Brit politicians: raise prices & immigration

Discuss political news items / current events.
Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Brit politicians: raise prices & immigration

Post by Niemand »

I often feel these people should be forced to live the the life they create. Rishi Sunak is a Weffer toad and Suella Braverman is another one of their toadies who poses as anti-immigration. (The running globalist joke seems to be to have brown skinned politicians as their anti-immigration/"nationalist" stooges in European countries. I'm not sure how many of them are genuine. I'm not sure Braverman is.)

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/ministers-cal ... 17466.html

Immigration and food prices must increase to solve the food crisis, ministers are to say at a summit.

Rishi Sunak will be joined by ministers from the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (Defra) as well as farmers and industry leaders at the meeting at No 10 on Tuesday.

The Guardian understands there is a battle between the home secretary, Suella Braverman, and Defra over immigration.

Fruit and vegetables have been rotting in the fields, and some farmers have gone out of business, as there are not enough people willing to pick them.

Farmers and Defra ministers have been lobbying the Home Office to increase the number of temporary visas for agricultural workers, but a senior Defra source said Braverman was “ideologically opposed” to such a move.

The talks are expected to cover issues of inflation and food security in the British food and agricultural sector. While the Treasury has been telling supermarkets not to increase prices, even as costs to suppliers increase, ministers at Defra have pointed out that farmers and food suppliers going out of business would be more inflationary than a modest increase in food prices.

Food prices in the UK are lower, ministers point out, than across Europe, with British consumers spending less of their income on groceries than other Europeans.

In many cases, supermarket items are sold at less than the price of production. However, food prices are increasing with inflation, and last week there was a record 17.8% increase in the cost of fresh food year on year, according to the British Retail Consortium (BRC).

The National Farmers Union (NFU), BRC and Morrisons [supermarkets] are believed to be among the sector chiefs likely to attend the event.

The NFU will urge the government to set a food self-sufficiency target for the country. Its leader, Minette Batters, will say that at the very minimum the target should be maintained at 60%, estimated to be the current figure.

She said: “The past 18 months have been a stark reminder of how vulnerable the nation’s food security is. It has been a wake-up call for the importance of a secure domestic supply of food, and it is vital that the summit delivers actions, not just words.

The BRC has also called for a proper policy on labour, with immigration to match the needs of growers. Andrew Opie, the organisation’s director of food and sustainability, said: “Retailers will want government to commit to sustainable UK food production – that includes a coherent labour policy, more focus on carbon reduction, and minimising the financial impact of incoming regulations.”

The BRC has also called for a proper policy on labour, with immigration to match the needs of growers. Andrew Opie, the organisation’s director of food and sustainability, said: “Retailers will want government to commit to sustainable UK food production – that includes a coherent labour policy, more focus on carbon reduction, and minimising the financial impact of incoming regulations.”

“We have a government that is completely ideologically wedded to the market providing the solution to everything. Unless it becomes a real electoral issue, they are just going to leave it to the supermarkets, who will continue screwing growers, and we won’t have much of a horticultural or egg industry left.”

He added that without more visas for food pickers over the next couple of years, there was a risk of supply chain failures.

A government spokesperson said: “The home secretary is clear that overall migration should come down. At the same time, seasonal labour is an integral part of the UK’s rural economy.

“No other sector in the UK economy has the level of access to seasonal labour that is enjoyed by the food supply chain. We continue to support our farmers through the seasonal workers’ visa route and have now provided 45,000 visas though it, with the potential for a further 10,000 places.”

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Re: Brit politicians: raise prices & immigration

Post by Ymarsakar »

The UK made a big mistake going all in on Ukraine. Also Bucha and Nordstream.

The windsors and their rothschild cousins and nazi allies just could not help themselves. But they have doomed themselves and Europe as a result. The karma backlash is already happening from the sanctions.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Ymarsakar wrote: May 15th, 2023, 7:24 pm The UK made a big mistake going all in on Ukraine. Also Bucha and Nordstream.

The windsors and their rothschild cousins and nazi allies just could not help themselves. But they have doomed themselves and Europe as a result. The karma backlash is already happening from the sanctions.
The only problem is that most people here don't know the full story or what's really happening, so how do they deserve this Hindu-style karma?

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Niemand wrote: May 16th, 2023, 3:42 am
Ymarsakar wrote: May 15th, 2023, 7:24 pm The UK made a big mistake going all in on Ukraine. Also Bucha and Nordstream.

