Ezra's Eagle 2023, Whats Next.

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
LDS Physician
captain of 1,000

Re: Ezra's Eagle 2023, Whats Next.

Post by LDS Physician »

ori wrote: April 24th, 2023, 2:57 pm
bertmc wrote: April 23rd, 2023, 12:39 am WHO ARE THE 10 HORNS

The Beast is the NWO, upon which the 10 HORNS are mounted, three of which are killed by the AntiChrist according to Daniel, leaving seven horns, who all give their power to the AntiChrist. These are NOT the kings of nations. What King of a Nation would give up his power to the AntiChrist... These are Titans of Industy, who will gladly take the job for power and money, to mobilize the nation for war, to bring the NWO, to kill the Deep State and to hobnob with the AntiChrist for a while. They will be hand picked to win over the nation with a blend of power, popularity, leadership, brutality, credibility, ability to lie with a smile, etc.

THREE of the Horns are the 3 Eagle Heads: Obama, Trump, Hillary (please debate if you disagree)
The other 7 Horns will each be responsible for a part of the machine that will rally America to waste itself in a senseless war, and bring in the NWO. We can think of each of these as being "CZAR OF ... Something" Here is a sample to get your juices flowing:

1. NWO Vaccine Czar - Bill Gates
2. NWO SupplyChain Czar - Jeff Bezos
3. NWO Global Unity Czar - Klaus Schwab (he penetrates the cabinets https://youtu.be/SjxJ1wPnkk4)
4. NWO Media Czar - Anderson Cooper
5. NWO Money Czar - Larry Fink (blackrock)
6. NWO World Religion Czar - The Pope
7. NWO Czar of Equity & Inclusion - Bruce Gender

Feel free to speculate. Looking for lots of great ideas here. Its obvious that Elon Musk belongs in there, along with others to appease the Conservatives. The Number SEVEN often means COMPLETE, which would suggest that many such persons will be empowered and relied upon by the NWO to drive the war and the destruction of the US from within. Whats in it for them? Lots money, and they hope to be on the top of the heap of rubble that remains when all of this is finished.

This group of Czars or HORNs will be heralded as powerhouse leadership to save america from the brink, rally the resources and the troops to wage a noble all out war of retribution against the boogeyman - whomever they say placed the nukes in NY and elsewhere.

KILL THE DEEP STATE - this is the amazing part. As they do their evil deeds, they will blame the Deep State, disclose all of their secrets, and destroy it. This is the same event seen by Ezra of the Eagle being Judged and Burned while Head#3 is ruling, immediately after which the AntiChrist takes over (feathers #5&6). The AntiChrist will claim credit for the destruction of the deep state when he takes over. Today, many christians believe that Only God can Destroy the Deep State. The AntiChrist will claim to have done it, and claim to be God (interesting).

Revelations 17:16-18 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore (deep state), and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire. For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast (AntiChrist), until the words of God shall be fulfilled. And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth. (The Deep State operates from DC, which is a CityState, there are others as well)

As Obama wages this war he will become wealthy, as will the other Horns. And he will destroy America from within through the process. Daniel 11:13,16 For the king of the north shall return...with much riches ... and he shall stand in the glorious land (the US) which by his hand shall be consumed.

After the 3 Horns (or 3 Eagle Heads, political leaders) are removed, the remaining Seven Horns will facilitate transfer of political power/authority to the AntiChrist. The identity of the antichrist will be hidden (an unknown person) until he is publicly revealed by the 7 horns at the moment he takes over. The Antichrist must appear on the scene with NO History of Negative Publicity, a clean slate.
I don't necessarily agree with all this, but these things are very thought-provoking. Thank you!

For one, I believe the sea that the beasts come out of are multitudes of people. And the beasts are nations. So, it makes sense to me that the horns represent individuals -- not nations. This is coming together for me now.... The anti-Christ is an individual. I think the stout horn is probably the anti-Christ. So the other horns are most probably also other individuals, people who have much power and influence. The list proposed here might be far too US-centric. The horns will definitely be powerful people. And billionaires are powerful, but at times they are still subservient to political leaders. So, I don't know about this list of "czars". Yes, Larry Fink is causing some serious issues with respect to the ESG scoring. But I'm not sure he's really that powerful in the political realm. Anyway, time will tell.

> Daniel 11:13,16 For the king of the north shall return...with much riches ... and he shall stand in the glorious land (the US) which by his hand shall be consumed.

So, this sounds like the Remnant which shall Return. :)

Edit: I've also believed, like you do, that the deep state will be crushed not by Christ, but by the wicked! The anti-Christ will be very much like a savior, in some ways, which is why he will deceive so many!
Daniel 11: 13,16 sure sounds King of Assyria / Anti-Christ - ish

Peace Will Be Taken
captain of 50

Post by Peace Will Be Taken »

LDS Physician wrote: April 24th, 2023, 4:50 pm > Daniel 11:13,16 For the king of the north shall return...with much riches ... and he shall stand in the glorious land (the US) which by his hand shall be consumed. ((sure sounds King of Assyria / Anti-Christ - ish))
Obama or the AntiChrist?

