Greetings children of god

Tell us about yourself...
Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Greetings children of god

Post by Ymarsakar »

I'll skip some of my personal storyline until we get to around 2016, when I first started getting the thought that I should become a priest, before meeting the Mormon missionaries for the second time (sustainable).

Let's say that I was saying stuff like "Civil War 2 is inevitable" back around 2006-2008 online. I was deep into the conspiracy paranoia realm, but I wasn't reading conspiracy theorists. I was just on my own connecting the dots independently.

I wasn't particularly interested in religion or spiritualism either. In 2016, and before, I would talk to missionaries or Jehovah Witnesses, even though I did not believe any of their faith simply because I was curious and I was confident. I had no shadow trauma on the topic to defend against.

Fast forward a few months of church attendance, I was baptized and my base frequency began shifting and changing by leaps and bounds. If paranoid was a good word to describe me in 2006, warmonger would be a good way to describe me in 2004-2005. Patriot warmonger even. This is ironic later on, since I took the position of Peace for Ukraine in 2023, while fighting online vs warmongers that loved killing russians. I was once like them back in the day, except it was against Arabs and terrorists... reverse karma there.

I finished the Book of Mormon by around 2017, was ordained a Melchizedek priest by around 2017 too. I had already been staying off the coffee and alcohol before 2016, but not because of religious reasons. I did so for the practical reason that I trained in H2h, specifically lethal Hand to hand methods, and I didn't want to end up like that drunk guy we always heard about at a bar fight.

In 2012, "numb" or "neutral" might have been a good way to describe me. I was gaining control of my emotions, but in a sort of "PTSD kind of shell shocked way". That's because I found out about the child pedos and Leftist connections soon after 2006. I could not do anything against the evils by myself, given my situation, so I had to go inside myself and develop myself, cause I didn't have the power to change the world.

Well past forward even more past 2018 and 2020, I inherited or was granted power by Godhead to do a number of things I wasn't even asking for. One of these "gifts" led me to the realization by February 28th, 2020 that the Corona thing and its later waxxine, was a hybrid Atlantean DNA binary-biotoxic bio weapon. I had no real idea what I was talking about back then of course, but now it appears much clearer.

I tried to join LDS forum back in 2020, but I was blocked somehow. The email never showed up. Then I had another prompting back in 2022, but then I got really busy with Ukraine conflict.

So, I guess I am now one of those "veteran old conspiracy theorists" everyone in 2020 was talking about being right all the time ; )

Now I have reached serenity and peace. A kind of enlightenment, really. Or rather, a lesser form than what I had obtained and given up before.

To use the Japanese way of of introducing myself, my hobbies are Japanese anime/novels, martial arts, and military strategy/history.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Greetings children of god

Post by Lizzy60 »

Welcome!

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

Ymarsakar wrote: April 9th, 2023, 6:25 pm I'll skip some of my personal storyline until we get to around 2016, when I first started getting the thought that I should become a priest, before meeting the Mormon missionaries for the second time (sustainable).

Let's say that I was saying stuff like "Civil War 2 is inevitable" back around 2006-2008 online. I was deep into the conspiracy paranoia realm, but I wasn't reading conspiracy theorists. I was just on my own connecting the dots independently.

I wasn't particularly interested in religion or spiritualism either. In 2016, and before, I would talk to missionaries or Jehovah Witnesses, even though I did not believe any of their faith simply because I was curious and I was confident. I had no shadow trauma on the topic to defend against.

Fast forward a few months of church attendance, I was baptized and my base frequency began shifting and changing by leaps and bounds. If paranoid was a good word to describe me in 2006, warmonger would be a good way to describe me in 2004-2005. Patriot warmonger even. This is ironic later on, since I took the position of Peace for Ukraine in 2023, while fighting online vs warmongers that loved killing russians. I was once like them back in the day, except it was against Arabs and terrorists... reverse karma there.

I finished the Book of Mormon by around 2017, was ordained a Melchizedek priest by around 2017 too. I had already been staying off the coffee and alcohol before 2016, but not because of religious reasons. I did so for the practical reason that I trained in H2h, specifically lethal Hand to hand methods, and I didn't want to end up like that drunk guy we always heard about at a bar fight.

In 2012, "numb" or "neutral" might have been a good way to describe me. I was gaining control of my emotions, but in a sort of "PTSD kind of shell shocked way". That's because I found out about the child pedos and Leftist connections soon after 2006. I could not do anything against the evils by myself, given my situation, so I had to go inside myself and develop myself, cause I didn't have the power to change the world.

