Ezra's Eagle 2023, Whats Next.

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Peace Will Be Taken
captain of 50

Re: Ezra's Eagle 2023, Whats Next.

Post by Peace Will Be Taken »

On Joel Skousen... I try to temper my opinion based on his understandable bias. His customers are well off retiring boomers who want to relocate and/or build a shelter. Need 3-5 year window to sell & start & finish a project. He reaffirms the legacy threat (Russia/China first strike) so he does not need to convince or unsell anybody about anything (they are already willing to believe it).

I take the position that the nuclear threat is false flag globalist/deep state, and scheduled for Fall 2024. Joel Skousen would not agree, either because he is right, or because it would not support his business position.
BigT wrote: April 15th, 2023, 1:27 pm Has Joel Skousen ever been right?

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

bertmc wrote: April 15th, 2023, 11:47 pm On Joel Skousen... I try to temper my opinion based on his understandable bias. His customers are well off retiring boomers who want to relocate and/or build a shelter. Need 3-5 year window to sell & start & finish a project. He reaffirms the legacy threat (Russia/China first strike) so he does not need to convince or unsell anybody about anything (they are already willing to believe it).

I take the position that the nuclear threat is false flag globalist/deep state, and scheduled for Fall 2024. Joel Skousen would not agree, either because he is right, or because it would not support his business position.
BigT wrote: April 15th, 2023, 1:27 pm Has Joel Skousen ever been right?
I don’t know anything about Joel. I do know that Jesus will create division amongst the whore of Babylon before a ww3 situation.

Luke 12
49 I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?
50 But I have a baptism to be baptized with; and how am I straitened till it be accomplished!
51 Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:
52 For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three.
53 The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

This will happen before WW Blah blah blah

Peace Will Be Taken
captain of 50

DKP wrote: April 13th, 2023, 4:41 pm Interesting discussion. Thanks for inviting me.
How do you see the Father's message in 3 Nephi 16 & 20-22 fitting into this? (If America doesn't repent, come to Christ, and accept His restored gospel it will be wiped out by "my people, oh house of Israel / remnant of Jacob")
Michael Rush is very hot on this point. I see this (3 Nephi 16 & 20-22) as a part of the cleansing promised in Revelation. "where much is given much is expected." The restored gospel is centered here. If we reject / turn away, its going to be very bad for us. I can totally understand how God might unleash some big nastiness in retrubution. He did for the Jews.

What % must be worthy to avoid this? I think there will be millions of the tribe of Ephriam who will endure the tribulation and meet christ.

BUT... Its not like Lot, if there are just 10 good people sodom would be spared. This time its different. Cities everywhere will be obliterated. People must hear the warning and guidance of HG, or exit miraculously through priesthood power. Then, after all/most of the good people are out, cities will melt, or whatever.

The tribulation is intended to humble people, bring back the lost sheep, and bring in many other faithful people. I think it will work, and there will be lots of people ready to meet christ at his coming.

But if this judgement falls upon us (3 Nephi 16 & 20-22), it looks like the Lamanites will be empowered to return the genocide to us.

I know Rush applies similar logic to how the 10 tribes may be empowered to obliterate god's enemies in the final days.

My feeling is that wherever faith and authority exists, miracles will abound to protect those who will be "Christs at his coming"

Getting Translated is quite handy in this sense, which is part of living in Zion, or building zion. So start building Zion now, in your town.

Translation used to happen only when you had your calling and election made sure, then you would still have to ask for it. But the rules change as the last days are upon us and as we qualify to live in Zion

10 Tribes: Another nuance I think is over emphasis on the 10 tribes. The ten tribes will return miraculously from different places. I am of the opinion that some/many are in the Earth or under the Earth. I'm not hot on the idea that any are off of this planet. I also believe their populations are small. The largest population of faithful followers of God is in the tribe of Ephraim, followed by Manasseh, followed by Judah. The lost tribes population per tribe I believe will be substantially smaller than these. I also think these tribes will have different spiritual gifts and roles to play in the Gathering. But when it comes to the destructive work of the cleansing The Book of Revelation seems to put this in the hands of destroying angels or menacing creatures from the pit. I don't think the 10 tribes or any tribes will be given this job on a large scale. God will protect those who are appointed to live, as they exercise faith and power to do so. The evil will kill the evil, and when they attempt to kill us it will backfire, unless we individually are appointed to die, or dont have the faith to obtain God's protection. I believe this prophecy of Manasseh tearing up the Gentiles in the last days is the exception not the rule. there are lots of IFS associated with Christ’s words.

