Personal analysis of shedding effects 2020-2023

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Personal analysis of shedding effects 2020-2023

Post by Ymarsakar »

I work in the field of body work aka massage. That's how I gather my gold in my vault at least ; )

I worked most of the months of 2020, even though rival shops were closed. I wasn't afraid of getting sick, although even my co workers refused to come in after summer/fall in Georgia. Georgia gov opened the earliest, I think, April 27 ish, for select businesses.

We don't ask about people's wax status but I did notice various things because I saw like 3-6 people every day for 5 days a week.

1. Back in 2020 I first saw weird Corona inflamation issues in the kidneys and lower back region. I did not quite know what to do about this, other than to use hot towels and deep massage. But the muscles were inflammed due to probably Corona poisoning in the kidneys and or reproductive organs (for women). I only ever saw this in 2020 summer or that year. Now I use a cold towel to cool down the tissues before applying pressure. That seems to cause a lot less problems.

2. When the wax really started going somewhere around mandatory 2021, I could smell something off, like a metallic odor around people. It seemed to last weeks or months after the initial wax injections. I also started getting hot on my forehead (sixth chakra). At first I thought I was out of stamina, but it turned out to be me overheating. IT would go away once I stayed away from people for about 30 minutes. There were no symptoms of cold, likely cause I had a good detox using super foods and inter fasting.

3. Instead of symptoms from shedding, what I noticed was that it affected my energy state/personality. My frequency would lower, meaning I would revert to my past self in 2012. To me it felt natural or nostalgic, but the people on forums I interacted with, who were also psionically sensitive, started all emailing me at one time. One time I worked on a client, then immediately started writing stuff on a forum that was conflict prone topic. 3 or 4 people later emailed me asking if I was okay, then later I realized they had detected the AI signal hijacking my signal. 30 minutes later, I recovered and didn't think much of it, other than my old habits having come back. But 3 or 4 people were worried enough about me to send me emails, often times coded indirectly. I later told them what they were detecting once I figured out what the chain of events were. This explains the "personality" changes people have been reporting in the zombie apocalypse.

4. Without using my regular detox method, after about 6 months of little detox, I worked on a client and they had heavy sweating. I inhaled some in through the mouth, and got a lot of immune reactions like cold symptoms. I ignored it at the time, then next day I had a 3 day fever. Emergency radiation detox for my body. This was Dec 24 2022. Now I am back on my semi regular super food detox.

Other than that episode recently, I never got sick or weak from exposure to people I suspect were recently or currently boosted/waxinated.

I never took HCQ or Iver, for those wondering. Due to my particular covenants/agreements, I am given a blessing similar to what a fantasy paladin has. Near immunity/resistance to poisons and diseases. I got two types of food poisoning after my dna upgrades, and while they weren't pretty, I was only disabled for a few hours before I got better with a night's sleep.

A couple of less known solutions to what I call the "AI signal" issue from these nano invasion mrna spike proteins.

Black crystals like Obsidian, Tourmaline, smoky quartz, can be used in conjunction with a shower/bath area to create a detoxification effect.

We ran a little experiment at the bring4th forum, where one person was a happy go lucky, everything is fine in the world kind of person. He said he had not taken the wax in 2021, and I said "well if you decide to get the J and J to avoid the mrna, we will observe you and say if anything changes".

He took the shot. Immediately I could no longer feel his heart, a day or so later. He was no longer happy go lucky, but started talking about controlling people on the forums and no longer joking with me and acting afraid all the time. He went full on AI prophet mode and started promoting the shots. He was at best, neutral before. It was like the new person is no longer the old person. THe old person's spirit is gone or blocked. I told them all this, but it is like they didn't remember the previous agreement and was offended I would dare talk about him being different. He felt no different. It scared the living daylights out of the other people on the forum, however. Maybe told them not to take any of the shots if they wanted to preserve their psionic ability with God/Spirit.

Now this was the only thing that worried me in the wax 2021 timeline. It was something foreign and strange to me. And I was told that this mrna (the other shots also have nanotech in them presumably just not the mrna kind) was merely a precursor to transhumanism. The real Borg shots hadn't even arrived yet.

Other than the fever recently, I haven't gotten sick since almost 2016-2018. Normally I had a yearly flu or fever as a detox, that lasted 2-3 days. 3 days was likely some kind of exotic disease weapon they released, as I started getting hallucinations and full body muscle pain. Never felt that in a fever before 2016-18.

I know for a fact (somehow) that God has sent the best and mightiest of souls in these last days. This is why the Qabal has desperately attempted to abort and target the little children. They will be humanity's strength and protector, for those that survive. This is the Apocalypse and one of the weaker/light versions at that. It is what my mortal self has dreamed of and wished for since 2006. The end to evil on the face of the Earth. If there are 2-4 billion casualties as a result... I can accept that as both a son of man and a son of god.

I self identity as eternal ; )
My personal pronouns are eternal/guardian.

BigT
captain of 100

Re: Personal analysis of shedding effects 2020-2023

Post by BigT »

Interesting.

What does your super food detox consist of?

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

BigT wrote: May 4th, 2023, 6:52 am Interesting.

What does your super food detox consist of?
These would be some of the stuff people talk about as being heavy metal detox. THe nanites are somewhat metals based, hence why some people reported MAC address inside the waxinated or the arm they got the shot on became "magnetic" and metal would attach to it.

Flush the metals out, and anti parasiticals seem to help that as well, and you flush the nanites out as well.

https://goop.com/wellness/detox/a-heavy-metal-detox/ This article covers a lot of the heavy metal stuff in specific categories.

https://www.organifishop.com/products/gold

I bought a bunch of pumpkin spice gold, which doesn't taste that great as the regular gold tastes like ice cream (I bought 1 jar awhile ago). But it is so expensive (well maybe to my old self) that I bought like 6-10 pumpkin spice at a discount. Apparently everyone else didn't like the taste formulation either, it was marked down heavily.

https://www.nutrachamps.com/ I also used the nutrachamps green a lot. Good price point and the taste is very easy, sweet berries. It took a month or two before I started "liking" organifi greens. The taste was quite strange at first, body didn't know what this was, but it tasted better and better as my body adapted to it.

So most of these ingredient list will contain many many heavy metal detox products.

I also tried the cheaper countryfoods reds on amazon. I cannot remember the ingredients but they can be used to provide energy via a juice fast detox. That purges out a lot of stuff. They taste like tomatoes/fresh salad. Slightly berry like.

I only eat 1-2 meals a day, especially when working. And I can go for several days on end without a 2nd solid food meal. Once went many days with just juice. It does impact the brain sugar levels a lot. Super foods counter the brain energy issue. My co workers found it downright strange that I didn't need to eat anything, including rice, during the day. If they didn't eat, they would have no energy. If I ate what they ate, I would have less energy ; )

I went without meat/cheese/eggs for months at one time. Then I sometimes eat meat at restaurants every week or so, like korean all you can eat buffets. They got easier to "digest" the more I cooked them and increased my digestion energies (no ice water).

Now I am getting more meat/cilantro/herbs, with my superfoods. This seems fine for me now. Fish twice a week, brisket/filet mignon every 1-2 weeks at restaurants. Eggs every day for 2-3 weeks, then cut it down a bit. A person's body will know what they need at any particular time, so long as they remove the addictions like sugar and HFCS.

BigT
captain of 100

Post by BigT »

Chelators, then. Or mostly.

Got into “health food” on my mission in 1978-80. Grew wheat grass, sprouted all kinds of stuff, took supplements by the handful, and drank Super Greens by Robert Young for a few years. I still take a lot of (too many) supplements, but none are chelators specifically. Juice fasting was too hard, never made it past 3 days. Not sure I have the umph to go down that path again.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

BigT wrote: May 4th, 2023, 12:30 pm Chelators, then. Or mostly.

Got into “health food” on my mission in 1978-80. Grew wheat grass, sprouted all kinds of stuff, took supplements by the handful, and drank Super Greens by Robert Young for a few years. I still take a lot of (too many) supplements, but none are chelators specifically. Juice fasting was too hard, never made it past 3 days. Not sure I have the umph to go down that path again.
juice fasting is better if your DNA upgrades including drawing energy from the sun/moon/star light. If you are hungry, you can just recharge like solar. Difficult if you need energy primarily from matter like protein/carbs.