't boycott everything because you have a moral issue with it or you'll be left with nothing." I had this conversation about facebook with a few friends a while back when I explained why I left. A few months later my wife said this woman was complaining about being in facebook jail for some post she made. How interesting how we keep Frankenstein alive and then complain when it breaks our neck. Let the extraction from Babylon commence to the extent that it can. Leave target to the burning trash heap of history. Let the others see its demise and heed the warning. Let's do Disney and all connected to it next shall we :lol:

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

As I’ve said, I boycotted Target years ago. After moving to a more rural area, Walmart is the closest large grocery store to my home. I know they are not much better than Target. I buy as much as I can from a family-owned liquidator in my area, but they don’t carry anything frozen or refrigerated. There is also a local farmstand, but only have what they are growing at the time. Just last week a locally-owned Mexican Market has opened a few miles away, and I plan of buying as much as I can there, and only use Walmart for a little as possible.

It can’t always be all-or-nothing. We can make improvements, just like we do with so many other things.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

I never see anyone wearing this woke cause of the month merchandise that these retailers dedicate a prominent spot to.

I never even see liberals wearing it. I do see it at Ross or other discount stores a few months later and nobody buys it there either. From there it likely ends up in a landfill or sent to third world countries. They certainly aren't going to wear it so either way it ends up in a landfill.

All for corporate virtue signaling.

By their actions, the left hates the environment.

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

markharr wrote: May 24th, 2023, 7:16 pm I never see anyone wearing this woke cause of the month merchandise that these retailers dedicate a prominent spot to.

I never even see liberals wearing it. I do see it at Ross or other discount stores a few months later and nobody buys it there either. From there it likely ends up in a landfill or sent to third world countries. They certainly aren't going to wear it so either way it ends up in a landfill.

ESG scores.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

Christianlee wrote: May 24th, 2023, 7:18 pm
markharr wrote: May 24th, 2023, 7:16 pm I never see anyone wearing this woke cause of the month merchandise that these retailers dedicate a prominent spot to.

ESG scores.
In this case, it's just SG.

Because this stuff all has to get made in China, which causes pollution, it has to get shipped here, which causes pollution, nobody buys it so it ends up in a landfill where it probably takes 10,000 years to decompose. All for something that not a single individual got any benefit out of.