McConnell retirement imminent?

Discuss political news items / current events.
Christianlee
captain of 1,000

McConnell retirement imminent?

Post by Christianlee »

https://thespectator.com/topic/gop-sena ... bjhHJmk1rI

“Senate GOP leader Mitch McConnell has been out of the public eye for weeks, following a serious fall that hospitalized him. Now multiple sources confirm that Senators John Barrasso of Wyoming, John Cornyn of Texas and John Thune of South Dakota are actively reaching out to fellow Republican senators in efforts to prepare for an anticipated leadership vote — a vote that would occur upon announcement that McConnell would be retiring from his duties as leader, and presumably the Senate itself.”

Good & Global
captain of 1,000

Re: McConnell retirement imminent?

Post by Good & Global »

Him and Pelosi probably are retiring very soon before things head south in short order.

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

The latest picture I saw of McConnell made me think he is barely functioning. We are being led by a bunch of brain dead politicians and being asked to be led by one who could be in that same condition sooner than we think. Can’t these people find a nice place at The Villages and leave us alone?

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Christianlee wrote: May 5th, 2023, 2:28 am The latest picture I saw of McConnell made me think he is barely functioning. We are being led by a bunch of brain dead politicians and being asked to be led by one who could be in that same condition sooner than we think. Can’t these people find a nice place at The Villages and leave us alone?
What davos octagon wants, they get or else they kill everyone.

Swiss capital of evil