More on IOHANNI WOLFGRAMM( a storm is comming...).

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
kirtland r.m.
Level 34 Illuminated

More on IOHANNI WOLFGRAMM( a storm is comming...).

Post by kirtland r.m. »

I have posted on the forum about Iohanni Wolfgramm in the past. A Patriarch in the Church who among other things said he was shown a future group of invading foreign troops in the U.S., and also a nuke being detonated north of Salt Lake City(probably Hill A.F.B.). Others have made the same claims. Here is more from a partial post at the Wood Zone.

BEATING THE ODDS WITH IOHANNI WOLFGRAMM

Well, I am not sure about what may or may not occur on the other side of the veil, but I literally had the impossible happen. On my way down to SoCal, we stopped into St George. I have my favorite hotels that are cheap and "good enough" when I go there, but this time I decided to mix it up and try the Ramada there. All I care is that the room is clean, the internet is good and the mattress is not too hard nor too soft. The rest is immaterial.

Anyway, I ended up at this particular Ramada. I worked a half day and checked out at noon. I decided to see if I could get some more time in by hitting the pool veranda while my wife finished up some errands for a wedding we were going to. It was a nice 75F outside. While at a small table next to the pool, I saw this older couple doing laps and joking around with each other. I was thinking Hawaiian or Mexican and thought it was cute how they were interacting. Normally, I am not a water man - but I felt compelled to head into the water and wade for a bit. Next thing I knew I heard a trigger word for me (in this case, it was Draper) and I was saddling up to the man and asking him about his connection to Draper, UT. I mentioned that there were prophesies concerning that place and then, out of sequence (of my usual narrative), asked him if he knew Iohanni Wolfgramm. He got all excited and motioned to his wife and told her to come over immediately. He presented the 15th child of Iohanni Wolfgramm (of the 19 kids he had). I told her that I revered her father as a prophet and a great man of God. She just about leapt into my arms and gave me a very warm hug.

For the next several hours, we talked there in the pool. There were two people who Iohanni recently came to and told them to get as much food and water in place while they still could. Iohanni told them both that a storm is coming. When asked what kind of storm, he told them both that he was not allowed to tell. Just to prepare for a storm. Well, there are all kinds of storms that could be weathered. An actual storm with rain, hail, etc. A meteor storm (which would fit with prophecy). A sociological storm where there are persecutions. A financial storm where we know there will be massive losses that will make the first Depression look like child's play. Many, many different kinds of storms. Most of which will require stored food and even water to get through. We talked of faith and how Iohanni, when asked why he did not come to an older more influential sibling of 15 of 19, he told them that most are asleep, so he has to appear to those who will get the message out.http://woodyoubelieveit.blogspot.com/20 ... gramm.html

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: More on IOHANNI WOLFGRAMM( a storm is comming...).

Post by Original_Intent »

I have been getting the same promptings. Like, the need to get and store rice by the TON. To get the best bang for the buck calories that will store long term without refrigeration. Not just for our family but to be able to help as many as possible.

I will also note, I listen to a very divers group of financial channels. Usually they are all over the amp, for instance "The Bond King" is usually saying pretty much the opposite of the stock "gurus". I just like listening to a wide variety to try to sort out what is really going on.

In the weeks since Silicon Valley Bank, one thing that everyone seems to agree on is our current financial system is doomed. Not necessarily end of the world stuff, but virtually all are saying that we are in the final days of the dollar as we know it.

I know I am kind of a doom and gloom guy, and truthfully I hate it. But I sincerely feel that people had better get serious about both spiritual and physical preps.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

kirtland r.m. wrote: May 12th, 2023, 9:03 pm I have posted on the forum about Iohanni Wolfgramm in the past. A Patriarch in the Church who among other things said he was shown a future group of invading foreign troops in the U.S., and also a nuke being detonated north of Salt Lake City(probably Hill A.F.B.). Others have made the same claims. Here is more from a partial post at the Wood Zone.

BEATING THE ODDS WITH IOHANNI WOLFGRAMM

Well, I am not sure about what may or may not occur on the other side of the veil, but I literally had the impossible happen. On my way down to SoCal, we stopped into St George. I have my favorite hotels that are cheap and "good enough" when I go there, but this time I decided to mix it up and try the Ramada there. All I care is that the room is clean, the internet is good and the mattress is not too hard nor too soft. The rest is immaterial.

Anyway, I ended up at this particular Ramada. I worked a half day and checked out at noon. I decided to see if I could get some more time in by hitting the pool veranda while my wife finished up some errands for a wedding we were going to. It was a nice 75F outside. While at a small table next to the pool, I saw this older couple doing laps and joking around with each other. I was thinking Hawaiian or Mexican and thought it was cute how they were interacting. Normally, I am not a water man - but I felt compelled to head into the water and wade for a bit. Next thing I knew I heard a trigger word for me (in this case, it was Draper) and I was saddling up to the man and asking him about his connection to Draper, UT. I mentioned that there were prophesies concerning that place and then, out of sequence (of my usual narrative), asked him if he knew Iohanni Wolfgramm. He got all excited and motioned to his wife and told her to come over immediately. He presented the 15th child of Iohanni Wolfgramm (of the 19 kids he had). I told her that I revered her father as a prophet and a great man of God. She just about leapt into my arms and gave me a very warm hug.

