I'm finally here....

Tell us about yourself...
Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Re: I'm finally here....

Post by Ymarsakar »

I tried to register too a year or so ago, but I never got the email confirmation. And I resend it like 6 times,m aybe I needed 12.

As for love, it is more like a connection or a recognition of similar frequency bandwidths. Human language is very clunky and there are terms that are often all labeled or mislabeled under one term like love.

"Truly, its Institutional Apostasy."

I seem to recall Lehi or Nephite had a vision of a great spacious building, all laughing at the people who chose to go outside, adhere to a rod of iron, and get some fruits or something.

The fruit from the tree of life that activates their Divine DNA. They won't have the comforts of the building, aka modern economic system fraud mystery babylon money magick, but the building is going to collapse so whatever.

"12. I have a really hard time sitting through any fast and testimony meetings."

I love fast and testimony meetings in Georgia so far. Even though much of it can be formulaic and I didn't like the 3-4 minute soft time limit. That would be good for the Spanish ward but we aren't in the spanish/foreign wards.

Teach correct principles and let them govern themselves.

I also have some major adjustments that should be done to Relief society or in general, how priesthood is divided between men and women roles. I was working on all that in 2018, and fast and testimony were great periods to hear how other people's spiritual journey was progressing and to share where I was at.

It was rather easy finding scriptures to focus on in the testimony too. I once reported that when everyone was rereading the book of mormon, I just flipped to a random page and guess what I got. Ether 8.

Then I read Ether out to the congregation, specifically the secret combination part, back in 2018. I am even more "under the radar" since I am not ordered/commanded by my god to convince anyone of anything. They have to make their own choice about their fate.

Teaching people to adhere to the holy spirit or to even recognize it, was also rather interesting in the EQ. There were many such material and witnesses that I could source from, but oddly enough someone said that the holy spirit is emotional to them while I was instructing that the holy spirit starts off extremely quiet and has no emotional component. Even if you were about to die, it would still be mostly neutral in giving advice. I forgot what the disagreement was about. Essentially, the emotional reaction would be part of our ego identity and should be separated from the actual HS communication/message.

Perhaps people "felt" something about their church and family history and transferred this to Nelson or the President? Thus they "feel' the holy spirit makes them feel something? That's not the HS and they did it wrong unfortunately. They conflated or confused Joseph Smith's burning of the bosom with what they were feeling. JOseph Smith had some kind of Emerald heart chakra activation, that's not something everyday members qualify for without massive amount of healing and self work. Most people in the species don't have an awakened/open heart, let alone an open emerald heart chakra.

Well whether they knew it or not, some felt the spirit in my words and others did not or found some point of mine lacking, even though General Conference speeches didn't contradict me either. This all ended sometime in late 2018 or 2019. Well since church ended in 2020. Literally or figuratively. We were no longer frequency matches, our realms had diverged, or reality had diverged, and the apocalypse was finally here.

What is the Godsend? That's the Apocalypse. A strong delusion was sent out. Judgment was being commenced (not final judgment, that is much later).

I find more resonance with the Book of Job than Isaiah. Isaiah sounded like a coded message wrapped in an enigma, protected by encryption ciphers.

LateOutOfBed
captain of 100

Post by LateOutOfBed »

IsaiahVision wrote: May 8th, 2023, 8:01 pm So, now I'm a Black Sheep in need of LDSFF group therapy!
You're not alone! In fact, I feel totally out of place these days at church, yet feel at home here. I like that people here openly disagree with one another. I have found that it makes me really ponder a lot more. I've grown a lot spiritually from reading posts here over the last 15 or so years that I've been reading and posting here. I hope you find a sense of community here as I have.

Welcome,

Geoff

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

I’m finally here…

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

IsaiahVision wrote: May 9th, 2023, 10:01 pm Post Covid and LDSFF really woke me up. I use Biblehub.com extensively, as I like to compare different translation of the Bible. I've studied Gileadi works extensively and am a huge fan. Reluctant Watchman has gotten me interested in reading The Nemenhah Records; I've read his entire website and agree with much.
Now you have me curious as to the non-agreeable content I’ve written.
:)

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

Frankfurt!? Wunderbar! I served in Munich!

