A memo to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints: to all concerned

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

A memo to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints: to all concerned

Post by Ymarsakar »

https://ldsabuse.info/f/all-abuse-is-satanic-abuse

I just wanted to make an official memo/proclamation.

Now that Ukraine/Kiev and the Khazarian mafia is about to get cleaned out there, with 200k fatalities on Kiev's side vs 20k for Federation, it is likely time to set the theme for the year 2023 IN the apocalypse.

I feel this has something to do with religion (and or ETs).

If the LDS church has attempted to cover up abuses and terrorization of the children of god, they will envy the state of Ukraine by the time God is done with them. Just keep that in mind. This is not some far off destiny. This year it begins, unless the theme/plot is something else entirely and not religion.

It is now time to shift into the ending stages of Act 2, using Campbell's Hero's journey archetype as a prediction of events.

https://ymarsakar.substack.com/p/where- ... os-journey

The membership will not be immune to the consequences either, including banks involved in the money laundering or the nation harboring such. I cannot foresee at this time what the specific penalties are, but it is substantial. Accomplices or accessories to the crime, are still charged after all.

As for the MRNA issue, https://naomiwolf.substack.com/p/pfizer ... ew-fetuses
The darkest of all of the WarRoom/DailyClout Pfizer Documents Analysis Reports so far has appeared — this one by COO and WarRoom/DailyClout Pfizer Documents Analysis Project Director Amy Kelly. Pfizer’s latest-released tranche of internal documents — which the FDA sought a court to keep hidden for 75 years — confirms that Pfizer knew that women who had been “exposed” to the vaccine — including prior to pregnancy - were sustaining spontaneous abortions and miscarriages. [https://dailyclout.io/bombshell-pfizer- ... en-anyway/]

Pfizer knew that “exposure” as they defined it, included sexual intercourse with vaccinated men, as well as skin contact and inhalation. They knew that 19 per cent of the babies identified, in the first three months of the study, sustained adverse events, many of them serious; one baby was rushed to the hospital.

Babies in this section of the Pfizer documents sustained respiratory distress, including from air sacs leaking between lungs and chest walls. Babies and fetuses were dying. My interview with Northern California longtime midwife Ellen Jasmer revealed that she is seeing a great deal of this — babies who seem fine at birth, go home, but who are rushed to hospital within a day with respiratory distress — and Pfizer knew in April 2021 — two full years ago — that this would indeed happen.

This, by the way, is the kind of abnormal, flattened, damaged placenta that Nurse-Midwife Ellen Jasmer is seeing now in her practice. She says she sees almost no normal placentas any more:
It would not be fair to deal out consequences when Moderna/Pfizer are yet free, so that whole plotline is tied up there still. That may be grist for Act 3 for all I know, and take several more years to come to fruition.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Re: A memo to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints: to all concerned

Post by Ymarsakar »

Oh, I forgot my id badge. I have to show it so that those who think they are protected by the demons they sacrificed for, can differ the real.

This calling is ridiculous, really it is.

Aaarg the file is too large.

https://substack.com/profile/65588925-ymarsakar

Ah just click on the avatar picture.

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

Suddenly, with spelling corrections. I love the new you! It reads so much better. Thanks for all your efforts.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Shawn Henry wrote: May 1st, 2023, 2:08 pm Suddenly, with spelling corrections. I love the new you! It reads so much better. Thanks for all your efforts.
It is an optical illusion. Same user, different devices. With and without keyboard.

Son of man vs son of god

daughter of man vs daughter of god

son of satan vs son of god

Good vs evil

Light vs darkness

Bitter vs sweet

Work vs play

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

There are some errors I see in many posts that I recognize as typical of using a phone. Either "tiny keyboard" errors or slider/voice to text errors, whereas an actual keyboard for a laptop or regular computer can't make those errors.

You're much more readable with a real keyboard. 😆
Ymarsakar wrote: May 2nd, 2023, 1:15 pm
Shawn Henry wrote: May 1st, 2023, 2:08 pm Suddenly, with spelling corrections. I love the new you! It reads so much better. Thanks for all your efforts.
It is an optical illusion. Same user, different devices. With and without keyboard.