The only problem is that most people here don't know the full story or what's really happening, so how do they deserve this Hindu-style karma?
It's not a hindu style karma more like a ymar style karma.

The policies of a nation rests upon its leaders and slaves, even subjects/citizens. Because a nation cannot wage war without the cooperation of its people. So long as the people desire to go to war, they are responsible for the consequences.

Full knowledge is not required, for example a person that runs over a child, thinking it is a speed rump, is still held responsible in the life review and by divine entities. It is a different consequence than murdering a child on purpose, yet it is still something that one is held accountable for. Even absent the knowledge or full knowledge of what happened or why it happened.

Given the existence of Lancaster, Lira, and MacGregor, they do in fact know the full story. The knowledge is available, and if they have rejected it in favor of their Crown and slave government, then that is part of their choice. Tests take a certain period of time precisely to allow people to choose. Each person's life is granted an opportunity. A government cannot do that all encompassing survey.

The same is true of the mrna. Even though the story is locked down from 2021+, they would still be given an opportunity to see it. If they don't know by now, that is willful ignorance. They don't want to know, which is also a choice. I'm not the one making these judgments or predeterminations. THis is handled at the Divine Counsel life and by each person's angels or guidance.

Their souls judge themselves more harshly than I ever could. What are the consequences of ignoring the mrna knowledge? It is varied, same as with Ukraine war. During a harvest or mini harvest, many people will leave or change worlds, via death from war, disease, etc. What they die of, almost does not matter, they simply transition out of here.

The UK regime wanted to destroy the Russian economy and render the ruble into rubble. THey wanted to increase economic chaos to the point where the people demanded the overthrow of Vladimir.

Karma would simply be the UK getting what they are dishing out. They will be economically devastated and their british pround will be pounded into dust, until they force a regime change. Instead of taking hundreds OR thousands of years for this to happen, it merely took a few months or a few years.

Sunain
captain of 1,000

Post by Sunain »

This is exactly the same policies that Trudeau has implemented in Canada and we can thank the UN agenda 2030 for this nonsense. We had 1 million immigrants in 2022 and are on track for 1.1 million in 2023. There is a housing crisis already and the average rent in the Toronto area just hit $2900/month. Food and gas prices are way higher than they should be yet we have more than enough to be self-sufficient for food and energy but government polices are attacking farms and energy sector with crushing carbon taxes.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

When people said Trud was Castro's son, I thought they were joking. They weren't joking and had the records/pictures. These were regular old pro wax, clowns making fun of conspiracy theorists and flat earthers in 2019 and 2017. Nothing special to them, yet the herd immunity had the updates coming. They are now the conspiracy theorists they used to make fun of. Quite a lot of shadow trauma and healing there.

This is also a form of karma, cause and effect.

Severus
captain of 100

Post by Severus »

What is also interesting that the year 2022 87,000 migrants claimed asylum in Ireland. In a country that has a population of only 5 million, that is truly remarkable as this 87.000 is about .5 percent of the population now. Are they doing any farmwork? I didn't think so.

But this isn't as staggering as the number coming into the USA. During 2022 we had 2.76 million illegally crossing the southern border. That approaches 1% of the US population for that year. This year, we know it will be more, much more.

Niemand, do you know what the 2022 numbers are in England? And what do you believe is the full story of what is happening? NGO's wouldn't surprise me as being responsible for this, as well as criminal organizations.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Severus wrote: May 16th, 2023, 7:09 pm What is also interesting that the year 2022 87,000 migrants claimed asylum in Ireland. In a country that has a population of only 5 million, that is truly remarkable as this 87.000 is about .5 percent of the population now. Are they doing any farmwork? I didn't think so.
It is very noticeable in Ireland, especially suburban Dublin. I mentioned this in a thread about the place where someone posted pictures of people wearing green and dancing leprechauns (which was never true in the first place.)

Leo Varadkar is a full Weffer.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Severus wrote: May 16th, 2023, 7:09 pm Niemand, do you know what the 2022 numbers are in England?
I live in Scotland, not England (there are three other bits of the UK!!!). In Scotland, it is very noticeable. Where I live the long-established non-white populations (post-war) tend to be mostly (but not exclusively) Hong Kong Chinese, and Indian/Pakistani/Bangladeshi.... Asians of some kind. Yet if you watch the TV, you'd think the main non-white group was black. Blacks are on nearly every advert, much more often than Asians, including information leaflets I get from the local government. It's completely disproportionate and they're obsessed with blacks. You wouldn't think there had been a Scottish Chinese population since the 60s, they don't tend to appear on TV. (I don't mean the recent Chinese students). This seems to have occurred since the BLM promotion on TV, which was wrongfully presented as "grassroots".

