Born in 76’

Tell us about yourself...
dreamtheater76
captain of 100

Born in 76’

Post by dreamtheater76 »

Being a bicentennial baby I was given gifts not many children or better yet babies receive at such a young age. A Liberty Bell money bank. A book of the founding founders. At a very young age I felt something very important about these events and people even at a very spiritual level.

As a young teenager I didn’t grow or mature much. It was a difficult time. Got into martial arts and became a bully beater. It got me into trouble in school despite the fact I was defending myself. Next thing you know I was spending a couple of years in a patriotic private school Mount Vernon Academy. Yes outside of the brainwashing propaganda of the public school system.

As a young teenager I was good friends with one of the grandsons of W. Cleon Skousen. Had a handful of neighbors who were very awake at the time. Plus I was actually learning something in private school. Started listening to KTALK radio. My grandparents were getting up in years and sold their home. A copy of The Naked Communist by W. Cleon Skousen ended up on the bookshelf. My grandfather was a patriot.

Going into high school my home teacher for many years was very well informed and was very outspoken about George H Bush and the NWO. I remember enjoying watching Ross Perot exposing Bush and Clinton as frauds. Never voted for a Bush or Clinton as a result.
After that clown Bill Clinton won I stopped paying attention to politics for several years.

I struggled with health issues my senior year of high school. Things were not so great. I didn’t go on a mission. It was extremely difficult to progress. Worked good hours and did some school and really struggled.

9-11 happened and I was 25 years old. Everything started to come back I had learned at a younger age. Yes I did believe our government was involved and didn’t believe what was coming from the news media.

A friend of a woman I worked with was interested in me. We started dating. We both miraculously survived an accident that should have for sure killed us and miraculously neither of us were injured.
I started to witness miracle after miracle after this incident. My physical health improved dramatically almost overnight. My mental health also and I gained a great testimony of the Savior and His atonement as I was a completely different and recovered person. Almost a year passed. The woman I was dating turned on me and I was heartbroken.

My health was so great I finished school. Got into the medical field. Was dating like crazy and engaged to be married. It didn’t work but I was a positive and much stronger person. Met my future wife and it was love at first sight for both of us actually. We got married and lived in downtown SLC. My wife and I witnessed a couple of controlled demolitions of some old buildings. This was just months after Professor Steven Jones at BYU did his 9-11 presentation. I got another job and had a couple of co-workers who were very awake. Knew a lot about what I had learned at such a young age. Unfortunately I really didn’t take the time to watch Professor Jones video until a few years later. It was a real eye opener. I already had about no trust in government or media anyway. This didn’t help.

When Obama was running for president I heard about his health care ideas and decided I probably didn’t want to return to the medical field ever if this guy actually won. Things just went from terrible to worse. I believed Obama truly hated and wanted to destroy this country.

Because of technology I was limited to corporate conservative talk shows while working. KTALK didn’t have good reception.
It was frustrating because I was so anti Bush, anti war, and anti establishment.
Got a smart phone and went back to listening to KTALK radio like I did in my younger years. Listened to Alex Jones. John Birch Society and The New American became new interests. Defending Utah got started. Searching for talks by Ezra Taft Benson led me to Latter Day Conservative which led me here.

Being born in 76’ and everything that has happened since then doesn’t ever seem to be by accident. More like destiny. My health problems returned and I fight every day just to go to work everyday. Every day is a battle. There is a reason I am not asleep and have been awake to our awful situation. It’s not easy but I know it’s my responsibility to stand up against this evil we are fighting. Despite the trials I have faced I have been blessed and know that if we don’t win this fight we could lose everything.

God Bless 🇺🇸

BigT
captain of 100

Re: Born in 76’

Post by BigT »

1976 was the year after I graduated HS. I was drinking bicentennial beer, Pabst I think, for like a buck a sixer (maybe $2–who can remember that far back?). Never had my eyes opened until a couple of years ago. You’re way ahead of me.

dreamtheater76
captain of 100

Post by dreamtheater76 »

BigT wrote: April 23rd, 2023, 6:16 pm 1976 was the year after I graduated HS. I was drinking bicentennial beer, Pabst I think, for like a buck a sixer (maybe $2–who can remember that far back?). Never had my eyes opened until a couple of years ago. You’re way ahead of me.
What’s funny is I know a ton of people who woke up more recently and have a lot more knowledge than I ever did. Some of them have their own talk shows or pod casts. Even having the knowledge I had in the late 80’s-early 90’s technology wasn’t near where it is now. I’m not all that great at technology. I started to listen to Kate Dalley almost 10 years ago. She has come a long way since then. A real rock star at what she does. Alex Jones is just slightly older than I am. He was doing this stuff at a super young age. My patriarchal blessing I received over 30 years ago talks quite a bit about technology. Now I can see much more clearly what it was talking about.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Welcome cousin

I spent some time on tim larkin s hand to hand program. Shifted to tai chi video instruction then went to a usa dojo from shinkendo s obata line for a year or two learning the sword and aikijutsu.

