How's This for Heretical?

For non-mainstream, heterodoxical discussions. Request access to the Heretic Group here.
varnaj42
captain of 100

How's This for Heretical?

Post by varnaj42 »

There are many similarities, tenants of faith, which are shared by religions. I have found this pattern to be at least hinted at in belief systems from many very different cultures.

In my view the reason why we find such perplexing beliefs is simply because of the single true source of them all. If we leave the physical and emotional Earth behind and go for a tour of it's heavens we will discover that there are no religions and no scriptures at all. These are of the Earth only. However the Earth's heavens, which are arranged in ever ascending (each more subtle then the one below) concentric shells (with Earth at the center) are not simply static places filled with static wonders where we go to after death to continue in some undefined way.

In these heavens human souls are born to spirit then come to the Earth to learn and gain wisdom before returning home. This single sentence tells the whole story.

The Earth's heavens are a very necessary part of the created Earth. They are where we come from before birth and where we return to after death. Here are the great spiritual beings. No. God, the mighty creative source, is not there. But His representative, the Christ (the anointed one of the Greeks) is at the head of these.

Without going off in a new direction explaining more about the structure of this great heavenly "hierarchy" of beings I'll stick to the topic here which is apparent similarity between many religions. These occur because in prayer and meditation by devotees of any religion a connection will be made to the central heaven source. When this occurs answers are given which are all very similar simply because they are a part of a single great truth which, for us to better understand, are told in Earthly terms. These always include a great one, a leader, a reformer, who comes among men with a message.

The second reason is more direct. Throughout the history of humanity the Christ has, from time to time, send a "son" to the people below with messages of good will and life. There have been many of these. Our story of Jesus is only one in a series. We call Jesus "Jesus Christ" but supposing, instead, we just call him Jesus or Jesus the Christ? Jesus represented Christ while here. We can easily see that previous carnations of Christ's representative on Earth would have a name originating from within the culture to which he was born. So... If Christ sent a teacher to the Indian sub-continent this man would have an Indian name. Why is this so unreasonable?

Our traditions come to us from the peoples of the middle east. And so... our body of religious texts reflect this.

The above is the reason in simple terms but there is more. We are men. We have men's minds. If a group of us from different cultures hears the same things each of us will interpret it slightly differently. Language, culture, ability to understand... all these things are the variables which cause us to tell the same story in similar, but different ways. This is the reason we find hauntingly familiar stories but wonder "how can this be?"

The reason is that we men, all of our cultures, are guided, whether we know it or not, by the very same heavenly "leader" which has been named Christos (the anointed one) by the Greeks but... does it really matter what name we use? No. Not in the slightest.

When we return to heaven all these things will be easily comprehended by us as we are finally raised up to the level at which our gained wisdom permits understanding.

Does this mean we should eschew religions, toss them by the wayside? No. They are very essential. One might say something like what God has made (for a purpose) let not man cast asunder. Or something like that.

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Re: How's This for Heretical?

Post by Shawn Henry »

I've always thought of all the different religions of the world as compared to different math classes. All peoples receive from the great teacher that level of math that they are ready to receive. Any more truth than what they are ready for, they would reject, so sometimes it seems to those who have more that these religions with less truth are all apostate, but a loving God who is no respecter of persons wouldn't give any of his classes or peoples unusable religion, it's simply the only portion of the word they would take. Besides, all religions have a large measure of falsehoods within them, there is always opposition in all things.

Eventually, however, all will have to acknowledge that Jesus is the Christ, and that salvation comes by no other way.

varnaj42
captain of 100

Post by varnaj42 »

Shawn Henry wrote: May 19th, 2023, 10:17 am I've always thought of all the different religions of the world as compared to different math classes. All peoples receive from the great teacher that level of math that they are ready to receive. Any more truth than what they are ready for, they would reject, so sometimes it seems to those who have more that these religions with less truth are all apostate, but a loving God who is no respecter of persons wouldn't give any of his classes or peoples unusable religion, it's simply the only portion of the word they would take. Besides, all religions have a large measure of falsehoods within them, there is always opposition in all things.

Eventually, however, all will have to acknowledge that Jesus is the Christ, and that salvation comes by no other way.

Yours is a good analogy and I generally agree especially with the apparent fact that most folks on the planet need religions to help them along.