Ten years ago, or twenty years ago, we had only a handful of black people in Scotland. Ten years ago, BLM would have made little sense here, it would be like, doing something about the Tibetan minority in the USA (which exists but is insignificant). There were some around, but they were not a major minority (if that isn't an oxymoron). Unlike southern England we never had many Jamaicans or black Africans come to live here back in the 50s and 60s. Yet in the last five years, there has been a big and very noticeable influx of black Africans. Whenever I get on the bus, I quite often get one sitting behind me talking on the phone. Many of these are Nigerians, and some are from way south of there, like Zambia, Zimbabwe and South Africa.

We had a family of five Nigerians turn up in our ward recently. No job, no home... the bishop was asking me to put them up! I do not have a big home, and I struggled with one other person in there. (I had a lodger many years ago.) There was no way six people could live in my two bedroomed house. We have another family of Nigerians who moved in the last six months, six of them I think. None of them working. The father is severely schizophrenic and spends half his time in the local psychiatric unit.

It begs the question of where the heck these people are coming from. Who is bringing them in? UNHCR? Neither of these large Nigerian families are fully capable of working just now. There are two small children in one, three in the other. In one case the man of the family is psychologically disabled. I doubt they would be capable of bringing themselves here (although that is not the case with other ones.) The UK government (sort of like the federal government) often spouts anti-immigration rhetoric but does not practice it. The Scottish Government (which is more like a state government) is all for it.

Lest anyone accuse me of being horribly racist or something, I do see the flipside. The pro-black rhetoric is not reflected on the ground. Most of these new blacks get given horrible jobs, and judging by the ones who get on the bus with me occasionally (I live near a high school), because they haven't been taught English properly, they will struggle with most education or college etc. It's not like the native Scots or black Americans/Jamaicans who speak unusual forms of English... they literally can't speak English. I heard a conversation between a Somali, Brazilian, Iranian and (some kind of) Arab schoolchildren on the bus the other day and while some people would say "wonderful", they were all struggling to put a sentence together. (English would be their common language. ) I've spoken to teachers that I know about this, and they can't see the issue – but how can you teach proper chemistry or drama to someone whose English is barely beyond "the cat sat on the mat"? Those children will have two or three years of that and then be out in the real world.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

The population is there because they fully expected to have reduced the total world pop to 500million or under a billion.

They were promised that the loyalist clans would be brought underground and "saved". While the surface civilization goes to hell, but they will need to repopulate so they bring in uneducated foreigners that will need the central gov to survive on handouts.

There is nothing left "underground" to be saved in. Satans fooled them.

Severus
captain of 100

Post by Severus »

Oh yes, I recognize your scottish thistle now. My bad.

I get it with the Chinese immigrating to the UK what with the communists taking over Hong Kong. And I would suppose they are better immigrants.

At least the Nigerians, are coming in whole families. But with what you say, how could they be better off in Scotland than in Nigeria where they speak the language, have extended family and no doubt a better job. And how did these Nigerian families you describe have the where with all to become members of the church? How did they even manage to immigrate with all these psychiatric problems? And IMO, anyone in a country illegally deserves nothing from the church or church members. They are inherently dishonest and law breakers.

I posted on another thread recently how my mother Immigrated to the USA from Europe after WW11. She had been a member of the underground, helped the allies and saved the lives of thousands of Canadian soldiers during the liberation of her country. She was also a concentration camp victim and by the end of the war a war widow with a little boy, my oldest brother. So she was truly a victim . She starved down to 83 pounds and could show you places under the fleshy parts of her arms where holes of skin were grown against the bone because the muscle never grew back, etc etc. And she had the communists theatening her.

Even she had to wait 2 years before she could come to the USA, which had open immigration at this time. And before she could get on a boat to come over, and she had to jump two countries to get one, she needed all papers in order and signed by the proper authorities, a job waiting for her, a sponsor, and enough money to get from New York City to Utah. To be processed at Ellis Island she and my brother had to pass a physical exam, and she saw a jewish holocaust victim, who were first priority for immigration, get rejected and processed to be sent back because he had some kind of skin affliction.

