The monovalent Moderna and Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccines are no longer authorized for use in the United States

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

The monovalent Moderna and Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccines are no longer authorized for use in the United States

Post by Gadianton Slayer »

Too bad they're still holding on to the bivalent injections. How many lies does it take for society to understand that the people they listen to are liars?

https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-a ... 9-vaccines

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Re: The monovalent Moderna and Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccines are no longer authorized for use in the United States

Post by Subcomandante »

Gadianton Slayer wrote: April 19th, 2023, 10:57 am Too bad they're still holding on to the bivalent injections. How many lies does it take for society to understand that the people they listen to are liars?

When medicine improves, the worse medicine is replaced by the better medicine.

A vaccine that attacks the original strain of COVID that has since been mutated to various forms is not as effective as a bivalent vaccine that attacks current strains.

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: The monovalent Moderna and Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccines are no longer authorized for use in the United States

Subcomandante wrote: April 19th, 2023, 11:04 am A vaccine that attacks the original strain of COVID that has since been mutated to various forms is not as effective as a bivalent vaccine that attacks current strains.
The "strains" are a bunch of BS. "Covid" isn't even a virus, it's poison. What other explanation do you have for the fact that it has no unique symptoms, just an enhanced version of the flu?

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Subcomandante wrote: April 19th, 2023, 11:04 am
Gadianton Slayer wrote: April 19th, 2023, 10:57 am Too bad they're still holding on to the bivalent injections. How many lies does it take for society to understand that the people they listen to are liars?

A vaccine that attacks the original strain of COVID that has since been mutated to various forms is not as effective as a bivalent vaccine that attacks current strains.
MRNA injections are not vaccines.

Hiker
captain of 100

Post by Hiker »

Subcomandante wrote: April 19th, 2023, 11:04 am

Now we have a more lethal bivalent injection, to replace the previous killer.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

I don't get how they can even continue with emergency use? what is the emergency? How can they keep making profits and not get approval. I don't think they can ever get approval for mRNA, will take at least 15 years of testing.

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

TheDuke wrote: April 19th, 2023, 9:47 pm I don't get how they can even continue with emergency use? what is the emergency? How can they keep making profits and not get approval. I don't think they can ever get approval for mRNA, will take at least 15 years of testing.
The beast approves what it wants, and the people are too stupid to stop it.

blitzinstripes
captain of 1,000

Post by blitzinstripes »

Had to visit my Doc yesterday for the first time in a couple of years. I was very disappointed to see they still have a mask policy for all patient visits. Seriously, guys? COVID cases are EXTREMELY low. Have been for over a year. Really expected more our of them. I like my Doc (rarely ever actually need to be seen) but he recently joined a new network.

Might have to start seeing a homeopathic doc, I guess.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

blitzinstripes wrote: April 20th, 2023, 3:48 am Had to visit my Doc yesterday for the first time in a couple of years. I was very disappointed to see they still have a mask policy for all patient visits. Seriously, guys? COVID cases are EXTREMELY low. Have been for over a year. Really expected more our of them. I like my Doc (rarely ever actually need to be seen) but he recently joined a new network.

Might have to start seeing a homeopathic doc, I guess.
Perhaps you can network with Frontier doctors and others who use integrity to save their patients, rather than the Almighty Dollar

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

Gadianton Slayer wrote: April 19th, 2023, 10:36 pm
TheDuke wrote: April 19th, 2023, 9:47 pm I don't get how they can even continue with emergency use? what is the emergency? How can they keep making profits and not get approval. I don't think they can ever get approval for mRNA, will take at least 15 years of testing.
The beast approves what it wants, and the people are too stupid to stop it.
that is NOT true. My point was even they couldn't get this approved. Not sure what you think the beast is either? Not picking on you but I must admit that over the past few years everyone (many anyway) see everything around us (globally) as some kind of large coordinated beast-system. Money, banks, governments, corporations, churches, schools, etc? I truly don't think that is what either John (Revelations) or Daniel ever saw (don't recall Isaiah using a beast moniker). I'm guessing John didn't even see the FDA at all in his Revelations, not even CDC or NIH? Likely not congress of US or most of the nations that exist, etc. if so, it would seem a stretch to claim them as the best (kingdom btw). IMO

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

TheDuke wrote: April 20th, 2023, 9:45 am Not picking on you but I must admit that over the past few years everyone (many anyway) see everything around us (globally) as some kind of large coordinated beast-system. Money, banks, governments, corporations, churches, schools, etc?
That's because it is. They are all interweaved.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