Apparently all of that i later used for body work. I thought i coukd make a living income teaching. Not my destiny.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

What are you doing now that you are awake to our awful situation? What actions would you recommend other people take?

dreamtheater76
captain of 100

Post by dreamtheater76 »

lundbaek wrote: May 2nd, 2023, 10:11 am What are you doing now that you are awake to our awful situation? What actions would you recommend other people take?
Trying to pay off debts, stock up on food/water, personal revelation, and continuing to learn. Being awake doesn’t mean I don’t have a lot to learn. What I knew 10 years ago is nothing compared to what I knew before then. The last 2 years I’ve learned I really didn’t know to much. There are a good number of people here that I have learned quite a bit from. Your posts are some of my very favorite.

Over 5 years my wife and I sold our home and moved to where we could afford. It wasn’t an easy decision but we knew it’s what we needed to do. It’s lifted a great burden off our shoulders. If we hadn’t have done that I don’t know how we would have made it. That prompting was a huge lesson.

If there is one thing I have learned in my life is our ways are not the Lords ways. Whenever I have had plans for the future things change. I worked in the medical field and now I work for the church and for over 20 years now.

I had some job offers but I didn’t feel right about them. I didn’t know my health and condition would go down and I would even be on long term disability. My health has not improved but I am a good fit for where I am.

The more I learn and grow the more I know I don’t really have the answers and have to rely on the Lord. No matter how much I learn or know I have found the answers I need most through trying to get right with God. The other thing’s just don’t work if you are not doing that.

The Bundy ranchers have been very inspiring. I’ve learned more listening to Ammons videos and programs than I may have anywhere else.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

Are you doing anything to awaken people to our responsibilities to preserve freedom and the Constitution, and to oppose the secret combination that is destroying America and other nations?

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

dreamtheater76 wrote: May 2nd, 2023, 12:40 pmBeing awake doesn’t mean I don’t have a lot to learn.
I used to say "I woke up in 2004", but I realize it's not just a one-time thing. I'm still in the process of waking up. There were things even before 2004 that contributed to when I first considered myself awake. There was a very significant spiritual awakening that happened to me in 2004, but it can't just end with that. Wake up, then wake up again, then wake up again... and so on.

I would even relate the waking up process to Faith, as referenced in Alma 32. The seed is planted and nourished and then it grows into a tree from which the fruit of eternal life is picked. That moment of waking up is perhaps like when the seed has broken out of the ground, out of darkness and into the light, and is now more than just a little seed; a little sapling. It must continue to be nourished, continue in the light, to eventually become a tree and produce fruit.

dreamtheater76
captain of 100

Post by dreamtheater76 »

lundbaek wrote: May 2nd, 2023, 1:40 pm Are you doing anything to awaken people to our responsibilities to preserve freedom and the Constitution, and to oppose the secret combination that is destroying America and other nations?
Anyone who will listen. I do talk to people quite often who are aware of certain things and not aware of other things. I learn new things all the time also talking to people like I did over 30 years ago from my neighbors. The John Birch Society was where I really found an organization that mostly aligned with my constitutional beliefs. I will always recommend them to anyone.

Most people don’t want to hear these things. I didn’t like what I heard from my neighbors who were awake 30 years ago but I knew they were right. There are so many things that are happening right in front of this in this day and age. Many people who believed in the Patriot Act and illegal wars are not on board with those things anymore.

It’s much easier to talk about conspiratorial topics that I couldn’t talk about before without many people thinking I was insane. A lot of people are still in the mainstream media mindset and there is no convincing them no matter what I say to them

I try to start at a place where I can agree with other people. Try to find principles or freedom and liberty where common sense applies. I try and discuss what the founders believed and the direction that the country has taken contrary and the negative consequences as the result.

This has probably been the best result as far as starting to discuss these things. It’s amazing how much information is out there and how much people are awake. At the same time the forces of evil are much greater and have consumed people at a larger scale.

Kate Dalley is really great at what she does and always says to question everything. I always recommend her to people. I’ve learned a lot from her in 9 out of the ten years she has been on the radio.