IsaiahVision
captain of 100

Post by IsaiahVision »

RW, not so much "non-agreeable", just haven't studied and researched it myself. I debated with myself on whether to use the word "much" or "most" in my post. When I do study, I like to go to source documents. This makes topics like polygamy very difficult without spending thousands of hours researching conflicting history. I finally did as much reading on that topic as I could and believe I have reached a conclusion.

I skimmed your website again. For example, 'Who killed JS'. I simply have no opinion on that topic yet. I know some of the debate and questions; just haven't researched and pondered it myself yet.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Re: Q15

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

IsaiahVision wrote: May 9th, 2023, 10:01 pm
Ymarsakar wrote: May 9th, 2023, 6:11 pm Hello black sheep cousin. I suspect though compared to me, you are the white light of creation, a true blue mormon, indeed.

You are not outed just yet until they call you anti christ and demon worshipper, as the Catholic writers/believers did for me.
Yeah, I don't really want to be 'that guy' yet, but I'm probably walking somewhere along the edge. I'm just under the radar and teach those that will listen. I consider myself a Watchman (Ezekiel 33). I just haven't published anything or have been too outspoken for them to get me on anything. My leadership just ignore my emails. My wife believes I've been black-listed, no callings, no talks...oh, well. Mistreatment of members of the Church in the Latter Days is prophesied in Isaiah and the Assention of Isaiah.

Here is some additional background on myself and my current set of beliefs, but I'm not going to defend beliefs. Its just so you know where I'm currently at. My wife and I are pretty much on the same page.

Still attending Church, but I stopped going to Priesthood meetings about two years ago because of all the false doctrine and 'follow the prophet' dogma. ...all conference talk sour milk. I either read Isaiah or read LDSFF in the foyer, lol. I told you, I've learned a lot from you brothers and sisters! I learned about five years ago that they (TBMs) don't like it when you point out false doctrine in Church.

I never wore a mask to church, and was the first one to come back to church without a mask, and was happy to stare down the SP and my priesthood leadership 'unmasked'.

For about the last eight years (and goal for the rest of my life), I've read the entire standards works every year, including the Apocrypha, TPJS, and other lost books of the bible. PreCovid was massive scripture study. Post Covid and LDSFF really woke me up. I use Biblehub.com extensively, as I like to compare different translation of the Bible. I've studied Gileadi works extensively and am a huge fan. Reluctant Watchman has gotten me interested in reading The Nemenhah Records; I've read his entire website and agree with much. My last and most favorite-ever calling was Elder's Quorum instructor about 5 years ago.

I pray fairly consistently to God that I will not be deceived, that I will know the Truth (frankly, which can be hard to swallow sometimes), and that I will do God's will in all things. I seek and have asked for the Church of the Firstborn. I know that God lives and Christ is his son and my Savior; the Spirit has born witness to me. I know that God has heard and answered my prayers many times from across the galaxy; one time with a real arm-to-the-square New Testament Jesus-like miracle!

Three months ago, I was T-boned driver's side door at about 45 MPH; walked away without even a scratch. I frequently listen to Mormon Stories and RFM podcasts. Went on my mission to Frankfurt, Germany. In other trivia, my 14th GGF is Martin Luther; I actually started my own 99 Thesis on the LDS Church. :o I've traced my genealogy line all the way back to Adam on Family Tree. There are many others and prophets that I'm related to in the Bible; but, that doesn't really mean anything as ALL must stand on there own: Ezekiel 14:20