Gadianton Slayer wrote: April 20th, 2023, 9:52 am
TheDuke wrote: April 20th, 2023, 9:45 am Not picking on you but I must admit that over the past few years everyone (many anyway) see everything around us (globally) as some kind of large coordinated beast-system. Money, banks, governments, corporations, churches, schools, etc?
I'm from Missouri (not really, don't like it there) show me! Put it out there. Scriptures from bible, Daniel or Revelations. I mean Daniel's barely maps to Rome and other places of the world, one country a millennium.......... Revelation is less clear. Some say 666 was Christian code for Nero and was fulfiled anciently, I'd say for bible scholars that would cover the majority of people, globally, maybe even 70%). Anyway, I need to see the breakdown from you to see this. So see how it gets mapped to, say Fauci (I hate Fauci and see him as evil, but part of some mythical beast in a time of a beast from god's revelations? Else is it teachings of men, arm of flesh, etc... But, I surely will retract my fear when I see the evidence.

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

TheDuke wrote: April 20th, 2023, 10:00 am
I'm from Missouri (not really, don't like it there) show me! Put it out there. Scriptures from bible, Daniel or Revelations. I mean Daniel's barely maps to Rome and other places of the world, one country a millennium.......... Revelation is less clear. Some say 666 was Christian code for Nero and was fulfiled anciently, I'd say for bible scholars that would cover the majority of people, globally, maybe even 70%). Anyway, I need to see the breakdown from you to see this. So see how it gets mapped to, say Fauci (I hate Fauci and see him as evil, but part of some mythical beast in a time of a beast from god's revelations? Else is it teachings of men, arm of flesh, etc... But, I surely will retract my fear when I see the evidence.
Are you saying that banks, governments, corporations, and churches AREN'T connected?

Or just that they aren't a part of the beast system?

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

US Compensates People Injured By COVID-19 Vaccines For First Time
https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/us-c ... first-time

Look at how amazing these people are. The payouts are ginormous.

"One person who suffered severe allergic shock received $2,019, according to the agency, the Health Resources and Services Administration. One person who suffered heart inflammation, or myocarditis, received $1,582. Another who suffered myocarditis received $1,032.

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: April 20th, 2023, 10:51 am US Compensates People Injured By COVID-19 Vaccines For First Time
https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/us-c ... first-time

Look at how amazing these people are. The payouts are ginormous.

"One person who suffered severe allergic shock received $2,019, according to the agency, the Health Resources and Services Administration. One person who suffered heart inflammation, or myocarditis, received $1,582. Another who suffered myocarditis received $1,032.
The godsend brought folks what their hearts desired.... MONEY!
Come trade your heart health(birthright) for money(pottage)!!

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

Gadianton Slayer wrote: April 20th, 2023, 10:21 am
Are you saying that banks, governments, corporations, and churches AREN'T connected?

Or just that they aren't a part of the beast system?
There is not such thing as a beast system, in the first place. At least not scripturally. Find the word "beast system" in the scriptures. It is a man made term (scriptures mingled with men's teachings). I'm not saying ya or na, what I'm saying is it is not from god, well at least not in the scriptures.

You made the claim, so it is up to you to provide scriptural support. Or if the Lord (HG, spirit, etc....) came and told you about it, that is also an acceptable validation that I would never try to refute as it would be your personal revelation. Otherwise it is opinion based on English translation of vague revelations from several (2-4) millennia ago. I have asked many people here to show connection with the scriptures and never once, not even one time yet (waiting, some day it will be different and I will accept it) has anyone provided the link, mapping, etc... to our current system and the definitions in the last days.

Now specifically for the beasts, they are countries, nationalities, nations (mountains using Isaiah's term for nation), military and government powers that for a time rule some, or most of the world for a spell.

Example: It has been said about WHO that it wants to have some rule to control international travel via plandemic determinations and this is the beast!. It hardly seems that minimizing travel on aircraft would be something any of the ancients would have either seen or written about. I don't think their definition of evil empires simply restricts speech or has heavy taxation, or controls global travel, or makes people see dr's. I think it is about total control, power, killing, death, stopping prayers, etc... You will not have to guess when you come face-to-face with the real last days beast! IMO.