Please tell me your thoughts on all this....

-------
PS last week I offered a spin on Rush's newest video here viewtopic.php?p=1376794#p1376794

Peace Will Be Taken
captain of 50

Expanding on the Joel Skousen point, Nuclear Annihilation (M.A.D.) is not in the cards. But Nuclear 911 is just around the corner.

"Few Men Left..." Does that sound nuclear? Legacy thinking is stuck on M.A.D. with Russia/China, except Russia and China may not cooperate. Do NWO countries want to be at war with each other, when they could be crushing freedom in their own countries instead? And if the Deep State needs a nuclear trigger event, they dont need the cooperation of a foreign nation to do it. A nuclear 911 would do just fine. So you can guess whats coming to the Big Apple, and to a US nuclear silo near you. Most of the other NWO countries have crushed freedom already, but societal decay in the US must be accelerated. Thats not nuclear armageddon, but its unhappy if you live near certain military bases, silos or DUMBs. The "Few Men Left" scenario then plays out in the intentionally poorly orchestrated meatgrinder ground war in the middle east that follows nuclear 911 false flag, followed by the Global Civil War that happens when the NWO gasps, dissolves governments then lets go of the reigns.

The calamities of the book of Revelation are inteded to become progressively more intense in order to persuade repentance. I think that the seven seals (including the 4 horsemen) are serial, but the rest (trumpets, bowls, etc) are harder to put into a timeline. For instance the flood spoken of in Revelation 12:15-17 is Spencer's flood from Visions of Glory. SLC. Not global. Done in 1 day. (https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Re ... -15_12-17/). This First horseman has been released. The second is charging at the US now, and it aint coming from Russia or whatever.

Here are the Seven Seals: https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Re ... Chapter-6/
1. The First Horseman (plandemic) has just played out before our eyes.
2. The Second Horseman (war) will unfold starting in Fall of 2024 according to Ezra's Eagle, triggered by the Nuclear 911 false flag, a coup of the presidency, then war.
3. The Third Horseman of Famine will arrive in full force in 2025 (but the deep state will protect its oil and wine - Rev 6:6)
4. The Fourth Horseman, God's judgement of the Deep State, will be burned with the 3rd Eagle Head, the ten horns will hate the whore, make her desolate and naked, will eat her flesh, and then burn her (Rev 17:16).
5. Mass Resurrection of the Just (white robes)
6. Earthquakes, God's Judgement Begins, of the population
7. more calamities

NeveR wrote: March 15th, 2022, 9:42 am Isn't it obvious by now the enemy isn't external?
BroJones wrote: March 15th, 2022, 9:23 am I think that EMP is the most likely scenario to befall the Whore Babylon
Godislove wrote: March 20th, 2022, 6:23 pm I do think at some point we will have a grid down situation for one reason or another...
Oldemandalton wrote: March 22nd, 2022, 6:44 pm That means its a way off. We still have the first 5 trumps before that occurs.
JK4Woods wrote: March 22nd, 2022, 7:20 pm Mutually assured destruction from the ‘50’ and early ‘60’s is poppycock... Beware some sort of societal impact from which the deep state ... freely open up borders to Chinese ...security forces... Thru peaceful means, the foxes will be in to the hen house…
Last edited by Peace Will Be Taken on April 20th, 2023, 10:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

DKP
Hi, I'm new.

Post by DKP »

Thanks Bert for sharing your perspective. (This is Karen, not Ron)
As I read the Father’s message in 3 Nephi over and over, to me it sounds like the Lamanites will wipe out wicked America. There is much more in his message than that of course, but bottom line for the USA is we become “ripened in iniquity” (we’re squishy ripe now) and then the country is destroyed after the Christians are persecuted and killed by the Antichrist, as Daniel and John describe.