What ever happened to this kind of law and order? And my mother was truly a war victim and refugee. Food was hard to come by for those two years she waited to come to america, and it wouldn't have even occurred to her to cometo the USA illegally. She was college educated, a trained nurse, spoke four languages and still had to wait due process.

And what do you think the future of farming is in the UK? And do you have any idea about how this will pan out for the major cities full of illegal immigrants in the UK?

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Severus wrote: May 17th, 2023, 8:08 am Oh yes, I recognize your scottish thistle now. My bad.

I get it with the Chinese immigrating to the UK what with the communists taking over Hong Kong. And I would suppose they are better immigrants.
Most of the old Hong Kong Chinese are fine. They keep a fairly low profile, educate their kids etc. They do have some organised crime but it rarely spills over outside their community. They are very underrepresented in politics and media.

The new Chinese are a different breed but tend to be students who return to Red China.
At least the Nigerians, are coming in whole families. But with what you say, how could they be better off in Scotland than in Nigeria where they speak the language, have extended family and no doubt a better job. And how did these Nigerian families you describe have the where with all to become members of the church? How did they even manage to immigrate with all these psychiatric problems? And IMO, anyone in a country illegally deserves nothing from the church or church members. They are inherently dishonest and law breakers.
I've absolutely no idea how these people entered or if they did so legally. You could argue that the schizophrenic man had trouble because of the hassle he had immigrating. Maybe, but I agree, how did he do it to begin with? I have schizophrenic friends who struggle to do day to day thing and need frequent medication. This is a guy who hasn't had those advantages at all
What ever happened to this kind of law and order? And my mother was truly a war victim and refugee. Food was hard to come by for those two years she waited to come to america, and it wouldn't have even occurred to her to cometo the USA illegally. She was college educated, a trained nurse, spoke four languages and still had to wait due process.
I think it is right to vet immigrants. The argument is that we have home grown criminals too. Yes we do, but that doesn't mean we have to import them. There are war criminals, rapists, career thieves etc all coning in. At least some percentage of those could be spotted.

Instead we have a upside down system where immigrants who create no bother end up being deported or bullied by bureaucracy and those with criminal convictions stay in.

I know a continental European woman in our stake, who had to prove her identity, background etc after Brexit— she has been happily married to a Scotsman for decades, has two adult children with him (in their twenties, both well raised), has never claimed welfare etc, and yet she had a heap of paperwork to fill in. Ditto an Asian church member, she did everything by the book and is respectable, yet she struggled to get married to one of our ward members due to paperwork. I actually joked that it would have been easier if she entered illegally.
And what do you think the future of farming is in the UK? And do you have any idea about how this will pan out for the major cities full of illegal immigrants in the UK?
Farming is in trouble here. We've just seen a wave of poultry culls for a disease I'm not sure even existed. A lot of farming in Scotland is marginal and billionaires want to "rewild" parts of the countryside. This should be a sore topic for people here, because many of us are descended from people who were driven off the land in the Highland Clearances (including me).

From the government's point of view, there will have to be some kind of compromise in future. They want taxes and illegals won't pay them. They may also use them to justify an international ID system if crime gets too high. Scared people are more tractable and that includes immigrants. I think they are useful pawns in a way that they themselves don't realise.

Serragon
captain of 1,000

Post by Serragon »

They want your independence. Climate Change, immigration, etc. are simply tools being used to get it.

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

A proposed constitutional amendment in Poland that would authorize the Polish Treasury to confiscate property of those Poles who “support Russian aggression, the assets to be used to aide victims of said aggression”.
Last edited by buffalo_girl on May 18th, 2023, 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

buffalo_girl wrote: May 18th, 2023, 7:44 am A proposed constitutional amendment in Poland that would authorize the Polish Treasury to confiscate property of those Poles who “support Russian aggression, the assets to be used to aide victims of said aggression”.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MIALZVdanO4
I don't agree with this principle in general, but it is worth pointing out the Russian Mafia does have a substantial presence in Poland and if it's targetted against them, I have less of a problem with it.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Niemand wrote: May 18th, 2023, 8:20 am
buffalo_girl wrote: May 18th, 2023, 7:44 am A proposed constitutional amendment in Poland that would authorize the Polish Treasury to confiscate property of those Poles who “support Russian aggression, the assets to be used to aide victims of said aggression”.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MIALZVdanO4
I don't agree with this principle in general, but it is worth pointing out the Russian Mafia does have a substantial presence in Poland and if it's targetted against them, I have less of a problem with it.
That's the Khazarian mafia. The West has indoctrinated its people to attribute every evil of communism, marxist, their own child abuse even, Soviet Ukraine, and other ethnic problems all to the Russians.

