Three children killed in Tennessee

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Seed Starter
captain of 1,000

Re: Three children killed in Tennessee

Post by Seed Starter »

spiritMan wrote: March 27th, 2023, 6:47 pm
nightlight wrote: March 27th, 2023, 6:11 pm
Seed Starter wrote: March 27th, 2023, 5:19 pm

People are killed in prison with all sorts of security. Schools post their bell schedules online. They have crowded halls, assemblies, sports etc. I don't think most parents would like what schools become if they were truly secure. With a ton of cash they could get close to safe but it would be miserable for children or parents. Schools are a target in this country. While everyone tries to figure out what to do decade after decade the bodies of children continue to pile up. If you want a better guarantee of safety pull your children out. Don't trust your children to people who can't or won't protect children. "But we can't homeschool." OK that doesn't change the facts. Your children have a higher risk of death and or injury in public school. This is THE ONLY way to guarantee safety now. Or you can wait for politicians. The last shooter was 6! And they had all sorts of warning there.

I'm not point a finger at you nightlight. I just finished a nearly 500 page book on our journey to homeschool so I've seen and read a lot. Too much maybe. I'm sick of seeing this. I wrote the book so people would have information to act. I'm just glad these are lone gunmen, likely bullied, programmed, and or drugged in many cases. If professionals ever targeted schools it would be so much worse. Yes mental illness is an issue. Schools create opportunity for bullies and the bullied often kill themselves and others. This will blow over and people will keep virtue signaling all over social media but continue driving their little ones to school. Some laws might even be passed and security drills created but this will happen again. People can do more than hope and pray but will they? I remember years ago we had snipers pointing guns at a man over at our local elementary who threatened to blow the school up. False alarm but I'm glad our kids were out. Look how long it took hundreds of trained operators to breach the door at Uvalde. The injured were calling 911 for help. Parents were stopped from acting when police wouldn't. Even if cops show up that is no guarantee. Take the decision back from the decision makers. I know it's hard for some because it was hard for us. I know it can be done. Start a co-op, live on less, make money another way, sacrifice to avoid having your children sacrificed. Sorry if I've offended anyone here but this is a solution for many.
You're right. Homeschooling is the best option.

But it's a hard decision ....he is an only child, and I don't want to isolate him. I understand that there's programs, activities, sports ect.....

My wife and I planned on taking him out of public school after elementary school . But maybe I look into it sooner

*Sigh*

This is stressing me. I understand the odds are in our favor. But these things could happen anywhere and time

Regardless of what my family does, I still think armed guards are completely reasonable/doable....and a whole lot better than doing nothing
I actually think it's better to homeschool earlier than later. Older kids want more interaction with their peers, whereas younger kids won't remember it or care so much.
I agree. There are a lot of younger kids being homeschooled. Also most any parent can handle teaching elementary.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Niemand wrote: March 27th, 2023, 3:17 pm Makes a change for it to be a woman doing a school shooting.
What I'm wondering is if she was a real woman or a transwoman.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Lizzy60 wrote: March 27th, 2023, 4:01 pm Whatever the trajectory, they will have more testosterone than a biological woman. The reality is that a “male” either born male, or transitioning hormonally to male, did this shooting.
That makes more sense.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

LostCreekAcres wrote: March 27th, 2023, 4:16 pm Audrey Elizabeth Hale, aka Aiden Hale.

https://heavy.com/news/audrey-hale/

"... on LinkedIn, Hale indicated the use of he/him pronouns.
The LinkedIn also indicated Hale has used the name Aiden Hale..."
Two officers confronted Hale on the second floor of the school, Nashville police tweeted. Police said Hale went to the second floor and opened fire.