This is worth debating. Is this done by Obama (Eagle Head) or the AntiChrist? Daniel 11 narrates the escapades of the King of the North (the king of babylon, whomever that happens to be at the time). The KJV can be hard to read, so sometimes I rely on the NetBible in order to blitz through a complex chapter like this (please read https://netbible.org/bible/Daniel+11) Verse 11 to the end. After getting the big picture I go back to the KJV. My (verse by verse) synopsis is below (also influenced by M.Rush):

- Iran will be enraged by another false flag invasion from Babylon, and they will muster a large army. Obama will want our initial invasion to FAIL, so our army of many ten thousands (v12) will be delivered into Iran's hands (oops).
- Obama will use this embarassment to muster all of the patriots to be thrown in to the meat grinder, with enormous supplies. His army will be made up of "upright ones" and also of "robbers." (v14, v17)
- This is a ragtag army after false flag nukes decapitate our military. Plus the prisons must be emptied of prisoners (released if they join the military) so the empty prisons can be converted into detention camps for christians.
- Obama will conduct war by remote from the US, "standing in the glorious land, which by his hand shall be consumed."
- Obama will send forth "the stength of his whole kingdom" into the meatgrinder land war in Iran. (v17)
- Next, in order to waste our Navy, he heads for the Isles, North Korea (v18) "but a prince for his own behalf" (Trump, 2nd in command, 2nd eagle head) will undermine Obama on the home front, in an attempt to end the endless wars.
- Then Obama will redirect back to Destroying America from Within (v19), but he will die - "in pain in his bed" according to Ezra.
- Then Trump will take power to Make America Great Again, and raise taxes to rebuild the kingdom. (v20)
- But that wont last long because the 3rd Eagle Head (Hillary) will calmly arkincide him within a few days.
- Daniel skips the part about the Judgment of the DeepState / Eagle Body and Hillary, as seen by Ezra (fried in an instant)

- Antichrist takes over from Verse 21. so everything preceding this was NOT the AntiChrist. He wont be elected, but will take the kingdom by stealth (which Ezra descibes as "small and filled with trouble," few men left, depleted after the meatgrinder)
- He will make alliances with other countries and pay off his supporters, and wage war using their armies
- The Antichrist will return to his own land to wage war against the people of the holy covenant (v28)
- Then the Ships of Chittim ruin his plans (v30), but the AntiChrist will ally with those who have forsaken the covenant.
- Then he will redirect to conquer Jerusalem, and do lots of other nasty antichrist stuff, until its game over.

what do you think?

ori
captain of 1,000

Post by ori »

bertmc wrote: April 26th, 2023, 2:46 am
LDS Physician wrote: April 24th, 2023, 4:50 pm > Daniel 11:13,16 For the king of the north shall return...with much riches ... and he shall stand in the glorious land (the US) which by his hand shall be consumed. ((sure sounds King of Assyria / Anti-Christ - ish))
Obama or the AntiChrist?

This is worth debating. Is this done by Obama (Eagle Head) or the AntiChrist? Daniel 11 narrates the escapades of the King of the North (the king of babylon, whomever that happens to be at the time). The KJV can be hard to read, so sometimes I rely on the NetBible in order to blitz through a complex chapter like this (please read https://netbible.org/bible/Daniel+11) Verse 11 to the end. After getting the big picture I go back to the KJV. My (verse by verse) synopsis is below (also influenced by M.Rush):

- Iran will be enraged by another false flag invasion from Babylon, and they will muster a large army. Obama will want our initial invasion to FAIL, so our army of many ten thousands (v12) will be delivered into Iran's hands (oops).
- Obama will use this embarassment to muster all of the patriots to be thrown in to the meat grinder, with enormous supplies. His army will be made up of "upright ones" and also of "robbers." (v14, v17)
- This is a ragtag army after false flag nukes decapitate our military. Plus the prisons must be emptied of prisoners (released if they join the military) so the empty prisons can be converted into detention camps for christians.
- Obama will conduct war by remote from the US, "standing in the glorious land, which by his hand shall be consumed."
- Obama will send forth "the stength of his whole kingdom" into the meatgrinder land war in Iran. (v17)
- Next, in order to waste our Navy, he heads for the Isles, North Korea (v18) "but a prince for his own behalf" (Trump, 2nd in command, 2nd eagle head) will undermine Obama on the home front, in an attempt to end the endless wars.
- Then Obama will redirect back to Destroying America from Within (v19), but he will die - "in pain in his bed" according to Ezra.
- Then Trump will take power to Make America Great Again, and raise taxes to rebuild the kingdom. (v20)
- But that wont last long because the 3rd Eagle Head (Hillary) will calmly arkincide him within a few days.
- Daniel skips the part about the Judgment of the DeepState / Eagle Body and Hillary, as seen by Ezra (fried in an instant)

- Antichrist takes over from Verse 21. so everything preceding this was NOT the AntiChrist. He wont be elected, but will take the kingdom by stealth (which Ezra descibes as "small and filled with trouble," few men left, depleted after the meatgrinder)
- He will make alliances with other countries and pay off his supporters, and wage war using their armies
- The Antichrist will return to his own land to wage war against the people of the holy covenant (v28)
- Then the Ships of Chittim ruin his plans (v30), but the AntiChrist will ally with those who have forsaken the covenant.
- Then he will redirect to conquer Jerusalem, and do lots of other nasty antichrist stuff, until its game over.

what do you think?
Not sure.