Well past forward even more past 2018 and 2020, I inherited or was granted power by Godhead to do a number of things I wasn't even asking for. One of these "gifts" led me to the realization by February 28th, 2020 that the Corona thing and its later waxxine, was a hybrid Atlantean DNA binary-biotoxic bio weapon. I had no real idea what I was talking about back then of course, but now it appears much clearer.

I tried to join LDS forum back in 2020, but I was blocked somehow. The email never showed up. Then I had another prompting back in 2022, but then I got really busy with Ukraine conflict.

So, I guess I am now one of those "veteran old conspiracy theorists" everyone in 2020 was talking about being right all the time ; )

Now I have reached serenity and peace. A kind of enlightenment, really. Or rather, a lesser form than what I had obtained and given up before.

To use the Japanese way of of introducing myself, my hobbies are Japanese anime/novels, martial arts, and military strategy/history.
That was a ride!
Welcome to the best forum on all the internets, hermano 😉😁

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

Welcome. Interesting history.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

creator wrote: April 9th, 2023, 9:20 pm Welcome. Interesting history.
Ok, thanks, saitama ; )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLF4NjT ... YW5lYW4%3D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErXfj3s ... Jvcw%3D%3D

Video references for those that don't know the context

BigT
captain of 100

Post by BigT »

Welcome to the forum, Ymarsakar.

Nevervaxxed
captain of 100

Post by Nevervaxxed »

Good life story - yhx for sharing

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

thanks for sharing your experiences,

welcome to the fringe in flux

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Ymarsakar wrote: April 9th, 2023, 6:25 pm I'll skip some of my personal storyline until we get to around 2016, when I first started getting the thought that I should become a priest, before meeting the Mormon missionaries for the second time (sustainable).
I have appreciated getting your thoughts & perspective on various topics.

What made you interested in Mormonism before?
I imagine most outside lds have much different ideas of “priest, decon”, etc. :)

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Thinker wrote: April 22nd, 2023, 2:36 pm
I have appreciated getting your thoughts & perspective on various topics.

What made you interested in Mormonism before?
I imagine most outside lds have much different ideas of “priest, decon”, etc. :)
The idea of being a priest just popped in my head one time.

Actuqlly the first time i saw mormon missionaries was when 5 or 6 young men visited my home and i seated them at the table and told them what little i knew of why i thought jeshua had real prophetic power. Because i knew that judea fell after that time period when jeshua pronounced the destruction via his words. They did not mention a book of mormon. I had no idea mormons had a book of mormon. I thought mormon was some old testament or mortal leader.

I first heard of the existence of a book of mormon in 2016.

Many things are hidden and veiled from me before i was ready. Once ready i started blazing through the divine tests, aced most, and now here i am. In god s apocalypse.

I was not interested in a man organized religion. I was a deist like founding fathers. Someone who believed in an impersonal god.

The tests for my priesthood was like 10% interview and diet or doctrine stuff. The other 90% came as moral and real life tests. Stuff like in the new testament where the apostles were told to help people and to perform miracles.

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Ymarsakar wrote: April 22nd, 2023, 3:09 pm The idea of being a priest just popped in my head one time.

Actuqlly the first time i saw mormon missionaries was when 5 or 6 young men visited my home and i seated them at the table and told them what little i knew of why i thought jeshua had real prophetic power. Because i knew that judea fell after that time period when jeshua pronounced the destruction via his words. They did not mention a book of mormon. I had no idea mormons had a book of mormon. I thought mormon was some old testament or mortal leader.

Many things are hidden and veiled from me before i was ready. Once ready i started blazing through the divine tests, aced most, and now here i am. In god s apocalypse.

I was not interested in a man organized religion. I was a deist like founding fathers. Someone who believed in an impersonal god.

The tests for my priesthood was like 10% interview and diet or doctrine stuff. The other 90% came as moral and real life tests. Stuff like in the new testament where the apostles were told to help people and to perform miracles.
Fitting description - “blazing through.”
You have caught my attention as someone who is enthusiastic (“God within”) about learning truth - no matter if it’s FDA/Lds… approved or not! I admire that.

Personally I see Mormonism in my life as a good foundation - it’s taught me habits of chastity, sobriety, striving to be better, etc. Now it’s not the be-all, end-all it seemed before, with tons of heavy flaws discovered. I appreciate the good, but am not letting it keep me back from blazing through to God.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Thinker wrote: April 22nd, 2023, 3:21 pm
Ymarsakar wrote: April 22nd, 2023, 3:09 pm The idea of being a priest just popped in my head one time.

You have caught my attention as someone who is enthusiastic (“God within”) about learning truth - no matter if it’s FDA/Lds… approved or not! I admire that.

