Is this the severe winter before the SHTF

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
tmac
captain of 1,000

Re: Is this the severe winter before the SHTF

Post by tmac »

It is interesting to try to understand what is going on. From my perspective, what we have seen this past winter, and are still seeing in terms of abnormal amounts of cloud cover, etc., are still consistent with the idea that much of this is a consequence of an extra 500 million metric tons of water vapor being released into the atmosphere from the Tongan Caldera, and then being carried by the jet streams, etc., to western North America, where it is still having an effect.

To me it is interesting that TPTB are so pushing hard for electrical everything, but likewise pushing hard to shut down all fossil fuel electrical generation, seeking to put all their eggs in the renewable energy (including solar) basket, and acting in apparent complete oblivion to the obvious unreliability of renewable energy. Solar systems don't produce much power on cloudy days like today.

A summer that is 15 degrees cooler, based primarily on increased cloud cover, etc., will definitely have an impact on crops.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

larsenb wrote: April 25th, 2023, 10:42 am Yeh, other eruptions including the one in Russia may add to the effect.

Here is a picture from outside our home this morning that shows the latest snow fall. Here it is 25 April and still no leaves or fruit-tree blossoms. Unheard of in my area for this time of year.

One of the hallmarks of this weather phenomenon has been the continuous cloud cover, in terms of both aerial coverage and time duration).
It snowed here today. Again. Fortunately for you, you have a paved road right to your house.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

tmac wrote: April 25th, 2023, 11:27 am It is interesting to try to understand what is going on. From my perspective, what we have seen this past winter, and are still seeing in terms of abnormal amounts of cloud cover, etc., are still consistent with the idea that much of this is a consequence of an extra 500 million metric tons of water vapor being released into the atmosphere from the Tongan Caldera, and then being carried by the jet streams, etc., to western North America, where it is still having an effect.

To me it is interesting that TPTB are so pushing hard for electrical everything, but likewise pushing hard to shut down all fossil fuel electrical generation, seeking to put all their eggs in the renewable energy (including solar) basket, and acting in apparent complete oblivion to the obvious unreliability of renewable energy. Solar systems don't produce much power on cloudy days like today.

A summer that is 15 degrees cooler, based primarily on increased cloud cover, etc., will definitely have an impact on crops.
I think what we may be seeing is a drastic 'natural' interruption of the engineered weather the TPTB may be involved in. Think of the extreme high pressure zone off Calif from about 2011 to 2017, causing wide-spread drought in what has been one of our nation's breadbaskets (Sacramento/San Joaguin Valley). The massive amount of snow/rainfall this year is radically reversing the trend of destroying/weakening the food-making capability of this area.

Cleon Skousen has predicted (The Cleansing of America) that if and when the tribulation engineered by our overseers gets bad enough, even to the point of directly murdering dissidents, the Lord steps in w/extreme weather and other natural phenomena to overturn them . . . even in their underground bunkers

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Fred wrote: April 25th, 2023, 11:40 am
larsenb wrote: April 25th, 2023, 10:42 am Yeh, other eruptions including the one in Russia may add to the effect.

Here is a picture from outside our home this morning that shows the latest snow fall. Here it is 25 April and still no leaves or fruit-tree blossoms. Unheard of in my area for this time of year.

One of the hallmarks of this weather phenomenon has been the continuous cloud cover, in terms of both aerial coverage and time duration).
It snowed here today. Again. Fortunately for you, you have a paved road right to your house.
Which when very snowy and certainly icy, is very fun to slide down in my vehicles. ;)

Godislove
captain of 100

Post by Godislove »

Another volcano about ready to go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yi_wqe_SSIk

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Wyoming.
The snow’s heavy toll on highway fences comes as WYDOT crews are already stretched thin. As this winter began, the agency was short 71 snowplow drivers.

Those drivers who were on duty this winter were constantly scrambling and frequently under the worst of circumstances. In February in Carbon County, four snowplows got stuck, and then a wrecker sent after them also became stranded in heavy snow.