It is alarming to me that the Lord says that is America rejects the fullness of the gospel, He will take it from us and give it to the Jews. It makes me re-think the scripture about there being a famine of hearing the word of the Lord. Does that mean the scriptures will be banned and religious speech outlawed? Much to think about.

Peace Will Be Taken
captain of 50

DKP wrote: April 17th, 2023, 7:45 pm Thanks Bert for sharing your perspective. (This is Karen, not Ron)
As I read the Father’s message in 3 Nephi over and over, to me it sounds like the Lamanites will wipe out wicked America. There is much more in his message than that of course, but bottom line for the USA is we become “ripened in iniquity” (we’re squishy ripe now) and then the country is destroyed after the Christians are persecuted and killed by the Antichrist, as Daniel and John describe.

It is alarming to me that the Lord says that if America rejects the fullness of the gospel, He will take it from us and give it to the Jews. It makes me re-think the scripture about there being a famine of hearing the word of the Lord. Does that mean the scriptures will be banned and religious speech outlawed? Much to think about.
I think there's a "last shall be first and first shall be last" element in there. We were the last to recieve God's favor (the restoration) and we WILL be the first to recieve his judgement - wars, famine, cleansing, tribulation, resurrection, enoch, zion - in that order. Thats a lot to cram in to 3.5 years (starting in a couple years from now). And this will be the greatest period of missionary work the world has ever seen. The door is wide open. In that sense our numbers will grow, even though a substantial number of the elect may die to test the faith of those who remain (do we trust God's wisdom?). Then there is another 3.5 years for the Jews, blood and guts, with lots of repenting going on for disbelief. But I dont see any missionary work going on there. No open door. They will be under siege. It will be attrition exclusively. Through the two witnesses, the Jews will recieve the Gospel, and from Christ himself. Since WE in the west aint rejecting it, God's contingency plan does not go into effect. Thats one bullet dodged, in a hail of bullets coming our way.

Getting martyred sounds great to me. Put me in coach. Those who know will be persecuted or martyred (Daniel 11:33) and those who know and do not teach will be damned (Ezekiel 33:6-7). So that puts all of us between a rock and a hard place. Gotta open our mouths.

But I think after the first Mass Resurrection occurs Translation is the best way to go. I think thats when it becomes readily available, if one has been preparing for it. The gift to "remain" is about bringing people to Christ. If that is our focus, then we must come to hear the call of Zion pounding in our brains. So in this manner I think one must seek it and begin to expect it, and not lose faith if it does not happen at the most convenient time for us. It is not synonymous with being perfect, but you must be tried as was Abraham and prove to ourselves and to God that we will serve him at all hazard, and never stop repenting. The path through tribulation to zion (in your town or in MO) will evolve you into an immortal state anyway (age of a tree, then twinkled, and all that). To live through these last days is the crowning achievement of mortality. Its worth fighting for.

jonubg
captain of 50

Post by jonubg »

bertmc wrote: April 14th, 2023, 4:29 am NY Nuke and more right after that.

This is how I think the pieces fit together (or fall apart...)

Joel Skousen informs us that US nuclear policy (PDD60) dictates that we absorb a nuclear first strike, and figure out how to retaliate later. The attack would be against our military bases, wiping out our defenses, but leaving much public infrastructure intact, except the people who will die off from the EMP that goes along with it. He estimates that Russia/China will not be ready to do this anytime soon, maybe 5-8 years. Well, thats not soon enough for the deep state. They are in a hurry. So they will take care of all this themselves. Dont need no stinkin Russians. Dont need no stinkin Chinese.

But there is a problem. They dont want to blame it on the Russkies, because they are part of the NWO. They dont wanna bomb us, we dont wanna bomb them. If the deep state attacks US military bases, who would point the finger at Iran? Nobody. So the deep state will have to finish off NYC FIRST (for the morning news). Then they can pin it on Iran (nasty muslims, back to their old tricks again). Then they can spend the afternoon (not hitting the Pentagon) but detonating nukes in silos at military bases across the nation (darn muslims).

Vision of NY Nuke. This 13 minute video is Pastor Troy Brewer, who as a young man in 1990 was shown a vision of the WTC bombing (1993), then he was shown 911, and finally a subsequent, soon to come nuclear attack in lower Manhattan. Its now 23 years later, and NY is putting out Nuke Attack warnings for the public. This video is all the essential stuff from his 45 minute sermon on this subject delivered in Sept 2022.