It is quite a successful mark of satan they have going. THe 12 tribes of Israel were said to have been cursed to be a curse word, a by word upon the lips of the goyim nations. And that holds true for certain interesting ethnic groups that aren't called Joos, but are in fact related to joos.

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

Then, I guess with that logic, the Russian Mafia in Seattle - with a substantial presence - should have their ill gotten gains confiscated, although I suspect the Russian Mafia anywhere has less to do with the Russian Federation - under the Putin Administration - than with their agreements with the Sicilian Mafia.

My sense in regard to the Polish proposal is that the definition of "supporting Russian aggression" is so open to interpretation, it could be anyone the STATE determines is an enemy to ITS policies dictated by the Military Industrial Complex in regard to the Russian Federation.

The Ukrainian 'democratic regime' has a very long 'kill list' of those who fail to support the insanity of corruption and murder or even question the redacted history of how we have arrived at the state we are, in present day Ukraine.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Ymarsakar wrote: May 18th, 2023, 10:31 amThat's the Khazarian mafia. The West has indoctrinated its people to attribute every evil of communism, marxist, their own child abuse even, Soviet Ukraine, and other ethnic problems all to the Russians.

It is quite a successful mark of satan they have going. THe 12 tribes of Israel were said to have been cursed to be a curse word, a by word upon the lips of the goyim nations. And that holds true for certain interesting ethnic groups that aren't called Joos, but are in fact related to joos.
The idea that the Ashkenazi are Khazars is not well attested. For one, most Khazars never became Jews and for another Yiddish, their main language has a German origin and minimal Turkic content. The Ashkenazi have very little equestrian tradition.

It is much more likely that their origins were on the northern fringes of the Roman Empire.

You also don't need to censor the word "Jews" on here. It's not social media.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Niemand wrote: May 18th, 2023, 3:10 pm
Ymarsakar wrote: May 18th, 2023, 10:31 amThat's the Khazarian mafia. The West has indoctrinated its people to attribute every evil of communism, marxist, their own child abuse even, Soviet Ukraine, and other ethnic problems all to the Russians.

The idea that the Ashkenazi are Khazars is not well attested. For one, most Khazars never became Jews and for another Yiddish, their main language has a German origin and minimal Turkic content. The Ashkenazi have very little equestrian tradition.

It is much more likely that their origins were on the northern fringes of the Roman Empire.

What people call the russian mafia was gemerated during the soviet era. Their modus operandi is closer to how windsor vatican perfidious albion and khazarian mafia operate.

The ussr occupied a large amount of ethnic space. Including mongolians and steppe tribes from khazar turks to many others. 104 ethnicities even. This mafia is called russian though. Another neat sop by the secret combinations where they are very good at hiding themselves behind people they stir up.

If it was easy to discover who the secret combinations of, you would have known of them a long time ago. Well attested to indeed.

As for the joos, that is because google tracks and shadowbans certain topics. It bypasses and is anti divination vs their tech tyrants. I already explained this before that the nsa is reading all this via ai.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Ymarsakar wrote: May 18th, 2023, 3:50 pm
Niemand wrote: May 18th, 2023, 3:10 pm

What people call the russian mafia was gemerated during the soviet era. Their modus operandi is closer to how windsor vatican perfidious albion and khazarian mafia operate.

The ussr occupied a large amount of ethnic space. Including mongolians and steppe tribes from khazar turks to many others. 104 ethnicities even. This mafia is called russian though. Another neat sop by the secret combinations where they are very good at hiding themselves behind people they stir up.

If it was easy to discover who the secret combinations of, you would have known of them a long time ago. Well attested to indeed.

As for the joos, that is because google tracks and shadowbans certain topics. It bypasses and is anti divination vs their tech tyrants. I already explained this before that the nsa is reading all this via ai.
The word "Jew" is not banned here. It is not even considered an offensive word in any way and they use it of themselves. The last sentence is true, but I would be more concerned about the use of the phrase "K. Mafa" personally. That will put you on their radar far more than the J. word.

The Ashkenazi are not Khazars.