Personally I see Mormonism in my life as a good foundation - it’s taught me habits of chastity, sobriety, striving to be better, etc. Now it’s not the be-all, end-all it seemed before, with tons of heavy flaws discovered. I appreciate the good, but am not letting it keep me back from blazing through to God.
Yes, many people here feel at that frequency. They have not abandoned god or jeshua but they feel betrayed by the world and humans in it.

Some are further along than others like saitama. Others haver only begun the journey.

As a disciple and br9ther to jeshua the christ, we have a reputation to maintain after all heh. So there are a lot of things people care about that i find i am neutral at best on now.

Somehow the money and riches have not flowed in. They have aggregated in banks, the old babylonian money magick. Mystery babylon. Yet there is a power greater than riches that now dwells within my temple. And it is this alone that will carry me through every obstacle and challenge.

For i made the decision to seek truth and speak it in 2008. Even if the entire world made themselves my enemy. In many ways, i am where humanity will be at in a few short years...

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Ymarsakar wrote: April 22nd, 2023, 3:30 pm
Thinker wrote: April 22nd, 2023, 3:21 pm Fitting description - “blazing through.”

Yes, many people here feel at that frequency. They have not abandoned god or jeshua but they feel betrayed by the world and humans in it.

Some are further along than others like saitama. Others haver only begun the journey.

As a disciple and br9ther to jeshua the christ, we have a reputation to maintain after all heh. So there are a lot of things people care about that i find i am neutral at best on now.

Somehow the money and riches have not flowed in. They have aggregated in banks, the old babylonian money magick. Mystery babylon. Yet there is a power greater than riches that now dwells within my temple. And it is this alone that will carry me through every obstacle and challenge.

For i made the decision to seek truth and speak it in 2008. Even if the entire world made themselves my enemy. In many ways, i am where humanity will be at in a few short years...
It is good to see so much progress - within myself & others - even if there’s a lot more to go.

It’s interesting that you see yourself as a brother to Jeshua. I believe it’s likely that there is such a spiritual family! So encouraging! I admire your commitment to truth (God). I’m trying to prioritize that way too, and yes, I’ve made enemies for speaking truth. It can feel very lonely. And I’m working on delivery (spoon full of sugar helps the truth go down).

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

https://www.altuniversebyu.com/2021/08/ ... ve-of-fda/

Here is what I got from the unvierse/god when I looked that up. They really are joking with me now.

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Ymarsakar wrote: April 26th, 2023, 9:53 am

Here is what I got from the unvierse/god when I looked that up. They really are joking with me now.
Wait, let me get this straight… this lady received the experimental common cold mRNA shot, then when she saw church leaders pretend to get shots (reported at least some of them got saline in their public image pictures)… then this lady hated the church so much she decided to identify as unvaccinated… YET, her new profit is the FDA who said this experimental dangerous shot was ok, so she’s considering getting the experimental shot again???

Wth?

Another question:
How does this relate to what I posted?
You mentioned, “Here is what I got from the unvierse/god when I looked that up.”
What did you look up?

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Thinker wrote: April 29th, 2023, 3:57 pm
Ymarsakar wrote: April 26th, 2023, 9:53 am

Wait, let me get this straight… this lady received the experimental common cold mRNA shot, then when she saw church leaders pretend to get shots (reported at least some of them got saline in their public image pictures)… then this lady hated the church so much she decided to identify as unvaccinated… YET, her new profit is the FDA who said this experimental dangerous shot was ok, so she’s considering getting the experimental shot again???

Wth?

Another question:
How does this relate to what I posted?
You mentioned, “Here is what I got from the unvierse/god when I looked that up.”
What did you look up?
Fda lds. There r a lot of acronyms used here that i dont know of.

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

Ymarsakar wrote: April 9th, 2023, 6:25 pm a hybrid Atlantean DNA binary-biotoxic bio weapon.
What do you mean by Atlantean and how do you know it is Atlantean?

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Shawn Henry wrote: April 29th, 2023, 4:17 pm
Ymarsakar wrote: April 9th, 2023, 6:25 pm a hybrid Atlantean DNA binary-biotoxic bio weapon.
What do you mean by Atlantean and how do you know it is Atlantean?
That was the word i had that was available. Atlantis had stories of chimeras and dna hybridization. 1st enoch fallen watchet stuff as well. Thr story is that there is an anti christ agenda to corrypt the christ dna blood. Aka blood.

When i heard of wuhan and animals plus humans, the term came to mind but it was not human knowledge but a kind of spiritual knowlrdge.

The idea that it was a weapon based on dna or that the waxxine was dna based did noy exist in thr publiv consciousness at the time. Even conspiracy theorists needed time to get there.