The last sentence though I find disagreement with because it elevates Christianity to a position of supremacy, it causes divisions among men and thus conflict. I doubt this reaction is what Jesus had in mind.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

varnaj42 wrote: May 19th, 2023, 10:32 am
Shawn Henry wrote: May 19th, 2023, 10:17 am I've always thought of all the different religions of the world as compared to different math classes. All peoples receive from the great teacher that level of math that they are ready to receive. Any more truth than what they are ready for, they would reject, so sometimes it seems to those who have more that these religions with less truth are all apostate, but a loving God who is no respecter of persons wouldn't give any of his classes or peoples unusable religion, it's simply the only portion of the word they would take. Besides, all religions have a large measure of falsehoods within them, there is always opposition in all things.

Yours is a good analogy and I generally agree especially with the apparent fact that most folks on the planet need religions to help them along.

The last sentence though I find disagreement with because it elevates Christianity to a position of supremacy, it causes divisions among men and thus conflict. I doubt this reaction is what Jesus had in mind.
Perhaps we can consider that both of your conclusions are correct.

If we interpret the idea that "Christ" is a station, not a name, then it all makes sense. The station is a bridge for all the spirit children of God to return. The station is also a personage by many names and even 'no name' , but instead, it's a 'way'. The way of the Tao comes to mind. The problem occurs when Christians are arrogant in insisting that the name they use is the only name that is valid.

The conclusion they draw is that "if you don't use the same words that we do, you're damned forever!". In my view, the foregoing is zealotry and this does , in fact, cause division.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Var, you may be interested in this revelatiom by falun gong founder.

https://www.ntd.com/falun-gong-founder- ... m=referral

Edit. Previous link had no page. Weird.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

I too believe there are basic principles that permeate, not only religions but cultures. However, I feel most end up at a vastly different place. they tend to become only spiritual and not physical. The highest being more and more abstract instead of more and more concrete. IMO.

varnaj42
captain of 100

Post by varnaj42 »

Ymarsakar wrote: May 19th, 2023, 12:44 pm Var, you may be interested in this revelatiom by falun gong founder.

https://www.ntd.com/falun-gong-founder- ... m=referral

Edit. Previous link had no page. Weird.
Yes. He speaks truth. But there is more. The destruction cited is followed by renewal. Another universe is created. We take up the burden again.

The above is, in my view, correct but just the same it seems to fail at answering the most vital question of all.

Here is my answer:

Of God we might ask "what does deity do?" The answer is that deity "expresses". That's it. No more complicated than that. The business of God is to expand. God exists in a plane which is "above" and pre-existed creation. At this level we like to say there is perfection but this we say only because we cannot imagine otherwise.

At the moment, the stupendous moment when the great mind of God sent out thoughts of the task.... Vast amounts of energy of His spiritual plane slowed and slowed and finally, in order to retain their vitality, were forced to become that which they had never been before. This was the origin of the lower spiritual planes and the physical too.

The big bang of science refers to the moment when God created, not just the physical universe but the very necessary lower spiritual heavens as well. Physical matter cannot exist without it's subtle (spiritual) counterparts from which it continually interacts receiving nourishments while sending out new matter. This process is, in reality, spiritual evolution. So... we see that God uses the process of constant change to advance us to the goal. Spiritual evolution is evidence of the mighty hand of God at work.

A man lives then dies. Then what? He assimilates and gains wisdom from experiences past. Then he lives again and again and again, each time gaining, gaining, gaining. Finally the time comes when he has reached the final point of resurrection. He is freed from the cycle.

At this point the the individual soul is destroyed in order for it to be elevated to the new, post human, realm. Now new adventures and responsibilities begin..... This is the beginning of the next step towards "godhood" that LDS doctrine speaks of.

So simple and elegant... I have found that in the body of Christianity it is only the LDS teachings that come close to the larger picture. But even they fall short and this is the reason I cannot be a whole Mormon. I believe too much. I believe things that are yet to be revealed.

At any given time on Earth the average human soul is not very advanced. These need religions to guide them through the mazes of life so that they will find success at the end.

I find, int he falun gong discipline a path way which leads to contentment through resonance with that which is above the mundane. Are we to be surprised that the communist party is wary of it? No. Lower level human beings in positions of power will always guard against that which is superior to their position.

Thanks...
Last edited by varnaj42 on May 19th, 2023, 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Would it be heretical to pull the chapel fire alarm midway through the second hour and run down the halls yelling that the church has united with the secret combination that Ether commanded us to awaken to?