“We have investigations ongoing now at the residence on Brightwood Avenue and we have made contact with the father that lived at that residence and are putting together more information,” Drake said in a later press conference. “We’ve also determined there were maps drawn of the school in detail, surveillance, entry points, etc. We know and believe that entry was gained through shooting through one of the doors is how they actually got into the school.”
It's just weird when women decide to become mass shooters.

spiritMan
captain of 1,000

Post by spiritMan »

Silver Pie wrote: March 27th, 2023, 7:30 pm
LostCreekAcres wrote: March 27th, 2023, 4:16 pm Audrey Elizabeth Hale, aka Aiden Hale.

https://heavy.com/news/audrey-hale/

"... on LinkedIn, Hale indicated the use of he/him pronouns.
The LinkedIn also indicated Hale has used the name Aiden Hale..."
Two officers confronted Hale on the second floor of the school, Nashville police tweeted. Police said Hale went to the second floor and opened fire.

“We have investigations ongoing now at the residence on Brightwood Avenue and we have made contact with the father that lived at that residence and are putting together more information,” Drake said in a later press conference. “We’ve also determined there were maps drawn of the school in detail, surveillance, entry points, etc. We know and believe that entry was gained through shooting through one of the doors is how they actually got into the school.”
It's just weird when women decide to become mass shooters.
It's a dude who's messed up in the head.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

Wait so it was a bioloigical woman who preferred "he/him" pronouns? If true I am amazed there is no outrage over "deadnaming" him.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

spiritMan wrote: March 27th, 2023, 7:34 pm It's a dude who's messed up in the head.
I'm thoroughly confused.

That link shared on heavy.com had a picture at the top that looked like a woman dressed in male clothing.

The whole thing reminds me of that youtuber "female' who was arrested for elder abuse because "she" kept raping "her"senile mother (basically coerced or manipulated the mother). When I first heard that a woman had raped her mother, I was like, "Impossible!" so I looked it up. Nope. An evil perverted man who was taking care of his senile mom was the perpetrator - only pretending to be a woman for the YouTube hits he got.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Original_Intent wrote: March 27th, 2023, 7:37 pm Wait so it was a bioloigical woman who preferred "he/him" pronouns?
That's my understanding. In this circus, who knows anything anymore?

If true I am amazed there is no outrage over "deadnaming" him.
Spot on!

spiritMan
captain of 1,000

Post by spiritMan »

Silver Pie wrote: March 27th, 2023, 7:47 pm
spiritMan wrote: March 27th, 2023, 7:34 pm It's a dude who's messed up in the head.
I'm thoroughly confused.

That link shared on heavy.com had a picture at the top that looked like a woman dressed in male clothing.

The whole thing reminds me of that youtuber "female' who was arrested for elder abuse because "she" kept raping "her"senile mother (basically coerced or manipulated the mother). When I first heard that a woman had raped her mother, I was like, "Impossible!" so I looked it up. Nope. An evil perverted man who was taking care of his senile mom was the perpetrator - only pretending to be a woman for the YouTube hits he got.
For me, the following is a pretty good rule of thumb. Due to the AP styleguides, if someone says a person is "trans" and refers to that individuals using she/her . . .it means it's a dude.

The worst crime in the world these days is to "misgender" someone so everyone gives into the delusion. At least because they use "trans" you can normally piece it together . . .however . . . . there is a movement to drop the "trans" . . which holy . . .if that happens God help us.

spiritMan
captain of 1,000

Post by spiritMan »

Silver Pie wrote: March 27th, 2023, 7:48 pm
Original_Intent wrote: March 27th, 2023, 7:37 pm Wait so it was a bioloigical woman who preferred "he/him" pronouns?
That's my understanding. In this circus, who knows anything anymore?

If true I am amazed there is no outrage over "deadnaming" him.
Spot on!
The "deadnaming" outrage is exactly what I am talking about.

spiritMan
captain of 1,000

Post by spiritMan »

Original_Intent wrote: March 27th, 2023, 7:37 pm Wait so it was a bioloigical woman who preferred "he/him" pronouns? If true I am amazed there is no outrage over "deadnaming" him.
I believe they are referring to the trans. individual using she/her pronouns; which for me says it's a dude pretending to be a chic.

