I'm finally here....

Tell us about yourself...
IsaiahVision
captain of 100

I'm finally here....

Post by IsaiahVision »

From So Utah. Married, father of 5, grandfather to three.
I've tried several times to register, but this time it worked!
I've been lurking, reading, and studying LDSFF posts for at least two years! I thought I knew the scriptures, but many of you are very well studied and given me lots of 'meat' to digest! ...Better than Priesthood on Sunday! Thank you.

I am:
I'm a student of Isaiah
Unvaxxed and no mask to church
Warned multiple times Bishop and SP that the Vax was really bad, was going to kill lots of members, and prophesied in Rev 18. Offered to talk in Church three times to warn members.
More recently, I was denied to give a sac talk on Not "Following the Prophet"
Recently denied a temple recommend for refusing the answer WoW question stating that, because of the Vax recommendation, the Church no longer had the Moral Authority to ask me the WoW question. I'm still waiting for them to "get back to me".
I avoid going to meetings where I might have to sustain anyone.

So, now I'm a Black Sheep in need of LDSFF group therapy!
Last edited by IsaiahVision on May 8th, 2023, 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Re: I'm finally here....

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Have you discovered the identity of the Davidic Servant or something like that. :?:

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

Welcome!

Great are the words of Isaiah!

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

IsaiahVision wrote: ↑May 8th, 2023, 8:01 pm From So Utah. I've tried several times to register, but this time it worked!
I've been lurking, reading, and studying LDSFF posts for at least two years! I thought I knew the scriptures, but many of you are very well studied and given me lots of 'meat' to digest! ...Better than Priesthood on Sunday! Thank you.

I am:
I'm a student of Isaiah
Warned multiple times Bishop and SP that the Vax was really bad, was going to kill lots of members, and prophesied in Rev 18. Offered to talk in Church three times to warn members.
Recently denied a temple recommend for refusing the answer WoW question stating that, because of the Vax recommendation, the Church no longer had the Moral Authority to ask me the WoW question. I'm still waiting for them to "get back to me".

Welcome welcome! It sounds like you'll fit right in here 😁

IsaiahVision
captain of 100

Post by IsaiahVision »

Oh, I do fit in and agree with so many of you! I am super excited to be able to finally post!

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

IsaiahVision wrote: ↑May 8th, 2023, 8:01 pm ...Offered to talk in Church three times to warn members.
More recently, I was denied to give a sac talk on Not "Following the Prophet"...

Yes, warning the members is not allowed. The prophet has spoken and people are dying, yet the local leaders have decided to know nothing, in order to "follow the prophet", because that's how they will get exalted. Their idols have thoroughly convinced them.

Telavian
captain of 1,000

Post by Telavian »

Welcome. It seems like most people have to start deciding for themselves whether they want to follow the church or the scriptures.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Since getting the covid shot is flipping God the bird, along with asking satan to repair the faulty immune system that the Almighty God created with a mRNA that actually destroys your immune system, it is equivalent to choosing satan over Christ just as Lucifer and his followers did in order to get kicked out. One need not be a doctor to understand that the reason people are not dying from the covid shot officially, is that because their immune system is destroyed, they died from small insignificant crap like a cold, flu, or even blood clots, myocarditis, kidney failure, etc., similar to dying from AIDS.

Since the Q15 are fully aware of this and have earned millions of dollars from Big Pharma success, it is clear that your life is not worth a dollar to them. You are expendable. You are collateral damage to earning a profit. We know this to be true because the church is fully on board with Agenda 2030 and has partnered with the UN and WEF to make the new world government with Lucifer on the throne a reality.

IsaiahVision
captain of 100

Post by IsaiahVision »

Fred wrote: ↑May 8th, 2023, 9:02 pm
Since the Q15 are fully aware of this and have earned millions of dollars from Big Pharma success, it is clear that your life is not worth a dollar to them. You are expendable. You are collateral damage to earning a profit. We know this to be true because the church is fully on board with Agenda 2030 and has partnered with the UN and WEF to make the new world government with Lucifer on the throne a reality.
Thank you, Fred. I enjoy your posts very much along with endless questions, Reluctant Watchman, and several others.
Because of Vaxx, SEC, tithing definition, UN, WEF, and Agenda 2030, misappropriation of funds, etc., I was steaming mad for months in 2022. I just have a low tolerance for liars, hypocrites, and BS.