I was wrong to suggest it was the remnant which shall return. However, with what was stated with it being from the "north" and "with riches", and the US will be consumed by his hand. Those 3 things do still remind me of the Remnant which Shall Return as described by Michael Rush:
1. North: the 10 tribes are described as disappearing to the north
2. Riches: the Remnant will bring their riches.
3. consumed by his hand / enemies shall become a prey unto them: the Remnant will destroy

All 3 of these things, (coming from north and bringing riches, and the Remnant being a force which destroys) are from D&C 133:

26 And they who are in the north countries shall come in remembrance before the Lord; and their prophets shall hear his voice, and shall no longer stay themselves; and they shall smite the rocks, and the ice shall flow down at their presence.

27 And an highway shall be cast up in the midst of the great deep.

28 Their enemies shall become a prey unto them,

29 And in the barren deserts there shall come forth pools of living water; and the parched ground shall no longer be a thirsty land.

30 And they shall bring forth their rich treasures unto the children of Ephraim, my servants.

NOTE:
verse 26 - "north" countries
verse 28 - "Their enemies shall become a prey unto them"
verse 30 - "And they shall bring forth their rich treasures"

Also, the book of mormon states, in 3 Nephi 21:12:
And my people who are a remnant of Jacob shall be among the Gentiles, yea, in the midst of them as a lion among the beasts of the forest, as a young lion among the flocks of sheep, who, if he go through both treadeth down and teareth in pieces, and none can deliver.

So, yes, what was described does sound much like the Remnant, however, in context it obviously doesn't sound like them. So I was wrong to suggest that.

As to the question posed, I don't have an opinion yet.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

Well things are set to follow or disprove the relationship between the prophecy and current USA. I don't see how anyone can legitimately take the Dem reigns from Ole Joe, now that he has announced his intent to run. So, if he makes it to re-election day and is either voted out or wins, the prophecy doesn't fit at all. If he's out before the election, then he is "shorter" than Trump and given they both wanted 8 but got less, they could legitimately be short feathers. If he makes it to the end of his term, it just doesn't matter even what happens. He has to reign less than Trump for it to be acceptable.

tmac
captain of 1,000

Post by tmac »

It’s always good to have some kind of measuring stick by which to engage in legitimate assessment and evaluation — or not.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

TheDuke wrote: April 26th, 2023, 3:51 pm Well things are set to follow or disprove the relationship between the prophecy and current USA. I don't see how anyone can legitimately take the Dem reigns from Ole Joe, now that he has announced his intent to run. So, if he makes it to re-election day and is either voted out or wins, the prophecy doesn't fit at all. If he's out before the election, then he is "shorter" than Trump and given they both wanted 8 but got less, they could legitimately be short feathers. If he makes it to the end of his term, it just doesn't matter even what happens. He has to reign less than Trump for it to be acceptable.
I personally think Trump Presidency did not last until Inauguration Day. They took all power away from him a couple of days before it, if not shortly after Jan 6 red flag event.

You are right, he has to be shorter then Trump is the only criteria.

Peace Will Be Taken
captain of 50

Burning of the Deep State, the Whore of Babylon, or the City of Babylon (which is Washington DC)

This occurs at the time of the 3rd Eagle Head (Hillary). This is described in detail in Revelation 18.
(please listen to it https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/mp ... 18_KJV.mp3), also Jeremiah 51, and is described as the 10 horns which devour the Whore of Babylon (Revelation 17:16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.)
All scriptural accounts of this describe it occuring in ONE DAY, or ONE HOUR or in an instant. It will happen BEFORE the appearance of the AntiChrist. After the AntiChrist there will be 7 horns, not 10, as Obama, Trump & Hillary will all be taken out in rapid succession. But Hillary will die along with all of Washington DC, in the same instant. Who will do it? Probably God. This is described in Ezra as Christ's Judgement.

This also brings up an interesting point about the Identity of the AntiChrist. With Washington DC wiped off the map, it seems less likely that the AntiChrist will be a political figure rising out of the Washington Elite. (a thread on this subject viewtopic.php?p=1380836#p1380836) Even Ezra's Eagle seems to leave room for the idea that the AntiChrist does not enter through the Government or under the control of the Deep State, as do all presidents ending with Biden.

The Eagle Heads take control without the Deep State. They will begin the war on the Deep State in collaboration with the other 7 Horns.

ori
captain of 1,000

Post by ori »

TheDuke wrote: April 26th, 2023, 3:51 pm Well things are set to follow or disprove the relationship between the prophecy and current USA. I don't see how anyone can legitimately take the Dem reigns from Ole Joe, now that he has announced his intent to run. So, if he makes it to re-election day and is either voted out or wins, the prophecy doesn't fit at all. If he's out before the election, then he is "shorter" than Trump and given they both wanted 8 but got less, they could legitimately be short feathers. If he makes it to the end of his term, it just doesn't matter even what happens. He has to reign less than Trump for it to be acceptable.
Minor correction: you said that "if [Biden] makes it to re-election day... the prophecy doesn't fit". In my opinion it would be much more accurate to say that if he doesn't make it to inauguration, then it doesn't fit. I would think that if he makes it to, say, the middle of December, but then gets removed from office, then the prophecy still fits, because his time would still be shorter than Trump's. Ie, election day is not the target here. It's either Jan 6 (as someone else suggested) or Inauguration day.

