Is this the severe winter before the SHTF

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Is this the severe winter before the SHTF

Post by larsenb »

A number of years ago, someone gave me a 6 mo gift certificate allowing me access to AVOW. During that time I remember reading several times on that site about the great call-out to tent cities being preceding by a very severe winter, with the call-out taking place near the end of it. As memory serves me, it may have been Roger K Young who came up with this prediction.

I've never seen a winter like the one we are still in, despite 4 days into Spring. After a short interlude where a lot of our snow pack at my elevation had melted off, after weeks and months of cold weather, with snow-showers every day or two, we had a near white-out blizzard today, which is still going on, with about a 10 inch snow fall and drifting up to 14 inches.

The continuity of the cold, snowy weather is what is remarkable about this winter. Even the winter of '92 can't compete.

Even though, there may not be a call-out to a tent city, maybe RKY got it right in predicting an incredibly hard winter before the SHTF.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Is this the severe winter before the SHTF

Post by Fred »

larsenb wrote: March 24th, 2023, 8:25 pm A number of years ago, someone gave me a 6 mo gift certificate allowing me access to AVOW. During that time I remember reading several times on that site about the great call-out to tent cities being preceding by a very severe winter, with the call-out taking place near the end of it. As memory serves me, it may have been Roger K Young who came up with this prediction.

I've never seen a winter like the one we are still in, despite 4 days into Spring. After a short interlude where a lot of our snow pack at my elevation had melted off, after weeks and months of cold weather, with snow-showers every day or two, we had a near white-out blizzard today, which is still going on, with about a 10 inch snow fall and drifting up to 14 inches.

The continuity of the cold, snowy weather is what is remarkable about this winter. Even the winter of '92 can't compete.

Even though, there may not be a call-out to a tent city, maybe RKY got it right in predicting an incredibly hard winter before the SHTF.
Snow at the top and mud at the bottom. $500 a month on propane. I'm tired of it already. When it melts all at once, the roads at the bottom wash out ten feet deep. Right now, there are puddles in the road over a foot deep. Not paved so it's 4wd only. The semis still make it to the oil wells. They said they was going to fix the road last week. Not yet. Snow still a foot deep where I live. A thousand deer are looking for something to eat. The lake is still frozen over. Strawberry will be for another month, at least. Sun comes out and then it snows again. All in the same day.

Godislove
captain of 100

Post by Godislove »

larsenb wrote: March 24th, 2023, 8:25 pm A number of years ago, someone gave me a 6 mo gift certificate allowing me access to AVOW. During that time I remember reading several times on that site about the great call-out to tent cities being preceding by a very severe winter, with the call-out taking place near the end of it. As memory serves me, it may have been Roger K Young who came up with this prediction.

Are you in Utah? My understanding is this is the wettest winter on record in Utah.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Fred wrote: March 24th, 2023, 8:49 pm

Snow at the top and mud at the bottom. $500 a month on propane. I'm tired of it already. When it melts all at once, the roads at the bottom wash out ten feet deep. Right now, there are puddles in the road over a foot deep. Not paved so it's 4wd only. The semis still make it to the oil wells. They said they was going to fix the road last week. Not yet. Snow still a foot deep where I live. A thousand deer are looking for something to eat. The lake is still frozen over. Strawberry will be for another month, at least. Sun comes out and then it snows again. All in the same day.
The principals involved in the Skin Walker Ranch investigations were complaining about the snow near this area just a day or so ago.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Godislove wrote: March 24th, 2023, 8:51 pm

Are you in Utah? My understanding is this is the wettest winter on record in Utah.
I believe it. Our area fully supports this idea. Yeh, I'm in Utah . . . and at elevation . . . . which doesn't help.

Godislove
captain of 100

Post by Godislove »

I feel in a sense like the SHTF is already happening. The question is when will it come to a town near you?
It's been severe and crazy weather all over the country this year, earthquakes, crazy train derailments etc.
I've heard the weather in California has also decimated crops.
I personally feel the destructions are already in progress but at the beginning.
Last edited by Godislove on March 24th, 2023, 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

moving2zion
captain of 100

Post by moving2zion »

This is one of the Bishop Koyle prophecies as recorded by Ogden Krout.
It was snowing above Seattle and in Eastern Washington State today as well. It's supposed to continue with hail falling all week.
A lot of locals are starting to discuss expected flooding due to the snow melt.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Tornados are doing a lot of damage and taking lives in Mississippi and Alabama tonight. Huge hail in Tennessee.

HereWeGo
captain of 1,000

Post by HereWeGo »

In Utah today, we surpassed the all time water content record in the snow. Now .1" of water content more than 1983 when we had the State Street River . Currently 26.1" of water will come down this spring.

Cewa19
captain of 10

Post by Cewa19 »

Godislove wrote: March 24th, 2023, 9:03 pm I feel in a sense like the SHTF is already happening. The question is when will it come to a town near you?
It's been severe and crazy weather all over the country this year, earthquakes, crazy train derailments etc.
I personally feel the destructions are already in progress but at the beginning.

I agree with this. We are definitely in the beginning stages of things going sideways. I can feel it in my bones.

Interestingly enough, this is a time for us to get prepared, but I am lacking in energy/drive. We have some decent food storage, water, and security. I need to put a wood burner in the house and do the garden this spring…..I’m feeling out of gas!

