Should the Church Promote Vaccines?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Should the Church Promote Vaccines?

Post by JohnnyL »

J2 wrote: May 7th, 2023, 3:59 pm
ransomme wrote: May 7th, 2023, 1:04 am There should be a separation of church and medical advice.
This is the correct answer.

Our personal medical decisions are NOT the church's business.
<thumbs up>
Unless it becomes part of the Word of Wisdom... :(

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

Fight for the right wrote: May 7th, 2023, 5:30 pm
Arm Chair Quarterback wrote: May 6th, 2023, 11:36 pm The church recently updated the church handbook of instructions with language in support of vaccination. The handbook also directs members to make their own decisions. Is it a good idea for a religious organization to dabble in vaccines and public health? Should the church stop talking about vaccinations or should they continue their very public support for vaccinations?

Here's the Deseret News article about the updated handbook: https://www.deseret.com/faith/2021/3/31 ... mormon-lds
Simple short answer. They made a huge mistake. People need to learn to think for themselves and rely on the testimony of the Holy Spirit not man.
I believe this is an incorrect tradition of the (Church) fathers they have inherited and continue to observe.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: May 7th, 2023, 10:33 am
TheDuke wrote: May 7th, 2023, 9:43 am
InfoWarrior82 wrote: May 7th, 2023, 9:37 am
22 When a prophet speaketh in the name of the Lord, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the Lord hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.
Which is why they no longer ever say "Thus saith the Lord".
Like when Jesus said the temple would be destroyed and rebuilt in 3 days? Didn't happen did it? Is Jesus a false prophet then? Seems there is context and interpretation and often unspoken contingencies (like repenting or not repenting).

BTW exactly what prophesies are we talking about in these two posts? I don't recall any prophesying or foretelling about COVID. Please show me the "prophesies" so I can see how they failed.

Duke,

Dear Brothers and Sisters:

We find ourselves fighting a war against the ravages of COVID-19 and its variants, an unrelenting pandemic. We want to do all we can to limit the spread of these viruses. We know that protection from the diseases they cause can only be achieved by immunizing a very high percentage of the population.

To limit exposure to these viruses, we urge the use of face masks in public meetings whenever social distancing is not possible. To provide personal protection from such severe infections, we urge individuals to be vaccinated. Available vaccines have proven to be both safe and effective.

We can win this war if everyone will follow the wise and thoughtful recommendations of medical experts and government leaders. Please know of our sincere love and great concern for all of God’s children.

The First Presidency

Russell M. Nelson
Dallin H. Oaks
Henry B. Eyring

But we know they were not speaking as prophets of God here, right? Good thing they didn't say "The Lord saith!"

President Woodruff found that out the hard way in San Francisco.
[/quote]

Yes some prophecies are warnings. David was it asked if a city would fall if he stayed and saul found out. Irrc. Well the city did not fall so did god lie? No david just left thr city.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Fred wrote: May 7th, 2023, 11:55 am What I told my doctor when he told me to wear a mask is "If you are that damn stupid, you have no business making decisions about my health." That was a couple years ago. I never went back. But it goes for any and all doctors. Including narcissistic, aged, heart surgeons, masquerading as a prophet. Doubly so for RMN, as he claims to be God's exclusive mouthpiece. In fact, any doctor that promotes either a mask or jab is not qualified to be seeing patients.

I now have a doctor that is not a fraud. Neither is he LDS.

RMN is clearly a fraud. The rest of the Q15 are complicit. Anyone promoting the jab wants you dead. Why would anyone believe or follow people that intend to kill them?
Even i would not call myself an exclusive mouthpiece for my god. Lds red seats must feel special.

Why do people follow xiden or zelensky or hitler? Thry have blockages.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Prwcticing medicine or sorcery eithout a license. Thank god i dont have a license. Well i dont havr a license as a wizard either but that is ok. Magick rewuires no legalities.

Thr black hedge mages wpuld never tolerate it.

A person has views and opinions but when one speaks as part of a church corporation... well they need a license when practicing medicine and pharmakeia.

Saying all x r y is one thing. Telling someone to get shot is another. Right alec baldwin.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

No license has ever proved competence. In the case of the GA doctors, their license expired long ago anyway.

People in positions of authority, or supposed authority, have a responsibility to be trustworthy. One doesn't want the baby sitter raping the children. People go to a doctor to be healed, not killed. Likewise, people expect godly decisions from their church leaders. People that abuse that trust are the scum of the earth.

It is not possible that the Q15 do not know the shot maims and kills. The mRNA jab is a satanic plot to remove the functionality of God's immune system. Everyone behind it is evil. Everyone that promotes it is evil. Anyone that believes the covid narrative is stupid.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Fred wrote: May 7th, 2023, 8:08 pm No license has ever proved competence. In the case of the GA doctors, their license expired long ago anyway.