Peace Will Be Taken
captain of 50

TheDuke wrote: April 26th, 2023, 3:51 pm
ori wrote: April 28th, 2023, 12:46 pm Ie, election day is not the target here. It's either Jan 6 (as someone else suggested) or Inauguration day.
True, Inauguration Day is always Jan 20. In the prophecy, presidents are short or long based on whether or not they were allowed to fulfill the terms to which they were elected. Biden is short, meaning he will not fulfill the term(s) to which elected. AND he is also "away sooner than" Trump. With both of these conditions, he will NOT enter a second term (to which he may or may not be elected), and he will NOT survive until Jan 20th. Could be Jan 19th. But the prophecy also indicates that there are TWO feathers (presidents or prospective wanna-be presidents) waiting to take his place. This indicates that he will NOT recieve the nomination of his party, how else could THREE people be eliminated (Biden plus TWO wanna-be presidents).

After ElectionDay which is Tue Nov 5, 2024 there should not be TWO, but only ONE president elect waiting to take over on Jan 20. A rigged election could leave things in a contested condition for months. People get tired of this real fast, its emotionally exhausting, so the attention span goes out the window after a couple weeks. That would be a good backdrop for a false flag attack, with everybody already confused and bewildered.

But as I believe that its a Nuclear 911 that triggers the Eagle Head Coup (COG - Continuity Of Government takeover). An opportune time for that would be on Sept 11, which is right after the party conventions, at peak energy in the election season. The 911 hook is also quite handy for quickly re-starting old wars. On Sept 11, Biden and Kamala would both be in NY for the commemoration. They would Both be eliminated by the Nuke (which will go off at ground level in lower Manhattan, according to Troy Brewer). The UN is also in session starting Sept 1, so the general assembly of the UN would all get obliterated as well. If this is a Deep State false flag, that would make Biden a Short Feather. Obama would then have to work his magic to eliminate the candidates in order to take over. Maybe he could nominate himself Sec General of the UN as well (dizzying thoughts).

The Presiden­tial Succession Act points to 1.Vice President 2.Spkr of the House 3.President Pro Tempore of the Senate 4.Sec of State 5.Sec of the Treasury 6.Sec of Defense 7.Atty General 8.Sec of the Interior

BUT, just a few months ago a 30 page proposal was published for legislation to change all of this. Skipping #1,2&3 and going straight to Sec of State. This proposed legislation contains TONs of loopholes (have a look https://www.aei.org/wp-content/uploads/ ... rnment.pdf) Another recent proposal creates a loophole for proxy voting for congress on this subject (https://bipartisanpolicy.org/blog/conti ... provement/) So things to watch out for is if bills get secretly passed related to COG. There are conditions in these documents that would allow democrats in congress to install Obama with one hastily arranged vote (republicans prohibited from voting).

Satan and the AntiChrist know they cannot violate prophecy, so they are working out all kinds of methods to arrange this coup, while remaining within the bounds set in scripture. They have a Plan B and C and D, etc which all comply, and a laundry list of people to fill the shoes of the Eagle Heads. I make reference to Obama, Trump and Hillary because I think Satan prefers to leverage their political star power, and I think their personalities align with scripture. But he will gladly flush them all down the toilet and install whomever he chooses from a long list of second string prospects.

This Coup will not be done by the Deep State. The Deep State will handle the False Flag Nuke to get a war started for their own purposes, and the AntiChrist will hijack the situation and grab power through Obama etc, after which the 10 Horns will turn around and blame/destroy the Deep State, in the end giving the AntiChrist credit for thier destruction. This is going to be quite a show (except that Obama will also destroy the US, unfortunately).

Peace Will Be Taken
captain of 50

Symbolism of the Book of Revelation
In my opinion, Ezra's Eagle sheds light on the Book of Revelation, for example many misinterpret The Seven Seals to to have been fulfilled over many thousands of years. The 7 Seals are all for OUR TIME, being fulfilled now and in the near future. Also, when Revelation says the 3rd Part of everything is destroyed, he does not mean 33%, but rather the resources of the Third Category of people on the earth, or those who are decieved by Satan. This may be much more than 33%.

Seven Seals Rev 6
1 - corona virus, conquer, enfore global compliance, subdue free will
2 - war, the beginning of the great and final war, which is not ww3 nor nuclear holocaust.
3 - Manufactured Famine (intentional desruction of the supply chain, plus war)
4 - Death of the FOURTH PART of the earth, this is the Deep State, not 25%
5 - resurrection of the saints
6 - God's judgement, great earthquakes, falling stars, hide from God's wrath
pause to assemble and seal the 144k
7 - silence in heaven for half an hour. seven angels with seven trumpets

Seven Angels/Trumpets Revelation 8-9 3rd part of everything is destroyed
1 - hail and fire, destruction of 3rd part of earth's vegetation.
2 - zion returns, mtn cast into the sea, madrid fault, fish ships destroyed
3 - wormwood meteor, contamination of rivers and fresh water.
4 - sun, moon and stars darkened, days shown not for the 3rd part of the earth
5 - 1st woe locust/scorpions of the bottomless pit, tank siege. hurt men five months.
6 - 2nd woe 200m soldiers prepared for 396days, join with tank siege, to kill 3rd part
7 - 3rd woe kingdoms of this world have become the kingdoms of our Lord