But who knows these days . . . seriously, anyone want some serious mind messing look up Blaire White and other trans . . .who the hell knows these days.

God what a messed up world . . .especially for a young man . . .can't be much worse than looking at a picture of a what appears to be an attractive "woman" and then finding out . . .oh that's a @#$% dude. That would really screw with your head, especially as a young male 15-20 year old going through puberty.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

spiritMan wrote: March 27th, 2023, 7:51 pm For me, the following is a pretty good rule of thumb. Due to the AP styleguides, if someone says a person is "trans" and refers to that individuals using she/her . . .it means it's a dude.

The worst crime in the world these days is to "misgender" someone so everyone gives into the delusion. At least because they use "trans" you can normally piece it together . . .however . . . . there is a movement to drop the "trans" . . which holy . . .if that happens God help us.
spiritMan wrote: March 27th, 2023, 7:52 pm The "deadnaming" outrage is exactly what I am talking about.

Okay, I do see that most people seem petrified of calling a person by the wrong name (birth name aka "dead name") or saying he if the male pretends to be female (and vice versa) - so if there wasn't so much stress that people accidentally called this person she, then this person really is a he. Sheesh! We are beyond ripe for destruction!

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

There is no legitimate reason to send a child to public school. Even a private school is public unless they do things differently. Like the public is not allowed on the premises. Not a parent? Get lost. Certainly teachers should conceal carry. Anyone that is against guns has no business teaching children anything.

A parent that sends their child to public school to be indoctrinated in satanism, is guilty of child abuse. As long as there are teachers unions, satan will always be in charge of schools.

spiritMan
captain of 1,000

Post by spiritMan »

Silver Pie wrote: March 27th, 2023, 7:58 pm
spiritMan wrote: March 27th, 2023, 7:51 pm For me, the following is a pretty good rule of thumb. Due to the AP styleguides, if someone says a person is "trans" and refers to that individuals using she/her . . .it means it's a dude.

spiritMan wrote: March 27th, 2023, 7:52 pm The "deadnaming" outrage is exactly what I am talking about.

Okay, I do see that most people seem petrified of calling a person by the wrong name (birth name aka "dead name") or saying he if the male pretends to be female (and vice versa) - so if there wasn't so much stress that people accidentally called this person she, then this person really is a he. Sheesh! We are beyond ripe for destruction!
And it's not just that . . .but that you don't know if a quote coming from a newspaper is actually what the person said. In order to "not offend" they might change the pronouns in text of what someone says.

Lemarque
captain of 100

Post by Lemarque »

spiritMan wrote: March 27th, 2023, 7:56 pm
Original_Intent wrote: March 27th, 2023, 7:37 pm Wait so it was a bioloigical woman who preferred "he/him" pronouns? If true I am amazed there is no outrage over "deadnaming" him.
I believe they are referring to the trans. individual using she/her pronouns; which for me says it's a dude pretending to be a chic.

But who knows these days . . . seriously, anyone want some serious mind messing look up Blaire White and other trans . . .who the hell knows these days.

God what a messed up world . . .especially for a young man . . .can't be much worse than looking at a picture of a what appears to be an attractive "woman" and then finding out . . .oh that's a @#$% dude. That would really screw with your head, especially as a young male 15-20 year old going through puberty.
The shooter has xx chromosomes. A girl. Female. Woman.

Not a dude.

spiritMan
captain of 1,000

Post by spiritMan »

Lemarque wrote: March 27th, 2023, 8:19 pm
spiritMan wrote: March 27th, 2023, 7:56 pm

The shooter has xx chromosomes. A girl. Female. Woman.

Not a dude.
That's what it looks like as I've scrolled through twitter . . . God this world needs to burn . . .it takes this much effort just to figure out if it's a chic or a dude.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

spiritMan wrote: March 27th, 2023, 8:21 pm
Lemarque wrote: March 27th, 2023, 8:19 pm The shooter has xx chromosomes. A girl. Female. Woman.