Son of man vs son of god

daughter of man vs daughter of god

son of satan vs son of god

Good vs evil

Light vs darkness

Bitter vs sweet

Work vs play

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

"You're much more readable with a real keyboard. "

The Veil protects me from detection

technomagus
captain of 50

Post by technomagus »

John Ratcliffe (DNI Director under Trump) was known to meet with the Q12 regularly. He was likely the one urging them to support the clot shots.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Ratc ... olitician)

silverado
captain of 100

Post by silverado »

technomagus wrote: May 2nd, 2023, 5:49 pm John Ratcliffe (DNI Director under Trump) was known to meet with the Q12 regularly. He was likely the one urging them to support the clot shots.
Probably didn't take much urging. The church has never met a vaccine it didn't like.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

silverado wrote: May 2nd, 2023, 6:33 pm
technomagus wrote: May 2nd, 2023, 5:49 pm John Ratcliffe (DNI Director under Trump) was known to meet with the Q12 regularly. He was likely the one urging them to support the clot shots.
Probably didn't take much urging. The church has never met a vaccine it didn't like.
It will take some time for the mainstream to realize that all the waxxines, even going back to the first generation, were "problematic" in minor and major ways. Even before the Rockefellers bought it up.

The MRNA is the "gateway drug" so to speak. RFK is pushing it into the mainstream, because of his candidacy and because he is attacked for being "true old anti wax". And that means all wax even. Mainstream resistance is only against the mrna so far.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Ymarsakar wrote: May 2nd, 2023, 2:28 pm "You're much more readable with a real keyboard. "

The Veil protects me from detection
😂

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

https://mormonmonarch.com/the-mormon-co ... atonement/

To the brotherhood of the left hand path in the LDS authority seats.

I am beginning to narrow down where yall are at. Please read Adamu's letter. SOme of you may know of it, his letter to the illuminati. You guys aren't really illuminated, I hope you know that by now.

I will make the same offer. Yall have two days to respond or leave or switch sides. By the time I leave this terminal even. If I don't get a satisfactory answer by then, I will act freely as I wish.

Btw, I will not seek to expose any of you or talk to law enforcement or god forbid the cia/fbi. I don't need them.

The age and era is changing hands. This left hand satan club you peepshave going isn't going to make it. Time to find a new career if you can.

You guys have secret oaths you need to maintain your secrecy? That's fine, leave the organization or fake your death and go to Russia. I also have a covenant I made concerning the saints, and you, sirs and madams, are in my way.

Get out while yall still can.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3_Fhq7sEHo&t=1s

Not sure when this was news, but the economic aspect is coming to light.

LIke I communicated, I am beginning to narrow down where the suspects. Black magick can't protect you folks from me or from certain other forces.

And also like I communicated, I will act freely now. THanks.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

viewtopic.php?p=1401473#p1401473

The Sound of Freedom was released on July 4 th and had an appropriate impact. While I cannot take credit for all of it, as it is a team effort, I praise the efforts of the faithful who heard God's call.

As a result, I have a much better idea of the Utah Mormonism problem.

I officially ask the Divine Counsel to modify my oath and covenant from protecting the LDS ward/people, to more specifically, guardianship of the worthy LDS candidates and seekers.

If my energies have been blocking or stopping LDS from experiencing the full force of this apocalypse because of my previous covenants and agreements, then I repent and agree to have them changed. I will not negate them, for now, since there are indeed useful people to God's cause.

Body of message linked below:

I reiterate some of the other connections behind God's calling.

1. Glenn Beck converted to LDS from alcoholicism, bankrolled Tim Ballard. Tim Ballard quit DHS and lost pension. Satan lost grip on Tim.

2. Angel studios was crowd funded or forward funded when Chosen was forward funded. Chosen is a show by those called of Godhead.

3. Angel studios bought Sound of Freedom, after Fox/Disney bought it and "shelved it".

4. Jordan Peterson did a show

5. Others, like Aubrey, also did it before July 4th and after.

I apologize if your name is not mentioned, but there are truly too many of you to officially thank. It seems the Divine Plan has assigned child trafficking and LDS Tim Ballard to this 2023 season. Perhaps even fully religious.

Perhaps the UFO/Religious stuff is next year in spring 2024. I will carry this torch with me as I go however.

To all concerned however:

I admired and respected the LDS wards for their focus on raising God's children. But if you will not fight for God's children, even those given unto your care temporarily... then well, you know what.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

viewtopic.php?t=71315&hilit=ymarsakar

This is the "Who is ymarsakar" thread that people may be interested in, since I don't want to rehash all that every time I talk about what I am doing here.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

https://youtu.be/sxM8a0b0mKI

Due to a request by utahred, i decided to commit 40% of my forces to this abuse issue.

I have guardianship over those saints that have taken up their calling from god.

Those forces that seek to destroy god s people, take note of ukraine and nato.