I prayed very intently with the Lord on tithing and told him I withdrew my 'common consent' and have not paid tithing to the Church since the middle of last year.

One of my lifetime goals was to always be a full tithe payer. My shelf finally broke; I will pay tithing, but no longer to the corporation; only directly to the poor and as the Lord directs. They don't need my money anyways. When I prayed, I had Spirit confirmation and felt a huge burden lifted off my shoulders.

Haven't had the 'talk' with the Bishop yet, but I'm ready with 5 pages of notes and scriptures (many thanks to LDSFF) and a folder full of prima facia Church news stories. Bishop recently told another family in the Ward that wasn't paying tithing and had concerns about the Church's investments, that they were being "deceived by Satan".

I've learned that Church leadership (Bishop/SP) really don't want to know what the Scriptures say, much less Isaiah. If Scriptures don't match the narrative, they r e a l l y don't care. Truly, its Institutional Apostasy.

simpleton
captain of 1,000

Post by simpleton »

IsaiahVision wrote: ↑May 8th, 2023, 11:51 pm
Thank you, Fred. I enjoy your posts very much along with endless questions, Reluctant Watchman, and several others.
Because of Vaxx, SEC, tithing definition, UN, WEF, and Agenda 2030, misappropriation of funds, etc., I was steaming mad for months in 2022. I just have a low tolerance for liars, hypocrites, and BS.

I prayed very intently with the Lord on tithing and told him I withdrew my 'common consent' and have not paid tithing to the Church since the middle of last year.

One of my lifetime goals was to always be a full tithe payer. My shelf finally broke; I will pay tithing, but no longer to the corporation; only directly to the poor and as the Lord directs. They don't need my money anyways. When I prayed, I had Spirit confirmation and felt a huge burden lifted off my shoulders.

Haven't had the 'talk' with the Bishop yet, but I'm ready with 5 pages of notes and scriptures (many thanks to LDSFF) and a folder full of prima facia Church news stories. Bishop recently told another family in the Ward that wasn't paying tithing and had concerns about the Church's investments, that they were being "deceived by Satan".

I've learned that Church leadership (Bishop/SP) really don't want to know what the Scriptures say, much less Isaiah. If Scriptures don't match the narrative, they r e a l l y don't care. Truly, its Institutional Apostasy.
This made me chuckle, you better load up some more, five pages is definitely not enough,
maybe get five hundred pages, No, that is not enough either, you need five thousand pages.
Actually no amount of pages with scripture quotes will do a bit of good as they do not give a rats a__ about what you have written, nor do they care a thing about the word of God.

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

simpleton wrote: ↑May 9th, 2023, 6:54 am

This made me chuckle, you better load up some more, five pages is definitely not enough,
maybe get five hundred pages, No, that is not enough either, you need five thousand pages.
Actually no amount of pages with scripture quotes will do a bit of good as they do not give a rats a__ about what you have written, nor do they care a thing about the word of God.
This is the truth. As bad as it sounds.

simpleton
captain of 1,000

Post by simpleton »

Cruiserdude wrote: ↑May 9th, 2023, 6:56 am
simpleton wrote: ↑May 9th, 2023, 6:54 am

This is the truth. As bad as it sounds.
It has been the truth for many many decades. Sorry to burst any bubbles, but they have axed many an innocent sheep that saw the light. And many with a vengeance. But nevertheless, if we completely swallow our pride, and stay in humility, take it on the chin, and keep quiet, and dont run around blaring our horns, and dont give in to the temptation to start another church, or give into satans whisperings of that "I am somebody special" or "I must be the Servant" or "I know and can quote scripture, so I must be some great leader" or any of the countless ways to sin in pride, then God will gather up His sheep that have been scattered by these so-called "brethren" in the "dark and cloudy day". "My sheep know My voice, and a false shepard they will not follow. Yet, God still allows the false shepards to do their work.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

Welcome, IV. Sounds like the past few years have been a great learning experience for you and your family. I look forward to your insights, and maybe a bit more about your story. We all have a story.

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

Welcome home!

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

Would you be willing to share your five page notes with the forum?