Not a dude.
That's what it looks like as I've scrolled through twitter . . . God this world needs to burn . . .it takes this much effort just to figure out if it's a chic or a dude.
Amen! Upside-down, downside-up. Right is wrong. Good is evil. Men are women, boys are girls. Insane!

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🌎🌍🌏

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Utah, Iowa, Arkansas, and Florida passed Universal school choice this year.
Looks like only 4 states are interested in kids education. But, will it help?

A charter school may not have a union and so may not be full blown satanic.

Even so, there is absolutely zero excuse for teachers not to be armed. Any teacher refusing to protect children should be fired immediately, if not sooner.

Seed Starter
captain of 1,000

Post by Seed Starter »

Fred wrote: March 27th, 2023, 10:09 pm Utah, Iowa, Arkansas, and Florida passed Universal school choice this year.
Looks like only 4 states are interested in kids education. But, will it help?

A charter school may not have a union and so may not be full blown satanic.

Even so, there is absolutely zero excuse for teachers not to be armed. Any teacher refusing to protect children should be fired immediately, if not sooner.

Go to 11:15 and watch for a minute.
That pesky democratic process... Charter schools are a corporate takeover of public school. They are part of the technocratic school-to-work/mass data collection machine. They consider children as resources. Hate what the charter is doing? Good luck with convincing the board of directors you demand change. You can't vote them out. They have Disney charters. Chicago LOVES charters! New Orleans was switched over to 90% charters after the storm. Charter schools have this reputation of being good schools for those who win the lottery to get in.

"They (charters) don't have an elected school board."

Then he goes into a big thing about "the consent of the governed" and how long it took for us to get our form of government. He calls the rapid turnover of school boards chaos. Reed Hastings founder of crapflix is so kind to help with education. He's in bed with all sorts of evil. His resume is pretty horrible.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Silver Pie wrote: March 27th, 2023, 7:22 pm
Niemand wrote: March 27th, 2023, 3:17 pm Makes a change for it to be a woman doing a school shooting.
Women do murder and commit crimes, of coruse, but the school shooting thing seems to be a very male thing to do.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUozZIxS0nA

Purported to be footage of the shooter entering and walking around in the school/church.
The YouTube channel is someone who lives in Spain, I think. If you don’t like his commentary, mute and just watch the camera feeds.
What it looks like to me is that she entered from a set of doors that were not used for the school. Remember, this was a large multi-building property with a church as well as the private school.
The church obviously had cameras installed, and they seem to be good quality. How much more would it have cost to have those camera feeds broadcast in real time, with someone watching them, especially when the school was in session? Heck church members and parents would probably have done this voluntarily. Watch the cameras, call 911. She may have been stopped before killing anyone.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Silver Pie wrote: March 27th, 2023, 7:22 pm
She grew up female, verified by lifelong neighbors. Her mother called her a “daughter” in an interview yesterday. She had longtime social media accounts under Audrey, and her ID at the crime scene said Audrey. However, she also had a social media account that said she used he/him and went by Aiden. This account, Aiden Creates, has been deleted.

The question of the hour is how trans was she? Only social to try to start he careeer? Or had she started taking hormone blockers, and male hormones, in order to transition? Was she taking anti-depressants? She was a 28-yr old still living in her parents’ home. That could signal some problems.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

Why would they release the shooter footage so quickly? I can’t help but think this has something to do w/ increased gun control.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

The left blowing up about the deadnaming, as predicted.
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/lef ... isgendered
Sick, Sad World

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: March 28th, 2023, 7:29 am Why would they release the shooter footage so quickly? I can’t help but think this has something to do w/ increased gun control.
Update — I also saw the same footage posted by NewsNation, who verify it was released by Nashville police.

Here is another YouTuber claiming he has the final texts from Audrey/Aiden to a close friend, basically a suicide note.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0eIG06jvvE

Note that Audrey signed one of her texts as Audrey/Aiden, so she was still using her birth name along with her new male name. I don’t know what this means. Perhaps gender fluid? This whole trans thing does not end well.