I believe:
1. Follow the prophet is complete non-sense and church dogma. There is idol worship in the Church. I've told many Bishops and my SP that I don't 'follow the prophet', I follow Christ.
2. There are many other false doctrines and dogmas in the Church
3. WoW has been corrupted by the commandments of men
4. As has tithing. Tithing funds are, in many cases, being used against the best interest of Zion...Agenda 2030, UN, etc
5. Law of Common Consent has not been followed in a long-time
6. Joseph Smith was a prophet and the BofM is scripture
7. My current studies have led me to recently conclude that polygamy was drummed up by BY; I question whether BY was even a prophet at all (called of God).
8. I believe the Church has gone institutional apostasy....as evidenced by all the scriptures and prophecies: D&C, BofM, and Isaiah. Being careful, I've only dared whispered that to one other member in church.
9. The Vaxx is a bio-genocide weapon. I knew it very early on and I warned as many people as would listen. I still cannot understand the apparent complete lack of 'discernment' and blind-obedience by my entire priesthood leadership. WTH! ...even when pointing out Revelation 18:23-24. These 'Men of God' used unrighteous dominion in pushing the vaxx on members.
The Church was dead wrong on all: the Vaxx, the mask, their response, closing church, and supporting the govt. I rhetorically ask TBMs when will the Q15 become complicit in murder by not repenting and speaking the truth? I believed the FP should be tried by a Church High Council for judgement on this and other matters.
I recently told EQ that I would only home teach non-Vaxxed members, period, and gave them a list. Crickets, no response.
10. I no longer trust Church leadership to do the right thing. I intend to ask all leadership to bear witness to me that Christ is their Savior before any interview meetings begin. We no longer allow our two remaining 10 and 14 yo sons to be interviewed alone.
11. I am no longer 'sure' about all of the D&C; I intend to order the 1835 D&C version and conduct more study.
12. I have a really hard time sitting through any fast and testimony meetings.

Did I mention I was a Black Sheep? Please help!; need therapy!
I think I just found my twin brother haha

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

IsaiahVision wrote: May 10th, 2023, 8:54 am RW, not so much "non-agreeable", just haven't studied and researched it myself. I debated with myself on whether to use the word "much" or "most" in my post. When I do study, I like to go to source documents. This makes topics like polygamy very difficult without spending thousands of hours researching conflicting history. I finally did as much reading on that topic as I could and believe I have reached a conclusion.

I skimmed your website again. For example, 'Who killed JS'. I simply have no opinion on that topic yet. I know some of the debate and questions; just haven't researched and pondered it myself yet.
I agree w/ your sentiments on both of these topics. I doubt we'll know the truth for a long time, but what I've studied has led me to believe that something nefarious happened. And while I agree that we could spend thousands of hours diving into every nook and cranny, I find other topics to be of greater interest at this point.

IsaiahVision
captain of 100

Post by IsaiahVision »

marc wrote: May 10th, 2023, 8:39 am Frankfurt!? Wunderbar! I served in Munich!
Zu toll!
Frankfurt (87-88); I've been to Munich a few times.

Dusty Wanderer
captain of 1,000

Post by Dusty Wanderer »

Welcome to the forum, IsaiahVision!

Look forward to hearing from you more.

HereWeGo
captain of 1,000

Post by HereWeGo »

Germany South Mission (Munich), 1970-1972.

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

IsaiahVision wrote: May 10th, 2023, 9:47 am
Zu toll!
Frankfurt (87-88); I've been to Munich a few times.
89-91 :)

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Q15

Post by EmmaLee »

IsaiahVision wrote: May 9th, 2023, 10:01 pmI never wore a mask to church, and was the first one to come back to church without a mask, and was happy to stare down the SP and my priesthood leadership 'unmasked'.

I pray fairly consistently to God that I will not be deceived, that I will know the Truth (frankly, which can be hard to swallow sometimes), and that I will do God's will in all things. I seek and have asked for the Church of the Firstborn. I know that God lives and Christ is his son and my Savior; the Spirit has born witness to me. I know that God has heard and answered my prayers many times from across the galaxy; one time with a real arm-to-the-square New Testament Jesus-like miracle!