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

Welcome, Brother!

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

IsaiahVision wrote: ↑May 8th, 2023, 8:01 pm From So Utah. Married, father of 5, grandfather to three.

I am:
I'm a student of Isaiah

Hello black sheep cousin. I suspect though compared to me, you are the white light of creation, a true blue mormon, indeed.

You are not outed just yet until they call you anti christ and demon worshipper, as the Catholic writers/believers did for me.

IsaiahVision
captain of 100

Q15

Post by IsaiahVision »

Ymarsakar wrote: ↑May 9th, 2023, 6:11 pm Hello black sheep cousin. I suspect though compared to me, you are the white light of creation, a true blue mormon, indeed.

You are not outed just yet until they call you anti christ and demon worshipper, as the Catholic writers/believers did for me.
Yeah, I don't really want to be 'that guy' yet, but I'm probably walking somewhere along the edge. I'm just under the radar and teach those that will listen. I consider myself a Watchman (Ezekiel 33). I just haven't published anything or have been too outspoken for them to get me on anything. My leadership just ignore my emails. My wife believes I've been black-listed, no callings, no talks...oh, well. Mistreatment of members of the Church in the Latter Days is prophesied in Isaiah and the Assention of Isaiah.

Here is some additional background on myself and my current set of beliefs, but I'm not going to defend beliefs. Its just so you know where I'm currently at. My wife and I are pretty much on the same page.

Still attending Church, but I stopped going to Priesthood meetings about two years ago because of all the false doctrine and 'follow the prophet' dogma. ...all conference talk sour milk. I either read Isaiah or read LDSFF in the foyer, lol. I told you, I've learned a lot from you brothers and sisters! I learned about five years ago that they (TBMs) don't like it when you point out false doctrine in Church.

I never wore a mask to church, and was the first one to come back to church without a mask, and was happy to stare down the SP and my priesthood leadership 'unmasked'.

For about the last eight years (and goal for the rest of my life), I've read the entire standards works every year, including the Apocrypha, TPJS, and other lost books of the bible. PreCovid was massive scripture study. Post Covid and LDSFF really woke me up. I use Biblehub.com extensively, as I like to compare different translation of the Bible. I've studied Gileadi works extensively and am a huge fan. Reluctant Watchman has gotten me interested in reading The Nemenhah Records; I've read his entire website and agree with much. My last and most favorite-ever calling was Elder's Quorum instructor about 5 years ago.

I pray fairly consistently to God that I will not be deceived, that I will know the Truth (frankly, which can be hard to swallow sometimes), and that I will do God's will in all things. I seek and have asked for the Church of the Firstborn. I know that God lives and Christ is his son and my Savior; the Spirit has born witness to me. I know that God has heard and answered my prayers many times from across the galaxy; one time with a real arm-to-the-square New Testament Jesus-like miracle!

Three months ago, I was T-boned driver's side door at about 45 MPH; walked away without even a scratch. I frequently listen to Mormon Stories and RFM podcasts. Went on my mission to Frankfurt, Germany. In other trivia, my 14th GGF is Martin Luther; I actually started my own 95 Thesis on the LDS Church. :o I've traced my genealogy line all the way back to Adam on Family Tree. There are many others and prophets that I'm related to in the Bible; but, that doesn't really mean anything as ALL must stand on their own: Ezekiel 14:20

I believe:
1. Follow the prophet is complete non-sense and church dogma. There is idol worship in the Church. I've told many Bishops and my SP that I don't 'follow the prophet', I follow Christ.
2. There are many other false doctrines and dogmas in the Church
3. WoW has been corrupted by the commandments of men
4. As has tithing. Tithing funds are, in many cases, being used against the best interest of Zion...Agenda 2030, UN, etc
5. Law of Common Consent has not been followed in a long-time
6. Joseph Smith was a prophet and the BofM is scripture
7. My current studies have led me to recently conclude that polygamy was drummed up by BY; I question whether BY was even a prophet at all (called of God).
8. I believe the Church has gone institutional apostasy....as evidenced by all the scriptures and prophecies: D&C, BofM, and Isaiah. Being careful, I've only dared whispered that to one other member in church.
9. The Vaxx is a bio-genocide weapon. I knew it very early on and I warned as many people as would listen. I still cannot understand the apparent complete lack of 'discernment' and blind-obedience by my entire priesthood leadership. WTH! ...even when pointing out Revelation 18:23-24. These 'Men of God' used unrighteous dominion in pushing the vaxx on members.
The Church was dead wrong on all: the Vaxx, the mask, their response, closing church, and supporting the govt. I rhetorically ask TBMs when will the Q15 become complicit in murder by not repenting and speaking the truth? I believed the FP should be tried by a Church High Council for judgement on this and other matters.
I recently told EQ that I would only home teach non-Vaxxed members, period, and gave them a list. Crickets, no response.
10. I no longer trust Church leadership to do the right thing. I intend to ask all leadership to bear witness to me that Christ is their Savior before any interview meetings begin. We no longer allow our two remaining 10 and 14 yo sons to be interviewed alone.
11. I am no longer 'sure' about all of the D&C; I intend to order the 1835 D&C version and conduct more study.
12. I have a really hard time sitting through any fast and testimony meetings.

Did I mention I was a Black Sheep? Please help!; need therapy!
Last edited by IsaiahVision on May 11th, 2023, 8:46 am, edited 2 times in total.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

I differ with the bulk of the members here concerning Brigham Young. His works I tested as valid in supporting Joseph Smith's mission. Even if polygamy did not end up as the original intent for it was, that was due to Joseph Smith dying early and Young having to deal with all kinds of issues and Federal invasion/infiltration.

The waxxines contain nanites that hijack a person's neural system. Once they get the real mrna shots or any shot with the nanites, their hearts will close to the CHrist DNA frequencies and they will begin adopting a more obedient or anti christ point of view. This is a slow burn kind of DNA mutation.

Every booster increases the transformation effect. This is why you can no longer convince them. They are no longer human. Not part of the same group or genetic 100th monkey effect. We are no longer quantumly entangled at a soul genetic level.

viewtopic.php?p=1383049&hilit=personal+ ... s#p1383049

Here is my analysis of the shedding transfection issue. It explains some of the personality transformations.

solonan
captain of 100

Post by solonan »

IsaiahVision wrote: ↑May 8th, 2023, 8:01 pm From So Utah. Married, father of 5, grandfather to three.

I am:
I'm a student of Isaiah

Welcome to the club! Many of us hear are black sheep. Great place to be!

solonan
captain of 100

Post by solonan »

Ymarsakar wrote: ↑May 9th, 2023, 6:11 pm

I am:
I'm a student of Isaiah

Hello black sheep cousin. I suspect though compared to me, you are the white light of creation, a true blue mormon, indeed.

Geez Louise, now that's loveπŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Ymarsakar wrote: ↑May 9th, 2023, 11:00 pm I differ with the bulk of the members here concerning Brigham Young. His works I tested as valid in supporting Joseph Smith's mission. Even if polygamy did not end up as the original intent for it was, that was due to Joseph Smith dying early and Young having to deal with all kinds of issues and Federal invasion/infiltration.

The waxxines contain nanites that hijack a person's neural system. Once they get the real mrna shots or any shot with the nanites, their hearts will close to the CHrist DNA frequencies and they will begin adopting a more obedient or anti christ point of view. This is a slow burn kind of DNA mutation.

Every booster increases the transformation effect. This is why you can no longer convince them. They are no longer human. Not part of the same group or genetic 100th monkey effect. We are no longer quantumly entangled at a soul genetic level.

viewtopic.php?p=1383049&hilit=personal+ ... s#p1383049

Here is my analysis of the shedding transfection issue. It explains some of the personality transformations.
You speak truth similar to Micheal Sherwin. ❗️

Perhaps you’re capable of an interesting conversation. :?:

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

If you have something you want to ask me, go ahead or pm me.
BeNotDeceived wrote: ↑May 9th, 2023, 11:42 pm

You speak truth similar to Micheal Sherwin. ❗️

Perhaps you’re capable of an interesting conversation. :?:

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

I am:
I'm a student of Isaiah

A thousand welcomes. Sounds like you are a fellow traveller with many on here, including myself.
I look forward to reading your comments.

ransomme
captain of 1,000

Post by ransomme »

Welcome 😷 πŸ˜‚ πŸ€—