Original source video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFzCwHICo9I
BuriedTartaria wrote: April 13th, 2023, 8:04 pm
If this guy is so inspired how come he doesn’t know that 911 was not perpetrated by Muslims??????

Peace Will Be Taken
captain of 50

jonubg wrote: April 17th, 2023, 9:40 pm If this guy is so inspired how come he doesn’t know that 911 was not perpetrated by Muslims??????
Troy Brewer says that 911 was a bomb that went off above the ground (no mention of planes), and that the upcoming NY Nuke event will have the cooperation of people in power in NY (by the way it will be groud level, a suitcase nuke). As many public people are still nervous about calling 911 an open conspiracy, they will find a way to talk around it. He did it by saying "how dare they hate us for working hard to make a living" which is not to say they had anything to do with 911. Its throwing a bone to the "they hate us for our freedoms" official narrative. Its just like the GA's most of whom referred to "the unfortunate events of 911" leaving room for the truth of what really happened, without drawing fire from the deep state. Ask Bro Jones about that. memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1147

Momma J
captain of 1,000

Post by Momma J »

bertmc wrote: April 17th, 2023, 9:07 pm
Those who know will be persecuted or martyred (Daniel 11:33) and those who know and do not teach will be damned (Ezekiel 33:6-7). So that puts all of us between a rock and a hard place. Gotta open our mouths.
I had a dream of this. There was but a handful of us who would not deny Christ. They were executing us one by one. I asked to say a few words before I was killed. I remember others in the group begging me to remain silent. I rose slowly to my feet and exclaimed the Lord's love for all.

A select few of our captors dropped their weapons and began praying with us.

I was then shot. I could feel the bullets tear thru me.

And then I was in the midst of the most awe-inspiring Army of Angels. Their singing was a roar, but the sound was incredible. Something I do not think I will ever be able to explain. I experienced a complete sense of .... sorry, I cannot put it into words as hard as I try. The closest I can come to words is that I felt such overwhelming love that I no longer was... I felt kind of like exploded particles of joy.

Now I pray in earnest to be strong enough to be able to share the Lord's love when I am truly faced with evil.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

bertmc wrote: April 18th, 2023, 10:25 pm
jonubg wrote: April 17th, 2023, 9:40 pm If this guy is so inspired how come he doesn’t know that 911 was not perpetrated by Muslims??????
Troy Brewer says that 911 was a bomb that went off above the ground (no mention of planes), and that the upcoming NY Nuke event will have the cooperation of people in power in NY (by the way it will be groud level, a suitcase nuke). As many public people are still nervous about calling 911 an open conspiracy, they will find a way to talk around it. He did it by saying "how dare they hate us for working hard to make a living" which is not to say they had anything to do with 911. Its throwing a bone to the "they hate us for our freedoms" official narrative. Its just like the GA's most of whom referred to "the unfortunate events of 911" leaving room for the truth of what really happened, without drawing fire from the deep state. Ask Bro Jones about that. memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1147
gee, where did the planes and passengers go? Who faked all those planes radio calls and transponders, who made all those fake phone calls from those that pushed the plane into Penn farmland?

I guess they just got a few hundred random passengers to die for a government conspiracy for the hell of it? All these stories in isolation of the totality of the facts. All attacking one area people don't understand and ignoring all the rest. Strange how such simple diversions work on so many people.

Perched Eagle
captain of 100

Post by Perched Eagle »

Momma J wrote: April 19th, 2023, 5:29 am
bertmc wrote: April 17th, 2023, 9:07 pm
Those who know will be persecuted or martyred (Daniel 11:33) and those who know and do not teach will be damned (Ezekiel 33:6-7). So that puts all of us between a rock and a hard place. Gotta open our mouths.
Had a similar dream years ago. I was shot in the right side of my abdomen while out in the street after being allowed to speak wherewith I used my couple of minutes to express my love for, and testimony to, my family (in front of the aggressors). Then while dying, heard a voice say,” Congratulations, you passed the test.” Then the intense love and joy feeling began but dream ended.