People in positions of authority, or supposed authority, have a responsibility to be trustworthy. One doesn't want the baby sitter raping the children. People go to a doctor to be healed, not killed. Likewise, people expect godly decisions from their church leaders. People that abuse that trust are the scum of the earth.

It is not possible that the Q15 do not know the shot maims and kills. The mRNA jab is a satanic plot to remove the functionality of God's immune system. Everyone behind it is evil. Everyone that promotes it is evil. Anyone that believes the covid narrative is stupid.
Once someone takes the real mrna they r lobotomized. They can no longer reach the higher timeline. The moon or celestial glories. Some took placebos. Others can detox. The majority after 1st booster tho...

How someone reacts to their cousins also determines their entrance exam results.

mtpop
captain of 10

Post by mtpop »

If you're going to promote vaccines then you need to accept part of the responsibility when something goes wrong. I lost my 3 month old son to vaccination.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

mtpop wrote: May 7th, 2023, 8:23 pm If you're going to promote vaccines then you need to accept part of the responsibility when something goes wrong. I lost my 3 month old son to vaccination.
That is a hard event to go through. I have heard many couples who are split between 1 parent that is pro and another anti.

The pre mortal souls of these children volunteered to undertake this risk knowing that not many would be viable in these end times. They even knew about the transgender mutilations. They volunteered nonetheless for the drop.

Some of these souls are stronger and wiser than all the people of the churches combined

Revlaw
captain of 10

Post by Revlaw »

ransomme wrote: May 7th, 2023, 1:04 am There should be a separation of church and medical advice.
Absolutely!

Jamescm
captain of 100

Post by Jamescm »

The science behind vaccines is sound. Body receives a negative stressor, body adapts to overcome it. That's a tried and true concept whether talking about the immune system, the muscular-skeletal system, or the quantity and quality of the brain's neural pathways.

The problems, however, include:
- Can't trust anyone to develop them, because the product may not be a vaccine.
- Can't trust anyone to produce them, because it's a tiny number of government-backed companies doing it.
- Can't trust anyone to administer them, because they're arrogantly "learned" and a part of the propaganda.
- Can't trust any entity's urging to receive them, because they're fear-mongering liars looking for money and destruction.
- Can't trust anyone's advice on them generally, because everyone is either fully always on-board or fully against the very concept.
- Can't always go off of individual results alone. Chicken pox vaccine messed up my wife pretty badly as a child, and I became obviously sick off the the flu shot as an adult. On the other hand, I've had other flu shots with no adverse effects, as well as the gauntlet of vaccines you receive both as a missionary and as active duty military, and the entire schedule recommended to children in the 80s/90s. It's worth noting that I'm autistic. Wife also received the recommended schedule as a child, and is not autistic. Our children are all over the place; autistic with, autistic without, normal with, normal without.

The only real solution I know to this, right now, is to have an occasional sickness party, avoid stupid things, and get the healthy work/eat/rest triad going with at least an occasional fast.

MikeMaillet
captain of 1,000

Post by MikeMaillet »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: May 7th, 2023, 7:34 am “Follow the science” Worst scientific suggestion ever given how they’ve distorted the meaning of this. Much of the scientific and medical community today is driven by profit. Much of the religious community is also driven by prophet.
Amen Brother, Testify!

I still remember my idiot Prime Minister telling Canadians to trust the scientists. Not even the scientists trust the scientists and this is a good thing. For hundreds of years Newton was right until all of a sudden a new breed of scientists came up with the theory of relativity. In the case of unproven vaccines there is no science to trust because the scientific method was never applied. It takes quite a bit of time and effort to conduct meaningful studies and yet "effective" drugs were available a few days after a fake disease was announced.

The church should promote the power of the Priesthood rather than the ability of scientists, the arm of flesh. How is it that Apostles of old were able to heal the deaf, blind and dumb and the Apostles of today cannot even heal the common covid? What has changed?

Mike

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

MikeMaillet wrote: May 8th, 2023, 9:01 am
Reluctant Watchman wrote: May 7th, 2023, 7:34 am “Follow the science” Worst scientific suggestion ever given how they’ve distorted the meaning of this. Much of the scientific and medical community today is driven by profit. Much of the religious community is also driven by prophet.
Amen Brother, Testify!

I still remember my idiot Prime Minister telling Canadians to trust the scientists. Not even the scientists trust the scientists and this is a good thing. For hundreds of years Newton was right until all of a sudden a new breed of scientists came up with the theory of relativity. In the case of unproven vaccines there is no science to trust because the scientific method was never applied. It takes quite a bit of time and effort to conduct meaningful studies and yet "effective" drugs were available a few days after a fake disease was announced.

The church should promote the power of the Priesthood rather than the ability of scientists, the arm of flesh. How is it that Apostles of old were able to heal the deaf, blind and dumb and the Apostles of today cannot even heal the common covid? What has changed?

