WHO/UN Want To Recreate Sodom and Gomorrah

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
Hogmeister
captain of 100

Re: WHO/UN Want To Recreate Sodom and Gomorrah

Post by Hogmeister »

Subcomandante wrote: May 24th, 2023, 5:44 am
Hogmeister wrote: May 24th, 2023, 5:37 am
Subcomandante wrote: May 22nd, 2023, 4:15 pm I find it hilarious how one one thousandth if not one one ten thousandth of someone's money used to donate to one or two specific suborganizations of the UN (out of many of them) means that they are fully in lockstep with the UN agenda.

What would you have the Church do in this situation. Solutions, people. And plausible solutions, not pipe dreams or pie in the sky scenarios.
Maybe a single quote about the UN (veiled or unveiled) from a prophet, seer and revelator named Benson in a general conference might be a bit much to ask?
Actions speak louder than words. Explain the LDS Church's involvement with UN activities since at least the 1970s, which would presumably include Benson's presidency in the 80s and early 90s.
Sources have revealed that Benson was "handled" during his presidency. Just as he was exiled to Europe while a troublemaker apostle.

Nevertheless I'm curious if you can find me a UN initiative Benson approved while president.

Aussie
captain of 100

Post by Aussie »

We're already there!!

Isaiah = LDS Leaders = Members of the LDS church

1:10 Hear the word of Jehovah, you leaders of Sodom; give heed to the law of our God, you people of Gomorrah!

To call Jehovah’s people and their leaders by the names Sodom and Gomorrah is to compare their moral degeneracy to that of those cities’ ancient inhabitants. As the leaders of a people generally reflect the people themselves, and as the political and ecclesiastical leaders of Jehovah’s people parallel each other in the Book of Isaiah, their spiritual condition holds little hope for the rising generation. When things reach that point, Jehovah’s people are fortunate indeed if Jehovah offers them a last warning. For those who accept it, there may yet be a chance of deliverance; otherwise, their destruction is assured.

Hear the word of Jehovah . . . give heed to the law of our God. Knowing that Jehovah does nothing unless he reveals his secret to his servants the prophets (Amos 3:7), he sends a warning voice before destroying his people. In the Book of Isaiah, that warning voice is Jehovah’s servant, of whom Isaiah is a type. Pointing them to Jehovah’s “law” and “word—to the terms of his covenant—the servant directs them to the one thing that has the power to reverse their circumstances. Replacing current aberrant religious practices with keeping Jehovah’s law and word remains his people’s only hope. (The warning voice (Servant) is called David from the line of David (The mighty and strong one) yet to come!!)

Isaiah + Not only homosexual sodomy but also sodomy in heterosexual marriages

3:9 The look on their faces betrays them: they flaunt their sin like Sodom; they cannot hide it. Woe to their souls; they have brought disaster upon themselves!

The further mention of Sodom (cf. Isaiah 1:9–10) implies that sodomy has become widespread among Jehovah’s people. So much that it is flaunted openly and shows in his people’s faces and demeanor. Jehovah’s response is to pronounce a covenant curse: “Woe to their souls”—that is, to both body and spirit. The word “disaster” or “calamity” (ra‘a) alludes to Jehovah’s Day of Judgment, when he commissions the king of Assyria/Babylon to wreak a Sodom-and-Gomorrah type of destruction on the wicked of his people—on all who belong to Isaiah’s Babylon category (Isaiah 10:5–6; 13:1–19; 47:11

Aussie
captain of 100

Post by Aussie »

LDS and The UN Great Reset Partnership!! Lockstep!!

https://www.thechurchnews.com/living-fa ... arternship

“Global Partnership for Sustainable Development” at the United Nations’ International Academic Conference on the Sustainable Development Goals at Utah Valley University in Orem, Utah, on Friday, Oct. 7.

They smashed a replica of God's real 10 commandments given to Moses from God and all the representatives of all the different Faiths in attendance signed the New Climate 10 Commandments to help the UN's climate agenda 2030!

You will never guess who went to represent the LDS church and sign the new Climate 10 Commandments and betray God and Moses: Elder David A. Bednar

https://www.timesofisrael.com/activists ... mate-push/

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

Evil and Satanic. Ezra Taft Benson passionately and rightly denounced the UN. How things have changed.

https://thepeoplesvoice.tv/un-urges-gov ... -love-too/

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Re: Sexualizing Children / Normalizing Pedophelia - WHO and UN Agenda 2030

Post by Ymarsakar »

I dont have any criticism of this path. Shektering them from conditioning from state is your duty and honor. As guardians of god s children.
Seed Starter wrote: May 21st, 2023, 4:45 pm
Fred wrote: May 14th, 2023, 11:03 pm It amazes me that parents allow their children to attend public school.
Me too Fred. I can't count the number of times I've heard little remarks and outright judgment from others about our decision to teach our children outside that system. One time we fell behind on our house and had to come up with a big chunk of cash to fix it, like $7-8k. My family became aware of our situation and offered to use a family savings account plus some extra from siblings to help us out. Before I go on, my parents have never been supportive of our decision to let our kids learn outside the system. In fact, they believe it will hurt our kids. There is a long history of back ad forth there.

In order to receive help from my family the consensus condition was that my wife must get a full-time job immediately and we must enroll the kids back in school. Our bishop at the time was in the loop as well. He offered to help with things like the gas bill or food but couldn't help with the house since it wasn't a rental. We were tithe payers prior to and after this. We were stuck and it felt like people took advantage of this to get us to relent and get our kids back in school. The Lord rescued us and I got a few big deals and made the payment deadline. Everyone was astonished and I could tell a few were upset because we came out of it with our independence. We were happy to be saved but sad that our family would use this to force us to put our children in that situation.

Soon after I started to write my 480+ page book about our journey from public to home school. If they want to know why we homeschool I figure I'd give them an answer but they'll have to read it. Many of our children's friends go to public school so we aren't hermits and we're not exempt from the negative influences of public school by any means but I'm not going to willingly allow them to be a captive audience to all that goes in there or put them at risk from some of the morally, physically, and spiritually damaging things being celebrated in these places. My 14 year old son is learning mixed martial arts and I'd never throw him in a cage with a 220 lb. veteran fighter. He's not ready. It's hilarious that people think we are helicopter parents for homeschooling when at my son's request we're paying to let him get his @#$ kicked and learn how to defend himself. Homeschool isn't about running away from society. Homeschool is about allowing our kids to live outside the classroom and follow their curiosity in ways usually reserved for adults for some reason.

My 11 year old son just ran his first half marathon last Saturday. Since Christmas, he's logged about 220 training miles on his watch mostly in the cold weather and mostly by himself. What kid wants to train with him? He can't find any. For his birthday he asked for the $95 entry fee for the half to be paid. He's bought his own super shoes. We dropped him off at a high school at 6AM in Vernal which is 3 hours from home. He rode a school bus for the first time by himself and mostly other adults to travel 13 miles up a canyon where he waited an hour to start the race and get behind the right pacer. I let him use my flip phone and he was supposed to call me when he got up the canyon. No service, deal with it kid. Do we sound like we're sheltering our boy yet :lol: We met him half way back to the school to cheer him on. He was running with a 6 foot tall guy in his 30's and doing just great. Perhaps now some might even say we're irresponsible for being too permissive. He made it back to the finish line in 1:41. He placed 21st out of about 300 participants who finished in under 3 hours and 30 mins. The 1:40 pacer holding the sign is the fastest pacer on the course. If you can go faster than that you get no pacer.

In this aspect, my son is being allowed and supported to chase any dream he has that we can afford. This isn't a brag. This is to demonstrate how we help our kids chase connection and challenge. Our children are a treasure to us and a responsibility we take seriously. We aren't scared to test our children, we just like to create our own tests. The marathon demonstrates that adults aren't at grade level in many aspects. Some of those adult runners my son passed may be accomplished doctors and lawyers but they are behind my son. My son isn't a doctor so he is behind them. Homeschool allows kids to speed ahead in some areas and in other areas that just isn't their thing. We can also look at what is useful and what is not for an individual child. This post demonstrates where things are headed. I'm fine with the continued judgment from others who don't see things as I do. We'll keep doing our thing. My story is not unique. My son ran with a 17 year old and they got talking about school. It turns out they were both "socially awkward" homeschoolers meeting each other randomly on the half marathon course :lol:

P.S. Before my son got on the bus I said loudly, "Be sure to wear your seatbelt son!" Of course, I had to make a little dig at bus safety while I was in a high school parking lot :lol:

Good & Global
captain of 1,000

Post by Good & Global »

marc wrote: May 27th, 2023, 7:49 am Evil and Satanic. Ezra Taft Benson passionately and rightly denounced the UN. How things have changed.

Benson wasn't all good. We shouldn't forget he was Secretary of Agriculture with all the malarkey that goes with controlling food supply and involved in covering up church history too. However, that being said he did try to do a lot of things and I would take him over the current staff anyday.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Good & Global wrote: June 4th, 2023, 6:20 pm
marc wrote: May 27th, 2023, 7:49 am Evil and Satanic. Ezra Taft Benson passionately and rightly denounced the UN. How things have changed.

Benson wasn't all good. We shouldn't forget he was Secretary of Agriculture with all the malarkey that goes with controlling food supply and involved in covering up church history too. However, that being said he did try to do a lot of things and I would take him over the current staff anyday.
What if Brigham YOung is.. Donald?

Good & Global
captain of 1,000

Post by Good & Global »

Ymarsakar wrote: June 5th, 2023, 4:15 pm

What if Brigham YOung is.. Donald?
hmmm
Last edited by Good & Global on June 5th, 2023, 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

No No, thsi makes sense. Donald most likely is Brigham come back again.

I knew Donald looked and sounded familiar. The interest in multiple wives is also there. As well as is the good hearted nature, but very crude exterior, and very warlike at times.

They were both peacemakers who tried to take on the qabal/state governments. People thought of them as evil/crazy/Hitler, but they were very compassionate.

I'm going to go ask god about this, hold on.

Aussie
captain of 100

Post by Aussie »

That's a sad comparison!

Even with Donald's sins and flaws he's no where near as bad as Brigham!

It seems the Gadiantons (Masons) had taught Brigham so well, that I think that at the end even they were a bit scared of him!

Don't be deceived by old Brigham!

Hogmeister
captain of 100

Post by Hogmeister »

I would take any one of Brighams sermons (I have only read 100+) over any talk I heard last GC.

Hogmeister
captain of 100

Post by Hogmeister »

I disagree. Benson was great, a modern captain Moroni! You have no idea what Benson did as secretary.