Aussie
captain of 100

Post by Aussie »

Is 2026 the first time the anti-Christ comes on the scene?

As far as I know there has to be a seven year tribulation time where the ant-Christ first enters the worlds stage at the beginning of the seven year tribulation? He's responsible for the start of it. I'm also looking to Israel to see some sort of mini war or skirmish between her and Iran etc. This will usher in a peace treaty with Israel initiated by the ant-Christ. He will fool the world into believing that he's the hero that established peace.

He will lead many astray by his miracles, craftiness and flattering words. Most of the leaders and church members will follow him. Half way through the tribulation period he deceives Israel and the world, defiles the new temple and starts to destroy everyone. He ushers in the mark of the beast and all hell breaks loose. In the mean while he has conjured up a massive army like the worlds never seen before.

On the other hand, according Isaiah the Davidic leader (David) arrives at the beginning of the seven years also. However he sets about establishing the church of the first born and cries repentance to the world. While he receives revelation and performs righteous true miracles from God and gathers God's children to Zion, the ant-Christ is performing false miracle's and magic to fool the world with. The majority of the Mormon church rejects the David leader and follows the ant-Christ.

Peace Will Be Taken
captain of 50

TheDuke wrote: April 19th, 2023, 10:02 am gee, where did the planes and passengers go? .....
Hold on. Seems you have an itchy trigger finger. I did not say, nor did Troy Brewer say that he was into the "no planes theory," or the "hologram theory" (ie the buildings are still there), or the "it was the martians theory" or the "Alex Jones Did It Theory" (oh yeah, that was Sandy Hook)...

Troy Brewer did not attribute the collapse of Three Towers (1,2 & 7) to TWO Airplanes, but if you watch the video (please do, and listen closely) the angel attributes these sad events to BOMBS that went off ABOVE GROUND LEVEL. I think that would be accurate. If you disagree please take this up with Steven Jones. memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1147

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

bertmc wrote: April 19th, 2023, 1:45 pm
TheDuke wrote: April 19th, 2023, 10:02 am gee, where did the planes and passengers go? .....
Hold on. Seems you have an itchy trigger finger. I did not say, nor did Troy Brewer say that he was into the "no planes theory," or the "hologram theory" (ie the buildings are still there), or the "it was the martians theory" or the "Alex Jones Did It Theory" (oh yeah, that was Sandy Hook)...

Troy Brewer did not attribute the collapse of Three Towers (1,2 & 7) to TWO Airplanes, but if you watch the video (please do, and listen closely) the angel attributes these sad events to BOMBS that went off ABOVE GROUND LEVEL. I think that would be accurate. If you disagree please take this up with Steven Jones. memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1147
ok, but lets be clear. this doesn't seem to mean anything about Ezra's Eagle prophesy, or I missed it? Also, it is becoming easy to that the PTB is making ALL truth lies and all lies truth. Sure, we can see the rewriting of history in 1619, etc... But we can also see it right here in stories about 911 & moon landing & holocaust, etc.... EVERY SIDE has truth taken. It is you're exact statement above about just passing it on take it up with the author that does it. Thank for contributing to the final preparations for second coming...............Would be nice to be on Jesus' side however, armed with truth and not lies and innuendos or half truths.

Momma J
captain of 1,000

Post by Momma J »

Aussie wrote: April 19th, 2023, 1:32 pm Is 2026 the first time the anti-Christ comes on the scene?

As far as I know there has to be a seven year tribulation time where the ant-Christ first enters the worlds stage at the beginning of the seven year tribulation? He's responsible for the start of it. I'm also looking to Israel to see some sort of mini war or skirmish between her and Iran etc. This will usher in a peace treaty with Israel initiated by the ant-Christ. He will fool the world into believing that he's the hero that established peace.

He will lead many astray by his miracles, craftiness and flattering words. Most of the leaders and church members will follow him. Half way through the tribulation period he deceives Israel and the world, defiles the new temple and starts to destroy everyone. He ushers in the mark of the beast and all hell breaks loose. In the mean while he has conjured up a massive army like the worlds never seen before.