Time to fill up the tank.

RosyPosy
captain of 100

Post by RosyPosy »

Super wet and cold winter, yet the elites will push global warming/climate change to no end.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

well here in the rainy PNW, things are at or below normal. We had maybe all told, 8 inches of snow, 1 foot at 400' MSL. and moderate to low rain. Same in Texas. So, unless the prophesies are only about Utah................ I have my doubts.

RosyPosy
captain of 100

Post by RosyPosy »

TheDuke wrote: March 24th, 2023, 11:23 pm well here in the rainy PNW, things are at or below normal. We had maybe all told, 8 inches of snow, 1 foot at 400' MSL. and moderate to low rain. Same in Texas. So, unless the prophesies are only about Utah................ I have my doubts.
South Dakota and Montana have been hit pretty hard.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

friend in upstate NY, just off lake effect area where I was raised and was used to 14' or more in the 1970's had only one weekend of standing 8" all year.

So, some up and some down. but, seems average overall.

RosyPosy
captain of 100

Post by RosyPosy »

Well as for what the title claims. My answer is no. It'd have to be much more severe.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

RosyPosy wrote: March 24th, 2023, 11:55 pm Well as for what the title claims. My answer is no. It'd have to be much more severe.
well I guess I read the op as "THE" severe winter. Like something uniquely severe.

I guess the op could be is this the mild winter in PNW before SHTF? Followed by is this the normal spring before the SHTF? I guess I am now confused by the topic?????????

Answer is no then. I mean fans will be banned by this summer as they use electricity and must go the way of gas stoves, automobiles, AC units.... for all but the wealthy...........

RosyPosy
captain of 100

Post by RosyPosy »

TheDuke wrote: March 24th, 2023, 11:58 pm
RosyPosy wrote: March 24th, 2023, 11:55 pm Well as for what the title claims. My answer is no. It'd have to be much more severe.
well I guess I read the op as "THE" severe winter. Like something uniquely severe.

I guess the op could be is this the mild winter in PNW before SHTF? Followed by is this the normal spring before the SHTF? I guess I am now confused by the topic?????????

Answer is no then. I mean fans will be banned by this summer as they use electricity and must go the way of gas stoves, automobiles, AC units.... for all but the wealthy...........
They dictate this stuff, while flying their fuel thirsty private jets.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Pleasant spring weather here for the last week or so. I tend to forget North America has been so bad.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

That'll be all that global warming.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Bronco73idi wrote: March 12th, 2023, 4:34 pm
BeNotDeceived wrote: March 12th, 2023, 2:53 pm
Bronco73idi wrote: March 12th, 2023, 10:46 am Did korihor want lake Shasta filled? He was probably a big boater.

Lake Shasta is beautiful by boat, I did 5 day trip in 2013 in my 2003 reinell LSE 200 on lake Shasta. It only had a 5.0 and now it has a 6.3 stroker in it, that I built. If I run an aluminum prop on it it just blows out, cavities.
Good to know the Shasta people will have plenty stuff that floats your boat. :lol:
The Wicker Man wrote: March 12th, 2023, 11:57 am It is not baseball season yet. When it is you can believe that there will be plenty of popcorn served up. !
Reminds me about my story about 3490.

Baseball, but not World Series. :mrgreen:
We, as saints are going to, have to, muster up more patience while we are eating the popcorn.
search.php?keywords=Mead+baseball

See first result to see a 38 percent chance of something.❗️

Which result is the first. :?:

Poppycock, but not popcorn. :mrgreen:

gkearney
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by gkearney »

Niemand wrote: March 25th, 2023, 1:17 am Pleasant spring weather here for the last week or so. I tend to forget North America has been so bad.
Not all of North America has had bad weather. Here in the Midwest it has been a normal seasonal winter as it has been in most of Canada and New England.

Dave62
destroyer of hopes & dreams

Post by Dave62 »

Disgustingly hot lately in Australia. Climate change to be sure :| By the way, I don't believe there will be any general 'call-out' by the church. We are very much on our 'Pat Malone'.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

gkearney wrote: March 25th, 2023, 2:55 am
Niemand wrote: March 25th, 2023, 1:17 am Pleasant spring weather here for the last week or so. I tend to forget North America has been so bad.
Not all of North America has had bad weather. Here in the Midwest it has been a normal seasonal winter as it has been in most of Canada and New England.
Good to know. Our bad weather was at the beginning of December, with several days below zero (in Celsius). A doddle compared to those places.

We have all the daffodills and bulbs coming up here.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Dave62 wrote: March 25th, 2023, 2:58 am Disgustingly hot lately in Australia. Climate change to be sure :| By the way, I don't believe there will be any general 'call-out' by the church. We are very much on our 'Pat Malone'.
If there is any call-out it will be against the likes of people like us not for the people like us.

You and me have geographical and oceanic problems involved if we get invited to the States!

JandD6572
captain of 100

Post by JandD6572 »

Godislove wrote: March 24th, 2023, 9:03 pm I feel in a sense like the SHTF is already happening. The question is when will it come to a town near you?
Pennsylvania weather has really been mild this winter: very little snow, only a few days of freezing weather. If anything, our winter this year has been mild, and very calm.
Last edited by JandD6572 on March 25th, 2023, 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.