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Var, great reasponse. You and i seem to be spiritually related in that what you say makes sense to me. And what i see sense in, you also can.

That is likely not very common for you are advanced in not just age but also soul class growth. And for me, well i have not fitted in since i was born of mother.

You have not been wasting your years on earth i see.

Falun dafa has set in amongst the ccp elites. It is the dark state security state using falun gong as a persecution target. Same guy behind tianamen square. Similar to how ds did j6 false flag reichstag fire here in usa.

I saw epoch times early on and decided to boost them. Now they are a great alt source of news. I knew their founders disliked ccp and liked ancient china. Shen yun style.

My influence is limited there. Strangely when i was baptized somebody in china sent me a letter. It was the lds members. They have to be part of the state and not an independent religion. Right now i cannot easily reach china but i will. The saints there are in sore need of guidance power and protection. Japan and russia too. How did they know i was baptized? Even if my name and details were in the records.... this was no coincidence.

But i must resolve the ussa reich nato ukraine issue first. Priorities priorities. Even a son of god on a vacation has to do all this stuff and work. Not exactlt the vacation i signed on for...
Last edited by Ymarsakar on May 19th, 2023, 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Chip wrote: May 19th, 2023, 2:53 pm Would it be heretical to pull the chapel fire alarm midway through the second hour and run down the halls yelling that the church has united with the secret combination that Ether commanded us to awaken to?
Just keep quoting ether and read it to people.

The whole missionary slogan. I testify to u via the hs that this book is true. Secret combinations r here. Read this ether and ask god if it is true. Heh heh

varnaj42
captain of 100

Post by varnaj42 »

Ymarsakar wrote: May 19th, 2023, 5:20 pm Var, great reasponse. You and i seem to be spiritually related in that what you say makes sense to me. And what i see sense in, you also can.

That is likely not very common for you are advanced in not just age but also soul class growth. And for me, well i have not fitted in since i was born of mother.

You have not been wasting your years on earth i see.

Falun dafa has set in amongst the ccp elites. It is the dark state security state using falun gong as a persecution target. Same guy behind tianamen square. Similar to how ds did j6 false flag reichstag fire here in usa.

I saw epoch times early on and decided to boost them. Now they are a great alt source of news. I knew their founders disliked ccp and liked ancient china. Shen yun style.

My influence is limited there. Strangely when i was baptized somebody in china sent me a letter. It was the lds members. They have to be part of the state and not an independent religion. Right now i cannot easily reach china but i will. The saints there are in sore need of guidance power and protection. Japan and russia too. How did they know i was baptized? Even if my name and details were in the records.... this was no coincidence.

But i must resolve the ussa reich nato ukraine issue first. Priorities priorities. Even a son of god on a vacation has to do all this stuff and work. Not exactlt the vacation i signed on for...

There is a great but seldom cited spiritual law that speaks of "harmony through conflict". Indeed there exists a ray of influence (beamed, with others, towards the Earth) devoted to just this. Here is the source for he who coined falun gong. He had the ability to bring this most important element of God to us in a practical form. Imagine... The average man suffers conflicts throughout his life but with just a little effort these (energies) can be redirected resulting in harmony. This, in my view, is what falun gong achieves. And key to this transformation is "resonance".

There can be no mystery in any of this. The sensitives among us easily feel the truth of it.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

For me i learned of the ancient chinese neigong and breath work through tai chi chuan. An internal martial art i studied since 2003 or so. Autodidact style.

A few good teachers that helped. Ian sinclare martial arts. Canadian on ytube channel called relax harder.

Jin young, an mma and wing chun user. Student of hawkings cheungz childhood rival friend of bruce lee. His art of pressure fighting was a true art of his making.

Practical chen tai chi.

The key point was from target focus training by tim larkin. They used a slow movement training method. I correlated that to tai chi and began slowly learning. It was very slow without the use of the holy spirit. After 2016 i started obtaining major progress. After 2001 i trained because of fear of terrorists. Dark staters had me fooled.

varnaj42
captain of 100

Post by varnaj42 »

varnaj42 wrote: May 19th, 2023, 7:39 pm
Ymarsakar wrote: May 19th, 2023, 5:20 pm Falun dafa has set in amongst the ccp elites. It is the dark state security state using falun gong as a persecution target. Same guy behind tianamen square. Similar to how ds did j6 false flag reichstag fire here in usa.