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

TheDuke wrote: April 20th, 2023, 11:10 am There is not such thing as a beast system, in the first place.
Come on now... let's use some common sense. Here's what you say about beasts:
TheDuke wrote: April 20th, 2023, 11:10 am Now specifically for the beasts, they are countries, nationalities, nations (mountains using Isaiah's term for nation), military and government powers that for a time rule some, or most of the world for a spell.
What do you call it when countries, nations, military... etc are working in a coordinated effort? I'll give you a hint, here's the definition:

I think it's foolish and ignorant to suppose that world governments and religions are operating completely independently of one another, at least on a large scale. Every government and church is corrupt, or as Moroni put it: "all churches are polluted."

Just because a particular world isn't found in scripture doesn't mean you can't use basic common sense.
TheDuke wrote: April 20th, 2023, 11:10 am You will not have to guess when you come face-to-face with the real last days beast! IMO.
How so?? Has the devil not always worked in secret and moved slowly, convincing people to join him before they ever realize what they're doing?? If it was so blatant as you suppose then there would be outrage. You won't see that because the devil works his flaxen cords one at a time until it's too late.

Go read Ether 8.

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

Gadianton Slayer wrote: April 19th, 2023, 11:11 am
Subcomandante wrote: April 19th, 2023, 11:04 am A vaccine that attacks the original strain of COVID that has since been mutated to various forms is not as effective as a bivalent vaccine that attacks current strains.
The "strains" are a bunch of BS. "Covid" isn't even a virus, it's poison. What other explanation do you have for the fact that it has no unique symptoms, just an enhanced version of the flu?
COVID did have unique symptoms that were not present in different variants of the flu. You don't have your sense of smell and taste retarded by the flu. The fevers of a COVID patient are comparatively milder but there's a lot more problems in the respiratory tract.
Attachments
COVID VS FLU.png
COVID VS FLU.png (85.71 KiB) Viewed 268 times

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

Gadianton Slayer wrote: April 20th, 2023, 11:30 am
TheDuke wrote: April 20th, 2023, 11:10 am There is not such thing as a beast system, in the first place.
TheDuke wrote: April 20th, 2023, 11:10 am Now specifically for the beasts, they are countries, nationalities, nations (mountains using Isaiah's term for nation), military and government powers that for a time rule some, or most of the world for a spell.
What do you call it when countries, nations, military... etc are working in a coordinated effort? I'll give you a hint, here's the definition:

I think it's foolish and ignorant to suppose that world governments and religions are operating completely independently of one another, at least on a large scale. Every government and church is corrupt, or as Moroni put it: "all churches are polluted."

Just because a particular world isn't found in scripture doesn't mean you can't use basic common sense.
TheDuke wrote: April 20th, 2023, 11:10 am You will not have to guess when you come face-to-face with the real last days beast! IMO.
How so?? Has the devil not always worked in secret and moved slowly, convincing people to join him before they ever realize what they're doing?? If it was so blatant as you suppose then there would be outrage. You won't see that because the devil works his flaxen cords one at a time until it's too late.

Go read Ether 8.
OK, I'm seeing words of men, not even mingled with scripture. Really you give me a web definition of "system" and want the word "system" in scripture. You claim there is a reference to "beast system". Then use teachings of men to define what you mean. but were is the words used. BTW 31 times the word beast is used on BoM, 100% about wild animals, never about a beast system so why include Ether? Are you making some mapping to the beast system where it isn't mentioned, even as a word?
Not seeing anything about anything you mention in Revelations. No time to look in to OT use of beast right now. but looking at BoM and NT, it is clear the beast isn't used in any way that could be interpreted as you see about the "beast system" w/o rewriting the texts.

Again, I'm not saying it isn't. What I am saying is it is the teachings of men, mingled with scripture that may be true or may be the arm of flesh............................. Need the mapping to see for myself. Show me where god speaks of the beasts and how it ties to the CDC or WHO or Bank of America or even Joe Biden and co or the LDS church or UN. Any scriptural mapping will do, and I will read, pray and study about it, but these constant claims that these are the last days and our enemies are those seen by ancient prophets vs. those in 1200's or those in WW2 60 million killed or those in WW1 or Civil War or French revolution, or Napolean, or Roman legions or Nazi party, etc.................... seems lots of mappings, if I good for teachings of men......... I want something from god, I really, really do.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

Subcomandante wrote: April 20th, 2023, 11:39 am
COVID did have unique symptoms that were not present in different variants of the flu. You don't have your sense of smell and taste retarded by the flu. The fevers of a COVID patient are comparatively milder but there's a lot more problems in the respiratory tract.
In 2006 both my parents passed away and I was on international business trips (mostly Europe), I got a terrible sickness that kept me down for 11 months or so. They never figured it out, called it CMV as they ran out of tests and left only that. Killed my immune system for many years. I managed to get everyone around me's flu and colds for a long time.