I believe:
1. Follow the prophet is complete non-sense and church dogma. There is idol worship in the Church. I've told many Bishops and my SP that I don't 'follow the prophet', I follow Christ.
2. There are many other false doctrines and dogmas in the Church
3. WoW has been corrupted by the commandments of men
4. As has tithing. Tithing funds are, in many cases, being used against the best interest of Zion...Agenda 2030, UN, etc
5. Law of Common Consent has not been followed in a long-time
6. Joseph Smith was a prophet and the BofM is scripture
7. My current studies have led me to recently conclude that polygamy was drummed up by BY; I question whether BY was even a prophet at all (called of God).
8. I believe the Church has gone institutional apostasy....as evidenced by all the scriptures and prophecies: D&C, BofM, and Isaiah. Being careful, I've only dared whispered that to one other member in church.
9. The Vaxx is a bio-genocide weapon. I knew it very early on and I warned as many people as would listen. I still cannot understand the apparent complete lack of 'discernment' and blind-obedience by my entire priesthood leadership. WTH! ...even when pointing out Revelation 18:23-24. These 'Men of God' used unrighteous dominion in pushing the vaxx on members.
The Church was dead wrong on all: the Vaxx, the mask, their response, closing church, and supporting the govt. I rhetorically ask TBMs when will the Q15 become complicit in murder by not repenting and speaking the truth? I believed the FP should be tried by a Church High Council for judgement on this and other matters.
I recently told EQ that I would only home teach non-Vaxxed members, period, and gave them a list. Crickets, no response.
10. I no longer trust Church leadership to do the right thing. I intend to ask all leadership to bear witness to me that Christ is their Savior before any interview meetings begin. We no longer allow our two remaining 10 and 14 yo sons to be interviewed alone.
11. I am no longer 'sure' about all of the D&C; I intend to order the 1835 D&C version and conduct more study.
12. I have a really hard time sitting through any fast and testimony meetings.

Same, all the way down the line. Welcome, IsaiahVision - a brother from another mother. :)

IsaiahVision
captain of 100

Post by IsaiahVision »

For those with interest, I'm having a lot of fun posting and responding on LDSFF. I believe you will find me to be very 'measured' and respectful in my posts.

In my new posts, interestingly, I've found myself repeatedly going back to my old EQ instructor 'teaching mindset'. First understand, then teach and comment as Christ would; use the scriptures. I allow others their opinion (even if I disagree)...as I am still learning and may change my own position. Heaven knows, you have all given me lots of meat to digest over the past few years.

I try to avoid 'absolute' statements and often state my position as a question. I'm resolute on having the Word of God (scriptures) ready to back any of my thoughts/opinions/reasoning.

I wish I could spend all day on LDSFF and reply on even more posts! But, I have work too! Praise the Lord and thanks all!

Momma J
captain of 1,000

Post by Momma J »

Welcome!

I feel that most of my posts here are a futility in "Preaching to the Choir." Yet, It is very uplifting to read the words of others who are in tune with the scriptures and chose to gather strength in the teaching of our Saviour.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Momma J wrote: May 11th, 2023, 1:31 pm Welcome!

I feel that most of my posts here are a futility in "Preaching to the Choir." Yet, It is very uplifting to read the words of others who are in tune with the scriptures and chose to gather strength in the teaching of our Saviour.
As a few new members have pointed out, we never know who may be lurking, even for years, before they join. Yes, we are preaching to the choir, but the choir is growing, sometimes unseen. Not every lurker will go back and read old comments, so if the same thing is said every day, and it touches someone’s heart, it’s not a waste of time.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

IsaiahVision wrote: May 11th, 2023, 9:41 am For those with interest, I'm having a lot of fun posting and responding on LDSFF. I believe you will find me to be very 'measured' and respectful in my posts.

In my new posts, interestingly, I've found myself repeatedly going back to my old EQ instructor 'teaching mindset'. First understand, then teach and comment as Christ would; use the scriptures. I allow others their opinion (even if I disagree)...as I am still learning and may change my own position. Heaven knows, you have all given me lots of meat to digest over the past few years.

I try to avoid 'absolute' statements and often state my position as a question. I'm resolute on having the Word of God (scriptures) ready to back any of my thoughts/opinions/reasoning.

I wish I could spend all day on LDSFF and reply on even more posts! But, I have work too! Praise the Lord and thanks all!
I used to work 6 days a week, then 5 days a week, then I asked god to change it to 3-4 days a week, and now here I am.

Yes, I think you do have a very measured attitude, which serves you and others well. You are learning by teaching, which is one of the more difficult lessons for humanity.