Ukraine war, federation vs nato

Discuss political news items / current events.
Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Ukraine war, federation vs nato

Post by Ymarsakar »

https://www.youtube.com/live/gsfIuJgQc7o?feature=share

Republics of crimea, lugansk, donetsk have been rec9gnized by the godhead. Their will to escape the genocidal reich is protected by the military and laws of the federation.

This conflict is drawing to a close as thr khazarian gadiatons lost steam in ussa, nato, and thr imf banksters lose liquidity.

Judging freedon has macgregor as a guest briefing us. A former military adviser for donald.

In many ways this will spread to other countries teaching them how to hold democratic referendums and escape very toxic relationships.

I get the sense that god has declared a holy war against the child pedos. And whomever can hear the call may answer it. It was unexpected to me that russia would answer it but they did.

Judah in usa aka donald and the mic failed to clean out the swamp. The ball is in vladimir s hands now as the infamous soccer ball transition between donald and vlad showed

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Re: Ukraine war, federation vs nato

Post by Ymarsakar »

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NyEcuc0Mtyg

A comparison of nato life vs moscow.

Civilization itself has split.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Re: Ukraine war, federation vs nato

Post by Ymarsakar »

https://www.marcotosatti.com/2022/03/07 ... ne-crisis/

I was busy with Ukraine back in 2022 at instapundit, so I wasn't aware of all the other stuff being done. It is quite amazing. I felt like I was alone fighting against the NATO war machine in February 2022, but I slowly saw the mass consciousness shift. Part of it was due to the help from the conspiracy theory, and those with some aspect of mainstream authority like Vigano.
"DECLARATION

of Msgr. Carlo Maria Viganò,

Archbishop,

Former Apostolic Nuncio to The United States of America

on the Russia-Ukraine Crisis

Nothing is lost with peace. All can be lost with war. Let men return to understanding. Let them resume negotiating. Negotiating with good will and with respect for each other’s rights, let them realize that an honorable success is never precluded when there are sincere and active negotiations. And they will feel great – with true greatness – if imposing silence on the voices of passion, whether collective or private, and leaving reason to its proper domain, they will spare their brothers bloodshed and their homeland ruin.

Thus it was that on August 24, 1939, Pius XII addressed both rulers and peoples as war was imminent. These were not words of empty pacifism, nor of complicit silence about the multiple violations of justice that were being carried out in many quarters. In that radio message, which some people still remember hearing, the appeal of the Roman Pontiff invoked “respect for each other’s rights” as a prerequisite for fruitful peace negotiations.

The Media Narrative

If we look at what is happening in Ukraine, without being misled by the gross falsifications of the mainstream media, we realize that respect for each other’s rights has been completely ignored; indeed, we have the impression that the Biden Administration, NATO and the European Union deliberately want to maintain a situation of obvious imbalance, precisely to make impossible any attempt at a peaceful resolution of the Ukrainian crisis, provoking the Russian Federation to trigger a conflict. Herein lies the seriousness of the problem. This is the trap set for both Russia and Ukraine, using both of them to enable the globalist elite to carry out its criminal plan.

It should not surprise us that pluralism and freedom of speech, so praised in countries that claim to be democratic, are daily disavowed by censorship and intolerance towards opinions not aligned with the official narrative. Manipulations of this kind have become the norm during the so-called pandemic, to the detriment of doctors, scientists and dissenting journalists, who have been discredited and ostracized for the mere fact of daring to question the effectiveness of experimental serums. Two years later, the truth about the adverse effects and the unfortunate management of the health emergency has proven them right, but the truth is stubbornly ignored because it does not correspond to what the system wanted and still wants today."
While I don't agree with or like the Vatican, I will make use of whatever allies I can encounter, no matter what their religious affiliation or home is.

This a comprehensive and long analysis going over geopolitical situations back in March 2022.
The Rothschilds and the Khazarian Mafia

“The Khazar empire had a small but powerful group of Jewish bankers in Kiev as early as the 10th century.”

The Regime: Usury, Khazaria and the American Mass, Matthew Johnson.

The Rothschilds were Ashkenazi Jews, Khazarians, “they’re arguably the most influential Nephilim Hosts of the Common Era,” Sangar said, “the Rothschild family and their Khazarian mafia have gained a foothold in almost every country since the mid-1700s.”

The patriarch for the Rothschild banking dynasty is Mayer Amschel Rothschild. He partnered with Adam Weishaupt who instituted the order of the Illuminati. Together Rothschild and Weishaupt developed a seven-fold plan for world domination:

1. Abolish all national governments
2. Abolish all private property
3. Abolish inheritance
4. Destroy patriotism
5. Destroy Christianity
6. Destroy the family unit
7. Create a one world government or a new world order

This plan has become the blue print to carry out the Nephilim agenda, Sanger said, this was rolled-out, at least, by Rothschild and Weishaupt in 1776. This is essentially the play book of a Colour Revolution – destroy history, destroy the family unit. This is also World Economic Forum with a dash of communism.

Although it was a topic for another time, Sanger said, the Rothschilds were the treasurers for the Vatican so it filters down and does all connect.
https://www.nutritruth.org/single-post/ ... lim-agenda

The "nephilim" is a term coined for 1st Enoch, the children of the fallen watchers.

Another critical portion was the revealing of the khazarian mafia due to the Ukraine situation. This was in April 2022.

All of it has permeated all the way or partially into the public consciousness by April this month in 2023.

Ukraine has ended as a nation, if we are to believe Lira's demographic analysis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87PBwl8JB3I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HUWUtTZvK4

Awe inspiring, the power of a god in war.

200k death ratio from Ukraine/NATO vs 20k approximately from Lugansk/Donetsk Federation forces