1st Part - those who have the seal of god in their foreheads, builders of zions
2nd Part - the good people of the earth, terrestrial glory
3rd Part - those who are decieved, take the mark, join and comply with satan's social order
4th Part - those who sold their soul, who operate and enforce satan's kingdom, persecute the saints

FOURTH PART - the deep state, whore, those who run satans kingdom Revelation 6:8  pale horse, power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth. The 4th Seal is the destruction of the deep state (District of Satan) described in detail in Rev 18

THIRD PART - torment (unto repentance) and finally kill those who have taken the mark Revelation 8  after the seven seals come the seven trumpets, wherein the 3rd part of everything is destroyed. Everyone assumes this means 33% (of ships, trees, rivers, 3rd part of the sun - which is hard to do). But the interpretation is that these things will be taken from those who have taken the mark. Revelation 16:2 An angel poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image (third part).

Waters turn to blood, means contaminated, to those who drink it or the creatures that live in it. Rivers, Seas.

Rev 9 - Locust/Scorpions from the Bottomless Pit - this is a mechanized military that will lay siege to Jerusalem for 5 months. hurt men five months, but not kill them. Next come 200m soldiers prepared for 396 days, which will join with the tank siege, By these were the third part of men killed (not 33%, but rather they killed the unrighteous in the middle east and jerusalem). At the end also they will kill the two prophets. Revelation 11:7 "And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the Bottomless Pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them." The image below satisfies the prophecy of Rev 9.

Arm Chair Quarterback
captain of 1,000

Post by Arm Chair Quarterback »

So you don't think gold will be a viable form of exchange when or if the financial system collapses and a new system is introduced? Is that because governments will outlaw gold? What about the new gold exchange depository in Texas and the law authorizing a gold backed digital payment system in Texas?

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

bertmc wrote: May 8th, 2023, 8:25 am Symbolism of the Book of Revelation
In my opinion, Ezra's Eagle sheds light on the Book of Revelation, for example many misinterpret The Seven Seals to to have been fulfilled over many thousands of years. The 7 Seals are all for OUR TIME, being fulfilled now and in the near future. Also, when Revelation says the 3rd Part of everything is destroyed, he does not mean 33%, but rather the resources of the Third Category of people on the earth, or those who are decieved by Satan. This may be much more than 33%.

Seven Seals Rev 6
1 - corona virus, conquer, enfore global compliance, subdue free will
2 - war, the beginning of the great and final war, which is not ww3 nor nuclear holocaust.
3 - Manufactured Famine (intentional desruction of the supply chain, plus war)
4 - Death of the FOURTH PART of the earth, this is the Deep State, not 25%
5 - resurrection of the saints
6 - God's judgement, great earthquakes, falling stars, hide from God's wrath
pause to assemble and seal the 144k
7 - silence in heaven for half an hour. seven angels with seven trumpets

Seven Angels/Trumpets Revelation 8-9 3rd part of everything is destroyed
1 - hail and fire, destruction of 3rd part of earth's vegetation.
2 - zion returns, mtn cast into the sea, madrid fault, fish ships destroyed
3 - wormwood meteor, contamination of rivers and fresh water.
4 - sun, moon and stars darkened, days shown not for the 3rd part of the earth
5 - 1st woe locust/scorpions of the bottomless pit, tank siege. hurt men five months.
6 - 2nd woe 200m soldiers prepared for 396days, join with tank siege, to kill 3rd part
7 - 3rd woe kingdoms of this world have become the kingdoms of our Lord

1st Part - those who have the seal of god in their foreheads, builders of zions
2nd Part - the good people of the earth, terrestrial glory
3rd Part - those who are decieved, take the mark, join and comply with satan's social order
4th Part - those who sold their soul, who operate and enforce satan's kingdom, persecute the saints

FOURTH PART - the deep state, whore, those who run satans kingdom Revelation 6:8  pale horse, power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth. The 4th Seal is the destruction of the deep state (District of Satan) described in detail in Rev 18

THIRD PART - torment (unto repentance) and finally kill those who have taken the mark Revelation 8  after the seven seals come the seven trumpets, wherein the 3rd part of everything is destroyed. Everyone assumes this means 33% (of ships, trees, rivers, 3rd part of the sun - which is hard to do). But the interpretation is that these things will be taken from those who have taken the mark. Revelation 16:2 An angel poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image (third part).

Waters turn to blood, means contaminated, to those who drink it or the creatures that live in it. Rivers, Seas.

Rev 9 - Locust/Scorpions from the Bottomless Pit - this is a mechanized military that will lay siege to Jerusalem for 5 months. hurt men five months, but not kill them. Next come 200m soldiers prepared for 396 days, which will join with the tank siege, By these were the third part of men killed (not 33%, but rather they killed the unrighteous in the middle east and jerusalem). At the end also they will kill the two prophets. Revelation 11:7 "And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the Bottomless Pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them." The image below satisfies the prophecy of Rev 9.

Have ye not read D&C 77:6?

Are you a higher prophet then Jospeh Smith?

I ask sincerely.