Your words reflect an aspect of humanity which is evidence of our spiritual immaturity. We have all heard of so called "secret doctrines", bodies of information which are thought best to be withheld from general knowledge. The reason for this sense of caution is simply that the average human being will tend to think first of gaining temporal advantage over his fellows. So... Here, through your words, we see an example of this. Something good (falun gong) being perverted, misused. But this is also a very real demonstration of the seas of division that we humans swim in all the time. And.. this is a perfect example of why religions do not reveal too much to too many.
For a religion to serve properly it's level of authority must not exceed by too much the capability of the people to whom it ministers. Religions are limited for this reason.

An example of what I say is seen so often In the world of science. Isn't it true that new discoveries are often developed through military applications? This unhappy truth demonstrates my claim.

Another example is the practice of what is called "remote viewing". In this an attempt is made to gain advantages over others by using a known spiritual method. But without knowing it they violate another law and bring to themselves a new set of consequences. They will fail or rather have only limited successes at this simply because their motives are incorrect. Their vibrations are too low. They fail at achieving harmony.

The same will happen with those who mis-use flaun gong. If they have selfish motives they will suffer the results. Spiritual laws may not be set aside. We are all subject to them.

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

varnaj42 wrote: May 19th, 2023, 10:32 am The last sentence though I find disagreement with because it elevates Christianity to a position of supremacy, it causes divisions among men and thus conflict. I doubt this reaction is what Jesus had in mind.
It's exactly what he had in mind. He is all about division. He protects his sheep and drives off the rest. He divides the wheat from the tares. He proclaimed that he came to not bring peace, but a sword. Once the sword sifts out the chaff then we have peace.

varnaj42
captain of 100

Post by varnaj42 »

Shawn Henry wrote: June 17th, 2023, 9:50 am
varnaj42 wrote: May 19th, 2023, 10:32 am The last sentence though I find disagreement with because it elevates Christianity to a position of supremacy, it causes divisions among men and thus conflict. I doubt this reaction is what Jesus had in mind.
It's exactly what he had in mind. He is all about division. He protects his sheep and drives off the rest. He divides the wheat from the tares. He proclaimed that he came to not bring peace, but a sword. Once the sword sifts out the chaff then we have peace.
Sounds like you've been thoroughly indoctrinated and now you want to drag everyone else down to your level. But may I suggest that it is not good to present a smiling face while supposing to be a fount of wisdom? Preach to those who ask to be preached to. Leave thinking people, your betters, alone.

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

varnaj42 wrote: June 17th, 2023, 11:27 am
Sounds like you've been thoroughly indoctrinated and now you want to drag everyone else down to your level. But may I suggest that it is not good to present a smiling face while supposing to be a fount of wisdom? Preach to those who ask to be preached to. Leave thinking people, your betters, alone.
I'm thoroughly indoctrinated, am I? Because I quote scripture?

So, I'm not a thinking person and you are my better? Good to know.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

Although what you’ve said is logical to the right minded, we can put it in different words to see another side.

Did Christ come to divide the children of God and prevent re-unification? That would be satans job , would it not?

But in agreement, jails exist for good reason. Natural men are very flawed. A functional society does not continue if those afflicted with darkness are allowed to run like wild animals.

So... in my perspective the earth surface is going to a higher level where only the peaceful will be here ... no need for jails etc and that Christ will simply send the others to a venue that suits them. .... out of LOVE not condemnation. We’re all growing and a perfect being of forgiveness will see us ALL through. .... home .

simpleton
captain of 1,000

Post by simpleton »

Blank

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

varnaj42 wrote: May 19th, 2023, 8:43 am There are many similarities, tenants of faith, which are shared by religions…

Does this mean we should eschew religions, toss them by the wayside? No. They are very essential. One might say something like what God has made (for a purpose) let not man cast asunder. Or something like that.
I see things similarly & living in Utah, took my kids to various religious services so they could more fully live the 11th article of faith…

Truth Wherever Found/Aof F #11
viewtopic.php?p=633246&hilit=Hindu+mosq ... st#p633246

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

varnaj42 wrote: May 19th, 2023, 8:43 amIf Christ sent a teacher to the Indian sub-continent this man would have an Indian name. Why is this so unreasonable?
The opposite applies as well. Few of us here have any recent links to the Middle East. We're sitting here writing this in a Germanic language, most of us sitting a continent or two away from there. Some of us not even in the same hemisphere.