Scott Bradley has some great videos and information on secret combinations. Another recommendation I will give to anyone I have a conversation with.

Of course the books by W. Cleon Skousen I just can’t recommend enough. Probably the first and last thing I will mention to people who want information and are willing to learn.

My resources and even some of my beliefs have changed over the years. But wow have W. Cleon Skousen and the John Birch Society have had a lasting impact. This is why I recommend people get involved with the JBS, read articles from the new American, and read Skousens books.

dreamtheater76
captain of 100

Post by dreamtheater76 »

creator wrote: May 2nd, 2023, 2:19 pm
dreamtheater76 wrote: May 2nd, 2023, 12:40 pmBeing awake doesn’t mean I don’t have a lot to learn.
I used to say "I woke up in 2004", but I realize it's not just a one-time thing. I'm still in the process of waking up. There were things even before 2004 that contributed to when I first considered myself awake. There was a very significant spiritual awakening that happened to me in 2004, but it can't just end with that. Wake up, then wake up again, then wake up again... and so on.

I would even relate the waking up process to Faith, as referenced in Alma 32. The seed is planted and nourished and then it grows into a tree from which the fruit of eternal life is picked. That moment of waking up is perhaps like when the seed has broken out of the ground, out of darkness and into the light, and is now more than just a little seed; a little sapling. It must continue to be nourished, continue in the light, to eventually become a tree and produce fruit.
You are right. It’s an ongoing process that never ends. The gift that keeps on giving. The secret combinations run so deep and I can never get it right just how much more wicked the world will be tomorrow than I could ever predict or imagine.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

These events are among those that contributed to my waking up step by step:
The USSR becoming an enemy of America
U.S. State Dept. support of the Communist forces of Mao Tse-tung in their war against Chiang Kai-shek.
Treasonous conduct of the Korean War
The betrayal of Cuba
The Bay of Pigs betrayal
Treasonous conduct of the Vietnam War
American government gave the Panama Canal to a pro-Soviet dictatorship.
Learning of the Pearl Harbor conspiracy
The Gulf War
OKC bombing

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

dreamtheater76 wrote: April 23rd, 2023, 6:08 pmBeing born in 76’ and everything...
Just for clarification regarding the title of this thread..

When you say Born in 76’ do you mean that you are a time traveler from the future, born in the year 76xx? or did you mean Born in ’76

(¬‿¬)

(hopefully time traveler from the future)

dreamtheater76
captain of 100

Post by dreamtheater76 »

creator wrote: May 2nd, 2023, 4:16 pm
dreamtheater76 wrote: April 23rd, 2023, 6:08 pmBeing born in 76’ and everything...
Just for clarification regarding the title of this thread..

When you say Born in 76’ do you mean that you are a time traveler from the future, born in the year 76xx? or did you mean Born in ’76

(¬‿¬)

(hopefully time traveler from the future)
Hmmmmmm. A time traveler on this thread. That would be interesting. Or I could be 247 years old like some of those old geezers in congress and in the senate. I did mention that I was a bicentennial baby so with that being said I was hoping that would help avoid any confusion. As a child I witnessed the end of disco, Atari 2600, touch key number phones, Mitsubishi color TV’s, cassettes and vinyls, 6 TV channels, home computers, arcades, and BMX bikes just to prove I was there and remember it well. Fun times.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

I remember telling a sibling that I was never going to switch from cassette tapes to CDs. :lol: Now everything is digital.

davedan
captain of 1,000

Post by davedan »

I'm a 76'er. I am in the medical field and listen to KTalk Radio and Joel Skousen

CuriousThinker
captain of 1,000

Post by CuriousThinker »

I was born in '76 too. I have always been interested in the Constitution and American history and I always felt it was really cool being a Bicentennial baby. ❤️

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

CuriousThinker wrote: May 2nd, 2023, 9:42 pm I was born in '76 too. I have always been interested in the Constitution and American history and I always felt it was really cool being a Bicentennial baby. ❤️
Finrock/Valo too, and the latest fill pulse for Lake Mead may show a surprising connection with the Davidic Servant.

1976+48=2024 which is when Lake Mead may fill.

1976+49=2025 which is the first year the silence in heaven may end.

Being in the 49th state, I’ll miss out on the great deluge. 8-)

captainfearnot
captain of 1,000

Post by captainfearnot »

CuriousThinker wrote: May 2nd, 2023, 9:42 pm I was born in '76 too. I have always been interested in the Constitution and American history and I always felt it was really cool being a Bicentennial baby. ❤️
If your relatives were like mine, you received a lot of drummer boy quarters and Independence Hall half dollars growing up.