6 Q. What are we to understand by the book which John saw, which was sealed on the back with seven seals? A. We are to understand that it contains the revealed will, mysteries, and the works of God; the hidden things of his economy concerning this earth during the seven thousand years of its continuance, or its temporal existence.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

bertmc wrote: April 28th, 2023, 9:43 pm
TheDuke wrote: April 26th, 2023, 3:51 pm
ori wrote: April 28th, 2023, 12:46 pm Ie, election day is not the target here. It's either Jan 6 (as someone else suggested) or Inauguration day.
True, Inauguration Day is always Jan 20. In the prophecy, presidents are short or long based on whether or not they were allowed to fulfill the terms to which they were elected. Biden is short, meaning he will not fulfill the term(s) to which elected. AND he is also "away sooner than" Trump. With both of these conditions, he will NOT enter a second term (to which he may or may not be elected), and he will NOT survive until Jan 20th. Could be Jan 19th. But the prophecy also indicates that there are TWO feathers (presidents or prospective wanna-be presidents) waiting to take his place. This indicates that he will NOT recieve the nomination of his party, how else could THREE people be eliminated (Biden plus TWO wanna-be presidents).

After ElectionDay which is Tue Nov 5, 2024 there should not be TWO, but only ONE president elect waiting to take over on Jan 20. A rigged election could leave things in a contested condition for months. People get tired of this real fast, its emotionally exhausting, so the attention span goes out the window after a couple weeks. That would be a good backdrop for a false flag attack, with everybody already confused and bewildered.

But as I believe that its a Nuclear 911 that triggers the Eagle Head Coup (COG - Continuity Of Government takeover). An opportune time for that would be on Sept 11, which is right after the party conventions, at peak energy in the election season. The 911 hook is also quite handy for quickly re-starting old wars. On Sept 11, Biden and Kamala would both be in NY for the commemoration. They would Both be eliminated by the Nuke (which will go off at ground level in lower Manhattan, according to Troy Brewer). The UN is also in session starting Sept 1, so the general assembly of the UN would all get obliterated as well. If this is a Deep State false flag, that would make Biden a Short Feather. Obama would then have to work his magic to eliminate the candidates in order to take over. Maybe he could nominate himself Sec General of the UN as well (dizzying thoughts).

The Presiden­tial Succession Act points to 1.Vice President 2.Spkr of the House 3.President Pro Tempore of the Senate 4.Sec of State 5.Sec of the Treasury 6.Sec of Defense 7.Atty General 8.Sec of the Interior

BUT, just a few months ago a 30 page proposal was published for legislation to change all of this. Skipping #1,2&3 and going straight to Sec of State. This proposed legislation contains TONs of loopholes (have a look https://www.aei.org/wp-content/uploads/ ... rnment.pdf) Another recent proposal creates a loophole for proxy voting for congress on this subject (https://bipartisanpolicy.org/blog/conti ... provement/) So things to watch out for is if bills get secretly passed related to COG. There are conditions in these documents that would allow democrats in congress to install Obama with one hastily arranged vote (republicans prohibited from voting).

Satan and the AntiChrist know they cannot violate prophecy, so they are working out all kinds of methods to arrange this coup, while remaining within the bounds set in scripture. They have a Plan B and C and D, etc which all comply, and a laundry list of people to fill the shoes of the Eagle Heads. I make reference to Obama, Trump and Hillary because I think Satan prefers to leverage their political star power, and I think their personalities align with scripture. But he will gladly flush them all down the toilet and install whomever he chooses from a long list of second string prospects.

This Coup will not be done by the Deep State. The Deep State will handle the False Flag Nuke to get a war started for their own purposes, and the AntiChrist will hijack the situation and grab power through Obama etc, after which the 10 Horns will turn around and blame/destroy the Deep State, in the end giving the AntiChrist credit for thier destruction. This is going to be quite a show (except that Obama will also destroy the US, unfortunately).
not sure I accept all your details, but we can agree if Biden makes it to the end of his term, Ezra is - busted; if he doesn't is it - game on!

Peace Will Be Taken
captain of 50

Bronco73idi wrote: May 8th, 2023, 1:27 pm Have ye not read D&C 77:6? Are you a higher prophet then Jospeh Smith? I ask sincerely.
6 Q. What are we to understand by the book which John saw, which was sealed on the back with seven seals? A. We are to understand that it contains the revealed will, mysteries, and the works of God; the hidden things of his economy concerning this earth during the seven thousand years of its continuance, or its temporal existence.
Excellent question. Still not a prophet.
"... 7 Seals Contain ... The Hidden Things Of ... The Seven Thousand Years."
Question is, when will they be OPENED, or become un-hidden (not when they were contained or sealed). As we know, time does not exist for God, but Revelation says that no one was worthy to open the seals (whenever they were created) until the savior fulfilled his earthly mission, so time may have something to do with all of this. Yes the opening of the seals could have occurred immediately after Christ was resurrected, and the seals could have retroactively released powers and triggered events that ocurred thousands of years before, etc etc. But I think or believe (not-prophetic-language) that regardless of whenever they may have been sealed, They Are Being Un-Sealed and Released Now, and that pretty much all of the prophecies of Revelation unfold in these last days. Some interpretation required.
Last edited by Peace Will Be Taken on May 8th, 2023, 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