For the next several hours, we talked there in the pool. There were two people who Iohanni recently came to and told them to get as much food and water in place while they still could. Iohanni told them both that a storm is coming. When asked what kind of storm, he told them both that he was not allowed to tell. Just to prepare for a storm. Well, there are all kinds of storms that could be weathered. An actual storm with rain, hail, etc. A meteor storm (which would fit with prophecy). A sociological storm where there are persecutions. A financial storm where we know there will be massive losses that will make the first Depression look like child's play. Many, many different kinds of storms. Most of which will require stored food and even water to get through. We talked of faith and how Iohanni, when asked why he did not come to an older more influential sibling of 15 of 19, he told them that most are asleep, so he has to appear to those who will get the message out.http://woodyoubelieveit.blogspot.com/20 ... gramm.html
It is a solar storm aka carrington event. Banks internet and tech will be wiped out to amish levels. Not just yet. Aftrr 2035 i feel.

The world of mortal evil ends in fire. These are the last days. Enjoy em if u got em.

I am not worried or afraid. My elevation is secured unless i do something really evil.

It is also a series of events. Culminating in the event where the heavens roll back from sight. The quarantine shield opens up and everyone sees.

"I know I am kind of a doom and gloom guy, and truthfully I hate it. But I sincerely feel that people had better get serious about both spiritual and physical preps."

One of the reasoms the hs wont tell people to leave their mormon community is because of this. The end is near. Their survival js more importan than leaving a survival prep ckmmunity of allies. And it does not matter anyways. If the lds church refuses to obey thr almighty, they will be burned where they stand.

Stand im holy places. For the entite world js under divine judgment. Forget ur human laws. They mean nothing to the might of the heavens. Ur banks are as tinder befote the holy fire.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Original_Intent wrote: May 12th, 2023, 9:57 pm I have been getting the same promptings. Like, the need to get and store rice by the TON. To get the best bang for the buck calories that will store long term without refrigeration. Not just for our family but to be able to help as many as possible.

I will also note, I listen to a very divers group of financial channels. Usually they are all over the amp, for instance "The Bond King" is usually saying pretty much the opposite of the stock "gurus". I just like listening to a wide variety to try to sort out what is really going on.

In the weeks since Silicon Valley Bank, one thing that everyone seems to agree on is our current financial system is doomed. Not necessarily end of the world stuff, but virtually all are saying that we are in the final days of the dollar as we know it.

I know I am kind of a doom and gloom guy, and truthfully I hate it. But I sincerely feel that people had better get serious about both spiritual and physical preps.
Areas where wheat farmers are a dime a dozen, like Utah and Idaho, will gladly transfer a ton of wheat into your truck from their combine at harvest time. Current wheat prices for a metric ton (2204.62 lbs):

Month Price Change
Oct 2022 437.95 -
Nov 2022 422.68 -3.49%
Dec 2022 386.33 -8.60%
Jan 2023 380.36 -1.55%
Feb 2023 394.75 3.78%
Mar 2023 369.86 -6.31% = $0.1677658734838657 per pound

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

interesting. In one prophecy, Iohanni talks about those points of light...

I've always felt - since 2012 when we started planning "our escape from the city" - that it would be by the skin of our teeth.

we're going for an "end of July 2023" move-in date at the cabin, even though it won't be completely done. We hope to still get an occupancy permit, as we'll (hopefully) have met all the inspector's requirements by that date.

But the very next step is to acquire food storage by the end of 2023, and go all in on a garden next year.

We've also always felt that this cabin might be some kind of gathering place or a community center or something. a refuge. It may be. we have a lot of good neighbors - good God-fearing folks.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

Very interesting post. (OP).

What a fortuitous meeting!

God has his ways.

Now...after the author had that chance encounter, it gets posted online so a large group can again be reminded to be prepared. I personally believe that "everything changes in July". Yah it's about as vague as "A storm is coming" . Could be this year or 2047 ? I'm hoping it's this year. The other shoe has been in orbit for a long while .....

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

mudflap wrote: May 14th, 2023, 8:43 pm interesting. In one prophecy, Iohanni talks about those points of light...

I've always felt - since 2012 when we started planning "our escape from the city" - that it would be by the skin of our teeth.

we're going for an "end of July 2023" move-in date at the cabin, even though it won't be completely done. We hope to still get an occupancy permit, as we'll (hopefully) have met all the inspector's requirements by that date.

But the very next step is to acquire food storage by the end of 2023, and go all in on a garden next year.

We've also always felt that this cabin might be some kind of gathering place or a community center or something. a refuge. It may be. we have a lot of good neighbors - good God-fearing folks.
I can't say that I know you , but from the posts that you've made, you would certainly be of the type to host a refuge and be of benefit to others. Exciting times are coming...