On the other hand, according Isaiah the Davidic leader (David) arrives at the beginning of the seven years also. However he sets about establishing the church of the first born and cries repentance to the world. While he receives revelation and performs righteous true miracles from God and gathers God's children to Zion, the ant-Christ is performing false miracle's and magic to fool the world with. The majority of the Mormon church rejects the David leader and follows the ant-Christ.
Much of what you write rings true. Yet, I cannot co-sign the year as I have no knowledge. Our only redeeming factor when deceit rings loud will be our relationship with the Lord. Pray for guidance and the strength to follow the Spirit or we too will flounder.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

The war around Israel is already going on as the House of Israel has been besieged in Ukraine/Russia since 2014.

So since the Minsk 1 and 2 peace deals were fake, is the anti christ the transgender zelensky? Man these qabals really are scrapping the barrel.

Ukraine also had a field army of 500+ thousand, which is unheard of for NATO, as that is even larger than the USA invasion force.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/OBPoVMZQWVb5/

Zelensky, female to male transgender. I know how the qabal works and I know they have been doing this to children for many many decades if not longer.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

Ymarsakar wrote: April 20th, 2023, 3:26 pm The war around Israel is already going on as the House of Israel has been besieged in Ukraine/Russia since 2014.

So since the Minsk 1 and 2 peace deals were fake, is the anti christ the transgender zelensky? Man these qabals really are scrapping the barrel.

Ukraine also had a field army of 500+ thousand, which is unheard of for NATO, as that is even larger than the USA invasion force.

Zelensky, female to male transgender. I know how the qabal works and I know they have been doing this to children for many many decades if not longer.
Who is the house of Israel to Isaiah, Ezekiel and Jeremiah?

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Bronco73idi wrote: April 20th, 2023, 3:36 pm
Ymarsakar wrote: April 20th, 2023, 3:26 pm The war around Israel is already going on as the House of Israel has been besieged in Ukraine/Russia since 2014.

Who is the house of Israel to Isaiah, Ezekiel and Jeremiah?
HOw do you not know about the 12 tribes of Israel? That is the house of Israel, or specifically the 10 lost tribes.

As for what Isaiah, Ezekiel, and Jeremiah thought, you'll have to ask them what they thought the House of Israel would end up in our days.

I just use my eyes and senses, since I am here now and they are not.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

I thought this was a thread about Ezra's eagle? There just isn't much prophesy about Israel in the "eagle", it is about a country that has an "eagle" as a symbol (US, Rome, etc...) Has nothing to do with Jeremiah or Isaiah? Unless you can map the country to their prophesies some how. but the question has been and still is what is the "eagle country" and what time frame?

I suggest reading the script before making suggestions like the two posts above. They are not linked?

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Coat_of_Arms_of_the_Russian_Federation.svg.png
Coat_of_Arms_of_the_Russian_Federation.svg.png (99.68 KiB) Viewed 343 times
Looks like a flying eagle chicken.

Many countries use eagles.

Peace Will Be Taken
captain of 50

TheDuke wrote: April 19th, 2023, 1:54 pm this doesn't seem to mean anything about Ezra's Eagle prophesy
Yep, Ezra's Eagle is stricly a US view of the events leading to the Tribulation. Its not hard to guess that the "Eagle Head Coup" (in late 2024) must be preceded by a big event to justify a COG takeover. I think it is a Nuclear 911 False Flag. If true, its a pretty big deal.

an acquaintence recently emailed me about Ezra's Eagle and offered his take:
"Looking toward 2024, my expectation is that America will have another campaign/election season; more contentious, violent, and with another unacceptable outcome for all parties. We won’t have an inauguration as two individuals will claim themselves as the winner and rightful leader. What remains of our gov’t system completely falls apart. All hope of legal resolution evaporates in the subsequent shtf that expands and deepens the ongoing balkanization with kinetic local/regional conflict. Christians will be hunted & killed as all other remaining fragments of Old America will be outlawed. Eventually, it will be settled by the ‘hero’ authoritarian (the third head) before being removed as the anti-Christ steps in to force peace, acceptance and leadership and exhibiting great power over physics. (I expect the three heads as future role leaders more than past leaders.) Agency will be totally replaced by communist adherence as Satan continues to implement ‘his’ plan to save us by force. The war continues…it never stopped."
Last edited by Peace Will Be Taken on April 20th, 2023, 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

bertmc wrote: April 20th, 2023, 9:21 pm
TheDuke wrote: April 19th, 2023, 1:54 pm this doesn't seem to mean anything about Ezra's Eagle prophesy
Yep, Ezra's Eagle is stricly a US view of the events leading to the Tribulation. Its not hard to guess that the "Eagle Head Coup" (in late 2024) must be preceded by a big event to justify a COG takeover. I think it is a Nuclear 911 False Flag. If true, its a pretty big deal.
How did you psychically read Ezra's mind to figure out they were seeing Mystery Babylon, aka US of A?

