❝Myself and many other Albertans are finding the unending fires here highly suspicious❞

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

❝Myself and many other Albertans are finding the unending fires here highly suspicious❞

Post by sushi_chef »

"Canadian reader of Makow's site shares her reasons why she suspects a political angle to the persistent fires devastating the rural areas of Alberta

Posted By: NaturalWisdom
Date: Wednesday, 17-May-2023 13:23:22
www.rumormill.news/222750

The reader's comments are displayed far down the page and has nothing to do with the title of Makow's report.
-NW

May 17 - Laptop Cover Up is "Election Interference" - Musk
Henry Makow Ph.D.

CONNIE-
Dear Henry - Myself and many other Albertans are finding the unending fires here highly suspicious. Yes conditions are windy and dry but we have never experienced this many fires and we never hear how the fires started. As we have an election at the end of May I notice that the majority of these fires are in UCP supporting rural areas. I find it very concerning that PM Turdy visited Alberta which he hates and has long desired to decimate. We have Haggis Notley of the New Dicktator Party now calling a reporter a protestor (and having him arrested by Canada's KGB RCMP).

We have a premier who has changed political parties in the past and has made a lot of public ill thought out remarks that the NDP now are campaigning on via PM Turdy's AK47s - the mainstream, genocide supporting, WEFers, woke media. If the election in Alberta is rigged and the NDP "wins", Alberta will be destroyed along with much of Canada. I see the destruction of Alberta as a key part to the destruction of Canada.

In a way it would be satisfying to see the Albertan money tap turned off for the rest of Canada. Perhaps when everyone but the predator class in Canada is eating cat food warmed up over a candle they will finally realize that the Canadian government is a murderous regime.
"
https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/f ... ead=222750

"Now his henchmen from the Khazarian mafia have attacked the rebellious province of Alberta.

Here is the latest information from Canadian intelligence about his actions:

"Justin Castro and his cronies don't like Alberta because they oppose him because he wants to promote electric cars. This means that he will have to destroy the oil and gas industry. In some areas, people were told to evacuate. Later, they returned home to find that their homes had been looted and only the RCMP was guarding the place."

Castrudeau and his henchmen will be hunted down when the U.S. purge is complete, you can count on that.
"
(Fulford Weekly Report of 15 May 2023 - - browser translation)
https://liebe-das-ganze.blogspot.com/20 ... om-15.html

"Finally, we are hearing about intensified fighting at underground bases in the US and now Canada. We are even getting news reports out of Canada where they are at least admitting recent earthquakes aren’t natural, but almost certainly lying about the cause. Notice that it was 4KM underground. edmonton.ctvnews.ca/largest-recorded-alberta-earthquake-not-natural-from-oilsands-wastewater-study-1.6325474
"
(Fulford full newsletter 3/27)
https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/f ... ead=219970

sushi_ is totally for white hats/helmets victory in the underground war ..
in some future time of spring general conference occasion, slc may experience greater earthquake, yes ccc, conference center ..

usa undergroud tunnel map
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=usa+undergrou ... &ia=images

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"2020, 1~ - - - "49. In the end there will be a great apostasy in the Church. A rift in leadership will cause many members to leave. Something << covid plandemic >> will happen to make members congregate in and around the churches, and at various other locations << on-line zoom meetings >> to discuss and ponder the great disturbing changes << great reset - - lockdowns vaccine-passports new normal>> occurring. This will mark the commencement of the time of problems for the Church, as well as the time of apostasy."

XXXX - - - "50. The Bishop told of an interview with the Prophet Joseph in Salt Lake City. The two of them were seeking out the latter general authorities. The Bishop asked Joseph what he was going to do. Joseph's answer was, "I'm going to release them, every last man-jack one of them." (A man-jack is a mule that must be castrated or cut off to remove their unreconcilable stubbornness to Godly direction.) Joseph then stated, "They had their chance and failed!" "
"
sushi* koyle releas*
viewtopic.php?p=1141719&hilit=koyle+releas%2A#p1141719
:arrow:

varnaj42
captain of 100

Re: ❝Myself and many other Albertans are finding the unending fires here highly suspicious❞

Post by varnaj42 »

I, for one, would be happy to wake up one fine morning to read about a new country in the world. The Republic of Alberta... Sounds good? How to measure it's success? That's easy. Just watch to see how the little dictator reacts.

Partition is the best way to answer totalitarianism.