Beyond clothing sale for 0 f to 70 f clothing multi layer base system

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Beyond clothing sale for 0 f to 70 f clothing multi layer base system

Post by Ymarsakar »

https://beyondclothing.com/collections/ ... alId=TmNEl

I have spent quite a few hundreds of usd there and they are all great investments for the coming ice age. I was looking for a way to get environmental control with some uniform sci fi style and this is what holy spirit answered me with.

I recommend the primus and celeris baselayers. They are great for 60 f or below weather and is skin tight to fit under an l3 and l5 layer.

The velox light jackets are great as second protective skin vs brush and light rain in 60f or below. The vesta cold shells are for 40f to 50f. You can see some of the temp specs at the bottom for specification tab.

I tend to carry crystals and other small devices so having a lot of pockets in the pants and a9 mission shirt is useful. They are not easy to access but provides useful slots for armor slots.

Armor would be cut resistant cloth and arm sleeves. Or metal plates, even silver. Those bicep pockets on the a9 mission shirts are quite large since they expect soldiers to have large biceps.

I do not forsee a need to use them for that purpose for me but others may be going down that route sooner or later. With the coming ice age in 500 years, i felt it nice to get some temperature controls before the hyper tech stuff arrives. I also feel called to visit lake baikal or live in russia slash china. In 5 to 10 years that is when the darkness has passed or about to reach climax. It will be useful to have experience with a layer system for the -20c winter of lake baikal which is warmer than siberia around it. That is like -4f.

I like the aptus l5 hybrid. I only wore it once with a l3 locie jacket and a celeris l2 mid layer. It was when georgia hit 17 f to 20f for a few days. Did not feel the cold. I also got the guide lite loves. Those are not on sale. The weather resistant nature of all these clothes and the hoods essentially make me not feel rain either. Light drizzle.

For operating in heavy storm rain, the l6 rain jacket is on sale and pants. They also come in colors so i picked the dark blue l6 jacket to blend in better if it is raining and overcast. I like the winter pattern as it also works for urban camo. It breaks up the lines of the body. For other clothes beneath i have gray as a a good color.

I am not going to need them for tactical operations either but the human ego has old habits from preparing for the zombie apocalypse circa 2006.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Re: Beyond clothing sale for 0 f to 70 f clothing multi layer base system

Post by Ymarsakar »

Sale is ending, enjoy your climate controlled pre sci fi suits!