Jason Fry, a WYDOT snowplow driver based in Evanston, watched a bull elk and other wildlife slowly starve to death by the roadside. He told Cowboy State Daily that between frantic plow runs, he and his colleagues had their handful hauling off wildlife carcasses.

https://cowboystatedaily.com/2023/04/26 ... ng-fences/
It was a historic winter in Wyoming, by all accounts.

From a record cold stretch in Riverton to record high April temperatures in Cheyenne, the Cowboy State has seen its share of extremes this year.

But it’s the copious amounts of snow that’s buried much of Wyoming that has people considering this past winter one to remember.

And more records are just waiting to be broken, said Cowboy State Daily meteorologist Don Day.

“As of March 31, it's the most amount of snow cover in the United States since they've been tracking snow cover with satellites starting in 2001,” Day said.

He explained that until now, in 23 years of record keeping, the most land in the U.S. ever covered by snowpack on the last day of March was in 2019, when it was determined that more than 398,000 square miles of land in the Western states were covered by either ice or snow.

But this year, satellite imagery shows more than 444,000 square miles of snow and ice cover in the same region.

“The snow-covered area for the Western states was 184% of average for March, the highest since the satellite record began in 2001,” said Day.
https://cowboystatedaily.com/2023/04/26 ... k-records/

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Also, an unprecedented amount of wildlife has starved to death this winter in Wyoming.

BigT
captain of 100

Post by BigT »

Silver Pie wrote: May 3rd, 2023, 5:59 pm Also, an unprecedented amount of wildlife has starved to death this winter in Wyoming.
We saw a bunch of dead deer (not from traffic incidents) along 80 as we passed through about 6 weeks ago.

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Post by sushi_chef »

"This Is Going To Completely Change Our Weather…
Ryan Hall, Y'all - - 125万 回視聴 2 日前"
"This Storm Just Took A BAD Turn...
Max Velocity - Severe Weather Center - - 3.9万 回視聴 1 日前 "
https://weatherstreet.com/states/utah-m ... recast.htm
:arrow:

ILiveIDieILiveAgain
captain of 100

Post by ILiveIDieILiveAgain »

Pretty late to this, at this point, its almost just history, still, at the time it was prophetic, I just didn't care enough to burn the time coming here to post about it. Anyways, as I was driving up to Idaho to see my new girlfriend for our first date weekend, as I got out of the Wasatch Front area, crossing over into north western Utah and southern Idaho, the weather and everything about the land looked nothing out of the ordinary of what's been happening for hundreds, thousands, millions of years.
Behold! I received revelation!
Somewhere around mile marker 13 of I-84. And it is thus: The weather patterns of Wasatch Front Utah will NEVER be anything indicative of the Second Coming. Ever.
Worlds without end.

Note, that this is my very first prophecy as a self-ordained anti-prophet. I feel rather puffed up in my pride about it. :lol:

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

ILiveIDieILiveAgain wrote: May 4th, 2023, 10:27 pm Behold! I received revelation!: The weather patterns of Wasatch Front Utah will NEVER be anything indicative of the Second Coming. Ever.
I'll accept this as a true revelation. Amen.

Your prophecy track record will at least be better than 99.999% of the people who make date based predictions.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

ILiveIDieILiveAgain wrote: May 4th, 2023, 10:27 pm Pretty late to this, at this point, its almost just history, still, at the time it was prophetic, I just didn't care enough to burn the time coming here to post about it. Anyways, as I was driving up to Idaho to see my new girlfriend for our first date weekend, as I got out of the Wasatch Front area, crossing over into north western Utah and southern Idaho, the weather and everything about the land looked nothing out of the ordinary of what's been happening for hundreds, thousands, millions of years.
Somewhere around mile marker 13 of I-84. And it is thus: The weather patterns of Wasatch Front Utah will NEVER be anything indicative of the Second Coming. Ever.
Worlds without end.