Mike
Only the white lab coat signjfies ur ascensiom to the true science keys of authority. U cannot know the hidden mysteries of newton without the voat of authority

Nothing much changed. What was once called healing via faith we now call the placebo effect. Nice sanitized and more powerful than many drugs. Drugs have to be stronger than a placebo. Yet placebos heal with no side effects like organ failure or death.
Last edited by Ymarsakar on May 8th, 2023, 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Jamescm wrote: May 8th, 2023, 8:08 am The science behind vaccines is sound. Body receives a negative stressor, body adapts to overcome it. That's a tried and true concept whether talking about the immune system, the muscular-skeletal system, or the quantity and quality of the brain's neural pathways.

The problems, however, include:
- Can't trust anyone to develop them, because the product may not be a vaccine.
- Can't trust anyone to produce them, because it's a tiny number of government-backed companies doing it.
- Can't trust anyone to administer them, because they're arrogantly "learned" and a part of the propaganda.
- Can't trust any entity's urging to receive them, because they're fear-mongering liars looking for money and destruction.
- Can't trust anyone's advice on them generally, because everyone is either fully always on-board or fully against the very concept.
- Can't always go off of individual results alone. Chicken pox vaccine messed up my wife pretty badly as a child, and I became obviously sick off the the flu shot as an adult. On the other hand, I've had other flu shots with no adverse effects, as well as the gauntlet of vaccines you receive both as a missionary and as active duty military, and the entire schedule recommended to children in the 80s/90s. It's worth noting that I'm autistic. Wife also received the recommended schedule as a child, and is not autistic. Our children are all over the place; autistic with, autistic without, normal with, normal without.

The only real solution I know to this, right now, is to have an occasional sickness party, avoid stupid things, and get the healthy work/eat/rest triad going with at least an occasional fast.
Must be confusing for most now a days.

For me it was cloudy before but i now see clearly. Even with imperfect nearsight

Arm Chair Quarterback
captain of 1,000

Post by Arm Chair Quarterback »

Five reasons why some people didn't have adverse reactions to the covid shot:

https://www.brighteon.com/6ea95372-327d ... ac0374ba92

Dusty Wanderer
captain of 1,000

Post by Dusty Wanderer »

Rumpelstiltskin wrote: May 7th, 2023, 4:51 pm When the Lectures on Faith were removed from the D&C as companion reading in 1928, the doctrine of faith became watered down. I remember when the handbook once said something like, "in addition to getting a priesthood blessing, you might want to consider going to the doctor." Now it says the opposite. Faith has taken a back seat to the arm of the flesh.

R, thought you might like this one...
I preached to a large congregation at the stand, on the science and practice of medicine, desiring to persuade the Saints to trust in God when sick, and not in an arm of flesh, and live by faith and not by medicine, or poison; and when they were sick, and had called for the Elders to pray for them, and they were not healed, to use herbs and mild food.

Joseph Smith Jr., DHoC, Vol. 4, p. 414

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

The question should be:

Should the church leaders repent and apologize for pushing a deadly shot on people that killed and maimed innocent men, women, and children?

MikeMaillet
captain of 1,000

Post by MikeMaillet »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: May 8th, 2023, 1:19 pm The question should be:

Should the church leaders repent and apologize for pushing a deadly shot on people that killed and maimed innocent men, women, and children?
Yes, absolutely!

Mike

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

MikeMaillet wrote: May 8th, 2023, 1:48 pm
InfoWarrior82 wrote: May 8th, 2023, 1:19 pm The question should be:

Yes, absolutely!

Mike
What would that look like?

MikeMaillet
captain of 1,000

Post by MikeMaillet »

Swaggart.png
Swaggart.png (181.92 KiB) Viewed 112 times

Sunain
captain of 1,000

Post by Sunain »

The church needs to promote priesthood blessings.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Sunain wrote: May 8th, 2023, 2:15 pm The church needs to promote priesthood blessings.
The problem is the pfizer/mrna stock may not like the blessings.

We got a weird combination of church corporation stocks vs some kind of woowoo faith healing stuff.

seeking truth!
captain of 10

Post by seeking truth! »

Of course they will promote them when they have millions in the pharma stocks! Gotta grow that slush fund!

IsaiahVision
captain of 100

Post by IsaiahVision »

Fred wrote: May 7th, 2023, 8:08 pm
Yes, they know. But, at what point does the Church become complicit in these crimes?

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

IsaiahVision wrote: May 8th, 2023, 8:11 pm
Fred wrote: May 7th, 2023, 8:08 pm
Yes, they know. But, at what point does the Church become complicit in these crimes?
The very second or fraction thereof that the Q15 realized that the jab has no known benefit at best and is fatal at worst, is the precise time that every suggestion that a person get the shot is attempted murder.