bertmc wrote: May 8th, 2023, 6:09 pm
Bronco73idi wrote: May 8th, 2023, 1:27 pm Have ye not read D&C 77:6? Are you a higher prophet then Jospeh Smith? I ask sincerely.
Question is, when will they be OPENED, or become un-hidden (not when they were contained or sealed). As we know, time does not exist for God, but Revelation says that no one was worthy to open the seals (whenever they were created) until the savior fulfilled his earthly mission, so time may have something to do with all of this. Yes the opening of the seals could have occurred immediately after Christ was resurrected, and the seals could have retroactively released powers and triggered events that ocurred thousands of years before, etc etc. But I think or believe (not-prophetic-language) that whenever they were sealed, They Are Being Un-Sealed and Released Now, and that pretty much all of the prophecies of Revelation unfold in these last days. Some interpretation required.
Time does exist with god, it just isn't according to our "reckoning" according the the PoGP. there are no scriptures that say that time itself doesn't exist.

Peace Will Be Taken
captain of 50

Arm Chair Quarterback wrote: May 8th, 2023, 10:48 am So you don't think gold will be a viable form of exchange when or if the financial system collapses and a new system is introduced? Is that because governments will outlaw gold? What about the new gold exchange depository in Texas and the law authorizing a gold backed digital payment system in Texas?
There are many nuances embedded in this...

Gold/Metals as Investment Strategy - much better than fiat or digital money, as financial instruments destabilize. "Store of value" as banks go bonkers. But Metals, like all other markets are rigged. In the near term, Insiders win, Outsiders lose (its possible to get lucky). But, when other instruments fail (together) its probably because the means of exchange has collapsed. Physical gold will also be difficult to exchange, except between formerly savvy investors.

Means Of Exchange is the backbone of our current (global) economy, and to every historic vibrant economy that has ever existed (there have not been many). If that vaporizes (not a short term glitch) all that matters is to have that which is necessary to sustain life, or to be able to exchange your labor or resources to get it. Gold wont fit well in that "Heirarchy of Needs".

Is There a Collapse, How & When? The machine necessary for the 1st Eagle Head to break america is dependent on a bustling war time economy through 2025. Vast money printing to mobilize the military. Growing masses who are poor enough or dumb enough to enlist. Famine & inflation running together (3rd Horseman). But these require a functional monetary system - no collapse - but everything flipflops so fast that you can forget about wise investing. Upon the instantaneous destruction of Babylon/Deep State (4th Seal, 4th Horseman) in maybe 2026 the dollar will lose its only backing - which is the US war machine (its not a petro dollar). Revelation 18:11 "And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more." Most people who read Rev18 think the world will be sad because Babylon wont buy their stuff. But the problem is that most/all commerce everywhere grinds down. The 5th Seal will be quick (resurrection takes a few minutes) then the Sixth Seal (beginning of God's judgement) finishes off the monetary system. Check Rev 6:12-17 Not just vast Earthquakes and Meteors, but the rich and powerful of the earth (and everyone) will forget whatever it is they were doing, to focus on survival. I think after that point, the familiar means of exchange is done for. Self sufficiency, collaboration and barter for the honest - vs - desperation, death and depravity for the unprepared. GOLD will not be very interesting. But maybe gardenable bug out property is a wise strategy to prepare.

But, the deception is not finished, even at this point. The AntiChrist shows up right around this time (after the 4th Seal) to end wars (the ones he started) and to hand out digital "Beast Marks" in $666 denominations, or whatever, in exchange for your soul. Gold and bibles will be contraband. I dont know if even the great state of Texas will be able to overpower Satan during this time. I dont think we can plan that far down the road, when ALL of our resource management should be directed at figuring out how to survive, and to be able to help others who will later realize they wish to flee the Beast System.

Peace Will Be Taken
captain of 50

TheDuke wrote: May 8th, 2023, 6:27 pm Time does exist with god, it just isn't according to our "reckoning" according the the PoGP. there are no scriptures that say that time itself doesn't exist.
The OmniPresence of God is a beautiful principle.

The oversimplified narrative that time does not exist with God is popularly influenced by Rev10:6 "sware by him that liveth for ever ... that there should be time no longer" suggesting that when God takes over, Time ceases to exist. But this verse is a mistranslation. Should read "no more waiting, for the judgement of God, its Go Time for the destruction of the wicked"

I think a more true way to characterize the OmniPresence of God is that because He is Omnipotent, Omniscient and Eternal (in both directions) he exists in all times, and that all times are before him at once (true at least for time that we are able to comprehend). Once you push past mortal resistance to this idea, it is really quite delicious.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

bertmc wrote: May 8th, 2023, 6:09 pm
Question is, when will they be OPENED, or become un-hidden (not when they were contained or sealed). As we know, time does not exist for God, but Revelation says that no one was worthy to open the seals (whenever they were created) until the savior fulfilled his earthly mission, so time may have something to do with all of this. Yes the opening of the seals could have occurred immediately after Christ was resurrected, and the seals could have retroactively released powers and triggered events that ocurred thousands of years before, etc etc. But I think or believe (not-prophetic-language) that regardless of whenever they may have been sealed, They Are Being Un-Sealed and Released Now, and that pretty much all of the prophecies of Revelation unfold in these last days. Some interpretation required.
Revelation was written by the greatest prophet who was ever born of woman(Luke 7:28) The one Nephi called John(1 Nephi 14:27, Ether 4:16). The one who has a whole story about his birth and how an angel told his parents that his name should be John(Luke chapter 1). John the revelator is John the Baptist. He wrote revelation after his disciples came back to tell him about the works of the lord. When his disciples told him that the lord humbly asked him not to be offended in him (Jesus) Luke 7:23), John knew then that he was going to die and not see what he prophesied in Luke 3:5. That is when The Book of Revelation was written.

Time is relevant to our Father, he lived here for 940 years. The Gospel of Thomas 15 Jesus said, "When you see one who was not born of woman, prostrate yourselves on your faces and worship him. That one is your father."

Death riding a pale horse was finished when our Lord and Savior died for us.

There will be order in his house!

Peace Will Be Taken
captain of 50

Bronco73idi wrote: May 8th, 2023, 11:45 pm which John are we talking about?
1. John the Baptist was beheaded during the time of Christ's ministry, which ended John's very short mortal ministry, having preceded christ by only several months, living in the wilderness, and having left behind no scriptural writings. He was later resurrected (presumably) and appeared as a unique individual, with his body intact and head attached to Joseph Smith to restore the priesthood of aaron, which is the authority to baptize, of which he held the keys.

https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/stu ... d?lang=eng

2. Then there is the other John, known by many names... "John the Apostle" aka "John the Evangelist" aka "The Disciple whom Jesus Loved" aka "John the Beloved” aka “John the Revelator" all of these are the same person, who is not John The Baptist. He was not beheaded during Christ's ministry, but was the oldest living, longest surviving, and the only translated apostle (in the East). He authored "The Gospel of John," the "Three Epistles of John," and the "Book of Revelation." He also physically appeared to and laid hands on JS, together with Peter & James to restore the M.priesthood. This document on the church website clarifies all of this sufficiently.

https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/man ... r?lang=eng

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

bertmc wrote: May 9th, 2023, 12:29 am
Bronco73idi wrote: May 8th, 2023, 11:45 pm which John are we talking about?
1. John the Baptist was beheaded during the time of Christ's ministry, which ended John's very short mortal ministry, having preceded christ by only several months, living in the wilderness, and having left behind no scriptural writings. He was later resurrected (presumably) and appeared as a unique individual, with his body intact and head attached to Joseph Smith to restore the priesthood of aaron, which is the authority to baptize, of which he held the keys.

https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/stu ... d?lang=eng

2. Then there is the other John, known by many names... "John the Apostle" aka "John the Evangelist" aka "The Disciple whom Jesus Loved" aka "John the Beloved” aka “John the Revelator" all of these are the same person, who is not John The Baptist. He was not beheaded during Christ's ministry, but was the oldest living, longest surviving, and the only translated apostle (in the East). He authored "The Gospel of John," the "Three Epistles of John," and the "Book of Revelation." He also physically appeared to and laid hands on JS, together with Peter & James to restore the M.priesthood. This document on the church website clarifies all of this sufficiently.

https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/man ... r?lang=eng
As for John the revelator, I have heard some say John the beloved and some say another John in 96ad.

Doesn’t Ezekiel say the lost 10 tribes are spread amongst the heathens in Ezekiel 36?

Thank you for the link, this is the first time that it did not match up to Jospeh Smith teaching after I have worked it out in my head thinking I was guided by the Holy Ghost. Back to the drawling board lol.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

bertmc wrote: May 8th, 2023, 11:22 pm
TheDuke wrote: May 8th, 2023, 6:27 pm Time does exist with god, it just isn't according to our "reckoning" according the the PoGP. there are no scriptures that say that time itself doesn't exist.
The OmniPresence of God is a beautiful principle.

The oversimplified narrative that time does not exist with God is popularly influenced by Rev10:6 "sware by him that liveth for ever ... that there should be time no longer" suggesting that when God takes over, Time ceases to exist. But this verse is a mistranslation. Should read "no more waiting, for the judgement of God, its Go Time for the destruction of the wicked"

I think a more true way to characterize the OmniPresence of God is that because He is Omnipotent, Omniscient and Eternal (in both directions) he exists in all times, and that all times are before him at once (true at least for time that we are able to comprehend). Once you push past mortal resistance to this idea, it is really quite delicious.
I don't think this pertains to everything, just this creation.

I don't think he exists in all times. I'd like to see that in scripture! It says he comprehends all times. Abraham is very clear god has time. I feel the concept of timelessness that says all times are co-existent is of Satan to make god harder to comprehend. And Abraham's verses are to help us see who god is. IMO. I'll go with the scripture from Joseph.

Peace Will Be Taken
captain of 50

Preaching Ether 8:24 (in 3 minutes)

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

AJ has his heart in the right place. I wasn't sure of that until J6 six when he took action to lead people away from Epps.

Peace Will Be Taken
captain of 50

Election Coup Planned for 2024 "you can take it to the bank"

Segment on Fox Business, broadcast on May 20, 2023. Maria Bartiromo interviews KT McFarland. 2024 election coup is guaranteed. This is video is 1min 20 sec.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

snickers. 2024 is a pretty good season, I must say