Peace Will Be Taken
captain of 50

Ymarsakar wrote: April 20th, 2023, 9:35 pm How did you psychically read Ezra's mind to figure out they were seeing Mystery Babylon, aka US of A?
I took my clues from the scriptures, after being tipped off by these guys. Mike Rush is the one who figured it out. Please listen. But dont trust him. Read the original source document. https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/2- ... hapter-11/.

Michael B. Rush (a few sample videos)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWeDufXTt3A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vnnPXsbHOk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obhAiWIUEfM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRpceKCFXMQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abMgpxHJA0o

John Taylor
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9ftkS5zMzA
Last edited by Peace Will Be Taken on April 20th, 2023, 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Peace Will Be Taken
captain of 50

This is an amazing account of what christians must be prepared to endure in the tribulation. His vision begins at the opening of the 5th seal, which is the mass resurrection of the dead (after the first 4 seals, which are the 4 horsemen, 1.Plandemic 2.War 3.Famine 4.Gov Collapse.) He observed that all persons were in great despair, a state of profound hopelessness, at which time the AntiChrist & the NWO is revealed and it is received with no resistance. Shortly after he observes the emergence of Many Cities of Zion - not just at the centerplace in missouri - so your mission is to build zion in your town, start now. The vision finishes with his own beheading. As a pastor preaching this vision around the nation and around the world, he was persecuted in many churches for declaring that "no one is getting raptured out folks." Wherever you find this video on youtube, you will see comments like "dont believe it, we get raptured out, he just didn't see it..." The entire video is 2hrs 20min. This is a 50 min version that hits all of the essential points.
Momma J wrote: April 19th, 2023, 5:29 am I had a dream of this. There was but a handful of us who would not deny Christ. They were executing us one by one..... Now I pray in earnest to be strong enough to be able to share the Lord's love when I am truly faced with evil.
Perched Eagle wrote: April 19th, 2023, 11:58 am Had a similar dream years ago....
Last edited by Peace Will Be Taken on April 23rd, 2023, 3:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Aussie
captain of 100

Post by Aussie »

I have really considered Zelensky or even Macron? I'm not sure because I've known of Macron for a while but not Zelensky. The Anti-Christ has to come on to the world scene (like Zelensky) fairly new and pretty unknown like he did but I'm not sure who it is yet. It also sounds like he's homosexual but that doesn't stop him from being married and having a proxy wife? All I know is he's obviously occult / cabal / globalist or has been approved by them and he knows a lot about God to be a son of perdition. He will usher in a peace treaty with Israel and her enemies for seven years . When he does this the whole world will know who he is, he's name will be broadcast all over the world (like a very famous rockstar) everyone will love him and talk about him like a super hero. I also know that he doesn't like competition and in the last three and half years he kills the Globalists as well (one of the only good things that comes out it all) and of course the second coming of our Lord saviour Jesus Christ.

The Davidic leaders responsibilities will be to cry repentance, gather Israel, take the church back and fully restore it, Establish Zion, perform miracles, take the book of Mormon from the gentiles along with the lost tribes records and scriptures and take them all back to Israel to the Jews (fulfilling of the gentiles). He will also call God's spiritual Kings and Queens to help gather his children from the four corners of the earth to Zion which I presume is in Jackson County Missouri. Most of the church leaders and members particularly those from the Mormon church will not like these up and coming spiritual Kings and Queens and they may have already been treated like outcasts for a while during their lives because of their zeal for God; those of them that happened to be members of the Mormon church will be excommunicated from their church before David / God even calls them to their missions. On the other hand many members and leaders will be deceived at that time.