Up is down: Boy > Girl / Girl > Boy

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Up is down: Boy > Girl / Girl > Boy

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

So..... my wife had a conversation yesterday with someone. This person said that they know a boy who transitioned to be a girl and a girl who transitioned to be a boy.... and they are dating each other.

boy > girl
girl > boy

girl dates boy?! ...and they can technically have a child together, the "boy" carrying the child.

Upside down world.

Dave62
destroyer of hopes & dreams

Re: Up is down: Boy > Girl / Girl > Boy

Post by Dave62 »

Sounds like the basis for a Monty Python joke.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

No wonder 80% of the world doesn't want to deal with this.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: May 18th, 2023, 9:40 am So..... my wife had a conversation yesterday with someone. This person said that they know a boy who transitioned to be a girl and a girl who transitioned to be a boy.... and they are dating each other.

boy > girl
girl > boy

girl dates boy?! ...and they can technically have a child together, the "boy" carrying the child.

Upside down world.
Oh it gets better. There are married couples where both have transitioned and remarried one another.

I've no idea whether the original wedding dress was used a second time around.

Technically this is a heterosexual relationship of a sort.

Good & Global
captain of 1,000

Post by Good & Global »

Planned for some time. This is what they do.

Evil > Good
Good > Evil
Last edited by Good & Global on June 21st, 2023, 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

TwochurchesOnly
captain of 1,000

Post by TwochurchesOnly »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: May 18th, 2023, 9:40 am So..... my wife had a conversation yesterday with someone. This person said that they know a boy who transitioned to be a girl and a girl who transitioned to be a boy.... and they are dating each other.

boy > girl
girl > boy

Upside down world.
Crazy as hell world

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

Clown world is what it is.

Lineman1012
captain of 100

Post by Lineman1012 »

I have a close family member with 4 kids and he has transitioned to a woman and he and his wife share the same clothes. He is a phycologist at a major university in Utah.

Clown world is right.

TwochurchesOnly
captain of 1,000

Post by TwochurchesOnly »

Lineman1012 wrote: June 20th, 2023, 10:32 pm I have a close family member with 4 kids and he has transitioned to a woman and he and his wife share the same clothes. He is a phycologist at a major university in Utah.

Clown world is right.
💔🥹

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

:lol: Madam and Steeve.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

There is a new trope saying that trans people have always been here if you question any of this.

Yes, there have been effeminate men and masculine women since the dawn of time, and cross dressers, a few that have castrated themselves etc but there certainly haven't been people taking hormones for the rest of their lives or wandering around with breast enlargements and full scale surgery. Those are new phenomena, as is the pride flag, alphabet soup/pronoun business.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Lineman1012 wrote: June 20th, 2023, 10:32 pm I have a close family member with 4 kids and he has transitioned to a woman and he and his wife share the same clothes. He is a phycologist at a major university in Utah.

Clown world is right.
Wow, that’s pretty crazy. And a psychologist to boot.

Atrasado
captain of 1,000

Post by Atrasado »

Niemand wrote: June 21st, 2023, 2:33 am There is a new trope saying that trans people have always been here if you question any of this.

Yes, there have been effeminate men and masculine women since the dawn of time, and cross dressers, a few that have castrated themselves etc but there certainly haven't been people taking hormones for the rest of their lives or wandering around with breast enlargements and full scale surgery. Those are new phenomena, as is the pride flag, alphabet soup/pronoun business.
They gaslight everyday. It's what they do. It's who they are. Someday, they shall say,
Behold, we are surrounded by demons, yea, we are encircled about by the angels of him who hath sought to destroy our souls. Behold, our iniquities are great. O Lord, canst thou not turn away thine anger from us? (Heleman 15:37)
The reply will be,
Behold, your days of probation are past; ye have procrastinated the day of your salvation until it is everlastingly too late, and your destruction is made sure; yea, for ye have sought all the days of your lives for that which ye could not obtain; and ye have sought for happiness in doing iniquity, which thing is contrary to the nature of that righteousness which is in our great and Eternal Head. (Heleman 15:38)
It makes me sad for they were our brethren but they and their fathers gave themselves to be deceived and will suffer the wrath of God.

Lineman1012
captain of 100

Post by Lineman1012 »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: June 21st, 2023, 5:20 am

Clown world is right.
Wow, that’s pretty crazy. And a psychologist to boot.
Yes it is! Can you even imagine him counseling students. My heart hurts just thinking about the poor parents who send their kids to him!!

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

The idea of a shrink being nuttier than their patients is a cliché, but not always without merit. As I've said elsewhere, some exhibit domineering and authoritarian viewpoints and unethical behaviour, while others join the profession in order to rectify their own problems at some level. Others also manage to become influenced by some of their patients.

Serragon
captain of 1,000

Post by Serragon »

Clown world is right.
I have found that most psychologists and counselors are very unstable people themselves and are unfit to help anyone. It seems that their lack of control in their own lives draws them to the field as they think this actually qualifies them to help others.

I have met a few excellent counselors who have helped people immensely. But most just perpetuate and validate the wrong things and make the problems worse.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

There was a photo making the rounds a few months ago of a trio of young sister missionaries who baptized a trans-man who was a psychologist as well. The facebook post referred to him as "her."