But, only COVID was weird and different that all those illnesses. Only COVID hit my nerve endings. Only COVID made it so I can taste the chemical parts of M&M's (peanut), Dr Pepper, and a couple other foods that I used to love. COVID (SARS version 2) the man made aspects are unnatural. Sure for many it was nothing, they were younger or blessed or had better immune systems or got a different variant. It was just like a flu to many. But not ALL. Not me, not Jim Howton my friend or Steve Clark. I could go on but why?

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Subcomandante wrote: April 20th, 2023, 11:39 am COVID did have unique symptoms that were not present in different variants of the flu. You don't have your sense of smell and taste retarded by the flu. The fevers of a COVID patient are comparatively milder but there's a lot more problems in the respiratory tract.
It's unusual but flu can destroy your taste or smell.

The other symptoms, which were ridiculously generic, are said to include:
* A rash
* A cough
* Sneezing
* Diarrhoea
* Nausea
* Fatigue
* A fluey feeling
* Dry eyes

Between all these you've got every common annual condition including food poisoning, hayfever, the common cold, flu, allergy.

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

Subcomandante wrote: April 20th, 2023, 11:39 am
Last I was aware Sars-Cov-19 didn't even have enough genomes to be considered a virus. I also know several people who lost their sense of taste and smell years ago as a result of influenza, even though it may not be common.

The problem we'll run into time and time again is who do you trust??? Is there such a thing as an unbiased study anymore? The pharma industry is full of lies and manipulation, particularly evident with these mRNA injections. There may be good people in the world, but one day you'll realize that even good men and women can be manipulated or brainwashed to prioritize $$$ over lives. Even if all the data checks out, only a fool would trust them.

*The whole point I'm making is that people who have "covid" are experiencing other sicknesses and viruses while under the influence of man-made poison, which naturally enhances symptoms. There is no definitive proof that a covid virus exists.*
Last edited by Gadianton Slayer on April 20th, 2023, 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

TheDuke wrote: April 20th, 2023, 11:48 am
Gadianton Slayer wrote: April 20th, 2023, 11:30 am

Go read Ether 8.
OK, I'm seeing words of men, not even mingled with scripture. Really you give me a web definition of "system" and want the word "system" in scripture. You claim there is a reference to "beast system". Then use teachings of men to define what you mean. but were is the words used. BTW 31 times the word beast is used on BoM, 100% about wild animals, never about a beast system so why include Ether? Are you making some mapping to the beast system where it isn't mentioned, even as a word?
Not seeing anything about anything you mention in Revelations. No time to look in to OT use of beast right now. but looking at BoM and NT, it is clear the beast isn't used in any way that could be interpreted as you see about the "beast system" w/o rewriting the texts.

Again, I'm not saying it isn't. What I am saying is it is the teachings of men, mingled with scripture that may be true or may be the arm of flesh............................. Need the mapping to see for myself. Show me where god speaks of the beasts and how it ties to the CDC or WHO or Bank of America or even Joe Biden and co or the LDS church or UN. Any scriptural mapping will do, and I will read, pray and study about it, but these constant claims that these are the last days and our enemies are those seen by ancient prophets vs. those in 1200's or those in WW2 60 million killed or those in WW1 or Civil War or French revolution, or Napolean, or Roman legions or Nazi party, etc.................... seems lots of mappings, if I good for teachings of men......... I want something from god, I really, really do.
You literally agreed with me that the beast is governments and kingdoms on the earth, the fact that they work together makes it a system. How is that so difficult to comprehend?

Ether 8 is all about secret combinations getting above us and is very relevant.

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

I'm from Missouri, really. Enjoying it here actually thank you.

Question does anyone know if the tabernacle choir is still required to get the covid jabs?
If so which one ?

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

BroJones wrote: April 20th, 2023, 1:18 pm Question does anyone know if the tabernacle choir is still required to get the covid jabs?
If so which one ?
I don't see anywhere that the mandate for MoTab has been lifted. This was posted Feb. 3, 2023:

"After a pause during the initial period of the COVID-19 pandemic, The Tabernacle Choir at Temple Square organization (hereinafter, Choir) resumed musical events in September 2021 with prevention protocols, including required vaccination and pre-event rapid antigen testing."
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articl ... %20testing.

I'm also going to assume that they have to be updated on all boosters and whatnot; you know, because they're all so very safe and effective.