Natural Disasters 2023

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Re: Natural Disasters 2023

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Lynn wrote: May 27th, 2023, 1:31 am Also, Thanks for the post & URL to the Hurghada earthquake. She said it woke her up, as it was after 1 AM (at that time, there was a 7 hour difference (time zone). Currently, it is now 8 ahead of us here in south central Texas after she moved closer to Hurghada, the week after.
Weird they reported the magnitude with three digits of precision. 8-)

When scientists state it was 4.57 it means they are sure that the exact magnitude was greater than 4.565 and less than 4.575. That’s how significant digits work. There was a series of quakes that began with (1) a 5.7 in SLC that landed Moroni’s Instrument. It was followed by a (2) 6.5 in Idaho that shook my son on his unusual birthday. Then The Spirit was invited to answer naysayers with a (3) 7.3, which it did within the week. Each quake 0.8 more powerful than the previous in the geometric sequence. Next an (4a) 8.2 occurred followed closely by (4b) which was reported as an 8.1.

At the time I joked that Mike was sighting in his Earthquake Rifle, but he later clarified that the 4a was measured wrong which made 4b necessary. All this is documented in Bro. Jones EARTHQUAKES! thread, where he posted shortly after 4a and 4b alarmed him.

Thank you for posting about your wife being in the right place at the right time.

It was the perfect seque to our inspired posts. ❗️

#57 strikes again. :lol:

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

FrankOne wrote: May 26th, 2023, 7:19 pm
BeNotDeceived wrote: May 26th, 2023, 1:07 pm
FrankOne wrote: May 26th, 2023, 12:50 pm … Wild stuff …

Timing patterns spelled CHRIST and CRIST at https://march8miracle.org

How do you explain that. :?:
I would not discount it, because I am a 'believer' by nature but would have had to have seen it happen in front of me for me to give it serious contemplation.

I enjoy gematria.

the fact that Christ = 77 is interesting.
Two others saw the photo shortly after it was taken, that can attest as to when it was taken.

The exact time of the ensuing earthquake is well documented by USGS and many others.

Berisheet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtATSQx3cjI is an amazing example.

Lynn
captain of 100

Post by Lynn »

Question- Did anybody hear of what happened in or near Kiev early this morning (their time)? Let me explain, Elena (in Egypt), was awoken earlier about 4:13 AM by a rare thunderstorm in Hurghada. They are ahead of us by 8 hours here in south central Texas. Thunderstorms are rare in Egypt, as to what she has been told there.
+++++++++
last night there was something incredible for Egypt, at 04:13 a thunderstorm started abruptly, a lot of bright lightning, it was as bright as during the day and the turquoise color of the sea was visible and a heavy downpour began. The thunder was very loud and it lasted all until 05:30 in the morning.
Now it looks like a light rain has fallen and the freshness of the rain is smelling right here :) Rain in Egypt is a very rare phenomenon, especially heavy rain and thunderstorms, as it was last night
+++++++++

Anyway, she also shared of something the newsgroups from Kiev & Ukraine were posting about, in her words:
++++++++++++++++
At 05:13 in the morning, in Kiev and the region, an earthquake began, 3.4 points, people's doors flew out in houses, glass and chandeliers swung , I do not know how long it all lasted there, but the earthquake tracking services wrote that it was not an earthquake, it was something else that was happening... In the evening , the mayor of Kiev, Klitschko, wrote that it was a new, powerful, military , heavy equipment and there was so much noise and everything was shaking ... Everything sounds somehow implausible, but there was something that scared many in Kiev and the region
++++++++++++++++

I failed to get a clarification if this was Sunday or perhaps Saturday. But it probably was Sunday early AM in Kiev, as it was in the evening (after their time of 10 Pm or 22:00) in Kiev & Egypt when we were in Skype.

But my stepdaughter in Bucha (which is an outer suburb of Kiev), told her she (Elena) did not hear or feel anything. But Helen is a very sound sleeper.

So I was wondering if anybody might have heard what it was.

Meanwhile as to in Lugansk (eastern portion under Russian occupation), Elena shared this:
++++++++++++++++++++++
In Lugansk, heavy rains have been pouring for two weeks in a row and in some areas cars were supplied and the water was higher than the side door of the car and the rains should also go half the same in Koasnodar and Rostov. In Lugansk, there has always been a stagnant, dry heat, now everything has changed dramatically and Mama T. said that some kind of increased humidity, bed linen is wet and humid outside, there has never been such a climate there
++++++++++++++++++++++
She is right, it can get down to -30 F in the winter (January & February) & up to 114 F in the summer in Lugansk.

I did run across a mention that humidity will increase in the days ahead, as to the earth changes. I glanced back thru books I had recently read to find who stated it. I never could find it. But I did a search & it seems one book notes that Ruth Montgomery (a psychic) made mention of high humidity in our future:
+++++++++++++++++
"In the late 1990s, says Ruth Montgomery, increasing signs will be seen of a coming pole shift. There will be ... gale-force winds and increased general humidity."
+++++++++++++++++

I have not had time to track that down to see which book she may have shared that in. Anyway, the source I read (first saw the bit on higher humidity), was not Ruth Montgomery.

Oh, as to the recent Hurghada earthquake, she shared this as well:
+++++++++++
That earthquake, the Egyptians said, came from the direction of Sharm El-Sheikh and it was caused in the sea by some kind of displacement of layers
+++++++++++

Interesting, as Sharm-El-Sheikh (City of Peace) is NE of Hurghada, on the coast at the tip of the Sinai Peninsula. And about a month or two ago, Elena & a friend were on the balcony of one of their apartments , and Elena took a pic of the Red Sea. When they looked at it, two distinct UFOs had just come out of the ocean, and were at an angle of incline meaning they had just come out of the ocean. This would be out about in the direction of the earthquake & Sharm-El-Sheikh.

Lynn
captain of 100

Post by Lynn »

I found out a few hours ago, according to CBS World News that it was the largest drone attack by Russia on Kiev. It was over 50 drones. All but two were shot down or intercepted. Chances are the 2 that did hit was the cause of what measured to be a 3.4 quake, but was probably a shockwave instead, as the Earthquake tracking stated it was not an earthquake. I recall when a nightclub blew up back in the late 1980s, windows were blown out a half mile away & woke everybody up. We had got to see & hear 3 Dog Night (the group) there perform about a month before. We joked since they were dynamiting the old Brazos River bridge west of our twin cities, that some of the workers might have been refused access into the club due to Graham's "collar" requirement. My brother-in-law & me a little later, had to run home to change shirts.