Note, that this is my very first prophecy as a self-ordained anti-prophet. I feel rather puffed up in my pride about it. :lol:
This thread was created mainly to document very unusual weather in our west, probably tied to the Tongan caldera eruption, not to prophesy the 2nd Coming etc. Though, if the next winter/spring is similar you may want to get Bishop Koyle's prophecy out and dust it off for consideration.

Here it is 5th May and the leaves and fruit tree blossoms are only now just making their appearance in my neck of the woods.

ILiveIDieILiveAgain
captain of 100

Post by ILiveIDieILiveAgain »

Yes. And my documenting is that weather in the west means nothing in relation to Second Coming happenings. Second Coming happenings being a significant part of this forum overall.

Yes, it is very unusual. Yes, the trees are blossoming very late. Yes, it probably will affect crop growth/output for this year. Maybe multiple years. To think that this is the first time something like this has ever occurred over the course of the existence of this planet is extremely naive and myopic.
Continued modern technology, however, is facilitating our God in Embryo state more and more, making universe (and planetary) happenings less and less impacting everytime we master more of it. Will we simply just become Gods before Jesus finally gets here for round #2? That's something fun to ponderize while the weather continues to roll on in the ways that it always does.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

ILiveIDieILiveAgain wrote: May 5th, 2023, 11:02 am Yes. And my documenting is that weather in the west means nothing in relation to Second Coming happenings. Second Coming happenings being a significant part of this forum overall.

Yes, it is very unusual. Yes, the trees are blossoming very late. Yes, it probably will affect crop growth/output for this year. Maybe multiple years. To think that this is the first time something like this has ever occurred over the course of the existence of this planet is extremely naive and myopic.
Continued modern technology, however, is facilitating our God in Embryo state more and more, making universe (and planetary) happenings less and less impacting everytime we master more of it. Will we simply just become Gods before Jesus finally gets here for round #2? That's something fun to ponderize while the weather continues to roll on in the ways that it always does.
You seem to get really wrapped up in downplaying a fairly major weather phenomenon. There has been no claim by anyone on this thread that this is the "first time something like this has ever occurred over the course of the existence of this planet.", or even in the last 200 years or so.

And you may want to clarify what you were trying to say in your last paragraph.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Those that continually fortify their locations just keep getting stronger. Those that plan to flee can not take all of their stuff with them. I just built new nesting boxes and a roosting platform for my chickens. Even the animals' lives keep getting better.

It takes a long time to fix a new place up. Time is running out for those planning to flee. A 24 hour bug out kit won't last long. Better to have a 5 year stash. If you live in an area that is likely to be destroyed, it's not like you haven't been warned.

How many of your neighbors plan on surviving on YOUR stuff? Some people's plan is to know which place to rob. How many of your neighbors do you trust with your life?

Working remotely is more possible now than ever before. One can live wherever they want. Unless no intelligence is required, jobs that require your personal presence pay more. You can fly to and from.

Anywhere you see public transportation, that's where the crime is.

Are you happy where you are? If not, when should you do something about it?

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

larsenb wrote: May 5th, 2023, 10:35 am
ILiveIDieILiveAgain wrote: May 4th, 2023, 10:27 pm Pretty late to this, at this point, its almost just history, still, at the time it was prophetic, I just didn't care enough to burn the time coming here to post about it. Anyways, as I was driving up to Idaho to see my new girlfriend for our first date weekend, as I got out of the Wasatch Front area, crossing over into north western Utah and southern Idaho, the weather and everything about the land looked nothing out of the ordinary of what's been happening for hundreds, thousands, millions of years.
Worlds without end.

This thread was created mainly to document very unusual weather in our west, probably tied to the Tongan caldera eruption, not to prophesy the 2nd Coming etc. Though, if the next winter/spring is similar you may want to get Bishop Koyle's prophecy out and dust it off for consideration.

Here it is 5th May and the leaves and fruit tree blossoms are only now just making their appearance in my neck of the woods.
Michael Sherwin posted about cutting Rahab three hours before Tonga exploded.

Is Lake Mead full yet. :?: