$50 Amazon Gift Card for your Baby Poo

Do you have something to sell/giveaway? A Business you want to let us know about? Found any good deals? Post them here.
FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

$50 Amazon Gift Card for your Baby Poo

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

I'm sure somebody here can use a side hustle.
In this investigation, we are studying the bacteria that live in the gut, the gut microbiome, in healthy humans. We are interested in understanding their importance in intervention development for various diseases. If you agree to participate in this investigation and you qualify, we will ask you to review and sign an informed consent form, fill out a questionnaire, and donate a sample of feces (stool), which you will collect at home. A standard stool sample collection system and instructions will be provided. In return for your participation, you will receive a $50.00 Amazon gift card.

If you are interested in participating in this investigation, please complete the initial participant screen questionnaire below. You will receive an email with your study eligibility following submission of your questionnaire.
https://notionforms.io/forms/holobiome- ... quiry-form

Peeps
captain of 1,000

Re: $50 Amazon Gift Card for your Baby Poo

Post by Peeps »

I heard "they" want to study the gut bacteria because they want to replace it with artificial, synthetic bacteria of "their" creation. After all, like "they" admitted, our immune system begins in our gut.

Momma J
captain of 1,000

Post by Momma J »

Oh the money you could make if you ran a day care facility.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Momma J wrote: ↑April 27th, 2023, 5:27 am Oh the money you could make if you ran a day care facility.
πŸ˜‚
For sure!

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

Been a good while since I've seen foxymamma around these parts....anyone here know that she's doing okay??? πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Cruiserdude wrote: ↑July 13th, 2023, 9:28 pm Been a good while since I've seen foxymamma around these parts....anyone here know that she's doing okay??? πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
I was wondering, too. Maybe I should send her an email.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

No thanks.

Isn't this baby DNA collection?